Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Independent Girls in Mumbai 2

Very truly said! Though I am one of the genuine monger, I have been thrown out of discord group of @whoami#2915 without stating any valid reason by SO PROCLAIMED ADMIN. a few people are this much fucking arrogant that they won't accecpt opinion of others - I had posted in Pune experiences - I very well understand that Pune is dry city but if other mongers are getting ditched by a SP. Why the moderator/senior member is still promoting them? Are they getting comission for this? I just gave my opinion and a few people got red 🔴 chilly in their arse.... Matlab gaand hi jal gyi unki and instead of giving a warning / timeout - chutiye ne seedhe group se nikal diya. Abhi karne ko mai bhi yahan ek do kaam vaasna ka fr daal ke naya ID bana ke @whoami#2915 ke group mai dubara jaa sakta hu.. But aisa karunga nahi.....! May God bless that asshole who threw me out of that grp without any valid reason
Guess what I came across one of your post and trust me this is the reason why you have been thrown out of many discord groups, Your attitude is a big turn off.The way you talk , the way you approach people sucks big time. Look at the language.

Kya lagta hai yaha chutiye baithe hai sab? apna ghar family chodke tum jaise logoko jhelnei baithe hai? you all come with a common intrest searching for some release and fun to take a break from real life monotonous drama. You think abusing random Indie or monger in a open forum will make you look like a Hero? I am sorry Infact now you are looking like a big Asshole here. Some people come forward to help you guys does that mean they have to go through all your downmarket rants? Itna taklif hai toh contribute karo na, go find gems from all over Mumbai and run the show. Admin, seniors , well known members sab tumlogoko paalnei baithei hai kya? Do not abuse anyone here dude. Nobody is abusing you If you are been kicked out from several groups without any justification then the reason is that they dont think they need to give you any explanation or justification against your stupid thought process. Nobody has time for all this shit.

Now talking about commission part. You have been referring many girls should people assume that you take commission from them? You keep on exchanging good deals on hotels and rooms near Navi Mumbai and Vashi, Should people assume that you take commission from the owner? Nahi na, Toh bhai tumko kya taklif hai? I have list of mongers here who are newbies and exploring some quality chicks, You know why? Attitude matters man.

Sab chutiye hai tu he ek smart hai yaha bhai... tere wajah se chalraha hai sab.
Jidhar kitna bolna hai uthna he bolneika...sab jagah bakwaas karte ghumega toh koi nahi sunega. Nobody is interested in all these chutiyapa bro.
Yaha pe kuch b bakwaas karke Noble prize nahi milega.. Virtual world hai pagal matt ho.

Below attached post says you did not liked the service in first meet but went again to meet her and then you abuse her .....Ye kya chutiyapa hai 🤣 🤣

STOP ABUSING....Enough now.
You cannot glorify your personality by slinging dirt on people here. Yaha mei post daalti hu masti mazak mei next time do not use them and put someone down to prove your stupid illogical POV.Baat karneika tarika hota hai, Mei yaha ka don , mei lord fuckland bolke jayega baat toh chod dei koi khada b nahi karega. So calm down.

Attachments

• 1663006028236.png
    1663006028236.png
    339.4 KB · Views: 355
Last edited:
Guess what I came across one of your post and trust me this is the reason why you have been thrown out of many discord groups, Your attitude is a big turn off.The way you talk , the way you approach people sucks big time. Look at the language.

Kya lagta hai yaha chutiye baithe hai sab? apna ghar family chodke tum jaise logoko jhelnei baithe hai? you all come with a common intrest searching for some release and fun to take a break from real life monotonous drama. You think abusing random Indie or monger in a open forum will make you look like a Hero? I am sorry Infact now you are looking like a big Asshole here. Some people come forward to help you guys does that mean they have to go through all your downmarket rants? Itna taklif hai toh contribute karo na, go find gems from all over Mumbai and run the show. Admin, seniors , well known members sab tumlogoko paalnei baithei hai kya? Do not abuse anyone here dude. Nobody is abusing you If you are been kicked out from several groups without any justification then the reason is that they dont think they need to give you any explanation or justification against your stupid thought process. Nobody has time for all this shit.

Now talking about commission part. You have been referring many girls should people assume that you take commission from them? You keep on exchanging good deals on hotels and rooms near Navi Mumbai and Vashi, Should people assume that you take commission from the owner? Nahi na, Toh bhai tumko kya taklif hai? I have list of mongers here who are newbies and exploring some quality chicks, You know why? Attitude matters man.

