Independent Girls in Mumbai 2

FR on Khushi Chembur 554

I have met many girls till now but the experience I had today was never experienced before. Before meeting her i only thought this as some good looking chick whom I will bang till the time I can but post meeting with her and spending time with her I went back in flashback when I was in college and came to one lodge in Ulhasnagar. So let me start this saga of love, lust and passion.
Was behind her from last 2 months post Chintu Bhai sharing the number but kabhi iska phone band, kabhi iska network issue and most of the time to phone bhi nahi uthati. After ticking Shivani is tested, wanted to have some new chick in the bed and with very less hopes dialed Khushi number. Luckily she answered but said not possible for today, i.e Saturday. Plan it on Sunday. I was over the moon. Reading FRs about her actually creates sensation and moreover she not sharing pic during these times makes her more wanting. Most of us have a habit. Khuli Hui cheez pasand nahi aati and ko pure cover mein ho usko kholne ki lalsa zyada hoti hai. Fixed the meeting and asked her to reach Turbhe station and I will pick he up from there (as I know she is weak in directions. Didn't wanted the waste any further time. Finally after a delay of 30 mins she came in .
Her first impression. She was wearing a full embroidered Salwaar Kamiz more like sharara. Looking at her dress, I thought she is Muslim. It's just the thought that came in, later post confirming with her, she confirmed her real name and yes she is a Muslim. We were suppose to cross the road as the hotel i booked was on the opposite side. As we started, came another shocker, I can't cross the road. Firstly she was looking damn pretty in that salwar kameez. Secondly color gora, Thirdly usne baal khole hue the. She was looking killer and it's 4 pm in evening at Turbhe station road. You can imagine the crowd. I didn't said anything, directly uska haath pakda and we crossed the road and took her to my favorite place, Hotel Highway Touch.
Entered the room and both sat close to each other. I asked her if she wants tea or coffee to which she said tea and by the time it would come in, i thought of a bit of cuddling.
She has very soft pink lips. First kiss to her and it felt her lips would melt. Dil hi nahi kar raha tha aage badne ka. She is not into tounge fight but responds will with kiss. Yeh ek dum DB girls kaise chusti hai ek ek lips zor zor se wo category wala kiss tha, Kam bhi nahi but zyada bhi nahi. Then came tea and we took some breath and had tea.
Post tea getting over, we started with our first session and everything was on the plates. Finally I was not able to control and asked her for BBJ. She is okaish and i felt usko pasand nahi but karne bola isiliye kar rahi hai. I stopped her. Mat kar nahi karna to types. Made her lie on the bed and started off with first session. She is tight maaaaaan. I always carry oil with me as my dick is thick in size and if the girl is petite she faces difficulty and mera bhi faltu effort jata hai. Oil se aise jaata hai jaise thande maske mein garam churi. With one push it went in and her eyes popped out. She was expecting slow thrust initially. It went on for couple of minutes and she said shayad condom fat Gaya hai. Meri to gand hi fatt gayi. Nikalke dekha to normal hi tha. I was like kuch nahi hua. Thodi time baad again same thing. This time mujhe bhi laga but phir dekha barabar tha. Might be koi extra thin types tha. Finally with a lots of thrust i finished in 10 to 15 mins. We both were lying in the bed for sometime.
Decided to go for second round but this time i wanted to live up to my fantasy. I invited her to bath tub. First she was reluctant but then agreed as i said only foreplay in there. Bath tub mein se nikalke we will try for another round. Finally i ended up in bath tub with her. It was one hell of a time for 20 mins more and i asked her to stop. To kahar DHA rahi thi tub mein. All bites here and there on my chest. Paani thanda, hum dono garam. Alag hi mahol tha andar. Baaki thoda suspense of what happened further in bath tub. Then i asked her time kya hua hai. It's 3 hour booking only. Dekha to 10 mins hi baaki the and we decided to close it.
Paid her 4000 for 2 (ideally you can consider bath tub as second round, only thing missing was penetration which I can't to in bath tub with condom, hence ruk gaya).
She asked me to drop her to nearby station which i denied and booked an auto for her. Mere bolne pe yaha aayi. Mein waha jata to kharcha hota hi na. Fair baat.
Before i close this, I would like to say she has huge respect for Chintu Bhai. She said wo thoda alag Banda hai. Usne meri bahot madad ki hai. Aise log bahot Kam hote hai. Hats off bhai. Aapse Jo uski baat hai usse ek baar samajh aayi him kitne jaldi yaha pe logo ko judge karne lagte hai but aap sabko hi help karne pahoch jaate ho. You, Mayank, Vicky and a couple of more people are always ready for help. Thanks for this gem once again. Next time i would book her for full day. For sure. Also she had another booking at 6 pm which she gave KLPD because hamara hi itna chalega usne socha nahi tha. Koi group mein se hai to sorry Bhai kal try kar le. She is free.
nice story, thanks for sharing

