Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Group job interview tomorrow at doc's office

Eloise

Reaction score
I have a "small group interview" for an MT position tomorrow at a doctor's office. Has anyone had one of these? What should I expect? Thanks.

sounds interesting gessika! seems like it has the potential to be a more laidback, everyone discussing things kind of interview. i've never come across an interview like this before. be sure to let us know how it goes! btw, i don't mean AT ALL to alarm you but when i first read this i thought, uh oh, i bunch of people sitting around you drilling you with questions judging every word that comes out of your mouth! whoosh, that'd be a bummer! i'm totally kidding though. i'm sure your interview won't be like that! good luck to you and have fun!

Thanks terab. I didn't think of it as being just me and more than one interviewer, I was thinking it would be several candidates for the job all having the initial interview at once. Now you have me thinking...

Based on what the lady said on the phone I think it's the latter.

I had an interview like this - not for massage though. I didn't know it was going to be a group before I walked in - SURPRISE! Boy, did I get nervous fast!

I can only tell you my experience. They gave us questions on paper, we had to write down our answers in 10 minutes. Then each person in the group had to explain what we answered and then the group had to come to a consensus about how to handle each particular question. We had 15 minutes to do all 4 questions as a group. During this, 4 administrative people observed the group and wrote notes. We then all interviewed separately.

One person immediately dominated the situation. Not saying that is good or bad. I never did find out who they hired. I personally didn't enjoy the experience but I understand it is become the standard now a days!

My advice - speak up but don't dominate the situation. Make an effort to involve everyone and make compromises - if you have the same situation.

Hope this helps! Good luck and let us know how it goes.

This does not sound like something I'd like at all! I vaguely remember a "group" interview when I was 14 and wanted to be a candy striper at the hospital....it must have really sucked since I only vaguely remember it.

A couple of years ago I answered an ad for a chiro asst. and they asked if I could come at such and such time on such and such day. I was thinking I had an appointment for an interview....apparently 20 other people did too. I was the first to show up then a few minutes later well dressed people started filing in for their appointment. It was evident none of us realized there would be a million others. The chiro gave a group intro to what the job entailed and then started individual interviews (at least that was individual).

I hate group interviews.

Good luck Gessika!

edit: striper is one p right?

oh my gosh i didn't even think of the group as being a group of people being interviewed! yikes! this is interesting. i'm curious to see how this goes for you. good luck.

Ok, so here is how it went, it wasn't really a group interview:

There was just me and one other person, we were taken to separate rooms and interviewed individually by an MT and then one of the doctors (1 interviewer at a time). They like me so far, and I am going back this afternoon to give the MT a massage to see if I have what they are looking for.

Anyone have any feedback on the job itself?

The job is at a "spinal care" office that seems to specialize in helping people with injury recovery and chronic pain issues. They have an MD, Chiros, a PT and MT's. The MT's give 30 minute "deep tissue" work to clients and on Fridays they give massages to promote the clinic. (Not sure exactly what that entails).

I would be part time 20-21 hours a week, employee status, hourly pay of $14.00 to start (since I am just out of school).

I like the idea of guaranteed money coming in, but since I am just out of school, I'm not sure if the pay would be considered competitive.

Feedback welcome and appreciated!

If it's "hourly pay" of $14 where they pay you for all hours spent in the office, that's not too bad. If it's "hourly pay" where they pay you "hourly" for each hour of actual massage, they are trying to take advaneforum.xxxe of you being new to the industry.

And the "free fridays" concern me a little bit. Will you still be getting paid for that?

Are your hours going to be bunched together so you have the time to develop your own private practice on the side?

On the other hand, working in a spine treatment office could be really good experience for you. You know, you have the right to interview them as well. Ask questions. Ask the massage therapist how long he/she has been there, if there's anything you should know to "help you be a better fit," why she chooses to work for this office, how much interaction do they have with the desk staff, how busy they are... ask to see the books for scheduling massage.

Make sure the massage table is adjustable. I can't tell you how many chiro offices have a non-adjustable stationary table for the LMT.

That's a start. Good luck!

What is expected of you when you are not doing massage?
Is it worth $14 and hour if you are massaging all day?

