Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lana Latina Body Rub

Why did you over tip? Her price is flat rate so please don't screw it up for the rest of us. You need to understand the difference between an Indy like Lana and a business like some AMPS. $250 is stupid money for anything like what is possible with Lana.

Saw Lana last week and it was a very... interesting visit. She is definitely extremely affectionate, before and AFTER the deed(s) is/are finished. Just be aware of that before you schedule.

I had a good time though 170+80.

I've never been to Lana-land but from the posts sounds like I should go. My birthday is coming up and I've been trying to figure out the best GFE to blow my candle. I have no S.O., so I don't care about smelling like a perfume factory when I come out.

God, I hope not. That would be sad for everybody...except Lana I suppose.

Thanks KO, with a positive review from you surely the demand will increase to exceed supply and us regular guys will never be able to get an appointment!

It's Wednesday afternoon and I leave work in the afternoon for my appointment. It's brisk outside and I walk fast, dodging tourists and strollers and dogs and listening to the rapid-fire click of my heels on the sidewalk.

I arrive at the appointed destination - a street corner in midtown Manhattan - at the designated time. I call, as directed, and there is no answer. This is to be expected. Lana is not known for punctuality. A couple minutes later my phone rings - it's her. She asks me to wait 5 minutes and she'll call me. I agree, knowing that "5 minutes" means at least 10. Sure enough, 15 minutes later I am milling about, contemplating cutting my losses and leaving when the phone rings and I am directed to an apartment building where I call again and she buzzes me in.

Her door is ajar. I enter and turn to look at her. She says she's in her thirties and there are those who say she's over 40, but her face is young-looking to me. She looks to be in her thirties. She's wearing a nice sheer nightie of some sort and her full breasts push it out mightily. I can see her nice big nipples through the material and I know I have made the right choice by sticking around.

She comes right up to me and starts kissing my face and neck. She hugs me and whispers in my ear and I am hooked. She's effusively affectionate, even though I have never been here before. She showers me with kisses and tells me to get undressed. She watches me while I do. I know I am nothing to look at but she makes a convincing show of being into me and again she kisses and hugs me before leading me through the sitting area to a nice big bed.

She notes the time and tells me we will take this as the start of the hour. I realize quickly that the scheduling issues are not due to carelessness or neglect but instead are attributable to her generosity with her time and her unrushed approach to client service.

She tells me to lay face down and begins a slow, sensual back rub. This is nothing like the massages I am used to getting from the Asian women I usually see. This rub has no therapeutic value whatsoever and is entirely designed to get me aroused.

It works.

Soon enough she has stripped to her panties and is rubbing her nice big breasts up and down my body. I turn over and look at her body. She's not a skinny little thing, but she's far from "fat" in any reasonable view of the universe. Her breasts are full, she has a little bit of a belly and her ass is priceless. She's absolutely voluptuous and utterly appealing.

She sits back and I lean forward to take her nipples into my mouth. She likes it and says so, before pushing me back on the bed and rubbing my painfully hard cock while kissing my lips, my face, my ears, my neck. I kiss her lips and then her forehead and then her closed eyes, which makes her moan and say how much she likes it.

My cock can't stop pointing to the heavens and finally she asks me what I want to do now. I have a policy of never saying no to a blowjob, and she slips a cover on my cock and delivers an absolutely exceptional oral experience. Were it not for the cover, I would be coming buckets, thanks to the wet, slurping, sucking vacuum cleaner action. After a solid ten minutes she states the obvious - "you don't like condoms..." I tell her to just finish with her hand and she strokes me until I come.

She lays down in my arms and again kisses me. We lay in silence for a little while and it just feels nice.

Then she gets up with a big smile and says it's time to get clean. She leads me to the bathroom and starts the water. I get in first, she pulls her panties off and follows. She soaps me up all over and starts rubbing against me. Her tits against my chest and then on my cock. Her ass rubs up against me and I'm a little surprised to see that I'm hard again. She starts rubbing my hard cock, then rubs her breats against it. She turns around and rubs her ass against me and I realize that I am going to come again soon. She reaches back and starts jacking me off until I come all over her back and my knees get weak and I have to grab the towel bar to keep from falling over.