Hi guys, a very good morning ๐ŸŒž๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜“๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜Ÿ

I wish a very happy valentine's day to all ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜“๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ฃ

Today my 4 maid sisters are available for paid fun.... Special offer on valentine's day. Buy 1 get 1 free only for forum members ๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜ฃ๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ฐ๐Ÿ˜“โ˜น๏ธ

You can choose any one maid sister and get another one free from your choice. Today threesome available at single girl price. I keep price low for my sister because customer is the king here.๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜Ÿ๐Ÿ˜ฃ๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ฐ๐Ÿฅบ.. price is 2k per shot, unlimited time offer๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ฐ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ˜“

Any sister can be choosen by you guys. Hope you will fuck my 4 maid sisters today. Waiting for your message. Pm me @Dev adi Dev Mahadev or in Jooeey ID in ISG forum. Remember earlier I was known as Augustya gandu in this forum. ๐Ÿ˜ฃ๐Ÿ˜ฃ๐Ÿ˜”โ˜น๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ˜ฐ๐Ÿ˜ฃ๐Ÿ™

Happy Valentine's day guys ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบโ˜น๏ธ๐Ÿ˜“

Attachments

• IMG_20230214_084238.jpg
    IMG_20230214_084238.jpg
    196.9 KB · Views: 368
Last edited:
Bantai wo puraani ho chuki hai
I have fucked her 3-4 times 3-4years back bro
She is best in BJ. Last time i met her specially fuck her mouth

I have done Cum in her mouth
I have Cum on her face
I I have done deep throat
Recently I came across a news that she is infected. I would suggest to stay away from her.
Overall she is nice lady

Are you sure the new is true ? Anyway it could be verified brother. I was thinking of meeting her. Having just oral sex/ BJ from her could be risky ?

Hi guys ๐Ÿ˜ฅ good morning ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ™

Today my maid sister is available. She works as a maid in a cloth shop. She needs money.๐Ÿ˜“๐Ÿ˜ฐ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

She is good in bed with awesome bbbj and cim. She charges 1.7k per shot.

Those who want her digits kindly pm me in my ID Jooeey from ISG or @Dev adi Dev Mahadev here ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜“๐Ÿ˜“
Hiโ€ฆcan you please share number of her..,i m new here

FR on Shivani through Insta

Was in Mumbai for 10 days after spending 6 months dry in Kashmir. Was damn hungry for some action. Unfortunately my older contacts had either changed their numbers or were not available. Tried reaching out to fellow members in the group but dint get a response. By stroke of luck hit upon an Insta Id. The pics were beautiful. Msged her and got a positive response. She quoted 30k for which I bargained to 20k for 3-4 hrs. We decided to meet at an Andheri hotel.

I reached the hotel which was booked for 3 hrs and she was late by 1 hour. She mostly looks the same minus a bit IOS beautifying and ironing the chinks in the armour. Headed to the room. She was comfortable and communicative. She asked for drinks so we ordered liqour. In our conversations I understood that she isnt that classy kind of girl she portrays on Insta. We had drinks, smokes. In between I was trying to initiate foreplay. I was getting the feeling that she was wasting time on purpose. Finally we got in bed and started with DFK which was good. Undressed her and she has ample boobs, so compliants here. Felt her body thoroughly, I like my foreplay to be long but time is now against us. She started with BBJ which was nice, nothing heavenly though and I came in her mouth. She praised my tool for its look and feel. Time was running and I my Jhonny needed to have atleast one warm embrace of her pussy. Put on the cover and turned her over. Her ass is big but proportionate. Went in smooth as she was wet. Started slow thrusts and changed gears thereafter. Thrusted for about 7-8 mins and came in cover. Cleaned up and left the hotel as our time was up and the hotel was not ready to extend the time.