What breaks between appointments will you get?
I have heard many horror stories about similar places working you to the bone with no breaks.
30 mins. (IMO) is not enough to do much more than warm up an area and spot treat it. What if the condition calls for more work/time?
What are you expected to accomplish in that 30 mins.?

Burnout would be a huge concern for me with this type of job.

The pay is hourly, so I am paid for the time I am there inlcuding the promotional Fridays, even if there is no massage work to be done. The Dr. said that they are busy and there isn't much down time.

Since I would be only about 20 hours a week, I would be there for 4-5 consecutive hours at a time in the afternoons-evenings on weekdays.

The current MT has been there for a year and a half. She looks really young though, so I'm not sure if this is her first and/or only job out of school. I think she is full time.

The table appears to be an adjustable electic lift type table.

There would be 15 minutes between each 30 minute client.

Thanks everyone for your input! I should know more after I use the massage room to give the massage!

Masthera said:
30 mins. (IMO) is not enough to do much more than warm up an area and spot treat it. What if the condition calls for more work/time?

it could be that stim, ultrasound and heat have already been applied prior to the adjustment to ready the area for the massage.
i think it has to do with the billing.... something like one client appointment is an adjustment plus 4 treatment modalities: which can be 2 15-minute massages plus 2 of stim, ultra, and heat/cold.

OK, here is what happened when I went back for the practical interview:

Red flags started going up when the MT started asking me questions like "How old are you?" "Are you married?" and "Where do you live?" How much more illegal can you get? She might as well have asked me if I believe in God or if I was gay! She was really young so I'm not sure if she was unaware of what she was doing and trying to make conversation, or if she was asking with intention. She seemed pretty well groomed by what they have going on there.

Then during the massage, she starts talking about the other services the business offers and how she is really doing 3-4 different jobs right now within the office (only one of them massage related) and how they are looking for someone to "cross train" so she won't be so overworked.

More red flags, and now I'm getting thrown off my focus and angry at the way she is turning things around. After all, I answered an ad in the paper for a "massage therapist in a physician's office".

The massage ends, she critiques me and then goes to confer with the chiro who I had also interviewed with this morning. He finally comes to get me and takes me to an office where he tells me they are going to make me an offer. Then he basically tells me I'm not very good at what I do but they will train me to massage the way his MT works.

I'm getting more and more leery about the whole deal at this point and so I ask some more questions to be sure he knows where I stand. I ask him about the "cross training" that the MT mentioned and tell him that I am really looking to focus solely on massage, and that if they have the need for the person in this position (only 20 hours a week) to be doing other work, I am not the best fit for the job. He then tells me that for the part time job, he is looking for 80-90% massage work and a little office help when no clients are scheduled and that a full time position would involve the "cross training".

Then he launches into the spiel on the promotions they do, (which occurs throughout the week, not just on Fridays as I was originally told). Basically they offer 30 minute massages to anyone who will come in for $15.00. There is a script the MT is supposed to read to get them to sign up for more services (which means they have to give their insurance card to the office to be photocopied).

Why wasn't any of that explained to me during the initial interview??? BEFORE they lured me back for a practical???

Then he leaves and is gone awhile and sends the MT back who shows me the script and explains the process to me and mentions again that they are looking for someone to "cross train". (HELLO?? The chiro just said that wasn't what the job entailed). So I mention AGAIN, that I am only looking for massage work and that I would not be the right fit if they have other needs.

At this point, the chiro bursts into the room (he had clearly been listening at the door) and says, "Alright then, let's all get on with our day!" So I thanked them and left.

I am just really disappointed, and the more I think about it, angry. This was a classic bait and switch. I felt like they were doing this whole good cop/bad cop routine sort of thing, the way they kept leaving the room to talk to the other and switching back and forth. It felt like they were trying to talk me into the job.

So my questions are: Is this kind of stuff standard? Did I do the right thing by not taking it? Clearly, I would not have been happy there. They were going to give me the job and had the papers written up and wanted to being "training" me this afternoon.

I'm just feeling like they thought I was an easy mark, and eager to take anything since I am just out of school. Maybe I am expecting too much from a job as a newbie. Should I "pay my dues" at places like this and see it as a learning experience? I have had three interviews in the past week and a half, and there has been some sort of deal breaker for me each time. Am I just being too picky, or going with my gut and holding out for what's right? I just don't know anymore. I'm really very discouraged at this point.

