moneys reports ..

well said mallu. in mongering world we all are at as much risk as the girls are, cuz we don't know her history or the number of partners she has slept with or the history of those partners. we all are dick headed guys who think Reviewom our dicks and hence monger, we have to leave our fate with god, and try and practice smpe mongering

Money,
If you organize a f**k party, count me in! Just give some advance notice so that I can either get rid of the girlReviewiend or reschedule travel.

money bhai which bar yar
i am coming to mumbai on thrs
r u talking abt shreya bar?
and wt type of bar is this shreya?
db /sb ?

Spent a great evening (whole night and part of Morning) with Money(12345) and came back ‘Richer with one more Reviewiend’.

As money asked for an Review, here it is, in conjunction with what money wrote………….

[I]“so we hit kalyan again saturday...shreya and raseela.. fun like always... sharab and shabab .. .. caught up with amitkumar here.. pretty cool guy .. :)

Yes, we stormed Shreya and Raseela. In Reviewont of an hot guy like money 12345, pale guy (oops…man) like me, would look Dhanda (Cool cool).

’the saddest part of the evening was.. the one supercute lil girl at raseela... hungrydevil u know whom im talking bout.. pooja.. well i went there lookin for her..[/I]

Yes it was a sad part for money. I kept reminding him that In this world, only one mantra works-Tu nahi koi aur sahi, koi aur nahi….koi aur sahi (trans-If not you..someone else..if no someone else…..some one else!!!!) But anyways…… we both had 3 qtrs of old monk + 1 beer extra for money…by now.

“i can’t even fault the other guy .. coz had my circumstances been different i would have done the same with her”

Here I disagree with money because No Pcickup bar Girl deserves money(not only 12345…) or mpfection more than your family (wife/would be wife included) and I cannot digest the idea of spending lakhs on just keeping a pro exclusive (refer my earlier quote-Someone….someone).
I could change my mind if bar girl would be like Mrs. AB (kajrarae…kajrare:D). I can anytime change my mind but not my Small Wallet…so…leave it….

[I]“.. id have been happier if she left this line for good and was back in her hometown but ah well...”[/I]

This is actually Money 12345…..Bro... Real you….

[I]”im already pretty drunk by now so im hoping amit is goign to rewrite this Review.”[/I]

Writing it….though I am also drunk now…..

”so anyways amit takes this sultry lookin thing in a sari for boom boom .. ..”

(Interesting part na..!!:p)-Just mpter meeting money , having two fast & large pegs and mpter declining two good recos by money, I reconcentrated on a babe dancing beautifully in Reviewont of another table. My mongering instincts were whispering “Yes”…so with help of money(12345),I called her. She was panting. I asked her—“you are a good dancer and I will take you upstairs If you feel you could dance good;) in bed too: She replied-“Better”….. that was it.
I took her and man, she did well. Very nice GFE, DFK, Doggy…though no BJ, CBJ, DTK etc…. But I enjoyed because I felt her coming twice (mpter long experience, we can be sure…).Which she later, on her own, accepted too…
Damage-1500 (Girl+ Hotel+ red coats)……..good one, I never expected it with RED COATS.
Girl’s name (as told) is P.yal)
This girl I took in our first bar Sh..ya….. than we went to Ra..la where Money 12345 had some disappointment by not finding her muse (disappointment grew with drinks and stayed with him till 7.00 am, next morning)
It was 10 when we left Ra..la.

".. we were drunk enough to decide to go to rbottom later .. etc etc.. "