She wanted some smokes so we went to a nearby stall. I bought her a packet. I said lets settle the business here. I told her straight that she reached an hour late, wasted another hour over drinks and practically I got just one hour with her. She was insiting on the full amount. I said I would pay her 8k. She gave me a bit of mouthful but I kept my calm and simply asked if this was fair to me. She understood and accepted 8k and apologised. We bid goodbye. She gave me a kiss on my cheek and said that she really loved my dick and we went our separate ways.

Figure: 8.5/10
Boob: 9/10
Attitude: 7/10
BJ: 7/10
WIR: Maybe Maybe not
Damages: 8k
Hotel: 2.8k
Drinks: 500
Bro plz share number,,plz

Sent from my SM-G985F using Tapatalk

Today my 4 maid sisters are available for paid fun.... Special offer on valentine's day. Buy 1 get 1 free only for forum members ๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜ฃ๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ฐ๐Ÿ˜“โ˜น๏ธ

You can choose any one maid sister and get another one free from your choice. Today threesome available at single girl price. I keep price low for my sister because customer is the king here.๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜Ÿ๐Ÿ˜ฃ๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ฐ๐Ÿฅบ.. price is 2k per shot, unlimited time offer๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ฐ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ˜“

Any sister can be choosen by you guys. Hope you will fuck my 4 maid sisters today. Waiting for your message. Pm me @Dev adi Dev Mahadev or in Jooeey ID in ISG forum. Remember earlier I was known as Augustya gandu in this forum. ๐Ÿ˜ฃ๐Ÿ˜ฃ๐Ÿ˜”โ˜น๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ˜ฐ๐Ÿ˜ฃ๐Ÿ™

Bro, one question? The 4th creature on the right side ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜‘ is that a male or female?? ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜‚

FR on Khushi Chembur 554

I have met many girls till now but the experience I had today was never experienced before. Before meeting her i only thought this as some good looking chick whom I will bang till the time I can but post meeting with her and spending time with her I went back in flashback when I was in college and came to one lodge in Ulhasnagar. So let me start this saga of love, lust and passion.
Was behind her from last 2 months post Chintu Bhai sharing the number but kabhi iska phone band, kabhi iska network issue and most of the time to phone bhi nahi uthati. After ticking Shivani is tested, wanted to have some new chick in the bed and with very less hopes dialed Khushi number. Luckily she answered but said not possible for today, i.e Saturday. Plan it on Sunday. I was over the moon. Reading FRs about her actually creates sensation and moreover she not sharing pic during these times makes her more wanting. Most of us have a habit. Khuli Hui cheez pasand nahi aati and ko pure cover mein ho usko kholne ki lalsa zyada hoti hai. Fixed the meeting and asked her to reach Turbhe station and I will pick he up from there (as I know she is weak in directions. Didn't wanted the waste any further time. Finally after a delay of 30 mins she came in .
Her first impression. She was wearing a full embroidered Salwaar Kamiz more like sharara. Looking at her dress, I thought she is Muslim. It's just the thought that came in, later post confirming with her, she confirmed her real name and yes she is a Muslim. We were suppose to cross the road as the hotel i booked was on the opposite side. As we started, came another shocker, I can't cross the road. Firstly she was looking damn pretty in that salwar kameez. Secondly color gora, Thirdly usne baal khole hue the. She was looking killer and it's 4 pm in evening at Turbhe station road. You can imagine the crowd. I didn't said anything, directly uska haath pakda and we crossed the road and took her to my favorite place, Hotel Highway Touch.
Entered the room and both sat close to each other. I asked her if she wants tea or coffee to which she said tea and by the time it would come in, i thought of a bit of cuddling.
She has very soft pink lips. First kiss to her and it felt her lips would melt. Dil hi nahi kar raha tha aage badne ka. She is not into tounge fight but responds will with kiss. Yeh ek dum DB girls kaise chusti hai ek ek lips zor zor se wo category wala kiss tha, Kam bhi nahi but zyada bhi nahi. Then came tea and we took some breath and had tea.
Post tea getting over, we started with our first session and everything was on the plates. Finally I was not able to control and asked her for BBJ. She is okaish and i felt usko pasand nahi but karne bola isiliye kar rahi hai. I stopped her. Mat kar nahi karna to types. Made her lie on the bed and started off with first session. She is tight maaaaaan. I always carry oil with me as my dick is thick in size and if the girl is petite she faces difficulty and mera bhi faltu effort jata hai. Oil se aise jaata hai jaise thande maske mein garam churi. With one push it went in and her eyes popped out. She was expecting slow thrust initially. It went on for couple of minutes and she said shayad condom fat Gaya hai. Meri to gand hi fatt gayi. Nikalke dekha to normal hi tha. I was like kuch nahi hua. Thodi time baad again same thing. This time mujhe bhi laga but phir dekha barabar tha. Might be koi extra thin types tha. Finally with a lots of thrust i finished in 10 to 15 mins. We both were lying in the bed for sometime.
Decided to go for second round but this time i wanted to live up to my fantasy. I invited her to bath tub. First she was reluctant but then agreed as i said only foreplay in there. Bath tub mein se nikalke we will try for another round. Finally i ended up in bath tub with her. It was one hell of a time for 20 mins more and i asked her to stop. To kahar DHA rahi thi tub mein. All bites here and there on my chest. Paani thanda, hum dono garam. Alag hi mahol tha andar. Baaki thoda suspense of what happened further in bath tub. Then i asked her time kya hua hai. It's 3 hour booking only. Dekha to 10 mins hi baaki the and we decided to close it.
Paid her 4000 for 2 (ideally you can consider bath tub as second round, only thing missing was penetration which I can't to in bath tub with condom, hence ruk gaya).
She asked me to drop her to nearby station which i denied and booked an auto for her. Mere bolne pe yaha aayi. Mein waha jata to kharcha hota hi na. Fair baat.
Before i close this, I would like to say she has huge respect for Chintu Bhai. She said wo thoda alag Banda hai. Usne meri bahot madad ki hai. Aise log bahot Kam hote hai. Hats off bhai. Aapse Jo uski baat hai usse ek baar samajh aayi him kitne jaldi yaha pe logo ko judge karne lagte hai but aap sabko hi help karne pahoch jaate ho. You, Mayank, Vicky and a couple of more people are always ready for help. Thanks for this gem once again. Next time i would book her for full day. For sure. Also she had another booking at 6 pm which she gave KLPD because hamara hi itna chalega usne socha nahi tha. Koi group mein se hai to sorry Bhai kal try kar le. She is free.
Would you mind sharing her cordinates please?

Are you sure the new is true ? Anyway it could be verified brother. I was thinking of meeting her. Having just oral sex/ BJ from her could be risky ?
Hi bro,
I am not sure whether having having oral/BJ from her is risky or not.
See bro, Nikki is one of our best lady in the market but at the end our health is also very important.

It is very difficult to verify this news.
This is same case with Payal Airoli, few of our members came across white spot on their penis after having Oral Sex/BJ from airoli.
We seniors discussed about it so we know about it.

At the end its your choice you can try her bro.