Thanks for listening to me rant, I hope this all makes sense. :cry:

Gessika, I vote that you're just listening to your gut. Honestly, if you feel during the interview process that it was not a good fit and you didn't feel it would be a good working environment for you, well I'm inclined to believe that your gut knows what's right for you.
We've already agreed that the pay was pretty low... and with their whole "bait and switch" routine... you probably thought walk, no RUN to the door!
And yes, I do think there are certain people who think that new massage therapists should work for an incredibly low amount of money... I myself having been out of school for about a year, had a "lovely" offer from the salon where my niece worked as a nail tech. She received 50 percent of each $40 set of acrylic nails she applied.
While the same employer offered me 45 percent of each $40/hr massage I did. Huh, what's wrong with that picture? Oh, and let's not forget the non-compete he wanted me to sign!
Yeah, right dude... See ya! *zoom!*

Thanks, Maestra. So, did you end up holding out for something that you felt was right and fair? I hope this all works out, and soon. I NEED a job.

You should take the job that best suits you and your needs. If you take a job that doesn't, you will most likely be miserable and end up leaving. Then you will be out looking for other jobs anyway.

I agree with my cyber-twin - go with your gut. I think you did the right thing. They seem to have been playing around with you and insulting you also.

Hang in there - the right job will find you. First instincts are usually proven to be right.

I think you did the right thing. I myself wouldn't have taken the job. I would rather be jobless than miserable at a place and I think that is what you would have been had you taken it.

It took me 2 and 1/2 years to find a job I loved after finishing school. I didn't settle for just anything. And you shouldn't either!

Hang in there when you find the place where you fit, you won't regret being picky. After all its you that has to be content with a place to give the best massages you possibly can.

I ended up working "seasonally" at a salon about 15 miles north of me for 2 summers... and doing "housecalls" where I could... trying to build my business.
That salon owner was nice to me, though one of her other stylists used to have me unpacking product and doing all kinds of stuff SHE was supposed to be doing... anyway, it was just too hard doing massage in a space where there wasn't quite enough room.
Those were some lean times for my mom and I... but we lived simply and I eventually I heard about a new salon opening up in town and that they might be wanting to interview for a MT because they wanted to become a "day spa" within the following year.
One of the spa owners briefly interviewed me alone, and then I was sort of invited back for a "group interview" as well... there were 3 other MTs who interviewed for the job at the time.
One girl who interviewed pretty much took herself out of the running right away by saying she wouldn't work for less than $40/hr. (The salon wanted to charge $50... and their commission would have been 30 percent. Therapist got $35 per massage.)
So anyway, I got the job and not long afterward the salon upped their commission to 35 percent... saying that they needed the extra 5 percent to cover the MC and Visa fees. :roll:
Eventually I got them to raise the price of the massage to $55 per massage. I had one client complain... but honestly it only meant I was making $1 more per massage than before! LOL
I worked for them for 4.5 years... and their commission was 40 percent of $60 when I quit in March 2004. Honestly I put up with a lot of stuff over those years that tried my patience. But I believed them when they said they were going to improve the place... I figured they should have had time in 4.5 years to put up some walls, or slap a coat of paint on the place... :roll:
But it was the fact they treated me like a money making machine rather than a person which finally "got my goat" so to speak. So I quit because I thought I was moving to Alabama. However, a couple weeks later my Mom suddenly died and I decided not to move away.
I'm still in the same city... many of my local clients from the salon have my # and are able to schedule with me at the health food store I work out of... or I provide some of them with in home massage. So my practice is partly outcall and partly out of the treatment room at the health food store.
They don't care about the $$... they told me I can pay them whatever I want... I've been working out of their space for over a year. And they treat me pretty well and are always glad to see me. And that itself makes a HUGE difference to me... even if I am charging less than they did at the salon, I'm 'bringing home' more.
I have "befriended" a few chiropractors and they've sent clients to me who they thought I could help... yes, even while I was at the salon!
Don't give up hope! Something will happen!
:smt109

You made a very good choice. Dishonesty in the interviewing process is NOT a good sign!!

i agree too! great decision. you don't need this job! you'll find something. keep looking and being positive.

