Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Independent Girls in Mumbai

Status
Not open for further replies.
To all forum members

Let me tell you all few things guys why this group has went all down !!!

Good luck !
this group is not going down because someone here cares to reveal the truth of dumped girls and their hiked rates. Why is that always a dumped girl has increased rates? Same in ur case too.
the group is going down because PIMPS have infiltrated the forum. They are promoting girls here for their selfish reasons be it commission, free sex, become a BF, to show care. Mongers are not taking care of mongers. Group mongers ka nahi hai par Indies ki marketing karnewale PIMPS ka hai.
jab ye fake marketing band ho jaayegi toh sab sahi ho jaaega.

One SP from Seawoods claiming that whatever photos he is giving is genuine. I still have doubt. SP Name is Piyush 22118 (last 5 digits). He provided me many photos, I liked this one. Has anyone tried this.
38984d177b05bdf71128847e0067c8a2.jpg

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

@mumbai boss Stop texting me why i didn't share the contact with you. Its my discretion if i want to share with you or no. I gave it to 3-4 genuine mongers. None of them have posted FRs yet. If i had to share it with everyone, i would have posted openly on forum. So stop texting me and telling me if i want to marry her. I ll do whatever i want. Get lost.

is SP Priya from Borivali still active?

Can anyone pls pass me her latest contact number.

Her earlier both the numbers are inactive

Pls share

@mumbai boss Stop texting me why i didn't share the contact with you. Its my discretion if i want to share with you or no. I gave it to 3-4 genuine mongers. None of them have posted FRs yet. If i had to share it with everyone, i would have posted openly on forum. So stop texting me and telling me if i want to marry her. I ll do whatever i want. Get lost.
idiot. what ur discretion? Did you bring the contact with your own efforts? You also got it from someone else. so boss it is not your discretion at all ok. You could have told me to get it from the person you got it or gave the number. So don't give me this shitty attitude that its ur discretion and all. idiot. u take that attitude and give it some one else. not me.
i asked her contact because i genuinely wanted to visit her as I was going to Borivali for work. if u had less attitude i could have met her. but ur attitude, ur big nose, ur hidden love for aliya all spoiled my chance and my mood.
on the other hand @motwani27sandip made so much efforts to get her number from me even though he did not had it. yesterday itself @raghu.raj86 and @lustking85 gave me a contact of Shrushti on first request itself. learn something from such good hearted monger you idiot. randis are fuck and throw. dont sit and put eggs on their contacts.

Last edited:
Hi everyone,

Purane bhai logo ko pranam.

I am back on this forum after long time thought forum must have become peaceful, but disappointed to see few posts.

Chalo dekhte he kab tak chutiyaap chalu rahta he.

Cheers

NM

Sent from my Redmi 5 using Tapatalk

Nidhi Thane Review.

Thanks to vijay.maniar for sharing number. Please pm him for her number as im not sure he want me to share her number or not. Entire thing like place time to meet etc was arranged on whats app. I thought that she has her own place but she said we will have to go lodge in thane. She arrived promptly at given time and was on constant touch on whats app. Unfortunately my friend called 5 min before she arrived and he asked me to meet for some urgent work. Entered lodge room. Started chitchat then fondling and light kiss (not sure if she does DFK as i was not that in to DFK). Played and sucked her medium-largish boobs. very nice skin and nice smell. played with her , fingered for some time. But as i had to leave i just asked her to give CBJ and blow me. After that i gave her money and she was like why are you leaving so soon . i told her that i have to go and she was giving me back some of the money. hahahahah........ I said keep the whole money as that was what i promised to give. Very happy with her attitude and service. will definitely try her again. Damage 4500 for 2 shots + 800 a/c room lodge.

