What's new

Indians, Curry Smell and............well

Shoutbox
  1. dmarts:
    only been in 1x...but the spa across from bathurst station/beside the subway is clean/nice shower but don't know about the women
  2. Guest:
    Anything good Bloor and Bathurst area?
  3. Guest:
    nikki at allure
  4. Guest:
    Indian girls in hamilton?
  5. Guest:
    Blondies spa??
  6. Guest:
    Mississauga
  7. Guest:
    Pune??
  8. Guest:
    Angela at purple sugar spa
  9. Sunflower Massage:
    🔆🔆🔆JENNY🔆🔆Asian Massage🔆🔆Queensway Etobicoke🔆781A The Queensway Etobicoke :heart2 416-503-0679
  10. Single123:
    Mumbai
  11. Guest:
    ottawa
  12. Guest:
    anywhere for a fun time oakville burlington side?
  13. Guest:
    Swaroop
  14. OnlyYouMassage:
    *Angel* Delivers A Sexy Massage You Won't Forget :) ONLY YOU HEALTH CENTRE $40 per 30mins Of Full Body Massage Custom Treatments Available ;) 9am-9pm Every Day! 773A The Queensway, Toronto 647-351-5058 West of Royal York rd, next to Costco - Free Parking!
  15. Garo:
    HAPPY MASSAGE @ 416 781 0088 the best EXOTIC SERVICE in TORONTO $30/30 min by MELINDA and Tiffany:skates:skates
  16. Guest:
    I am krayjee, I get my great abs by doing sit-ups and suck my own cock, helps me bite my warts off.
  17. Guest:
    It's a shame most women who give massage don't follow through on anything they promise. They should quit giving massages and just become polictians.
  18. Guest:
    Markham area looking
  19. Guest:
    Looking for fun
  20. Guest:
    Amy
  21. Guest:
    Any good place in Richmond BC?
  22. nanchyka:
  23. Guest:
    Winnipeg busty??? Anyone?
  24. Guest:
    Big boobs near woodbine
  25. Guest:
    Lux spa on Yonge same owner as Qspa?

Ursus

Reviewer
Reaction score
As many of you have read, I love Indian Men. They are super handsome and I am very attracted to them.

However, on Tuesday, I received a shipment from a store, and that store chose a small, independent courier company to deliver my package. I received the package and immediately smelled a strong Curry scent that dominated my front entrace way as soon as I closed the door after meeting the courier.

The delivery man was polite and I could tell he meant well, but OMFG, his smell was unbearable.

That's the one down side to being with Indian men. Yes, they are superbly handlsome, but their cultural smell can be too much, at times.

This incident has motivated me to shower more often. I usually only shower twice a week, sometimes less. Going forward, I will shower at least every 2nd day and start to use deodorant again.

IronBoss

Reaction score
Or just eat curry with every meal, you'll get used to the smell in no time.

BeegB

Reaction score
I keep seeings useless non-sense posts from this guy. How fucked up can you be to come here and write this like that?? Get a life god damn. How do I make sure I dont see this clowns messages again.

Seriously so many clowns here is there anyone not retarded still left here??

therealcole

Reaction score
I keep seeings useless non-sense posts from this guy. How fucked up can you be to come here and write this like that?? Get a life god damn. How do I make sure I dont see this clowns messages again.

Nope.

krayjee

Reviewer
Reaction score

He is one of those sick fuck tards killing their time here with useless trolls. . Just put them on ignore and you will see the big difference of this site. Click on his avatar and click on ignore. Simple as that.