Russian Mila
  2. ariesman:
    Russian Mila
  3. ariesman:
    Russian Mila
  4. Kd 43:
    Delhi
  5. Indian Girls:
    :heart5:heart3 DESI girls on duty ! Whatsapp 416-230-0199 for more info :heart3:heart5
  6. dainepaul2013:
    any muscular woman MPAs in GTA?
  7. Kd 43:
    Neelam rani
  8. Delinto Spa:
    Call us now. ☎☎ 647.620.4499 ☎☎ Markham is an fantastic place for Asian massage! Our girls are young and service oriented.
  9. JoeBoshen:
    Anyone know any semli legit spots that are open or anyone who provides similar services. Send a PM thanks !!
  10. LauraEdmonton:
    Massage & Merriment 587-982-6052 only text:heart2:heart3:heart4
  11. OnlyYouMassage:
    Give Us A Call 647-351-5058
  12. Birddog:
    Healing massage Edmonton
  13. Sulexa:
    Call us now. ☎☎ 647.620.4499 ☎☎ Markham is an fantastic place for Oriental massage! Our girls are young and service oriented.
  14. MrMumbaiM45:
    Nisha 31y.o. This girl offers all kinds of services at the best level. => http://NishaNightGirl.goshrink.com
  15. Hairy Arab:
    If anyone knows any open spas in scarborough plz send me a PM.
  16. Laptop_bag:
    Navi mumbai?
  17. NeyNey101:
    Busty Asian?
  18. Delinto Spa:
    Have agreat weekend. Sammi and Oakley are in heat!
  19. Badnoy24593:
    Brantford
  20. Sanjay786:
    Pune
  21. Bookmonica:
    CALGARY bookmonica.com duos available! Last day here is Saturday!
  22. OnlyYouMassage:
    🌸🌸Private Asian Massage🌸🌸Queensway Etobicoke🌸🌸647-351-5058🌸🌸10am-7pm
  23. milfmaid69:
    bella
  24. Exotic Shanghai Girls:
    🌸 Call us | 437.335.3995 🌸 Your weekend will be full of love and affection!
  25. Timbo88:
    I need my cock sucked

Monique Y

Reaction score
I woke this morning, turned over in bed and yoW! I twisted or did something to my back and now my mid-back between the right scapula and spine all the way up the neck. It is in spasm! I took motrin and iced. Argh! Anything else I should do? I can't get comfortable, can't be in the same position for very long.

How soon should I get a massage for this? I am due one. I'll try to see my chiro tomorrow if she isn't taking the day off for MLK day.

sigh - its going to be a long day and I guess no ice skating for us today. :(

metime

Reaction score
muscle spasms - ouch!

I've had this one happen to me before, and the muscles can take awhile to relax. Often times it's tied to dehydration, so drinking lots of good quality
water helps a great deal. I've also found taking Magnesium Calm (Peter Gilham brand) helps me. If you decide to take the Mag. Calm though
do follow the directions & don't take more than they say or you'll end up making extra trips to the bathroom!

Motrin or Advil, plus icing probably will help, as they do help create an anti-spasmodic effect. There are also herbal formulas, which I've used as well. In my
area you can find Herbalist & Alchemist brand, and their anti-spasmodic compound formula. You could also look for Herb Pharm brand and would likely find something in their line too. There are also essential oils that can help, but I don't have info on hand at the moment. You can probably check in the Aromatherapy section & find some info there, or look up BREATHE of Breath Bodywork as she gave me info on a company with great stuff that can be used topically.

Your other best bet is to talk with the folks at your local health food stores for help too.

As to massage - it all depends on if it would cause you more pain. Sometimes things are to tense & painful for a chiro to be very helpful.

Good luck & let me know how you make out. Hope you feel better soon!

gia

Reaction score
muscle spasms - ouch!

yeah - ice and ibuprofen fer sure.

what also helps me in addition to above is to lie on my massage table using my still point inducer or my Dr. Riters Real Ease headrest.
Some deep breathing and meditation...I usually feel better in 10 to 20 minutes.

And unless you have spasmodic tortocollis - where you are really totally locked up - I say go ahead and get your massage.
Your body already told you that you went too long without one.

