Independent Girls in Mumbai

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not able to Send msg to any one neither i am able to see any attachments (pics) please help me

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 Pro using Tapatalk

Any reviews on Mahi ...Got an offer for 5k for 1 shot..via SP (last 4 digits 2664).

Is it fake? Pls share your wisdom.IMG-20211124-WA0024.jpgIMG-20211124-WA0026.jpg

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk

Pls
Soni 3148

Thanks to @arunmohankj for providing the contact. Met her 2 days back.

She is 2000 born as per her aadhar card. Lot of speculation going on regarding this on forum.

Checked into hotel and went to room. First impression was that she is average in looks as compared to the the pics she shared. Small in height, small boobs , okeish pussy.

There is a scope of improvement in hygiene area.

Upon entering into room we got undressed and went to shower. She likes to give the bath to the other member, thoroughly cleaned the Jonny, bit of dfk in shower as well as on bed. After that she started with the BBBj in which she is very good. Did sloppy deep throat also for almost 10 min.

Put on the condi and she came on top, rode for some time then took her in Missy and released.

Did some tool washing before proceeding into 2nd round. Awesome BJ lasted for almost half an hour including deep throat again. Wore the condi and humped her good in missy after which she came on top. Finished the second round.

She was getting calls from police station and some shakha pramukh regarding her ongoing case when we were doing 2nd round. Due to which we had to wind up the meet in hour and half.

Body - slim
Boobs / ass - small
Pussy - not tight given her age, may be used to pounding.
BJ - 9/10.
Charges - 3k for 2 sessions. Hotel extra

Wir - Maybe if no good option available.
VFM - Can say yes
She tries her best in order to please you.
Please share her number

FR Soni (3148) from Asalpha

Met Soni today. This meeting was pending for long. I had planned last month before leaving for my Delhi trip, but her mum was in hospital and we couldn't meet.

My regular muse has striked off dfk from her menu due to the present scare. Too late i said. She said there was a covid death in her neighborhood, i said i doubt it was due to dfk, if the lady who kicked the bucket was 65. She said now she charges 3k without dfk. Some other time i said. Bye Zoya.

I had great expectations from this meeting with Soni. I thought she'd be my new muse, despite warnings from a fellow member (fanraja) that i might be disappointed.

I booked a hotel room outside asalpha metro through brevistay, went there 30 mins early. Knowing it would be crowded outside despite their free parking claims, i preferred to take a rick. Good decision, they have no parking.

She arrived 5 mins early. The hotel reception were unfriendly, with the moral police inside them vigilant. They wanted my id which i failed to carry as i wasn't driving neither carrying my cards wallet. I found an id copy in my phone which they asked me to WhatsApp. They were not happy with the print and asked the girl to read and verify it. I objected. They said does she not know your name? I said forget it refund my money I'll go somewhere else. No refund, the policy says, they informed me. I said let me go to the room, I'll definitely find a better copy in my mail. of whatever docs they wanted.

No.

Finally i found another copy which they reluctantly accepted.

She had a scarf around her head and wore a mask of course. They wanted to verify her after taking her aadhaar. She lowered her mask but they wanted her scarf off. I felt like calling my lawyer.

Anyway she did as said.
Bastards!

Finally in the room after 15 mins. She was following like a cow. No emotion, no complaint, no anger. I inquired about her mother's health. She said she's back home. She has paralysis so there cannot be a good news that she is better. Soni is the sole bread winner as her father died when she was little. She was answering my questions matter of factedly without much emotion. I knew she meant business.

She wasn't much a looker, but out of her clothes and her hair let loose she looked sexier. But she has a tendency not to look in your eyes while speaking, the same continued throughout the deed. That put me off.

She was very clinical about her service. Wash. Undress. In bed. Then as if 1, 2, 3. Kissing. Deep and sloppy, not mechanical but clinical. No soul.

I asked her about the tongue bath she gives. She said its part of the second session. She has a template it seems, details i suppose would be boring. First session bbj and mish. Second session tongue bath, bbj and mish. No daty. She said she doesn't enjoy daty or fingering. She was very decent and complying throughout. I could sense she does not enjoy sex with her customers. Probably other members would love this kind of service. She just gives. Takes nothing.

