Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Deshaun Watson will NOT be charged over allegations he forcibly touched massage therapists - Daily Mail

massage

Known Reviewer
Reaction score
A grand jury on Friday declined to indict Houston Texans quarterback Deshaun Watson on nine criminal complaints, after 22 women accused him of harassment and sexual assault in civil lawsuits last year.

The grand jury's decision came about a year after the women first filed their suits, which have now been consolidated into one, accusing Watson of exposing himself, touching them with his penis or kissing them against their will during massage appointments.

'This is definitely a very emotional moment for me,' Watson, 26, said after the hearing, according to KHOU, in his first statements since the allegations surfaced last year.

'Today is definitely a big day and I think my Lord and savior Jesus Christ for letting the truth be heard and I thank everyone that was a part of this of seeing and hearing both sides.'

The FBI also had been reviewing the allegations, and the civil lawsuits will go on as planned, though no trial date has been set.

Watson was benched all of last season due to what the team described as a 'non-injury reasons/personal matter,' leaving the Texans without a reliable quarterback. Consequently, Houston finished 4-13 and head coach David Culley was fired in January after just one year at the helm.

The Georgia native signed a four-year, $156 million contract extension in 2020 and has already made more than $51 million throughout his short NFL career.

NFL quarterback Deshaun Watson, 26, smiled after a grand jury declined to charge him based on nine criminal complaints of sexual assault on Friday

NFL quarterback Deshaun Watson, 26, smiled after a grand jury declined to charge him based on nine criminal complaints of sexual assault on Friday

Watson, who has reportedly earned $51 million throughout his NFL career, has been accused by 22 women of exposing himself, touching them with his penis or kissing them against their will during massage appointments. Above, Watson on August 2, 2021

Watson, who has reportedly earned $51 million throughout his NFL career, has been accused by 22 women of exposing himself, touching them with his penis or kissing them against their will during massage appointments. Above, Watson on August 2, 2021

Ten of the women suing Watson appeared in court in April after the athlete's lawyers accused them of 'lying' in court documents. The civil lawsuits, which have been consolidated, will go on

Ten of the women suing Watson appeared in court in April after the athlete's lawyers accused them of 'lying' in court documents. The civil lawsuits, which have been consolidated, will go on

One woman alleged Watson forced her to perform oral sex. Some of the women have come forward stating that the NFL player has offered settlements in exchange for their silence

One woman alleged Watson forced her to perform oral sex. Some of the women have come forward stating that the NFL player has offered settlements in exchange for their silence

Eight of the women who sued Watson filed criminal complaints against him with Houston police and appeared before the grand jury. Two other women who didn't sue Watson also filed police complaints.

One woman alleged Watson forced her to perform oral sex.

The grand jury considered nine criminal complaints before it decided not to move forward with charges on Friday.

'Today we presented nine criminal complaints for consideration by the grand jury,' said prosecutor Johna Stallings, according to CBS Sports.

'Beginning at 9 o'clock this morning, we presented evidence for over six hours for the grand jury to consider, as well as having witnesses available for those persons to testify in front of the grand jury,' said Stallings, the division chief of adult sex crimes and trafficking at the Harris County District Attorney's Office.

'And the grand jury considered all of that evidence and returned nine no bills against Deshaun Watson involving these nine criminal complaints. We respect the grand jury's decision and ... conclude the criminal proceedings in Harris County.'

The NFL has been investigating him for almost a year, though Watson collected $10.5 million last year while sitting out the entire season. Above, Watson on Friday after a grand jury decided not to criminally charge him based on nine criminal complaints

The NFL has been investigating him for almost a year, though Watson collected $10.5 million last year while sitting out the entire season. Above, Watson on Friday after a grand jury decided not to criminally charge him based on nine criminal complaints

'Today is definitely a big day and I think my Lord and savior Jesus Christ for letting the truth be heard and I thank everyone that was a part of this of seeing and hearing both sides,' Watson said Friday

'Today is definitely a big day and I think my Lord and savior Jesus Christ for letting the truth be heard and I thank everyone that was a part of this of seeing and hearing both sides,' Watson said Friday

The NFL said it is 'closely monitoring all developments in the matter.' Watson had previously requested to be traded out of the Houston Texans, though the request is on hold pending his legal matters

The NFL said it is 'closely monitoring all developments in the matter.' Watson had previously requested to be traded out of the Houston Texans, though the request is on hold pending his legal matters

The NFL released a statement after the grand jury's findings, saying it is 'closely monitoring all developments in the matter.'

