Spa AD Golden Rose Water Wellness Center, 280 Yorktech dr, unit 18. (905)604 3855

Shoutbox
  1. Golden [email protected] Kennedy Rd. C6 - 9052580777:
    💛Jan 27. 10:30am-11pm💛 Young Sexy Chinese Jessica.💛 Chinese Hailey💛
  2. Bart2016:
    Blake
  3. Darkass:
    Any viet girl today ?
  4. Darkass:
    Viet
  5. niceandnaughty:
    99 KingZone Spa, 4602 Steeles Ave. E. 💋 Our very cute apple bottom Coco is working today. She enjoy her work and loves to make our customers fully satisfied ❤❤💋 647-657-7816
  6. Rashy:
    Qq spa
  7. SteveXXX:
    Orchid spa ❤❤❤Young girl Victoria and Mi Mi working today ❤❤❤
  8. SteveXXX:
    The One Spa ❤❤❤We have lovely sexy girl Ci Ci and J J working today ! 4379946219 ❤❤❤
  9. Kim in Vaughan:
    ❤ I provide beautiful Vietnamese massage in Vaughan ❤ Please call or text me to hookup ❤ 647-708-3899 ❤ I am a friendly and curvy lady
  10. red rose spa:
    Two new white girls today ❤ Angel and Sophia ❤ 2588 Birchmount Rd, Scarborough, M1T 2M5 ☎ (647) 702-8800
  11. MagicGarden:
    Wednesday at 🌻⎝𝐌̿̈́͑𝐀̀͊𝐆̒̓͝𝐈̔̕͠𝐂͒̀̔ 𝐆̀͒𝐀̈́͒̓𝐑̀̿͛𝐃͊͊̚𝐄͑̚͠𝐍̈́̓̿⎠𝟱-𝟳𝟲𝟲𝟱 𝗞𝗲𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗱𝘆 𝗥𝗱, 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗸𝗵𝗮𝗺🌻: 🇯🇵🔴 𝕵𝖆𝖕𝖆𝖓𝖊𝖘𝖊 Maria 🔴🇯🇵 & Chinese Cindy. Magic Garden ⎝𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟲𝟬𝟴-𝟰𝟬𝟲𝟮 ⎠🌻
  12. SteveXXX:
    The One Spa ❤❤❤We have sexy Pretty girl Ci Ci and J J working today! ⏰ 437-994-6219 (Walk-ins Welcome or Call for Appointment Unit #202, 1315 Lawrence Ave. East, North York (DVP/Lawrence) (One Traffic Light East of DVP in the plaza between Tesla Car Dealership & Esso Gas Station❤❤❤
  13. See You Health Center:
    Candy:She is a Vietnamese BBJ service queen, she Spicy body and natural star like face(9:30am-6:00pm)and Anna:Super Sexy Chinese Service Queen. sexy tight body with DD melon on her chest. ☎416-988-2950(9:30am-9:00pm)
  14. Tokyo Rose:
    JENNIFER IS AT JOSEPHINE SPA on Browns Line six days a week Visit for an fantastic open-minded session Call or text now 416-357-9233 (from 7am-9pm please)
  15. OnlyYouMassage:
    OPEN TODAY 9am-9pm🌸🌸Asian Massage🌸🌸Queensway Etobicoke🌸🌸$40 for 30mins🌸🌸ONLY YOU HEALTH CENTRE🌸🌸773A The Queensway, Toronto🌸🌸647-351-5058 ;)
  16. Greenway Spa:
    🍀GREENWAY SPA🍀 4907 Yonge Street 2nd Floor Toronto, Ontario M2N 5N4 2 blocks north of Sheppard & Yonge. On the east side of Yonge St. ☎PHONE☎ 416-512-9693 - Call to book, Private message to book or walk in ok. ⏰HOURS⏰ Enjoy a massage at GreenWay Spa 7 days a week. Hours of operation: 10am - 9pm Wednesday January 26th we have two beautiful young girls - CINDY and CRYSTAL working from 10am to 9pm - both girls give excellent strong massage skills with wonderful sensual satisfying finish.
  17. petetjoy:
