Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Independent Girls in Mumbai 2

She is Naziya from Nagpada Mumbai Central. Very old girl of this forum from 2016 year

Price is 2.6k for 2 shots including place.

6k mein kyu exchange karte ho bro ?
She hiked the price now saying 5k for 2

FR of Ziya from Kurla

After long time I got the time to meet the beautiful Ziya from kurla
My Jonny was in mood and I wanted good BJ so I message ziya
And I got immediately reply from her and she was ready to meet as she was at her home and evening she wanted to go out
So I did not waste my time and reach at her place . She guides me to reach her building
Once inside her room , there was a cat and dog in her flat , little smell of that coming
Then she took me to her bedroom and there I get chance to see her properly
She is daam sexy and good figur
Fair body and make up was there
Still she was nice and polite
Had little chit chat and then we both remove cloth and get on bed
She started with kissing my neck my face and slowly going down kissing each part of my body
I feel like a heaven and the. She took out my Jonny and without cover she was giving me BJ.

I must say it was so amazing that she knows how to handle it and how to give BJ, she was playing with her toug on my Jonny.
She was not at all in hurry. One point came that I was about to cum I stop her and told her to sleep down
And it was my turn and I get down and open her bra and I saw the lemon it was perfect boobs and nipples was so soft I was sucking like a mad and she was responding to that
Then I remover her panty and her p was clean and no smell which turn me on and I was licking and sucking it till she cum
Which she like a lot
Then actual play start and she was came on me and riding my Jonny and she was like crazy and then I told I want doggy for that she was happy for it and in that I cum
Then she remove my cover and clean my Jonny and then took money and I left

Boobs 8/10
Fig 8/10
Smell 10/10
Service 10/10
Damage 3k for 1
Hi bro, does she allow dffk?

Sent from my GM1911 using Tapatalk

FR on Sanjana 7808 Ex NL fame.

Bheedi jalai le jigar se piya... Jigar maa baadi aag hai!

Thanks seniors for digits. Guys she meets only folks with strong references- will ask to msg her. Prefers to meet western side - has a preferred place in Santacruz. Meet in Andheri- She reached late but kept me informed.Asked if Brevistay hotel was safe.Confirmed with hotel. I donโ€™t like to mix alcohol and sex but since the lady asked I obliged. Got drinks, smokes for us as requested. First impressions: Pretty similar to pics - A sharp face with piercing, skin is a few tones duskier, various spiritual tattoos and has a tummy with stretch marks. Must have been a hottie a decade ago. Still was but on MilFy side. She has good height and long wavy hair. Sheโ€™s one WILD lady and likes to dominate. And wild is an understatement. Clearly not for faint hearted.

Part 2: Started with drinks smokes. I pull her closer start exploring her tattoos and asked her their meaning. I couldnโ€™t just take my eyes off her wholesome assets. She kept teasing me, kissing me pinching me. Slowly we remove clothes. Keep drinking. More DFK. Personal talk. Smokes. Says Iโ€™m your college girlfriend. Get crazy with me. I start fondling her boobs. Takes my head and presses hard against them. Slowly I move down. Start licking her clean shaven non smelly pussy. Sheโ€™s guiding me how she likes it. I follow like a compliant fledgling. I divide her flaps, lick, vacuum suck her clit. Says use flat tongue and increase surface area. I follow. Sheโ€™s moaning crazy: yes baby. Yes baby. Pressed my head so hard that I was suffocating not able to breath. I take a break. She pulls me down on bed starts this crazy sloppy BBJ. Phew! Staring at me. Gagged twice. I canโ€™t take it anymore. Start fuck in missy with DFK. She has held my lips so hard that theyโ€™re now swollen. Sheโ€™s whispering: yes baby, love u baby, faster. I follow with rough strokes with loud thumps. Sheโ€™s scratching my back, spanking me. I cum. Both sweating, we laugh. Clean ourselves. Says apka andar ja kar patthar ban jata he.

