Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Independent Girls in Mumbai

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello friends, I am residing at ghodbunder road. I had been to turbey for some work and found an bar had an beer. After a beer my joney got hungry, I observed that there were few lodges near by. I just asked waiter if he has any contact there, he gave the one of the lodge room boy number. Called him and got into lodge, he shown me number of good photos and selected a beauty. She came in 30 min and enjoyed like anything. Room was good with AC. I till now went 4 times all are good collections. Last time I had an session with the nice girl, after one session I was tired and sent her and had an beer inside the room, again my joney was hungry and call the room boy said that I am fully satisfied and you have to arrange other girl with less cost and he agreed for 2k. He called another girl she was damn good she should be less than 20 years. Enjoyed a very good session. The damage will be 4k for girl 2 pops +800 room+100 candy + drinks extra. Last time 4k first girl+ 2k second girl+ 800 room. Total 6800 but enjoyed two tight young pussies. Since turbey is very far for me, I need a help in ghodbunder road, is any body has any slim and fair girls contact in ghodbunder road PM me so that I can share the above contact.
Can u please help me with hotel details bro.

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 Pro using Tapatalk

R!ya from Vashi - Disappointed

As usual, one of the fellow member helped me with Riya's contact from Vashi. I knew she is an MILF and also read somewhere that she is game for anal too.

Called her to fix the time, she was to message me the address to meet, which i didn't receive. She called me at the fixed time but I was under impression that the appointment will confirmed once I receive her message. Confusion!!! Although she sounded pretty polite and educated on phone. Rescheduled the meeting for next day.

Met at hotel @Nay@ at Vashi. She was already there at the room. Fist look? She is pass by expiry date. May be into late 40s. But smiling and welcoming attitude forced me to continue. Paid to hotel guy.

Some chit chat, she changed into a short nightie, some kissing and fondling. The act really didn't get off actually. She was like a old teacher, don't do this don't do that, not like this not like that. No DFK no boob sucking, but just licking. Her pubic hair were more than an inch. She started with WOT, just humping but not really riding.. not fun, changed to missy and released. She tried to be GF but messed up with hardly any cooperation.

Damage - 2.5k+700 hotel
Body - 5/10
Attitude and Service - Sucks
Pussy and boobs - 5/10

WIR - No way, it's like... munh ka taste karab kar diya... couldnt think of sex for 2-3 days..sucks..
Hahhaha so bad bro!!!!! Better luck

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

1. Shamim, Bandra -0639, 6-7k
2. Nisha- 1402, Andheri 7 by Advertise"> bungalows, 1 shot 4k, for 2 shot 7k
3. Neha, Borivali -47123k
4. Reetu, Malad - 6098, 4.5k
5. Karishma, kalyan/ulhasnagar/vitthalwadi – 4937 Good looking Sindhi, 2.5k/1 hr + 1k for ac room
6. Kiran, nerul/vashi – 8568, 3k
7. Madhuri, HW, santacruz– 8756 4k
8. Dipti, HW, nerul – 1258, 2.5k for 2
9. Jyoti, mira road – 5384, 2k/ 2 hr
10. Jiya- 8200, has place at nerul and mira road, 5k with place
11. Nimmi- 4037, 5k
12. Vishkha, Gujju - 2879
13. Nisha – 6779, ref Uday 3k
14.Sabrina, HW - 88437. 10k
15.Priti, HW- 3001 she doesn’t require ref.
16. Anita- 5123, Mira road - 12k for 2
17. Pooja Mitra -2549 , bong divorcee fashion designer from Bandra, well spoken and clean with her own place @ Bandra, 6k for 2
18. Kalaj - 4977, has own place
19.Janvi - 6062,
20 Hina - 7941, Mira rd
21. Shobha - 1492, Kandivali
22 Surekha – 4159, Nerul
23. Ritu – 3785, Andheri
24. Zia – 8889, BKC
25.Ashima – 6393, 4k 2 shots with place.
26. Priti – 9210, Thane
27.Heena – 7941, Miraroad
28. Mona - 5771, 8626
29. Sana - 4900
30. Seema - 1105
31.Shilpa – 7429, Thane upvan
32.Suvarna – 1460 , 2.5 k for 2hrs
33. Payal- 0583 Navi mumbai 5000/2hrs +600 place.
34 Manisha 8226 Khar 5k/hour
35 Sonu 7104 Versova 5k
36 Ishika 1219 / 0884 ( Juhu- @ 12 k)
37 Rajji - 5169 / 8570 (Thane @ 2k)
38.Priyanka : 1738 reference ganesh, she meet u over by Couponz"> coffee first , charge 500, if u like then 3K , ok ok type
39.ANAYA : 3785 (Andheri) - one more u can talk to her about appointment and other details.
40.Janvi ; 6062- - Khandivali With place 5k for 1 time on whatsapp
41.Riya 8136 (Thane ) ..she has a friend and they offer threesome..her friend is awesum..riya is ok ok..cost 3-3.5
42.Surekha (nerul) - 4159 charging 2.5 to 3k = Good service , marathi HW , great sucker, awesome BJ skills, excellent in skills
43.Shilpa Thane 4214 / 5773 2.5k
44.Lalitha 7241 (2.5k for 2 hrs) at nerul good in service
45.muskan - 4718 - 22 yrs doing from goregaon area
47.Anita : 6086.
48.Dimple - 5297 works as extras in films 8k st 2 pops
49.Akanksha- 6937 Oshivara charging 7000 very nice service and with big boobs.
51.Irene 8748 ( Malad- 3k with place)

