Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chat Inflation impacts to hobbying...

Shoutbox
  1. Forever Spa:
    We provide the BEST TABLE SHOWER IN TOWN: Clean room with reliable warm shower nozzle ๐Ÿ’™ Rebecca, Tracy and Cindy are available ๐Ÿ’™ 2190 Warden ๐Ÿ’™ 416-800-7887
  2. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New young girl Student big breasted big boobs big butts Vivi,young girl beautiful face sexy body deep massage Thai massage Kelly,young girl big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ4379857899๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…:bj2
  3. Waterfall Spa:
    Enjoy quality time with sexy babes Coco and Lisa on Thursday ๐Ÿ’™ Open 10am-9pm ๐Ÿ’™ Attractive friendly girls! ๐Ÿ’™ 2324 Lakeshore Blvd ๐Ÿ’™ Etobicoke ๐Ÿ’™ M8V 1B6 ๐Ÿ’™ 416-252-9922 ๐Ÿ’™ $40 for thirty minutes
  4. OnlyYouMassage:
    ๐ŸŒธ OPEN TODAY๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธAsian Massage๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธQueensway Etobicoke๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ$40 for 30mins๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธONLY YOU HEALTH CENTRE๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธFull Body Massage Custom Treatments Available ;)๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ9am-9pm Every Day!๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ773A The Queensway, Toronto๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ647-351-5058
  5. krayjee:
    Purple Sugar spa.....3700 Midland Ave, unit 118 , at McNicoll Ave, Scarborough is well known for their beautiful and service oriented young girls. They will have very pretty and sexy young Russian girl Angela , sexy and sweet Eva aka Kitty and a new very young and cute 20 yrs old Vietnamese girl Mimi on duty...Tel...(416) 321 3939
  6. Greenway Spa:
    ๐Ÿ€GREENWAY SPA๐Ÿ€ 4907 Yonge Street 2nd Floor Toronto, Ontario M2N 5N4 2 blocks north of Sheppard & Yonge. On the east side of Yonge St. โ˜ŽPHONEโ˜Ž 416-512-9693 - Call to book, Private message to book or walk in ok. โฐHOURSโฐ Enjoy a massage at GreenWay Spa 7 days a week. Hours of operation: 10am - 9pm Thursday June 30th we have three beautiful young girls - CRYSTAL, MONICA & MANDY are working from 10am to 9pm - all three girls give excellent strong massage skills with wonderful sensual finish.
  7. krayjee:
    Holiday spa....3517 Kennedy road just south of Steele is a very well known spa for having very popular girls for years. The rooms are very spacious with some in room showers. They have two girls on duty every day. They will have sweet and sexy Coco and sexy and slim service queen Cindy on duty. Tel.. (416) 293-8858
  8. Superior_Health:
    at 3459 Sheppard Avenue east, Thursday, Coco, (aka Eliza from JR) small in height and build, long brown hair, good English, wonderful personality, very good looking, does excellent medium pressure treatment, Kiki, new - well trained in professional treatment, with fantastic finish... very pretty... small build, dark hair to shoulder... for acupuncture or health related matters, or for an amazing relaxation treatment you may refer to Nancy 416 756-4800 ๐Ÿ˜ป
  9. krayjee:
    Zen Wellness.....15225 Yonge st, Aurora. It is a very clean cozy semi legit spa located right on Yonge st at Wellington. They have slim, tall and flirty Cici aka Apple of JR, a new slender girl Selena and super star slim and sexy Ella (Mimi from Superior) on duty . Tel 647 273 7255
  10. krayjee:
    Just Relax wellness.... 160 East Beaver creek #17 is a well established spotlessly clean spa with sauna and steam room, well known for their good selections of 5 to 7 well trained masseuses every day. Today they will have very pretty Selena, fun and friendly Thai Jenny, beautiful Eva, slim and sexy newly revitalized Eliza , slim and cute sweet girl Coco and sweet and cute young and fun girl Amy on duty. Tel..(905) 707 5877
  11. krayjee:
    Golden Rose Water.....280 Yorktech drive #18 will have slim and fit very sexy Kelly(aka Anna MoonDreams, Golden Lotus) with new beautiful melons, sweet and friendly Ada with sexy long legs and everyone's fav fun loving Maggie on duty..Tel..(905) 604 3855.
  12. krayjee:
    Blue Nile Wellness center..... 350 Wilson Avenue is a newly renovated spa conveniently located besides hwy 401 at Bathurst exit. They will have sweet baby face Lina with D melons, wild and sexy service queen Eva , new young and chesty Korean girl Emma , sexy boss Coco and young and pretty easy going girl Cici on duty. Tel (416) 398 5777
  13. Hollywood_Spa:
    a cozy, clean spa located north of 401 at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100, Cindy, medium size, height & weight proportionate in a very pleasing way... great relaxation and even better service... Sisi, very young at heart and always thrilled to see you, beautiful, slender body... ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„416 222-5554๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„
  14. Acewell Beauty:
    We are located at 9011 Leslie Street in Richmond Hill - Unit 102 Every Day we have beautiful Asian Attendants. Tiffany is here today... Make sure you visit us for an amazing treatment full of fun and relaxation! Stop by today or call 905-597-6616 to schedule your appointment.
