Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HELP! Deep Tissue Issue lol

agent 007

Reaction score
Ok people so i went to school in charlotte, nc "Southeastern School of Neuromuscular and Massage therapy" Very good reputation here in charlotte. (Maybe cuz its the only massage school here? lol) anyway we were strictly taught swedish and neuromuscular .. the end. Pretty boring yes i know. When we had clinical internship we were ONLY allowed to do a full body swedish relaxation massage. Now that im interviewing im being asked for full body deep tissue as a must ... and we never did that! What the hell am i suppsoed to do now? Not get a job ? Fake my way through it? Theres no classes anywhere in the area any time soon and i kinda need to get my crap together asap. I have a THIRD interview with the same spa tomorrow and they want strictly 70 minute deep tissue. Ok seriously? what do i do ?
I know im getting annoying with all the questions .. geez im so stressed lol thank you guys so much for your continued support!

Ok, you can do a few things, none of them though are to fake it.
If you had a client who asked you for something in whichyou were not trained you would refer them out right??
You could be upfront with them and tell them that you are not trained in Deep Tissue. You could call up your old instructor and tell them what is up. Maybe you can have a few sessions with them.
Were you taught "deep tissue" under another name?..myo?
Slow drags, broad spreading, heel of the hand/soft fist/elbow??
Get a deep tissue/myofascial massage, view some DVD's.
Yes, it's easy for someone on the other end of a computer to say, pass on this one...please do not think that I am dissmissing it like that.
I really wouldn't though, practice anything for which you aren't trained.

Robyn

Just had to giggle ...looking at the title of the post. My company name is in it.

lol

Robyn

I am assuming that you did learn the entire body for deep tissue but in pieces, for localized treatment only. Since that is what my school did for their training, we didn't have a routine for dt, but our hands on final was a full body dt! Which I proceeded to do an UH OH!!! when I walked into class and my professor announced it. So I would follow the same pattern that you would for your swedish routine... neck, arms, legs, feet - flip - back of legs and back... or whatever you do and keep your eyes on the clock.

When I started working in the real world... I started telling people that I don't do a full body dt that I do it only locally... this was a big mistake, since the lay person thinks that dt is "deep pressure" full body, which at the time my pressure wasn't as deep as it is now because I had to have a higher table height.

If you have someone that you can work tonight or tomorrow before the interview to just go over things to calm your nerves, I would do so... and if not just review your deep tissue notes and make sure you have a routine in your head of what you are planning on doing. Otherwise just let your hands be your guide, relax and work what you feel they need work on.

Thanks guys. I do plan on getting videos actually my Art Riggs book is supposed to be delivered today. But i did call my school and spoke to the director this morning and she told me "Well hunny deep tissue is just a deep swedish massage which you are more than capable of doing" hmm? I did make it clear to this woman that i was not trained in deep tissue and im really not comfortable with it and she continues to ignore that lol. We were taught soft fist elbow etc ... more in NMT. So i guess its more of trying to put it all together in a routine? I dont know we'll see what happens today. Im gonna go in and do my best. As my director said shes pretty convinced that this womans not really aware of what deep tissue really means. If shes asking for me to focus on one area than shes asking for neuromuscular. Deep tissue is just another form of swedish or something i dont know. ANyway we'll see ... either way after this interview goes horribly lol Im gonna go to the school and look in the job book that i didnt even know exsisted and she said THEY WILL get me a job lol So that sounds promising. We'll see how that goes.. ill keep you posted. Thank you all again for your responses and support you guys are the best!

i hope your interview went well today. and yes, pretty much most of the time someone is asking for deep tissue, what they're really asking for is deeper pressure swedish massage. if someone is coming in with pain in a specific area, then you can do your nmt. i think what this spa may be looking for is someone who can give a good massage and who can adjust their pressure for a client who wants a little deeper massage than usual. and sure you were trained in that. it's the same massage that you already offer with a little deeper pressure. let us know how it went!

pretty much most of the time someone is asking for deep tissue, what they're really asking for is deeper pressure swedish massage. if someone is coming in with pain in a specific area, then you can do your nmt.