Body : 8/10
Boobs : 8/10
Skin : 8/10
Attitude : 20/10 (yup - she tried giving me some money back )
Would repeat : definitely yes
Please share contact

One SP from Seawoods claiming that whatever photos he is giving is genuine. I still have doubt. SP Name is Piyush 22118 (last 5 digits). He provided me many photos, I liked this one. Has anyone tried this.
38984d177b05bdf71128847e0067c8a2.jpg

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk
please post all pics so that we can confirm if the pics and sp are real or not

Dear all
I am a relatively old member here. My mongering activities have been limited mostly to spas and one indie, Cindy whom i tried in November.
Since then i have been struggling to find contacts of young indies within 5 k range. My various requests have got ignored. Recently on kind soul shared an sp cobtact from navi Mumbai but the sp hasn't shared any pics yet. Also thought of visiting DBs but its too risky for my profession.

Can some one share some indie contacts of contact of sp who has young girls. Thane, Borivli, andheri would be preferred areas. Would be obliged.
Thanks in advance.

idiot. what ur discretion? Did you bring the contact with your own efforts? You also got it from someone else. so boss it is not your discretion at all ok. You could have told me to get it from the person you got it or gave the number. So don't give me this shitty attitude that its ur discretion and all. idiot. u take that attitude and give it some one else. not me.
i asked her contact because i genuinely wanted to visit her as I was going to Borivali for work. if u had less attitude i could have met her. but ur attitude, ur big nose, ur hidden love for aliya all spoiled my chance and my mood.
on the other hand @motwani27sandip made so much efforts to get her number from me even though he did not had it. yesterday itself @raghu.raj86 and @lustking85 gave me a contact of Shrushti on first request itself. learn something from such good hearted monger you idiot. randis are fuck and throw. dont sit and put eggs on their contacts.
The problem is i replied you when you messaged me first. I had got 20msgs that day. Missed out on yours. Then you post on group saying i am not sharing as i want to marry her. If you had just messaged once again, i would have shared it. That's also the reason i ignored your text after seeing cause if someone misses out,, you acted all grumpy.

So if you need it now. I ll share it. But don't tell me learn and shit and stop behaving grumpy and saying things like i want to marry her and shit.

PS. - Also shove that word '' Idiot '' up your ass.

Varsha Dombivli Ka contact koi dega? I wanna try her

Sent from my ASUS_X00TD using Tapatalk

Gents, be kind enough to share indie contacts from Andheri Bandra Khar area. Donโ€™t have anything to exchange but will surely return if I get anything

Fr on shruti.
Contacted her and reached her place at byculla.
Place is ok type.
Shruti looks decent..
Offered water and had a bit of chit chat with her and then the deed started.
Cleaned ourself first.
Bbj was good which lasted for 10 mints.
Her boobs are good not too tight nor too lose.
Took her in doggy tgen missionary and finished in 20mints.
She is a bit healthy but looks good.
Service is nice and no nakhras.
She has got some strachmarks on her tummy.
Over all good experience.
Damage: she took 3k from me plus 500 for tge place for one shot.
Wir: will try her couple more time.
The person who shared her no to me came to knw the he has still not visited her.
But thanks to him had a good time with her.
If anyone Genuinely wana go can pm me will share her contact.
But for the one who really wana go.
Baat kar ke hilane walo please muje pareshan maat karna.
Ty.

Sent from my CPH1727 using Tapatalk

Please share her number

Hi everyone,

Purane bhai logo ko pranam.

I am back on this forum after long time thought forum must have become peaceful, but disappointed to see few posts.

Chalo dekhte he kab tak chutiyaap chalu rahta he.

Cheers

NM

Sent from my Redmi 5 using Tapatalk
Welcome...we were missing u

Varsha Dombivli Ka contact koi dega? I wanna try her

Sent from my ASUS_X00TD using Tapatalk

Posting late FR. Thanks to @stevensricky149 for sharing the contacts.

1) Fixed meet with Sangeeta. Liked her pics and was hot. Met her at OYO in Andheri. She was nice to talk. Started the session with dfk and started undressing. She was wearing a hot red lingerie and was awesome to see. Has perfect boobs and I was crazy sucking them. She gave a great BBJ and was licking it like a pro. Took her in miss, wot and doggy. Liked her big ass to bang hard.