Jidhar kitna bolna hai uthna he bolneika...sab jagah bakwaas karte ghumega toh koi nahi sunega. Nobody is interested in all these chutiyapa bro.
Yaha pe kuch b bakwaas karke Noble prize nahi milega.. Virtual world hai pagal matt ho.

Below attached post says you did not liked the service in first meet but went again to meet her and then you abuse her .....Ye kya chutiyapa hai 🤣 🤣

You cannot glorify your personality by slinging dirt on people here. Yaha mei post daalti hu masti mazak mei next time do not use them and put someone down to prove your stupid illogical POV.Baat karneika tarika hota hai, Mei yaha ka don , mei lord fuckland bolke jayega baat toh chod dei koi khada b nahi karega. So calm down.
Support karne ki baat nahi hai.
Reality ki baat hai.
The names in green names can't see any negative remarks on the indie they share,and if anyone experience bad and tell they will bombard him and remove from group.
They even don't have guts to keep this post on discord,because reality samne a jayengi.

Attachments

• IMG_2867.png
    IMG_2867.png
    646.3 KB · Views: 334
Support karne ki baat nahi hai.
Reality ki baat hai.
The names in green names can't see any negative remarks on the indie they share,and if anyone experience bad and tell they will bombard him and remove from group.
They even don't have guts to keep this post on discord,because reality samne a jayengi.
Support the right guy.The person whom you are supporting is not worth to stay in any group.Look at his abusive attitude towards the Indies.He is cribbing everywhere about everything.If you guys did not liked the group the people, or you have been kicked out then khatam karke aagei badneika.Open forum mei isko usko gaali deke koi Mahan kaam nahi kar rahei ho.Go join other group. Ha Agar aise he chutiye jaisa attitude raha koi achcha lead nahi dega reference nahi dega.

Abhi rukh ja ....wait and watch the moment he see this post he will start abusing me..Don't be surprised..

I don't know the story,nor I am supporting anybody here.Kindly do not behave like a toddler.Behave like a grown up matured gentlemen.Topic over matter closed.

Support the right guy.The person whom you are supporting is not worth to stay in any group.Look at his abusive attitude towards the Indies.He is cribbing everywhere about everything.If you guys did not liked the group the people, or you have been kicked out then khatam karke aagei badneika.Open forum mei isko usko gaali deke koi Mahan kaam nahi kar rahei ho.Go join other group. Ha Agar aise he chutiye jaisa attitude raha koi achcha lead nahi dega reference nahi dega.

Abhi rukh ja ....wait and watch the moment he see this post he will start abusing me..Don't be surprised..

I don't know the story,nor I am supporting anybody here.Kindly do not behave like a toddler.Behave like a grown up matured gentlemen.Topic over matter closed.
M not supporting him.
M just clarifying the behaviour of people in the group.
Though whomai is genuine person,but the people having mantri padh i can say behave like a child.
M not behaving like a child,i didn't liked the behaviour of them forum members so directly left the group,that's a gentleman do.
And please stop judging people by the way of talking.

M not supporting him.
M just clarifying the behaviour of people in the group.
Though whomai is genuine person,but the people having mantri padh i can say behave like a child.
M not behaving like a child,i didn't liked the behaviour of them forum members so directly left the group,that's a gentleman do.
And please stop judging people by the way of talking.
Ok Gentlemen.
Listen to me bro..This is a tricky world.People have high level of ego and way of executing things.One should be smart enough to gamble and get what they are looking for.For that your attitude and approach towards people does matters lot.Simply don't abuse in a open forum.

Waha group mei kisiki nahi sunte do you guys think they will bother to listen or note your frustration you putting in here.Nobody cares.2 3 group se nikal gayei it dosent matter to anybody.Sab idhar apna apna dekh rahei hai...waise b real life mei kamm drama hai kya.Idhar tp karneika bhool janeika.Apan behti Ganga mei haat dhokei nikal janeika...This is how the world functions.Let people deal with their own battle.Kya karneik hai real, fake prove karke.Konsa yaha jhanda gaadna hai.

I see you are a gentleman.There are lot of fish in the pond.Move on.

TOPIC OVER, MATTER CLOSED.