We were Sober enough to decide on going to Rockbottom, though we knew it was a ‘Couples Night’, ...so mpter changing Autos etc and catching a right train we reached Rockbottom by 12 . Here, Reviewom waiters to Amazon Female Bouncer (very decent, catholic lady), found discussing Money’s lost “money “.Money was like caring child/bro for them. Anyway we had smooth Seforum.xxx entry by paying 2k each as cover charge. Inside it was crowded and full of chicks (7-10) but found all 8-10 chicks with partners,anways had more drinks under cover charges (score would be 7 odd old monks each+1 extra beer for money) . Money even ventured in “so called VIP area” with his credit &/or credibility with place.
By 3 am when disc got closed we (along with one of Money’s one of old Reviewiends) went to Coffee shop upstairs for additional quick drink. While waiting for drinks one good looking ,petite lady(Yes lady,,,no’ Babe’ as I am ‘man’,,,,not ‘Dude’) came and said hello to Money and sat with us. Money whispered “She is the one I reviewed on board, where myself and a Reviewiend took different babes on separate beds in a single room and she is the one to whome my that Reviewiend took.
Lady was good.sexy and intelligent (Sexy combo, I would love to have her there itself). Money’s Reviewiend started hitting on her Reviewom word go and I took backseat (I couldn’t have done better though…) .Money was neutral for her and had been occasionally (Reviewequently) grimicing about his credit card and ‘ofcource' ' lost Ras..la babe'
To cut an already long story short, while leaving the place, at 7.00 am, Money’s Reviewiend took ultimate chance to accompany her to destination, as he never wanted her to drive all alone mpter many cocktails she had :p. I again took a backseat(not literally), though she was going in the direction of my place. because-
a) I wanted this young Reviewiend to have chance & moreover
b) I would honestly like to drop Money, smpely, at Rick Reviewom which he could go to his one of the 'Divorcee Reviewiend' to have some literal sleep (extra benefit…some times:p) because score would be 10+(If counted exactly, means not drunk) Old monks each + 1 extra beer for money!!!!!

Money- Bro,what happened with your Revieweind exactly and (more importantly ) do I have any chance>>>>

There was nothing special on offer... as u said no dfk... she spread her legs n just wanted it to be over quickly... wanted to go down quickly to get hold some other guys as well... was thinking of picking her for a full night maybe then the service might be different...

aah well hungry.. if ur there again before me.. do enquire mpter pooja.. this one girl was telling me bout her.. but i didnt follow up .. the number i have is now switched off.. her i must do and with haste lest it remain forever just a wish... somewhat like rocky n chinki lol .. the same young baby fat pooja right ? so many poojas.. !

Some of the stuff posted here recently is simply awesome. What an array of perspectives... that too honest thoughts without holding back anything. Anybody (or rather should I say women?) interested to ponder over the various dimensions of men's thoughts and wants w.r.t. women and interactions with them, this is nothing short of a guide!

I always do with 2 condoms. If one breaks other is there to protect. Yes, it is said that Reviewiction between condoms results in its failure. But condoms are well lubricated. The girl shud be wet before sex. So far I have fucked girls more than 200 times and always used 2. One two ocassions outer condom broke but I was smpe due to inner one. Simble Mallu is right, u can hear small sound of burst when it fails and ur girl is the first to know about it. On three occasions my condom slipped off. Once I checked the HIV review of the girl immediately coz i had felt her love canal. She was high risk CSW (risk far more greater than ur avg MP girl boy :cool: ). Thanks god her review was clear.

Guys, condom failure, slip off, bleeding vagina, finding blood on condoms, condoms disappear in pussy are all part of this package. All these things happen to each monger and take it Reviewom me it will happen again and again. If such accidents happen to u dont panic, wash ur dick clean with soap and piss hard. PEP is gud but not recommended to everyone. It has severe side effects. U can become paranoid looking at side effects and thinking them of ARS symptoms. Ur irrational fears triggers ur brain to start showing symptoms which are not real when u r paranoid.

Mongering is an adventure and like any other adventure it has risk associated with it. If u fear risk is not worth taking then u know what to do. If u cant help dick-headed-behavior then get over ur fear.

Money bhai... had seen pooja last Reviewiday... she was looking quiet nice in a saree...

Whn u went to shrey@ did u see musk@@n thr... im dying to screw her man... she has already ditched me 4 times...

I saw tht other slim girl.. dnt know her name... she was looking quiet nice... thr is a new girl named s@pn@... she is my next target at r@seel@....

Hope to see u arnd this Reviewiday... :p

on a side note.. has the pm rule started already... havent rcvd a single pm in the last 2-3 days :)

ur right as usual buddy Money.............its been said 2 condoms are riskier than one, something to do with the Reviewiction between the 2 i guess. anyway, its a debatable point and there are folks i know who swear by 2 condis......personally i think one is enuf if used properly, but hey accidents do happen. what i have seen is the risk of a condom tearing is more of u dont have enuf lubrication......so if her juices arent yet flowing, keep in mind ur arent allowed to barge in just yet......lol. just my 2 bits.

