Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Independent Girls in Mumbai

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't fall for MR girls, I repeat don't fall for MR scam. 2 months back I wanted to try one Natasha, even took precaution of video call.. verified the face matches..and then went ahead and called her to juhu 5 star...also I being more cautious told her to meet Somwwhere on beach and then proceed to checkin..she agreed but..then she was very late..and she said she is tired of travelling and other bull crap..and she came up to the room...the disappointment I had was tremendous...she was literally short...ghastly clothes and I was embarassed by the fact this is 5 star and what would the guy at concierge think of this.. anyways me being polite told her upfront that she is not the lady...she agreed and told me what you want to do ..we just talked paid for her cab fare and bid her goodbye...I posted the review on MR and to my surprise I got rebuked by admin and told me to stop posting review.

If you really want to try MR girls...video call and meet first outside and then if you are ok proceed for checkin. CheersView attachment 182273

Sent from my SM-M315F using Tapatalk
Yes same thing happened with me she is not trusted...fake pics

Can anyone will help me with her contact number I'm newbie

Attachments

• IMG-20211130-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20211130-WA0000.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 543
Reactions: Ajj
Yes same thing happened with me she is not trusted...fake pics
Bro don't go for contacts that are new and not verified by forum members, Always ask for reviews here before fixing any deal...

Most online profiles on various sites and apps are fake and misleading...

Save yourself from disappointment and undue monetary losses...

Just my opinion yours could differ...

Just another monger and or contact collector with few Frs.

Sent from my CPH1969 using Tapatalk

Hello,

Any contacts in Nerul, Navi Mumbai or nearby areas. Badly need it.

Thanks and Cheers

Priya powai 9025
She is chubby girl, Wheaties skin, small boobs, full ass.. after check in she took shower and brush teeth. She is nice person to talk to. 1st session started with kiss dfk followed by bbj deepthroat, she is good at that. Then applied lube on anal hole. Then she came on top and took dick in anal, after 1-2 min changed to missionary and fucked hard while lightly chewing her earlobe. Then took her legs on the air near her breast and fucking her ass hole with half dick, like pushing dick head only and pulling out, this was a visual pleasure of dick getting lost in smooth asshole. Then fucked for a while with full thrust. Then changed to doggy, then changed to side ways position. Was ramming from all angle and the feeling of soft ass cheek was awasome. Then made her lie on belly and inserted. With every thrust thap thap sound with her bouncy ass. Ultimately came with highest speed of thrust while sucking her earlobe. Then freshen up and chitchat, her bf, virginity loose, how big dick she took in ass blah blah... 2nd round started with long bbj and deepthroat while i was laying. Then made her doggy and fucked her in mouth while i spitted and fingered her ass hole. She already clarified that 2nd will be in pussy. Started with doggy, then wot, reverse wot, wot with dick in ass, doggy while putting thumb in ass..as i had taken sida 50 and dap 30 was not cumming easily with very hard humping also and she was screaming. Then bed corner missionary in pussy. Tried to enter in ass but she requested not to do. Then bed corner doggy with hard humping, still was not cuming, so requested her to take in ass, she obliged. Put spit on ass hole and just shoved my dick..she was screaming. Then started slow and increased speed of humping, after 5 min with lot of stimulation of sphincter on dick blusted my cum.
Face:5/10
Figure: 32-31-36
Pussy: 6/10
Ass: 7/10 anal not that tight though
Damage: 4k + hotel 500
WIR: yes
** dont increase rate... for contact pls connect with sandy

Sent from my SM-A505F using Tapatalk
View attachment 183319
View attachment 183352
Please dm her number bro

FR PAYAL RABALE -9406
My first FR. Sorry if I make any mistakes.

Thanks to the brother who shared her number with me.
Met her last weekend at a hotel maurya residency in Navi Mumbai.
She was late although was in contact throughout but was really upset as she was almost half hr late.
I did not keep my hopes up as earlier FR about her said she is fat and not as she looks like in pics but I felt she was not that fat.
Anyway she knocked on the door. First impression okay she looks good. She hugged me said sorry for being late handed me pastry and said isko baju me rakho I have a way to eat it and winked.
She changed in to a one piece and sat on the bed with me. Started talking .... Aloooootttt.
Then we started with a DFK uffff she really gets in to it, the started licking me through out my body then went for BBJ dammnnnnn it was so good she deep throats it licks it makes it completely wet and slurps it like crazzyyy doing that for 15 mins while playing with my testicles I came in to her mouth.
Round 2 : I had told her earlier that I wanted to try a neighbour bhabhi roleplay.
She had carried a red saree. She wore it and said let's do a roleplay where she will be bossy bhabhi she started handling me pushing me to bed removing my towel and handjobs, then she took the pastry out put it on my dick and balls and strted licking it off. Then she made me stand sucked my dick like there is no tomorrow again pushed me to the bed came on top and started jumping on me. Then took her in doggy and then she said to cum for her.
She pushed me to the wall and started blowing me asked me to pull her hair gently and then when I was on the verge of cumming she held her tongue out and took it.