She rinses me off, then herself, and again kisses me all over. I towel off and get dressed as she pecks at her phone. I put on my watch and realize I have been there for about 80 minutes. Lana is unconcerned about the time. I sit down with her and give her 170 for the hour plus a 60 buck tip. She glances at the money but doesn't count it. Instead, she pulls me close and plants a big kiss on my lips.

I put on my hat and walk out into the cool air where the sun is setting and it's growing dark. I breathe that cool air and start walking. All around me people are leaving work and heading home in a hurry. I take my time and walk slowly as a smile plays across my lips and I exhale. "Damn," I think, "that was really nice..."

i saw lana last week for the first time. not much to add to the initial reports other than i was very impressed with her attitude. started on the bed and on to the shower. massage, CBJ, PM, russian. likely more available but was not interested. was struggling with second pop in the shower so we returned to the bed for a while even though the hour was up. told her i would be quick but she said don't worry about the time...

Visited Lana after a little hiatus from her. She is still very enthusiastic, but I think I will only stick 30 min sessions or just move totally. She was more concerned about her next visitor even before we started. I still feel she gives a really good cbj, to to far to travel for that. I can get that in Queens for cheaper and much closer.

I first saw Lana last year after seeing her ad and reading the reviews here. I saw her 4 or 5 times in total and everything in the post below is pretty accurate. I had fun in the shower and on the bed each time, DFK, CBJ (she really doesn't want to go BBBJ) and Russian, FS and Greek (although she told me she was not doing it with everyone and didn't do it since she broke up with her ex-boyfriend like 3 years ago...). Nice massage, attitude and she has a great body (might be in her late 30s or early 40s). Never counted the money I gave her nor ask for it. I stopped seeing her for the moment but I greatly recommend to all the guys new to the hobby to see her at least once if you're in Manhattan

1st time-
Got to see Lana for the first time a few months ago. Standard 2 call system. She says there is a friend who can see the corner where she tells you to wait and the friend's first impression of whether or not you are le is the first test. So I pass the first test and get inside her apartment. Small but very clean and comfortable. The first thing she asks me is about my ancestry. I tell her and lo and behold, there's a flag from the same country hanging from her bookcase and it seems to make her feel more relaxed but she also asks if I'm le. I take off all my clothes and tell her a resounding NO, and she leads me to the bedroom. It's not very bright in the apartment and I get the feeling that she is hiding her face from me. She is big boned and has a big butt, which isn't usually my type, but there is something very sexy about her.

Anyway, I get the oily massage described before and then she slides to the bottom of the bed ans starts a great cbj. I say great, because I'm not a big fan of cbj but she made it feel almost like a bbbj. I feel the pressure building and tell her I want fs. There has been no discussion of money so far, mind you, but when I asked her for fs she says that the 180 is only for the massage (and I guess the cbj) and that fs is 20 more. I say sure (know that most guys here give her 200 anyway). We finish fs and she gets all cuddly and snuzzely, keeps kissing me and asking me if I'm happy. Unfortunately, she keeps getting calls from her family at this point because of some minor issue at home. She apologizes endlessly and then starts to play with me again without me asking. She has me up and running within no time and I give a second cup. I stink of lotion and oil, shower and get dressed. She never asks for the money and she didn't count it when I gave it to her.

2nd time
She definitely remembered me and this time she was not so worried about me seeing her face. She practically tore my clothes off, started kissing me all over, skipped the masasge and went right into cbj. No discussion of any extra money this time and we went right into fs. Finished and she did the cuddling, holding kissing thing. We talked for a while about different things and then I suddenly realized I ws up and running again from her playing with me. She did some more cbj then finished with a hj on her nice big round tits. Another hot shower (that never really seems to get the smell out) and out the door with more hugs and kisses and no counting the money. She did tell me she will be on vacation for the next week or so.

New to this site, though not new to hobbying.