Looks: 8/10
Gfe: 9/10
Damages: 6k for 1 shot plus hotel

2) Had a fantasy to meet lactating milf and got one hot contact Abby. She was amazing and made my day. She has her own place and went to her place. She was really friendly. Started the session with dfk. Went on to suck her hot boobs which were really big and awesome. Pressed her hot boobs and enjoyed her milk as well. Got a BBJ. Fucked her in miss, doggy, wot and standing. Awesome fuck with her and had her in 2 rounds.

Looks:9/10
Gfe: 10/10
Damages: 15k for 2 shots with place

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
Hi Bro, can you pls share contact of Sangeeta and Abby..... as someone helped you, kindly help me.

Can anyone pm me savita nerul number. Would be highly obliged

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shoutbox
  1. Sparkling Spa:
    THE FOX!!!! @Sparkling Spa๐Ÿ‘ŒMENTION ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MINโ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  2. bumika.vashi:
    (((เค†เคชเค•เฅ‹ เคฌเคฟเคจเคพ เคจเคพเคŸเค• เคฏเคพ เคจเค–เคฐเฅ‡ เค•เคฐเคจเฅ‡ เคตเคพเคฒเคพ เคธเคฐเฅเคตเคฟเคธ เคšเคพเคนเฅ‡ เคคเฅ‹เคน เคฏเคพเคฆ เค•เคฐเคจเคพ. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  3. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’— โ„๐”ธโ„™โ„™๐• ๐”ธโ„™โ„๐•€๐•ƒ ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ APRIL 27th , SATURDAY ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 707-6866 ๐Ÿ•™๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸOpen 10:30-10:00๐Ÿ—บ#33-160 East Beaver Creek ๐Ÿ—บ 7 Rms ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸTable Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸAttendants: We have 5๏ธโƒฃ today ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ†• NAT ๐ŸŒนSUNNY ๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ†• OLIVIA ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• TINA ๐ŸŒน SUNNY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ NEWSFLASH ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐Ÿ†• DAISY & ๐Ÿ†• TINA & OLIVIA & ๐Ÿ†• NAT & SUNNY โ€˜ s BACK ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ TODAY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€
  4. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡Young CBC Rachel tonight 8pm-2am, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  5. hiyamickey:
    6 girls working at Reynaella wellness @ 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham โ˜Ž๏ธ๏ผš905-470-8082
  6. Sparkling Spa:
    Let us relax you @Sparkling Spa๐Ÿ‘ŒMENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MINโ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  7. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐ŸคชPhoenix blossom Spa ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนMia sexy body big boobs ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜very good body slide ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนand Cici ๐Ÿ˜˜very good table shower๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ Helen deep tissue massage ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817-3366
  8. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 7 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ COCO, ASHA, SANA, MONIKA, DELILAH, AMANDA, MIMI, KIRAN, MAY ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  9. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Mia, Nana & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves. She can bbbj like a queen, & is open to dfk & cfs.
  10. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Anna๐Ÿ˜˜- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  11. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Aad,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Tina ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ๐Ÿ address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„
  12. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cici , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica ,Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  13. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young pretty fun Sally and young cute Summer, Beautiful open mind Tina with curve body and GFE nice Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  14. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 818-8896โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Bella ๐Ÿ˜˜ is a beautiful Vietnamese busty girl, very sexy, with RMT style massage and very good playful service. So friendly, and nice. Summer โค๏ธ has nice sexy body, and nice breasts. She can give very good massage and fun service.
  15. GoldenFlower:
    FRIDAY at ๐Ÿ’›โญ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒป GOLDEN FLOWER SPA๐ŸŒป ๐ŸŒŸโญ๐Ÿ’›, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Mika to 7pm, Monica, Sherry & Tracy to 7pm. Arriving after 7pm: Jojo & Sonia Mika is a sexy petite Vietnamese lady who can take good care of all your needs. Monica is sweet, attractive and accommodating. Sherry is an attractive slim Asian sweetie.
  16. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  17. Dreaminn:
    FRIDAY at ๐Ÿ’ญDREAM INN WELLNESS SPA๐Ÿ’ญ: KELLY, LULU & New Girl NINA 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-829-2983 โ˜Ž๏ธ KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim, 5โ€™3โ€ with very liberal services. LULU is a popular & well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim & beautiful, 5โ€™3โ€, 105 pounds with 34C Cups & incredible services.
  18. ASPA:
    ๐—™๐—ฅ๐—œ๐——๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—” ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: ๐—”๐—บ๐˜† & ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  19. Sparkling Spa:
    Sassy Jennifer, Sex Goddess Zoe and JAV Chanel ready for you @Sparkling Spa๐Ÿ‘ŒMENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MINโ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  20. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธCindy & Lina CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Lina is very well known for her great services and her impressive shapely ass. Come and see why! You will be glad you did.
  21. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ SANA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  22. bumika.vashi:
    (((เค†เคชเค•เฅ‹ เคฌเคฟเคจเคพ เคจเคพเคŸเค• เคฏเคพ เคจเค–เคฐเฅ‡ เค•เคฐเคจเฅ‡ เคตเคพเคฒเคพ เคธเคฐเฅเคตเคฟเคธ เคšเคพเคนเฅ‡ เคคเฅ‹เคน เคฏเคพเคฆ เค•เคฐเคจเคพ. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  23. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’— โ„๐”ธโ„™โ„™๐• ๐”ธโ„™โ„๐•€๐•ƒ ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ APRIL 26th , FRIDAY ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 707-6866 ๐Ÿ•™๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸOpen 10:30-10:00๐Ÿ—บ#33-160 East Beaver Creek ๐Ÿ—บ 7 Rms ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸTable Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸAttendants: We have 6๏ธโƒฃ today ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐ŸŒนCHERRY ๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ†• NAT ๐ŸŒนSOPHIE ๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ†• OLIVIA ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• TINA ๐ŸŒน LUCY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ NEWSFLASH ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ CHERRY & ๐Ÿ†• TINA & OLIVIA & ๐Ÿ†• NAT & SOPHIE โ€˜ s BACK ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ TODAY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€
  24. Bodybuilder:
    how is Emily's English speaking? Are the picture close how she looks?
  25. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 7 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ LUCY, MALIYA, SANA, AMANDA, RAVEN, MAY, KIRAN ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  26. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 / Good service Cuban girl Mimi in today
  27. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Thursday๏ผšNew Polish gril gigi๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹ Vittoria- Sweet school girl with a large serving of naughtiness Angela- Slim beauty with long legs and nice proportions Julia- Exotic...
  28. Sparkling Spa:
    Sassy Jennifer and MUI CALIENTE STELLA ready for you @Sparkling Spa๐Ÿ‘ŒMENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MINโ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  29. Suko 5Girls:
    Suko Spa schdule today on Thursday is 6 lovely๐Ÿ’“ladies๐Ÿ’‡ Penny, Rina, Emily, Olivia, Sunny and Jessica ๐Ÿ›ฃ 420 ValleymedeDr, Richmond Hill, same plaza McDonalds ๐Ÿ“žโ˜Ž 905-597-8880 โ˜Ž
  30. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡Young CBC Rachel tonight 8pm-2am, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  31. Reynaella:
    6 girls working at Reynaella wellness, 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham โ˜Ž๏ธ๏ผš905-470-8082
  32. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ KAJAL, SARIKA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  33. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys ๐ŸŒนPhoenix blossom Spa โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธ3 girls every day ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐Ÿฅฐ๐ŸฅฐNew girl today Kittyโค๏ธpetite and sexy skin๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนProfessional table shower body scrub๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ and so nice Cici and Jenny is very good๐Ÿ‘ deep Deep Tissue Massage ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ416-817-3366