    Full season wellness center:Taiwan girl DD Boobs Thai deep massage lily,young girl Thin petite elegant temperament Eva Young girl sexy beautiful face Cici ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1. ☎4379857899
  18. Oshawa Asian Mimi:
    MIMI IS BACK!!!!!! Working all day and night on Wednesday January 26. 📸📸NEW PICTURES📸📸 💯💯REAL💯💯NEW PICTURES📸📸 Located at an upscale private suite close to Simcoe and Taunton in OSHAWA Open Minded Friendly Service Sexy Naughty Oshawa Asian Babe Hot New Asian Girl Open Minded No Rush ☎ 647.709.7568 ☎ In Oshawa Mimi 100% REAL PICS 100 % REAL PICS 100% Mimi HIGHLY ADDICTIVE pleasing and nurturing Asian mix girl with all natural 36DD ✨ BEAUTIFUL Face ✨ AMAZING Skills ✨ Sweet & Open Minded
  19. My Little House:
    CALL/TEXT ☎ ✉ 289.552.1822 ✉ ☎ CALL/TEXT WHATSAPP 289.552.1822 WHATSAPP Durham's RETURNING favourite Asian Superstar ❤MONICA❤ is back in Oshawa 💯 Slim Asian treat 🥰 open minded TAIWANESE ❤CAR MODEL LOOK-A-LIKE❤ MONICA is always open minded with PSE no rush service 🥰 regular and new clients welcome but SAFETY measures for everyone and community is number one priority!!!! Unforgettable experience ❤ Real Pictures of MONICA 💯 Sweet & friendly Asian girl very open minded -MASSAGE ❤AVAILABLE
  20. hiyamickey:
    Ellagance wellness center will have 5 girls working today, superstar Korea girl Baby nice body with D cups, sexy girl Bobo DD cups, hot Korea girl Hannah with D cups, super sweet Nancy, young petite girl Ella @7-8099 Weston Road ☎289-657-1666
  21. AquaBaySpa:
    Want A Deep Relaxation Massage With Great Tease & Finish? :heart3 BOOK TODAY ELLA (New):heart1 ASHLEY (New) :heart1 30s, Experienced. Aqua Bay Spa Leslie & Hwy 7. TEXT/CALL (647) 939-0599 LIVE CHAT AQUABAYSPA.CA
  22. Kitchener Massage:
    We have hot skinny Oriental girls ☎ These sweet and busty Asian girls will warm up your winter ☎ 206 King East ☎ Unit D ☎ Behind Babylon Restaurant ☎ Kitchener ☎ 226-792-7017
  23. HowardXXX:
    ❤ORCHID SPA ❤ ** Hot, Sexy & Service-Oriented Young Asian Attendants !!!! 🕙 Open 10am - 10pm, Monday-Sunday (7 Days a week) ☎437-220-6963 (Walk-ins Welcome or Call for Appointment) Unit #103 3601 Highway 7 East, Markham (Just west of Warden Ave. on the south side) (HSBC Tower, Liberty Square Plaza)
  24. HowardXXX:
    ☀☀The ONE Spa❤--REAL PICS--❤--In-Room Shower--❤--437-994-6219--❤ ⏰ Open 10am - 9pm, Monday-Sunday (7 Days a week) ⏰ 437-994-6219 (Walk-ins Welcome or Call for Appointment) Unit #202, 1315 Lawrence Ave. East North York (DVP/Lawrence) (One Traffic Light East of DVP in the plaza between Tesla Car Dealership & Esso Gas Station
  25. Waterfall Spa:
    Enjoy quality time with sexy babes Lucy and Anna on Sunday 💙 Open 10am-9pm 💙 Attractive friendly girls! 💙 2324 Lakeshore Blvd 💙 Etobicoke 💙 M8V 1B6 💙 416-252-9922 💙 $40 for thirty minutes

