Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Independent Girls in Mumbai

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last time in thane take divya, muskan arrange the girl as muskan is not available here but not satisfied, even not worth for FR here, looking for better option but due to festival most girls are not ready to meet so Visited spa at thane west (near stn.), counter charges 1.5 for dry massage, 2.5 for aroma cream massage, as i am exhaust after long hectic day so want some relax massage So negotiate aroma massage for 1.5k... There is 4-5 girls but i choose receptionist girl Sana, lookwise good, fair, young 5'3", i must tell you guys she hade some skills , good pressure while giving back massage and bum massage. Massage lasted up to good 45 mins, meanwhile she herself ask that if i want any extra service, asked her about charges she said 1 for HJ & 1.5 fir TL/HJ, ask her about fs she denied so negotiate TL/HJ to 1.2 and release in next 15 mins...

Girl (sana) - 7/10
Massage - 9/10 (very good)
Boobs - 7/10 (small but round and firm with big tits)
Ambiance - 7/10 (not the high end)
Damages - 1.5 counter + 1.2 for extra

WIR - sure for massage

May be in 2-3 visit they agree for FS as normally they refuse FS in 1st visit

Hi finally after 6 long months coming back to mumbai ..
Want to get some fun n back in mongering scene..
All my old contacts lost due to lockdown
Can anyone share a good contact in western line from goregaon to mira road
Preferably malad side..Young indie in 4 to 6k range for 2

Young indie

Hi finally after 6 long months coming back to mumbai ..
Want to get some fun n back in mongering scene..
All my old contacts lost due to lockdown
Can anyone share a good contact in western line from goregaon to mira road
Preferably malad side..Young indie in 4 to 6k range for 2

Young indie
Bag bosadiwala sab ke pass ek hi reason lost contact woth ton of stupid resson, why djt you new bees come out woth true color and explore

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6010 using Tapatalk

Puja - 3527 Met her on 10th of November was planning to meet her since last week of October ......beautiful girl in her 20s very decent polite serene and wonderful nature we checked in hotel in bandra cleaned our selves a bit of introduction talking etc started with dfk which was fabulous with tongue fight slowly undressed ourselves prolonged foreplay good soft and big boobs she has enjoyed to the fullest and finished the deed in missionary she was moaning heavily which was charged me a lot
her blowjob skill also was amazing slowly n steadly with her wet tongue took me to heaven ....the best part she was moaning loud which was natural....she also enjoy the act n she too is really wild and horny Charges : 8k for 2 bit expensive but worth it as she is not regular jus 2 to 3 clients in a month will definitely repeat her

Will exchange with similar contact only if genuinely interested
Bro please share her contact

Hi guys
Happy diwali and a prosperous Covid free new year to all !!
Anyone have contacts in Vapi side? Silvass? or Daman?
Care to share, was free today.
Thnx

Last time in thane take divya, muskan arrange the girl as muskan is not available here but not satisfied, even not worth for FR here, looking for better option but due to festival most girls are not ready to meet so Visited spa at thane west (near stn.), counter charges 1.5 for dry massage, 2.5 for aroma cream massage, as i am exhaust after long hectic day so want some relax massage So negotiate aroma massage for 1.5k... There is 4-5 girls but i choose receptionist girl Sana, lookwise good, fair, young 5'3", i must tell you guys she hade some skills , good pressure while giving back massage and bum massage. Massage lasted up to good 45 mins, meanwhile she herself ask that if i want any extra service, asked her about charges she said 1 for HJ & 1.5 fir TL/HJ, ask her about fs she denied so negotiate TL/HJ to 1.2 and release in next 15 mins...

Girl (sana) - 7/10
Massage - 9/10 (very good)
Boobs - 7/10 (small but round and firm with big tits)
Ambiance - 7/10 (not the high end)
Damages - 1.5 counter + 1.2 for extra

WIR - sure for massage

May be in 2-3 visit they agree for FS as normally they refuse FS in 1st visit
Can you pls share spa name

Bag bosadiwala sab ke pass ek hi reason lost contact woth ton of stupid resson, why djt you new bees come out woth true color and explore

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6010 using Tapatalk

Correct Man ! Even in Feb-2020 he posted the same thing lol ! Lost all my Contacts !! :lol