Great experience with her.
Service :10/10
BBJ : 11/10
WIR : YES
DAMAGE : 4K + 900 hotel.

Has anyone tried Sabina MR. Takes money and ghosts.

+91 95797 53103
+91 80803 44463

Payee name on gpay comes as RAGHAV GUPTA.

Last edited:
Today I meet one girl on Happen App

I liked her profile and she also reciprocate

I told her clear that I am here for Dating nothing serious.

1st she did nakhra and all and told that I will not. Then I ask upfront that I want Sex nothing else.

She is from UP and here come to her sister place. Then after video call and we exchange our numbers and connect on What's App.

I ask her clear I don't have much time to date. I am interested in Sex, fuck and forget.

She is young 21 years old (I check her Aadhar Card) petite, small boobs but really a clean and amazing Pussy.

As per she, she only have Sex with her BF only 10 - 15 time. Now brack up. She doesn't have that from a Year and so.

I ask upfront and she ready for same.

We met in Thane Kapur Bawdi and check in.

Once I close the room She immediately come for DFK and we did it for long time and we start with clothes and end without.

She hassitat for BJ, but she did some. I got the signal that what she is telling that was true. That she only have Sex with her BF only.

Then I stuck her DFK for 20min and her pussy was tight and no smell.

Then fuck her in standing position & Doggy in 1st round. Then took some rest.

2nd round take bath together and have fun touch each other and suck.

Then fuck her again.

Looks - 5
Boobs - 7 (small but hard)
Pussy - clean and tight

Enjoy a lot

Total Damage - Gave 3k to her for her shopping and fare
Hotel - 1k - 100 tip
Her I'd or some contact if she is interested in more shopping....
Plz ask bro.

Sent from my Redmi 5A using Tapatalk

Had met a paid couple through fb. They seemed genuine and decent ones. They quoted rate of 8k for 3-4 hours. They shared snaps without face though with good background and over all clothing. i asked them to share faces which they didn't saying only can meet for real fun, no photo sharing or video call. The female though married had awesome figure and was only 23-24 years old. I told him I will go for one on one and not threesome. He was I met them at Thane near a mall. On meeting found the guy to be lower then the standard he showed in snaps. Was wearing slippers and looked like from slum or chawl. I asked him to show their snap together to make sure he has not got any pros, making her to pretend as his wife. They were indeed couple. The wife was in good shape, younger, not too fair but had right figure and looks. I paid that guy, who in turn handed over entire cash to his wife. I took her in cab to a resort, where I had a discount passes for rooms. I booked room, got good discount as it was weekday. On way asked her about her family. She was quite decent and had done 3some once before meeting me. It was her first one on one meeting. Her hubby was in touch with her, who was calling her every 30 mins. She told they were in need of money and so decided to go for it. He was gujju and the wife Maharashtrian. I asked her why they lied to me that they were from very good well-to-do family, living in posh apartment etc. She told me that if they had told me the fact, none would have accepted the offer. They lived in chawl in joined family in Thane and she was married just 6 mnoths back. Mean time we reached resort,. We checked in. She was reluctant to share her id but as I made her aware that nothing can work without id in any hotel or resort and this was best and safest place. She gave her id to hotel personnel and we got in our room. First had chit chat. She looked normal next door gal. She was bit shy. I made her comfortable. Ordered some refreshment and then just sat with her holding her hands for 15 minutes and talking about her family and what she does etc. She got bit friendly and comfortable when I said I wont force her for anything. We wll only do stuff she comfortable in. She was relieved and was now open in her approach. I just asked her if we can start. She asked me to dim lights. I did and sat next to her and .....as deed part took place. It was 3-4 hours time we decided but we checked in hotel at 9 am and left at 4 pm. Since the room was on ground floor and resort bit inside from the road, there was signal issue for mobile phone. Only WiFi was working. Her cell battery was draining and She didn't have charger so she kept it off after telling her hubby that she will call once she leaves resort. Had awesome time with her.

