Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Independent Girls in Mumbai 2

To all the new folks in the forum, who haven’t been exposed to any girl as of yet. Try to run away from this world as long as you can. Wasting money on these girls not at all worth to be honest 2 years doing this and when I look back hardly 2 3 we’re good that too first time after that they were also not that good.

Anybody who doesn’t have any contact and is not exposed bhaiyooo door raho sachme girlfriend banao ya work on yourself and try hookups with consent, but stay away from this world. Not having any bad experience but at the end you feel empty after a while.
And the way some of the girls are going through 2 3 guys a day(unka majoboori hoga) but you are putting yourself at risk of STD’s I have come across so many chicks good ones who were once in a while when horny were ready to put it in within condom. I refuse every time but some might not.

I cannot force anyone but if you don’t want to feel empty and don’t want your conscience to get you later in life stay away from this forum. This world is shitty as fuck
Bro, I have a different opinion. Don’t take life so seriously.If you can afford. If you are cautious and have proper protection and hygiene, going with an indie isn’t bad at all. After all it’s mutual consent. In a month or weekend, if you go for something which is human need is nothing bad. All may not be having a girlfriend. But , as there are many other ways to reduce emptiness like books , music,, movies etc etc.

Basically what everyone is trying to say is ...try everything and die so you live like a king however dont get addicted to anything in life.Forget about being the usual ones trying different chicks here, or gambling and using drugs.one should not get addicted to any relationship, casual or commitment...prioritize yourself and be selfish don't allow anything to affect your mental peace.

Sex is not bad...not being mindful in sex is bad.You endup wasting your time,your money and your mental peace if you get addicted.

GO FOR POLINA NOT YANA.... 😁

Thankyou.
Jeetei raho,phoolo falo, khair chodo

Last edited:
Bro, I have a different opinion. Don’t take life so seriously.If you can afford. If you are cautious and have proper protection and hygiene, going with an indie isn’t bad at all. After all it’s mutual consent. In a month or weekend, if you go for something which is human need is nothing bad. All may not be having a girlfriend. But , as there are many other ways to reduce emptiness like books , music,, movies etc etc.
Naa sahi hai dekho baat Tumhara, but again the point is addict nai hona isko leke kuch log isko casual leke rehte hai but kuch log hai jo control nai kar pate aur itna guys jate hai isme pucho mat Abhi ek banda merko DM kiya tha about this he felt like running away bcz he was mentally not feeling well every weekend he was meeting indies. Isliye a suggestion to new folks jo Abhi tak kuch kiya nai try to stay away. But aage sab ka apna personal choice hai

Lol
There is a saying before you call someone an enemy know that person first. Who fucks whom is a league apart.
Girl seek respect only when you can give it.
I am not among the one who would shower respect on girls if I dont get it.
So better keep such rantings like that "you would fuck my life" away from post when you tag me atleast. Some men might have backed off from such threatening but dont count me among them.
So better be careful while using such languages against me.
Zoro, there is one option to push ignore button. So that , we dont see anyones msg we dont want to see. I have adopted that after advised by one of the friend monger. Its really peaceful.

Pissed off FR – Bushra [Thane]

After the mood off @Samit Palace DB on the way home my friend said koi slime & young Indie ka jugad kar BC maja nahi aya, I had Bushra’s contact , so gave it to my friend and he immediately messaged her [he was ON – uppar bhi aur niche bhi it seems] this was after 1.00 am and she replied said aapne 11 baje bola hota to milti abhi nahi jamega, kal raat ko milo 12 baje, I was like kaun Indie raat ko 12 baje bulati hai, I warned my friend as I thought it was a Red flag for me at least, he said 12 midnight not possible but the nxt day he did fix it @7PM below is the FR in his words

Believe me, in my mongering tenure of almost 10-12 yrs, this was the worst experience I ever had with anybody so far. I never expected this kind of attitude. Met her yesterday at Payal’s den in Rabale (Hotel Maurya Residency). She arrived late by 30 mins. Met her near Vitawa petrol pump near Kalwa and then headed together for the destination.

