What's new

navalkar lane

Shoutbox
  1. Maggie in Guelph:
    We open at 8am. Suki, Crystal, Ruby and Mia are here on Monday. 🌸 437.333.4760 🌸 visit us for a FABULOUS erotic massage.
  2. Bookmonica:
    Hwy 7/Woodbine Curvy Russian Student 2892719779
  3. Sulexa:
    Mika and Cheer are available. Treat yourself to a memorable and intimate encounter! ☎ 647.620.4499 ☎
  4. Maggie in Guelph:
    Crystal, Coco, Lulu and Mia are here today. 🌸 437.333.4760 🌸 visit us for a AMAZING massage. Open until 10pm
  5. LaMonny905:
    Japanese mix Sandy along with slim Karen for your pleasures 4861 Hwy 7 E. 📞416-983-8473
  6. hiyamickey:
    Ellagance wellness center will have hot girls Yoyo, Jenny, Nancy, Lily, Ella @7-8099 Weston Road ☎2896571666
  7. A-Spa Unionville:
    Eurasian Lulu and TLC Linda for your Sunday treat. Unit 5- 28 South Unionville Ave ☎ 647-729-6606
  8. JBH Health Centre 7725 Birchmount Rd & 14th:
    Today We have sexy young girl Amy Chinese - Korean Mixed and Chanel :Chinese-Japanese mixed. ☎416-800-2026
  9. MagicGarden:
    Sunday at 𝓜𝓪𝓰𝓲𝓬 𝓖𝓪𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓷: Chinese Kitty and Chinese Lucy ⎝𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟲𝟬𝟴-𝟰𝟬𝟲𝟮 ⎠🌻
  10. Golden [email protected] Kennedy Rd. C6 - 9052580777:
    Sun March 7 10am-10:30pm Young Sexy Vietnamese Angel and Curvy Vietnamese Nancy
  11. LauraEdmonton:
    Massage & Merriment 587-982-6052 only text :heart3:heart4:heart5:heart2 [email protected]
  12. Maggie in Guelph:
    Anita, Coco, Lulu and Mia are here today. 🌸 437.333.4760 🌸 visit us for a great massage
  13. Sulexa:
    Visit us on Sunday. Mika and Cheer are available. :heart3 647.620.4499 :heart3 Both are young fun girls!
  14. OnlyYouMassage:
    Give Us A Call 647-351-5058 10am-7pm
  15. A-Spa Unionville:
    CBC Helen and TLC Linda to relax your body Unit 5- 28 South Unionville Ave ☎ 647-729-6606
  16. hiyamickey:
    Ellagance wellness center: Hot girl Miya, Selina, yoyo, Mary, Ella,Michelle @ 7-8099 Weston Road ☎2896571666
  17. Hate.this.site:
    TAKE my ad down i got covid and i dont work https://massageplanet.net/classifieds/masseuse-looking-for-work-only-in-scarbrough-area.35015/ :fuck
  18. JBH Health Centre 7725 Birchmount Rd & 14th:
    Suki :is young and very sexy: She has perky melons with long nipples and CiC Helen☎416-800-8026
  19. MagicGarden:
    MagicGarden: Saturday at Magic Garden: Korean mix Jenny and Chinese Rose ⎝④③⑦-⑧⑧①-⑦②③③⎠🌻
  20. Golden [email protected] Kennedy Rd. C6 - 9052580777:
    Sat March 6 10am-10:30pm NEW Young First Day Viet Mika. and New Young Sexy 20 years old Viet Lyly 34A, 103lbs. and Curvy Viet Nancy.
  21. hiyamickey:
    Lulu, Jenny, Michelle, Sasa, yumi @ 7-8099 Weston Road☎2896571666Ellagance wellness center
  22. f lo 617:
    QQ: Friday schedule: Miya - Yaya - Laura - GoGo - Cici - Jolene -Amber 25-10 East Wilmot ☎ 647-866-1580 http://www.qq-spa.com/
  23. JBH Health Centre 7725 Birchmount Rd & 14th:
    Young sexy Eva :She is a cute, sweet young librarian type looking girl. And Chanel:Chinese-Japanese mixed ☎416-800-8026
  24. massage time Vaughan:
    Today we have Caribbean Jennifer and Asian beauties Ada, Pinky and Yuki. Ocean Motion Spa-2354 Major Mackenzie Dr. W, Vaughan. Tel 905 553 0888
  25. LaMonny905:
    Karen, wild Penny and Korean Julia ready for you. 4861 Hwy 7 E.📞 416-983-8473

Mahalingam P

Reaction score
FR on S₩@T! of NL

She was earlier with Kancha's (Damages 2.5k plus 200 condi boy + tip.

Later she shifted to 1b/gf (Damages 1.7 plus 100 condi boy plus tip)

Have had her three times. Once in a foursome.

She is in her 30s. A MILF. Saggy boobs. Talkative.

But she is an amazing sucker of not only cock but also fingers, toes and your nipples. She can really lick your body well. You can even try deepthroating her and she he will enjoy that too.

She has amazing Dickplaying skills.
Open to threesome, foursome and gangbang.