Part 3: Go for round 2 of drinks and smokes. Same DFK, DATY, BBJ follow. I start in missy for sometime. Thinking of a change, ask her for WOT. Phew! Sheโ€™s heavy and tipsy! Johny looses his strength- alcohol gets to me. We try hand job and doesnโ€™t work. We remove condom. At this point we are already past my Brevistay short time. She says relax and come on top of me. Pyaar karo
mujhe! Iโ€™m like theek he. I start DFK again, biting and fondling her boobs. Johny salutes her again. She asks me to stroke her pussy from outside. Sheโ€™s already wet from my DATY. She has held my dick held with her hand while stroking. I feel all the wetness from her pussy. I keep stroking outside I come right outside her pussy. We check and clean ourselves. I assess my body damage: my bottom lip is swollen red, i have bite marks on my neck and pinch marks on chest.
I offer to drop her, more drinks, smokes and while at that we visit a DB for window shopping.
DFK:7/10 GFE:8/10 Cat:6/10 Looks:7/10 Wild:11/10 BBJ:9/10
damages:5k for 2 + 500 travel+ hotel+ drinks+ smoke
WIR: yes for milf lovers, yes for a wild night.

Note to self: visit NL once a month

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkView attachment 230263
Hey, dude, would you mind sharing the numbers? I'd appreciate that. I love banging milfs. Cheers, friar.

FR on Priya Thai Spa
On Sunday Morning, I was searching for someone to have a quicky. Tried calling Prachi but she lives far away, I wanted something nearby South Mumbai. I remembered Yuan Thai Spa , so thought of trying it out.

I called them and booked appointment for around 12 pm with no one specific since it was "yet to explore place". I reached around 1 pm late by 1 hour but receptionist and manager both were nice persons they booked the therapy room right away and asked me to wait in the room also provided little discount from earlier agreed 1. 5 k.

I entered the room, It was well maintained with very nice aroma and soothing music. I changed my clothes as per their instructions. Single use undergarments they provided was very thin. I waited around 4-5 minutes and heard knock on the door. She came in and started introducing herself as Priya. I was unable to have better look at her because of the dim lights. She was looking really tight at the first sight. She told me the basic package and right there itself I asked her if she could upgrade my package without informing outside. She agreed.

She started with softcore massage and then started giving more pressure. Slowly she reached to my thighs, her hands were doing magic. She was reaching closer to my tool, It made me erect. She observed and smiled, said it's normal. Then we started conversation, she asked if I want anything extra. I asked for the charges, at first she said 5 k for everything. We negotiated and agreed on 2 k for one.

Then the actual scene started. Because of the oils, she said she would remove her clothes first. She started removing them one by one, I was observing her. She is very tight around 23-25 years of age. Nice medium size tight boobs. Average round back. She was not very fair in complexion but lookswise she was good.

As soon as she removed her clothes come towards me and started with DFK. She was a real pro. In between the DFK she teared that thin underwear. I found it really wild and soon got erected. With DFK she was giving handjob. After some 5 minutes she asked me to lay down on the same table and she came on top of me. She started kissing me everywhere on my body. I was laying down and enjoying.

After some foreplay she opened condom and we started with woman on top position, I always loved this position. She started humping wildly right away. It was very very hot to handle. She was continuously jumping for around 6-7 minutes. After that I was unable to control and cummed real hard.

She asked if I want to have shower with her. We went to have shower where she pampered me. In shower, I asked her for personal number. She hesitated saying her brother checks her mobile very frequently. She asked to contact the receptionist whenever want to come and ask for her. I agreed. Then after coming from shower she left the room again with small DFK.

Maybe after few more meetings she would agree for the personal number and then we can meet her without additional desk payment at reception

Kisine bola madam Hindi mei likho....humko b majja ayei padke.Toh hum hindi mei baat karenge.VIP log maaf karna

Toh Chaliye baat karenge top10 mongers ki..List change karna padh raha hai.

1 @whoami#2915

Pehle sthan par hai hamarei chahite whomai ji.
Jaise humne pichle baar kaha... Inke prati logoka pyaar aur dular barkarar hai.
Isliye inko pehle sthaan par rakhei huyei hai.Inke barei mei sabko pata he hai toh kya he
bolenge hum.

2- @Lustking69
Inka b lakag ishtyle hai...Inko har cheez ka gyan hai. Indies se leke spa, DB, OB
Lodge k charges.. Kamm daam mei kaha jana hai. Konsi daasi kitna kimat legi. Kisko kitna pay karna hai
sab pata hai inko, Ye apnei apko sampurna sarvashresht monger maante hai, Joki sach hai. Inko sab pata hai isliye inko
hum dusre sthan pe rakhte hai.

Ab apolog bologe jab ye sampurna sarvashresht hai toh inko pehle sthaan parr kyu nahi.
uska b jawab denge hum apko.. Dono mei zyada antar nahi hai lekin jo pehle sthan parr hai vo
thoda zyada sulja hua admi hai.admi dono badiya hai lekin apnei apnei jagah pe alag hai.

