Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Independent Girls in Mumbai

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont think we should give someone 1000 Rs.
She is 20yrs old stuck in India in that pathetic building far from her family, who knows under some goon. We should pay her decently if not overpay. We sometimes pay local indies who cheats us 5k, 6k and some even 15k. We can pay her 3-4k for 2 with room.
Never make gains out of someones misery, karma will hit back. A real men will never do that.

Sent from my SM-A307FN using Tapatalk
Appreciate your view bro and I can follow your reasoning. I didn't want to look heartless. Was just concerned not to push all rates up which will finally hit all of us. 3k for 2 with room sounds fair. Would be 1500 for 1. Still generous for this kind of place. But it's not exaggerated.

Hey buddy no needto be sorry... Your review was a detailed one which made me find the place especially blue plastic otherwise not even a dog in that street whom I can ask for. Secondly even after reading your views I made an attempt that's my choice for which you shouldn't be sorry. Only motivating factor out here is foreigner chick nothing else. Also if you would have written grant road then I wouldn't have even thought off as I know that locality but never the less was a good experience in terms of lesson..

You won't believe even after reading my FR and your too I have been getting request for this chicks number which means people don't think about the consequences when it comes to sex and I was one of them...

Thanks for letting us know that such places also do exist in this century.. I only knew about kambathipura but this weekend more then average compared to that but less to what I expected hence nothing to be sorry about.

Keep posting. Loved the way you described it.
Thanks bro I also enjoyed yours. As for people still requesting her number I think it's fair as long as they know what to expect. And I think we made our points crystal clear here. Mongering comes with adventures. No risk no fun, right? I don't blame anyone for crazy decisions as long as you know before what's going on.

FuLl B*dy M¡S*¡GE . NEw BeAut***l fEm¡le staff. B2BSanitised.Disposables used. Full co*peR¡tion.
P0w¡i L¡keh0me/ Ch¡ndiv¡li.
Call 9867020952 9372803695

Are this sms relevant or just traps and money suckers or its helpful. Dialy receive this sms
Trap for sure I get calls, do you want to meet girl for night.
Stop using locanto, they take numbers from there

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

I dont think we should give someone 1000 Rs.
She is 20yrs old stuck in India in that pathetic building far from her family, who knows under some goon. We should pay her decently if not overpay. We sometimes pay local indies who cheats us 5k, 6k and some even 15k. We can pay her 3-4k for 2 with room.
Never make gains out of someones misery, karma will hit back. A real men will never do that.

Sorry mate but I beg to differ here. By paying bucks we don't only expect service but also comfort and fun. She is into this with her own choice then why sympathy? There are many girls in this business and they meet only In 3 to 5 star hotels for which we pay then why not this logic there because we decide what to select and what not. She deserves 3k on her looks and body but that definitely doesn't mean we would do it on road. Secondly why she is not selecting the option of moving out as per our choice in nearby hotel. She won't do that even if paid extra because that's her choice and with every choice there comes a closure and that's what is happening with her. In 3k she doesn't allow to kiss.. She doesn't looks in eyes while we fuck then why not buy a Japanese doll n 3k? Post reading John's review it was not clear to me that she is not good in Bbj but when you have such crowd around you that you do it in 500 also then how experience she must be? I have been with girls who try to please you even in 3k because that is the business but here asking a customer to come and then going with someone else and gaining sympathy later is last thing called for. I don't have any sympathy for such chicks. Haathi ke daat khane ke aur and dikhane ke aur.

Finally I got my first KLPD today... An FR that I thought must be shared for others to be careful..

This is about the foreigner girl Natasha who is currently in too much of demand.

FR on Natasha 1786

Got number from one ofthe mongers out here and I messaged her on Friday for meeting to which I didn't got any respond till today. Post that I forgot about it and while I was having my evening tea today got a message from her. After a bit of discussion and finalising of rates we decided to meet tomorrow. I asked her for pic and she sent it to me. Must say she was a catch in this amount (I finalised the deal in 3k as in FR I heard she took 2 guys at once in 5k, at least till then I felt I was lucky to crack it).