Just treat her nice and give patient hearing to her talks as all women expect. You will have the best.

Nice girl by heart. Just select her and leave it to her which other girl to take if you want threesome and more. She will get a compatible girl and ahoy you are a Roman Emperor in an Orgy.

I have realised that real stunning babes have lots of Nakhras. You pay more yet you get treated shabbily.

Some of these MILF cost less and give much better and satisfying service.

Looks: 6/10
Attitude: 15/10
Boobs: 6/10
Ass: 6/10
BJ: 20/10
Sucking: 10/10
Massage: 7/10
Positions: Try whatever you can
Talks: too much
Ethnicity: North Eastern
Challenge: Try lasting more than 5 minutes. But even if you can't, she may give you round two at no extra (note I said MAYBE)

WIR: Already had her three times. Will now look for another bird. If none available, then yes.

Highly Recommended.

Sent from my SM-J200G using Tapatalk

vaasurockstar

Reaction score
FR on S₩@T! of NL

She was earlier with Kancha's (Damages 2.5k plus 200 condi boy + tip.

Later she shifted to 1b/gf (Damages 1.7 plus 100 condi boy plus tip)

Have had her three times. Once in a foursome.

She is in her 30s. A MILF. Saggy boobs. Talkative.

But she is an amazing sucker of not only cock but also fingers, toes and your nipples. She can really lick your body well. You can even try deepthroating her and she he will enjoy that too.

She has amazing Dickplaying skills.
Open to threesome, foursome and gangbang.

Just treat her nice and give patient hearing to her talks as all women expect. You will have the best.

Nice girl by heart. Just select her and leave it to her which other girl to take if you want threesome and more. She will get a compatible girl and ahoy you are a Roman Emperor in an Orgy.

I have realised that real stunning babes have lots of Nakhras. You pay more yet you get treated shabbily.

Some of these MILF cost less and give much better and satisfying service.

Looks: 6/10
Attitude: 15/10
Boobs: 6/10
Ass: 6/10
BJ: 20/10
Sucking: 10/10
Massage: 7/10
Positions: Try whatever you can
Talks: too much
Ethnicity: North Eastern
Challenge: Try lasting more than 5 minutes. But even if you can't, she may give you round two at no extra (note I said MAYBE)

WIR: Already had her three times. Will now look for another bird. If none available, then yes.

Highly Recommended.

Has NL base rate come down at 1.7 now?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

parism

Reaction score
Has NL base rate come down at 1.7 now?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk
To my knowledge 1bgf was never 1.7.....

Some members seldom mentioned it ..that they had luck at 1bgf at 1.7

Really need what exact is the seen.

Sent from my Redmi 4 using Tapatalk

Mahalingam P

Reaction score

Yeah. True. But the rooms and ambience quite lower than 2b2f or 1b1f

Mahalingam P

Reaction score

But 1.7k is For 1bGf. 2b2f is 2.5k

jaspreetbegum17

Reviewer
Reaction score
Visited place just after ch near Kennedy bridge, maybe 3rd house while coming from CH toilet side.
Took one girl called Sandhya, was beautiful and very fair, she told she is from Hyderabad, I was surprised to see such fair girl from south India
I told her to do only bj which she agreed did BJ for 15 mins, I cummed and left the place.

Damages Rs 1700 + 100
WIR: Yes atleast for 2 to 3 times, after which I require change.
But I think she is time watcher, always telling jaldi girao, no GFE type experience.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

johnmalcom

Reaction score
Can someone tell me what are rates for 1b2f (from hospital side) .. is it 3.5k or 2.5k ...what is the difference in price range. I have always paid 3.5k since first visit there want to know it its that or not.

Sent from my Lenovo A7010a48 using Tapatalk

coolstandly4u

Reaction score
Kiran from Umesh's den is really nice with great service. Had a really one of the best experience with her recently. If you are into bhabhi then she is must.

Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk

jk_sailor

Reaction score
Bhai navalkar does not have under 2k anymore. The base category has become 2.5 k for new mongerers and 2.2 for some seasoned ones as they have a rapport with the SP. So widen ur pockets bro. Fuck ain't coming cheap anymore.

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk

Megalomaniac

Reaction score
Guys any reviews about the joints under Kennedy Bridge? Base price and reviews on the birds?

Sent from my Lenovo S1a40 using Tapatalk

Jolly boy

Reaction score
Another short FR:

I didnt want to go for FS. So decided to get some BJ fun, and no better place than NL for that. Reached regular place and asked SP to provide for my needs. He showed a couple of lineups but then I remembered the name of a bhabhi suggested by another aunty who gave me excellent service. Asked for her and paid.

She was not a looker. Kinda old and chubby. Boobs medium but saggy. Didn't bother looking at pussy. Just asked her to give me French till I come. She began by licking my body but I told her to concentrate on my jhonny. When she started on my jhonny, it was clear that she was a pro. She sucked my dick with great passion and hard force. She laid down flat on bed and then licked the jhonny from side and then massaged the top with her tongue and then gobbled up till it's root in her throat. She held it there for sometime while caressing my balls. She then slowly but keeping suction pulled my dick out and dove in below to my balls. She was such a pro that I felt like blowing out early. So I ventured asking her if it's ok to come twice. She said yeah, just come and she will suck again. Happy me! She continued with the amazing blowjob for another 5 mins and then I came, In her mouth, and she sucked every last drop. Then she and I washed up and she gave me a short massage session.