I wrote negative FR and I am surprised lot of people want to try her useless service, I wrote clearly I will not repeat her service.
You will simply waste your time, money and mood. She is newbie and is just learning.
It is similar waste service provided by stupid agent Bhumika Vashi.Bhumika is another idiot, she was selling Shaheen 22698 long hair girl for 5.7k, that girl is totally waste and will make your mood turn off. I did sessions with her in Turbhe as she was working with some agent there last year. I took her in 2.5k and got bored of her service. One should not pay her more than 2k without place as these girls have lot of nakhra.
They will do only for 5 to 7 mins, and tell bahut Dard ho Raha hai, period aa Gaya shayad sorry, then in between u will find some idiots will call. They will tell mummy ka call aa Gaya, beti bimaar hai.
In turn u will waste your 5.7k u will assume that she will stay with you for 2 hours, but actually she will out of hotel in 30 mins.
Believe my words as I do not give fake FR. You will lot of agents who get commission from Bhumika will tell in their support. When u can get much good looking girls in Navalkar Lane with good service in 3k to 3.5k, don't u think u are wasting money by spending 5.7k in 30 mins. Fortunately I never tried but my most of friends have wasted money of this stupid and selfish agent Bhumika. Her motto is to loot your money and actually girls working under him are also independent and they are not under her control, as they say they will kick her ass, how can she command me. I will do what I want. So one can understand, do not go with her, rather try someone else.
So one should read FR clearly, then decide. Duniya mein ek hi ladki thodi hai, I hardly repeat girls which I don't like at all. We need to kick such girls from our mind completely

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk
Are bhai itna experience hain aapko tabhi bhi isa baat karte ho???

This MP forum is very very funny. Aap khuni chudail ka bhi fr daloge tabhi bhi yaha public hain jo aapse number rates pics pe inquiry karenge

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 Pro using Tapatalk

You overpaid bro... She comes in 6k or less for 2

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk
Thats very common.

People don't research properly. This guy should have searched mp mr discord tele WA groups for review and fees.

Now he has inflated the price and all new mongers would need to bare this inflated fees. Even old mongers would have difficult time to make her agree to meet on old rates now.

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 Pro using Tapatalk

Had a amazing massage session at dhanvantri spa vashi,
number easily available on google...
Went after seeing a nice review posted here about Pooja of this spa.
Unfortunately she was busy, so got Deepa
Basic maasage for 1st 20-25 mins,
After she asked for service.
Deal done for 1500 for full nude b2b.
Although she was dark in complexion but service was amazing.
Very cooperative, speaks decent English, nice firm boobs, lots of dfk, sucked her boobs upto extent , lots of fingering, dry humping, daty ( i didn't do it) but she was open for daty too.
She does mind blowing bum massage,caresses your but hole and ass a lot. Released on her tits while doing tit fuck
Overall satisfactory.

Counter charges: 1500 for two girls but i said i need only 1 ( 1200 for single, you can still bargain) 60 mins
Deepa : 1500
Massage 5
Service 9 very coperative
Looks 6
Boobs 8
Total (1200+1500) = 2700

Saw pooja while leaving, definitely need to try her, small heighted bbw
Cheers, play safe

Value for money type
Big boobs I mean very big boobs.
But little saggy.
Excellent cooperation for service.
U can go for her

Sent from my RMX1825 using Tapatalk
Can imu share the contact

Sent from my SM-A705FN using Tapatalk
Can you share

Last edited:
FR S@ntoshi @ Sheelphata - Digits 9334

Typical UP / Bihari Bhabhi with fair And Smooth Skin. Good firm Boos and Ass, Good and beautiful face, Slim body. Not a good talker shy to open up to talk.

Got her reference from one of the regular girl of mine, she supply girls and this one would be in her mid or late 20s. She told she is a single mother and does this for liv as the Dance bars she worked are out of business. Kinda emotional story donno if it's true and all.

Called her at a some lodge near Sheel-phata but she told me she is open to come till thane or anywhere if you pay for travel and started the deed she was no no for DFK and Anal other than that all ok. Later when we started the deed and carcasses her body she got horny and allowed DFK for a while as she had not had sex for 10days. During forplay she came twice and asked for a break and I said I can understand and we stoped for a small break did a chitchat for 20 mins before starting again. This time she was not that horny but tried and satisfy me had good Missy, Doggy and WOT fuck for 20mins before I came. She tried to satisfy to her best of knowledge but lacks a bit of spark maybe she is all new. Good thing was she did not rush things. Since I paid for 2 and did one deed she kept on insisting let's do again but Jonny had other plans.

