Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mumbai Massage Parlours - Spa & rates

hello people I’m just new to this website had asked for some contacts months back but was in usa now i have come here to mumbai… i live in western side and want to try for first time.. any help would be appreciated by you fellow members.. i would prefer a young girl and from bhyandar to andheri… thanking you in advance and soon I’ll reciprocate as i gain some experience and yes i will write my fr too… could anyone help me with jennys details and reference I would be very thankfull.

Hello

I have sexy models from Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata and Assam
These are struggling models, so come grab your chances
Rate starting 3000.
Contact Rocky at 9079646823
Need some1 who is petite with nice curves. PING ME bro on telegram or email me on passion 4 luv always @ rediffmail dot com

I saw this over Bangalore ISG. Can anyone help to find the name of spa. I don't have ISG subscription. If anyone has please help asking him the name of the spa IMG_20220628_210852.jpg

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 Pro using Tapatalk

FR on TTS neeche p@r&{.
went today after 2 yrs as I was in the vicinity. didnt schedule an appointment but got a walk-in - since less crowded on weekdays.
The spa is very clean with soothing music. was given a room with attached bathroom. bed had a fresh disposable cover and a loose shirt+pajama (had opted for dry massage).
Therapist was @l*c*, slim thai girl, medium boobs, plump ass. massage was good - mostly stretching and kneading. she finished my back, started front and popped the question after noticing my bulge.
decided on fs for 7k (she initially asked for 10! ). she wiped me with wet wipes before undressing and started deep bbbj for a while. Got me rock hard, rolled on condi and jumped me in cowgirl.
Flipped her over for missi, spread her legs wide and pumped deep. Rolled her over and finished in doggy. she cleaned me up and gave a bum massage for remaining time.
while leaving told me: next time two rounds boom boom - you have good power!
LOL!

Cleanliness: 10/10
Damages: 3k counter+ 7k
Massage: 8/10
Looks: 7/10
Service: 8/10
WIR: maybe will try monkey outlet for variety

Fr Jenny's spa
Last weekend I called and booked an appointment. I asked for indian but none are available only thai and 1 ne. Jenny recommended Julia (sorry I'm not sure of the name). She started with a very good back massage for 10 mins. I asked her if she could remove her pants as they were feeling uncomfortable when she's on top. She asked what service I want - Fs. She said she doesn't normally do it but was ok with me. She stripped completely and I was a little disappointed as she had very small boobs and lacked curves.
I asked for bum massage and it was awesome. She removed my dispo and caressed my back, thighs, gave pressure on bum and fondled balls. It felt nice and continued for 10 odd mins. She asked me to turn around and looking at my arousal she got wet wipes for the bbbj. She licked my balls and kissed the dick. For 10 mins, she kept the whole dick in her mouth - licked the head, sucked it whole and fondled my balls. I put on the condi and bent her over the massage bed. Her ass was very soft and I groped it while rubbing her pu$$y. I started with doggy once I felt her wetness. She seemed to enjoy it and after sometime shifted onto the bed suggesting missi. It was nice as she was moving her hips along matching my thrusts. She pulled me hard while moaning and said you can spank me. I put her back on doggy and had a good pounding session, spanked her many times and released after sometime. We laid back on the bed as both were exhausted. She was lying next to me for a while and since I had 20 mins left, she got on top and massaged my arms and chest. I asked for a head massage as well and it was nice. She gave me a proper shower and cleaned all the oil. I think I exceeded by 5 or 10 mins. Thanked her and tipped for the good service.

Boobs - 4/10
Pussy - 6/10
Ass - 7/10
Service - 9/10
Damages - 2k counter 90 mins, 3k Fs +500 tip.

W
Fr Jenny's spa
Last weekend I called and booked an appointment. I asked for indian but none are available only thai and 1 ne. Jenny recommended Julia (sorry I'm not sure of the name). She started with a very good back massage for 10 mins. I asked her if she could remove her pants as they were feeling uncomfortable when she's on top. She asked what service I want - Fs. She said she doesn't normally do it but was ok with me. She stripped completely and I was a little disappointed as she had very small boobs and lacked curves.
I asked for bum massage and it was awesome. She removed my dispo and caressed my back, thighs, gave pressure on bum and fondled balls. It felt nice and continued for 10 odd mins. She asked me to turn around and looking at my arousal she got wet wipes for the bbbj. She licked my balls and kissed the dick. For 10 mins, she kept the whole dick in her mouth - licked the head, sucked it whole and fondled my balls. I put on the condi and bent her over the massage bed. Her ass was very soft and I groped it while rubbing her pu$$y. I started with doggy once I felt her wetness. She seemed to enjoy it and after sometime shifted onto the bed suggesting missi. It was nice as she was moving her hips along matching my thrusts. She pulled me hard while moaning and said you can spank me. I put her back on doggy and had a good pounding session, spanked her many times and released after sometime. We laid back on the bed as both were exhausted. She was lying next to me for a while and since I had 20 mins left, she got on top and massaged my arms and chest. I asked for a head massage as well and it was nice. She gave me a proper shower and cleaned all the oil. I think I exceeded by 5 or 10 mins. Thanked her and tipped for the good service.