3 @mumbai monger - Ye admi sidha baat karta hai.. ghumafirake baat nahi karte ye.
ekdum jattil aur tez. Jo b baath karenge cut to cut Logical aur inke baato mei damm hai bhai.
Bargaining ap inse sikh saktei ho.Charges related aur konsi Indie ko kitna charges deina chahiye sab
kuch inhe pata hai. Aur Humko logical baat karnei walei pasand hai. Dekho upar walei nei muh diya hai
aur platform diya hai toh kuch b bakwaas karo aisa toh nahi hai.Toh ye unlogo mei aatei hai
jo apna point b rakhte hai aur apna nirashajanak feelings ko b badein positively express karte hai.

4 Aye palat- Hanji inka mongering sudo naaam hai ayeeee Palat.Aap agar koi Indie k baarei mei
bohat he vyakigat roop se jaan na chahte ho toh inko ping karei. Ye bohat he badiya tarike se samjhayenge
apko k kab se hai ye trading mei aur kitna charges deina chahiye.ye vishvakosh(Encyclopedia) hai mongering world
ke, Indies ka sara details jaante hai ye..Mongering mei kitnei SP hai aur kitni ladkiya hai.. Konsa SP
Badiya hai konsa kharab sab samjhayenge.. Paisa vasool vyakti hai ye.

5 @Kapton -Inke baarei mei toh aplogonei padha he hoga.. Pragatisheel admi hai ye. Inke Daasiyo ko choon nei ka jo kala
hai vo bohat he badiya hai. chun chunke thokte hai ye...Thokna matlab (Ling antarangata).Smart Vyakti hai ye
Humko inka taur tarika pasand hai..Jaha jitna baat karna hai utna he karte hai aur apnei kam se kaam rakhte hai.
Sahi admi hai ye.

6 Nairobi-Ye Nairobi koi Africaaaa ki wakandaaa queen nahi hai...ye ek monger ka sudo name hai
yadi ap nairobi sunei toh charges puchnei na jayei....aap ma behen ki gaali sun sakte ho.
Isliye chetawni dei rahei hai aplogoko.Nairobi ji ko saarei Indies ka tenure pata hai
bhabhiyo k shaukeen hai...inkeliye daasiya hari bhari honi chahiye. Haddiyo pe paisa kharcha nahi karte
Yadi koi yaha bhabhiyo k prati lagav rakhta ho toh ap nairobi ji se sampark kar sakte hai.

7 JohnNOTTimpeass-Kon kehta hai Mongering sirf thokayi aur FR se sambandit hai.Aplogoko agar hassna pasand hai
toh kabhi inke chutkule suniye.Bohat he kamaal ka timing hai inka.bohat he kamaal ka trolling karte hai ye
kamal ka joke b bakte hai ye.Behat funny monger hai ye.LK aur mumbai punters mei badei famouse hai ye jaakei miliye inse.
Kabhi kabhi inki buckchodi boring hoti hai lekin inka mazakiya vyaktitva sabko bada romanchit lagta hai...humko be.

8 @anuslap333 - Inko hum abhi mei hamarei top 10 list mei isliye rakhte hai kyu k, Ye kisike goti nahi hai
single player hai.. Apna khud dekh lete hai,Kaafi anubhav hai inko mongering ka.Aur saarei detils inko pata hai
isliye inko abhi top 10 rakhenge..kaafi underated hai.lekin achchei monger hai.

9 Kevin.dz789- Inko daaru k baarei kaafi jankari hai. DB/OB mei ladkiyo ko
konse ganei pe kaise nachana hai inko pata hai. Tip kitna deina hai aur kitna udana hai ye sab pata hai inko
agar apke jhaat k baal shave karna hai toh ladkiya kitna charge karegi kaise karegi kaha karegi sab batayenge.
mongering k bahar b shaukeen admi hai ye. Bhai paisa ho toh kya kuch nahi hota duniya mei ye inse ap sikh sakte hai.

10 @orient longman - Kaafi sulje huyei aadmi hai..kaafi cheezo achcha anubhav hai
aur kaafi baatei bohat he gehrayi mei samjhatei hai isliye inko hum top10 mei rakhte hai.
Humko kumko smart decent mongers pasand hai jo logical baatei karta ho.

Agla Top10 list niklega New year pe.... Dhanyawaad
Aj k liye bass itna he.
Jo pehle list nikalei thei vo legendary log thei...ye jo list hai vo active khiladi hai.