any body interested in exchange?

newbies can also message me with no contact in hand to exchange, vil provide good one among. bt plz dont abuse any female if they dont meet ur expectations. respect doge to respect milega.[/QUOTE]
PM me i have 30+ Contacts not on your list

R!ya from Vashi - Disappointed

As usual, one of the fellow member helped me with Riya's contact from Vashi. I knew she is an MILF and also read somewhere that she is game for anal too.

Called her to fix the time, she was to message me the address to meet, which i didn't receive. She called me at the fixed time but I was under impression that the appointment will confirmed once I receive her message. Confusion!!! Although she sounded pretty polite and educated on phone. Rescheduled the meeting for next day.

Met at hotel @Nay@ at Vashi. She was already there at the room. Fist look? She is pass by expiry date. May be into late 40s. But smiling and welcoming attitude forced me to continue. Paid to hotel guy.

Some chit chat, she changed into a short nightie, some kissing and fondling. The act really didn't get off actually. She was like a old teacher, don't do this don't do that, not like this not like that. No DFK no boob sucking, but just licking. Her pubic hair were more than an inch. She started with WOT, just humping but not really riding.. not fun, changed to missy and released. She tried to be GF but messed up with hardly any cooperation.

Damage - 2.5k+700 hotel
Body - 5/10
Attitude and Service - Sucks
Pussy and boobs - 5/10

WIR - No way, it's like... munh ka taste karab kar diya... couldnt think of sex for 2-3 days..sucks..
Thanks Bhai you save my money

FR on Milf Vai$H from Bhandup
A month ago , I had received her updated contact from forum member, sorry brother I m unable to recognise your ID name.

I was in mood today, wanted to contact some indies & known girls but most of them were engaged & some belong to Western side , do not wanted to travel much distance. So decided to contact her. Pinged her on WhatsApp but got no reply , called her. She met me at Nahur station & we headed to known lodge in airoli.

Very much talkative, fair but not much appealing by her looks. Her pics look little photoshopped. But a good person. Got a clean AC room & ambience was good. Ordered beer for me & snacks for her.

For 10-15 minutes, waited to receive what we ordered but it was getting late, decided to start the act. Washed ourselves. Started with little kissing & sucking her saggy boobs. She was responding well. Said her to come on top, unlike other indies she didn't complain for WOT, dominated & lasted in what she was doing. After 10 minutes, she came back normal from her moaning & laid beside me. Condi was little wet. I started in missionary & came in after 5 minutes. Good sex.

Got beer & snacks, chitchatted for long time, while gulping down the beer. Smoked cigarettes. Offered her drinks but she denied. Again she talks too much & won't let you speak unless she complete her words.

Half-N-Hour was remaining, started 2nd session.Told her to give BJ. Put condi on Johny , she gave good CBJ for 5 minutes. Again told her to come on top, enjoyed in 2nd session too. She Co-operates well, she fucked me for 10 minutes again , as act was going further intensity of her moaning was getting louder. Full de ghapaghap act by her. I ended in missionary. We came in both sessions.

