Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mumbai Massage Parlours - Spa & rates

FR Time: Royal
🌳
Spa, Onionville E

Apparently it's newly opened (2months old) and were offering massage for 999Rs. I got done with my work at around 8.30pm, Whatsapped them to check their operating hours. They take their last appointment at 9pm. They have only locals, not NE. Wasn't too happy but I wanted to try for novelty. Reached there at 9pm sharp, reception area is in a separate area within the premises, in a container type setup. Feels like you're at some construction site. Anyway, guy at the reception was polite. Offer water etc. and gave details. Dry massage was for 999rs and with oil/cream was 1300Rs. Didnt budget much but closed at 1.2K. Assistant took me upstairs and showed the changing room, gave me a bath robe, then to the room where i slipped into a dispo.

Therapist NikeeT@ walked in. Very average looking, but younger. Slim. Massage started, she tried her best at the massage but I understand not everyone can be like Dvya from B0dh| or J@$min from @vl0n. Anyway, towards the end, she asked where all I have been for massages previously. I took the cue and asked her about extra. 1.5k for HJ + TL, 3k for body-rubbing, HJ, TL and happy ending.
I didnt really understand the second offer, but I close HJ and TL for 1.2K since I wasnt in the mood for any conversation.

Topless = Top pulled up.

Start sucking her tits. 32 C Cup but nice tight ones. Sucked her tits well while she milked my cock. I had masturbated in the evening so I was pretty desensitized down there. She was decent throughout, using both hands, massaging the balls, rubbing my chest. Used plenty of oil to massage the shaft and the glans. I enjoyed.

Finally I decided it was time to cum, so I sat on the massage bed. She stood behind me, holding my dick and kept milking it. I finally shot ropes all over the floor. She kept milking till I was drained of every drop. Google Payed her since I wasnt carrying cash, moved to the shower area (separate). Noticed they have good branded products in the shower which was a plus. Towel was also clean and fresh. Changed and went down to the reception. Another receptionist entered (female), apparently she was the one I was talking to on Whatsapp. Told her that I wanted to see more options next time. She asked me to come early for that.

Total Damages: 1.2K + 1.2K
WIR: Yes, with some other bird.
Overall decent experience for bros who are open to locals.

Fr on Glams... Today

Got the contact of the spa from one of our beloved bros... Thank you for the info.

Got in early today and was hoping to get Priti. Glad to have found her on the counter. I was shown other 2 girls who were available then but I picked Priti.

Changed into dispo right after went into the room. She came in and gave a dry massage, no cream no oil. I had no issue with that either. Massage was decent. I asked for a hard massage but she couldn't be any harder. She tried and thats what I liked. Once she was done on my back asked me to turn around I asked her straight up that we should get on with the deed.

She removed her dress by herself and left her panties on. She kissed me on my neck and face sensually, yet she avoided lip kiss. I didnt force her. She kissed me all over my body. She was going down and I was hoping she will give me a head. But she just kissed my thighs and inner and came back up. Her boobs were small and I liked it that way. I enjoyed her boobs thoroughly. She tries to please you. No interruptions. Then moved down a little kissed on her navel. Cant say she has a belly, it was almost flat. I really love those waists. Kissed it a lot before I moved further down. I was hesitant initially but I thought she wanted it. There was no smell, it was clean but she had little hair, could have shaved it clean. Never mind, first time did a DATY for a stranger. It felt good and it seemed she like it too. She followed my strokes and lifted her waist timed it to perfection. She kept pushing my head down to have eat her more. I even had one of fingers inside while sucking the clitoris. After a while I looked up to her to see what she was upto. She wanted more so I ate her again for a few mins.

