Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Independent Girls in Mumbai

Status
Not open for further replies.
FR on my maid
Dear All, I am writing FR on my maid (Priya Nepali 9214) who used to come to my house while I used to live at Nerul 2 years before. Now I live at Kharghar. Since my wife got pregnant and during 7th month she went to my hometown, so she told maid not to come, I never talked or asked her number, she is Nepali girl with short height (4ft 8 inch) but very long hair (long hair below knee). As I like long hair very much, so I was trying to talk but never got courage. 6 months before while I was going to.juinagar Maruti showroom I found her walking, and I asked how is she now, she was looking weak and not so good, Her long hairs were also not dense, length also till bump. I asked her what happened, she told her muslim.husband left her. Then I came to know she was married already. I asked why u married muslim, u r Nepali. She told as he was looking after her so she was living. Now that gave me chance that if I pay her she will fuck with me. That day I did not ask too much and got her number. After 1 month I called her, and asked whether she wants money, she told yes 500 rupees will do. I gave her. 10 days later again she asked for 200 rupees and I called her at Kharghar and I paid her. I met her outside, now that time I asked can she allow me to play with her hair, she told yes, I took her to lodge in Gangasagar and fucked her and to my surprise she sucked my asshole, and told that I can cum in her mouth
And asked how she knows that, she told her muslim husband made her learn to do bj, cum in mouth, ball sucking, deepthroat, but no anal. I am very thankful to his husband, as I am enjoying the fruits of skill development initiative taken by her husband.
Now I told her I want this type f service every week. She told u pay me 5k u can come any time u want, as my rent is 2k and 2k for living, food, expenses, 1k she will.save and she earns 4k from.maid, And till today it is getting continued. I might have cummed in her mouth more than 100 times( even I do not count). Attaching some snapshots also.
I might be getting one more maid next week as she told another maid also interested in cock sucking only no anal no intercourse, so I am ok for it.

2de7b27d06baf556b1364aafc11227db.jpg
0b640458a4f6bd9a0355cf43bf4682d4.jpg
2592da3570622be278caa1b530394740.jpg

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk
Sex with maids are really fun because they are into it unlike indies who go by sex as a business. I had encounter with 3 maids except for one other where really good. One even came to my place after I had changed the locality and moved bit far on her own without asking for any cash and bringing home cooked food with her. It was really good experience.

Sent from my CPH1613 using Tapatalk

So you want forum members to help you with her review, but you don't want to share her contact?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Wen myself I have not tried y to share wid other ppl ..once m done wid her and anyone who has worth contact to exchange will exchange then

This is my first FR on this forum. (It's elaborated so go ahead only if you've got time) please don't read this FR if you don't have pee and anal fetishes.

First of all a big thank you for all your warnings about the goregaon chic I mentioned in my previous query.
However by the time I got your warnings, I already met her.
And thank god that I met her.
I agree her boobs and ass are shaggy and she is average looking.
But I am kind of guy who is not a hunk in myself. My dick is small. I know that these things doesn't matter if you got a heavy wallet. But I don't have a heavy one.
I am in Mumbai for past 1 year and have such bad experiences with so called attractive girls and shemales(yes I am into shemales) that I did not even consider writing a review. When I was in Delhi I did have bad experiences but there were more good ones.
I am kind of a kinky guy when it comes to sex. And aunty lover and ass lover.

Now coming to the experience I had with Diana (digits 6592). The best part about her was she kept up to everything she promised over phone, coz I told her that please don't do any 'nakhras' like "I won't do this, I don't do that etc". Also please don't rush.

So we met near fire station malwani. I found her but she didn't see me. I got turned off from her looks. Kept refreshing this forum, there was no reply (my I enquired when I had very short time). Anyways after a great deal of dilemma my TOD (Tiny Optimistic Dick) won. She took me to a lodge near Marve malad (forgot the name of the lodge).

After a little chitchat we started with DFK and she she licked my whole body(no rimming though, didn't ask either). While she was sucking my dick I asked her if she could put a finger in my ass, she did it after spitting into her palm and man it was heaven.

I started fingering her pinky, the she said she wants to pee. Now I have big pee fetish. I asked if I can watch. She said ok. On my request she sat on floor rather then the seat.

Now I started DFK again with she pissing on my left palm (whoaaa man hot pee).