I last saw Lana about 7-8 years ago in her old apartment. I called her last Friday and had an easy time setting up an appt. Standard 2 calls as mentioned above. I opted out of a shower as I have a SO and didn't want all the perfume on me. Truth be told, Lana was a last resort as I tried making several appts for incall and none of them worked out. I had very limited time and was in the area.

Anyways, small apartment. She was wearing some teddy. Lana has definitely aged and has more of a beat up face and a little looser belly. Still, definitely a good milf. Proceeded to get "massaged" with lotion. Did a nice job rubbing her tits and pussy all over my back. While she massaged, I asked her about a friend of hers I used to bang out with a bad face but sick body named Amelie. Amelie now has 3 kids and is fat according to Lana.

While the massage was not exactly nuru, it was Lana's shortened version.

She started a cbj with tOns of attention to the boys. I usually bust quickly the first time, but she was playful and brought me to the brink a few times and stopped. I wanted to fuck and because of my enormous horse cock, she would only let me fuck her doggie. I pounded for a bit and busted as she moaned "Papi".

I'm usually a one cup kinda guy, but was able to muster another one thinking about the crazy 3somes I used to have with Lana and her bevy of partners. Lana offered a third cup, but i would have poofed dust. Damage was $200

We did not even discuss the money, but from these boards I had known in advance it was $170. I gave her $210 and she did not even count it in front of me. Money well spent, was great value compared to spending $80+$50 at a KMP for a quick rub & tug. This was definitely a GFE experience, and I have been told she has a varied menu of options (may try some of those out in the future).

Finally got a chance to try out Lana's soapy shower. Wow, the posts are all pretty accurate.
-Pretty easy to get an appt, I texted her the day before and she told me she was available Tuesday night
-Standard two-call system, where she got me to an apartment then when I called she had me walk next door to the next building over
-Nice body, definitely older than 30 but way younger than 50. Greeted me in a teddy that was barely there (and did not stay on for long).
-No discussion about price the entire time...and I don't think she even counted the cash when I left. Posts are right, she does not upsell
-Lots of "baby", "papi", etc
-Definitely aims to please, no questions asked...if I had a dollar for every time she asked me "are you happy", she would have owed me money at the end of the session!
-Offered FS but I respectfully declined (although with all the slipping & sliding in shower, I may have entered her once or twice...that is why she makes you wear a condom during shower)
-I don't doubt that gr33k could be on the menu, may go for it next time (very easy in the shower, already slipping & sliding near the entry point)
-For those with SO at home, defiinitely recommend doing first part of session on the bed and then moving on to "soapy shower". She wears a lot of perfume, uses scented oils, etc...need the shower to remove that evidence
-Likes to cuddle, kiss, etc
-Very neat & clean. Hands you new fresh towel to use, wipes you down THOROUGHLY with wipes before and after each pop, sprays bleach in shower when done...very concerned about hygiene, cleanliness, etc. (not a bad thing!) Along those lines, no BBBJ on the menu as a result
-Standard 2-pops as part of the price...actually offered to try and give me a third pop, but I was already dressed, running to make a train, and quite possibly spent after two great pops. When I left, she said "next time, you cum three times...promise papi?"
-Oral skills above average, she gives a great cbj with lots of licking the boys
-Let me get her off in the shower (or so she said), then kept saying "I like you, you made me come" Whatever, I don't necessarily believe that, but will go with it for now
-Definitely worth the money, makes you not want to dabble in the $50-$70 KMP's anymore when there is a higher level of personal service from an independent like her

Only criticisms:
-Too much perfume, scented oils, scented soaps...many of us have SO at home, prefer to tone it down a bit
-A bit too much cuddling for me...not there to cuddle with her like a girlfriend
-She did spend too much time on her blackberry before and during the session, coordinating appts that were coming in after mine (one from one of her "regulars")
-Communication was difficult at times...hard to understand what she was saying, heavy latin accent (especially on the phone during 2-call system)

The rule is, if she doesn't post the address we cant post the address.
Call her and she will get you within a block.
But for you, pull up Google and look at the area between e50 and e57, between 3rd ave and 2nd ave. Enjoy her services, big tits in a soapy shower is great.

no luck just a phone # and location at the 50s from CT not good around the city a little more help landmarks would help thanks...