We took bath together to clean ourselves did a chitchat, had a tea and kissed goodbye.

Face : 8/10
Boobs: 8/10 medium but firm
Pussy: 9/10 Not smelly and tight
Attitude: 7/10 (Kind and Gentle)
Last digit: 9334

Damages: 4k for 2 (3.5k + 0.5k Hotel)

Sorry if any mistake in writing wrong English. I am not much into writting long experiences but tried my best here.

Sent from my CPH1969 using Tapatalk
Bro please share number and ref: on [email protected] i will share in return

Tried Suman 56474 (last 5 digits), at mankhurd side yesterday, She looked to me momedian but was speaking fluent Marathi.
Gave bbbj for 25 mins but I did not enjoy her style as after every 1 to 2 mins she was spitting which made my mood turned off. I don't like repeated spitting or too much interruptions during blowjob.
She was looking only 70% of her pics, She is very fair but very short, as I am 6 ft, she might be 4 ft 11 to 10 inch, I gave her blowjob for 5 mins in standing position, which was new experience. She had big boobs which do not attract me as I am more attracted towards hair. Her hair was coloured which I did not like it. Overall service good, but she needs to be developed more for bbbj, maybe after 3 to 4 rounds she might learn. Since she is new to this field hence service was not good to that extent and was mostly boring. She strictly said no to cum in mouth got another mood turned off.
Damages: 1.5k as got through close friend
Room: 0.4k
So did whole deal in 1.9k, she was asking another 100 I told Mazaa nahi aaya. Aatz toh 200 deta.
I will not be repeating her anymore.
View attachment 131889

Bro please share number and ref: on [email protected] i will share in return

Any indie reference from panvel? I am ready to exchange from south mumbai

Sent from my ASUS_X00TD using Tapatalk

Bro please pm me h
FR Amina
After long time thought of having sex with lady may be after 1 month. Unfortunately lost most of contacts, even sync option did not work.
She herself called me that she is now back in Mumbai for last 5 days will I meet her.
So got her contact again as she called.
Immediately planned to meet her as she was also lacking funds to pay rent. I know her since last 7 years.
9 years before met her at railway station near Chembur at night as she landed in gents first class compartment as after 11 pm ladies compartment become gents. After crossing Mankhurd only we two were there in that compartment. She was afraid and was asking me Nerul kab aayega. Aap kahaan utroge. I told at Kharghar. She told she is new as her boyfriend has dumped and she want to return to Hyderabad as she has no money. I told I don't have money to pay u till Hyderabad, I can leave you to your Nerul house. She agreed. So I got down at Nerul and talked her from mankhurd till Nerul. During the conversation I came to know she is innocent, so we exchanged numbers and 2 days after I gave her 2k.
I thought she will never return. But 3 months later she returned to Vashi, and started working in some beauty parlour and then she called me that if i want we can meet. I took her to Lonavla and spent night with her, I was surprised she had knee length hair (I being hair fetish). During last 3 months I did not know this as she wore hijaab so could not make out. She is very fair and height also 5 ft 6 in. Also beautiful. Now also she looks ok, of course age factor matters.
I spent night with her at Lonavla without paying money. Then we used to talk and meet regularly and in return I gave her 2k to 2.5k. I made her learn how to do bj, cum in mouth, doggy etc. Several times played with her hair.
But now her hair is only till waist. But not an issue as she is good cock sucker, She sucks my cock for 30 to 40 mins. Many times ended session by cumming in her mouth.
Day before yesterday however I was only interested in fucking so I cummed in 15 mins and left the place. Overall it was old memories got refreshed.View attachment 130551