Looks 8/10 (Simple but beautiful)
Boobs 9/10 (firm and nicely shaped
Experience: Awesome
Value for money: 200%

Please do not flood my inbox for contact as I wont share any till I am comfortable with members here. I just summarized my experience as I didn't want people to blame me for writing a very long time-consuming review. It was much more then what I have written here.
Hope the couple didn't end up as pictured in "Indecent Proposal".

Could have included some details on entry points and kinetics of asanas and mudras for sake of rewarding the readers to surf through a longish FR otherwise devoid of complete disclosure.

Best of luck. You are absolutely right about protecting the identities and hence dont share with anyone.

Just kidding :)

Sabhi choot ke bhookon ke liye jan hit mein jaari …
MR pe jo contacts hain wo tumhari lene ke liye hain tumhe dene ke liye nahi …
for last few days there are lots of newbies posting about MR contacts and asking for reviews. Guys if you have lot of money to waste and take risk of loosing that with KLPD then go for MR. it’s not for newbies and it’s even difficult arena for experienced people. So as much tempting it may sound avoid MR if you are new and better go to any massage parlour till you don’t get any contact here.

Bilkul Sahi hai Boss

100% correct

There are only 30% chance that you get right item as photo (match only 40 to 50%).

High hopes always take your Janney down

Sabhi choot ke bhookon ke liye jan hit mein jaari …
MR pe jo contacts hain wo tumhari lene ke liye hain tumhe dene ke liye nahi …
for last few days there are lots of newbies posting about MR contacts and asking for reviews. Guys if you have lot of money to waste and take risk of loosing that with KLPD then go for MR. it’s not for newbies and it’s even difficult arena for experienced people. So as much tempting it may sound avoid MR if you are new and better go to any massage parlour till you don’t get any contact here.

Bilkul Sahi hai Boss

100% correct

There are only 30% chance that you get right item as photo (match only 40 to 50%).

High hopes always take your Janney down

Any reviews on Yuthika from MR
Quoting 20K?