Cleared ourselves & left the place as the waiter was continuosly rigging the door bell. Came outside , saw some couples in queue on every floor.

Damages :
Girl : 3 K
Room : AC 600 for 2 Hrs
Beer, Snacks & Room service : 500

About her
Looks : 5/10
Body : 5/10 ( Plump, average in looks, strechmarks on her belly)
Service : 7/10 ( Ready to please & co-operated well )
Nature : 8/10

Heading to my regular playground in Navi Mumbai.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Hi Friends,

I have been into mongering from last 2 years & this is my first post in MP In-fact I came to know about this forum few days back only and recently created my account.I am from Ahmedabad and keep visiting Mumbai almost eveymonth due to work .I have tried NL, selected Indies, SB’s and few DB’s and had fun time in all my visits .I was part of a Whatsapp group too through which I got decent contacts but I left that group 4-5 months back.

Have tried almost all regulars Nisha, Sonali, Pihu, Cindy, Vidya, Komal, Bhoomi and few others and had mixed experience .This particular FR (my first one here) is about my last visit during Navratri .I was looking for some new stuff and had got some contacts too .Post landing in Mumbai I started Texting up and calling up 4 of them but luck was not in favor .1 of them didn’t reply, 2 were out of station and the 4th one replied that she will resume back only after Dusshera .I though WTF… means this time I Johnny will not get any feast in Mumbai .Thought to explore more and texted few more contacts but was not getting proper replies hence thought to leave and enjoy the 2 day visit with Booze and dance .

Next morning I got response from a number, tallied the digits and found out that the number belonged to some gal named Aishwarya from Navi Mumbai whose contact I had got from a Whatsapp friend few months back but didn’t try as he had shared about her high charges.Johny was craving for action but had no alternative hence I responded .Exchanged few greetings and came to the point of meeting for Short time (2 pops) in evening .She quoted 10K for 2 & ola fare .I said no way and told her that I have budget constraint. She quoted 8K for 2 and taxi fare .I tried to negotiate further but she was adamant indicating take it or leave it.Mind said to avoid but Johnny said I am hungry for treat hence agreed and tied up for evening .

I was staying in couple friendly accommodation in Navi Mumbai hence place was not an issue .Bought few Beer cans and was waiting for her arrival .She came sharp on time at 7 pm .I went to the reception to receive her .Had the first look of her in T-shirt a and Jeans. She was different from the pics she shared in which she appeared fair but she resembled 70% to pics.She was tall with, attractive features, seductive smile with huge boobies raring to come out of her T Shirt .Completed the Check-in formalities quickly and proceeded to room .

As soon as we were in room I held her tight and started kissing her vigorously she was participative and we continued the kiss for 5 minutes .Then she requested me to stop stating let me freshen up as I have smoked and traveled and said don’t worry I am all yours .I said Ok .She went to the Bathroom to take Shower and I was waiting desperately for her return .She came out after 20 minutes wrapped up in Towel .Ohh Man… what a sight it was .Water dripping from her wet hairs and Towel hardly able to cover her huge boobies and big figure .I literally charged towards her and grabbed her to kiss but she requested me to freshen up as I too was smoking and sweat smell too was evident from my body .She said “sorry but I prefer hygiene so don’t mind”.I said Ok .Wait for me and I will just be back.I brushed ,turned on the shower and took quick bath and came out in my shorts .She was lying on the bed and was looking at me with seductive smile .I jumped upon her and took her in my arms and said Now please don’t stop me she opened her lips and what followed was a DFK to remember .We were lip locked for next 10mins where no one was willing to leave the other person .She is pro in same ..My hands were simultaneously exploring her big boobies .They are 36 and she gets excited in foreplay

After DFK I literally threw her on bed and started sucking her nipples and hand starting exploring her pussy she was getting excited and pushed me and said please allow me to please you and immediately went down and started licking Johnny. What a feeling man she was licking and gulping Johnny like a Lollypop trying to take the full length .Awesome, slurpy BBBJ which continued for 5 mins and then I felt Johnny will not be able to hold on hence asked her to stop and roll on the Condi .Post Johnny dressed up in suit he wanted to explore the depths .I asked her to ride me in WOT position .She came on Top and started jumping and thrusting/grinding her Pussy on Johnny .I was looking at her face full of lust & her huge bobbies bouncing up and down.I tried to grab them and play along .The room was echoing with fuch.fuch sounds and she too was moaning(fake or real don’t know) .Hearing her moan and Johnny getting vaginal wall heat .The lawa erupted . I pulled her close and hugged her hard and both of us were panting. We remained on that position for some time and woke up to cleaned ourselves.