Post that Johny was in no mood to wait till tomorrow and don't know why but I messaged her can we meet today? It was 7 pm and I stay in Thane and had to travel all the way to grant road, but Johny to Johny hai... Uske paas Dimag Kaha hai? She told yes and I said I will reach there by 9:30 pm approx.

I changed, took my packet and cash and booked Ola. Remember I never take my vehicle for such thing especially now during lock down. I messaged her that I left and got OK... I reached her place but till then she didn't came online. As I read the FR closely I also got to know it's on first floor and covered with blue plastic. So one such building there and went up asking about Natasha... There were 2 guys who took me to one room and sent some chicks who were not my type. It was somewhat I saw in movies where you have to select from worst of the lotts. Also room was so small that as soon as you open the door you have to jump on bed. I didn't liked the arrangement and showed the guy picture of the girl. He told me she is occupied for next 2 hours with someone else. I debated a bit that I booked her so he told me to wait till next 2 hours. Firstly it was already 9:30 pm and waiting for 2 hours at this shitty place was a turn off. I said let me make a call to my friend and tell him I will be late and got down... I simply changed my mind and moved out from that lane. Secondly there was no Ola or uber and I had to walk all the way from that lane of kambathipura. All decked up chicks available n 500 to 1000 but Apne ko aaj foreigner Chahiye thi to phir Johnny ki Dimag ki maa Chud gayi. Finally got one cab at 10.40 pm and I reached my place at 12.30 pm.

Damages : 1400 travelling in Ola both ways
145 Red Bull to cool down a bit.

Guys. Trust me she is good and I believe the FR but the arrangements are pathetic and people just come in there like anything. It's like one moves out of the room and you enter seeing her already naked and fucked. I love fucking girls but surely not like this wherein I feel I m using a used one and that too right before me. If that's the case why 3k? You get such treatment in kambathipura for 500? You expect service if you pay but here was a good lesson for me and will be careful in future.

I m sure I will get request asking for her number and I don't mind sharing it too but go ahead as per your mind and not from Johnys brain..
Her pic attached...

Good luck and happy mongering.
Grant Road is not in kamatipura

Can anyone help me with any available indi (20-21 yrs) near Borivali- Mira road. Need to release load badly.

Not FR BUT JUST INFORMATION

I have been MUMBAI in the past in 2019 diwali time for some work , booked hotel in ANDHERI. Wanted to visit some spa with extra. So start Searching online in google locanto and just about the spas.
So finally got 2 3 number with 100% extra available at your choice.
Called one number, i asked about the type of massage everything on the card b2b sandwish soap massage fs. Everything.
Asked about girls. They said local russian/european and thai, north east, african also.
So wanted russian asked about the rate and service.
They said b2b - 3K. Sandwish with one russian and one local for 6K. Soap massage for 4K. ALL SESSION WAS FOR 2 HOURS.

So finally decide to go for soap massage at 3.5K after nego.

Received Sms with link of google map its far from MY HOTEL about 3 - 4 Km in outskirt near highway.
Book auto on uber 100 one side.