  34. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Anna๐Ÿ˜˜- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  35. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 818-8896โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Suki๐Ÿ˜is beautiful short petite tiny sexy student from Cambodia. Exotic features and model looks, Suki has a nice bum, slim waist, flat stomach and very good massage skills and has a great playful personality. Suki has a beautiful sexy
  36. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet Japanese Lily 36DDD and young pretty fun Sally, young cute Ivy with curve body and beautiful GFE Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  37. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,๐Ÿ address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„
  38. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Candy, Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  39. Endless Joy Spa:
  40. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 7 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ LUCY, MALIYA, PAOLA, AMANDA, SANA, MAY, KIRAN, ANGEL ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  41. Dreaminn:
    THURSDAY at ๐Ÿ’ญDREAM INN WELLNESS SPA๐Ÿ’ญ: HELEN, KELLY & VIVI 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-829-2983 โ˜Ž๏ธ HELEN is a slim & sexy Asian beauty. Some say Helen bears a strong resemblance to the previous Purple Sugar boss Nana. KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim, 5โ€™3โ€ with very liberal services.
  42. GoldenFlower:
    THURSDAY at ๐Ÿ’›โญ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒป GOLDEN FLOWER SPA๐ŸŒป ๐ŸŒŸโญ๐Ÿ’›, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Elizabeth, Mika & Mimi are working to 8pm. After 8pm: Sherry & Tracy. 10am-8pm: Mika is a sexy petite Vietnamese lady who can take good care of all your needs. Mimi is young honey who can rock your world. After 8pm: Sherry is an attractive slim Asian sweetie.
  43. ASPA:
    ๐—ง๐—›๐—จ๐—ฅ๐—ฆ๐——๐—”๐—ฌ๐—”๐—ง ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: Fox, Coco & ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น[/color] ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ FOX is 26 years old with 34Cโ€™s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  44. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธHelen & Jenny. Helen is a sweet and very lovable Asian beauty with just enough curves to tease you, and an attitude to please you. Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  45. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Sofia & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Sophia is a sweet & pretty Chinese lady with natural B Cups and an awe-inspiring smooth rounded ass.
  46. Peony Garden Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY ๐ŸŒธ SELINA: A SLENDER YOUNG ASIAN GIRL WITH LONG BLACK HAIR, CAN PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE ๐ŸŒธ NANCY: PETITE CURVY YOUNG VIETNAMESE GIRL THAT IS FUN AND VERY FRIENDY, OPEN MINDED ๐ŸŒธ ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE ๐ŸŒธ PEONY GARDEN SPA ๐ŸŒธ 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 ๐ŸŒธ (416) 335-6093 ๐ŸŒธ
  47. bumika.vashi:
    (((เค†เคชเค•เฅ‹ เคฌเคฟเคจเคพ เคจเคพเคŸเค• เคฏเคพ เคจเค–เคฐเฅ‡ เค•เคฐเคจเฅ‡ เคตเคพเคฒเคพ เคธเคฐเฅเคตเคฟเคธ เคšเคพเคนเฅ‡ เคคเฅ‹เคน เคฏเคพเคฆ เค•เคฐเคจเคพ. ))) _________________If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it._________________ Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my servic
  48. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’— โ„๐”ธโ„™โ„™๐• ๐”ธโ„™โ„๐•€๐•ƒ ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ APRIL 25th , THURSDAY ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 707-6866 ๐Ÿ•™๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸOpen 10:30-10:00๐Ÿ—บ#33-160 East Beaver Creek ๐Ÿ—บ 7 Rms ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸTable Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸAttendants: We have 6๏ธโƒฃ today ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐ŸŒนERICA ๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ†•NAT ๐ŸŒนSOPHIE ๐ŸŒน SUNNY ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• TINA ๐ŸŒน LUCY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ NEWSFLASH ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ERICA & ๐Ÿ†• TINA & SUNNY & ๐Ÿ†• NAT & SOPHIE โ€˜ s BACK ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ TODAY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€
  49. hiyamickey:
    6 girls working at ,3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham โ˜Ž๏ธ๏ผš905-470-8082
  50. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699 Today we have 5 girls on wednesday๏ผš New Polish gir sasa ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹angel- Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and...
Back