Gessika said:
I would be part time 20-21 hours a week, employee status, hourly pay of $14.00 to start (since I am just out of school).
20hr per week or massage is generally recognised as full time for a massage therapist - do a 40 hr week and see the quick burn out rate.....

Shoutbox
  1. Sparkling Spa:
    SPARKLING SPA'S KOREAN SUMMER IS READY TO HEAT UP YOUR DAY โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  2. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel.
  3. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Lily๐Ÿ˜˜ - A petite tiny little Korean treat,
  4. SunriseRH:
    MONDAY at SUNRISE SPA: EMILY, MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-325-8086 โ˜Ž๏ธ EMILY is a beautiful Asian lady, 36C-29-29, 5โ€™4โ€ & 110Lbs, with a sensual touch. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5โ€™2โ€ & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5โ€™3โ€ with a captivating 36D-28-39
  5. NewOriental:
    MONDAY at NEW ORIENTAL SPA: HAPPY, HANNA & TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-381-2688 โ˜Ž๏ธ HANNA is a young, tall & slim Vietnamese honey with great skills & attitude. HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5โ€™6โ€ & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy.
  6. GoldenFlower:
    ๐Ÿ’›โญ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒป๐™‚๐™Š๐™‡๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™‰ ๐™๐™‡๐™Š๐™’๐™€๐™ ๐™Ž๐™‹๐˜ผ๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒŸโญ๐Ÿ’› 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿด-๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿณ MONDAY at๐Ÿ’›โญ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒปGOLDEN FLOWER SPA๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒŸโญ๐Ÿ’›, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777Jojo, Linda, & Sherry. Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. Linda is a pretty Vietnamese cutie with nice melons
  7. Hollywood_Spa:
    โค๐Ÿ’ข a cozy, clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100 ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ฅMonday, โค๐Ÿ’˜ Tracy, ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’‹tall with slim build, brown hair past shoulder, very pretty, amazing legs, friendly personality. excellent treatment and service.. ๐Ÿ’—Mimi,๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’‹ medium height. good looking, dark hair to shoulder, firm treatment followed by good service menu ๐Ÿ’ฅ Sisi, ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„very slim build, medium height, can do firm treatment and over the top service. Cheerful personality and always thrilled to see you ๐Ÿ’‹ ๐Ÿ“ฑ 416 222-5554๐Ÿ“ฑ
  8. ASPA:
    ๐— ๐—ข๐—ก๐——๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—”๐—ง ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: EMMA and RACHEL. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ EMMA is 1.64Cm. and weighs 52Kg. Emma is sweet and elegant, has very good communication & massage, and her services will make your visit enjoyable. RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5โ€™4
  9. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Spanish girl (Mia big boobs &ass thin waist) and new Asian girl Lucy in today
  10. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 818-8896โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Jennifer๐Ÿ˜˜- A busty curvy new girl from Taiwan with excellent massage skills and a fun bubbly personality. Nice thick bum to worship and play with. A fun wild girl willing to provide an exciting happy finish anyway you like ๐Ÿ˜˜Real picture
  11. Withme_Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’ข at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east, ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ž Monday, ๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ‘„ Cici, ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„ tall and slim, nice personality, pretty, does very good pressure point treatment and over the top finish technique.. ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’ž Nana, ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’‹slim to medium build, young, pretty. long brown hair. Medium pressure treatment and very nice service. ๐Ÿ’ž Kelly, ๐Ÿ’‹medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment and wonderful finish ๐Ÿ’‹ ๐Ÿ”‹ 416 297-7488๐Ÿ”‹
  12. lemon_tree:
    ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’ฅ a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, 201๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ž ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’‹ Monday, ๐Ÿ’ฅ Carmen, ๐Ÿ’‹(Candy) beautiful, dark hair to shoulder, tall and slim but busty, and does very relaxing treatment with over the top finish. ๐Ÿ’˜ ๐Ÿ“ž 647 348-2899๐Ÿ“ž
  13. HolidaySpa:
    Monday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธAMY, CINDY & VIVIAN AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Donโ€™t miss out on her special skills! CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit.
  14. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐ŸคชPhoenix blossom Spa ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนMia sexy body big boobs ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜very good body slide ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนand Cici very good table shower๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ ๏ผŒHelen Deep Tissue Massage๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817-3366
  15. ForeverWarden:
    Monday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ดโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Bella & NEW GIRLMiu Miu. Bella is around 5โ€™3โ€ with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well as a good massage. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild
  16. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center :New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Zoe ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry , address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  17. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Vita ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo, Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .โ˜Ž๏ธ4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„
  18. Dreaminn:
    MONDAY at ๐Ÿ’ญ๐——๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐—  ๐—œ๐—ก๐—ก ๐—ช๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’ญ: AMY, KELLY & MIMI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ โ˜Ž๏ธ AMY is a sweet and friendly Chinese vixen, 158Cms, 115Lbs, with C Cups and very willing to please. KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim, 5โ€™3โ€ with very liberal services. MIMI is a cute young Asian lady
  19. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young cute student Vivian and young fun open mind Tina with curve body, sexy Coco and pretty cute GFE Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  20. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    โฃ๐Ÿ’‹ at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5 ๐Ÿ’ข๐Ÿ’žโคMonday, ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’žSophia, ๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’—25 yrs, Oriental, 5'7", slim build, soft to medium treatment and very nice finish, very pretty. and Tammy๐Ÿ’‹ โ˜Ž๏ธ 647 352-1588โ˜Ž๏ธ
  21. gold__rose__spa:
    ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿต at 1536 Warden Avenue ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’Monday, ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ’˜ Ada, ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹ a beautiful Korean girl, super fit, slim, but good bust, beautiful, great service+. and Fifi ๐Ÿต ๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ“ณ 647 346-8086๐Ÿ“ณ
  22. Peony Garden Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY ๐ŸŒธ NEW GIRL HELEN: A TALL AND SLENDER YOUNG VIETNAMESE GIRL WITH A VERY LUSCIOUS BODY, VERY SWEET AND FRIENDLY YOU WILL BE SURE TO FALL IN LOVE ๐ŸŒธ JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN ๐ŸŒธ ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE ๐ŸŒธ PEONY GARDEN SPA ๐ŸŒธ 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 ๐ŸŒธ (416) 335-6093 ๐ŸŒธ
  23. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 5 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ MALIYA, SANA, LUCY, AMANDA, MIMI, ANAYA, EVA, ANGEL ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  24. Sparkling Spa:
    SPARKLING SPA WITH NEW GIRLS AND NEW MANAGEMENT HAS SUPER SEXY GIRLS WAITING TO BLOW YOU AWAY โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  25. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’— โ„๐”ธโ„™โ„™๐• ๐•„๐”ธ๐• ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ MAY 6th , MONDAY ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 707-6866 ๐Ÿ•™๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸOpen 10:30-10:00๐Ÿ—บ#33-160 East Beaver Creek ๐Ÿ—บ 7 Rms ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸTable Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸAttendants: We have 5๏ธโƒฃ today ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• DAISY ๐ŸŒนSOPHIE ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• RICA ๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ†• SENECA ๐ŸŒน LUCY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ NEWSFLASH ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐Ÿ†• RICA & ๐Ÿ†• SENECA & ๐Ÿ†• DAISY & SOPHIE โ€˜ s BACK ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ TODAY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€
  26. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel.
  27. HungSheffieldGuy:
    Offering Free Relaxing massages for mature women in the Sheffield area or near... if you will allow me to โ€œrelieveโ€ your stress levels in your home. โ€œplus any other requests i may considerโ€, only able to do *outcalls only* If interested, text my number or message via WhatsApp x0x7x9x6x4x0x0x6x0x2x7x.message All massages offered with / without Oil. Services provided: Full /half body /foot/ back massage Soft relaxing massage Head neck and shoulder Thighs and leg massage...
  28. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699 Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Sunday ๏ผšNew Spanish girl Bunny๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹Candy - petite cutie who is a bundle of fun and pleasure Amy- Friendly school girl with a nice body and matching services to please CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and attitude...
  29. hiyamickey:
    5 girls working @Reynaella wellness, Address: 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham โ˜Ž๏ธ๏ผš905-470-8082
  30. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Apple๐Ÿ˜˜ - Brand new girl from Taiwan just a
  31. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐ŸคชPhoenix blossom Spa ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนJessica sexy body big boobs ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜very good body slide ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนand coco ๐Ÿ˜˜very good table shower๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ Cici deep massage ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817-3366