Looks wise, she was Ok (Petite, slim and good amount of make-up put on). We checked in smoothly and after a 10 mins chit chat we started. She is a real chatter box [mostly vo hi randi rona abt how her financial situation is bad ,etc.]. Initially, the environment was good, after a little chit-chat, she said chalo start kare. I was like something wild is going to happen. Dick was saluting. But all in vain, when she got undressed, I was shocked to see a NOOB, there was almost no boobs not even like Nimbu. No Ass. Belly was almost in an Concave shape. But then I thought let me take the maximum out of it for what I am here. Again a big turn-off, No DFK, only caressing and cuddling, even though I did confirm everything on WA. After 5 mins, “she said blow job duu”. I said Ok. Then she started with BJ, again I got pissed off when she wipped her mouth with towel frequently. After 10 mins of BBJ, I started cuming. As I was on tour for last 10 days and so I did not get indulged in sex for longtime, my bottle was full and it started flowing out like a river. She got frightened and said, “ Are Baap re, aapka toh kitna nikal raha hai. Baap re Baap re”. Then we cleaned each other and started chit-chatting for 10-15 mins. I had already thought in my mind that for a 2nd round I am not at all going to compromise, I am going to take full advantage of this chick. Then started with 2nd round, directly went to BBJ for 10 mins and rolled the condi and pulled her in the missi position. Penetrated my Johny inside. She started moaning with pleasure and pain as the CAT was preety tight, (probably the only good part of hers). Asked for WOT and Doggy again Nakhra either she doesn’t seriously know or just yeda ban ke peda kha rahi hai, anyways Fucked her in missi for 10 mins and finished. Both of cleaned and then I paid her. Went off immediately without any time pass, as already my mood was fucked up with her behaviour.

Man, she is a real time watcher. Mujhe jaldi jana hai 9 baje pe pehle. 1st round jaldi karo 2nd round mai time lelo and stuffs. Mere ghar pe pata nahi hai, isliye jaldi jana padega. I was like, “Itna chutyapa hai toh aayi hi kyu”. I was so frustrated I did something I had never done with any women previously i.e. gave her honest feedback right to her face, I said tumhara service bakwas hai aur tumhe kuch ata bhi nahi hai, na mein repeat aaunga and na hi kisiko recommend karunga

Anyways, I strictly don’t recommend her for enjoyment. But if you are just in need of a hole to penetrate, then that’s the option you can go for bcoz of tight CAT.

Naa sahi hai dekho baat Tumhara, but again the point is addict nai hona isko leke kuch log isko casual leke rehte hai but kuch log hai jo control nai kar pate aur itna guys jate hai isme pucho mat Abhi ek banda merko DM kiya tha about this he felt like running away bcz he was mentally not feeling well every weekend he was meeting indies. Isliye a suggestion to new folks jo Abhi tak kuch kiya nai try to stay away. But aage sab ka apna personal choice hai

So what is the definition of addiction? 5 years ago I set myself a rule to get into this world to not do this more than once a month and I have positively stuck to that. Given personal and travel situations sometimes I have not had the chance to indulge for over 2-3 months at a stretch without any impact on my life - but then couple of times I have covered up for my missed times. Financially I spend less than 1% of my earnings on this and I would like to believe mongering does not affect my personal monetary situation in a adverse way. Yes - I probably dont get to spend on some luxury item i would have wanted - but then this also a luxury.

Health issue i understand and there is no compensation to that risk - but hopefully most here are sex educated mongerers.

Otherwise - if you are in control of your time, focus and money spending - you should be fine.

Thoughts ?

Ignore button is applicable for everyone guys the ones whom you don't like and the ones who tries to be the godfather here....Take no shit from anyone.

Everyone of us has the right to post and say whatever you have been through experience wise.Try to keep things lite and fun..This is just a forum for fun some dickheads will behave as if they are the king of monger .....Sidhaaa Ignore karneika..Aplog sochte hinge arey reviewer hai...Active member hai well known member ....sab dikhava hai...Be smart and do your own shit following your instinct and understanding.

For good contacts join Discord.cheers and peace.

Basically what everyone is trying to say is ...try everything and die so you live like a king however dont get addicted to anything in life.Forget about being the usual ones trying different chicks here, or gambling and using drugs.one should not get addicted to any relationship, casual or commitment...prioritize yourself and be selfish don't allow anything to affect your mental peace.

Sex is not bad...not being mindful in sex is bad.You endup wasting your time,your money and your mental peace if you get addicted.

GO FOR POLINA NOT YANA....

Thankyou.
Jeetei raho,phoolo falo, khair chodo
I just feel addiction is a psychosocial disorder. Nobody would want to get addicted to anything. Once you taste that rush of dopamine in your brain , its feels so nice that you want to do it once , twice , thrice and it becomes a pattern. Its just that people can't help but do these things again and again to get that burst of dopamine and get stuck in that loop.