  15. L_H_Health:
    Thursday, at 1699a Bayview Avenue, Coco, 5'1", long dark hair, mature, does a very thorough traditional style relaxation treatment... working with Sophie who does fantastic body work treatment... all muscle and joint pain relieved... freedom of movement restored... * parking reimbursed, show pic of meter... 416 800-3938๐Ÿ‘Œ
  16. TopHealthCentre:
    Jade and Alisa are here Today!! Get Your Erotic Massage ๐Ÿ’ฆ You'll be So Very Satisfied & Happy you came! SCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT NOW! CALL/TEXT: 416-275-5549 10:am to 9:00 pm daily. โ–ถWALK-INs Also Welcome โ–ถ 10 Stavebank Road, Port Credit.
  17. Sense Beauty Spa:
    Drop in and check out May today. Book Your Erotic Massage Call/Text to: 647-893-5196. May is VERY SEXY - 5' 3' 36D - 26 - 38 Black Hair. Beautiful brown Eyes - Sensual full-body Massage - Ask about her extra services...5170 Dundas Street West, Etobicoke.
  18. MagicGarden:
    Friday at ๐ŸŒปโŽ๐Œฬฟอ„อ‘๐€อ€อŠ๐†อฬ’ฬ“๐ˆอ ฬ”ฬ•๐‚อ’อ€ฬ” ๐†อ€อ’๐€อ„อ’ฬ“๐‘อ€ฬฟอ›๐ƒอŠอŠฬš๐„อ ฬšอ‘๐อ„อƒฬฟโŽ ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ ๐—ž๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฑ๐˜† ๐—ฅ๐—ฑ, ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ธ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—บ๐ŸŒป: Hot Tamale ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“๐“๐“˜๐“ข๐“— ๐“๐“๐“–๐“”๐“›๐“ is here! ๐Ÿ”ฅChinese Cherry & ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“๐“๐“˜๐“ข๐“— ๐“๐“๐“–๐“”๐“›๐“๐Ÿ”ฅ. Magic Garden โŽ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด-๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฎ โŽ ๐ŸŒป
  19. Bellagio Wellness Centre:
    ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿฅ‚GRAND OPENING๐Ÿพ๐Ÿฅ‚ โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 707-6866โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿ—บ๏ธ#33-160 EAST BEAVER CREEK RICHMOND HILL๐Ÿ—บ๏ธ
  20. PinkParadise:
    Friday at ๐Ÿ’—Pink Paradise๐Ÿ’—, 370 Steeles Ave W (๐™…๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™’๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™”๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™š ๐™Ž๐™ฉ) , 905-597-6683: Michelle, & sweetie Selena. ๐ŸŒด๐—ฃ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ธ ๐—ฃ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐ŸŒด, ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฌ ๐—ฆ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—”๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ช, ๐—จ๐—ป๐—ถ๐˜ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐—•, ๐—ฉ๐—ฎ๐˜‚๐—ด๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ
  21. WaterLily:
    Thursday at Water Lily 647-430-9535: Hong Kong Coco and Korean Mimi at ๐ŸŒธ๐–๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐‹๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐’๐ฉ๐š๐ŸŒธ ๐ƒ๐Ÿ‘-๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐’๐ก๐ž๐ฉ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ ๐€๐ฏ๐ž ๐„, ๐’๐œ๐š๐ซ๐›๐จ๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก ๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ•-๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ-๐Ÿ—๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“๐ŸŒธ
  22. FreeFlow:
    Come and enjoy a good massage and great prostate milking. ๐˜ฝ๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™ค๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š ๐™ข๐™–๐™จ๐™จ๐™–๐™œ๐™š. ๐‘ต๐’†๐’‚๐’“ ๐™Ž๐™๐™š๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ง๐™™ & ๐™ˆ๐™˜๐˜พ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ. ๐™๐™€๐™“๐™ ๐™ค๐™ง ๐˜พ๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฌ
  23. WilsonHolistic:
    NEW Girl Thursdays at Wilson: TRACY, a tall 5โ€™8โ€ very curvy and busty Brazilian lady with a nice big ass, around 30 years young. Live life to the fullest. Wilson Holistic, 382 Wilson Ave, North York 416-840-0071. ๐Ÿ’œ๐–๐ข๐ฅ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐‡๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐œ ๐‚๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐ž ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฎ ๐‘พ๐’Š๐’๐’”๐’๐’ ๐‘จ๐’—๐’†, ๐‘ต๐’๐’“๐’•๐’‰ ๐’€๐’๐’“๐’Œ (๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ)๐Ÿด๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿญ ๐Ÿ’œ
  24. KingsVIP:
    Kings VIP, 535 Evans, Etobicoke 416-531-6969 is open 10am to 9pm for your relaxation needs. You need this. ๐Ÿ‘‘ ๐Š๐ˆ๐๐†๐’ ๐•๐ˆ๐ ๐’๐๐€ ๐Ÿ‘‘ ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“ ๐„๐•๐€๐๐’ ๐€๐•๐„ | ๐„๐“๐Ž๐๐ˆ๐‚๐Ž๐Š๐„, ๐Ž๐ | ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”-๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ-๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ—๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ—
  25. secret_touch:
    ๐…๐š๐›๐ฎ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐Œ๐€๐’๐’๐€๐†๐„ - ๐‡๐š๐ง๐๐ฌ ๐€๐›๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐‘๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ! 56 year old Female INDEPENDENT with 22 years experience ๐Ÿ’‹ . $40/half hour - $60/45 minutes - $80/hour . Monday to Friday 9am - 8pm Saturday 9am - 7pm Sunday 9am - 6pm . 9๏ธโƒฃ0๏ธโƒฃ5๏ธโƒฃ3๏ธโƒฃ7๏ธโƒฃ9๏ธโƒฃ1๏ธโƒฃ1๏ธโƒฃ3๏ธโƒฃ0๏ธโƒฃ . โ˜Ž๏ธ โœฆโ€ขโ€ข MUST CALL . โœฆโ€ขโ€ข PLEASE DO NOT TEXT