Post that I opened up the Beer Cans and lit Cigarettes .She started sharing about her Life, Family, Friends and many more things. She is a good gal to talk to and is very frank and open .We finished Beer Cans and Cigarettes while I was rolling my hands on her back an bobbies and she was loving it completely .She got up again to freshen up and came out again in Towel .I too went to clean up and came back and again started with DFK which was wilder then before and she again went down for BJ .As she was clean down there hence after a minute I said even I want to please you so please come in 69 .She agreed and we took the positions .I was licking her pussy and she was giving me a slurpy BJ .The feeling was divine and we both were moaning in pleasure .I asked her to put on the Condi and come in Doggie position .She turned to the position immediately .I positioned Johnny for entry inside the depths and entered her with stroke and started giving her quick strokes.I was looking at her Bubble ,protruding Ass and giving powerful strokes again the moans continued .After fucking her in that position for 10 mins I asked her to come in missionary and she obliged immediately .Again started with deep strokes with lots of boobs pressing.Johny couldn’t hold on for long and erupted again and we remained gain in that position for some time before getting up.

Again had one beer with Ciggi and lots of chitchat and fondling .She got and went to clean up and shower post her coming out I went for shower and cleaned up .Both of us dressed and I kept the money along with a Silk chocolate in her purse and kissed her to bid goodbye .She left from room and called me up after 5 mins from hotel lobby mentioning that I have paid her 1k more by mistake .I was surprised and impressed by this gesture and went down to collect money and tried to offer her 500 for her honesty to which she denied and left smiling .

My ratings on her;

Looks: 8/10(Pics slightly photos hoped) but looks and eyes are seductive. She is young (Age-24)

BJ: 11/10

GFE: 10/10

Boobs: 10/10 (I like big ones)

Overall: 9/10

WIR: Sure, next time for night

I would rate this experience amongst my top 3 .Slightly heavy on pocket but service makes up for price.

Friends I keep coming to Mumbai and would love to explore such gems .Please share decent and genuine contacts .I am willing to exchange with Pics genuine people. Only contact seekers please excuse

Cheers…

Amit

Hi Friends,

I have been into mongering from last 2 years & this is my first post in MP In-fact I came to know about this forum few days back only and recently created my account.I am from Ahmedabad and keep visiting Mumbai almost eveymonth due to work .I have tried NL, selected Indies, SB’s and few DB’s and had fun time in all my visits .I was part of a Whatsapp group too through which I got decent contacts but I left that group 4-5 months back.

Have tried almost all regulars Nisha, Sonali, Pihu, Cindy, Vidya, Komal, Bhoomi and few others and had mixed experience .This particular FR (my first one here) is about my last visit during Navratri .I was looking for some new stuff and had got some contacts too .Post landing in Mumbai I started Texting up and calling up 4 of them but luck was not in favor .1 of them didn’t reply, 2 were out of station and the 4th one replied that she will resume back only after Dusshera .I though WTF… means this time I Johnny will not get any feast in Mumbai .Thought to explore more and texted few more contacts but was not getting proper replies hence thought to leave and enjoy the 2 day visit with Booze and dance .

Next morning I got response from a number, tallied the digits and found out that the number belonged to some gal named Aishwarya from Navi Mumbai whose contact I had got from a Whatsapp friend few months back but didn’t try as he had shared about her high charges.Johny was craving for action but had no alternative hence I responded .Exchanged few greetings and came to the point of meeting for Short time (2 pops) in evening .She quoted 10K for 2 & ola fare .I said no way and told her that I have budget constraint. She quoted 8K for 2 and taxi fare .I tried to negotiate further but she was adamant indicating take it or leave it.Mind said to avoid but Johnny said I am hungry for treat hence agreed and tied up for evening .

I was staying in couple friendly accommodation in Navi Mumbai hence place was not an issue .Bought few Beer cans and was waiting for her arrival .She came sharp on time at 7 pm .I went to the reception to receive her .Had the first look of her in T-shirt a and Jeans. She was different from the pics she shared in which she appeared fair but she resembled 70% to pics.She was tall with, attractive features, seductive smile with huge boobies raring to come out of her T Shirt .Completed the Check-in formalities quickly and proceeded to room .

