What's new
New open Dahlia Spa
Massage Spa

Independent Girls in Mumbai

Shoutbox
  1. Guest:
    hello anyone know of a great prostate massage service
  2. Garo:
    HAPPY MASSAGE 416 781 0088 :rolf 2236 Eglinton Ave West, Toronto /free parking/:car
  3. Guest:
    http://sunshinespa.ca/profile/GRACE/619
  4. Guest:
    Any info on Grace at Sunshine?
  5. Guest:
    s
  6. Guest:
    Oakville 👄👄Amazing Good Osteopathic Massage ❤💋647-262-9889👄❤71 Speers Road Unit 11, Baby Beauty Spa:p:heart2:p
  7. Guest:
    ❤Oakville ❤647-262-9889❤Good Osteopathic Massage ❤71 Speers Road Unit 11, Baby Beauty Spa:heart2:heart2:heart2
  8. Guest:
    Hey. Any contacts in surat, gujarat. I'm new here.
  9. bambaka:
    Any recommendations for Mississauga?
  10. bambaka:
    Any one in Mississauga?
  11. Guest:
    please let me know any indian girl massage in scarbough
  12. Guest:
    looking indian girl in scarbough
  13. Guest:
    hyderabad massage
  14. Guest:
    Mumbai
  15. Guest:
    where best massage vietnam? blue is sky? :rolf
  16. Guest:
    black women absolutely give the best head - it's not even technique, their mouths just feel awesome
  17. LauraEdmonton:
    Massage Edmonton Downtown Central!!!! Happy Family Day to everyone!!! 587-982-6052 (only text):heart2:heart2:heart2
  18. Guest:
    hows the famfam errbody?
  19. Guest:
    Open
  20. Garo:
    416 781 0088 HAPPY MASSAGE $30/60 min :rolfFREE PARKING :car2236 Eglinton Ave West,Toronto / Shahika and Melinda /
  21. Guest:
    Scarborough
  22. Guest:
    East York
  23. Guest:
    Calgary
  24. Guest:
    Any in Oakville?
  25. Guest:
    Good Indian?

rapchik

Reviewer
Reaction score
Any idea on this chick.. I dont have her number yet but got this through someone. She is from navi mumbai i guess.Any FR if possible. I'm meeting her in few days
Bro, will exchange a hot one along with pic.Share her contact , reference & damages on [email protected].
I will make it worthwhile.

Big_Sum69

Reaction score
hello everyone, this is Sumeet,M29, from Mumbai.. new to this forum.. would be great if you guys could help me out a couple of contacts of college girls.. first day on this site.. would request senior members to help a brother out.. thank you guys

dinesh4488

Reaction score
hi all here after long time .. love to read veery one FR .. tried but never succeeded in getting any.
help if any one can
any lady ka details from navi mumbai or near by dont have any contact to share right now but will surely share as i get any
and that too very soon

can pay also if a nominal amount but a lady

searching in full form

will wait for a positive reply from someone who would help me to start

thanks in advance

Eaglesaaho

Reaction score
hi all here after long time .. love to read veery one FR .. tried but never succeeded in getting any.
help if any one can
any lady ka details from navi mumbai or near by dont have any contact to share right now but will surely share as i get any
and that too very soon

can pay also if a nominal amount but a lady

searching in full form

will wait for a positive reply from someone who would help me to start

thanks in advance
Pm me

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Bhailog iss shear ko hua kya

Why are you guys paying SOOOOO MUCH?

As an old monger I can say one thing the price earlier was simple if its a milf it was 1.5K/shots and young chick was 1.5K/shot.
and rooms used to cost only 500 for 2 hrs.

The rooms price has remained constant but the inde price has been skyrocketed.

People are paying 10K for 2 hrs, This is not good.

Inde kuch bhi price bolegi but hamara kaam hain negociate karna. If you are not good in this leave mongering.

Chut 200 ki bhi milti hain the reason we pay 1K/2K is because of body satisfaction. But people here are making INDES rich.

Please be careful and keep the rates constant.
sahi hai bhai 1500 se 2000 ke item ka log 4000, 5000 pay kar rhe hai

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
90% guys are here for chutiypaa and collecting numbers den ask people for money for same numbers which they begged from someone else.

Better no sharing number s unless one post a pic with the gal .

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 using Tapatalk
absolutely correct brooo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big_Sum69

Reaction score
FR on Aditi Bapat

Was following her from long with so many references. First she asked for Picture and then Video Call as we all know she's very choosy.