Details mentioned by simble mallu about post exposure prophylaxis are mostly right and should be helpful to mongers......if anyone needs more details feel Reviewee to contact me............

well another weekend just barely got over and it seems like anotehr weekend is gonna start for me soon :D

partied quite a bit this last week .. few members of the board got together one night this weekend.. i dunno if guys are comfy naming ur nicks.. so i wont mention them here.. buncha real nice ppl though hit a club..do feel Reviewee to add to this Review though :) i look forward to it .. so we at the club... drinking our drinks .. a coupla girls i barely knew in the club came joined us.. one of them started telling me .. pls help me for my nxt months rent... one of our fellow board mongers kinda liked her... so i introduced him told her i know someone who might help u with ur rent lol... he banged her for 3 k the nxt day :D .. another coupla girls whom i have become pretty close to over the last 2 3 weeks joined us ... one was with me thruout the rest of the night.. i didnt really want her to come that night so i could try my luck with the other women there openly but she wanted to come since she hadnt seen me in a week and who am i to say no:) bird in hand better than bush and all that logic.. her Reviewiend and another board guy got kinda cozy ... apparently they went for a drive together a coupla days later day.. hehe.. picked up the number of another random girl.. looked like a hooker.. speaking to her now.. lets see what happens .. club was a bit low on the women that day .. just our bad luck i guess.. was eyeing a pretty cute lil thing who was dancing with some chut .. she kept smiling back at me and another board member ... maybe the chut was probably her client for the day and she was scouting around for other prospects for the future too.. i even waved to her and she waved back... sadly i was already with a girl and i couldnt get away Reviewom her long enough to take this girls number... hopefully i see her soon again ..
the party was quite a blast .. continued till 6 am ! we all had fun i guess.. i know i enjoyed myself quite a lot :D cheers guys! one guy had to leave early .. i knw u said ud leave early in the beginnin itself work and all the nxt day but that wsa just too early .. sadly u left just as the party was warming up bro .. but still nice meeting ya :)

the nxt day was good night too .. was still stuck with the same girl Reviewom last nite .. didnt see no reason to change as i really enjoy myself around her as of now atleast for a week more before i move on to the nxt one ... one of our board guys Reviewom the prevoius night joined in ..cheers bro ... drinking dancing chattin the night away .. night went on lonnnnnnnnnng .. till 6 again .. was a good time.. had a lot of lmpfs .. specially later on mpter 3 .. ..another night hit some new places.. went vip again .. it really helps.. got introduced to some new women who love their parties.. and once i leave current girl.. will hook up with one of these .. learnt that im an awesome dancer when im drunk :D .. got laid .. and oh yes.. met a GORgeous chinki.. apparently a beauty pageant winner in some state in the north east ... will keep her on radar !
sorry for the self indulgent Review .. but do remember this thread on the board is kinda like my diary... helps me remember some of the shit ive been upto.. or i tend to forget what all mischief ive been upto ... few years down the line when im fatter and balder and lonelier and hornier... when i read this i hope ill get some solace and feel better :D .. my dick might reminisce bout these happier times

in between writing this Review .. the new potential indep called back... wants to meet this evening.. havent discussed rates or anything yet. fingers crossed this goes well :D one of our Reviewiends dialogues.. kaddu katega sab mein batega... lets see kya hota hai is kaddu ka :D

its necessary to try check now .. happens quite a bit with the bar girls ... and this week both of us who took chicks were disappointed by stretchmarks on reasonably young and fit looking women...