FR on Priya Thai Spa
On Sunday Morning, I was searching for someone to have a quicky. Tried calling Prachi but she lives far away, I wanted something nearby South Mumbai. I remembered Yuan Thai Spa , so thought of trying it out.

I called them and booked appointment for around 12 pm with no one specific since it was "yet to explore place". I reached around 1 pm late by 1 hour but receptionist and manager both were nice persons they booked the therapy room right away and asked me to wait in the room also provided little discount from earlier agreed 1. 5 k.

I entered the room, It was well maintained with very nice aroma and soothing music. I changed my clothes as per their instructions. Single use undergarments they provided was very thin. I waited around 4-5 minutes and heard knock on the door. She came in and started introducing herself as Priya. I was unable to have better look at her because of the dim lights. She was looking really tight at the first sight. She told me the basic package and right there itself I asked her if she could upgrade my package without informing outside. She agreed.

She started with softcore massage and then started giving more pressure. Slowly she reached to my thighs, her hands were doing magic. She was reaching closer to my tool, It made me erect. She observed and smiled, said it's normal. Then we started conversation, she asked if I want anything extra. I asked for the charges, at first she said 5 k for everything. We negotiated and agreed on 2 k for one.

Then the actual scene started. Because of the oils, she said she would remove her clothes first. She started removing them one by one, I was observing her. She is very tight around 23-25 years of age. Nice medium size tight boobs. Average round back. She was not very fair in complexion but lookswise she was good.

As soon as she removed her clothes come towards me and started with DFK. She was a real pro. In between the DFK she teared that thin underwear. I found it really wild and soon got erected. With DFK she was giving handjob. After some 5 minutes she asked me to lay down on the same table and she came on top of me. She started kissing me everywhere on my body. I was laying down and enjoying.

After some foreplay she opened condom and we started with woman on top position, I always loved this position. She started humping wildly right away. It was very very hot to handle. She was continuously jumping for around 6-7 minutes. After that I was unable to control and cummed real hard.

She asked if I want to have shower with her. We went to have shower where she pampered me. In shower, I asked her for personal number. She hesitated saying her brother checks her mobile very frequently. She asked to contact the receptionist whenever want to come and ask for her. I agreed. Then after coming from shower she left the room again with small DFK.

Maybe after few more meetings she would agree for the personal number and then we can meet her without additional desk payment at reception