The league has been investigating Watson for almost a year, though the star quarterback collected $10.5 million last year while sitting out the entire season, CBS Sports reported.

But frustration from a losing 2020 season, the trade of wide receiver DeAndre Hopkins and not being involved in discussions surrounding the team's decisions on a new head coach reportedly sparked Watson's request to be traded.

That request has been put on hold due to Watson's ongoing legal matters.

In March and April 2021, Watson was accused of forcing women to perform oral sex on him, disrobing and forcibly touching massage therapists and other women, among several claims.

He has denied the allegations, and through his attorney Rusty Hardin has said that any sexual contact between himself and the women was consensual.

High-profile attorney Rusty Hardin (pictured) is representing Texans QB Deshaun Watson

High-profile attorney Rusty Hardin (pictured) is representing Texans QB Deshaun Watson

The alleged incidents all took place in 2020 and 2021.

His lawyers have said 'some sexual activity' happened during some of the massage appointments but that he never coerced anyone. They have sought to balance their defense of the NFL star while simultaneously condemning sexual violence against women.

Watson's attorneys have called the lawsuits against him a 'money grab' and claimed that all 22 women who filed suit are lying - a strategy some experts and advocates say relies on long-used tropes designed to minimize such accusations.

Last month, a judge ruled that Watson could face questions under oath in nine of the 22 consolidated sexual assault lawsuits against him after his lawyers tried to delay the process pending the outcome of the criminal investigations, which has now been decided.

'Deshaun Watson's team loudly and publicly claims he is innocent and wants nothing more than to clear his name, yet he refuses to sit in a room and face his accusers and answer questions under oath,' attorney Tony Buzbee, who represents the accusers, said at a press conference.

Hardin, Watson's lawyer, argued that no attorney would allow a client to give sworn testimony in a civil case ahead of a potential criminal case.

Buzbee has said some of his clients have faced criticism and even death threats.

Even before the lawsuits were filed in March 2021, Watson had asked to be traded. The trade request and the lawsuits kept Watson out all last season. The Texans were expected to try and trade Watson this offseason.

The civil case against Watson will continue as attorneys for the 22 women have begun questioning him during depositions that are part of the lawsuits.

Most of the women have already been deposed by Watson's attorneys. No trial date has been set for the lawsuits.

In January, it was reported that Watson made five- and six-figure settlement offers to a number of the 22 women who have sued him for sexual misconduct over the last year.

The Daily Beast published one $100,000 offer, which explains that Watson would only enter into the agreement to 'buy peace' and continues to deny the allegations

The Daily Beast published one $100,000 offer, which explains that Watson would only enter into the agreement to 'buy peace' and continues to deny the allegations

As explained in the offer, Watson would not concede any guilty in the lawsuits

The Daily Beast published one $100,000 offer, which explains that Watson would only enter into the agreement to 'buy peace' and continues to deny the allegations.

The confidential agreement also stipulates that the accuser agree to dismiss the lawsuit with prejudice 'within 24 hours of the Execution Date,' comply with a non-disparagement clause that bars her from criticizing Watson publicly, and forbids her from disclosing the amount of the settlement.

The recipient of the offer published by the Daily Beast reportedly declined.

Watson to date has earned over $51 million over his first five NFL seasons, according to Spotrac.com. Ahead of the 2020 season, he signed a four-year $156 million contract with the Texans.

The recipient of the published settlement offer was not identified by the Daily Beast, although several other Watson accusers have spoken out publicly, saying they've suffered post-traumatic stress, depression, and anxiety since their encounters with the three-time Pro Bowl quarterback.

Last fall, massage therapist Nia Lewis told YouTube personality Tasha K. about various sessions with Watson in which he allegedly harassed her and forcibly touched her against her wishes.

Massage therapist Nia Lewis (right) told YouTube's Tasha K. (left) about various sessions with Watson in which he allegedly harassed her forcibly touched her against her wishes

Massage therapist Nia Lewis (right) told YouTube's Tasha K. (left) about various sessions with Watson in which he allegedly harassed her forcibly touched her against her wishes

'He basically didn't want the rest of his body massaged, he wanted his groin area massaged and his butt only,' Lewis told Tasha K., echoing accusations from other female massage therapists against Watson.

'He kept saying ''Do you want to put in your mouth?'' It was just very very uncomfortable.'