Last edited:

Jo screenshot tune diya hai... Tu sach mai chutiya tha aur rahega... Sahi se padh genuine feedback diya hai maine... And there r many who has given same feedback to this indie... Ab tere jaise chutiyo ko samjh nahi aata ya ego hurt ho jaata hai wo tera problem hai... Tu chootita tha hai aur rahega.... Itna bakchodi pela hai.. Usme aadhi cheeze point ki nahi.. Aut betichod.... Tu indies ko izzat dene ki baat kr raha... Kharab service milne pe sab gaali dete hai.. Na ki maala daal ke swagat... Lagta hai tujhe bhi commission peti milti hai..... Ego hurt.. Bc maine toh naam bhi nahi liya kisi monger ka.. Indirectly mirchi lag gyi.. Toh chor wo hai.. Main nahi.. Samjha betichod... Gaali khaane layak hi tune post kiya hai... Sach mai chootiya hai... Community guidelines gaand mai daalne ke liye hai fir... Aur mere ek post pe ucchal raha... Baaki previous post bhi dekh bharwe jo maine likhe the.. Jab itna hi time screenshot lene ke liye hai toh....JAA EK KHARAB SP KA PROMOTION KR...KOI GENUINE FEEDBACK DE TOH USKO GROUP SE NIKAL DE AUR KHUD KO RAJA SAMAJH LE......aur commission khaa le...hahahahah....tum mere ko mere way of talking se judge kr rahe instead of fr...isiliye tum certified chootiye ho aur gaali khaane ke layak ho.....TOPIC OVER MATTER CLOSED..hahaha

Last edited:
Ok Gentlemen.
Listen to me bro..This is a tricky world.People have high level of ego and way of executing things.One should be smart enough to gamble and get what they are looking for.For that your attitude and approach towards people does matters lot.Simply don't abuse in a open forum.

Waha group mei kisiki nahi sunte do you guys think they will bother to listen or note your frustration you putting in here.Nobody cares.2 3 group se nikal gayei it dosent matter to anybody.Sab idhar apna apna dekh rahei hai...waise b real life mei kamm drama hai kya.Idhar tp karneika bhool janeika.Apan behti Ganga mei haat dhokei nikal janeika...This is how the world functions.Let people deal with their own battle.Kya karneik hai real, fake prove karke.Konsa yaha jhanda gaadna hai.

I see you are a gentleman.There are lot of fish in the pond.Move on.

TOPIC OVER, MATTER CLOSED.
U tell why to prove someone is Real or fake.
Then y where u proving yourself Real and the mongers Fake who visited u and where judging your behaviour,if ur that Shetty..

Last edited:
Hi Guys,
I heard here in forum about some couple who are cuckold. They like to see their wife having sex with other man. I like to get such experience once. If anyone can help me with solid reference to connect with such couple i want to do sex with cuckold husband's wife.
The famous ones are Ritu-Amit couple from Kharghar

Wednesday I call Sweta 9775 . She asked to come to Vashi on desired hotel and take the room . I do the same but She send her friend Sunita 2895 . Service is good . All in menu . 2500 for 1 and 700 to ac room .

Sent from my SM-M315F using Tapatalk
Can u please share digits...?

U tell why to prove someone is Real or fake.
Then y where u proving yourself Real and the mongers Fake who visited u and judging your behaviour,if ur that Shetty..
Because I am cool

200.gif

Last edited:
Hey Guys!
Is there any contact in thane, who can match up to the likes of Payal Rabale, Service wise???

Sent from my I1927 using Tapatalk

Hello guys, if anyone is interested in exchanging maid/kaamwali type bai contacts from Thane then kindly PM me. I have got some more new contacts of Kaamwali Bai who works as housekeeping or other household stuff..Some of them are ready to have anal sex as well so if anyone is interested then PM for details and we can exchange contacts from Thane area.
Hi- Cld u pls share mai, kaamvali bai and unpaid contacts.. I am sharing a few... Jaya, gujju lady, 9224117658,Raji, Thane, Mob. 9930338570,Sucheta, Dombivli, mob. 9892600766..will share more when i come across... Pl share fm yr side. Thanks

The famous ones are Ritu-Amit couple from Kharghar
Arey bhadwe madarchod Randi ka baccha @sanjaykav, kahe chutiya couples ko idhar promote kar rahe ho bay ?? Commission khana band kar ab ?? Tu apni maa aur baap ko pehle yaha couple bana ke share kar, phir badi badi baatein karna sala madarchod Randi ka baccha @sanjaykav blooody bastard son of a bitch 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

@Tom78-Incase if you felt I am over smart here and being judgmental towards people based on their communication skill then I would like to clear that I dont intend to put anyone down. I am sorry if you felt demeaned by any of my statements here. I dont have ego issues hence I apologies. So no hard feelings bro. Cheers.