As i am unble find spa called the number he said wait i will pickup from spot.
Waited there for 10 min. Light a cigrette. When someone on activa come to me and asked about spa service. I said yes.
The pickup man was looking like local tapori.
Then he takes me to an apartment with mostly like PG.
WHEN I ENTER THAT APARTMENT MANY OTHER LOCAL TAPORI WAS WAITING OUTSIDE THE APARTMENT.
AS SOON AS I WAS IN THEY LOCKED THE MAIN GATE ASKED ME TO WHICH TYPE OF SERVICE SPA U NEED I ASKED SOAP MASSAGE. THEY SAID 4K FOR THE SAME. BUT I SAID IT WAS CONFIRMED IN 3.5K. THEN HE TOLD TO ME WOULD YOU LIKE TO CHOOSE GIRLS ?. I SAID YES THEN AGAIN DEMANDED 200 FOR 5 GIRLS. U CAN CHOOSE ONE FROM THIS. BUT WHEN I SAW ALL 5 GIRLS I WAS LIKE 500 MAI FS MIL JATA KOI STATION PAR. THEN I REJECTED ALL GIRLS I DONT WANT TO HAVE THESE GIRLS. I TOLD THEN ABOUT RUSSIAN GIRL. THEY SAID 4.5 K. WHICH I SAID NO I HAVE CONFIRMED THIS GIRL IN 3.5 K. AFTER NEGO WITH HIM ITS WAS 4K. I WAS LIKE TRAPED. SO I FINALLY WAS SEND IN A ROOM WHERE U CAN SMELL THE SWEAT AND BAD ODOUR. I SAID ROOM IS VERY BAD. HE SAID I HAVE ONLY 3 ROOM OUT OF 2 ROOM ARE ALREADY OCCUPIED. U HAVE TO WAIT FOR 20 MIN. I SAID NO ISSUES. THEN WITHIN 5 MINS HE SAID THAT ROOM IS READY. KINDLY MAKE 4.2K PAYMENT. I SAID I HABE CONFIRMED IN 4K , HE SAID 200 FOR CHOICE BUT I SAID DONT ANY OF THE GIRLS. SO FINALLY THOUGHT TODAY I HAVE BEEN TRAPPED BY SPA. I SAID OK WILL PAY 4.2K. I SAID DO U ACCEPT PAYTM/CARDS THEY SAID NO. THEN I SAID I DONT HAVE CASH. I HAVE TO BRING CASH FROM ATM. THEY SAID OK THEY UNLOCK THE APARTMENT AND SEND SOMEONE WITH ME TO NEARBY ATM. FORTUNATELY THERE WAS NO CASH IN ATM. I SAID TO MAN WHOSE WAS WITH ME TAKE ME ANOTHER ATM AS THERE IS NO CASH. AS I REACHED OTHER ATM I WENT INSIDE I SAW HE IS ON CALL WITH SOMEONE. I RUN AWAY ON OTHERSIDE. SAVED MY 4.2 K. AS THE RUSSIAN GIRL WHICH THEY HAVE OFFERED ME WAS VERY SKINNY NO BOOB NO ASS ONLY SHE HAS THE HEIGHT.

AFTER THAT I ALWAYS CHECK REVIEWS BEFORE GOING TO ANY SPA OR HOTELS.

IF U THINK U HAVE BEEN TRAPED ALWAYS FIND WAYS TO ESCAPE.
DONT PAY MONEY FIRST UP THEY SURELY THREAT U OR CAN STOLE UR VALUBLE THINGS NEITHER U CAN COMPLAIN OR FIGHT THERE.
THEY WILL EVEN OFFER YOU IN 2K 2 HOUR WITH RUSSIAN OR ANY OTHER WITH FS. BUT ALWAYS BE SAFE. DONT TAKE VALUEABLE THING LIKE EXPENSIVE WATCH EXTRA CASH HIGH END MOBILE JEWELLERY
THEY WILL SURELY STOLE FROM YOU.
THEY ARE RUNNING MANY TRAPS AROUND COUNTRY. ONE TIME I WAS TRAPPED IN BANGLORE BUT SAFELY ESCAPED WITH SAYING PARKING ISSUE.

Not FR BUT JUST INFORMATION

I have been MUMBAI in the past in 2019 diwali time for some work , booked hotel in ANDHERI. Wanted to visit some spa with extra. So start Searching online in google locanto and just about the spas.
So finally got 2 3 number with 100% extra available at your choice.
Called one number, i asked about the type of massage everything on the card b2b sandwish soap massage fs. Everything.
Asked about girls. They said local russian/european and thai, north east, african also.
So wanted russian asked about the rate and service.
They said b2b - 3K. Sandwish with one russian and one local for 6K. Soap massage for 4K. ALL SESSION WAS FOR 2 HOURS.

So finally decide to go for soap massage at 3.5K after nego.

Received Sms with link of google map its far from MY HOTEL about 3 - 4 Km in outskirt near highway.
Book auto on uber 100 one side.