Boobs - 4/10
Pussy - 6/10
Ass - 7/10
Service - 9/10
Damages - 2k counter 90 mins, 3k Fs +500 tip.
Where is this?

FR on TTS neeche p@r&{.
went today after 2 yrs as I was in the vicinity. didnt schedule an appointment but got a walk-in - since less crowded on weekdays.
The spa is very clean with soothing music. was given a room with attached bathroom. bed had a fresh disposable cover and a loose shirt+pajama (had opted for dry massage).
Therapist was @l*c*, slim thai girl, medium boobs, plump ass. massage was good - mostly stretching and kneading. she finished my back, started front and popped the question after noticing my bulge.
decided on fs for 7k (she initially asked for 10! ). she wiped me with wet wipes before undressing and started deep bbbj for a while. Got me rock hard, rolled on condi and jumped me in cowgirl.
Flipped her over for missi, spread her legs wide and pumped deep. Rolled her over and finished in doggy. she cleaned me up and gave a bum massage for remaining time.
while leaving told me: next time two rounds boom boom - you have good power!
LOL!

Cleanliness: 10/10
Damages: 3k counter+ 7k
Looks: 7/10
Service: 8/10
WIR: maybe will try monkey outlet for variety

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi buddy,

Could you please share location on PM

Adi

Sent from my M2010J19SI using Tapatalk

Jacklove, I owe you one my man....
FR on Kings monkey
Went as soon as the place opened, but the receptionist told me that it would take 10mins for the staff to arrive. He had showed me pics of other local therapists on his phone, nothing special. Then a Thai staff arrived... She looked kinda hot(Body.... face is just ok) I opted for her and they showed me to the room. I just wore the towel and not the dispo. She came in and started the massage... It was pretty decent... Loved the part where she massaged the bum and the crack while constantly massaging the balls. This went on for around 40 mins after which i got restless and enquired about extras. She quoted 4k for b2b and I said I can't go above 2k for the same. She immediately said no and continued with the massage but notched up the seduction she came close to my face and started stroking my d**k and said she would do it for 3k.. I tried to stay strong...but folded for 2.5k... she said she would make it worth my while and boyy did she ever ... She went straight for the d , i wasn't even expecting a bj ...she sucked on it for a while and took off all her clothes and we had good fun for around 20-30mins. I like to take my time... Usually other staffs crib about this but not her.... When I was close to finishing i asked her to suck on it and she not only sucked but took it all in and SWALLOWED... I was in heaven boys!! This was my first experience of this sort. Her name is 3v@. We had a shower together as well after this. (Also dfk was on the table as well but didn't go for it)
Damages - 1.5 + 2.5
WIR - f**k yes
Once again, thanks Jacklove for the suggestion...never would have tried this place if it weren't for u
Hi Buddy,

Could you please share the location and name of the SPA, not getting any link using Kings money.. Pls

Adi

Sent from my M2010J19SI using Tapatalk

Spa stories recent

So some of the spa stories I visited last month.

Jennys place
As usual jenny is welcoming.. Took kathy. She is a very sweet natured girl with good figure.. She tries to please her clients and everything is on offer in a range of 3k. Enjoyed and satisfied with her..

King monkey
Took thai Eva.. She is not good looking or max u can say is average looking.. But she compensate with her service.. She is on heavier side.. Big grand ass.. Again very cooperative.. Everything is on offer though not sure abt FS. Negotiate at counter.. 1300..she has one boobs implant and other is natural which is a slight negative pt with her.. I took B2b and paid ..2k.. One of the VFM in a place like monkey

Again Jenny
This time Jenny introduced a new thai Jajj.. Hot figure.. Superb girl.. Horny.. What more shud I ask.. Enjoyed with her... Nice bum massage with crack polisihing... One of the great bodies to fuck.. 3k for fuck..

One line for appreciation of Jenny. She is same warm person from the holy cow days.. She still hugs like those days.. Never got disappointed in her place.. She always have variety and VFM.. She know how to do business. So cheers to her.

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 Pro using Tapatalk
Jenny location????