As soon as we were in room I held her tight and started kissing her vigorously she was participative and we continued the kiss for 5 minutes .Then she requested me to stop stating let me freshen up as I have smoked and traveled and said don’t worry I am all yours .I said Ok .She went to the Bathroom to take Shower and I was waiting desperately for her return .She came out after 20 minutes wrapped up in Towel .Ohh Man… what a sight it was .Water dripping from her wet hairs and Towel hardly able to cover her huge boobies and big figure .I literally charged towards her and grabbed her to kiss but she requested me to freshen up as I too was smoking and sweat smell too was evident from my body .She said “sorry but I prefer hygiene so don’t mind”.I said Ok .Wait for me and I will just be back.I brushed ,turned on the shower and took quick bath and came out in my shorts .She was lying on the bed and was looking at me with seductive smile .I jumped upon her and took her in my arms and said Now please don’t stop me she opened her lips and what followed was a DFK to remember .We were lip locked for next 10mins where no one was willing to leave the other person .She is pro in same ..My hands were simultaneously exploring her big boobies .They are 36 and she gets excited in foreplay

After DFK I literally threw her on bed and started sucking her nipples and hand starting exploring her pussy she was getting excited and pushed me and said please allow me to please you and immediately went down and started licking Johnny. What a feeling man she was licking and gulping Johnny like a Lollypop trying to take the full length .Awesome, slurpy BBBJ which continued for 5 mins and then I felt Johnny will not be able to hold on hence asked her to stop and roll on the Condi .Post Johnny dressed up in suit he wanted to explore the depths .I asked her to ride me in WOT position .She came on Top and started jumping and thrusting/grinding her Pussy on Johnny .I was looking at her face full of lust & her huge bobbies bouncing up and down.I tried to grab them and play along .The room was echoing with fuch.fuch sounds and she too was moaning(fake or real don’t know) .Hearing her moan and Johnny getting vaginal wall heat .The lawa erupted . I pulled her close and hugged her hard and both of us were panting. We remained on that position for some time and woke up to cleaned ourselves.

Post that I opened up the Beer Cans and lit Cigarettes .She started sharing about her Life, Family, Friends and many more things. She is a good gal to talk to and is very frank and open .We finished Beer Cans and Cigarettes while I was rolling my hands on her back an bobbies and she was loving it completely .She got up again to freshen up and came out again in Towel .I too went to clean up and came back and again started with DFK which was wilder then before and she again went down for BJ .As she was clean down there hence after a minute I said even I want to please you so please come in 69 .She agreed and we took the positions .I was licking her pussy and she was giving me a slurpy BJ .The feeling was divine and we both were moaning in pleasure .I asked her to put on the Condi and come in Doggie position .She turned to the position immediately .I positioned Johnny for entry inside the depths and entered her with stroke and started giving her quick strokes.I was looking at her Bubble ,protruding Ass and giving powerful strokes again the moans continued .After fucking her in that position for 10 mins I asked her to come in missionary and she obliged immediately .Again started with deep strokes with lots of boobs pressing.Johny couldn’t hold on for long and erupted again and we remained gain in that position for some time before getting up.

Again had one beer with Ciggi and lots of chitchat and fondling .She got and went to clean up and shower post her coming out I went for shower and cleaned up .Both of us dressed and I kept the money along with a Silk chocolate in her purse and kissed her to bid goodbye .She left from room and called me up after 5 mins from hotel lobby mentioning that I have paid her 1k more by mistake .I was surprised and impressed by this gesture and went down to collect money and tried to offer her 500 for her honesty to which she denied and left smiling .

My ratings on her;

Looks: 8/10(Pics slightly photos hoped) but looks and eyes are seductive. She is young (Age-24)

BJ: 11/10

GFE: 10/10

Boobs: 10/10 (I like big ones)

Overall: 9/10

WIR: Sure, next time for night

I would rate this experience amongst my top 3 .Slightly heavy on pocket but service makes up for price.