krayjee

Known Reviewer
Reaction score
Awards
Golden Rose Water.....280 Yorktech drive #18 will have a new sexy slim girl Yumi , slim and sexy Vicky with milky skin and sweet melons, sweet and friendly Ella and fun loving super friendly Maggie on duty..Tel..(905) 604 3855.

B.M.H.666

Known Reviewer
Reaction score
Golden Rose Water.....280 Yorktech drive #18 will have a new sexy slim girl Yumi , slim and sexy Vicky with milky skin and sweet melons, sweet and friendly Ella and fun loving super friendly Maggie on duty..Tel..(905) 604 3855.
No Yumi again? Damn…KJ who’s this Ella?

krayjee

Known Reviewer
Reaction score
Awards

krayjee

Known Reviewer
Reaction score
Awards
Golden Rose Water.....280 Yorktech drive #18 will have sexy new girl chesty Bonnie , fun and sexy easy going Angela, sweet and fun loving super friendly Maggie on duty..Tel..(905) 604 3855.

krayjee

Known Reviewer
Reaction score
Awards
Golden Rose Water.....280 Yorktech drive #18 will have new young very pretty girl Lora(ex. one of the super star from hwy7 and Leslie area spa) , sweet and sensual Eliza (ex JR) and fun loving super friendly Maggie on duty..Tel..(905) 604 3855.

krayjee

Known Reviewer
Reaction score
Awards
Here are the info of the girls on duty...

Lora....she is a very good looking young girl in her mid to hi 20s, about 5' 4" tall, around 110 lbs with nice slim slender body and very pretty face. She is very sweet, very friendly, can provide a good medium strong relaxation massage. She is one of the popular stars at her previous spa near McDonalds. Just be nice and clean, you will have a good time with her.

Eliza.... she is a very good looking lady in her mid 30s, about 5' 2" tall , around 110 lbs with very nice slender body. Her English is very good, very friendly and very easy to get along with. She has lots of skills and experience, knows what a man wants and like and always eager to please. No wonder she was one of the most booked girl at JR a few yrs back.

Maggie...she is a very good looking lady in her low 40s, about 5' 4" tall, around 115 lbs with nice medium built shapely body. She is super friendly, very easy going and well known for her amazingly good massage and sensual touch. No wonder she is one of the most popular girl when she was at Just Relax and lots of regulars of her own following her wherever she works

ppc

Reviewer
Reaction score

Lora....she is a very good looking young girl in her mid to hi 20s, about 5' 4" tall, around 110 lbs with nice slim slender body and very pretty face. She is very sweet, very friendly, can provide a good medium strong relaxation massage. She is one of the popular stars at her previous spa near McDonalds. Just be nice and clean, you will have a good time with her.

Eliza.... she is a very good looking lady in her mid 30s, about 5' 2" tall , around 110 lbs with very nice slender body. Her English is very good, very friendly and very easy to get along with. She has lots of skills and experience, knows what a man wants and like and always eager to please. No wonder she was one of the most booked girl at JR a few yrs back.

Maggie...she is a very good looking lady in her low 40s, about 5' 4" tall, around 115 lbs with nice medium built shapely body. She is super friendly, very easy going and well known for her amazingly good massage and sensual touch. No wonder she is one of the most popular girl when she was at Just Relax and lots of regulars of her own following her wherever she works
Which mac ?

krayjee

Known Reviewer
Reaction score
Awards
Golden Rose Water.....280 Yorktech drive #18 will have sexy and sweet chesty Mena with E melons, sweet and easy going Eliza and everyone's fav fun loving Maggie on duty..Tel..(905) 604 3855.

krayjee

Known Reviewer
Reaction score
Awards
Golden Rose Water.....280 Yorktech drive #18 will have slim and fit very pretty sexy and open minded girl Kelly, sexy and shy Apple and everyone's fav fun loving Maggie on duty..Tel..(905) 604 3855.

krayjee

Known Reviewer
Reaction score
Awards

Apple..she is a good looking young girl in her high 20s, about 5' 4" tall, around 110 lbs. She is a bit shy and quiet type. You have to take the lead. She is very easy going, takes the directions well. The best thing about her was her massage skills. She is well know at JR and SH as Sophie last yr and well known for good massage.