Times sure seem to change. In my school - Deep tissue was the now version of NMT. Swedish was swedish - light, medium, or deep.

There are so many terms out now for the same thing! :lol:

Hope you had a great interview!! :D

Still is:

http://www.massageplanet.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2583

so the most natural question is:

what is a massage that is based in swedish of all pressures and includes various techniques of 'deep tissue' work?

In our school we were taught myofascial release as "Deep Tissue" massage. Naturally they've changed what they teach many times over since I've been there (13 yrs ago)

Generally when we hear deep tissue we translate that to a deep massage using therapeutic techniques (nmt, myofascial ect.) but occassionally we get someone who comes in and requests deep tissue when in fact they are just wanting a deep pressure relaxation massage.

Thats why we also talk in depth to the client before starting the massage to find out what they really want.

mush said:

what is a massage that is based in swedish of all pressures and includes various techniques of 'deep tissue' work?

I call this customized. This is the way I usually work. Swedish to warm the tissues and to finish with a section - deep work where needed.
Deep work to me = stripping, compression, cross fiber, use of knuckles, elbows, etc. trigger point, MFR.

Masthera said:
mush said:

I call this customized. This is the way I usually work. Swedish to warm the tissues and to finish with a section - deep work where needed.
Deep work to me = stripping, compression, cross fiber, use of knuckles, elbows, etc. trigger point, MFR.

Exactly :D Thanks for the words.

I agree as well. I wouldnt stress if I were you. When people ask me for deep tissue, I ask where the problem areas are that they want the most time spent. Thats where I do my deep work. They usually dont mean they want deep all over like the feet or scalp, that wouldnt be nice. "Deep tissue" to me is a mix of NMT(triggerpoints), swedish strokes done with much more pressure, basically, getting the knots out. I am sure your schooltaught you all that, now you just have to relax and apply those skills. No one expects you to be phenominal right outta the gate. It takes practice that continues after school is over.

Ok, Deep tissue. I graduated 5 years ago. The modalities went from Swedish to Sports Massage to Myofascial Release to Connective Tissue (which is deep tissue), to Hydrotherapy to Neuromuscular therapy under which Trigger Point Therapy falls. I had separate tests in all of those modalities. Our Deep tissue was taught in areas (back) (legs, front and back). We used closed fists, the pisiform and of course the forearm. The main idea is as we all know, the slower you go, the deeper you go. In a chiropractic office, the elbow is used...ouch! I don't believe deep tissue CAN be used over the whole body...upper arm for instance..outside, yes, inside, no and probably not recommended on the forearm unless slightly lighter in scope than what you'd do on the back. I call my mix of modalities a wellness massage just to differentiate from Swedish alone, and of course I will incorporate Shiatsu whenever possible, lol. This is probably TMI and I know it's too late to do any good to the original post, but it might be helpful to future MTs.

Life is good,

Jingluo

I realize these posts are a little old, however, im running into the same problem. In school we did not specifically learn DT massage. However, we did have NMT. Might I add, that I think the public is confused on what DT massage is. I have had people at the spa i used to work at that booked for a DT and all they really wanted was firmer pressure but be able to still relax. From what Ive read, DT massage is NOT Swedish with firmer pressure. If you gave a real DT massage, the client cannot relax and practically fall asleep. it takes alot of work from therapist and ongoing feedback during the session from client.

DT is not something they really teach in basic massage schools. ive been out of school for a year and the confusion over Deep Tissue seems to stem from Spa's using this service name in appropriately. A DT massage is skilled work, using TRP's, NMT, myofascial release, etc. In my school, we had about 40 hours of NMT. How it was presented was that its an introduction into this field so you can see if this is something you want to pursue further upon graduation. Yes, there were a few techniques you could take with you, but not enough to apply to an entire session of DT work.

I am asked alot to do a DT massage and quite frankly, I do not feel I have that ability in the sense where I feel what DT truly is! In fact, I am planning on taking a class on DT sometime soon just to get out of this
awkward position. But when you see all these other therapists doing DT work from just basic massage training, at times, Im wondering why Im not feeling capable (and its not due to my pressue/deep work, its technique needed ALONG with pressure/deep work).