Friends I keep coming to Mumbai and would love to explore such gems .Please share decent and genuine contacts .I am willing to exchange with Pics genuine people. Only contact seekers please excuse

Cheers…

Amit

Bro, can you please share her contact ? Please email me on [email protected]

Will exchange

Ca
FR on Milf Vai$H from Bhandup
A month ago , I had received her updated contact from forum member, sorry brother I m unable to recognise your ID name.

I was in mood today, wanted to contact some indies & known girls but most of them were engaged & some belong to Western side , do not wanted to travel much distance. So decided to contact her. Pinged her on WhatsApp but got no reply , called her. She met me at Nahur station & we headed to known lodge in airoli.

Very much talkative, fair but not much appealing by her looks. Her pics look little photoshopped. But a good person. Got a clean AC room & ambience was good. Ordered beer for me & snacks for her.

For 10-15 minutes, waited to receive what we ordered but it was getting late, decided to start the act. Washed ourselves. Started with little kissing & sucking her saggy boobs. She was responding well. Said her to come on top, unlike other indies she didn't complain for WOT, dominated & lasted in what she was doing. After 10 minutes, she came back normal from her moaning & laid beside me. Condi was little wet. I started in missionary & came in after 5 minutes. Good sex.

Got beer & snacks, chitchatted for long time, while gulping down the beer. Smoked cigarettes. Offered her drinks but she denied. Again she talks too much & won't let you speak unless she complete her words.

Half-N-Hour was remaining, started 2nd session.Told her to give BJ. Put condi on Johny , she gave good CBJ for 5 minutes. Again told her to come on top, enjoyed in 2nd session too. She Co-operates well, she fucked me for 10 minutes again , as act was going further intensity of her moaning was getting louder. Full de ghapaghap act by her. I ended in missionary. We came in both sessions.

Cleared ourselves & left the place as the waiter was continuosly rigging the door bell. Came outside , saw some couples in queue on every floor.

Damages :
Girl : 3 K
Room : AC 600 for 2 Hrs
Beer, Snacks & Room service : 500

About her
Looks : 5/10
Body : 5/10 ( Plump, average in looks, strechmarks on her belly)
Service : 7/10 ( Ready to please & co-operated well )
Nature : 8/10

Heading to my regular playground in Navi Mumbai.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk
Can u pm me her contact number

No bro..these are their ending digit of their mobile number..we don't put the whole number here..just Name, place and ending digit, if someone know any girl and their digit, they reply accordingly.
Am a bit new... From where are you guys quoting these numbers? Saw many times people quoting name and number? Is there any master portal?

Sent from my SM-J710F using Tapatalk

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6000 using Tapatalk

Hey friends,
Can anyone help me with a genuine Indie or a SP number with good quality girl in terms of service and average looks

Help is greatly appreciated as I don’t wanna go the Locanto route.
Thanks in Advance.

First experience at L**** $pa

Dear fellow mongers,

Mongering habit takes you to explore new opportunities, I fucked three girls during Diwali week (including one bad threesome) and wanted more as my hunger isn't getting satisfied. I am not much into Spa thing, but after reading FR on SPA, thought to give a try.

I had a meeting with Swati Kharghar, but again she did KLPD with me and didn't pick up the call when I was in her area. I thought to try different things this time.

Got a reference from Shut4268up bro, I got to know about a SPA in Kharghar, I used to live in Kharghar couple of months back and still didn't know about this place which provide extra services.

Went to SPA, reached counter and straight away asked for extra services, counter guy.asked where did I get to know about this SPA?
He said I need to check with girls only. I paid 1500 bucks at counter and asked him about options, he gave me two options and said rest are busy, I chose Khushi, 32 years old, almost 5'3", slim with medium boobs. Asked her about extra services, she said she could do only body to body and can't do real things and is on period.

We agreed on 1200 after massage, we did kissing, pressing , fondling, and little handjob. Well, this thing doesn't give you that much pleasure which you get in real sex, but it was ok being first timer.

Got shifted to Goregaon, may be I will have better luck here.

Regards,
Ricky

Hey guys can anyone help me with reetu jogeshwari digits

Sent from my X9009 using Tapatalk

First experience at L**** $pa

Dear fellow mongers,

Mongering habit takes you to explore new opportunities, I fucked three girls during Diwali week (including one bad threesome) and wanted more as my hunger isn't getting satisfied. I am not much into Spa thing, but after reading FR on SPA, thought to give a try.