Mina....she is a very good looking lady in her low 30s, about 5' 4" tall, around 115 lbs with nice slim slender body and huge E melons. She is very sweet, very friendly, can provide a good medium strong relaxation massage. Just be nice and clean, you will have lots of fun with her fun bags.

Kelly.... she is a very good looking lady in her mid 30s, about 5' 5" tall , around 110 lbs with very nice slender body. Her English is very good, very friendly and very easy to get along with. She has lots of skills and experience, knows what a man wants and like and always eager to please. No wonder she was one of the most sought after girl in her holistic days.

Here is Kelly's review when working as Angela...

Read another post on Angela, and based on the positive review, I saw Angela this week. Been hobbying for many years and many cities, but this girl is the best Asian MPA I have ever seen. The perfect face and perfect body! YMMV but we had great mileage, within MP limitations of course.

Started with a RMT like massage and then got on top of the table with me. She used her long hair and beautiful breasts to tickle my back. Her soft moaning in my ears pitched my tent. Negotiated the special offers and away we went. This girl has talent, and aimed to please.

Kraygee

Reaction score
LMAO - this review tells you everything you need to know about how serious this person is. Hobbying for many years and many cities and she’s the best asian he’s ever seen… either get some fucking glasses or you’ve hit up every mediocre spa on your travels. The chick is sexy enough, but nowhere near deserving of the accolades he’s spouting. Those rock hard, awful fake tits don’t get enough talk. But to be fair, her ass makes up for her grossly done tits.

krayjee

Known Reviewer
Reaction score
Awards
Golden Rose Water.....280 Yorktech drive #18 will have a sweet and flirty fun girl Tiffany, sexy and friendly Wendy and fun loving super friendly Maggie on duty..Tel..(905) 604 3855.

krayjee

Known Reviewer
Reaction score
Awards
Here are the info of the girls on duty....

Tiffany...she is a very good looking petite girl in her high 20s to low 30s, about 5' 1". around 100 lbs with nice slim body. She is very cute, very playful and knows how to read a man well. She can massage very well, very easy going and takes the directions well. She is pretty much like Coco of SL. Just be nice and clean, you can have lots of fun.

Wendy....she is a very good looking slim and slender lady in her mid to high 30s, about 5'5" tall, around 115 lbs with long hair. She can provides a real good strong massage and knows what a man likes. She is very open minded and takes the directions well. If you are nice, she is all yours.

Maggie...she is a very good looking lady in her low 40s, about 5' 4" tall, around 115 lbs with nice medium built shapely body. She is super friendly, very easy going and well known for her amazingly good massage and sensual touch. No wonder she is one of the most popular girl when she was at Just Relax and lots of regulars of her own following her wherever she works..

Advance booking is strongly suggested for fun and cute girl Tiffany.

Here is a review of Tiffany...

Just had a session with Tiffany after a great round of golf. Thanks to the gent who cancelled his 6:30 pm appointment. I have seen Tiffany only once about a year ago at the old location and yet she remembered me as soon as I got into the spa. She was wearing a black dress and she looks almost exactly like Coco of SL except Tiffany is a bit shorter and smaller. She has improved a lot in every department and she was so much fun to be with from the very beginning.

She started with a little bit of massage to stretch my muscles up and then climb on to the bed, sat on my back and massaging me using her knees. From time to time she will glide down to my butt, spread up my ass using her knees and teasing me with her hands on my butt crack and balls just to drive me crazy. Then when her pussy was on my butt, she will pretend as if her knees slipped off my butt and started humping me with her pussy and grinding on my ass combining with fake moans and dirty talks....lol

A few minutes later we went for the body slides. She told me to stay face down and started slip sliding on my back , nibbling my ears and whispering dirty talks time to time and she seems like she was having so much fun. The big disappointment came when I turned over and told her to lay down on her back.