  32. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 818-8896โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Mia๐Ÿ˜ beautiful young Singapore girl. Mia has a very sexy body, and beautiful busty boobs and golden blonde hair. She can give a very good teasing and relaxing massage with a sensual great playful HAPPY service. So very sexy beautiful gir
  33. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Helen , Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry,๐Ÿ  address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„
  34. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Connie , Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Niki,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella, Taiwan girl DD Boobs Thai deep massage lily,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .โ˜Ž๏ธ4379857899๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  35. ForeverWarden:
    Sunday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Jennifer, Mia & Sophia. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Jennifer is a tall, slim & pretty Asian babe. Come and give her a try, and youโ€™ll be sure to come back for more.
  36. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ SANA, CANDY and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  37. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young fun open mind Jessy and young sweet Summer , sexy Coco and pretty cute GFE Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  38. Dreaminn:
    SUNDAY at ๐Ÿ’ญ๐——๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐—  ๐—œ๐—ก๐—ก ๐—ช๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’ญ: LULU, MIMI & YOYO. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ โ˜Ž๏ธ LULU is a well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim and beautiful with 34C Cups and incredible services. MIMI is a cute young Asian lady with a medium build,167Cms, 110Lbs, D CupS & very open minded services.
  39. Sparkling Spa:
    YOUNG GIRLS JENNIFER AND FOX WAITING TO BLOW YOU AWAY โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  40. SunriseRH:
    SUNDAY at SUNRISE SPA: MICHELLE, SUMMER. & TIANA 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-325-8086 โ˜Ž๏ธ MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5โ€™2โ€ & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5โ€™3โ€ with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services.
  41. NewOriental:
    SUNDAY at ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’šNEW ORIENTAL SPA๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ: HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-381-2688 โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5โ€™4โ€ and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets
  42. GoldenFlower:
    SUNDAY at ๐Ÿ’›โญ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒปGOLDEN FLOWER SPA๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒŸโญ๐Ÿ’›, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jessi, Mila, Misa(to 7pm) & Sonia; After 7pm: Jojo Jessi is a slim and petite Vietnamese hotty who is garnering repeat visits. Mila is a young Korean hottie, curvy with with 34DD melons, fair skin, and nice services. Misa is a young, pretty & petite Vietnamese lady
  43. ASPA:
    ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐——๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—”๐—ง ๐—” ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: Be๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น, & Sophia ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ RACHEL is a petite & cute, 34C, 155Cms & 50Kg, very gentle & patient. She has good communication, massage & service. SOPHIA is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5โ€™4โ€
  44. HolidaySpa:
    Sunday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธAmy & Jenny. AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Donโ€™t miss out on her special skills! Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  45. bumika.vashi:
    (((เค†เคชเค•เฅ‹ เคฌเคฟเคจเคพ เคจเคพเคŸเค• เคฏเคพ เคจเค–เคฐเฅ‡ เค•เคฐเคจเฅ‡ เคตเคพเคฒเคพ เคธเคฐเฅเคตเคฟเคธ เคšเคพเคนเฅ‡ เคคเฅ‹เคน เคฏเคพเคฆ เค•เคฐเคจเคพ. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  46. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’— โ„๐”ธโ„™โ„™๐• ๐•„๐”ธ๐• ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ MAY 5th , SUNDAY ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 707-6866 ๐Ÿ•™๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸOpen 10:30-10:00๐Ÿ—บ#33-160 East Beaver Creek ๐Ÿ—บ 7 Rms ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸTable Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸAttendants: We have 4๏ธโƒฃ today ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• DAISY ๐ŸŒนSOPHIE ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• TINA ๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ†• CHERRY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ NEWSFLASH ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐Ÿ†• TINA & ๐Ÿ†• CHERRY & ๐Ÿ†• DAISY & SOPHIE โ€˜ s BACK ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ TODAY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€
  47. Sparkling Spa:
    YOUNG GIRLS SUMMER AND FOX WAITING TO BLOW YOU AWAY โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  48. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet open mind Yoyo and young pretty cute Ella, sexy Coco and fun GFE Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  49. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡Young Fit Sexy Latina Karen, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel.
  50. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Turkish Persian girl Jasmine today
Back