Then I told her it was her turn. She was trying to put on the condom but I asked for BBJ. She said no. I was like, oh man did I choose a wrong girl? DATY bhi waste hogaya . She said she never does BBJ and who ever does bj they do only CBJ. I didn't say anything. Both were silent for a while and she started BBJ saying she will do just a bit. Yeah she did only a bit. But at least she didn't reject my request outright. She rushed to bathroom twice to spit and I knew that was going to spoil my mood. So I stopped her and made her lie on the bed on the corner having her legs around my waist while I was standing. I slowly put junior inside. She kept her hands on my waist to restrain it from going further inside. So I took it slow increasing my thrusts little. After a few strokes I was all in and was getting deeper. She seemed liked it and wanted to hug me. But that wasn't the position that would allow us. So changed into missionary and started to bang her hard. She hugged me tight and was moaning heavily but silent. I released and I think came before she could. She didn't release me. So I kept grinding her and surprisingly my junior didn't lose much of its erection. It became hard again and I started banging again. She held me tight and her moaning was even louder. I thought she was cumming Also there was this problem, when you go for a hard bang, the bed swings a little and hits the wall. It really puts us in an awkward situation. So I was back into my senses and realised how risky its to go further like this as I wasn't sure about the condition of my condom. I got up and pulled it out. It was all intact.

Both got freshen up and I left happily with hugs and kisses. WIR? Yes, definitely. If you could build a rapport with this girl I think she will please you.

Damages: 1.3K + 2K

Sent from my M2101K7AI using Tapatalk
Please share details

Jacklove, I owe you one my man....
FR on Kings monkey
Went as soon as the place opened, but the receptionist told me that it would take 10mins for the staff to arrive. He had showed me pics of other local therapists on his phone, nothing special. Then a Thai staff arrived... She looked kinda hot(Body.... face is just ok) I opted for her and they showed me to the room. I just wore the towel and not the dispo. She came in and started the massage... It was pretty decent... Loved the part where she massaged the bum and the crack while constantly massaging the balls. This went on for around 40 mins after which i got restless and enquired about extras. She quoted 4k for b2b and I said I can't go above 2k for the same. She immediately said no and continued with the massage but notched up the seduction🤣 she came close to my face and started stroking my d**k and said she would do it for 3k.. I tried to stay strong...but folded for 2.5k... she said she would make it worth my while and boyy did she ever ... She went straight for the d , i wasn't even expecting a bj ...she sucked on it for a while and took off all her clothes and we had good fun for around 20-30mins. I like to take my time... Usually other staffs crib about this but not her.... When I was close to finishing i asked her to suck on it and she not only sucked but took it all in and SWALLOWED... I was in heaven boys!! This was my first experience of this sort. Her name is 3v@. We had a shower together as well after this. (Also dfk was on the table as well but didn't go for it)
Damages - 1.5 + 2.5
WIR - f**k yes
Once again, thanks Jacklove for the suggestion...never would have tried this place if it weren't for u
Please share details 🙏

Fr on Glams... Today

Got the contact of the spa from one of our beloved bros... Thank you for the info.

Got in early today and was hoping to get Priti. Glad to have found her on the counter. I was shown other 2 girls who were available then but I picked Priti.

Changed into dispo right after went into the room. She came in and gave a dry massage, no cream no oil. I had no issue with that either. Massage was decent. I asked for a hard massage but she couldn't be any harder. She tried and thats what I liked. Once she was done on my back asked me to turn around I asked her straight up that we should get on with the deed.

She removed her dress by herself and left her panties on. She kissed me on my neck and face sensually, yet she avoided lip kiss. I didnt force her. She kissed me all over my body. She was going down and I was hoping she will give me a head. But she just kissed my thighs and inner and came back up. Her boobs were small and I liked it that way. I enjoyed her boobs thoroughly. She tries to please you. No interruptions. Then moved down a little kissed on her navel. Cant say she has a belly, it was almost flat. I really love those waists. Kissed it a lot before I moved further down. I was hesitant initially but I thought she wanted it. There was no smell, it was clean but she had little hair, could have shaved it clean. Never mind, first time did a DATY for a stranger. It felt good and it seemed she like it too. She followed my strokes and lifted her waist timed it to perfection. She kept pushing my head down to have eat her more. I even had one of fingers inside while sucking the clitoris. After a while I looked up to her to see what she was upto. She wanted more so I ate her again for a few mins.