Sent from my RMX3360 using Tapatalk

I just feel addiction is a psychosocial disorder. Nobody would want to get addicted to anything. Once you taste that rush of dopamine in your brain , its feels so nice that you want to do it once , twice , thrice and it becomes a pattern. Its just that people can't help but do these things again and again to get that burst of dopamine and get stuck in that loop.

Sent from my RMX3360 using Tapatalk
That's when self control comes into the picture my friend...that's when you need to fight for yourself ..

So what is the definition of addiction? 5 years ago I set myself a rule to get into this world to not do this more than once a month and I have positively stuck to that. Given personal and travel situations sometimes I have not had the chance to indulge for over 2-3 months at a stretch without any impact on my life - but then couple of times I have covered up for my missed times. Financially I spend less than 1% of my earnings on this and I would like to believe mongering does not affect my personal monetary situation in a adverse way. Yes - I probably dont get to spend on some luxury item i would have wanted - but then this also a luxury.

Health issue i understand and there is no compensation to that risk - but hopefully most here are sex educated mongerers.

Otherwise - if you are in control of your time, focus and money spending - you should be fine.

Thoughts ?
Exactly. Same here. I too look forward for a good time once in a month . And it brings such a nice feeling so that I can start afresh . It energizes me. If it is an addiction, would love to be in this addiction. However, yes as told with all precautions.

Thoughts ?
This is exactly see my point being some people are able to control if you are mature enough to make sure to stay in limits nothing wrong then harmful thing like cigarettes and alcohol is also fine but the point when it becomes like you are not treating this as just a way to have fun instead get addicted to a point that you go so regularly that’s when it’s a problem.

And I agree to your point “if you are in control of your time, focus and money spending - you should be fine.” + mind

Chalo had some good inputs and discussions

New folks read through all the suggestions and decide for yourself.

Hi guys,

Not new to mongering but new here. Has anyone had luck with the girls on Mingle. Phone nos. are displayed like lottery tickets. But all the ladies ask for advance. I have gone thru the FRs here. Any genuine indies there?

Zoro, there is one option to push ignore button. So that , we dont see anyones msg we dont want to see. I have adopted that after advised by one of the friend monger. Its really peaceful.

Arey bhadwe randi ka baccha madarchod @sanjaykav , tujhe toh pure forum ne ignore maar ke rakha hua hai kyunki tu fake monger and contact collector hai, so tu apna gyaan kyu idhar de raha hai bey bhadwe madarchod randi ki aulad 😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 aur rahi baat jisne tujhe ignore karne ka idea bataya hai, woh toh @augustya aka Jooeey from ISG hai jisko humne toh is forum se laaat maaar ke gaaand mein bamboo deke bhaga diya hai, 🤣🤣😂😂🤣🤪🤪😜😜😝😝 ab tu kitna bhi bol le logo ko teri asliyat pata samjha na , chal nikal yaha se bloody bastard son of a bitch 🤣🤪😜😝😜😂👍👍😁😁

FR on Pihu 6652

Thanks a ton to @Kapton saab for helping as he always does

Couple of days back I met this bong beauty in a thane hotel. She was prompt in replying and reached hotel on time. Got along quickly as I speak Bengali too.Started with kissing that soon turned into sloppy DFK. After sometime she moved her lips to my neck and headed towards my Lund-on Tower. Then followed a sloppy BBBJ. She is Good for people fond of GFE. Now the thing is that everyone has different orientation and likings when it comes to sex and I am a dirty-sex loving guy. Like I love spit-play, armpit (better if hairy) and Golden shower. Though, I am not into scat-play. I told her my fetishes and she said she is okay with them, it’s just that at that point, she wasn’t feeling like peeing. As she was constantly wiping her spit with towel while BJ, I asked her to take those spit-wiping breaks into my mouth. Result? Those Super messy DFKs. After a while I took the proceedings to the main course. Started with Missy. While in missy noticed her sweaty smelly armpits... UFfffff!!! Took a feasty whiff in them which reduced the traffic between me and my orgasm but I wanted to try doggy also (whoa, that ass!!!) so I controlled myself and changed position. Started with prone bone and finished in doggy. Aaah! Those thumping sounds!!! Abhi bhi mere kano mein bajj rahe hain!! One thing I noticed which probably my fellow monger mentioned in Pihu's FR previously, is that it is “A VIEW” watching her in the mirror beside the bed. Sau takka sachh!!
Anyways rested for almost an hour coz I just didn’t want to go for second coz it was fixed but I wanted myself actually crave for it. Bhookh ho to khana zyada tasty lagta hai.
Second round started with the same pattern just lengthier segments. Finished in doggy.

