What's new
Melody Wellness Centre /#301-1315 Lawrence Ave E /
New open Dahlia Spa

Independent Girls in Mumbai

Shoutbox
  1. Sunflower Massage:
    🔆🔆SUNFLOWER HEALTH MASSAGE CENTRE🔆🔆781A The Queensway Etobicoke🔆🔆416-503-0679🔆🔆30mins for $40🔆🔆
  2. secretsmassage1:
    NAYA:boobs LANA:boobs [email protected] MASSAGE SPA 370 BROWNS LINE,ETOBICOKE.CALL NOW FOR A HOT SESSION 4168001742💦💦💦💦TILL 9PM:heart5:heart5
  3. Guest:
    💦💦💋Amazes Good TUINA Massage 💦💦💋647-262-9889💦💦👄71 Speers Road Unit 11, Oakville :heart2:heart6:moonwalk
  4. Guest:
    👄👄Good Good TUINA Massage 👄👄647-262-9889👄👄71 Speers Road Unit 11, Oakville :heart3:heart3:heart2
  5. Guest:
    Toronto
  6. Guest:
    Eglinton anyone working
  7. Guest:
    Toronto
  8. Guest:
    Markham
  9. Guest:
    Houston
  10. Guest:
    Guelph?
  11. imagine eh:
    Hi honey we have 3 Young beautiful Asian grils (Everyday different grils) Deep Tissue Massage - Thai Massage - Japanese Shiatsu Back Walking Knees Sliding Swedish Massage etc. Our lunit:E112 416-298-2878 (Scarborough)
  12. Guest:
    Iran girls
  13. Guest:
    Anyone downtown Toronto ? Looking for massage asap
  14. Guest:
    Anyone in Calgary
  15. Guest:
    qwe
  16. Garo:
    416 781 0088 Maria and Magdalena :car free parking 2236 Eglinton Ave West, Toronto. $30/60 min Hot oil massage
  17. LauraEdmonton:
    Positive Stress relief Swedish Massage!!! Being touch by a caring woman is a Fundamental need !!!! 587-982-6052 (only text). I will replay ASAP:heart6:heart3:heart2
  18. Kingman:
    ly Wellness in massage anyone try
  19. Guest:
    qwe
  20. Guest:
    ‼❤Amazing Good TUINA Massage ❤‼647-262-9889‼❤71 Speers Road Unit 11, Oakville Ontario :heart3:p:heart3
  21. Guest:
    💋❤Good Good TUINA Massage 💋❤647-262-9889💋❤71 Speers Road Unit 11, Oakville Ontario :heart2:heart2:heart2
  22. TOS88:
    💕💕💦MARIA & VIXEN 💦💕💕 today at Touch of Silk on the Queensway!! Call and come in ;) Happy hr from 3-5 💃🏼💃🏼
  23. nanchyka:
  24. Guest:
    Chembur
  25. secretsmassage1:
    LANA:boobsTINA:boobsLAYLA:boobs[email protected] MASSAGE SPA 370 BROWNS LINE,ETOBICOKE. CALL NOW 416-800-1742 FOR A THIRSTY THURSDAY 💦💦💦:banana OPEN 9AM til 9PM :heart5

Deadman

Reviewer
Reaction score
My first FR...bhul hui toh maaf kar Dena

Girl : Priyanka
SP : Shanaya
Damages : 7k two pops
Experience : I was in touch with Shanaya for sometime before i decided to try one of her girls. After being provided a good tanner of choice I went with Priyanka hand down the best looking in the lot.
Friday evening the date was finalised. Entered a safe looking society made entry in the security registered and went towards Shanaya flat. Priyanka opened the door and I moved in quickly to avoid Neighbors noticing me.
Shared pleasantries. I freshened up and got ready for action.
Priyanka is hot. She had a good body. She initiated by DFK and post that things moved quite shiftly. Next thing I know she was down on me sucking me away to glory.
Couldn't control so asked her move away and I started licking her perfectly round boobs. Then took her missionary and then turned her around. Doggybwas awesome she was moaning and enjoying.
Turned her again and banged her full speed. And finally came.
Spike about different genre of music in the break. Started after sometime with her running me down and then the same story repeated itself.
Washed up left . Met her down again. Offered her ride back home. Had a good long chat. Nice fun overall.

WIR : definitely
Its a fake fr..checked with shanaya there is no such girl with her..wonder peoplea intent behind fake frs

rawkerboi

Reviewer
Reaction score
She has not left. She took a break after her boyfriend who is also a member of this forum got to know that she was an indie. He got to know about it through me. Now, she came back. And what is your connection with Payal Shetty aka Sonakshi? Seems like you are Payal's husband.

Sent from my LLD-AL10 using Tapatalk
Lol dude what you smoke??
Priyanka has left as confirmed from Shanaya!
And TopGun is Payal Husband? Lmao, I know Topgun Personally, dont say anything Bullshit
!

Last edited:

saahil4x

Reaction score
Hi, Guys do anyone have contact with Piya an indie from Mira last digit *4677.
plz do share details piya aka priya aka ??? has she changed her no or any other update?

donny

Reaction score
In very hot mood right now....can anyone provide any contact in Koparkhairne...m ready to xchange in return...urgent...