Reading the thread, starting out at the beginning, would quickly answer your question.

Shoutbox
  1. Hollywood_Spa:
    💕💫 a very clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100 💋💞💥💢💘
  2. Withme_Spa:
    💕❣ at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east 💫💥 Monday, ❣💋 Cici,👄👄 tall and slim, nice personality, pretty, does very good pressure point treatment and over the top finish technique.. ❣💫Nana,💋 slim to medium build, young, pretty. long brown hair. Medium pressure treatment and very nice service.💘💋 Jessica,💋 medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment and wonderful finish 💋 🔋 416 297-7488🔋
  3. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center :New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Zoe ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry , address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  4. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Vita ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo, Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  5. gold__rose__spa:
    💐🌹 at 1536 Warden Avenue 💞💋🏵 Monday, 💖💋 Ada, 💘 a beautiful Korean girl, super fit, slim, but good bust, beautiful, great service+. and 🏵 Fifi, 💐 📳 647 346-8086📳
  6. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young girls are working today, young pretty student Vivian and young fun Tina open mind with 36DD, Cute GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage. Pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available. 350 Wilson Ave North York
  7. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    ❣❤ at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5 💥💢 Monday, ❣💓 Sophia,💋 25 yrs, Oriental, 5'7", slim build, soft to medium treatment and very nice finish, full menu, very pretty. and 💢💢 Tammy, full body treatment... 💋 ☎️ 647 352-1588☎️
  8. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, MALAY, MONIKA, AMANDA, ANAYA, AAVI, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  9. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  10. Dreaminn:
    MONDAY at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: AMY, MIMI & VIVI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ AMY is a sweet and friendly Chinese vixen, 158Cms, 115Lbs, with C Cups and very willing to please. MIMI is a cute young Asian lady with a medium build,167Cms, 110Lbs, D Cups & very open minded services. VIVI is a very cute and young lady
  11. HolidaySpa:
    Monday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️AMY, CINDY & LUCY AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Don’t miss out on her special skills! CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit.
  12. SunriseRH:
    MONDAY at SUNRISE SPA: EMILY, MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ EMILY is a beautiful Asian lady, 36C-29-29, 5’4” & 110Lbs, with a sensual touch. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39
  13. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 HELEN: A YOUNG TALL AND SLIM VIETNAMESE GIRL WITH A VERY LUSCIOUS BODY, 5'7 WITH AN INCREDIBLE BEHIND 🌸 JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  14. NewOriental:
    MONDAY at NEW ORIENTAL SPA: HAPPY, HANNA & LULU. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HANNA is a young, tall & slim Vietnamese honey with great skills & attitude. HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times.
  15. ASPA:
    𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: EMMA and RACHEL. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ EMMA is 1.64Cm. and weighs 52Kg. Emma is sweet and elegant, has very good communication & massage, and her services will make your visit enjoyable. RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5’4
  16. ForeverWarden:
    Monday at 🫦❤️🔴♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Bella &new girl Kitty. Bella is around 5’3” with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well as a good massage. Kitty is a very cute & young Petite Vietnamese lady with decent massage skills and very wild services.
  17. Sparkling Spa:
    SPARKLING SPA 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!! KOREAN NYMPHO SUMMER & SHANGHAI SENSATION JENNIFER!!!☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  18. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸𝕐 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MAY 13th , MONDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage * 2hr $120* (Appt. Only) , TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 5️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 DAISY 🌹🆕 RICA 🌹 SOPHIE 🌹SENECA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 RICA & SOPHIE & 🆕 DAISY & SENECA ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  19. Sparkling Spa:
    SPARKLING SPA 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!!! VIET SERVICE QUEEN JENNY AND HK HOTTIE FOX!!!☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  20. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel & Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  21. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️every day 3 girls 🌹🌹🌹Coco.Jessica.Cici very good service massage 😘😘😘table shower body scrub 5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  22. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 MALAY, MONIKA, KIRAN, MIMI, NISHA, ANAYA, YAYAL PEARL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  23. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Helen , Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  24. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young girls are working today, young pretty student Summer and young fun Jessy open mind with , sweet Cute GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage. Pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available. 350 Wilson Ave North YorK
