What's new
New open Dahlia Spa
Massage Spa

La Monny @ Kennedy and Hwy 7

Shoutbox
  1. Guest:
    Anastasia
  2. Guest:
    Look: Crown Spa states that Asia Lynn is working today. Are they baiting and switching?https://www.crownspa.ca/profile/AsiaLynn/469
  3. Guest:
    https://www.crownspa.ca/schedule
  4. Guest:
    Why does Crown Spa still have Asia Lynn working on the schedule? Did the owner force her ghost to give paranormal happy endings?
  5. Guest:
    Does anyone believe in ghosts? Do you believe that the ghost of Asia Lynn lurks around the Crown Spa building?
  6. Guest:
    :heart3:heart3 ADULT COMPANION DOLLS FOR SALE!!! BRAND NEW!!! $999 EDMONTON!!! YEG!!! [email protected] :heart3:heart3
  7. Guest:
    Looking for a Indian girl full gfe. Any recommendations?
  8. Guest:
    I’m looking for a session in Scarborough
  9. Guest:
    100 for FS 5’1 spinner DT Edmonton 587-337-4328
  10. Johndough2018:
    Andrea at Flirt Spa 😍
  11. Guest:
    Mississauga
  12. Garo:
    HAPPY MASSAGE:rolf416 781 0088 @2236 Eglinton Ave West Toronto:car FREE PARKING/ HOT OIL MASSAGE by Izabela and Monika
  13. Rohitbal:
    Pls share ritu pune no
  14. LauraEdmonton:
    Therapeutic Massage and Merriment at Edmonton Downtown Central 587-982-6052 (only text) (only text):heart3:heart3:heart3
  15. nanchyka:
  16. Guest:
  17. Guest:
    Morning Ursus, we is all children of Africa: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0vlrTVC2tQ
  18. Guest:
    Open 10 am to 9 pm,come here take a look ❤❤Oakville Speers Road 👄💄💦647-262-9889💋💦:heart5:heart3:heart3
  19. Guest:
    What does osteopathic mean?
  20. Guest:
    ❤Oakville ❤647-262-9889❤Good Osteopathic Massage ❤71 Speers Road Unit 11, Baby Beauty Spa:heart2:heart2:heart2
  21. Guest:
    Mae at 2163 Lawrence Avenue east today...
  22. Guest:
  23. Guest:
    Full Service 100 for 30mins DT Edmonton 587-337-4328:banana
  24. Guest:
    Available until 2am💛💜❤ Tina at SEDUCTION SPA @ KEELE 416-736-9951📞
  25. Guest:
    Tim you SOB

krayjee

Reviewer
Reaction score
La Monny will have sexy JAV style service queen Japanese mixed Rita, sweet and sexy Amie , sexy and shapely Ada and sexy and sweet sugar on duty...

One plus One will have sweet and sexy service queen Baby and Coco, tall and sexy curvy Angela, young and cute Andrea, and super friendly and sexy Korean Hanna on duty today.

krayjee

Reviewer
Reaction score
La Monny will have sweet and sexy Amie , sexy and shapely Ada and sexy and sweet sugar, young and sexy Yoyo and sexy and sweet Andrea on duty...

One plus One will have sweet and sexy service queen Baby and Coco, tall and sexy curvy Angela, super friendly and sexy Maggie and sexy Yuli on duty today.

krayjee

Reviewer
Reaction score
La Monny will have sweet and sexy young girl Yoyo , sexy and shapely Eden, sexy and pretty Taiwanese girl Lisa and sexy and sweet sugar on duty...

One plus One will have sweet and sexy service queen Baby and Coco, tall and sexy curvy Angela, super friendly and sexy Maggie and sexy and shapely bodacious Ada on duty today.

krayjee

Reviewer
Reaction score
La Monny will have sweet and sexy young girl Yoyo , sexy and shapely Eden, sexy and pretty Amie and sexy and sweet sugar on duty...

One plus One will have sweet and sexy service queen Baby and Coco, petite and sweet easy going kaka, sexy and sweet Taiwanese Lisa and sexy and shapely bodacious Ada on duty today.

krayjee

Reviewer
Reaction score
I was told Rita might be in later on in the afternoon. Pls call ahead if you are planning to see her.

liliha515

Reaction score
La Monny will have 7 lovely ladies today wearing traditional Chinese cosplay attire . The girls come from Korea, Japan, Thailand, Hong Kong, Taiwan and China.

Come try out Markham’s best table shower with nuru experience. Current special - Stocking service with no extra charge with each table shower experience.

87C7AC81-25F4-4A59-AA9A-57630B193CBF.jpeg

liliha515

Reaction score
La Monny will have 6 lovely ladies for your utmost desire. The girls come from Korea, Japan, Thailand, Hong Kong, Taiwan and China.

Come try out Markham’s best table shower with nuru experience. Current special - Stocking service included with each table shower experience.
A472A4F8-E7EE-496B-9AF9-ED15D9C0DDE5.jpeg

krayjee

Reviewer
Reaction score
La Monny will have sexy JAV style service queen Japanese mixed Rita, sweet and sexy Amie , sexy and petite Yoyo and sexy and sweet sugar and sexy and sensual Thai girl Bella on duty...

One plus One will have sweet and sexy service queen Baby, tall and sexy curvy Angela, young and cute Eden and sexy and sweet Taiwanese Lisa on duty today.

here is a review of Bella by RyeHiDude...