As she explained to Tasha K., Lewis initially became concerned about Watson when he told her to focus on his buttocks during massages.

'The only thing that really bothered me in the first appointment was that he kept asking me to go inside his butt, and I was just so confused,' Lewis said.

'Normally with any of my clients, I'll stop at the lower thigh and he kept asking me to go inside. I originally thought it was the crack and so I would go around that area and he still wasn't satisfied. He was very adamant and was saying don't be afraid to go inside.'

Another appointment with Watson involved him touching her without her consent.

'The second appointment was really inappropriate, he was very touchy feely,' Lewis continued. 'He would act like he would accidentally brush up against my butt. It was to the point to where it came a time in the massage where I was massaging him from a distance because he kept trying to touch me.'

In April of last year, massage therapist Ashley Solis became the first accuser to come forward.

'My name is Ashley Solis,' the licensed massage therapist said at an emotional press conference alongside Buzbee, the lead attorney for the accusers. 'Remember that name. ... I was afraid. I'm not afraid anymore.

In a press conference in April 2021, accuser Ashley Solis says she can no longer do her job as a massage therapist 'without shaking during the session' after Watson allegedly forced his erect penis into her hand during a session

In a press conference in April 2021, accuser Ashley Solis says she can no longer do her job as a massage therapist 'without shaking during the session' after Watson allegedly forced his erect penis into her hand during a session

'I am survivor of assault and harassment,' she continued. 'Deshaun Watson is my assaulter and my harasser; he assaulted me at my home doing what I love most, massage therapy.'

'I can no longer practice the profession that I love the most without shaking during the session,' she said. 'My hands shake whenever I place them on a client and have to cut the session short. If only he knew how heartbreaking that is to me.

'I got into massage therapy to heal people — to heal their minds and bodies. To bring peace to their souls. Deshaun Watson has robbed me of that. He took that away from me, he tainted a profession in which I take enormous pride.

'Flashes of Watson's face rush to me in the moment. I think of his penis touching me, which sends me into a tailspin. I suffer from panic attacks, anxiety and depression. I am in counseling as a result of Deshaun Watson's actions. I hope he knows how much pain he's inflicted on me emotionally and physically. I hope he knows how much pain he's inflicted on these other survivors.'

According to Solis's filing, which was obtained by DailyMail.com, Watson exposed himself during his massage in March of 2020 before adjusting his position to force his erect penis into her hand.

'Plaintiff abruptly ended the massage and asked Watson to leave her house,' read the filing.

Solis said she was in tears as Watson left. On his way out, she said, Watson told her: 'I know you have a career and a reputation, and I know you would hate for someone to mess with yours, just as I don't want anyone messing with mine.'

'I replay the incident over and over in my head as if I'm trying to wake up for some horrible nightmare, only that nightmare is real,' she said at the press conference.

Later, Solis said, Watson reached out via text message to apologize for the incident, but she did not respond. Buzbee has since shared that alleged text message from Watson to Solis on social media.

Buzbee has shared a text message that he claims was sent by Watson to apologize to Solis

Buzbee has shared a text message that he claims was sent by Watson to apologize to Solis

'Sorry about you feeling uncomfortable,' read the text message. 'Never were the intensions. Lmk if you want to work in the future. My apologies.'

The lead attorneys in the case are two of the best-known lawyers in Texas.

Rusty Hardin, Watson's lead lawyer, is a civil and criminal defense attorney who represented ex-pitcher Roger Clemens when he was acquitted in 2012 of charges that he lied to Congress by denying he used performance-enhancing drugs.

Buzbee has handled various high-profile cases, including representing former Texas Gov. Rick Perry in an abuse-of-power case and settling lawsuits for 10 teenagers who had accused eccentric Texas millionaire Stanley Marsh 3 of paying them for sexual acts.

DESHAUN WATSON'S ACCUSERS

Houston Texans quarterback Deshaun Watson currently faces 22 lawsuits accusing him of various sexual misconduct.

The plaintiffs, most of who work as massage therapists or in other similar professions, filed separate lawsuits as Jane Does in 2021, claiming that Watson exposed himself, attempted to coerce them into sex, and in some cases, touched them with his penis during private sessions. Two of the women also sued for sexual assault, claiming Watson forced them to perform oral sex on him.

Now all of the plaintiffs have agreed to be identified after two Harris County (Texas) judges ordered 13 of the Jane Does to publicly disclose their names last year.