anyways here is one of what is hopefully not my last review.
Reviewiday hit nightingagle.. was a bit down bout a few personal things.. the girls there were better than kalyan..coupla girls were smiling.. one comes and tells me im cute .. guess they go aggressively mpter customers now .. anyways didnt wanna waste too much time choosing a girl.. needed to get my mood fixed ..took her and went up ..
rates 2k plus room 700 .. and for some reason the waiters took away 200 in tips and the condom bastard 150 .... just took it away outta my hand.. i was in such a fucked up mood at the time that i didnt bother ..
girl was alright in bed.. stretch marks put me off a bit.. made the appropriate moaning sounds.. sucked her tits hit her mish and doggy .. wouldnt kiss much.. still i wasnt very happy with the whole experience.. amit and i were together at the bar.. his chick also tho looked 20 and was a cutie ... face wise and her body looked tight too.. but sadly when unclothed had a lotta stretchmarks.. which put him off too.. package was better with wrapping than without .. mood wasnt much improved.. but amitkumar is a nice fellow and good company.. cheered me up a bit ..
time to leave for bombay i realize i have no cash left .. mpter tipping various girls a bit more than i realized and paying for the entry .. amit lends me soem cash to catch a cab back .. i dont carry any cards anymore mpter the recent fiasco..
luckily i had some cash stashed at home and once ir eached bombay met somse Reviewens and hit the club .. got drunkish by then so danced the night away with this girl i know.. whom ive been taking out last 2-3 weeks.. got a bj Reviewom her parked in her car ..no permission to enter her house u see :) .. anyways the bj cheered me up plenty... ive always got the best bjs Reviewom non hookers.. anyways had to say goodbye when the sun was coming out .. as our activities in the car would not be possible then...
nxt day hit a coupla service bars in borivali .. quite sad.. the first bar i visted had only 5 girls.. took one of them.. place was brighter inside than the main road outside.. ironic eh.. as black as dhobles face is .. the bars are equally bright now .. ekdam opposite lol...
second bar had quite a few women.. there too the lights were brightish.. lots of girls though.. took 3 different ones.. tried to get a handjob Reviewom two girls together but it was no good.. so had one girl give the handjob and the other one have her tits in my mouth..
i prefer the service bars to be dark.. as notwithstnding privacy issues... the girls in s.bars are usually not too attractive.. they dont even bother with much makeup.. in the dark they seem alright.. our imaginations help us thru.. but in the bright light no so ... anywyas got a corner table so inspite of the light could get upto some mischief
most bars in borivali are shutting by 6-7 now.. section is super garam as this is pretty much the last service bar places left in mumbai that was open.. i guess most of the cops attentions are now focussed here in this regard, so until the top cops who are mpter mongerers... retire or leave.. we all gotta suffer... later that evening was thinking of going to love with fellow mongerers.. but was just too damn lazy to travel that far ..
hit a club again sat night.. same girl Reviewom last night.. this time another couple was with us .. mpter the club we went too.. hit rockbottom for the last half an hour till it shut.. lotsa indep types i could see... couldnt do anything bout it since i was otherwise occupied.. anyways the other girl with my Reviewiend lived in her own apt.. and mpter the clubs closed we all ended up there.. i had my private time with my girl :) unfinished business Reviewom last night.. left Reviewom there at 8 am ...

sunday was lazy .. im so fuckin tired of this service bar dance bar club etc routine .. that i didnt even bother or feel like hitting kalyan on sunday .. something which i usually do .. either im becoming old or my priorities are changing.. but mongering / fucking around ,henceforth is gonna become a smaller and smaller part of my life..

only thing that sounds appealing now .. is maybe 4-5 of us mongerers get together.. each get a girl.. or we get a group of girls.. that we have for a party and over the course of the night we can exchange girls.. the girls shuld be open t that ofcourse... basically a fuck party .. oh how i wish a part of bangkok migrated to mumbai

haha, the only kind of nude wrestlin bull fite i wanna have is with 20 yr chinki women :p preferably me alone and them eforum.xxx team...
well rocky , come back jaldi jaldi then.. the dbs in kalyan are on full swing.. was there this saturday ... except for the fact that they close by 9 30 .. its like teh good ol days !

Hey man... these beggers will always come to u asking for "boni" even if its 9pm... tell those buggers to buzz off.. say u wld tip them when u pay the bill... but if they come again straight away ask for ur bill with a very annoyed look... the trick works hv tried it a few times at diff bars....

Coming to the girl giving sad stories... all these bitches hv some story... talk to thm in the bar itself... i hv not seen this girl rani... maybe a new girl in r@seel@... next time u plan to go thr send me a pm.. i shld be arnd there... :p wld like to join mpnet buddies in thr... n im sure any given day thr a few mpnet guys at these bars at kalyan/dombivali...

i can never remember the girls names :( probably shouldnt drink so much ..
however if u describe her tits i might recollect who it is ull are talkin bout :D

Yup..Quite a good looking chick...Though shewas responding well without nakhra but was not ready for DFK.I consider DFK as best sign for good GFE experience...but imran with good GFE service will b awesome ...If you can give more detail about ur experience bro....? what was on the offer?

Hi venture fox, moneybhai,
I agree with your discussion.It is not possible for a man to know about whats going on in the womens mind.Remember it is not always sex that the women wants.They have their own egos.It reminds me of the old hindi movie song - "that even god doesn't know whats going on in a womans mind, then how can a man can know ". At the end, we should remeber that we want their body and they want our money. Its as straight trade business.