  25. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Connie , Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Sasa,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella, Taiwan girl DD Boobs Thai deep massage lily,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  26. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan just a
  27. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 new Asian girl cici in today & big ass Spanish girl @monday hot young Indian girl @Tuesday Beautiful Face Persian girl @wednesday Friday Saturday &Good sevice Cuban girl @
  28. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Mia😍 beautiful young Singapore girl. Mia has a very sexy body, and beautiful busty boobs and golden blonde hair. She can give a very good teasing and relaxing massage with a sensual great playful HAPPY service. So very sexy beautiful gir
  29. Dreaminn:
    SUNDAY at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: LULU, MIMI & YOYO. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️[/color] LULU is a very popular & well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim and beautiful with 34C Cups and incredible services. MIMI is a cute young Asian lady with a medium build,167Cms, 110Lbs, D Cups & very open minded services.
  30. SunriseRH:
    SUNDAY at SUNRISE SPA: MICHELLE, SUMMER. & TIANA 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services.
  31. NewOriental:
    SUNDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: JOEY, HAPPY & LULU. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ JOEY is a very open minded Chinese girl, 5’4” with 36D Cups and a variety of services. HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times.
  32. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 MALAY, MONIKA, KIRAN, MIMI, NISHA, ANAYA, YAYAL PEARL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  33. GoldenFlower:
    SUNDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Kelly(to 9pm), Misa(to 9pm), Sonia & Tracy; After 9pm: Jojo & Monica Kelly is slim and pretty with very good services. Misa is a young, pretty & petite Vietnamese lady, about 5’ tall with long black hair. She can provide a satisfying Sonia comes from India with love,
  34. ASPA:
    𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: Be𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹, & Sophia 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ RACHEL is a petite & cute, 34C, 155Cms & 50Kg, very gentle & patient. She has good communication, massage & service. SOPHIA is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5’4”
  35. HolidaySpa:
    Sunday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Amy & Jenny. AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Don’t miss out on her special skills! Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  36. ForeverWarden:
    Sunday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Jennifer, Mia & Sophia. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Jennifer is a tall, slim & pretty Asian babe. Come and give her a try, and you’ll be sure to come back for more.
  37. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  38. Wildmonke:
    Powai
  39. Sparkling Spa:
    SPARKLING SPA 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!!! VIET SERVICE QUEEN JENNY AND HK HOTTIE FOX!!!☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  40. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  41. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕪 𝕄𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣’𝕤 𝔻𝕒𝕪 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MAY 12th , SUNDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage * 2hr $120* (Appt. Only) , TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 4️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 DAISY 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 SOPHIE 🌹🆕 NAT 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 TINA & SOPHIE & 🆕 DAISY & 🆕 NAT ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  42. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-06 Today we have 5 girls on Saturday: Jennifer - CBC girl with large breasts and a nice booty to compliment her fun services Vicky - cute spinner with a slim frame and services Sandy -...
  43. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel & Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  44. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 CHASITY, NIMRAT, SARIKA, MONIKA, PAYAL PEARL, PARY, MIMI, NISHA, MALIYA, KIRAN 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  45. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan just a
  46. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Wendy ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  47. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Lucky, Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  48. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, NINA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  49. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young girls are working today, young pretty student Sophia and young fun Yoyo open mind with 36DD, Cute GFE Ella and Fun sweet Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage. Pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available. 350 Wilson Ave North YorK
  50. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Ivy ❤️ is new girl in our branch, shy and sweet but also very vocal and needy, she demands your happiness and satisfaction. Slim body, supple soft breasts with long nipples and a toned bum bum will have you intoxicated by Ivy’s good looks
Back