Then I told her it was her turn. She was trying to put on the condom but I asked for BBJ. She said no. I was like, oh man did I choose a wrong girl? DATY bhi waste hogaya . She said she never does BBJ and who ever does bj they do only CBJ. I didn't say anything. Both were silent for a while and she started BBJ saying she will do just a bit. Yeah she did only a bit. But at least she didn't reject my request outright. She rushed to bathroom twice to spit and I knew that was going to spoil my mood. So I stopped her and made her lie on the bed on the corner having her legs around my waist while I was standing. I slowly put junior inside. She kept her hands on my waist to restrain it from going further inside. So I took it slow increasing my thrusts little. After a few strokes I was all in and was getting deeper. She seemed liked it and wanted to hug me. But that wasn't the position that would allow us. So changed into missionary and started to bang her hard. She hugged me tight and was moaning heavily but silent. I released and I think came before she could. She didn't release me. So I kept grinding her and surprisingly my junior didn't lose much of its erection. It became hard again and I started banging again. She held me tight and her moaning was even louder. I thought she was cumming Also there was this problem, when you go for a hard bang, the bed swings a little and hits the wall. It really puts us in an awkward situation. So I was back into my senses and realised how risky its to go further like this as I wasn't sure about the condition of my condom. I got up and pulled it out. It was all intact.

Both got freshen up and I left happily with hugs and kisses. WIR? Yes, definitely. If you could build a rapport with this girl I think she will please you.

Damages: 1.3K + 2K

Sent from my M2101K7AI using Tapatalk

Hi can you share details on pm :)

Anyone knows a girl name Vis**** in Malad giving home service for massage and may be something else. She said she also visits hotel.

Any suggestions on a good spa to visit in Chembur and therapists to go for. Had been to yuan when I was in Chembur couple of years back and had a very cooperative therapist with large ones. Don't know if she's still there.

Yes. She changes her location. Previously was Mira Rd. She speaks fluent English. About 32 yrs old.Will come to hotel. Massage is only an excuse. Does everything. She herself asks. Quoted 5K for 3 hours,3 shots. Price can be negotiated. Looks OK, quite tall. Spoke to her but haven't tried yet. Do post your experience if you do so. She is regular in this and has many clients.
Appreciate the inputs. Cheers

FR on Kings monkey
Went as soon as the place opened, but the receptionist told me that it would take 10mins for the staff to arrive. He had showed me pics of other local therapists on his phone, nothing special. Then a Thai staff arrived... She looked kinda hot(Body.... face is just ok) I opted for her and they showed me to the room. I just wore the towel and not the dispo. She came in and started the massage... It was pretty decent... Loved the part where she massaged the bum and the crack while constantly massaging the balls. This went on for around 40 mins after which i got restless and enquired about extras. She quoted 4k for b2b and I said I can't go above 2k for the same. She immediately said no and continued with the massage but notched up the seduction she came close to my face and started stroking my d**k and said she would do it for 3k.. I tried to stay strong...but folded for 2.5k... she said she would make it worth my while and boyy did she ever ... She went straight for the d , i wasn't even expecting a bj ...she sucked on it for a while and took off all her clothes and we had good fun for around 20-30mins. I like to take my time... Usually other staffs crib about this but not her.... When I was close to finishing i asked her to suck on it and she not only sucked but took it all in and SWALLOWED... I was in heaven boys!! This was my first experience of this sort. Her name is 3v@. We had a shower together as well after this. (Also dfk was on the table as well but didn't go for it)
Damages - 1.5 + 2.5
WIR - f**k yes
Once again, thanks Jacklove for the suggestion...never would have tried this place if it weren't for u
Nice FR... Is she slim or heavy... Also any other good looking local their?

Sent from my moto g(8) plus using Tapatalk

Any suggestions on a good spa to visit in Chembur and therapists to go for. Had been to yuan when I was in Chembur couple of years back and had a very cooperative therapist with large ones. Don't know if she's still there.
Depends on what you are seeking for. You should visit the one in the Mall