At first she asked for a payment of 5k as she's some urgent need. I denied flatly and told her can give if only we meet.

I was interested in her only but she asked to bring her friend. Later on she asked me to come her place which she told me not available in last minute.
Later booked 2 rooms in hotel celeste
Aditi and Her freind Ericka ( Muskan) which She's pimping I suppose

Aditi
Body : Petite and athletic 8.5/10 ( I would have given 10/10 if Ericka wasn't with her)
Boobs 10/10
DFK : 8 /10
Pussy 9/10
BBJ: 8/10
Attitude 7.5/10 ( as per her body was paining, she only riding me)

Ericka / Muskan
She came early thn Aditi & was sitting on the counter and I was thinking if possible to get a girl like her

Body 10 /10 Tall & Petite
DFK 8 /10 ( Novice)
BBJ 8/10 ( Novice)
Boobs 10/10 (Defying gravity)
Pussy 10/10

First time I came in her legs on my Shoulder 2 nd time I came in her Doggy. The girl was good and in her early stage of..

Expenses
18k + 4.1 K (Hotel)

Overall it's a good experience as this only few times I'm not feeling bad after mongering and spending a lot of money. I tried lot to get the no of Ericka but she was under influence of Aditi.

PS .. Aditi no was shared by @shanshetty bro. I have shared it with captain as he provides initial help to me ( Though many things are coming in open now).
sir can you please share aditi number? new here pls help me out.. would love to meet her

Big_Sum69

Reaction score
Her friend Arya is also like her only.She told me..."Babe Can we meet today" to me yesterday.I tried my luck asking her Pooja Batra ka no. and she asked me to pay 2k for that.Saali dono car mai ghumti hai,foreign travel karti hai fir bhi aise chindigiri karti hai.She looks hotter though and also quotes more than Aditi I think.Quoted 12k for 2.I take my words back where I said you're a contact Collector, atleast you are putting FR unlike bhikmanga noob mumbaiboss,which is good.
Happy Mongering,LK69.View attachment 96464

Sent from my Moto G (5S) using Tapatalk
Can you pls share her number with me sir? adtit/arya? pls

Nits6963

Reaction score
Contacted Prachi from MR
She quoted 6K for 1 / short session
I asked it in 3K.
She blocked me directly.
Looks like price inflation is hitting hard.

noob24

Reaction score
Guys pls give me the contact of rittu.. At andheri now.. M looking for some action. Pls do

Sent from my DUK-L09 using Tapatalk

Eaglesaaho

Reaction score
Fr Afreen last digit 8389
Connected her and plan to meet at a hotel at Turbhe MIDC area. She looks much more better than her pics sharared to me. Started with DFK then bbj then missy. Dfk was awesome never had before like that. Bbj was 1000/10. Tight and clean pussy. Feel like fucking my girlfriend. Total gf experience.

Dfk 100/10
Boobs 8/10
Pussy 100/10
Bbj 100/10
Service 1000/10

Damage 4k 2
WR 100%

View attachment 107948
View attachment 108094

Last edited:

Pmjain

Reaction score
Fr Afreen last digit 8389
Connected her and plan to meet at a hotel at Turbhe MIDC area. She looks much more better than her pics sharared to me. Started with DFK then bbj then missy. Dfk was awesome never had before like that. Bbj was 1000/10. Tight and clean pussy. Feel like fucking my girlfriend. Total gf experience.

Dfk 100/10
Boobs 8/10
Pussy 100/10
Bbj 100/10
Service 1000/10

Damage 4k 2
WR 100%

View attachment 107948
Request to please share no i can exchange tried hoties

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Ramesh57in

Reaction score
Contacted Prachi from MR
She quoted 6K for 1 / short session
I asked it in 3K.
She blocked me directly.
Looks like price inflation is hitting hard.
Her pimp blocked you. Payal,Prachi have same pimp. They have place near Goregaon station.
Once you meet girl , you can directly get there number and rate is low.Most of the part goto there pimp

Nits6963

Reaction score
Her pimp blocked you. Payal,Prachi have same pimp. They have place near Goregaon station.
Once you meet girl , you can directly get there number and rate is low.Most of the part goto there pimp
After getting blocked by this Prachi. I contacted another girl on MR named Natasha. Interestingly I got blocked from there by just saying hi on WhatsApp
Maybe even Natasha is operated by same pimp.

Nits6963

Reaction score
Can someone share genuine budget contact around Borivali-Goregaon belt. I have had Rani, other than that I don’t have contacts.
MR is just not working for me.