I felt sad that she does this clearly for the money alone to run her house.
I asked her about her education, she said she had to give up studies during her 12th due to her family financial problems. Her mum is paralyzed and bedridden for 12 years.

Slop! Slop! Slurp! went the bbj. She had trouble deep throating but she tried till she gagged and watery eyed. She said she didn't like shaved genitals and would have preferred had i unshaven genitals. I said i will grow iit from now on, though i know i won't. I prefer shaved. Later when lying next to me she again mentioned my shaved chest. Her body hair clearly looked like never been shaved. I would never have done her daty anyway. Her armpits were hairy too. I am sure there are folks who get off on body hair. Not me.

I finished sesdion 1 in an uninspired missionary. I washed and came out of the bathroom and she called me sweetly back under the bedsheet. I could see she was rushing. I complied. Immedi4she began kissing sucking nipples caressing. She licked me head to toe. Clinical again. Rimmed. Tongue rimned. It wasn't erotic. I've had better tongue rims. And erotic ones too. This just tickled. I sat on the edge facing the mirror and pulled her up to wot. She has a beautiful phat arse on that slim frame which bulges down further down her upper thighs like a banana stem.

Throughout i enjoyed looking at her butt in the mirror in all positions as i knew she wont doggy where it would be worth. Still i asked her knowing sge would politely deny. So i lifted her up from my sitting position, paraded in front front of the mirror holding her butt and moving it up and down on my cock. She just held tight as she has some kind of a vertigo. Even in session 1 while moving her from wot to missy without taking it out she closed her eyes and thought she was falling off the bed. Wot is too comfortable for me. It takes me ages to cum in wot, tbey may try all their tricks.

But here it was getting boring. So i put her down on the bed still impaled and raced towards completion.

After completing she said she hoped i liked it and I would see her again. I lied saying yes definitely.

She was rushing now while dressing up. She accidentally knocked off my watch while collecting her effects and was so sxared and became very apologetic. I said not a problem I'm sure my watch is strong enough aa i lifted it and slapped it on my wrist without even checking it. She waa still scared, is it too expensive. I lied no its just 8k, its a 35k tissot. I'm fond of analogue watches. Also fountain pens.

I asked her if its 2k or 2.5k. She was nearly in tears. She said please its 3k. I gave her 3k and the big dairy milk i bought for her. I could see she wasn't much interested in chocolates either. I wished her good luck and bid her goodbye outside the hotel. I asked her to pursue her studies and complete graduation. She is just 20.

Texted Zoya later to see if she can meet during the week, dfk or no dfk. Saving Rs 500 sounded lucrative to have wasted 3k on clinical rimming.

She is very sincere though. Her answers were quick, straight off her mind. No lies. I admire that in a person.

Face 6/10
Boobs perky 7/10
Attitude 20/10 (she makes you feel like a king)
Butt 9/10 but no doggy
WIR A big NO (the inexperience is clearly evident and is a big turnoff.
Charges 3k for 2 + 500 lodge for 3 hrs + 50 condi boy = 3.55k
Pls share her number

PLs share number
Fr Soni contact on what'sup she.is ready to meet at sakinaka
First impressions- very skinny girl with average look .start with cover bj and finish in wot decent tha in second session she sucked my tool like wild cat she's master in bj and after that take in missionary and finish in wot she doesn't allow doggy decent experience
Looks 5/10
Pussy 6/10 little loose
Service 7/10
Charges 3k fo

I have one girl in South Bombay she is 20 to 21 year's old she is not in this business she is in need of money so she wants to do if anyone from South Bombay can message me in personal