Long overdue FR

Last month I had a meeting in Mulund in the afternoon, followed by Dinner with friends. As there was a good 3 hour gap between my meeting and the dinner, I had planned an outing with H!*a.

Unfortunately, my meeting was postponed by a couple of hours, leaving me with not enough time. Was frustrated I had to cancel with H!*a.

Once my meeting was over, I found myself with 90 mins on my hands. I remembered a SMS from a Mulund spa near D-mart. As I was closeby, decided to call the number. The person responded positively, and I reached the MP. The guy sitting on the reception pushed his Nuru offering. for 12k. Included B2B, BJ and FS (nothing was to be paid in addition). Negotiated to 7k. (As it was a Saturday, he did not budge. I recommend bargaining harder for anyone going on a weekday)

Paid the money on the counter and asked him to show the lineup. He showed me the room and asked me to select from the therapists. All local staff. As B2B was included, selected the one with the largest boobs. As soon as I changed, the therapist stripped to her undies and started massaging me. Gave me a proper massage for half an hour. I needed it, as the week had been tiring. Around that mark I asked her to go for the service.

There was an air mattress on the ground. She asked me to shift to it. I lied down and pulled her close. Took of her bra to expose her nice boobs. Played with them and sucked on them for some time. She asked to start with B2B. She applied a good amount of oil to her tits and started massaging me with them. This was a proper B2B, unlike the ones you get in most spas. Johnny was now very hard and wanted more. She then wrapped her tits around it started a good titty fuck. After some time she put a condi on.

Asked her for a BBJ instead of CBJ, she refused, stating hygeine. Said we get so many customers, never know who is infected. The proceeded to suck my tool. Even though covered it was a nice one. During the BJ she was fondling my balls all the time. I knew I could explode anytime now. So asked her to come on top. In WOT, it was nice to see her ample tits bounce, which made me hornier. I finished in the same position, fondling one boob, while watching the other bounce.

She cleaned me and took me to the shower. There she scrubbed me nicely to remove all the oil and started the steam. I continued to play with her tits during the steam and shower. we got dressed, gave her a hug and left

TLDR:

B2B: 9/10
BJ: 7/10 (covered, other wise excellent)
FS: 8/10 (Couldnt try any other position)
Looks: 6/10
Boobs: 9/10

Overall : 8/10 (I think I overpaid, rest was awesome)

Would recommend everyone to try bargaining better if they plan to go.

Long overdue FR

Last month I had a meeting in Mulund in the afternoon, followed by Dinner with friends. As there was a good 3 hour gap between my meeting and the dinner, I had planned an outing with H!*a.

Unfortunately, my meeting was postponed by a couple of hours, leaving me with not enough time. Was frustrated I had to cancel with H!*a.

Once my meeting was over, I found myself with 90 mins on my hands. I remembered a SMS from a Mulund spa near D-mart. As I was closeby, decided to call the number. The person responded positively, and I reached the MP. The guy sitting on the reception pushed his Nuru offering. for 12k. Included B2B, BJ and FS (nothing was to be paid in addition). Negotiated to 7k. (As it was a Saturday, he did not budge. I recommend bargaining harder for anyone going on a weekday)

Paid the money on the counter and asked him to show the lineup. He showed me the room and asked me to select from the therapists. All local staff. As B2B was included, selected the one with the largest boobs. As soon as I changed, the therapist stripped to her undies and started massaging me. Gave me a proper massage for half an hour. I needed it, as the week had been tiring. Around that mark I asked her to go for the service.

There was an air mattress on the ground. She asked me to shift to it. I lied down and pulled her close. Took of her bra to expose her nice boobs. Played with them and sucked on them for some time. She asked to start with B2B. She applied a good amount of oil to her tits and started massaging me with them. This was a proper B2B, unlike the ones you get in most spas. Johnny was now very hard and wanted more. She then wrapped her tits around it started a good titty fuck. After some time she put a condi on.

Asked her for a BBJ instead of CBJ, she refused, stating hygeine. Said we get so many customers, never know who is infected. The proceeded to suck my tool. Even though covered it was a nice one. During the BJ she was fondling my balls all the time. I knew I could explode anytime now. So asked her to come on top. In WOT, it was nice to see her ample tits bounce, which made me hornier. I finished in the same position, fondling one boob, while watching the other bounce.

She cleaned me and took me to the shower. There she scrubbed me nicely to remove all the oil and started the steam. I continued to play with her tits during the steam and shower. we got dressed, gave her a hug and left

TLDR:

B2B: 9/10
BJ: 7/10 (covered, other wise excellent)
FS: 8/10 (Couldnt try any other position)
Looks: 6/10
Boobs: 9/10

Overall : 8/10 (I think I overpaid, rest was awesome)

Would recommend everyone to try bargaining better if they plan to go.