Monica kalyan 1757
Got lead from fellow monger and fixed meeting. On the day after reaching destination it was bit hectic to locate her. And she was getting angry on call. After sometime found her.
she is next door marwadi bhabhi type, fair , good figure.
Check in to a shady hotel. She got cleaned then action started. Once i removed helmet n mask she was praising me like anything as if she fell for me. The way she was pinching my cheeks. I touched her and she started her horny bhabhi type moan. Explored her body well, nice tits a bit loose but hard nipples , slight enjoyable tummy, clean pussy, fair proportionate round ass, brown ass hole, no hair around ass hole but thin hairs on pubic.
Didn't do kiss or dfk as her skin around lips was dry due to cold, didn't do daty as well as i was not in mood for it, rather i was interested to explore her virgin ass hole. She is strictly against anal, but my charm(she told after deed) made her to bend down and allowed little exploration of ass hole. Touched that wrinkle of ass hole , rubbed it with index finger then pull apart those ass cheek and placed my tongue over it. Gave her rimming for few min. She was getting restless and like dalo jaldi. So wore condom and inserted in pussy in missionary. After vigorous hump and her horny moan switched to doggy. Slapping her ass and humping hard seeing that brown a-hole made me cum.
Got cleaned and then life story n all.
Next round started. This time convinced her to insert finger in ass hole. Applied lube, made her relax, guided how to open asshole to receive anything inside it. And after 5 min of patience n dedication my index finger disappeared in her ass. Kept finger still and felt the warmth tightness of it, one of the tightest ass i fingered. Then did 1 min fingering and she felt pain and screamed to remove it and was giving angry look. Then wore condom and started in missionary, hard hump and her horny moan continues, then doggy and hump continues, then i placed my left thumb on ass hole and started rubbing and after sometime inserted the thumb inside her ass. She started screaming and asked to stop angrily. But i continued to feel the ass hole and the thin layer between vagina and anal canal, i could feel my dick going in n out, once i pushed thumb towards vagina. And with this awesome feeling i bursted my cum. Then cleaned. Then she told me she will not allow to touch asshole next time otherwise she wont meet. Made her calm and she was happy then.
Then Paid and left.
Face:6/10
Boobs:7/10
Pussy: 6.5/10 moderate tight
Ass: 7/10 no anal entry
BJ: didn't took
DFK: didn't took
Damage: 3k for 2.
WIR: yes , fir cheap fuck.
Experience: not gfe, but like fucking next door horny bhabhi.

She can travel but may charge extra. If you go to kalyan you can burgain upto 2.5 for 2.
Bro can you pls help me with monica number

Monica kalyan 1757
Got lead from fellow monger and fixed meeting. On the day after reaching destination it was bit hectic to locate her. And she was getting angry on call. After sometime found her.
she is next door marwadi bhabhi type, fair , good figure.
Check in to a shady hotel. She got cleaned then action started. Once i removed helmet n mask she was praising me like anything as if she fell for me. The way she was pinching my cheeks. I touched her and she started her horny bhabhi type moan. Explored her body well, nice tits a bit loose but hard nipples , slight enjoyable tummy, clean pussy, fair proportionate round ass, brown ass hole, no hair around ass hole but thin hairs on pubic.
Didn't do kiss or dfk as her skin around lips was dry due to cold, didn't do daty as well as i was not in mood for it, rather i was interested to explore her virgin ass hole. She is strictly against anal, but my charm(she told after deed) made her to bend down and allowed little exploration of ass hole. Touched that wrinkle of ass hole , rubbed it with index finger then pull apart those ass cheek and placed my tongue over it. Gave her rimming for few min. She was getting restless and like dalo jaldi. So wore condom and inserted in pussy in missionary. After vigorous hump and her horny moan switched to doggy. Slapping her ass and humping hard seeing that brown a-hole made me cum.
Got cleaned and then life story n all.
Next round started. This time convinced her to insert finger in ass hole. Applied lube, made her relax, guided how to open asshole to receive anything inside it. And after 5 min of patience n dedication my index finger disappeared in her ass. Kept finger still and felt the warmth tightness of it, one of the tightest ass i fingered. Then did 1 min fingering and she felt pain and screamed to remove it and was giving angry look. Then wore condom and started in missionary, hard hump and her horny moan continues, then doggy and hump continues, then i placed my left thumb on ass hole and started rubbing and after sometime inserted the thumb inside her ass. She started screaming and asked to stop angrily. But i continued to feel the ass hole and the thin layer between vagina and anal canal, i could feel my dick going in n out, once i pushed thumb towards vagina. And with this awesome feeling i bursted my cum. Then cleaned. Then she told me she will not allow to touch asshole next time otherwise she wont meet. Made her calm and she was happy then.
Then Paid and left.
Face:6/10
Boobs:7/10
Pussy: 6.5/10 moderate tight
Ass: 7/10 no anal entry
BJ: didn't took
DFK: didn't took
Damage: 3k for 2.
WIR: yes , fir cheap fuck.
Experience: not gfe, but like fucking next door horny bhabhi.