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 Pro using Tapatalk

please send her number pm

FR - Ananya - 11/21
Digits Ending With 14728
----
Ratings (out of 10)
Looks - 9
Figure - 9
Boobs - 9
Ass - 9
Cleanliness - 9
Service - 9
----
Damages - 4k for 2
Extras - 600 AC room
NOTE ABOUT HOTEL - If you happen to visit Nidhi Lodge in Dombivli, please keep in mind that the ACs are centrally controlled so make sure the AC is running & cooling in front of the room-boy. The TVs there are just for show, none of the channels work and it is not a SMART TV so no option to cast via mobile for entertainment.
----
WIR: Yes. Anyone looking for a slim indie with a good figure & looks should approach her. Icing on the cake is that she is well educated and well mannered. I would count her as one of my best GFE.
----
The Incident: Thankful to Ricky from the MP forum for sharing the contact. Steady communication was the key to landing the meet and another reason for steady communication from my end was because the photo I received from Ananya was too good to be true, making me want to avoid any mishaps later on. Kept in touch on and off once the plan was finalized and on the designated date (last Friday) picked her up on the way to the hotel. She was dressed in western casuals and looks as in the photo minus the filters, finally made me relieved that I didn't land into a soup. We took some time to freshen up after the room-boy left and then a couple of minutes catching up. We began with a DFK session and it should have been one of my best ones - our DFK session started with us in clothes and ended with us without clothes and very rarely taking a break from our kisses. There is something very alluring about girls with curly-hair or straight-hair. Ananya has those straight bonded hair and it was a treat parting it with my fingers to get access to her neckline & earlobes when we took a break from our kisses. Having her on my lap facing me for the most part of the DFK session also gave me access to her perky well shaped breasts. Not too large and neither small - PERFECT HANDFUL with nipples that are large enough to suck on. Back in our "Birthday Suits" we switched to 69 and have the next few minutes exploring each other privy parts. She is a treat to go down on, clean & odourless. I couldn't do my usual thing of fingering when I am eating someone out because she is that right, so had to take her on my lap and eat her out concentrating on her lower lips & clit. It was her turn next and she is good at BBJ. It's something to look at, a girl with such good features, straight hair - I just parted her hair and kept looking at her while she continued treating me to a good BBJ. She did all the things in we love - deep throat, licking the shaft, licking the balls and did not overdo anything like some indies do saying they are "wild". It was time for the main event to roll. Rolled on the rubber and started in missionary, entering a tight wet hot pussy. She is of apt size, giving me access to all her sensuous parts while doing her in missionary. Had ample DFK, followed by feasting on her breasts and nipples. In the heat of the moment, changed our position such that I was seated with folded legs and she was on my lap, still going on with our thrusts. You can only do this with a slim shapely indie. We contined in that position "what is called - LOTUS something" for a while and it was a different feeling to feel her wetness dripped between your crotch while the AC added to the cold feeling. Moved back to missionary and in a few moments switched to WOT. Gave her control and enjoyed my hands on her breasts, her slim tummy and her cuvry waist. At one time when it felt as if she was slowing on, held her by her waist and pumped her up & down a few times - perks you get only with slim ones. Then asked her to come closer, hugged her and pumped her to completion. All this while, never missed a chance to enjoy her breasts (which are close to perfect) and DFK. In all honesty, I didn't do a second session. For one, I wasn't expecting anything great because I have never come across someone like her in Dombivli-Kalyan area and was even suspicious seeing her photo. Secondly, we exceed our booking time of 2 hours in this whole session and it was with lots of foreplay between positions. She was never a time-watcher and during our talks I realised that she didn't have any other commitments. Could have made her wait for a second session but I had other plans and didn't want to spoil the outcome of the first meet which was "awesome". Planning to meet her again this week with more time on my hand. If anyone already has her number, which I guess most have from my understanding of the MP forum then feel free to use my reference "JOHN".
----
For those going to DM me for the contact, please do so only if you are actively engaged on the forum. Meaning, you should have some FRs and your posts should not be only asking for numbers. This a group, let's engage more and share our experiences. Not just good ones but failures too.
View attachment 181201

v€nd@k@¥@
Hey bother share contact

have tried them both

they are both good in bed but are poles apart in experience, so service is not going to be your concern and the question will be what you want to experience

if you want someone whom you can control, go for Soni

if you want someone who will take control for you and also let you control her, go for Payal

v€nd@k@¥@

Good FR with comparisons. Have tried Soni, will try Payal the next time I am in NM.

Hey fellas,

First post on here..I'm new to the mongering.

I would appreciate some good contacts of slim petite women to make my first experience memorable.

Will share contacts in return

Hi folks, here's an invite (Discord group) for Mongering information and collaboration in Central line Byculla, Dadar, Kurla, Ghatkopar, Mulund, Thane, Dombivli, Ulhasnagar upto Badlapur areas... Feel free to board and share your experience.