OG_funguy

Spa Drifter
Reaction score
Awards
Don't know about you guys but I'm paying around $500-600 more each month for stuff like gas, food, etc. I suspect some guys are getting hit with higher mortgage costs too...

That's good for almost one massage a week...

Anyone cutting back on hobbying these days due to rising inflation?

Buaya

Reaction score
Inflation is everywhere. I am very fortunate because I still own and run a company that is doing well.
I am over 70. No wife, ex-wives, or children to support. 1 kid who works for google and makes more money then me.
Car, gas etc all expensed by company. Too bad I cannot expensed this hobby.๐Ÿ˜€
Not asset building. Not leaving any inheritance. Not sure how many more years I have but I am going to enjoy this ride as long as I can

OG_funguy

Spa Drifter
Reaction score
Awards
Inflation is everywhere. I am very fortunate because I still own and run a company that is doing well.
I am over 70. No wife, ex-wives, or children to support. 1 kid who works for google and makes more money then me.
Car, gas etc all expensed by company. Too bad I cannot expensed this hobby.๐Ÿ˜€
Not asset building. Not leaving any inheritance. Not sure how many more years I have but I am going to enjoy this ride as long as I can

Nice...you are enjoying life like another popular 'over 70' member on here...๐Ÿ˜‰

jimmyd

Known Reviewer
Reaction score
According to some geniuses in this forum, price increases donโ€™t matter if you can afford it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Happyman

Known Reviewer
Reaction score
Does anyone observe slow down in spas in general? The nail spa near my home has slowed down a lot this year.

OG_funguy

Spa Drifter
Reaction score
Awards
Does anyone observe slow down in spas in general? The nail spa near my home has slowed down a lot this year.

The ones I go to are business as usual...not sure about other ones. I am surprised though...I thought during a 'recession', massage would be the one thing that gets cut lol

JamesBondage

Reaction score
It's definitely made me rethink seeing certain SP's. I've watched lot of girls average hh prices jump from 120/140 to 180/200 and I can't justify it for some of them. The increase with MP's hasn't seemed too bad yet, you can still find door fees at 40/50/60 for 30/45/60 but I do try and tip an extra $10 above what I used to.

krayjee

Known Reviewer
Reaction score
Awards
Nice...you are enjoying life like another popular 'over 70' member on here...๐Ÿ˜‰
You don't have a clue how many over 70 guys in here still hobbying regularly. I have seen quite a few at front desk. I thought I am pretty fit for my age but I know one guy about my age, fitter than me and hobbying 2-3 times a week at both holistic and semi legits. The oldest guy I have seen was 78 but I didn't see him any more this yr. I hope he's okay.

Buaya

Reaction score
At my age, I do not want to see civies. I have a saying. When you lease (rent) you pay as you go. When you buy as in dating civies, or worse in a long term relationship, if something happens you end up paying "Property Tax" as in maintenance etc.

Buaya

Reaction score
Back to the topic at hand.
I am from Mississauga. Dixie/401. I drive a Lexus SUV hybrid. I get 10L/100km
To go to Spa Central - Leslie/Hwy7. 100km 2 ways. - that is 10L x $2. = $20.
Ellagance - 2 way - 50km x $2 = $10.
Do this 2/3X a week it all adds up.
And that is not including 407 toll charges. Taking the 401 especially to the East is one of the worst drives one can have.
Because of that I had started to limit myself to only Ellagance. Because Ella keeps on adding new faces to her roster, I have not got bored yet. Blue Nile is another option for me. Went there once but was not too impressed and had not gone back. Parking there is also an issue.
For Holistics, I only go to Espa. Again it is close to home base.