FR on Kings monkey
Went as soon as the place opened, but the receptionist told me that it would take 10mins for the staff to arrive. He had showed me pics of other local therapists on his phone, nothing special. Then a Thai staff arrived... She looked kinda hot(Body.... face is just ok) I opted for her and they showed me to the room. I just wore the towel and not the dispo. She came in and started the massage... It was pretty decent... Loved the part where she massaged the bum and the crack while constantly massaging the balls. This went on for around 40 mins after which i got restless and enquired about extras. She quoted 4k for b2b and I said I can't go above 2k for the same. She immediately said no and continued with the massage but notched up the seduction she came close to my face and started stroking my d**k and said she would do it for 3k.. I tried to stay strong...but folded for 2.5k... she said she would make it worth my while and boyy did she ever ... She went straight for the d , i wasn't even expecting a bj ...she sucked on it for a while and took off all her clothes and we had good fun for around 20-30mins. I like to take my time... Usually other staffs crib about this but not her.... When I was close to finishing i asked her to suck on it and she not only sucked but took it all in and SWALLOWED... I was in heaven boys!! This was my first experience of this sort. Her name is 3v@. We had a shower together as well after this. (Also dfk was on the table as well but didn't go for it)
Damages - 1.5 + 2.5
WIR - f**k yes
Hey buddy, can you PM the spa name
And location

Adi

Sent from my M2010J19SI using Tapatalk

Iam planning to visit TTS Bandra. Can anyone please recommend girl for rimming and BBBJ cim. I have tried victoria once before.

FR - Miz in Monkey Area

Called up reception and booked a thai. Tall slim girl called Amu/Amy. Sexy figure. Massage was good. Started flirting from the word go. In 15 mins asked what i wanted. Quoted 9k FS, 6k B2B+BJ. Not ready to come down at all. I said no thanks. Just 20 mins left and said give 5k for B2B+BJ. I offered 4k but eventually settled at 4.5k since time was running out and i really needed a good release. Figure was damn good. But service was very mechanical. Dont kiss here, dont touch there etc. Lost interest. Because of this, couldnt come in a BJ. Eventually released with a HJ. Gave her 4k. Overall felt i wasted my money.

Massage - 7/10
Face - 6/10
Figure - 9/10
Service - 4/10
WIR - Spa yes, girl no
Counter - 3k, Girl 4k

For on H@tel S€@ P*!n¢€&& spa J*h*

As I have heard so many good fr's regarding this spa in the past as well as now, I tried to take a risk and give it a try I had a feeling that " people are just making up stories and fake fr's about this spa has good young beautiful therapists" and in reality again the same as I expected sirf "fekam faak" the management here is locals and N.E's and all are aunties no young beautiful or hot type therapist, one thing I came to know about the forum of Mumbai massage parlours spa rates is that many people here are spreading a lot of fake news though, today I took the risk and went, the massage was great and indeed extras were on the menu as well but I didn't go for it as I don't take extras from aunty type therapists, so my message to those people who chasing clout from their fake fr's is don't spread so much of fekum faak for God sake, and to those who are planning to go to this hotel spa please don't you will be disappointed and waste your hard earned money just spreading awareness.

For on H@tel S€@ P*!n¢€&& spa J*h*

As I have heard so many good fr's regarding this spa in the past as well as now, I tried to take a risk and give it a try I had a feeling that " people are just making up stories and fake fr's about this spa has good young beautiful therapists" and in reality again the same as I expected sirf "fekam faak" the management here is locals and N.E's and all are aunties no young beautiful or hot type therapist, one thing I came to know about the forum of Mumbai massage parlours spa rates is that many people here are spreading a lot of fake news though, today I took the risk and went, the massage was great and indeed extras were on the menu as well but I didn't go for it as I don't take extras from aunty type therapists, so my message to those people who chasing clout from their fake fr's is don't spread so much of fekum faak for God sake, and to those who are planning to go to this hotel spa please don't you will be disappointed and waste your hard earned money just spreading awareness.
Thanks, bro I was also planning to go there from a long time due to tempted fr's but was worried as mostly 5-star hotel spas don't have good-looking therapists, it's only good for massage not for extras, thanks for the awareness.

FR - Miz in Monkey Area

Called up reception and booked a Thai. A tall slim girl called Amu/Amy. Sexy figure. The massage was good. Started flirting from the word go. In 15 mins asked what I wanted. Quoted 9k FS, 6k B2B+BJ. Not ready to come down at all. I said no thanks. Just 20 mins left and said give 5k for B2B+BJ. I offered 4k but eventually settled at 4.5k since time was running out and I needed a good release. The figure was damn good. But the service was very mechanical. Don't kiss her, don't touch there etc. Lost interest. Because of this, I couldnt come in a BJ. Eventually released with an HJ. Gave her 4k. Overall felt I wasted my money.