Welcome .

Sent from my CPH1969 using Tapatalk

I am going nashik tomorrow
Can anyone help with any hot girl contacts in Nasik for good service

Fr from last fortnight..

Asma from kalyan Dombivli area 4393... Thanks to all brothers, who have shared the contact and other details...

Muslim bong girl..short in height and VFM..

dfk, bj, tit fuck, doggy, etc available in terms of services..

Good indie in terms of services, soft spoken and level headed...

My ratings
Service 7/10
Behaviour 8/10
Looks 5/10
Tits 7/10
Bj 6/10.

3k for 2 VFm and pocket friendly...

My opinion only, yours might differ..

Sent from my CPH1969 using Tapatalk
How is her blowjob skills brother?? Is it satisfactory? Does she try to please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shoutbox
  1. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 CHASIDY, LUCY, PAOLA, AMANDA, MAY, KIRAN, NISHA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  2. Turnernator1:
    blair
  3. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Friday:New jap tina 💋💋 :heart4 Diana - Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and...
  4. Sparkling Spa:
    📣📣50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!!📣📣 END YOUR WEEK 🍆🍑💧💧WITH A WILD TIME WITH🎌🎌 JAPANESE CHANEL🎌🎌 & 🇭🇰TAIWANESE ZOE 🇭🇰905-604-8186!!!
  5. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am,New First Day Young Slim Sexy Thai Girl Janice, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki,Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  6. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  7. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Bella 😘 is a beautiful Vietnamese busty girl, very sexy, with RMT style massage and very good playful service. So friendly, and nice. Summer ❤️ has nice sexy body, and nice breasts. She can give very good massage and fun service. Very s
  8. Hollywood_Spa:
    💢 a cozy spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100 💫💞💋 Friday, 💞💘 Tracy, ❣💞 tall with slim build, brown hair past shoulder, very pretty, amazing legs, friendly personality. excellent treatment and service. 💞💖 Vivian, 💫💋 tall and full body type, pretty, does a relaxing medium strength treatment, and full menu finish. 💯💥 Sisi,❤👄 very slim build, medium height, can do firm treatment and over the top service. Cheerful personality and always thrilled to see you 💥 📱 416 222-5554📱
  9. lemon_tree:
    💛💥 a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, 201 💞💖💋 Friday, ❣ Eva,💋❣ long dark hair, very nice body, slim but busty, pretty, soft hands to relax you and lots of relaxation skills to make your session most memorable. 💋 📞 647 348-2899📞
  10. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Michelle,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Aad,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry 🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  11. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cici , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . 🏠 2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 🦵🦵👅👅🈵🈵👄👄
  12. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at SUNRISE SPA: MICHELLE, LULU & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure
  13. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: HAPPY, HELEN & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets
  14. aaro_991:
    Athens ga
  15. ASPA:
    𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗮𝘁 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: 𝗔𝗺𝘆 & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage and...
  16. Dreaminn:
    FRIDAY at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: KELLY, LULU & VIVI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim model figure, 5’3” with unreal bbbj skills & very liberal services. LULU is a very popular & well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim and beautiful with 34C Cups and incredible services..
  17. Withme_Spa:
    💕💥💢 at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east 💫💞Friday, ❤ Sophia, 💋💋abt 5'2", full body woman, nice bust, pretty face. Cheerful personality , does a comfortable treatment and excellent finish... 💘💋 Kim,💞 gorgeous, long brown hair, a sexy medium body with good relaxation skill... nice service 👄👄 Gaga, 👄👄 medium height, stacked, friendly and pretty, offers a firm treatment and over the top finish. 💋 🔋 416 297-7488🔋
  18. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Cindy & Lina Cindy is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Lina is very well known for her great services and her impressive shapely ass. Come and see why! You will be glad you did.
  19. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    🔴Friday, 🔴 🔴 Tammy, full body treatment by an amazing attendant. Very upbeat personality, good overall treatment. 🔴 🔴 and milf Mary today 🔴 ☎️ 647 352-1588☎️
  20. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Mia, Nana & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves. She can bbbj like a queen, & is open to dfk & cfs.
  21. gold__rose__spa:
    💐🏵 at 1536 Warden Avenue 💞💖 💋💐 Friday, 💖💋 Nana, 💋 small in stature, slim and fit. A very pretty girl, does a relaxing treatment and fantastic finish. 🏵 Fifi,, full body 🌹 📳 647 346-8086📳