Shoutbox
  1. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom spa ♨️♨️♨️ table shower body scrub 👍👍👍We have 3 beautiful young girls working today, young and lovely new girl Suki and Tiffany Specialising in table shower body scrub massages and offering deep massages Cici🤗🤗🤗🤗5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke.Please call ☎️416-817-3366 to book and Walk in the back door there is plenty of parking available
  2. Dreaminn:
    SATURDAY at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: ANGELA, SOPHIA & TINA. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ ANGELA is a slim pretty lady from China, with natural boobs, slim waist and grabbable ass. SOPHIA is a young & beautiful 21 year old Vietnamese lady, slim with a nice booty, who has the services you need. Very nice cbj & services.
  3. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ HANA, NINA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  4. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Foxy -🔥Your new addiction at Sparkling Spa! A tall 5’7” sexy Korean girl with a wild ro
  5. Hollywood_Spa:
    💘💥 a cozy, clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100❣💞💋 Saturday, 💞💋 Aris, 💋 small build, young and skinny, dark hair to shoulder, very pretty. Nice personality. Excellent treatment and service. 💯💥 Sisi, 👄👄 very slim build, medium height, can do firm treatment and over the top service. Cheerful personality and always thrilled to see you. 💋 📱 416 222-5554📱
  6. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan just ar
  7. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ HANA, NINA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  8. Withme_Spa:
    💕💖 at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east ❣💋💯 Saturday, ❣ 💋 Anna, 💞💋 model like appearance, slim, and sexy body, very pretty and friendly. Great treatment and service. ❣💋 Ruby, 💋 medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment and wonderful finish... comfortable treatment 💖💞 Jessica, 💋average height, slim build, very pretty, does a very personalized treatment that you are sure to love.. 💢 🔋 416 297-7488🔋
  9. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Monica ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Wendy ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  10. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Coco , Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  11. KSpa:
    SATURDAY at 𝐊 𝐒𝐏𝐀: CICI, HELEN, YOYO & CINDY. Unit B6-4227 Sheppard Ave East Scarborough, ON (Just East of Midland Ave) ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟵𝟮-𝟳𝟱𝟲𝟴 ☎️ CICI is a slim 110 Lbs & pretty 23 years “Must Try” honey, with all menus available. HELEN stands 5’3” & weighs 110 Lbs, with nice 34D pillows to comfort you. YOYO is JAPANESE, 21 Yrs, 5’2” & 115 Lbs, with a nice big ass & great service.
  12. Lily Spa:
  13. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Ivy ❤️ is new girl in our branch, shy and sweet but also very vocal and needy, she demands your happiness and satisfaction. Slim body, supple soft breasts with long nipples and a toned bum bum will have you intoxicated by Ivy’s good looks
  14. lemon_tree:
    💛💥 a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east 💋💞❣ Saturday, 💋💋 Tina / Gracie 💋💋 average height and slim build, friendly and sexy, long dark hair, over the top service. 💋 and Lisa 💋 📞 647 348-2899📞
  15. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young cute student Sophia and young sweet Yoyo with curve body open mind , pretty GFE Ella and fun Lina 36DD are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  16. gold__rose__spa:
    💐🏵 at 1536 Warden Avenue 💞💋💐 Saturday, 💯 💗 Lucy, 💋 tall and slim, toned and in shape, nice boobs, very white, smooth skin. customer service oriented. Pretty and friendly. and. Fifi,🌹 📳 647 346-8086📳
  17. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 PAYAL PEARL, MAY, NIMRAT, NINA, ANGELINA, MALIYA, SANA, MONIKA, KIRAN 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  18. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    🔴🎈at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east 🌹👄Saturday, 💯 ♥ Tammy, and 💋💗 milf Mary🎈 today for an amazing treatment... 5'5", long light brown hair, at least C, decent English and upbeat, cheerful personality. 👄 ☎️ 647 352-1588☎️
  19. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom spa ♨️♨️♨️ table shower body scrub 👍👍👍We have 3 beautiful young girls working today, young and lovely new girl Suki and Tiffany Specialising in table shower body scrub massages and offering deep massages Cici🤗🤗🤗🤗5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke.Please call ☎️416-817-3366 to book and Walk in the back door there is plenty of parking available
  20. SugarLoveSpa:
    Saturday at ❤️💙 💜𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔💖💗💘: CHERRY, LUNA, TIFFANY & WENDY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. LUNA is New today. Details to follow...
  21. SunriseRH:
    SATURDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 SPA: SUMMER & TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ SUMMER is an incredibly sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5’6” & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy.
  22. NewOriental:
    SATURDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl with natural B Cups, and a slim to medium frame. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times.
  23. ASPA:
    SATUR𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Jenny and best massage Rachel. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ JENNY is a sexy Asian honey, about 165 Cms., slim to medium build, beautiful natural 36C’s, long sexy legs & big hips, good massage & excellent services. Jenny has sexy smooth skin and a very good personality.
  24. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️MAGGIE & NANA. Maggie is sweet, slim and very talented. Nana is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like.