For people here-

I do understand that many of us have gone through some bitter bad experience irrespective of who we are Indie or a monger here which provokes us to be vocal and go beyond the limits but that is not going to help us in any ways. When I was body shamed and abused for no reason I kept cribbing about events and incidents and its started to bring the worst out of me. Sooner I realized that this is not me and I need to help myself hence I decided to let things go and move on in life. Now I read the FR and enjoy them but let me be honest when I come across certain post or write ups where Indies are brutally trolled and abused I feel like punching that monger left right and center however I try to think from a mongers perspective and tell myself that this is a clear disappointment and frustration of loosing hard earned money on a deed that went out of expectation. Try to understand what I write do not use it as a medium to put someone down. I dont like it. I do it for general awareness and for fun. Lets keep it that way. I dont intend to target anybody and get into argument. Virtual world or real world we are all humans hunting for needs keep it simple and less complicated. Take it easy. If you feel like someone has targeted you just communicate and conclude peacefully. I did the same.

People who are irritating me on PM - Some wants to know if I am a male or Female. Yes I am a female. I cant put my Aadhar here to prove you . That happened ones on a Discord group and trust me I was looking so hot that the fellow mongers were planning to quit mongering 🤣 🤣 .Hence I dont wish to give you another shock of your life.😬

People pinging for a Deed- I am extremely sorry I am not in the business anymore, There are lot many other girls who are in need kindly contact the seniors . I am sure they wont deny for any help or preferences you are looking for.

People who are randomly pinging me and getting on my nerves- Please be noted I am pmsing rest is your choice.