10 mins later she asked me to lay on my back and started round 2 of sucking. She must have blowed me for 15 mins but I showed no signs of coming. She then asked me to masturbate while she licked my balls. She asked me to tell her when I would come so she can take my load in her mouth. But alas, I didn't come after another 5 mins. Finally I asked her to leave it at that. But she pleaded me to fuck her mouth while standing hoping I would come. So did I, but even after another 5 mins of mouth fuck didn't come. I told her it's OK l, and that she did what she could. I washed up and left after tipping her.

Damages : 2200 SP + 100 Room + 500 tip
Looks: 4/10
Service : 11/10
WIR : hell yeah.
Cheers!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
HI can you share the name, building and floor.

Thanks.

ajay6495

Reviewer
Reaction score
Another closed deal at the L road joint.
The so called chick was an amazing deep throat chick and she enjoyed it like anything. She even offered to give me a silk dairy milk bj the next time I come over. Man her deep throating skills were amazing. Full on lattu I got.
Anyways it was another amazing experience. My forum friend had a good experience too but the only thing bad about his chick was she wasn't into dfk.
And that was something that she should have given. Though did let the sp know about it. Can't wait to try the other chicks over there.
Anyone asking for numbers I'd say the ones who had taken never went nor even shared anything if they did. So unless y'all r seriously into mongering no point making a contact list big.
Enjoy and let other enjoy.
Can't believe have found another joint like NL.

Thanks for letting me join you
had a great time

Sent from Darkweb

dheemans

Reaction score
The so called chick was an amazing deep throat chick and she enjoyed it like anything. She even offered to give me a silk dairy milk bj the next time I come over. Man her deep throating skills were amazing. Full on lattu I got.
Anyways it was another amazing experience. My forum friend had a good experience too but the only thing bad about his chick was she wasn't into dfk.
And that was something that she should have given. Though did let the sp know about it. Can't wait to try the other chicks over there.
Anyone asking for numbers I'd say the ones who had taken never went nor even shared anything if they did. So unless y'all r seriously into mongering no point making a contact list big.

Where exactly is this place brother ?

mushik79

Reviewer
Reaction score
@jksailor.. was it shekhars place ? Or someplace new ?
BJ is something that I simply love..

pokemon2311

Reaction score
This is a lil further of imperial cinema if u r walking from opera house towards grant road. Leave the lane opposite of imperial cinema. Leave one left after that and take the second left. A lil over 50 metres into the lane there is a tapri chai wala and that's the den.

Hey buddy can pin the location on maps and send the screen shot or the coordinates

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ironxman

Reaction score
My 1st NL Exp
Big thanks to momslover bhai.....

So went to the area to explore CH. It took me a while to locate CH area. I thought that near kennedy bridge area must be full of chicks.But it ws quite. So reached CH location and bam....3cops were approaching the area from other end.....took a quick u turn n left the lane. Instead of waiting them to buzz off....i left to locate NL. since the area ws new to me....again it took a while. Called laxman....he said bahar hu....thoda time lagega....so i called manoj....in 2mins they both came to pick me up.... Went with laxman 1st....checked his lineup. Which ws decent....told him to wait and lemme check manoj's collection as well. Called up manoj and saw his lineup....liked one 23ys old bong chick($ub!). Took her...enjoyed for full 1hr....she ws damn cute n quite frank. Started with fake noise and later all that gone...liked her skills though.

Damages 2.5k
Condi- 100
Score
Boobs 6/10
Nakhra 4/10
Pussy 7/10
Wir - yes. But will try more birds.

newmumbairock

Reaction score

Nice FR. Good know there are good joints outside NL. Damages?

Sent from my Lenovo K53a48 using Tapatalk

Reaction score
My 1st NL Exp
Big thanks to momslover bhai.....

So went to the area to explore CH. It took me a while to locate CH area. I thought that near kennedy bridge area must be full of chicks.But it ws quite. So reached CH location and bam....3cops were approaching the area from other end.....took a quick u turn n left the lane. Instead of waiting them to buzz off....i left to locate NL. since the area ws new to me....again it took a while. Called laxman....he said bahar hu....thoda time lagega....so i called manoj....in 2mins they both came to pick me up.... Went with laxman 1st....checked his lineup. Which ws decent....told him to wait and lemme check manoj's collection as well. Called up manoj and saw his lineup....liked one 23ys old bong chick($ub!). Took her...enjoyed for full 1hr....she ws damn cute n quite frank. Started with fake noise and later all that gone...liked her skills though.

Damages 2.5k
Condi- 100
Score
Boobs 6/10
Nakhra 4/10
Pussy 7/10
Wir - yes. But will try more birds.
Momslover Bhai is a jewel and a king here in this section. He genuinely helps newbies.

Sent from my X9009 using Tapatalk