She can travel but may charge extra. If you go to kalyan you can burgain upto 2.5 for 2.
Bro can you pls help me with monica number
FR on Khushi Chembur 554

Bro can you pls help me with khusi contact

Send me her contact number please

Shoutbox
  1. tick:
    best massage attendant
  2. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 5 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ AAVI, SARIKA, PAYAL PEARL, NINA, MALIYA, NISHA, NIMRAT, MONIKA, KIRAN ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  3. Withme_Spa:
    โคโฃ at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east โคSaturday, ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’‹ โ€ŠAnna,๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’‹ model like appearance, slim, and sexy body, very pretty and friendly. Great treatment and service. โฃ๐Ÿ’‹ Ruby, โคmedium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment and wonderful finish... comfortable treatment โฃ๐Ÿ’—โ€ŠVivian,๐Ÿ’‹ beautiful, dark hair to shoulder, tall and slim but busty, and does very relaxing treatment with over the top finish. ๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’‹ ๐Ÿ”‹ 416 297-7488๐Ÿ”‹
  4. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-06Today we have 5 girls on Saturday๏ผš Jennifer - CBC girl with large breasts and a nice booty to compliment her fun services Vicky - cute spinner with a slim frame and services Sandy -... ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹new girl Linda๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹
  5. Sparkling Spa:
    โšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅSEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Todayโ€™s Schedule isโ€ฆ๐Ÿ”ฅ Foxy -๐Ÿ”ฅYour new addiction at Sparkling Spa! A tall 5โ€™7โ€ sexy Korean girl with a wild ro
  6. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡10am-2am, Young Curvy Sexy Latina Karen, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  7. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ’ฏREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐Ÿ”ฅTODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: Apple๐Ÿ˜˜ - Brand new girl from Taiwan just ar
  8. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Monica ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Wendy ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,๐Ÿ  address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  9. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Lucky, Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ
  10. Hollywood_Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’ฅ a very clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100 ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’‹ Saturday, ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’ซ Aris,๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’‹ tiny girl, pretty, long dark hair. Friendly and has a very relaxing touch, you're sure to enjoy ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฅ Sisi, ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’‹very slim build, medium height, can do firm treatment and over the top service. Cheerful personality and always thrilled to see you โฃ ๐Ÿ“ฑ 416 222-5554๐Ÿ“ฑ
  11. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647) 891-9688โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Ivy โค๏ธ is new girl in our branch, shy and sweet but also very vocal and needy, she demands your happiness and satisfaction. Slim body, supple soft breasts with long nipples and a toned bum bum will have you intoxicated by Ivyโ€™s good looks
  12. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ SANA, NINA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  13. KSpa:
    SATURDAY at ๐Š ๐’๐๐€: CICI, HELEN, YOYO & CINDY. Unit B6-4227 Sheppard Ave East Scarborough, ON (Just East of Midland Ave) โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฎ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ CICI is a slim 110 Lbs & pretty 23 years โ€œMust Tryโ€ honey, with all menus available. HELEN stands 5โ€™3โ€ & weighs 110 Lbs, with nice 34D pillows to comfort you. YOYO is JAPANESE, 21 Yrs, 5โ€™2โ€ & 115 Lbs, with a nice big ass & great service.
  14. SugarLoveSpa:
    Saturday at Sugar Love Spa: Eva, Lily, Sunny & Tiffany. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON โ˜Ž 437-365-2688 โ˜Ž EVA is a NEW beautiful White/Asian mix girl, 5โ€™1โ€, 36C, very friendly, sexy and interesting. LILY is NEW TODAY. SUNNY is NEW TODAY. TIFFANY is an amazing slim petite doll with natural 34C melons, slim waist, & a cute little booty
  15. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 5 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ AAVI, SARIKA, PAYAL PEARL, NINA, MALIYA, NISHA, NIMRAT, MONIKA, KIRAN ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  16. lemon_tree:
    ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’ฅ a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’‹โคSaturday, .. ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„ Tina / Gracie....๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„ average height and slim build, friendly and sexy, long dark hair, over the top service ... โฃLisa, small build ๐Ÿ’‹ ๐Ÿ“ž 647 348-2899๐Ÿ“ž