Long day of discussions and craving some fun in the 905. Was tempted to visit the Lotus but could not confirm if they had a shower after the warmish day we were blessed with. Back to my regular haunting grounds as I saw Maggie on schedule to later realize she was on break. With the lineup offered, was curious to see the mixed looking girl Bel. I took her up on the table shower as theres nothing better than a shower for 2. She did not have the extra lap dance per last visit but she does not miss a beat and definitely not new to the trade by slipping on a nice pair of pantyhose for the initial body slide before the water works started and all the slipping and sliding. She has very smooth skin and a nice pair of sensitive fun bags. After a lot of slipping and sliding and jr. is at full attention, she changes up the mood for the real deal. She is plenty sensual and very capable to make you leave happy. She cleaned us both off and all the while still sporting the pantyhose.

Last edited:

PussyJunkie

Reviewer
Reaction score
La Monny will have sexy JAV style service queen Japanese mixed Rita, sweet and sexy Amie , sexy and petite Yoyo and sexy and sweet sugar and sexy and sensual Thai girl Bella on duty...

One plus One will have sweet and sexy service queen Baby, tall and sexy curvy Angela, young and cute Eden and sexy and sweet Taiwanese Lisa on duty today.

Long day of discussions and craving some fun in the 905. Was tempted to visit the Lotus but could not confirm if they had a shower after the warmish day we were blessed with. Back to my regular haunting grounds as I saw Maggie on schedule to later realize she was on break. With the lineup offered, was curious to see the mixed looking girl Bel. I took her up on the table shower as theres nothing better than a shower for 2. She did not have the extra lap dance per last visit but she does not miss a beat and definitely not new to the trade by slipping on a nice pair of pantyhose for the initial body slide before the water works started and all the slipping and sliding. She has very smooth skin and a nice pair of sensitive fun bags. After a lot of slipping and sliding and jr. is at full attention, she changes up the mood for the real deal. She is plenty sensual and very capable to make you leave happy. She cleaned us both off and all the while still sporting the pantyhose.
Odd how that review doesn’t get any better with a cut and paste.

krayjee

Reviewer
Reaction score

Here is a review for Taiwanese Lisa by RyeHiDude......

Being stuck in back to back meetings here in the spoiled... I needed a good stress relief and was not in the vicinity of QQ/ VIP to sample the talked about lineup. I made my way over to La Monny and was greeted by 2 flight attendants who led me into the far back room. They called over another in a very revealing red cocktail dress that showcased those D melons with milky skin. She sold me with that body! I asked for a shower and she must have misunderstood and nodded and closed the door and helped me disrobe and then her dress also came off then adjusted the water and led me into the shower to help me wash down with plenty of teasing mixed in. Post shower she dried herself quickly and proceeded to dry me off before giving me a very nice massage, if only my RMT can be just as thorough... *sigh* after working out some kinks' she started with the tease and Jr was awaken once again to which she quickly noticed and playfully toyed with. Upon turning over, she was definitely not as innocent as her look presents her to be. I thoroughly enjoyed her long legs and lovely feet that unfortunately did not have any pantyhose to enjoy but as does use them well to wrap around. She finished me off with a good ride that drained me well to melt away all the stresses of my day. Showered again with assistance and left a very deserving tip for amazing services rendered... Her English is very passable and does not have the usual accent from many of the other attendants i have encountered, but cannot pinpoint from where.

krayjee

Reviewer
Reaction score
Odd how that review doesn’t get any better with a cut and paste.
Hey PJ...you seem like you know everything in this forum. I am itching for a table shower today cuz I missed my appointment this morning at Lu Lu. I don't have time to go through every review. Can you help me out who will be my best bet to have a table shower and Nuru massage at La Monny. I am thinking of going with Bella or Lisa tonight after work. Any suggestion?

cupcrazy

Reviewer
Reaction score
Hey PJ...you seem like you know everything in this forum. I am itching for a table shower today cuz I missed my appointment this morning at Lu Lu. I don't have time to go through every review. Can you help me out who will be my best bet to have a table shower and Nuru massage at La Monny. I am thinking of going with Bella or Lisa tonight after work. Any suggestion?
go for Bella. Like you said having a session with Bella is like making love in the rain or some other bullshit you wrote.

krayjee

Reviewer
Reaction score
go for Bella. Like you said having a session with Bella is like making love in the rain or some other bullshit you wrote.
Kid..I told you so many times to keep your mouth shut and keep your eyes and ears open. You never listen. We are talking about the Thai Bella from La Monny. The more you open your mouth, the dumber you become. You should go for audition for the 3rd Dumb and Dumber movie.

Last edited:

PussyJunkie

Reviewer
Reaction score
The wild one of course!

krayjee

Reviewer
Reaction score
La Monny will have sexy JAV style service queen Japanese mixed Rita, sexy and beautiful young Thai girl Bella, sweet and petite Yoyo , sexy and shapely Amie and sexy and sweet sugar on duty...

One plus One will have sweet and sexy service queen Baby and Coco, tall and sexy curvy Angela, young and cute Andrea, and super friendly and sexy Taiwanese girl Lisa on duty today.

krayjee

Reviewer
Reaction score
Can you imagine having a table shower and nuru massage with Japanese Rita or Thai Bella like this one below ?

PussyJunkie

Reviewer
Reaction score
Can you imagine having a table shower and nuru massage with Japanese Rita or Thai Bella like this one below ?
Are they both into bareback with cream pies?