My big plan of dining on her kitty and making her go crazy like last time was smashed when I saw the little white string sticking out of her clean shaven pussy. I was quite disappointed but she was so sweet and told me we can still have fun in a different way. She let me lay on top of her, put my rock hard junior in between her thighs and told me we can have fun now..lol. I thought about going for Italian finish but I needed a little LFK and finished up in mish position.

To be honest, it was pretty good even though I didn't get what I wanted. I guess it's her personality and great attitude which makes the session very enjoyable. We still have a bit of time left, so she gave me a very good leg and feet massage. Looking forward to see her again next week.

krayjee

Known Reviewer
Reaction score
Awards
Golden Rose Water.....280 Yorktech drive #18 will have sexy new tall and slim girl Wendy, sexy chesty Mina with E melons and fun loving super friendly Maggie on duty..Tel..(905) 604 3855.

krayjee

Known Reviewer
Reaction score
Awards
Golden Rose Water.....280 Yorktech drive #18 will have very flirty and fun girl Tiffany who is very good at making you tiff...oops..stiff, , sweet and slender very good looking Wendy and fun loving super friendly Maggie on duty..Tel..(905) 604 3855.

krayjee

Known Reviewer
Reaction score
Awards
Here are the info of the girls on duty....

Tiffany...she is a very good looking petite girl in her high 20s to low 30s, about 5' 1". around 100 lbs with nice slim body. She is very cute, very playful and knows how to read a man well. She can massage very well, very easy going and takes the directions well. She is pretty much like Coco of SL. Just be nice and clean, you can have lots of fun.

Wendy.....she is a very good looking slim and tall lady in her high 30s, about 5'5" tall, around 110 lbs with very slim body with long hair and flat abs. She can provides a real good strong massage and knows what a man likes. She is very open minded and takes the directions well. If you are nice, she is all yours.

Maggie...she is a very good looking lady in her low 40s, about 5' 4" tall, around 115 lbs with nice medium built shapely body. She is super friendly, very easy going and well known for her amazingly good massage and sensual touch. No wonder she is one of the most popular girl when she was at Just Relax and lots of regulars of her own following her wherever she works..

Advance booking is strongly suggested for fun and cute girl Tiffany.

Here is a review of Tiffany...

Just had a session with Tiffany after a great round of golf. Thanks to the gent who cancelled his 6:30 pm appointment. I have seen Tiffany only once about a year ago at the old location and yet she remembered me as soon as I got into the spa. She was wearing a black dress and she looks almost exactly like Coco of SL except Tiffany is a bit shorter and smaller. She has improved a lot in every department and she was so much fun to be with from the very beginning.

She started with a little bit of massage to stretch my muscles up and then climb on to the bed, sat on my back and massaging me using her knees. From time to time she will glide down to my butt, spread up my ass using her knees and teasing me with her hands on my butt crack and balls just to drive me crazy. Then when her pussy was on my butt, she will pretend as if her knees slipped off my butt and started humping me with her pussy and grinding on my ass combining with fake moans and dirty talks....lol

A few minutes later we went for the body slides. She told me to stay face down and started slip sliding on my back , nibbling my ears and whispering dirty talks time to time and she seems like she was having so much fun. The big disappointment came when I turned over and told her to lay down on her back.

My big plan of dining on her kitty and making her go crazy like last time was smashed when I saw the little white string sticking out of her clean shaven pussy. I was quite disappointed but she was so sweet and told me we can still have fun in a different way. She let me lay on top of her, put my rock hard junior in between her thighs and told me we can have fun now..lol. I thought about going for Italian finish but I needed a little LFK and finished up in mish position.

To be honest, it was pretty good even though I didn't get what I wanted. I guess it's her personality and great attitude which makes the session very enjoyable. We still have a bit of time left, so she gave me a very good leg and feet massage. Looking forward to see her again next week.

krayjee

Known Reviewer
Reaction score
Awards
Golden Rose Water.....280 Yorktech drive #18 will have sexy new girl chesty Bonnie , fun and sexy easy going Angela, sweet and fun loving super friendly Maggie on duty..Tel..(905) 604 3855.

Mobile Directory  Erotic Massage Parlours BodyRubs