Massage - 7/10
Face - 6/10
Figure - 9/10
Service - 4/10
WIR - Spa yes, a girl no
Counter - 3k, Girl 4k
Miz's therapists are very annoying, they show a lot of attitude that's why I go to another spa in the same building, their not too much of nakhra the therapists shows, in Miz spa the receptionist also have kind of a rude attitude

Spa stories recent

So some of the spa stories I visited last month.

Jennys place
As usual jenny is welcoming.. Took kathy. She is a very sweet natured girl with good figure.. She tries to please her clients and everything is on offer in a range of 3k. Enjoyed and satisfied with her..

King monkey
Took thai Eva.. She is not good looking or max u can say is average looking.. But she compensate with her service.. She is on heavier side.. Big grand ass.. Again very cooperative.. Everything is on offer though not sure abt FS. Negotiate at counter.. 1300..she has one boobs implant and other is natural which is a slight negative pt with her.. I took B2b and paid ..2k.. One of the VFM in a place like monkey

Again Jenny
This time Jenny introduced a new thai Jajj.. Hot figure.. Superb girl.. Horny.. What more shud I ask.. Enjoyed with her... Nice bum massage with crack polisihing... One of the great bodies to fuck.. 3k for fuck..

One line for appreciation of Jenny. She is same warm person from the holy cow days.. She still hugs like those days.. Never got disappointed in her place.. She always have variety and VFM.. She know how to do business. So cheers to her.