Thankyou 🙏

Last edited:
Shoutbox
  1. Sparkling Spa:
    Good day for a duo:SUPER MILF SASA AND SASSY JENNIFER!!!! @Sparkling Spa👌MENTION ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  2. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 MALIYA, GEET, MONIKA, PAOLA, ANNA, MIMI, KIRAN, NIMRAT, PAYAL PEARL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  3. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇New First Day Young Sexy Latina Karen, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  4. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan
  5. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet Summer and young cute open mind Jessy, pretty GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  6. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Mia😍 beautiful young Singapore girl. Mia has a very sexy body, and beautiful busty boobs and golden blonde hair. She can give a very good teasing and relaxing massage with a sensual great playful HAPPY service. So very sexy beautiful gir
  7. gold__rose__spa:
    💐🏵 at 1536 Warden Avenue 💋💞🌹Sunday, ☺💋 Michelle 💞💋💋for traditional style treatment and good service, nicely toned body, strong, does very firm treatment, pleasant personality. 💐 📳 647 346-8086📳
  8. Withme_Spa:
    💕💢 at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east, 💋 💥 💘 Sunday, 💘💗 Kim, 💯💓 gorgeous, long brown hair, a sexy medium body with good relaxation skill... nice service 😉💋 Angela, 💢💋 slim, and sexy body, very pretty. High energy session in store for you 💋 💖 Nicole, 💞💋 slim, and sexy body, nicely stacked, very pretty young lady, friendly, does nice style of relaxation treatment 💞 🔋 416 297-7488🔋
  9. lemon_tree:
    💛💋 a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, 201 💫💝💞💦 Sunday, ❣💞 Cici..💋💋. small build, friendly and pretty,comfortable treatment, excellent service , aka Coco,. and Lisa, ❤ 📞 647 348-2899📞
  10. Hollywood_Spa:
    💢 a cozy, clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100 💫💞💋 Sunday, ❣💘  Amy, 💋💋 medium height and build. very good looking, dark hair to shoulder, most comfortable treatment and good service level 💯💥 Sisi, 💋💗very slim build, medium height, can do firm treatment and over the top service. Cheerful personality and always thrilled to see you 💥 📱 416 222-5554📱
  11. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Helen , Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  12. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Connie , Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Niki,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella, Taiwan girl DD Boobs Thai deep massage lily,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  13. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    💋 at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east unit 5 💥💢💞 Sunday, 🪀 💖💋 Yoyo, 💋 small curvy body and pretty, energetic and flirty, here for therapeutic treatment with relaxation+ 💋 ☎️ 647 352-1588☎️
  14. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 NEW GIRL HELEN: A YOUNG TALL AND SLIM VIETNAMESE GIRL WITH AN INCREDIBLE BODY AND A NICE ROUND BEHIND 🌸 NITA: A FUN SIZED YOUNG INDIAN GIRL WITH A BEAUTIFUL FACE 🌸 ELLA: A YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  15. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Jessica sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and coco 😘very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 deep massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  16. Dreaminn:
    SUNDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: LULU, MIMI & YOYO. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ LULU is a well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim and beautiful with 34C Cups and incredible services. MIMI is a cute young Asian lady with a medium build,167Cms, 110Lbs, D Cup & very open minded services.
  17. GoldenFlower:
    SUNDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jessi, Sonia & Tracy; After 9pm: Jojo Jessi is a slim and petite Vietnamese hotty who is garnering repeat visits. ALSO, Indian Sonia after 7pm: Sonia comes from India with love. Tracy is a young, petite & pretty Japanese lady with very flexible services.
  18. ASPA:
    𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: Be𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹, & Sophia 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ RACHEL is a petite & cute, 34C, 155Cms & 50Kg, very gentle & patient. She has good communication, massage & service. SOPHIA is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5’4”
  19. HolidaySpa:
    Sunday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Coco & Jenny. Coco is a sweet slim lady with nice skills. Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  20. ForeverWarden:
    Sunday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Mia, Sophia & Summer. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves & very friendly attitude.
  21. Sparkling Spa:
    SUPER MILF SASA AND SASSY JENNIFER!!!! @Sparkling Spa👌MENTION ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 Today at 8:19 AM
  22. exploring007:
    Mumbai
  23. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 28th , SUNDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 5️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹 🆕 NAT 🌹SOPHIE 🌹 🆕 DAISY 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 LORI 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 DAISY & 🆕 TINA & SOPHIE & 🆕 NAT & LORI ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  24. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇New First Day Young Sexy Latina Karen, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  25. Sparkling Spa:
    THE FOX!!!! @Sparkling Spa👌MENTION ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 Today at 8:19 AM
  26. Skyy:
    Do please give me details about Mimi and Athen
  27. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-06 Today we have 5 girls on Saturday: Jennifer - CBC girl with large breasts and a nice booty to compliment her fun services Vicky - cute spinner with a slim frame and services Sandy -...
  28. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  29. Endless Joy Spa:
  30. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Wendy ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  31. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Lucky, Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  32. Golden Leaf Spa:
    Xixi and Coco are working today, hide away from rain in our warm luxury spa. 💛💫 437-999-2166 💛💫
  33. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan
  34. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Ivy ❤️ is new girl in our branch, shy and sweet but also very vocal and needy, she demands your happiness and satisfaction. Slim body, supple soft breasts with long nipples and a toned bum bum will have you intoxicated by Ivy’s good looks
  35. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Tiffany sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Angela very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 deep massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  36. Red Rose Spa:
    red rose spa
  37. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, SANA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  38. Dreaminn:
    SATURDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: ELSA, NINA & SUGAR 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ ELSA is slim, petite & very pretty, about 5’2” and 100 Lbs. Elsa has an innocent look about her, but she can drive you wild with pleasure, and provides a great massage. NINA is a Chinese Born Vietnamese lady, 168Cms, 110Lbs with long black hair
  39. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young open minded Yoyo 36DD and young cute Sophia, pretty GFE Ella and sweet Fun Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  40. GoldenFlower:
    SATURDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Mika(to 7pm), Mimi, Molly(to 7pm) & Sherry. After 7pm: Monica & Sonia Mika(to 7pm) is a sexy petite Vietnamese lady who can take good care of all your needs. Mimi is young honey who can rock your world. Molly(to 7pm) is a petite young Asian sweetheart
  41. ASPA:
    SATUR𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Jenny and best massage Rachel. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ JENNY is a sexy Asian honey, about 165 Cms., slim to medium build, beautiful natural 36C’s, long sexy legs & big hips, good massage & excellent services. Jenny has sexy smooth skin and a very good personality.
  42. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Lucy & Maggie. Lucy is a beautiful and slim Asian lady with a happy disposition and great services. Maggie is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like. 🌴😎🌅HOLIDAY SPA🌅😎🌴 3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4 (Kennedy Rd & Steeles Ave E) Scarborough, ON M1V 4Y
  43. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Lisa, Misaki & Tracy, Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Lisa is a young beautiful Viet spinner with 36DD’s, great massage and bbbj, very open minded.
  44. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸2 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 NEW GIRL MOON: A VERY YOUNG VIETNAMESE STUDENT WITH A VERY SEXY BODY, SLIM AND VERY OPEN MINDED 🌸 JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  45. Sparkling Spa:
    THE FOX!!!! @Sparkling Spa👌MENTION ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  46. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  47. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 27th , SATURDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 5️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹 🆕 NAT 🌹SUNNY 🌹 🆕 OLIVIA 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 SUNNY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 DAISY & 🆕 TINA & OLIVIA & 🆕 NAT & SUNNY ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  48. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young CBC Rachel tonight 8pm-2am, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  49. hiyamickey:
    6 girls working at Reynaella wellness @ 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  50. Sparkling Spa:
    Let us relax you @Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
Back