Spa name

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Orchid V!l3 p@rl3

I booked a session on a week day, went there and asked for options, they said they dont show options, but if you have any preference tell us. Since it was first time so didnt knew about the therepist name. so told the guy on counter to send the best he thinks.

There was a south indian lady possibly the manager, she guided me to the room, but that room was not with attached shower so I insisted to get me a room with attached shower facility. They very cooperatively changed the room for me.

Asked me to change, was ready with my dispos and there came the therapist D!sh@.

fair, young slim and curvy medium sized boobs.

she asked to lay on my back, she started with legs massage, massage was not that great but ok ok.

she started giving me hints by rubbing her fingers in ass crack while she was stroking the legs and that was so exciting. she was teasing so well that the jhonny got erect. very frequently she used to touch the tip of jhonny while giving massage as if it was accidental and she aroused me like anything.

then was the front side, and my dick was up like a pillar and clearly visible in dispos. she looked at it and smiled. said yeh bada natkhat hai aapka chota. (your little jhonny is very naughty). So I said that he is actually angry that I am having a good massage and pleasure and he is not getting any fun. She asked what will make him happy ? I said you tell me what can you do to make him happy. she said B2B and BJ and asked for 4K. I bargained for 3K and she started the act.

She came on top of me like a girlfriend with opening her sexy hair. then she removed her top and asked me should she remove the bra or she wants me to do the same. So i said let me have the privilege of freeing the melons.

I unhooked her bra and out were fair decent sized boobs, tight and erect. I played with them while. She was plating with my chest and licking the ear lobes like a girl friend.

Then she rubbed her boobs all over me, lilcked my body and all around the navel and balls. and suddenly took my jhonny in her mouth deep throat.

I came in her mouth as I was in a different world but she didnt object and said its ok.

really loved the experience
Disha is apparently not working there anymore. Any idea where she is now?