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 Pro using Tapatalk

Shoutbox
  1. Mario525:
    waxing
  2. Mario525:
    waxing
  3. Mario525:
    waxing
  4. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 19th , F͓̽R͓̽I͓̽D͓̽A͓̽Y͓̽ 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹 SOPHIE 🌹🆕 OLIVIA 🌹 🆕 SUNNY 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 CHERRY 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 SOPHIE & 🆕 SUNNY & 🆕 TINA & 🌹 CHERRY 🌹 🆕 OLIVIA ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  5. admin:
    To Thread owners - individual reply ban is now available
  6. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹 🌹Jessica and Cici. Guys come over and try the table shower body slide. It's super enjoyable🌹🌹😘🌹😘5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  7. Sparkling Spa:
    SEXY ZOE & MUI CALIENTE STELLA TODAY @ SPARKLING SPA!!! 50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave)✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS
  8. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, MALIYA, SANA, AMANDA, LUCY, ANAYA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  9. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SARIKA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  10. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Cuban girl (Mimi) and New Asian (Apple) in today
  11. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young new pretty cute Sally and GFE Ivy with curve body,sexy Coco and cute Ella open mind are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  12. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  13. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Candy, Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  14. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Julia😘 - A shy new Korean girl waiting
  15. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Suki😍is beautiful short petite tiny sexy student from Cambodia. Exotic features and model looks, Suki has a nice bum, slim waist, flat stomach and very good massage skills and has a great playful personality. Suki has a beautiful sexy
  16. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinede Judy, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Vicky, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  17. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, MALIYA, SANA, AMANDA, LUCY, ANAYA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  18. Dreaminn:
    THURSDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: LULU, MELODY & SUGAR 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ LULU is a popular & well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim & beautiful, 5’3”, 105 pounds with 34C Cups & incredible services. MELODY is young, slim and slightly curvy, 5’3” and 105 pounds, hourglass sexy shape, and delicious
  19. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 SELINA: A TALL AND SLENDER ASIAN GIRL, VERY FRIENDLY AND ABLE TO PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE 🌸 NANCY: A PETITE CURVY YOUNG VIETNAMESE GIRL THAT IS VERY FUN AND OPEN MINDED 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  20. GoldenFlower:
    THURSDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jessi, Jojo, Sherry & Sonia Jessi is a slim and petite Vietnamese hotty who is garnering repeat visits. Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. Sherry is an attractive slim Asian sweetie.
  21. ASPA:
    𝗧𝗛𝗨𝗥𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Fox, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹[/color] 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ FOX is 26 years old with 34C’s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  22. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Helen & Jenny. Helen is a sweet and very lovable Asian beauty with just enough curves to tease you, and an attitude to please you. Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  23. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Sofia & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Sophia is a sweet & pretty Chinese lady with natural B Cups and an awe-inspiring smooth rounded ass.
  24. Sparkling Spa:
    SUPER HOT STELLA & SERVICE QUEEN ZOE @ Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  25. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  26. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 18th , T͓̽H͓̽U͓̽R͓̽S͓̽D͓̽A͓̽Y͓̽ 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹 SOPHIE 🌹🆕 DAISY 🌹 🆕 SUNNY 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 ERICA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 SOPHIE & 🆕 SUNNY & 🆕 TINA & 🌹 ERCA 🌹 🆕 DAISY ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  27. Mulva:
    Any hot Asians available at the moment Scarborough/Pickering?
  28. Sparkling Spa:
    SEXY ZOE, JAV MODEL CHANEL & SASSY JENNIFER TODAY @ SPARKLING SPA!!! 50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave)✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS
  29. hiyamickey:
    We have 6 girls working at Reynaella wellness, 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  30. Lulu1980:
    Good morning guys 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️♨️ There is a dining table and shower room 😘😘😘😘Body scrub is provided❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️Young girl, Yoyo is petite, gentle and cute🌹🌹🌹🌹Unique massage technique👍👍👍Professional body slide🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥, Cici and Helen have super massage techniques🌹🌹🌹5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  31. GoldenFlower:
    WEDNESDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Kelly, Lucky, Monica & Sonia. After 7pm Jojo Kelly is slim and pretty with very good services. Lucky is a slim & beautiful Cambodian lady with a special touch. Monica is sweet, attractive and accommodating. Sonia comes from India with love.
  32. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Mia😘- A young vibrant sexy girl
  33. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Mia😍 beautiful young Singapore girl. Mia has a very sexy body, and beautiful boobs. She can give very good massage and great playful service. So very sexy beautiful girl. Kelly😘💕is beautiful young student, busty with sexy body
  34. Dreaminn:
    WEDNESDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: ANNA, DELIA & SUGAR 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ ANNA is Young, pretty, slim & very busty. Who could ask for more? You could! DELIA is young & very pretty, slim with natural boobs and an impressive ass. Her services are very satisfying. SUGAR is a sexy Asian
  35. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, New First Day Slim Petite Judy, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Vicky, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  36. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament summer ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  37. ASPA:
    𝗪𝗘𝗗𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬 at 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Amy, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ A THOUSAND PLEASURES AWAIT: AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open
  38. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julie ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Nina ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Aris ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  39. HolidaySpa:
    Wednesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Kelly & Kiki. Kelly is slim and attractive with very slight curves, a nice bum, and rockin’ services. Kiki is very attractive, young, about 5’4” and 110 Lbs., slim with a banging body. Kiki is very popular for her great attitude and services.
  40. ForeverWarden:
    Wednesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Bella & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Bella is around 5’3” with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well
  41. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young cute Amy and pretty friendly Cindy, sexy Coco and fun Lina open mind are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  42. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  43. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Turkish Persian girl and Asian girl (new) in today
  44. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 YOYO: A YOUNG SLIM SCHOOL GIRL, NEW TO THE BUSINESS WITH VERY NICE FACIAL FEATURES, VERY FLUENT IN ENGLISH 🌸 EMILY: A PETITE CURVY THAI MIXED GIRL THAT IS VERY FRIENDLY AND OPEN, VERY FLUENT IN ENGLISH 🌸 NITA: A YOUNG FUN SIZED INDIAN GIRL THAT, LONG BLACK HAIR AND VERY CHILL 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  45. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, MALIYA, MONIKA, NINA, AMANDA, DELILAH, SANA, AAVI, EVA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  46. Sparkling Spa:
    JAV MODEL CHANEL, SASSY JENNIFER and SERVICE QUEEN ZOE @ Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  47. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  48. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 17th , W͓̽E͓̽D͓̽N͓̽E͓̽S͓̽D͓̽A͓̽Y͓̽ 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹 SOPHIE 🌹🆕 DAISY 🌹 🆕 SUNNY 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 ERICA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 SOPHIE & 🆕 SUNNY & 🆕 TINA & 🌹 ERCA 🌹 🆕 DAISY ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  49. Bodytree:
    Massage7339
  50. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 😘Phoenix blossom Spa 3 girls 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹Jessica and Samantha and Cici sexy girl very good massage table shower body scrub 🌹🌹🌹5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
Back