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

max chron

Reaction score
FR on Cindy

Decided to bang Cindy called her today morning and she quoted 5k for 2 hrs with her place in kurla, reached her within hours. Got two beers for some fuel up. She was alone and her place was quite good. She's really a friendly girl. Talked for a while. Gulped down the beers and started the deed. She pushed me on the bed and came over me and gave me deep smooches, undressed each other. She has really soft boobs which I really love and are not saggy. I must say foreplay was really a amazing one. Gave a awesome blowjob but jhonny didnt puked during that, went for missionary, finally she decided for handjob, and yes after that fountain fired up.Got to do all the fantasies which I had told her (WOT, Doggy). Completed round one. Washed myself and rested for sometime along with playing with her boobs. Round two started, we both got really hard licking each other, overall awesome experience, Total GFE. Round two was a kickass one. I used her washroom to have a quickshower during that doorball rang(while entering I had seen two copes sitting outside her building) but fortunately pickup guy was there. Came outside gave her money and went in a hurry. Comes under in repeat category.

GFE- 9/10
Boobs- 7/10
Cleanliness- 9/10
Face- 9/10 (cute category)
Damage- 5k for 2 pops!

Topgun127

Reviewer
Reaction score
And TopGun is Payal Husband? Lmao, I know Topgun Personally, dont say anything Bullshit
!
Haha
This bhadwakhan won't improve anytime
Will remain bhadwa for lifetime ..

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Tapatalk

Topgun127

Reviewer
Reaction score
FR on Cindy

Decided to bang Cindy called her today morning and she quoted 5k for 2 hrs with her place in kurla, reached her within hours. Got two beers for some fuel up. She was alone and her place was quite good. She's really a friendly girl. Talked for a while. Gulped down the beers and started the deed. She pushed me on the bed and came over me and gave me deep smooches, undressed each other. She has really soft boobs which I really love and are not saggy. I must say foreplay was really a amazing one. Gave a awesome blowjob but jhonny didnt puked during that, went for missionary, finally she decided for handjob, and yes after that fountain fired up.Got to do all the fantasies which I had told her (WOT, Doggy). Completed round one. Washed myself and rested for sometime along with playing with her boobs. Round two started, we both got really hard licking each other, overall awesome experience, Total GFE. Round two was a kickass one. I used her washroom to have a quickshower during that doorball rang(while entering I had seen two copes sitting outside her building) but fortunately pickup guy was there. Came outside gave her money and went in a hurry. Comes under in repeat category.

GFE- 9/10
Boobs- 7/10
Cleanliness- 9/10
Damage- 5k for 2 pops!
Great FR
Keep rocking and fucking !

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Tapatalk

samk3832

Reaction score
Can someone share Refrence for Shanaya

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

amiamu1404

Reaction score
FR on Cindy

GFE- 9/10
Boobs- 7/10
Cleanliness- 9/10
Damage- 5k for 2 pops!
pls pm her contact

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

nikhily134

Reviewer
Reaction score
Hello guys. Whoever have pm me for contact Plz wait for sometime bcus my mongering phone's screen is broken and display is gone so plz understand that I am not able to recollect those digits. So No hard feelings and as soon as its get fixed I will share. Hope everyone understand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Afshu

Reaction score
Has anyone tried chicks from Payal SP in Nerul/Vashi..? Last Digits 0560

Are those chicks Authentic..?

Afshu

Reaction score
Has anyone tried chicks from Payal SP in Nerul/Vashi..? Last Digits 0560

Are those chicks Authentic..?

Nautimind

Reaction score
Hello Friends,

I am new to this forum but i am not new to mongering been there on wsg and all so i am writing an FR of my recent visit to a bhabhis place in kandiwali,
Spoke to my regular Sp who told me about new bhabhi from kandiwali who has just entered this line. so decided to go.
Went to her place in which is on the 2nd floor of a building and she opened the door and asked me to enter quickly it was 2 in the afternoon.
She was a wearing a low back blouse and a light green saree and by her looks i understood she was a kacchi. She has a flat tummy which i could see. She offerend me buttermilk as it was hot outside.
We spoke for 5 mins and came to her name was anjali and she looked she was in her mid 30's
While speaking we kissed each other and she munzipped my jhonny to give a fabulous bj, especially seeeing her back in a low blouse turned me on. she got up took me to the bedroom and stripped me naked, she lifted her saree and started rubbing her booty on my dick. She turned and stripped herself and asked me if i would love to go down on her. It was clean and i loved every bit down there. She was super horny and she started riding me and i came. we slept for 5 mins and again she gave a bj in which i came on her boobs. Cleaned ourselves and made the payment. In all it was a wonderful experience.

Boobs 7 / 10
Figure 9 / 10
Service 6/10
Cost : 3500 for 2 hours
Charkop?

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 using Tapatalk

killerwsg

Reaction score
Can someone please help me out with contact in Bangalore

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

JumpingJacj

Reviewer
Reaction score
!
Last week itself Shanaya told me that Priyanka is back and if I want to meet. And, I have screenshots of a chat to prove that Payal and Topgun have some connection. Not putting here as I will have to openly show Topgun's contact number here.

Sent from my LLD-AL10 using Tapatalk