  17. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    ๐Ÿ”ดโฃ at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5 ๐Ÿ‘„๐ŸŒนโคSaturday, ๐Ÿ’ฏ โ™ฅ Tammy, and๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’‹ milf Mary ๐Ÿ’‹today for an amazing treatment... 5'5", long light brown hair, at least C, decent English and upbeat, cheerful personality. ๐Ÿ”ด โ˜Ž๏ธ 647 352-1588โ˜Ž๏ธ
  18. Dreaminn:
    SATURDAY at ๐Ÿ’ญ๐——๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐—  ๐—œ๐—ก๐—ก ๐—ช๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’ญ: AMY, ELSA, EVA. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ โ˜Ž๏ธ AMY is a sweet and friendly Chinese vixen, 158Cms, 115Lbs, with C Cups, very excitable and fun. ELSA is slim, petite & very pretty student, early 20โ€™s about 5โ€™2โ€ and 105 Lbs. Elsa has an innocent look about her, but she can drive you wild with pleasure
  19. Birchmount&14th:
    SATURDAY at ๐๐ˆ๐‘๐‚๐‡๐Œ๐Ž๐”๐๐“ & ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’๐ญ๐ก: JESSIE & *SK๐—ฌ๐—Ÿ๐—”๐—ฅ* Birchmount Rd & 14th Ave., Markham, ON. Call or Text for details and appointment. โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฐ โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐—๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ๐—œ๐—˜ is a slim and very sexy Asian girl with skills of the highest degree. *๐—ฆ๐—ž๐—ฌ๐—Ÿ๐—”๐—ฅ* has returned on Saturdays! She is a superstar & very well known for her skills.๐Ÿ˜ƒ We are open 24 Hours daily. We have clean rooms & free parking
  20. SunriseRH:
    SATURDAY at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: SUMMER & TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฒ โ˜Ž๏ธ SUMMER is an incredibly sweet Asian babe, 5โ€™3โ€ with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5โ€™6โ€ & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy.
  21. NewOriental:
    SATURDAY at ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’š๐—ก๐—˜๐—ช ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ: HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด๐Ÿญ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl with natural B Cups, and a slim to medium frame. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times.
  22. ASPA:
    SATUR๐——๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—”๐—ง ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: Jenny and best massage Rachel. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ JENNY is a sexy Asian honey, about 165 Cms., slim to medium build, beautiful natural 36Cโ€™s, long sexy legs & big hips, good massage & excellent services. Jenny has sexy smooth skin and a very good personality.
  23. Peony Garden Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY ๐ŸŒธ NEW GIRL ASHIA: A VERY YOUNG AND SLIM INDIAN GIRL, EARLY 20'S, 5'2 IN HEIGHT, LIGHT CARAMEL SKIN AND CAN SPEAK PUNJABI, HINDI AND ENGLISH FLUENTLY ๐ŸŒธ MOON: A YOUNG SLIM VIETNAMESE STUDENT W/ A HELL OF A BODY AND VERY OPEN ๐ŸŒธ JENNY: A SLIM AND TALL KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN ๐ŸŒธ PEONY GARDEN SPA ๐ŸŒธ 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 ๐ŸŒธ (416) 335-6093 ๐ŸŒธ
  24. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom spa โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธ table shower body scrub ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘We have 3 beautiful young girls working today, young and lovely big boobs Tiffany ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œand Angela Specialising in table shower body scrub massages and offering deep massages Cici๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke.Please call โ˜Ž๏ธ416-817-3366 to book and Walk in the back door there is plenty of parking available
  25. gold__rose__spa:
    ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿต at 1536 Warden Avenue ๐Ÿ’‹โฃ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’Saturday, ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’ž Lucy, ๐Ÿ’‹tall and slim, toned and in shape, nice boobs, very white, smooth skin. customer service oriented. Pretty and friendly. โ˜บ๐Ÿ’– Fifi, for more traditional style treatment and quality services, solid body, ๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ“ณ 647 346-8086๐Ÿ“ณ
  26. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young fun Yoyo 30 years old open mind with 36DD and young sweet student Sophia, pretty Ella and cute GFE Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  27. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 5 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ MONIKA,MALIYA, ASHA, NINA, PAOLA, ANGEL, AAVI, PAYAL PEARL, SANA, KIRAN๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  28. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธMAGGIE &* TARA. Maggie is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like. New Girl Tara is a young & pretty Asian girl with big melons and fun services.
  29. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, & Ruby, *nicole tracy cindy RUBY is new today. Details to follow... Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true.