  22. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young girls are working today, young new sweet Vicky with curve body and young pretty student Summer, young fun sexy Tina and cute GFE Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage. Pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available. 350 Wilson Ave North York
  23. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️2 new girls 🌹🌹🌹🌹Amy so sexy body 🔥big boost very nice girl 💐💐💐💐💐Lucy so hot sexy service good deep tissue massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  24. HKWQ:
    Club Dynasty: Some of the shiatsu massuses are way too old!
  25. Sparkling Spa:
    50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!! END YOUR WEEK WITH A WILD TIME WITH JAPANESE CHANEL & TAIWANESE ZOE 905-604-8186!!!
  26. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  27. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ REWARD YOURSELF! KAJAL, CANDY and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  28. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am,New First Day Young Slim Sexy Thai Girl Janice, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Young Sexy Curvy Latina Karen, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  29. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, CANDY and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  30. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️table shower body scrub 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹every day 3 girls 🌹🌹🌹New girl Vicy ,sexy body very good body slide 🥰🥰🥰Cici Strong Deep Tissue,Jenny very good table shower body scrub 🌹🌹🌹5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  31. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  32. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  33. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Eva , Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️4379857899 🈵🈵👄👄🦵🦵👅👅
  34. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Cici😘A very beautiful and sexy little fangirl, she has a sexy and petite figure, Cici service is first-class, worth having and trying, she belongs to the elite👍She is very friendly, very cute and exquisite little model!!🥰Real pictures
  35. NewOriental:
    THURSDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: EMMA, HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ EMMA is a young & pretty Chinese babe with very liberal services. HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times.
  36. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young girls are working today, young cute Ivy with curve body and young sweet Japanese Lily 36DD, sexy Coco and Pretty GFE Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage. Pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available. 350 Wilson Ave North York
  37. Dreaminn:
    THURSDAY at💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: EVA, KELLY & VIVI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ EVA is a slim, pretty & sexy Asian girl. She has excellent bbbj skills if you are nice and clean, and can perform like a champion. KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim model figure, 5’2” with unreal bbbj skills & very liberal services.
  38. SunriseRH:
    THURSDAY at SUNRISE SPA: HELEN, MICHELLE, RIYA & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. RIYA is a dynamic black lady with nice D Cups
  39. ASPA:
    𝗧𝗛𝗨𝗥𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Fox, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹[/color] 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ FOX is 26 years old with 34C’s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  40. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Cindy & Jenny. Cindy is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  41. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Sofia & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Sophia is a sweet & pretty Chinese lady with natural B Cups and an awe-inspiring smooth rounded ass.
  42. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 CHASIDY, LUCY, PAOLA, AMANDA, MAY, KIRAN, NISHA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  43. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 NANCY: A SMALL PETITE CURVY VIETNAMESE GIRL, NO TALLER THAN 5'2, VERY FRIENDLY, FUN AND OPEN MINDED 🌸 SELINA: A TALL SLENDER ASIAN GIRL, 5'6 AND ABLE TO PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  44. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am,New First Day Young Slim Sexy Thai Girl Janice, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  45. Sparkling Spa:
    50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!! MUI PICANTE STELLA IS HERE TODAY!!!☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  46. bumika.vashi:
    VASHI NAVI MUMBAI FULL SERVICE :oops: TeleGram: @BUMIKAVASHI ☎️ WhatsApp9️⃣9️⃣3️⃣0️⃣9️⃣1️⃣2️⃣6️⃣6️⃣9️⃣
  47. Sparkling Spa:
    0 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!! SEXY SASSY SERVICE QUEEN JENNIFER & KOREAN BLASIAN ALIYAH WAITING FOR YOU!!!☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  48. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  49. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am,Tonight have New Young Thai Girl Janice after 7:30pm, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  50. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, PAYAL PEARL, MONIKA, KIRAN, AMANDA, MALAY, NISHA, SANA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
Back