So my question is, until i get the proper training, what should a DT massage consist of? For now, I just basically do swedish strokes but mostly work on trouble areas for the client, knots, etc. but I always feel I am working out of my realm due to what ive read about DT.

ANy thoughts, i have a DT to do this weekend.

BTW, I know a few therapists that went to same school I did, and they said they don't even know what Deep Tissue is. I think they too realize, there's more to it than just a deeper swedish massage and these therapists say they do not do DT massages, just therapeutic massage.

I had a DT massage because I wanted to see what it was. It was a spa, which was probably a mistake (i dont think most spas should be offering DT massages) but anyway, the massage was very vigorous, with FAST DEEP strokes, which I thought was totally wrong. The therapist was lacking a great deal of mindfulness, he never checked in with me, and was doing all this fast deep work. I was not very pleased, but once again, baffled by what DT massage truly is! I booked the appt so i could see what DT was all about. And I think this confirmed my suspicion on the confusion out there in therapists as well as the public.

I have Art Riggs Deep Tissue book, which is excellant, but have not tired to do any of the techniques. He also states, the techniques require additional training outside of basic massage training or introductory to NMT.

Any thoughts? Help? agreeements, disagreements??

Dwd

Personally, I think even if there were a catch all definition of DT that all practitioners everywhere would subscribe to, we'd still be in a dilemma. Every client will walk in with their own set of needs, wants, understanding. I have always called my massage Customized Therapeutic Massage for that reason. I tell every client that we'll bring techniques and ideas to the table that are appropriate for them each time they come for an appointment. I ask them leading questions, repeat what they say, ask if I'm on target in understanding what it is they want. then we make a plan to proceed. When they return, I ask further questions: were you pleased with how you felt after the massage? days after? Is there something you would like changed about our approach today? Are you experiencing the same issues/complaints? I know this sounds remedial to most of you out there - you probably all do the very same. What my point is is that no matter what trademarked, stolen, bootlegged, improvised, or intuitive work I bring to the table, the client goes away saying one of a couple things: man, she can really work deep. She's strong, but she can hold it back when it's needed, etc. Even though I pride myself on not giving cookie-cutter massages for the masses, most of my repeat clients want me to recreate that first massage - the one that hit the nail on the head or whatever. It has made me describe that massage as my signature massage (even though it varies), and I tell them my signature massage can be very firm or dialed to whatever is appropriate. I think, yes, I do deep work very well, but then I have had some friends describe my work as relaxing as opposed to another girlfriend's work as deep. In my opinion her work is sharp. I don't always like it, but I get their point because I never take the deep strokes out of a client's comfort threshold.

If someone in our field were to ask me to do deep tissue work on them, I would do the same as I would for my clients. And I'd keep checking in. If it helps, tell them that deep work is a relative term, and requesting 'deep' will warrant some conversation and participation while they are on the table with you.

Its semantics. We would have all had to go to a cookie cutter school to have the same understanding & output. Even then, we would get creative & the terms used would become elastic.

Jill/Sagetherapist

and to further confuse the crowd :p , the next most natural question is:

what is a massage that is based in swedish, of only deep pressure and includes various techniques of 'deep tissue' work?

I have always called my massage Customized Therapeutic Massage for that reason. I tell every client that we'll bring techniques and ideas to the table that are appropriate for them each time they come for an appointment.

Same here. Makes things a lot less confusing for everyone. :)

it is true that spas tend to 'confuse' the terms. often they will offer a 20-30 minute or 50-60 minute swedish, deep, sports, and therapeutic blend.
in that environment, deep and sports are fairly interchangable; even though one would probably never do a sports for an hour (not appropriate for true pre-event, possibly appropriate for post-event), or a true deep tissue for a whole hour is, as you noted, Dwd, could be uncomfortable.
i say interchangable, because those who are writing your service menus will either use one term or the other, or both.

i think it comes down to what type of work you offer in your practice. if you're focused on wellness massage, like in a spa, then deep is implied as a deep pressure swedish with deep tissue work. if you're offering injury rehab, remedial massage, medical massage, or the like, and the client is requesting deep, then true deep is what is in order.
but even that definition is confused because ultimately, we're in business; attempting to market a service to a relatively un-educated public, who has been influenced by what they have seen, read, or experienced. and from that marketing standpoint, we, as MT's need to offer services that can be readily understood by the potential clients. i think context is key.

compounding the issue is that many mt's offer a customizable blend~ one rate for all massage types; and others offer a delination between swedish, blend, deep and sports. whether this helps or hurts the ability for the public to accurately get the massage they want is a whole 'nother thread.

i always encourage those new to massage to read the service menus, and ask a lot of questions, because we all do it differently.