Er number

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shoutbox
  1. bumika.vashi:
    (((เค†เคชเค•เฅ‹ เคฌเคฟเคจเคพ เคจเคพเคŸเค• เคฏเคพ เคจเค–เคฐเฅ‡ เค•เคฐเคจเฅ‡ เคตเคพเคฒเคพ เคธเคฐเฅเคตเคฟเคธ เคšเคพเคนเฅ‡ เคคเฅ‹เคน เคฏเคพเคฆ เค•เคฐเคจเคพ. ))) If you want service without drama or tantrums, remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to tel
  2. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’— โ„๐”ธโ„™โ„™๐• ๐•„๐”ธโ„โ„‚โ„ ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ MARCH 29th , ๐“•๐“ก๐“˜๐““๐“๐“จ ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 707-6866 ๐Ÿ•™๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸOpen 10:30-10:00๐Ÿ—บ#33-160 East Beaver Creek ๐Ÿ—บ 7 Rms ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸTable Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸAttendants: We have 6๏ธโƒฃ today ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• CHERRY ๐ŸŒน CECELIA ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• SUNNY ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• OLIVIA ๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ†• LILIAN ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• ๐ŸŒน LUCY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ NEWSFLASH ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ & ๐Ÿ†• LILIAN & ๐Ÿ†• OLIVIA & ๐Ÿ†• SUNNY & CECELIA & ๐Ÿ†• CHERRY โ€˜ s BACK ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ TODAY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€
  3. LoverBoy2000:
    ๐Ÿ‘  ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’‹SUKI SPA!!!!! Now open in Markham! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’‹ We are the NEW GIRLS IN TOWN! And girls just wanna have fun! ๐Ÿ† ๐Ÿ’ฆ Located on the south side of Highway 7, between McCowan and Kennedy. ๐Ÿ“ We Provide Incall and Outcall Services and are available by Appointment Only! Three new girls to serve you each day. Eager and ready to please!!! XOXO ๐Ÿ˜˜ Call/Text to Book Your Appointment: (437) 324-6626 ๐Ÿ’…
  4. Lulu1980:
    Good morning guys ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนWe have new girls today Chloe and Nancy and Coci ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนChloe so nice girl fun player, ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅNancy slim body big boobs 36D ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนDining table shower professional body slide๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜, Cici is our professional masseuse here, don't miss it๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817-3366
  5. Sparkling Spa:
    50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEEN ZOE NOW AND MUI CALIENTE STELLA AVAILABLE TODAY AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅ
  6. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699 Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699 Today we have 5 girls on Thursday๏ผšNew lisa๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹ Vittoria- Sweet school girl with a large serving of naughtiness Angela- Slim beauty with long legs and nice proportions Julia- Exotic beauty with great service and attitude kโ€†k- Spunky fun in a...
  7. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 7 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ MAY, SARIKA, SANA, AMANDA, ASHA, MALIYA, EVA ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  8. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ SARIKA, KAJAL and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  9. Peony Garden Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ2 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY ๐ŸŒธ SUMMER: A TALL SLENDER YOUNG ASIAN GIRL THAT IS VERY OPEN MINDED AND CONVERSING IN ENGLISH IN NOT A PROBLEM AT ALL ๐ŸŒธ ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE ๐ŸŒธ PEONY GARDEN SPA ๐ŸŒธ 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 ๐ŸŒธ (416) 335-6093 ๐ŸŒธ
  10. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 7 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ MAY, SARIKA, SANA, AMANDA, ASHA, MALIYA, EVA ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  11. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have young 4 beautiful girls are working today , sweet young Japanese Lily 36DDD and pretty young open mind Tina with curve body, pretty GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  12. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡Young Sexy Slim Chinese Kiki, Sexy Chinese Abie & Young Sexy Chinese Jessica, Slim Chinese Lisa
  13. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Tina ๐Ÿ˜˜ beautiful girl, and can provide very good RMT style massage and very good service. Sheโ€™ll make you feel so good. Suki๐Ÿ˜is beautiful short petite tiny sexy student from Cambodia. Exotic features and model looks, Suki has a nice bum
  14. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,๐Ÿ address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ
  15. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage poker, Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  16. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธHelen & Jenny. Helen is a sweet and very lovable Asian beauty with just enough curves to tease you, and an attitude to please you. Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  17. New Oriental Health Centre:
    Michelle & Happy are here today๐Ÿ’„~๐Ÿ“žCall ๐Ÿ“ฒ Text: (647) 381-2688 ๐Ÿ’„ Make Your Day Incredibly Delicious ๐Ÿ‘ Our girls provide lots of service options & are Extremely Open-Minded ๐Ÿค— We're Open 9am - 2am everyday! Drop in to Unit 26, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill.
  18. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Sofia & Tracy. Cindy is on VACATION๐Ÿ˜ข, and is expected to return around April 7๐Ÿ˜. Sophia is a sweet & pretty Chinese lady with natural B Cups and an awe-inspiring smooth rounded ass. Sophia can provide top notch bbbj & cfs, and remains famous for one of the best doggy position views. A must see.
  19. Sunrise Health Centre:
    ๐Ÿ’„Crystal is here Today! Call/Text: (647) 325-8086 ๐Ÿ’ฆ We have Hot & Sexy Girls Every Day. They all do Extra Services & are Very Open-Minded ~ Drop In Anytime - Walk-Ins Are Always Welcome! Unit 27, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill
  20. Sparkling Spa:
    โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEEN ZOE NOW AND MUI CALIENTE STELLA AVAILABLE TODAY AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅ
  21. Red Rose Spa:
  22. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’— โ„๐”ธโ„™โ„™๐• ๐•„๐”ธโ„โ„‚โ„ ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ MARCH 28th , ๐“ฃ๐“—๐“ค๐“ก๐“ข๐““๐“๐“จ ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 707-6866 ๐Ÿ•™๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸOpen 10:30-10:00๐Ÿ—บ#33-160 East Beaver Creek ๐Ÿ—บ 7 Rms ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸTable Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸAttendants: We have 6๏ธโƒฃ today ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• CHERRY ๐ŸŒน CECELIA ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• SUNNY ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• SOPHIE ๐ŸŒน ๐ŸŒนERICA ๐ŸŒน LUCY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ NEWSFLASH ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ & ๐Ÿ†• SOPHIE & ERICA & ๐Ÿ†• SUNNY & CECELIA & ๐Ÿ†• CHERRY โ€˜ s BACK ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ TODAY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€
  23. Sparkling Spa:
    โšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅSEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Todayโ€™s Schedule isโ€ฆ๐Ÿ”ฅJAV MODEL CHANEL AND SEX QUEEN ZOE
  24. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ KAJAL, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  25. SpringGreen.:
    Today we have 5 girls on wednesday๏ผš New Spanish bunny ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹Diana - Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and attitude kk- Spunky fun in a nice package new litina buny Call...
  26. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡Young Sexy Slim Chinese Kiki, Sexy Chinese Abie & Young Sexy Chinese Jessica, Slim Chinese Lisa
  27. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Alice ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„
  28. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julie ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Nina ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Aris ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  29. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Kelly๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ’•is beautiful young student, busty with sexy body and provides very good massage and excellent service. So friendly and very sexy. Ivy โค๏ธ is new girl in our branch, shy and sweet but also very vocal and needy, she demands your happiness
  30. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 7 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ ASHA, MONIKA, RAVEN, AMANDA, DELILAH, PRIYA, SANA, EVA ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  31. Sparkling Spa:
    โšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅSEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Todayโ€™s Schedule isโ€ฆ๐Ÿ”ฅJAV MODEL CHANEL AND SEX QUEEN ZOE
  32. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have young 4 beautiful girls are working today , sweet new girl Amy and pretty GFE Ella, cute open mind Lina and friendly Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  33. Peony Garden Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ2 GIRLS AVAILABLE ๐ŸŒธ EMILY: A CURVY PETITE THAI GIRL THAT IS VERY FRIENDLY AND SPEAKS FLUENT ENGLISH, VERY OPEN WHEN IT COMES TO SERVICE ๐ŸŒธ YOYO: A YOUNG SLIM REAL SCHOOL GIRL THAT IS NEW TO THE BUSINESS, SPEAKS FLUENT ENGLISH AND VERY FRIENDLY TO TALK TO ๐ŸŒธ PEONY GARDEN SPA ๐ŸŒธ 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 ๐ŸŒธ (416) 335-6093 ๐ŸŒธ
  34. Sunrise Health Centre:
    Amy & Michelle are in Today! Call/Text: (647) 325-8086 ๐Ÿ’ฆ We have Hot & Sexy Girls Every Day. They all do Extra Services & are Very Open-Minded ~ Drop In Anytime - Walk-Ins Are Always Welcome! Unit 27, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill
  35. HolidaySpa:
    Wednesday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธKelly & Kiki. Kelly is slim and attractive with very slight curves, a nice bum, and rockinโ€™ services. Kiki is very attractive, young, about 5โ€™4โ€ and 110 Lbs., slim with a banging body. Kiki is very popular for her great attitude and services.
  36. ForeverWarden:
    Wednesday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Bella & Sasa. Bella is around 5โ€™3โ€ with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well as a good massage experience. Sasa is a slim & sweet Korean lady, about 5โ€™4โ€ with C Cups.
  37. New Oriental Health Centre:
    Vivian & Happy are here today๐Ÿ’„~๐Ÿ“žCall ๐Ÿ“ฒ Text: (647) 381-2688 ๐Ÿ’„ Make Your Day Incredibly Delicious ๐Ÿ‘ Our girls provide lots of service options & are Extremely Open-Minded ๐Ÿค— We're Open 9am - 2am everyday! Drop in to Unit 26, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill.
  38. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’— โ„๐”ธโ„™โ„™๐• ๐•„๐”ธโ„โ„‚โ„ ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ MARCH 27th , ๐“ฆ๐“”๐““๐“๐“”๐“ข๐““๐“๐“จ ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 707-6866 ๐Ÿ•™๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸOpen 10:30-10:00๐Ÿ—บ#33-160 East Beaver Creek ๐Ÿ—บ 7 Rms ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸTable Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸAttendants: We have 7๏ธโƒฃ today ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• LILIAN ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• CHERRY ๐ŸŒน CECELIA ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• SUNNY ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• SOPHIE ๐ŸŒน ๐ŸŒนERICA ๐ŸŒน LUCY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ NEWSFLASH ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐Ÿ†• LILIAN & ๐Ÿ†• SOPHIE & ERICA & ๐Ÿ†• SUNNY & CECELIA & ๐Ÿ†• CHERRY โ€˜ s BACK ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ TODAY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€
  39. hiyamickey:
    6 young sexy girls working @ 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham, โ˜Ž๏ธ๏ผš905-470-8082
  40. Lulu1980:
    Good afternoon guys๐Ÿ˜˜ Today we have Jessica and Samantha and Jessica here for you๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน, awesome table shower with body slide super enjoyable๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817-3366
  41. Sparkling Spa:
    โšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEEN ZOE NOW AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅSEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Todayโ€™s Schedule isโ€ฆBLASIAN ALIYAH & SEX GODDESS ZOE
  42. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 7 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ MAY, ASHA, MALIYA, SANA, AMANDA, PRIYA, ANAYA, KIRAN ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  43. SpringGreen.:
    Today we have 5 girls on Tuesday: New polish girl gigi ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹Salina- Eurasian beauty and breast lovers delight with nice rear with fun Mika - Japanese beauty who is wild and a fan favorite with exceptional service Candy - a sweet treat who enjoys her cream filled lollipop treats buny...
  44. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have young 4 beautiful girls are working today , sweet new girl Amy and pretty GFE Ella, cute open mind Lina and friendly Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  45. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts Cindy , Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Lulu,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massageSherry ,๐Ÿ  address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  46. Moneylee:
    full season wellness center: NewYoung girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Mimi , Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage star ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  47. Peony Garden Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY ๐ŸŒธ NEW GIRL SELINA: A TALL SLENDER YOUNG ASIAN GIRL, VERY NICE ASSETS AND VERY SERVICE ORIENTED WHILE ALSO ABLE TO PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE ๐ŸŒธ DAISY: A PETITE CURVY ASIAN GIRL THAT IS VERY FRIENDLY AND NOT TIP HUNGRY ๐ŸŒธ JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN ๐ŸŒธ PEONY GARDEN SPA ๐ŸŒธ 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 ๐ŸŒธ (416) 335-6093 ๐ŸŒธ
  48. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Summer๐Ÿ˜˜, a very feminine woman, very sexy, affable and nice looking woman. Professional RMT Massage and provides great massages and incredible service. Must try the service of summer. Angel ๐Ÿ’• Very beautiful girl from Taiwan, very curvy, young and sexy
  49. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡Young Sexy Chinese Jessica, Slim Chinese Lisa
  50. HolidaySpa:
    Tuesday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธ: Eva & Helen. Eva is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but donโ€™t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well. Helen is a sweet and very lovable Asian beauty with just enough curves to tease you, and an attitude to please you.
Back