  30. Flowers Spa:
    โœฐ BLUEXADO SPA โœฐ 416.357.9797 โœฐ 1102 Centre St, Unit #6 Vaughan ๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡ฐ CICI | SHERRY a HongKong woman, is of average height and build, with very smooth skin. She is gorgeous and friendly. ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡พ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ MY LINH | LINDA a 21-year-old Vietnamese, offers comfortable and professional full-body treatments. ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ HANNA Vietnamese good, energetic medium body; also does lighter treatments with emphasis on service. โœฐ BLUEXADO SPA โœฐ 416.357.9797 โœฐ
  31. PB888:
    fantasy spa
  32. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 5 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธMALIYA, ASHA, NINA, PAOLA, ANGEL, AAVI, PAYAL PEARL, SANA, KIRAN๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  33. do you need a customer:
    I wander what will happen when imagination come in the spa for a wellness check curious if anyone still there or on the deportation bus
  34. do you need a customer:
    Never tell a place the truth they block you so they can continue with the fake people
  35. do you need a customer:
    Only gee has limited English all they no is tips
  36. do you need a customer:
    Pictures are fake they do not look like that
  37. do you need a customer:
    If your looking for more then the dirty whores try elsewhere, but if your into that bee is there heavily used
  38. do you need a customer:
    All the gifts you need to take home too
  39. do you need a customer:
    Cheap brothal
  40. do you need a customer:
    If your a 10 min full service guy go see bee ,ada amd lucky
  41. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699 Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Friday๏ผš๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹New girl Tina๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹ :heart4 Diana - Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service...
  42. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ SANA, SARIKA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  43. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ’ฏREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐Ÿ”ฅTODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: Anna๐Ÿ˜˜- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  44. Sparkling Spa:
    โšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅSEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Todayโ€™s Schedule isโ€ฆ๐Ÿ”ฅ Zoe - ๐Ÿ”ฅStunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who Wa
  45. Golden Flower Spa:
    โœฐ 905.258.0777 โœฐ 8380 Kennedy Rd Unit #C6, Unionville Markham ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ Misa (New) 19Yrs Vietnamese beautiful pretty face, long black hair ๐Ÿ‡ฏ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ฏ๐Ÿ‡ต Tracy (New) 22Yrs, petite Japanese, young & pretty face ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ด๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ญ Monica (New) Colombian | Thailand, beautiful & shapely ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ Sonia | Aniy from India is young & curvy, very pretty, lightly toned...After 9PM ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ Mimi | Candy (New) 19Yrs Vietnamese beautiful face, very friendly โœฐ GOLDEN FLOWER SPA โœฐ 905.258.0777 โœฐ
  46. KSpa:
    FRIDAY at ๐Š ๐’๐๐€: HELEN, SUKI & CINDY. Unit B6-4227 Sheppard Ave East Scarborough, ON (Just East of Midland Ave) โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฎ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ HELEN is a pretty Chinese babe, 24, 5โ€™3โ€ & 115 Lbs, can provide good services. SUKI is 23, 5โ€™2โ€ & 100 Lbs, 34C with a slim & sweet sexy body. CINDY is slim & pretty with a 5โ€™3โ€ sexy body, big boobs 34D, and a nice curvy bum. Cindy can relax all your cares
  47. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom spa โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธ table shower body scrub ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘We have 3 beautiful young girls working today, young and lovely Mia and Jenny Specialising in table shower body scrub massages and offering deep massages Cici๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke.Please call โ˜Ž๏ธ416-817-3366 to book and Walk in the back door there is plenty of parking available
  48. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Friday๏ผš๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹New jap girl Tina๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹ :heart4 Diana - Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service...
  49. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Michelle,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Sonia,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ๐Ÿ address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„
  50. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cici , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica ,Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
Back