The following are Watson's accusers who have been identified so far:

• Ashley Solis - Professionally licensed massage therapist who owns and operates her own massage therapy business
  • Kaylan Hurrington - Licensed massage therapists who owns and operates her own stretch therapy business in Houston
  • Krystle Da Rosa - Owns and operates her own stretch therapy business in Atlanta
  • Sheneé Lawson - Licensed massage therapist in Houston
  • Tangee Johnson - Licensed esthetician who works in a Houston spa
  • Lauren Baxley - Licensed massage therapist who works with athletes and owns her own business
  • Tavi Turner - Business professional who owns and operates her own fitness company
  • Kyla Hayes - Licensed esthetician who owns and operates her skin care business in Houston
  • Jessica Wright - Licensed massage therapist who owns her own business in Houston
  • Christina Lee - Professional masseuse who lives in Houston
  • Samantha Harris - a licensed massage therapist who owns her own business in Los Angeles
  • LaToya Johnson Hanks - Licensed in body contouring and skin tightening services in Houston
  • Erica Chapman - A freelance make-up artist in the Houston area
Advertisement

Shoutbox
  1. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇New First Day Young Sexy Latina Karen, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  2. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan
  3. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet Summer and young cute open mind Jessy, pretty GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  4. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Mia😍 beautiful young Singapore girl. Mia has a very sexy body, and beautiful busty boobs and golden blonde hair. She can give a very good teasing and relaxing massage with a sensual great playful HAPPY service. So very sexy beautiful gir
  5. gold__rose__spa:
    💐🏵 at 1536 Warden Avenue 💋💞🌹Sunday, ☺💋 Michelle 💞💋💋for traditional style treatment and good service, nicely toned body, strong, does very firm treatment, pleasant personality. 💐 📳 647 346-8086📳
  6. Withme_Spa:
    💕💢 at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east, 💋 💥 💘 Sunday, 💘💗 Kim, 💯💓 gorgeous, long brown hair, a sexy medium body with good relaxation skill... nice service 😉💋 Angela, 💢💋 slim, and sexy body, very pretty. High energy session in store for you 💋 💖 Nicole, 💞💋 slim, and sexy body, nicely stacked, very pretty young lady, friendly, does nice style of relaxation treatment 💞 🔋 416 297-7488🔋
  7. lemon_tree:
    💛💋 a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, 201 💫💝💞💦 Sunday, ❣💞 Cici..💋💋. small build, friendly and pretty,comfortable treatment, excellent service , aka Coco,. and Lisa, ❤ 📞 647 348-2899📞
  8. Hollywood_Spa:
    💢 a cozy, clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100 💫💞💋 Sunday, ❣💘  Amy, 💋💋 medium height and build. very good looking, dark hair to shoulder, most comfortable treatment and good service level 💯💥 Sisi, 💋💗very slim build, medium height, can do firm treatment and over the top service. Cheerful personality and always thrilled to see you 💥 📱 416 222-5554📱
  9. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Helen , Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  10. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Connie , Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Niki,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella, Taiwan girl DD Boobs Thai deep massage lily,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  11. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    💋 at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east unit 5 💥💢💞 Sunday, 🪀 💖💋 Yoyo, 💋 small curvy body and pretty, energetic and flirty, here for therapeutic treatment with relaxation+ 💋 ☎️ 647 352-1588☎️
  12. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 NEW GIRL HELEN: A YOUNG TALL AND SLIM VIETNAMESE GIRL WITH AN INCREDIBLE BODY AND A NICE ROUND BEHIND 🌸 NITA: A FUN SIZED YOUNG INDIAN GIRL WITH A BEAUTIFUL FACE 🌸 ELLA: A YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  13. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Jessica sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and coco 😘very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 deep massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  14. Dreaminn:
    SUNDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: LULU, MIMI & YOYO. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ LULU is a well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim and beautiful with 34C Cups and incredible services. MIMI is a cute young Asian lady with a medium build,167Cms, 110Lbs, D Cup & very open minded services.
  15. GoldenFlower:
    SUNDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jessi, Sonia & Tracy; After 9pm: Jojo Jessi is a slim and petite Vietnamese hotty who is garnering repeat visits. ALSO, Indian Sonia after 7pm: Sonia comes from India with love. Tracy is a young, petite & pretty Japanese lady with very flexible services.
  16. ASPA:
    𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: Be𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹, & Sophia 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ RACHEL is a petite & cute, 34C, 155Cms & 50Kg, very gentle & patient. She has good communication, massage & service. SOPHIA is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5’4”
  17. HolidaySpa:
    Sunday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Coco & Jenny. Coco is a sweet slim lady with nice skills. Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  18. ForeverWarden:
    Sunday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Mia, Sophia & Summer. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves & very friendly attitude.
  19. Sparkling Spa:
    SUPER MILF SASA AND SASSY JENNIFER!!!! @Sparkling Spa👌MENTION ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 Today at 8:19 AM
  20. exploring007:
    Mumbai
  21. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 28th , SUNDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 5️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹 🆕 NAT 🌹SOPHIE 🌹 🆕 DAISY 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 LORI 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 DAISY & 🆕 TINA & SOPHIE & 🆕 NAT & LORI ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  22. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇New First Day Young Sexy Latina Karen, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  23. Sparkling Spa:
    THE FOX!!!! @Sparkling Spa👌MENTION ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 Today at 8:19 AM
  24. Skyy:
    Do please give me details about Mimi and Athen
  25. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-06 Today we have 5 girls on Saturday: Jennifer - CBC girl with large breasts and a nice booty to compliment her fun services Vicky - cute spinner with a slim frame and services Sandy -...
  26. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  27. Endless Joy Spa:
  28. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Wendy ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  29. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Lucky, Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  30. Golden Leaf Spa:
    Xixi and Coco are working today, hide away from rain in our warm luxury spa. 💛💫 437-999-2166 💛💫
  31. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan
  32. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Ivy ❤️ is new girl in our branch, shy and sweet but also very vocal and needy, she demands your happiness and satisfaction. Slim body, supple soft breasts with long nipples and a toned bum bum will have you intoxicated by Ivy’s good looks
  33. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Tiffany sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Angela very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 deep massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  34. Red Rose Spa:
    red rose spa
  35. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, SANA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  36. Dreaminn:
    SATURDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: ELSA, NINA & SUGAR 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ ELSA is slim, petite & very pretty, about 5’2” and 100 Lbs. Elsa has an innocent look about her, but she can drive you wild with pleasure, and provides a great massage. NINA is a Chinese Born Vietnamese lady, 168Cms, 110Lbs with long black hair
  37. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young open minded Yoyo 36DD and young cute Sophia, pretty GFE Ella and sweet Fun Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  38. GoldenFlower:
    SATURDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Mika(to 7pm), Mimi, Molly(to 7pm) & Sherry. After 7pm: Monica & Sonia Mika(to 7pm) is a sexy petite Vietnamese lady who can take good care of all your needs. Mimi is young honey who can rock your world. Molly(to 7pm) is a petite young Asian sweetheart
  39. ASPA:
    SATUR𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Jenny and best massage Rachel. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ JENNY is a sexy Asian honey, about 165 Cms., slim to medium build, beautiful natural 36C’s, long sexy legs & big hips, good massage & excellent services. Jenny has sexy smooth skin and a very good personality.
  40. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Lucy & Maggie. Lucy is a beautiful and slim Asian lady with a happy disposition and great services. Maggie is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like. 🌴😎🌅HOLIDAY SPA🌅😎🌴 3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4 (Kennedy Rd & Steeles Ave E) Scarborough, ON M1V 4Y
  41. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Lisa, Misaki & Tracy, Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Lisa is a young beautiful Viet spinner with 36DD’s, great massage and bbbj, very open minded.
  42. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸2 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 NEW GIRL MOON: A VERY YOUNG VIETNAMESE STUDENT WITH A VERY SEXY BODY, SLIM AND VERY OPEN MINDED 🌸 JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  43. Sparkling Spa:
    THE FOX!!!! @Sparkling Spa👌MENTION ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  44. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  45. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 27th , SATURDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 5️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹 🆕 NAT 🌹SUNNY 🌹 🆕 OLIVIA 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 SUNNY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 DAISY & 🆕 TINA & OLIVIA & 🆕 NAT & SUNNY ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  46. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young CBC Rachel tonight 8pm-2am, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  47. hiyamickey:
    6 girls working at Reynaella wellness @ 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  48. Sparkling Spa:
    Let us relax you @Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  49. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Mia sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Cici 😘very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 Helen deep tissue massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  50. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 COCO, ASHA, SANA, MONIKA, DELILAH, AMANDA, MIMI, KIRAN, MAY 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
Back