As i am unble find spa called the number he said wait i will pickup from spot.
Waited there for 10 min. Light a cigrette. When someone on activa come to me and asked about spa service. I said yes.
The pickup man was looking like local tapori.
Then he takes me to an apartment with mostly like PG.
WHEN I ENTER THAT APARTMENT MANY OTHER LOCAL TAPORI WAS WAITING OUTSIDE THE APARTMENT.
AS SOON AS I WAS IN THEY LOCKED THE MAIN GATE ASKED ME TO WHICH TYPE OF SERVICE SPA U NEED I ASKED SOAP MASSAGE. THEY SAID 4K FOR THE SAME. BUT I SAID IT WAS CONFIRMED IN 3.5K. THEN HE TOLD TO ME WOULD YOU LIKE TO CHOOSE GIRLS ?. I SAID YES THEN AGAIN DEMANDED 200 FOR 5 GIRLS. U CAN CHOOSE ONE FROM THIS. BUT WHEN I SAW ALL 5 GIRLS I WAS LIKE 500 MAI FS MIL JATA KOI STATION PAR. THEN I REJECTED ALL GIRLS I DONT WANT TO HAVE THESE GIRLS. I TOLD THEN ABOUT RUSSIAN GIRL. THEY SAID 4.5 K. WHICH I SAID NO I HAVE CONFIRMED THIS GIRL IN 3.5 K. AFTER NEGO WITH HIM ITS WAS 4K. I WAS LIKE TRAPED. SO I FINALLY WAS SEND IN A ROOM WHERE U CAN SMELL THE SWEAT AND BAD ODOUR. I SAID ROOM IS VERY BAD. HE SAID I HAVE ONLY 3 ROOM OUT OF 2 ROOM ARE ALREADY OCCUPIED. U HAVE TO WAIT FOR 20 MIN. I SAID NO ISSUES. THEN WITHIN 5 MINS HE SAID THAT ROOM IS READY. KINDLY MAKE 4.2K PAYMENT. I SAID I HABE CONFIRMED IN 4K , HE SAID 200 FOR CHOICE BUT I SAID DONT ANY OF THE GIRLS. SO FINALLY THOUGHT TODAY I HAVE BEEN TRAPPED BY SPA. I SAID OK WILL PAY 4.2K. I SAID DO U ACCEPT PAYTM/CARDS THEY SAID NO. THEN I SAID I DONT HAVE CASH. I HAVE TO BRING CASH FROM ATM. THEY SAID OK THEY UNLOCK THE APARTMENT AND SEND SOMEONE WITH ME TO NEARBY ATM. FORTUNATELY THERE WAS NO CASH IN ATM. I SAID TO MAN WHOSE WAS WITH ME TAKE ME ANOTHER ATM AS THERE IS NO CASH. AS I REACHED OTHER ATM I WENT INSIDE I SAW HE IS ON CALL WITH SOMEONE. I RUN AWAY ON OTHERSIDE. SAVED MY 4.2 K. AS THE RUSSIAN GIRL WHICH THEY HAVE OFFERED ME WAS VERY SKINNY NO BOOB NO ASS ONLY SHE HAS THE HEIGHT.

AFTER THAT I ALWAYS CHECK REVIEWS BEFORE GOING TO ANY SPA OR HOTELS.

IF U THINK U HAVE BEEN TRAPED ALWAYS FIND WAYS TO ESCAPE.
DONT PAY MONEY FIRST UP THEY SURELY THREAT U OR CAN STOLE UR VALUBLE THINGS NEITHER U CAN COMPLAIN OR FIGHT THERE.
THEY WILL EVEN OFFER YOU IN 2K 2 HOUR WITH RUSSIAN OR ANY OTHER WITH FS. BUT ALWAYS BE SAFE. DONT TAKE VALUEABLE THING LIKE EXPENSIVE WATCH EXTRA CASH HIGH END MOBILE JEWELLERY
THEY WILL SURELY STOLE FROM YOU.
THEY ARE RUNNING MANY TRAPS AROUND COUNTRY. ONE TIME I WAS TRAPPED IN BANGLORE BUT SAFELY ESCAPED WITH SAYING PARKING ISSUE.
They are not russians they are uzbeks, kazaks etc. They were earlier parts of Russia. But they are basically central asian muslim countries. Secondly these girls r generally from poor background and often malnourished. Brought here by people for quick money. People think they are gettig russians in 2k and go there with their fantasies only to get upset.