Shoutbox
  1. lemon_tree:
    💛💫 and a very discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, 201 💢💥💞 Saturday, 👄👄 Tina / Gracie 👄👄 average height and slim build, friendly and sexy, long dark hair, over the top service . and Lisa, 💞💋 💖 📞 647 348-2899📞
  2. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Ivy ❤️ is new girl in our branch, shy and sweet but also very vocal and needy, she demands your happiness and satisfaction. Slim body, supple soft breasts with long nipples and a toned bum bum will have you intoxicated by Ivy’s good looks
  3. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Tiffany sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Angela very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 deep massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  4. Red Rose Spa:
    red rose spa
  5. Hollywood_Spa:
    💢a cozy, clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100 💋 💫 💦 💘 Saturday, 💞❣ Olivia,👄👄 tiny girl, pretty, long dark hair. Friendly and has a very relaxing touch, you're sure to enjoy 💯💥 Sisi, 👄👄 very slim build, medium height, can do firm treatment and over the top service. Cheerful personality and always thrilled to see you 😘 💥 📱 416 222-5554📱
  6. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, SANA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  7. Withme_Spa:
    💕💢 at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east 💥💫💦💞 Saturday, ❣ 💗  Anna, 💘model like appearance, slim, and sexy body, very pretty and friendly. Great treatment and service. ❣💋 Ruby, 💝medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment and wonderful finish... comfortable treatment 💖💋 Vivian, 💋average height, slim build, very pretty, does a very personalized treatment that you are sure to love. 💋 🔋 416 297-7488🔋
  8. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    💋 at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5 💢 💞 💋 Saturday, ❤ Mary 💞💋 today for an amazing treatment... 5'5", long light brown hair, at least C, decent English and upbeat, cheerful personality. and Tammy, ❤ ☎️ 647 352-1588☎️
  9. gold__rose__spa:
    💐🏵 at 1536 Warden Avenue 💞💋🌹 Saturday, 💖💞 Lucy, 💋 tall and slim, toned and in shape, nice boobs, very white, smooth skin. customer service oriented. Pretty and friendly. and Fifi, 🏅 📳 647 346-8086📳
  10. Dreaminn:
    SATURDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: ELSA, NINA & SUGAR 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ ELSA is slim, petite & very pretty, about 5’2” and 100 Lbs. Elsa has an innocent look about her, but she can drive you wild with pleasure, and provides a great massage. NINA is a Chinese Born Vietnamese lady, 168Cms, 110Lbs with long black hair
  11. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young open minded Yoyo 36DD and young cute Sophia, pretty GFE Ella and sweet Fun Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  12. GoldenFlower:
    SATURDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Mika(to 7pm), Mimi, Molly(to 7pm) & Sherry. After 7pm: Monica & Sonia Mika(to 7pm) is a sexy petite Vietnamese lady who can take good care of all your needs. Mimi is young honey who can rock your world. Molly(to 7pm) is a petite young Asian sweetheart
  13. ASPA:
    SATUR𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Jenny and best massage Rachel. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ JENNY is a sexy Asian honey, about 165 Cms., slim to medium build, beautiful natural 36C’s, long sexy legs & big hips, good massage & excellent services. Jenny has sexy smooth skin and a very good personality.
  14. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Lucy & Maggie. Lucy is a beautiful and slim Asian lady with a happy disposition and great services. Maggie is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like. 🌴😎🌅HOLIDAY SPA🌅😎🌴 3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4 (Kennedy Rd & Steeles Ave E) Scarborough, ON M1V 4Y
  15. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Lisa, Misaki & Tracy, Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Lisa is a young beautiful Viet spinner with 36DD’s, great massage and bbbj, very open minded.
  16. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸2 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 NEW GIRL MOON: A VERY YOUNG VIETNAMESE STUDENT WITH A VERY SEXY BODY, SLIM AND VERY OPEN MINDED 🌸 JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  17. Sparkling Spa:
    THE FOX!!!! @Sparkling Spa👌MENTION ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  18. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  19. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 27th , SATURDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 5️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹 🆕 NAT 🌹SUNNY 🌹 🆕 OLIVIA 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 SUNNY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 DAISY & 🆕 TINA & OLIVIA & 🆕 NAT & SUNNY ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  20. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young CBC Rachel tonight 8pm-2am, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  21. hiyamickey:
    6 girls working at Reynaella wellness @ 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  22. Sparkling Spa:
    Let us relax you @Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  23. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Mia sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Cici 😘very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 Helen deep tissue massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  24. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 COCO, ASHA, SANA, MONIKA, DELILAH, AMANDA, MIMI, KIRAN, MAY 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  25. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Mia, Nana & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves. She can bbbj like a queen, & is open to dfk & cfs.
  26. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  27. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Aad,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Tina ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry 🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  28. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cici , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica ,Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . 🏠 2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  29. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young pretty fun Sally and young cute Summer, Beautiful open mind Tina with curve body and GFE nice Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  30. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Bella 😘 is a beautiful Vietnamese busty girl, very sexy, with RMT style massage and very good playful service. So friendly, and nice. Summer ❤️ has nice sexy body, and nice breasts. She can give very good massage and fun service.
  31. GoldenFlower:
    FRIDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Mika to 7pm, Monica, Sherry & Tracy to 7pm. Arriving after 7pm: Jojo & Sonia Mika is a sexy petite Vietnamese lady who can take good care of all your needs. Monica is sweet, attractive and accommodating. Sherry is an attractive slim Asian sweetie.
  32. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  33. Dreaminn:
    FRIDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: KELLY, LULU & New Girl NINA 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim, 5’3” with very liberal services. LULU is a popular & well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim & beautiful, 5’3”, 105 pounds with 34C Cups & incredible services.
  34. ASPA:
    𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗮𝘁 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: 𝗔𝗺𝘆 & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  35. Sparkling Spa:
    Sassy Jennifer, Sex Goddess Zoe and JAV Chanel ready for you @Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  36. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Cindy & Lina CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Lina is very well known for her great services and her impressive shapely ass. Come and see why! You will be glad you did.
  37. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  38. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  39. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 26th , FRIDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹CHERRY 🌹 🆕 NAT 🌹SOPHIE 🌹 🆕 OLIVIA 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 CHERRY & 🆕 TINA & OLIVIA & 🆕 NAT & SOPHIE ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  40. Bodybuilder:
    how is Emily's English speaking? Are the picture close how she looks?
  41. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 LUCY, MALIYA, SANA, AMANDA, RAVEN, MAY, KIRAN 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  42. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 / Good service Cuban girl Mimi in today
  43. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Thursday:New Polish gril gigi💋💋 Vittoria- Sweet school girl with a large serving of naughtiness Angela- Slim beauty with long legs and nice proportions Julia- Exotic...
  44. Sparkling Spa:
    Sassy Jennifer and MUI CALIENTE STELLA ready for you @Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  45. Suko 5Girls:
    Suko Spa schdule today on Thursday is 6 lovely💓ladies💇 Penny, Rina, Emily, Olivia, Sunny and Jessica 🛣 420 ValleymedeDr, Richmond Hill, same plaza McDonalds 📞☎ 905-597-8880 ☎
  46. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young CBC Rachel tonight 8pm-2am, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  47. Reynaella:
    6 girls working at Reynaella wellness, 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  48. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, SARIKA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  49. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🌹Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️3 girls every day 🌹🌹🥰🥰New girl today Kitty❤️petite and sexy skin🌹🌹🌹Professional table shower body scrub🥰🥰🥰 and so nice Cici and Jenny is very good👍 deep Deep Tissue Massage 🔥🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  50. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
Back