Shoutbox
  1. admin:
    To Thread owners - individual reply ban is now available
  2. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹 🌹Jessica and Cici. Guys come over and try the table shower body slide. It's super enjoyable🌹🌹😘🌹😘5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  3. Sparkling Spa:
    SEXY ZOE & MUI CALIENTE STELLA TODAY @ SPARKLING SPA!!! 50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave)✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS
  4. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, MALIYA, SANA, AMANDA, LUCY, ANAYA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  5. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SARIKA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  6. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Cuban girl (Mimi) and New Asian (Apple) in today
  7. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young new pretty cute Sally and GFE Ivy with curve body,sexy Coco and cute Ella open mind are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  8. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  9. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Candy, Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  10. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Julia😘 - A shy new Korean girl waiting
  11. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Suki😍is beautiful short petite tiny sexy student from Cambodia. Exotic features and model looks, Suki has a nice bum, slim waist, flat stomach and very good massage skills and has a great playful personality. Suki has a beautiful sexy
  12. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinede Judy, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Vicky, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  13. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, MALIYA, SANA, AMANDA, LUCY, ANAYA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  14. Dreaminn:
    THURSDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: LULU, MELODY & SUGAR 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ LULU is a popular & well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim & beautiful, 5’3”, 105 pounds with 34C Cups & incredible services. MELODY is young, slim and slightly curvy, 5’3” and 105 pounds, hourglass sexy shape, and delicious
  15. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 SELINA: A TALL AND SLENDER ASIAN GIRL, VERY FRIENDLY AND ABLE TO PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE 🌸 NANCY: A PETITE CURVY YOUNG VIETNAMESE GIRL THAT IS VERY FUN AND OPEN MINDED 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  16. GoldenFlower:
    THURSDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jessi, Jojo, Sherry & Sonia Jessi is a slim and petite Vietnamese hotty who is garnering repeat visits. Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. Sherry is an attractive slim Asian sweetie.
  17. ASPA:
    𝗧𝗛𝗨𝗥𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Fox, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹[/color] 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ FOX is 26 years old with 34C’s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  18. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Helen & Jenny. Helen is a sweet and very lovable Asian beauty with just enough curves to tease you, and an attitude to please you. Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  19. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Sofia & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Sophia is a sweet & pretty Chinese lady with natural B Cups and an awe-inspiring smooth rounded ass.
  20. Sparkling Spa:
    SUPER HOT STELLA & SERVICE QUEEN ZOE @ Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  21. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  22. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 18th , T͓̽H͓̽U͓̽R͓̽S͓̽D͓̽A͓̽Y͓̽ 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹 SOPHIE 🌹🆕 DAISY 🌹 🆕 SUNNY 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 ERICA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 SOPHIE & 🆕 SUNNY & 🆕 TINA & 🌹 ERCA 🌹 🆕 DAISY ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  23. Mulva:
    Any hot Asians available at the moment Scarborough/Pickering?
  24. Sparkling Spa:
    SEXY ZOE, JAV MODEL CHANEL & SASSY JENNIFER TODAY @ SPARKLING SPA!!! 50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave)✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS
  25. hiyamickey:
    We have 6 girls working at Reynaella wellness, 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  26. Lulu1980:
    Good morning guys 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️♨️ There is a dining table and shower room 😘😘😘😘Body scrub is provided❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️Young girl, Yoyo is petite, gentle and cute🌹🌹🌹🌹Unique massage technique👍👍👍Professional body slide🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥, Cici and Helen have super massage techniques🌹🌹🌹5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  27. GoldenFlower:
    WEDNESDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Kelly, Lucky, Monica & Sonia. After 7pm Jojo Kelly is slim and pretty with very good services. Lucky is a slim & beautiful Cambodian lady with a special touch. Monica is sweet, attractive and accommodating. Sonia comes from India with love.
  28. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Mia😘- A young vibrant sexy girl
  29. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Mia😍 beautiful young Singapore girl. Mia has a very sexy body, and beautiful boobs. She can give very good massage and great playful service. So very sexy beautiful girl. Kelly😘💕is beautiful young student, busty with sexy body
  30. Dreaminn:
    WEDNESDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: ANNA, DELIA & SUGAR 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ ANNA is Young, pretty, slim & very busty. Who could ask for more? You could! DELIA is young & very pretty, slim with natural boobs and an impressive ass. Her services are very satisfying. SUGAR is a sexy Asian
  31. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, New First Day Slim Petite Judy, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Vicky, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  32. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament summer ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  33. ASPA:
    𝗪𝗘𝗗𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬 at 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Amy, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ A THOUSAND PLEASURES AWAIT: AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open
  34. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julie ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Nina ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Aris ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  35. HolidaySpa:
    Wednesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Kelly & Kiki. Kelly is slim and attractive with very slight curves, a nice bum, and rockin’ services. Kiki is very attractive, young, about 5’4” and 110 Lbs., slim with a banging body. Kiki is very popular for her great attitude and services.
  36. ForeverWarden:
    Wednesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Bella & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Bella is around 5’3” with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well
  37. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young cute Amy and pretty friendly Cindy, sexy Coco and fun Lina open mind are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  38. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  39. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Turkish Persian girl and Asian girl (new) in today
  40. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 YOYO: A YOUNG SLIM SCHOOL GIRL, NEW TO THE BUSINESS WITH VERY NICE FACIAL FEATURES, VERY FLUENT IN ENGLISH 🌸 EMILY: A PETITE CURVY THAI MIXED GIRL THAT IS VERY FRIENDLY AND OPEN, VERY FLUENT IN ENGLISH 🌸 NITA: A YOUNG FUN SIZED INDIAN GIRL THAT, LONG BLACK HAIR AND VERY CHILL 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  41. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, MALIYA, MONIKA, NINA, AMANDA, DELILAH, SANA, AAVI, EVA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  42. Sparkling Spa:
    JAV MODEL CHANEL, SASSY JENNIFER and SERVICE QUEEN ZOE @ Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  43. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  44. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 17th , W͓̽E͓̽D͓̽N͓̽E͓̽S͓̽D͓̽A͓̽Y͓̽ 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹 SOPHIE 🌹🆕 DAISY 🌹 🆕 SUNNY 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 ERICA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 SOPHIE & 🆕 SUNNY & 🆕 TINA & 🌹 ERCA 🌹 🆕 DAISY ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  45. Bodytree:
    Massage7339
  46. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 😘Phoenix blossom Spa 3 girls 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹Jessica and Samantha and Cici sexy girl very good massage table shower body scrub 🌹🌹🌹5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  47. Sparkling Spa:
    SEXY ZOE, NEW GIRL SASA AND KOREAN BLASIAN ALIYAH TODAY @ SPARKLING SPA!!! 50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave)✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS
  48. hiyamickey:
    6 girls working at Reynaella wellness, Address: 3555 14th Ave unit#7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  49. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young 19 Year Old Slim Petite Brazilian Hottie Julianna, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, New First Day Slim Petite Judy, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Vicky
  50. GoldenFlower:
    TUESDAY at 💛⭐🌟GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jojo, Lucky, Moly, & Sherry Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. Lucky is a slim & beautiful Cambodian lady with a special touch. Molly is a petite young Asian sweetheart with great services.
Back