Hello all
Many are asking me for the foreigner girl contacts and I have given. She is getting messages from lot of people but most of you are not visiting her. She is pissed at me thinking I have told my friends that she will share nude pics.
Please don’t say that to her that you were told she will share nudes ... she won’t.
But she is desperate for money so you can go and bang her cheap.
Hi desi,
Please PM me her contact, Johnny is ready

Guys I have shared contacts with almost everyone who has asked for it and will continue with more people however only request would be to share the detailed FR for others to know about it. This is the only way to get contacts otherwise begging won't help and believe you me there are no idiots like me who will share these details for free. Enjoy the maximum..
Hello bro, can you share any contact in Navi Mumbai?
Thanks

Hey Guys,

This girl Jagruti, where does she takes you in Thane ? Does she has a place that she knows kind of a tie-up with someone or what ? Has anyone take her recently ?

She's from Airoli. Had met her in feb. Normally used to come to the place called. Currently, she's available in 5K for 2. That time she was charging 7K for 2.
Hey Guys,

This girl Jagruti, where does she takes you in Thane ? Does she has a place that she knows kind of a tie-up with someone or what ? Has anyone take her recently ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shoutbox
  1. Cdeep:
    Navi mumbai
  2. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Mia sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Cici very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 deep massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  3. SpringGreen.:
    Today we have 5 girls on Fri day:New white ana 💋💋 Diana - Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and attitude kk - Spunky fun in a nice package Call: 647 891 0699
  4. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Jenny😘 - An exotic tall and slim Vietnames
  5. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Aad,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Tina ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry 🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  6. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cici , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica ,Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . 🏠 2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  7. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  8. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 COCO, ASHA, SANA, MALIYA, AMANDA, PAYAL PEARL, EAV, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  9. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young new pretty cute Sally and GFE Tina with curve body, young cute Summer and sweet and open mind Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  10. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Mia sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Cici very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 deep massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  11. Dreaminn:
    FRIDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: LULU, KELLY & MELODY 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ LULU is a popular & well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim & beautiful, 5’3”, 105 pounds with 34C Cups & incredible services. KELLY is a young Asian beauty, very slim and pretty, 5’3” with very liberal services.
  12. Sparkling Spa:
    JAV STAR CHANEL & SERVICE QUEEN ZOE @ Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  13. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Turkish Persian girl and Asian girl 24ys (sasa big boobs) in today
  14. GoldenFlower:
    FRIDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jessi, Molly, Monica & Sonia. Arriving after 7pm: Jojo Jessi is a slim and petite Vietnamese hotty who is garnering repeat visits. Molly is a petite young Asian sweetheart with great services. Monica is sweet, attractive and accommodating.
  15. ASPA:
    𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗮𝘁 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: 𝗔𝗺𝘆 & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ A THOUSAND PLEASURES AWAIT: AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded
  16. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Bella 😘 is a beautiful Vietnamese busty girl, very sexy, with RMT style massage and very good playful service. So friendly, and nice. Summer ❤️ has nice sexy body, and nice breasts. She can give very good massage and fun service.
  17. HolidaySpa:
    🎉𝐂𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐲'𝐬 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤!🎉Friday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Cindy & Lina CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Lina is very well known for her great services and her impressive shapely ass. Come and see why! You will be glad you did.
  18. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Mia, Sasa & Vivian. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves. She can bbbj like a queen, & is open to dfk & cfs.
  19. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Judy, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  20. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸4 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 NEW GIRL MEENA: A PETITE YOUNG ASIAN GIRL VERY BUSTY WITH A SLIM WAIST 🌸 JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN 🌸 NITA: A FUN SIZED YOUNG INDIAN GIRL, WITH A BEAUTIFUL FACE AND VERY FLUENT IN ENGLISH 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  21. Mario525:
    waxing
  22. Mario525:
    waxing
  23. Mario525:
    waxing
  24. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 19th , F͓̽R͓̽I͓̽D͓̽A͓̽Y͓̽ 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹 SOPHIE 🌹🆕 OLIVIA 🌹 🆕 SUNNY 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 CHERRY 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 SOPHIE & 🆕 SUNNY & 🆕 TINA & 🌹 CHERRY 🌹 🆕 OLIVIA ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  25. admin:
    To Thread owners - individual reply ban is now available
  26. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹 🌹Jessica and Cici. Guys come over and try the table shower body slide. It's super enjoyable🌹🌹😘🌹😘5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  27. Sparkling Spa:
    SEXY ZOE & MUI CALIENTE STELLA TODAY @ SPARKLING SPA!!! 50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave)✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS
  28. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, MALIYA, SANA, AMANDA, LUCY, ANAYA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  29. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SARIKA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  30. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Cuban girl (Mimi) and New Asian (Apple) in today
  31. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young new pretty cute Sally and GFE Ivy with curve body,sexy Coco and cute Ella open mind are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  32. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  33. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Candy, Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  34. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Julia😘 - A shy new Korean girl waiting
  35. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Suki😍is beautiful short petite tiny sexy student from Cambodia. Exotic features and model looks, Suki has a nice bum, slim waist, flat stomach and very good massage skills and has a great playful personality. Suki has a beautiful sexy
  36. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinede Judy, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Vicky, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  37. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, MALIYA, SANA, AMANDA, LUCY, ANAYA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  38. Dreaminn:
    THURSDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: LULU, MELODY & SUGAR 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ LULU is a popular & well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim & beautiful, 5’3”, 105 pounds with 34C Cups & incredible services. MELODY is young, slim and slightly curvy, 5’3” and 105 pounds, hourglass sexy shape, and delicious
  39. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 SELINA: A TALL AND SLENDER ASIAN GIRL, VERY FRIENDLY AND ABLE TO PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE 🌸 NANCY: A PETITE CURVY YOUNG VIETNAMESE GIRL THAT IS VERY FUN AND OPEN MINDED 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  40. GoldenFlower:
    THURSDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jessi, Jojo, Sherry & Sonia Jessi is a slim and petite Vietnamese hotty who is garnering repeat visits. Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. Sherry is an attractive slim Asian sweetie.
  41. ASPA:
    𝗧𝗛𝗨𝗥𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Fox, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹[/color] 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ FOX is 26 years old with 34C’s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  42. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Helen & Jenny. Helen is a sweet and very lovable Asian beauty with just enough curves to tease you, and an attitude to please you. Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  43. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Sofia & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Sophia is a sweet & pretty Chinese lady with natural B Cups and an awe-inspiring smooth rounded ass.
  44. Sparkling Spa:
    SUPER HOT STELLA & SERVICE QUEEN ZOE @ Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  45. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  46. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 18th , T͓̽H͓̽U͓̽R͓̽S͓̽D͓̽A͓̽Y͓̽ 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹 SOPHIE 🌹🆕 DAISY 🌹 🆕 SUNNY 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 ERICA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 SOPHIE & 🆕 SUNNY & 🆕 TINA & 🌹 ERCA 🌹 🆕 DAISY ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  47. Mulva:
    Any hot Asians available at the moment Scarborough/Pickering?
  48. Sparkling Spa:
    SEXY ZOE, JAV MODEL CHANEL & SASSY JENNIFER TODAY @ SPARKLING SPA!!! 50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave)✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS
  49. hiyamickey:
    We have 6 girls working at Reynaella wellness, 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  50. Lulu1980:
    Good morning guys 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️♨️ There is a dining table and shower room 😘😘😘😘Body scrub is provided❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️Young girl, Yoyo is petite, gentle and cute🌹🌹🌹🌹Unique massage technique👍👍👍Professional body slide🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥, Cici and Helen have super massage techniques🌹🌹🌹5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
Back