Back to bed round one missionary 10 mins. I didn't change position (you know why ;-)

After finishing. I lit a cigarette. Started chatting about me her etc. I asked if she would allow anal. She said she has never done it but might do but not today. I didn't force.

After 20 mins she was back in action. The best part was her patience. No call on her phone. She didn't even look at her phone once.

Second round I started with doggy, shifted to WoT and then finally finished in prone bone.

I don't know about others but for me it was good.

Looks - 6
GFE - 8
Overall - 7

Damages : 3k for two hours, 600 hotel, Rs.50 key guy

WIR : yes (will rush if she allows anal) man her ass is tight (hahaha... That's all is left tight, Right?)

Sent from my JSN-L42 using Tapatalk
Haha... U r really kinky dude and uninhibited about ur fantasies, i like that. Nice FR

- LK.85

FR on Aarti 3564..

Firstly big thanks to @motwani27sandip .. just had one of the lovely VFM moments of my mongering life.. Just checked out and writing this review..
After chatting for 3 days, finally we decided meet this evening.. original plan was Belapur but then she agreed to come to Sanpada since i drove all the way from Thane.. she was a bit late but that was compensated well by the time we spent together..

Absolutely No Nakra At All.. Loves Marathi Speaking Guys.. And she enjoys what she does.. We met directly at the Lobby of Hotel K@!@$h Sanpada and she came across as a girlnextdoor... we enter the room and i asked her for drinks.. she said she ll have a Red Bull but was encouraging me to have Beer (shows she isnt a time watcher).. we cleaned ourselves.. Had Red Bull and Started with the act.. DFK for a Good 10-12 mins and she was fully charged up.. she smells nice.. What followed was a Lovely BJ, DATY and then 69.. loved all of it.. She was almost on the Verge of "Jannat" so asked me to do the honours.. i wasted good 2 mins in tearing the condi.pack while she was BJing me.. Missi and she reached Jannat in about a minute or so.. went on for about 10-12 mins in which she reached Jannat again.. An awesome thing is that she can flex her p#$$¥ muscle real well.. when i was cumming she contracted the muscle like hell.. it felt like a suction pump... Laid down for few mins with Hugs Nd kisses.. Tipped her and thanked her for the amazing time i had..
She asked me if i could drop her to Nerul but i had to reach back Thane early so she took an auto.. Overall Amazing experience

Pros:
Round Ass perfectly toned
Decent and Firm Boobies
Tight Entry Point
NO NAKKHRA AT ALL.. PURE GFE

Damages: 2k - 1
WIR: Almost every damn week.. For Sure

thanks @motwani27sandip bhai again for sharing..

FR on Aish Chembur 51307 (4 months old)
As my long hair fantasy never ends. I am crazy enough to meet long hair girls/women even in Shimla, which I did long before.
So somehow got numbers of this lady through friend, called her 2 days before and told her to shampoo her and do cock sucking only, no intercourse so she agreed for 3k + lodge extra.
So she called me near Cu##z mall, lodge was opposite that mall. It costed Rs 700 per hour. I could find many were committed by and going, so felt it as safe place.
She after having entered told "jaldi karo" aur ek jagah Jaana hai. I got annoyed and fought with her. Then she got patient. Only problem was that I paid all 3k before deal. So she was in better position to dump me.
She did BJ for 10 mins and then told ho Gaya. Then I thought to play with her hair. While I was smelling her hair, and sucking boobs I ejaculated in 10 mins and she left.
BJ: 5/10
Looks : 7/10 (photo is photoshopped), but looks 70% of photos
Hairlength: Below Hip
DFK: No
WIR: No, only if I don't get anyone in nearby area
Attaching photos, if u have seen it please post your experience. My experience was not so good.
9b86e1b83960879c13ea6d83156706ea.jpg

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

FR on Aarti 3564..

Firstly big thanks to @motwani27sandip .. just had one of the lovely VFM moments of my mongering life.. Just checked out and writing this review..
After chatting for 3 days, finally we decided meet this evening.. original plan was Belapur but then she agreed to come to Sanpada since i drove all the way from Thane.. she was a bit late but that was compensated well by the time we spent together..