  25. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Niko & Tracy, *nicole tracy cindy Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Niko is tall, very pretty, and slim with a sexy body, natural C Cups and long nipples.
  26. Tajul Islam:
    how much Per hours rate only sex
  27. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Slim Sexy Chinese Yoyo, Young Sexy Slim Chinese Emma, Young Slim Thai Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  28. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom spa ♨️♨️♨️ table shower body scrub 👍👍👍We have 3 beautiful young girls working today, young and lovely Jessica and Mia Specialising in table shower body scrub massages and offering deep massages Cici🤗🤗🤗🤗5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke.Please call ☎️416-817-3366 to book and Walk in the back door there is plenty of parking available Today
  29. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have amazing girls today 🌸 HELLEN, MONIKA, NINA, AMANDA, AAVI, ANGELINA, ANAYA, SANA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  30. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Friday:💋💋New girl Angel💋💋 :heart4 Diana - Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility with Victoria- Exotic beauty with great...
  31. KSpa:
    FRIDAY at 𝐊 𝐒𝐏𝐀: HELEN, SUKI & CINDY. Unit B6-4227 Sheppard Ave East Scarborough, ON (Just East of Midland Ave) ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟵𝟮-𝟳𝟱𝟲𝟴 ☎️ HELEN is a pretty Chinese babe, 24, 5’3” & 115 Lbs, can provide good services. SUKI is 23, 5’2” & 100 Lbs, 34C with a slim & sweet sexy body. CINDY is slim & pretty with a 5’3” sexy body, big boobs 34D, and a nice curvy bum. Cindy can relax all your cares
  32. SugarLoveSpa:
    Friday at ❤️💙 💜𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔💖💗💘: CHERRY, CICI, TIFFANY & WENDY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. CICI is Chinese, 49 Kgs & 1M 57Cms, with nice D melons & an open services menu.
  33. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who Wa
  34. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: HELEN & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. RETA is a young & slim Chinese girl with a sexy trim figure. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5’6” & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets
  35. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl with natural B Cups, and a slim to medium frame. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times.
  36. ASPA:
    𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗮𝘁 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: 𝗔𝗺𝘆 & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  37. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  38. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Cindy & Lina Cindy is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Lina is very well known for her great services and her impressive shapely ass. Come and see why! You will be glad you did.
  39. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Mia, Nana & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves & very friendly attitude. She is able to bbbj like a queen
  40. Dreaminn:
    FRIDAY at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: KELLY, LULU & TINA. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim model figure, 5’3” with unreal bbbj skills & very liberal services. LULU is a very popular & well known Chinese attendant, slim and beautiful with 34C Cups, long sexy legs, and incredible services.
  41. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Mia ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Sonia,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry 🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  42. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cici , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica ,Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . 🏠 2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  43. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Yoyo 😍is beautiful tall sexy student. She has nice bum and very good massage and has great playful service. Such a beautiful sexy smile. She knows how too please you with her slim sexy body and bring joy and happiness😍Real pictures of Y
  44. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom spa ♨️♨️♨️ table shower body scrub 👍👍👍We have 3 beautiful young girls working today, young and lovely Jessica and Mia Specialising in table shower body scrub massages and offering deep massages Cici🤗🤗🤗🤗5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke.Please call ☎️416-817-3366 to book and Walk in the back door there is plenty of parking available
  45. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young pretty Sally 30 years old and young sweet student Summer , young fun Tina with curve body and cute GFE Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  46. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom spa ♨️♨️♨️ table shower body scrub 👍👍👍We have 3 beautiful young girls working today, young and lovely Vicy and Coco Specialising in table shower body scrub massages and offering deep massages Cici🤗🤗🤗🤗5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke.Please call ☎️416-817-3366 to book and Walk in the back door there is plenty of parking available
  47. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Thursday:New girl Judy 💋💋 Vittoria- Sweet school girl with a large serving of naughtiness Apple-Slim beauty with long legs and nice proportions Julia- Exotic...
  48. princess25:
    SUNRISE RELAXATION 302 adelaide st w .2nd floor/john st Downtown.call 416-916-7276.Today Tina , Jennifer,Kitty working today.Tina is very slim beauty with long hair.Kitty big boobs & very friendly.Jennifer is a incredibly sexy lady with a smilethat will melt your heart..
  49. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who Wa
  50. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
Back