I had a meeting with Swati Kharghar, but again she did KLPD with me and didn't pick up the call when I was in her area. I thought to try different things this time.

Got a reference from Shut4268up bro, I got to know about a SPA in Kharghar, I used to live in Kharghar couple of months back and still didn't know about this place which provide extra services.

Went to SPA, reached counter and straight away asked for extra services, counter guy.asked where did I get to know about this SPA?
He said I need to check with girls only. I paid 1500 bucks at counter and asked him about options, he gave me two options and said rest are busy, I chose Khushi, 32 years old, almost 5'3", slim with medium boobs. Asked her about extra services, she said she could do only body to body and can't do real things and is on period.

We agreed on 1200 after massage, we did kissing, pressing , fondling, and little handjob. Well, this thing doesn't give you that much pleasure which you get in real sex, but it was ok being first timer.

Got shifted to Goregaon, may be I will have better luck here.

Regards,
Ricky

I also got klpd from her. She is now with family

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shoutbox
  1. Mulva:
    Any hot Asians available at the moment Scarborough/Pickering?
  2. Sparkling Spa:
    SEXY ZOE, JAV MODEL CHANEL & SASSY JENNIFER TODAY @ SPARKLING SPA!!! 50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave)✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS
  3. hiyamickey:
    We have 6 girls working at Reynaella wellness, 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  4. Lulu1980:
    Good morning guys 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️♨️ There is a dining table and shower room 😘😘😘😘Body scrub is provided❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️Young girl, Yoyo is petite, gentle and cute🌹🌹🌹🌹Unique massage technique👍👍👍Professional body slide🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥, Cici and Helen have super massage techniques🌹🌹🌹5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  5. GoldenFlower:
    WEDNESDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Kelly, Lucky, Monica & Sonia. After 7pm Jojo Kelly is slim and pretty with very good services. Lucky is a slim & beautiful Cambodian lady with a special touch. Monica is sweet, attractive and accommodating. Sonia comes from India with love.
  6. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Mia😘- A young vibrant sexy girl
  7. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Mia😍 beautiful young Singapore girl. Mia has a very sexy body, and beautiful boobs. She can give very good massage and great playful service. So very sexy beautiful girl. Kelly😘💕is beautiful young student, busty with sexy body
  8. Dreaminn:
    WEDNESDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: ANNA, DELIA & SUGAR 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ ANNA is Young, pretty, slim & very busty. Who could ask for more? You could! DELIA is young & very pretty, slim with natural boobs and an impressive ass. Her services are very satisfying. SUGAR is a sexy Asian
  9. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, New First Day Slim Petite Judy, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Vicky, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  10. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament summer ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  11. ASPA:
    𝗪𝗘𝗗𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬 at 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Amy, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ A THOUSAND PLEASURES AWAIT: AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open
  12. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julie ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Nina ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Aris ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  13. HolidaySpa:
    Wednesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Kelly & Kiki. Kelly is slim and attractive with very slight curves, a nice bum, and rockin’ services. Kiki is very attractive, young, about 5’4” and 110 Lbs., slim with a banging body. Kiki is very popular for her great attitude and services.
  14. ForeverWarden:
    Wednesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Bella & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Bella is around 5’3” with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well
  15. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young cute Amy and pretty friendly Cindy, sexy Coco and fun Lina open mind are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  16. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  17. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Turkish Persian girl and Asian girl (new) in today
  18. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 YOYO: A YOUNG SLIM SCHOOL GIRL, NEW TO THE BUSINESS WITH VERY NICE FACIAL FEATURES, VERY FLUENT IN ENGLISH 🌸 EMILY: A PETITE CURVY THAI MIXED GIRL THAT IS VERY FRIENDLY AND OPEN, VERY FLUENT IN ENGLISH 🌸 NITA: A YOUNG FUN SIZED INDIAN GIRL THAT, LONG BLACK HAIR AND VERY CHILL 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  19. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, MALIYA, MONIKA, NINA, AMANDA, DELILAH, SANA, AAVI, EVA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  20. Sparkling Spa:
    JAV MODEL CHANEL, SASSY JENNIFER and SERVICE QUEEN ZOE @ Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  21. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  22. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 17th , W͓̽E͓̽D͓̽N͓̽E͓̽S͓̽D͓̽A͓̽Y͓̽ 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹 SOPHIE 🌹🆕 DAISY 🌹 🆕 SUNNY 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 ERICA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 SOPHIE & 🆕 SUNNY & 🆕 TINA & 🌹 ERCA 🌹 🆕 DAISY ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  23. Bodytree:
    Massage7339