Its in Grant Road or Peddar Road

Shoutbox
  1. bumika.vashi:
    (((เค†เคชเค•เฅ‹ เคฌเคฟเคจเคพ เคจเคพเคŸเค• เคฏเคพ เคจเค–เคฐเฅ‡ เค•เคฐเคจเฅ‡ เคตเคพเคฒเคพ เคธเคฐเฅเคตเคฟเคธ เคšเคพเคนเฅ‡ เคคเฅ‹เคน เคฏเคพเคฆ เค•เคฐเคจเคพ. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  2. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’— โ„๐”ธโ„™โ„™๐• ๐•„๐”ธ๐• ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ MAY 4th , SATURDAY ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 707-6866 ๐Ÿ•™๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸOpen 10:30-10:00๐Ÿ—บ#33-160 East Beaver Creek ๐Ÿ—บ 7 Rms ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸTable Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸAttendants: We have 4๏ธโƒฃ today ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• DAISY ๐ŸŒนLILIAN ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• TINA ๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ†• NAT ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ NEWSFLASH ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐Ÿ†• TINA & ๐Ÿ†• NAT & ๐Ÿ†• DAISY & LILIAN โ€˜ s BACK ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ TODAY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€
  3. Montreal 1969:
    Elise seduction
  4. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐ŸคชPhoenix blossom Spa ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนMia sexy body big boobs ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜very good body slide ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนand Cici very good table shower๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ ๏ผŒHelen Deep Tissue Massage๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817-3366
  5. Aufan Spa:
    โค๏ธ SOFIE, ANGELA and MIMI are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ AUFAN SPA โค๏ธ 635 PHARMACY โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1L 3H3 โค๏ธ (647) 557-1407โค๏ธ
  6. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  7. hiyamickey:
    7 young petite sexy girls working @Reynaella wellness Address: 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham โ˜Ž๏ธ๏ผš905-470-8082
  8. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet cute Summer and young pretty fun Sally, young cute open mind Tina and beautiful GFE Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North
  9. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st # 203 /new Asian girl Yuki &Persian girl Jasmine today
  10. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at SUNRISE SPA: HAPPY & MICHELLE. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-325-8086 โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim Korean attendant with great massage and other skills. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5โ€™2โ€ & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered.
  11. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Anna๐Ÿ˜˜- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  12. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’šNEW ORIENTAL SPA๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ: LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-381-2688 โ˜Ž๏ธ LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5โ€™4โ€ and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded.
  13. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Michelle,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Aad,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Mumu,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ๐Ÿ address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  14. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 818-8896โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Bella ๐Ÿ˜˜ is a beautiful Vietnamese busty girl, very sexy, with RMT style massage and very good playful service. So friendly, and nice. Summer โค๏ธ has nice sexy body, and nice breasts. She can give very good massage and fun service.
  15. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cici , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica ,Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  16. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ SANA, CAMILLA, SARIKA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  17. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธ5124 Dundas W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ416-817 3366๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนtable shower ๐Ÿšฟ body scrub ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜Mia sexy body good service Cici nice girl Deep tissue massage
  18. Dreaminn:
    FRIDAY at ๐Ÿ’ญDREAM INN WELLNESS SPA๐Ÿ’ญ: *NEW GIRL HONEY, KELLY, & LULU. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-829-2983 โ˜Ž๏ธ HONEY (*NEW TODAY) is a beautiful slim Asian lady with an ample bosom, slightly curvy with a great ass. Her services are highly sought after. KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim, 5โ€™3โ€ with very liberal services.
  19. Peony Garden Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ2 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY ๐ŸŒธ JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN ๐ŸŒธ ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE ๐ŸŒธ PEONY GARDEN SPA ๐ŸŒธ 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 ๐ŸŒธ (416) 335-6093 ๐ŸŒธ
  20. GoldenFlower:
    FRIDAY at ๐Ÿ’›โญ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒป GOLDEN FLOWER SPA๐ŸŒป ๐ŸŒŸโญ๐Ÿ’›, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Kelly, Linda, Monica & Sonia. Arriving after 9pm: Jojo Kelly is slim and pretty with very good services. Linda is a pretty Vietnamese cutie with nice melons, curvy ass, and great services. Monica is sweet, attractive and accommodating.
  21. ASPA:
    ๐—™๐—ฅ๐—œ๐——๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—” ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: ๐—”๐—บ๐˜† & ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  22. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธCindy & Lina CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Lina is very well known for her great services and her impressive shapely ass. Come and see why! You will be glad you did.
  23. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Mia, Nana & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves. She can bbbj like a queen, & is open to dfk & cfs.
  24. Sparkling Spa:
    OT YOUNG GIRLS WAITING FOR BLOW YOU AWAY @ SPARKLING SPA: JAP SENSATION CHANEL AND SASSY JENNIFER READY TO KNOCK YOU OUT โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  25. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’— โ„๐”ธโ„™โ„™๐• ๐•„๐”ธ๐• ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ MAY 3rd , FRIDAY ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 707-6866 ๐Ÿ•™๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸOpen 10:30-10:00๐Ÿ—บ#33-160 East Beaver Creek ๐Ÿ—บ 7 Rms ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸTable Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸAttendants: We have 7๏ธโƒฃ today ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• DAISY ๐ŸŒนSOPHIE ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• OLIVIA ๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ†• NAT ๐ŸŒน CHERRY ๐ŸŒนLILIAN ๐ŸŒน LUCY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ NEWSFLASH ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐Ÿ†• OLIVIA & ๐Ÿ†• NAT & SOPHIE & ๐Ÿ†• DAISY & CHERRY & LILIAN โ€˜ s BACK ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ TODAY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€
  26. bumika.vashi:
    (((เค†เคชเค•เฅ‹ เคฌเคฟเคจเคพ เคจเคพเคŸเค• เคฏเคพ เคจเค–เคฐเฅ‡ เค•เคฐเคจเฅ‡ เคตเคพเคฒเคพ เคธเคฐเฅเคตเคฟเคธ เคšเคพเคนเฅ‡ เคคเฅ‹เคน เคฏเคพเคฆ เค•เคฐเคจเคพ. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  27. Selkirk:
    For the most part, amps are very sketchy.
  28. Sparkling Spa:
    HOT YOUNG GIRLS WAITING FOR BLOW YOU AWAY @ SPARKLING SPA: MUI CALIENTE STELLA AND SCHOOL GIRL SELENA (NEW!!) โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  29. K96akhil:
    Hyderabad
  30. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 9 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ MALIYA, ASHA, SANA, PAOLA, TRACY, AMANDA, RAVEN, PAYAL PEARL, AAVI, ANGEL ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  31. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ KAJAL, SARIKA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  32. Lulu1980:
    New girl Vicy ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนvery young girl sexy body Good service ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜Cici.Jenny Deep tissue massage ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ416-817-3366
  33. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Anna๐Ÿ˜˜- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  34. Sparkling Spa:
    HOT YOUNG GIRLS WAITING FOR BLOW YOU AWAY @ SPARKLING SPA: MUI CALIENTE STELLA AND SCHOOL GIRL SELENA (NEW!!) โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  35. Dreaminn:
    THURSDAY at ๐Ÿ’ญDREAM INN WELLNESS SPA๐Ÿ’ญ: HELEN, KELLY & VIVI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-829-2983 โ˜Ž๏ธ HELEN is a slim & sexy Asian beauty. Some say Helen bears a resemblance to the previous Purple Sugar boss Nana. KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim, 5โ€™3โ€ with very liberal services. VIVI is a very cute
  36. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,๐Ÿ address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„
  37. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Candy, Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  38. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 818-8896โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Cici๐Ÿ˜˜A very beautiful and sexy little fangirl, she has a sexy and petite figure, Cici service is first-class, worth having and trying, she belongs to the elite๐Ÿ‘She is very friendly, very cute and exquisite little model!!๐Ÿฅฐ Suki๐Ÿ˜is bea
  39. NewOriental:
    THURSDAY at ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’šNEW ORIENTAL SPA๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ: HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-381-2688 โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5โ€™4โ€ and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets
  40. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet cute Japanese Lily and young pretty fun Sally, young cute open mind Ivy and beautiful GFE Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North
  41. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/ 416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Cuban girl Mimi and Asian girl (new) Yuki in today
  42. SunriseRH:
    THURSDAY at SUNRISE SPA: MICHELLE, SUMMER & TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-325-8086 โ˜Ž๏ธ MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5โ€™2โ€ & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5โ€™3โ€ with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services.
  43. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡New 2nd Day Yong Sexy Curvy Latina Karen, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  44. GoldenFlower:
    THURSDAY at ๐Ÿ’›โญ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒป GOLDEN FLOWER SPA๐ŸŒป ๐ŸŒŸโญ๐Ÿ’›, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jojo, Mimi(to 8pm), Monica & Sherry. After 8pm: Sonia. 10am-8pm: Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. Mimi is young honey who can rock your world. Monica is sweet, attractive and accommodating.
  45. ASPA:
    ๐—ง๐—›๐—จ๐—ฅ๐—ฆ๐——๐—”๐—ฌ๐—”๐—ง ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: Fox, Coco & ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น[/color] ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ FOX is 26 years old with 34Cโ€™s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  46. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธHelen & Jenny. Helen is a sweet and very lovable Asian beauty with just enough curves to tease you, and an attitude to please you. Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  47. Peony Garden Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY ๐ŸŒธ NANCY: A PETITE, SMALL YOUNG VIETNAMESE GIRL, 5', BEAUTIFUL FACE, VERY FRIENDLY AND VERY OPEN MINDED ๐ŸŒธ SELINA: A YOUNG, TALL AND SLENDER ASIAN GIRL, LONG BLACK HAIR AND ABLE TO PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE ๐ŸŒธ ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE ๐ŸŒธ PEONY GARDEN SPA ๐ŸŒธ 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 ๐ŸŒธ (416) 35-6093 ๐ŸŒธ
  48. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ๐Ÿซฆ2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Sofia & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Sophia is a sweet & pretty Chinese lady with natural B Cups and an awe-inspiring smooth rounded ass.
  49. bumika.vashi:
  50. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’— โ„๐”ธโ„™โ„™๐• ๐•„๐”ธ๐• ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ MAY 2nd , THURSDAY ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 707-6866 ๐Ÿ•™๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸOpen 10:30-10:00๐Ÿ—บ#33-160 East Beaver Creek ๐Ÿ—บ 7 Rms ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸTable Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸAttendants: We have 6๏ธโƒฃ today ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• TINA ๐ŸŒนSOPHIE ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• SANDY ๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ†• NAT ๐ŸŒน ERICA ๐ŸŒนLUCY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ NEWSFLASH ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐Ÿ†• SANDY & ๐Ÿ†• NAT & SOPHIE & ๐Ÿ†•TINA & ERICA โ€˜ s BACK ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ TODAY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€
Back