4k for 2

Those people who hasn’t posted any review and are in the forum for more than 6 months please don’t even bother to ask for contact.

Sent from my I1927 using Tapatalk

Hi

Lost Pihu Thane no as my mobile got crashed ...can u pl share her no.

I joined with a different I'd as system was not taking my old I'd. Earlier I'd was VIVO

Hi can anyone share payal rabale number please

Sent from my RMX3031 using Tapatalk

Thanks all the members who have share the payal number

Payal rabale @ native place.
Any other BBJ queen except nikki
Kindly suggest

Shoutbox
  1. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 MONIKA, NINA, MIMI, MALIYA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  2. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Jenny😘 - An exotic tall and slim Vietnames
  3. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 NEW YOUNG WHITE GIRL TAYLOR: A THICC YET SLENDER WHITE GIRL W/ SILKY LONG BLONDE HAIR AND EXOTIC LOOK, VERY BUSTY & NEW TO THE BUSINESS 🌸 NEW GIRL MOON: A YOUNG VIETNAMESE STUDENT, VERY SEXY BODY AND VERY OPEN SERVICE, ALWAYS A GFE AND UNRUSHED 🌸 JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  4. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Wendy ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  5. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Lucky, Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  6. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Ivy ❤️ is new girl in our branch, shy and sweet but also very vocal and needy, she demands your happiness and satisfaction. Slim body, supple soft breasts with long nipples and a toned bum bum will have you intoxicated by Ivy’s good looks
  7. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young cute student Sophia and young fun open mind Yoyo , and sweet pretty Ella and GFE Lina with 34DD are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  8. Hollywood_Spa:
    💥💢a cozy, clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100 💞💫 Saturday, 💘 Olivia, 💞💋 tiny girl, pretty, long dark hair. Friendly and has a very relaxing touch, you're sure to enjoy 💯💥 Sisi, 👄very slim build, medium height, can do firm treatment and over the top service. Cheerful personality and always thrilled to see you 💘 💥 📱 416 222-5554📱
  9. Withme_Spa:
    💕💢at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east, 💫💞💋 Saturday, ❣💋  Anna, 💋💋 model like appearance, slim, and sexy body, very pretty and friendly. Great treatment and service. ❣ Ruby,👄👄 medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment and wonderful finish... comfortable treatment 💞💋 Vivian, 💕average height, slim build, very pretty, does a very personalized treatment that you are sure to love. 💝 🔋 416 297-7488🔋
  10. lemon_tree:
    💛💋 and a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, 201 💫💞💥 Saturday, 💯👄👄 Tina / Gracie 👄 👄 average height and slim build, friendly and sexy, long dark hair, over the top service. and Lisa, 💋 📞 647 348-2899📞
  11. Dreaminn:
    SATURDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: GINA, KELLY & SUGAR 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ GINA is slim, elegant, around 105 pounds with all natural D Cups, long legs & a beautiful face. Gina has great massage and outstanding services. KELLY is a young Asian beauty, very slim & pretty, 5’3” with very liberal services.
  12. ASPA:
    SATUR𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Jenny and best massage Rachel. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ A THOUSAND PLEASURES AWAIT: JENNY is a sexy Asian honey, about 165 Cms., slim to medium build, beautiful natural 36C’s, long sexy legs & big hips, good massage & excellent services.
  13. gold__rose__spa:
    💐🏵at 1536 Warden Avenue 💞💋💐 Saturday, 😚💋 Lucy,💋💋 tall and slim, toned and in shape, nice boobs, very white, smooth skin. customer service oriented. Pretty and friendly. and Fifi, 🌹 📳 647 346-8086📳
  14. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    💋at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5 💢💫❤ Saturday, ❤ Mary 💋💋 today for an amazing treatment... 5'5", long light brown hair, at least C, decent English and upbeat, cheerful personality. and Tammy, 💞 ☎️ 647 352-1588☎️
  15. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Lucy & Maggie. Lucy is a beautiful and slim Asian lady with a happy disposition and great services. Maggie is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like.
  16. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 SARIKA, NIMRAT, MONIKA, NINA, MIMI, MALIYA, ANAYA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  17. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Lisa, Misaki & Tracy, Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Lisa is a young beautiful Viet spinner with 36DD’s, great massage and bbbj, very open minded.
  18. GoldenFlower:
    SATURDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jojo, Monica, Sherry & Sonia Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. Monica is sweet, attractive and accommodating. Sherry is an attractive slim Asian sweetie. Sonia comes from India with love.
  19. Sparkling Spa:
    SUPER HOT KOREAN PARTY GIRL SUMMER & SASSY CHINESE JENNIFER @ Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  20. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 20th , S͓̽A͓̽T͓̽U͓̽R͓̽D͓̽A͓̽Y͓̽ 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 4️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 OLIVIA 🌹 SUNNY 🌹🆕 CYNDI 🌹 🆕 TINA 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 SUNNY & 🆕 TINA & 🌹 🆕 CYNDI 🌹 🆕 OLIVIA ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  21. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  22. Cdeep:
    Navi mumbai
  23. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Mia sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Cici very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 deep massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  24. SpringGreen.:
    Today we have 5 girls on Fri day:New white ana 💋💋 Diana - Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and attitude kk - Spunky fun in a nice package Call: 647 891 0699
  25. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Jenny😘 - An exotic tall and slim Vietnames
  26. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Aad,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Tina ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry 🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  27. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cici , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica ,Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . 🏠 2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  28. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  29. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 COCO, ASHA, SANA, MALIYA, AMANDA, PAYAL PEARL, EAV, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  30. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young new pretty cute Sally and GFE Tina with curve body, young cute Summer and sweet and open mind Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  31. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Mia sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Cici very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 deep massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  32. Dreaminn:
    FRIDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: LULU, KELLY & MELODY 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ LULU is a popular & well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim & beautiful, 5’3”, 105 pounds with 34C Cups & incredible services. KELLY is a young Asian beauty, very slim and pretty, 5’3” with very liberal services.
  33. Sparkling Spa:
    JAV STAR CHANEL & SERVICE QUEEN ZOE @ Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  34. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Turkish Persian girl and Asian girl 24ys (sasa big boobs) in today
  35. GoldenFlower:
    FRIDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jessi, Molly, Monica & Sonia. Arriving after 7pm: Jojo Jessi is a slim and petite Vietnamese hotty who is garnering repeat visits. Molly is a petite young Asian sweetheart with great services. Monica is sweet, attractive and accommodating.
  36. ASPA:
    𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗮𝘁 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: 𝗔𝗺𝘆 & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ A THOUSAND PLEASURES AWAIT: AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded
  37. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Bella 😘 is a beautiful Vietnamese busty girl, very sexy, with RMT style massage and very good playful service. So friendly, and nice. Summer ❤️ has nice sexy body, and nice breasts. She can give very good massage and fun service.
  38. HolidaySpa:
    🎉𝐂𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐲'𝐬 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤!🎉Friday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Cindy & Lina CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Lina is very well known for her great services and her impressive shapely ass. Come and see why! You will be glad you did.
  39. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Mia, Sasa & Vivian. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves. She can bbbj like a queen, & is open to dfk & cfs.
  40. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Judy, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  41. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸4 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 NEW GIRL MEENA: A PETITE YOUNG ASIAN GIRL VERY BUSTY WITH A SLIM WAIST 🌸 JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN 🌸 NITA: A FUN SIZED YOUNG INDIAN GIRL, WITH A BEAUTIFUL FACE AND VERY FLUENT IN ENGLISH 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  42. Mario525:
    waxing
  43. Mario525:
    waxing
  44. Mario525:
    waxing
  45. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 19th , F͓̽R͓̽I͓̽D͓̽A͓̽Y͓̽ 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹 SOPHIE 🌹🆕 OLIVIA 🌹 🆕 SUNNY 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 CHERRY 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 SOPHIE & 🆕 SUNNY & 🆕 TINA & 🌹 CHERRY 🌹 🆕 OLIVIA ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  46. admin:
    To Thread owners - individual reply ban is now available
  47. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹 🌹Jessica and Cici. Guys come over and try the table shower body slide. It's super enjoyable🌹🌹😘🌹😘5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  48. Sparkling Spa:
    SEXY ZOE & MUI CALIENTE STELLA TODAY @ SPARKLING SPA!!! 50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave)✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS
  49. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, MALIYA, SANA, AMANDA, LUCY, ANAYA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  50. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SARIKA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
Back