Never tried her.. but few months back she was quoting 10k.. Gosh how they increase rates? Saala apne business me koi maal ka itne speed me rate badha de to .. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shoutbox
  1. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸𝕐 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MAY 6th , MONDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 5️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 DAISY 🌹SOPHIE 🌹🆕 RICA 🌹 🆕 SENECA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 RICA & 🆕 SENECA & 🆕 DAISY & SOPHIE ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  2. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel.
  3. HungSheffieldGuy:
    Offering Free Relaxing massages for mature women in the Sheffield area or near... if you will allow me to “relieve” your stress levels in your home. “plus any other requests i may consider”, only able to do *outcalls only* If interested, text my number or message via WhatsApp x0x7x9x6x4x0x0x6x0x2x7x.message All massages offered with / without Oil. Services provided: Full /half body /foot/ back massage Soft relaxing massage Head neck and shoulder Thighs and leg massage...
  4. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699 Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Sunday :New Spanish girl Bunny💋💋Candy - petite cutie who is a bundle of fun and pleasure Amy- Friendly school girl with a nice body and matching services to please CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and attitude...
  5. hiyamickey:
    5 girls working @Reynaella wellness, Address: 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  6. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan just a
  7. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Jessica sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and coco 😘very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 Cici deep massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  8. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Mia😍 beautiful young Singapore girl. Mia has a very sexy body, and beautiful busty boobs and golden blonde hair. She can give a very good teasing and relaxing massage with a sensual great playful HAPPY service. So very sexy beautiful gir
  9. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Helen , Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  10. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Connie , Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Niki,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella, Taiwan girl DD Boobs Thai deep massage lily,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  11. ForeverWarden:
    Sunday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Jennifer, Mia & Sophia. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Jennifer is a tall, slim & pretty Asian babe. Come and give her a try, and you’ll be sure to come back for more.
  12. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, CANDY and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  13. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young fun open mind Jessy and young sweet Summer , sexy Coco and pretty cute GFE Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  14. Dreaminn:
    SUNDAY at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: LULU, MIMI & YOYO. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ LULU is a well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim and beautiful with 34C Cups and incredible services. MIMI is a cute young Asian lady with a medium build,167Cms, 110Lbs, D CupS & very open minded services.
  15. Sparkling Spa:
    YOUNG GIRLS JENNIFER AND FOX WAITING TO BLOW YOU AWAY ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  16. SunriseRH:
    SUNDAY at SUNRISE SPA: MICHELLE, SUMMER. & TIANA 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services.
  17. NewOriental:
    SUNDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets
  18. GoldenFlower:
    SUNDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jessi, Mila, Misa(to 7pm) & Sonia; After 7pm: Jojo Jessi is a slim and petite Vietnamese hotty who is garnering repeat visits. Mila is a young Korean hottie, curvy with with 34DD melons, fair skin, and nice services. Misa is a young, pretty & petite Vietnamese lady
  19. ASPA:
    𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: Be𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹, & Sophia 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ RACHEL is a petite & cute, 34C, 155Cms & 50Kg, very gentle & patient. She has good communication, massage & service. SOPHIA is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5’4”
  20. HolidaySpa:
    Sunday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Amy & Jenny. AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Don’t miss out on her special skills! Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  21. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  22. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸𝕐 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MAY 5th , SUNDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 4️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 DAISY 🌹SOPHIE 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 🆕 CHERRY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 TINA & 🆕 CHERRY & 🆕 DAISY & SOPHIE ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  23. Sparkling Spa:
    YOUNG GIRLS SUMMER AND FOX WAITING TO BLOW YOU AWAY ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  24. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet open mind Yoyo and young pretty cute Ella, sexy Coco and fun GFE Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  25. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young Fit Sexy Latina Karen, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel.
  26. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Turkish Persian girl Jasmine today
  27. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan
  28. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Helen , Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  29. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Lucky, Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  30. GoldenFlower:
    SATURDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Misa(to 7pm), Monica & Sherry. After 7pm: Mila & Mimi Misa is a young, pretty & petite Vietnamese lady, about 5’ tall with long black hair. She can provide a satisfying session. Monica is sweet, attractive and accommodating. Sherry is an attractive slim Asian
  31. Dreaminn:
    SATURDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: ELSA, NINA & SUGAR. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ ELSA is slim, petite & very pretty student, esrly 20’s about 5’2” and 105 Lbs. Elsa has an innocent look about her, but she can drive you wild with pleasure, and provides a great massage. NINA is a young and beautiful Chinese lady, 168Cms,
  32. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Tiffany sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Angela very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 deep massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  33. SunriseRH:
    SATURDAY at SUNRISE SPA: MIA, MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ MIA is a young Vietnamese beauty with the looks and the skills. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure,
  34. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Misaki & Tracy, Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Misaki is a young and beautiful real Japanese girl with natural 34DD Cups and a great body. She is open to bbbj, dfk and cfs
  35. NewOriental:
    SATURDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets
  36. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Ivy ❤️ is new girl in our branch, shy and sweet but also very vocal and needy, she demands your happiness and satisfaction. Slim body, supple soft breasts with long nipples and a toned bum bum will have you intoxicated by Ivy’s good looks
  37. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Lucy & Maggie. Lucy is a beautiful and slim Asian lady with a happy disposition and great services. Maggie is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like.
  38. Sparkling Spa:
    YOUNG GIRLS SUMMER AND FOX WAITING TO BLOW YOU AWAY @ SPARKLING SPA: JAP SENSATION CHANEL AND SASSY JENNIFER READY TO KNOCK YOU OUT ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  39. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  40. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸𝕐 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MAY 4th , SATURDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 4️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 DAISY 🌹LILIAN 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 🆕 NAT 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 TINA & 🆕 NAT & 🆕 DAISY & LILIAN ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  41. Montreal 1969:
    Elise seduction
  42. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Mia sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Cici very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 ,Helen Deep Tissue Massage👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  43. Aufan Spa:
    ❤️ SOFIE, ANGELA and MIMI are here today for your massage needs ❤️ AUFAN SPA ❤️ 635 PHARMACY ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1L 3H3 ❤️ (647) 557-1407❤️
  44. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  45. hiyamickey:
    7 young petite sexy girls working @Reynaella wellness Address: 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  46. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet cute Summer and young pretty fun Sally, young cute open mind Tina and beautiful GFE Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North
  47. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st # 203 /new Asian girl Yuki &Persian girl Jasmine today
  48. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at SUNRISE SPA: HAPPY & MICHELLE. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean attendant with great massage and other skills. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered.
  49. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  50. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded.
Back