Absolutely No Nakra At All.. Loves Marathi Speaking Guys.. And she enjoys what she does.. We met directly at the Lobby of Hotel K@!@$h Sanpada and she came across as a girlnextdoor... we enter the room and i asked her for drinks.. she said she ll have a Red Bull but was encouraging me to have Beer (shows she isnt a time watcher).. we cleaned ourselves.. Had Red Bull and Started with the act.. DFK for a Good 10-12 mins and she was fully charged up.. she smells nice.. What followed was a Lovely BJ, DATY and then 69.. loved all of it.. She was almost on the Verge of "Jannat" so asked me to do the honours.. i wasted good 2 mins in tearing the condi.pack while she was BJing me.. Missi and she reached Jannat in about a minute or so.. went on for about 10-12 mins in which she reached Jannat again.. An awesome thing is that she can flex her p#$$¥ muscle real well.. when i was cumming she contracted the muscle like hell.. it felt like a suction pump... Laid down for few mins with Hugs Nd kisses.. Tipped her and thanked her for the amazing time i had..
She asked me if i could drop her to Nerul but i had to reach back Thane early so she took an auto.. Overall Amazing experience

Pros:
Decent and Firm Boobies
Tight Entry Point

Awesome FR bro. Would love to see her too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FR on Aarti 3564..

Pros:
Decent and Firm Boobies
Tight Entry Point

Looks and figure ? Is she slim ?

Shaan bhai please send me this aarti's number

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

FR on Aarti 3564..