  24. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 😘Phoenix blossom Spa 3 girls 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹Jessica and Samantha and Cici sexy girl very good massage table shower body scrub 🌹🌹🌹5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  25. Sparkling Spa:
    SEXY ZOE, NEW GIRL SASA AND KOREAN BLASIAN ALIYAH TODAY @ SPARKLING SPA!!! 50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave)✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS
  26. hiyamickey:
    6 girls working at Reynaella wellness, Address: 3555 14th Ave unit#7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  27. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young 19 Year Old Slim Petite Brazilian Hottie Julianna, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, New First Day Slim Petite Judy, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Vicky
  28. GoldenFlower:
    TUESDAY at 💛⭐🌟GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jojo, Lucky, Moly, & Sherry Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. Lucky is a slim & beautiful Cambodian lady with a special touch. Molly is a petite young Asian sweetheart with great services.
  29. ASPA:
    TUESDAY at 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Cherry & best massage Rachel 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ A THOUSAND PLEASURES AWAIT: CHERRY is a Vietnamese beauty, standing 1.62Cm tall & weighing 50Kg, with a nice 32C bust size. She is a sexy and charming lady with excellent service.
  30. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Julia😘 - A shy new Korean girl waiting
  31. HolidaySpa:
    Tuesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️: Eva & Helen. Eva is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but don’t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well. Helen is a sweet and very lovable Asian beauty with just enough curves to tease you, and an attitude to please you.
  32. ForeverWarden:
    Tuesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Tracy & Vivian. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Tracy is an incredibly cute & pretty Japanese/Taiwanese mixed spinner, about 5’1” and 100 lbs. She is very popular
  33. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Angel 💕 Very beautiful girl from Taiwan, very curvy, young and sexy, she can provide a great massage and wonderful touch and super service. Angel is so sexy, especially her 34C breasts, which will make you drool and fall in love!
  34. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today , young pretty Ivy and GFE cute Ella, sexy Coco and nice open mind Lina 34DD are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  35. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, New First Day Slim Petite Judy, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Vicky
  36. Dreaminn:
    TUESDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: DELIA, LULU & SUGAR 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ DELIA is young & very pretty, slim with natural boobs and an impressive ass. Her services are very satisfying. LULU is a well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim & beautiful, 5’3”, 105 pounds with 34C Cups & incredible services.
  37. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts Cindy , Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massageSherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  38. Moneylee:
    full season wellness center: NewYoung girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Mimi , Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage star ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👅👅🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵
  39. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SARIKA, SANA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  40. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸4 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 SELINA: A TALL SLENDER ASIAN THAT IS VERY FRIENDLY AND ABLE TO PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE 🌸NITA: A FUN SIZED YOUNG INDIAN GIRL, BEAUTIFUL FACE AND FLUENT IN ENGLISH 🌸 JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN 🌸DAISY: A PETITE CURVY ASIAN GIRL THAT PROVIDES EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE AND MASSAGE FOR A REASONABLE TIP 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  41. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, SANA, PAOLA, AMANDA, MALAY, AAVI, ANAYA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  42. Sparkling Spa:
    New GIRL, BLASIAN ALIYAH and SERVICE QUEEN ZOE @ Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  43. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 16th , T͓̽U͓̽E͓̽S͓̽D͓̽A͓̽Y͓̽ 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 5️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹 SOPHIE 🌹CHERRY 🌹 🆕 SUNNY 🌹LILIAN 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 SOPHIE & 🆕 SUNNY & LILIAN & CHERRY ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  44. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  45. hiyamickey:
    7 girls working @ 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  46. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹New girl Lina so sexy body big boobs very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Mia very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 and Professional massage Cici 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  47. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, New First Day Slim Petite Judy, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Vicky
  48. Sparkling Spa:
    SUPER NYMPHO SUMMER and SERVICE QUEEN ZOE @ Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  49. Golden Leaf Spa:
    4379992166 Golden leaf .22229 Bosstock cresvent.we have very friendly linda.she does very relaxing treatment with sexy body.coco is small cute girl.come &enjoy
  50. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
Back