MichealUllman

Reaction score
muscle spasms - ouch!

riversinger said:
Often times it's tied to dehydration, so drinking lots of good quality
water helps a great deal. I've also found taking Magnesium Calm (Peter Gilham brand) helps me. If you decide to take the Mag. Calm though
do follow the directions & don't take more than they say or you'll end up making extra trips to the bathroom!

Motrin or Advil, plus icing probably will help, as they do help create an anti-spasmodic effect. There are also herbal formulas, which I've used as well. In my
area you can find Herbalist & Alchemist brand, and their anti-spasmodic compound formula. You could also look for Herb Pharm brand and would likely find something in their line too. There are also essential oils that can help, but I don't have info on hand at the moment. You can probably check in the Aromatherapy section & find some info there, or look up BREATHE of Breath Bodywork as she gave me info on a company with great stuff that can be used topically.

Your other best bet is to talk with the folks at your local health food stores for help too.

As to massage - it all depends on if it would cause you more pain. Sometimes things are to tense & painful for a chiro to be very helpful.

Good luck & let me know how you make out. Hope you feel better soon!
Thanks - I felt better after 2 days of icing and ibuprofin. It's still tight in there, but not in spasm. My chiropractor doesn't do the usual manual adjustments. She uses an activator and its very gentle. She also does some trigger point work and I was able to see her both monday and tuesday so that was helpful! I'll look into some of your other ideas at the whole foods store for next time!

style_trek

Reaction score
muscle spasms - ouch!

squash_blsm said:
yeah - ice and ibuprofen fer sure.

what also helps me in addition to above is to lie on my massage table using my still point inducer or my Dr. Riters Real Ease headrest.
Some deep breathing and meditation...I usually feel better in 10 to 20 minutes.

And unless you have spasmodic tortocollis - where you are really totally locked up - I say go ahead and get your massage.
Your body already told you that you went too long without one.
thanks - lying on the massage table always feels so good, doesn't it? I've not heard of that headrest - I'll have to look it up. and yes, I do still need to schedule a massage. I don't have a regular therapist so I don't schedule often enough. I plan on calling someone today.

ch3z_s

Reaction score
muscle spasms - ouch!

I woke up with this spasam and I think its from my pillow an sleeing wrong. My left side from the scapula to the neck like what was talked about above. When I turn my neck to the right side to the left its pain. Is this my sternomystoid causing all this havac? And it feels like its in my left medial scapula moves to rhomboids, traps it hurts when I stretch the muscle and shorten it in certain direction. Mostly to the direction of the left.
What I can't figure out is is it the right side that is pulling on the left or is it the left side that is the problem. Hummm any ideas for quick release? I'm at work and can't treat my own symptom

aaron m

Reaction score
muscle spasms - ouch!

Can't see or touch ya, so I can't really say. Maybe it is your sternocleidomastoid or possibly even a rhomboid... or something in between --- or a pec.... BUT, everytime I have something weird happen to me, I look at it as a learning experience and try to remember how it felt, what it complicated and how long it took to resolve and by what methods I had to use --- for future reference for my clients who may eventually be plagued by the same or something similar.

Encouraging you to do the same! :)

reme_1

Reaction score
muscle spasms - ouch!

pueppi said:
... BUT, everytime I have something weird happen to me, I look at it as a learning experience and try to remember how it felt, what it complicated and how long it took to resolve and by what methods I had to use --- for future reference for my clients who may eventually be plagued by the same or something similar.

Encouraging you to do the same! :)
yeah, I do the same although some of these things, its just a matter of time, slowing down and listening to your body that "fixes" things.

I find myself now with a very painful foot! can't put weight on it and am hobbling around with a cane. just started this morning and I have no idea why. I will have to cancel my appointment tomorrow since I don't think I can do massage on one foot (anyone ever try that?) but I have been looking at my books and reading up - its the abductor digiti minimi - quite painful! I've been looking at information regarding trigger points and learning that there are lots of trigger points in my calves that can be causing my foot trouble! sort of knew that, but when you are learning something based on an actual issue, then you really learn it!

Ellie

Reaction score
muscle spasms - ouch!

That's awsome advice! it has gotten me to be more quizative bout what areas it might be, the aneforum.xxxonist, an all its attachments
I had another therapist work on it this morning.an again tomorrow. it is a learning tool an I'll keep it in my tool box :*)