Pros:
Decent and Firm Boobies
Tight Entry Point

Great FR.. Can you pm me her number? Thx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shoutbox
  1. admin:
    To Thread owners - individual reply ban is now available
  2. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹 🌹Jessica and Cici. Guys come over and try the table shower body slide. It's super enjoyable🌹🌹😘🌹😘5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  3. Sparkling Spa:
    SEXY ZOE & MUI CALIENTE STELLA TODAY @ SPARKLING SPA!!! 50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave)✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS
  4. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, MALIYA, SANA, AMANDA, LUCY, ANAYA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  5. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SARIKA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  6. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Cuban girl (Mimi) and New Asian (Apple) in today
  7. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young new pretty cute Sally and GFE Ivy with curve body,sexy Coco and cute Ella open mind are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  8. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  9. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Candy, Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  10. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Julia😘 - A shy new Korean girl waiting
  11. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Suki😍is beautiful short petite tiny sexy student from Cambodia. Exotic features and model looks, Suki has a nice bum, slim waist, flat stomach and very good massage skills and has a great playful personality. Suki has a beautiful sexy
  12. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinede Judy, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Vicky, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  13. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, MALIYA, SANA, AMANDA, LUCY, ANAYA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  14. Dreaminn:
    THURSDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: LULU, MELODY & SUGAR 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ LULU is a popular & well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim & beautiful, 5’3”, 105 pounds with 34C Cups & incredible services. MELODY is young, slim and slightly curvy, 5’3” and 105 pounds, hourglass sexy shape, and delicious
  15. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 SELINA: A TALL AND SLENDER ASIAN GIRL, VERY FRIENDLY AND ABLE TO PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE 🌸 NANCY: A PETITE CURVY YOUNG VIETNAMESE GIRL THAT IS VERY FUN AND OPEN MINDED 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  16. GoldenFlower:
    THURSDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jessi, Jojo, Sherry & Sonia Jessi is a slim and petite Vietnamese hotty who is garnering repeat visits. Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. Sherry is an attractive slim Asian sweetie.
  17. ASPA:
    𝗧𝗛𝗨𝗥𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Fox, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹[/color] 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ FOX is 26 years old with 34C’s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  18. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Helen & Jenny. Helen is a sweet and very lovable Asian beauty with just enough curves to tease you, and an attitude to please you. Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  19. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Sofia & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Sophia is a sweet & pretty Chinese lady with natural B Cups and an awe-inspiring smooth rounded ass.
  20. Sparkling Spa:
    SUPER HOT STELLA & SERVICE QUEEN ZOE @ Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  21. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  22. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 18th , T͓̽H͓̽U͓̽R͓̽S͓̽D͓̽A͓̽Y͓̽ 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹 SOPHIE 🌹🆕 DAISY 🌹 🆕 SUNNY 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 ERICA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 SOPHIE & 🆕 SUNNY & 🆕 TINA & 🌹 ERCA 🌹 🆕 DAISY ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  23. Mulva:
    Any hot Asians available at the moment Scarborough/Pickering?
  24. Sparkling Spa:
    SEXY ZOE, JAV MODEL CHANEL & SASSY JENNIFER TODAY @ SPARKLING SPA!!! 50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave)✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS
  25. hiyamickey:
    We have 6 girls working at Reynaella wellness, 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  26. Lulu1980:
    Good morning guys 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️♨️ There is a dining table and shower room 😘😘😘😘Body scrub is provided❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️Young girl, Yoyo is petite, gentle and cute🌹🌹🌹🌹Unique massage technique👍👍👍Professional body slide🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥, Cici and Helen have super massage techniques🌹🌹🌹5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  27. GoldenFlower:
    WEDNESDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Kelly, Lucky, Monica & Sonia. After 7pm Jojo Kelly is slim and pretty with very good services. Lucky is a slim & beautiful Cambodian lady with a special touch. Monica is sweet, attractive and accommodating. Sonia comes from India with love.
  28. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Mia😘- A young vibrant sexy girl
  29. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Mia😍 beautiful young Singapore girl. Mia has a very sexy body, and beautiful boobs. She can give very good massage and great playful service. So very sexy beautiful girl. Kelly😘💕is beautiful young student, busty with sexy body
  30. Dreaminn:
    WEDNESDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: ANNA, DELIA & SUGAR 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ ANNA is Young, pretty, slim & very busty. Who could ask for more? You could! DELIA is young & very pretty, slim with natural boobs and an impressive ass. Her services are very satisfying. SUGAR is a sexy Asian
  31. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, New First Day Slim Petite Judy, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Vicky, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  32. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament summer ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  33. ASPA:
    𝗪𝗘𝗗𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬 at 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Amy, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ A THOUSAND PLEASURES AWAIT: AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open
  34. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julie ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Nina ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Aris ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  35. HolidaySpa:
    Wednesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Kelly & Kiki. Kelly is slim and attractive with very slight curves, a nice bum, and rockin’ services. Kiki is very attractive, young, about 5’4” and 110 Lbs., slim with a banging body. Kiki is very popular for her great attitude and services.
  36. ForeverWarden:
    Wednesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Bella & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Bella is around 5’3” with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well
  37. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young cute Amy and pretty friendly Cindy, sexy Coco and fun Lina open mind are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  38. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  39. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Turkish Persian girl and Asian girl (new) in today
  40. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 YOYO: A YOUNG SLIM SCHOOL GIRL, NEW TO THE BUSINESS WITH VERY NICE FACIAL FEATURES, VERY FLUENT IN ENGLISH 🌸 EMILY: A PETITE CURVY THAI MIXED GIRL THAT IS VERY FRIENDLY AND OPEN, VERY FLUENT IN ENGLISH 🌸 NITA: A YOUNG FUN SIZED INDIAN GIRL THAT, LONG BLACK HAIR AND VERY CHILL 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  41. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, MALIYA, MONIKA, NINA, AMANDA, DELILAH, SANA, AAVI, EVA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  42. Sparkling Spa:
    JAV MODEL CHANEL, SASSY JENNIFER and SERVICE QUEEN ZOE @ Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  43. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  44. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 17th , W͓̽E͓̽D͓̽N͓̽E͓̽S͓̽D͓̽A͓̽Y͓̽ 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹 SOPHIE 🌹🆕 DAISY 🌹 🆕 SUNNY 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 ERICA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 SOPHIE & 🆕 SUNNY & 🆕 TINA & 🌹 ERCA 🌹 🆕 DAISY ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  45. Bodytree:
    Massage7339
  46. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 😘Phoenix blossom Spa 3 girls 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹Jessica and Samantha and Cici sexy girl very good massage table shower body scrub 🌹🌹🌹5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  47. Sparkling Spa:
    SEXY ZOE, NEW GIRL SASA AND KOREAN BLASIAN ALIYAH TODAY @ SPARKLING SPA!!! 50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave)✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS
  48. hiyamickey:
    6 girls working at Reynaella wellness, Address: 3555 14th Ave unit#7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  49. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young 19 Year Old Slim Petite Brazilian Hottie Julianna, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, New First Day Slim Petite Judy, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Vicky
  50. GoldenFlower:
    TUESDAY at 💛⭐🌟GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jojo, Lucky, Moly, & Sherry Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. Lucky is a slim & beautiful Cambodian lady with a special touch. Molly is a petite young Asian sweetheart with great services.
Back