Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Getting Corporate Clients

Mariah

Reaction score
Hi everyoneI am interested in trying to get some corporate work. ย I have sent emails to quite a few business's over the last couple of months but havent had any luck.Where do you start with this???I am in AustraliaAny suggestions would be appreciated.Michelle ย :)

You may want to put together a packet of information and either drop it off or try to schedule a meeting with someone. ย Figure out who your contacts are. ย Offer them a complementary chair massage so they can try it out. ย Offer to do a talk if they have a group lunch. ย See if they hold a health fair and ask to join. ย With the chair massage jobs that I have, the business came to me usually because a client of mine worked there. ย I haven't done much marketing for chair massage. ย But, I know that a professional presentation can mean a big difference. ย Your emails have probably just been ignored.Hope this helps. ย 

emails is definitely NOT the way to go about acquiring clients (no matter what service business you're in). The more personable you are, the better the chances of "hooking" the client. 1) What I did was first put together a presentation. This included going out and purchasing pocket folders. Then making copies of several different informational flyers on massage therapy, brochures I wrote, etc.In each folder, I placed 3-4 different M.T. flyers (at least one of them discussed nothing but the benefits of chair massage in the corporate world), one of my business brochures (which listed the many different services I provide, rates, hours available, etc.), a small stress test/quiz for them to fill out, a business card, and an introductory letter.This last item I filled out with pertinent information on that specific company (contact name, address, etc.). ย Usually, I included an introductory chair massage rate for my first-time at their site as well. If you'd like to see my corporate form letter, I'd be happy to email it to you (let me know). 2) I would then attack the yellow pages in my area. About every 1 in 3 or 4 businesses I reached, I got through to the appropriate individual; and I always asked to speak with either the person in charge of employee benefits or the HR Manager (usually they are one and the same person). One of the first questions I would ask would be if they already had someone providing corporate chair massage to their employees. If they said no, then I would then ask if they would be possibly interested in providing this to their employees on a one-time basis or possibly a regularly scheduled basis. At least 1 out of every 8 or 9 HR people I spoke with was interested in this. I would then ask them when was the best time for me to drop off my information packet about it and possibly speak with them for a just a few minutes while there. They would then tell me what times were good for them. I confirmed the date/time and thanked them for their time and hung up.3) Next, I would show up in my "uniform" (usually my scrubs) or in a professionally dressed outfit and sit down with my HR contact and discuss with them the benefits of providing this opportunity to their employees. NOTE: I would bring my massage chair but would leave it in my vehicle; if they asked for a complimentary chair massage to test what it was like, I would reply "of course, hang on one minute while I go get my massage chair and I'd be delighted to provide you a free 5 or 10-minute massage so you can see what I'm referring to." ย Now this gives them the time to review the contents in your presentation folder and check out the introductory letter that mentions an introductory rate for the employees during your first visit there.After providing them the complimentary massage, they should be hooked and can then let you know when they'd like to schedule your first visit. Remember to ask them if they would like you to provide the sign-up sheet or if they'd like to create one themselves to pass around. If they say they'd like to create it themselves, graciously accept that idea but let them know you'll be happy to email or fax them a sample sign-up sheet so they are aware of what one should look like (approximately). I hope all the above helps; although I know I was longwinded. I can't provide corporate chair massage anymore because I have a full-time day job now but when I was a full-time massage therapist, I had several corporate accounts that I learned how to accrue by coming up with this 3-step idea. Good luck over there in the land of oz and let me know how it goes! ย :pBe well,Jen

That was great information Jen. ย I've been thinking about ways to get corporate clients also, but so far, it's just been thoughts swirling around in my head. ย It sounds like a great plan, although leaving the chair in the car would never work for me since I live in such a big city & there's no parking on the street.Could you please also send me a copy of your form letter? ย please? ย :-/Also, was it very expensive creating the brochure/information packet? ย I don't have much money to spend right now, but I know I do have to make an investment.Thanks again for all the very helpful info.

To all who expressed interest in getting a copy of my introductory letter, I'll find it on my computer at home and bring it in here at my work so I can email you (don't have internet at home right now). ย Stand by for that. As for your expense question, Lorkie, it wasn't that expensive to get it going. I had a printer at home and so I made the copies of the flyers from home off my printer. Believe me, it's well worth the little money you're spending on this packet of info because I've had compliments on my presentation folders from corporate clients, saying that I was very professional in my presentation and they liked what I included in the packets. It didn't hurt either that I am a technical writer by trade so I was already experienced in writing all kinds of literature. Be well,Jen

Jen,Are you for hire? ย I majored in math in college for a reason. ย :)

One more thing,Is it true that corporations are able to right off the amount that they would be paying for the chair massage for their employees? ย Thanks.

In just about all instances, it was the company employees who forked out the cash and paid for the chair massages they received; not the company itself.Be well,Jen

Hi Lorkie, I saw you were looking for a Corporate Chair Massage cover letter. ย This particular letter was written by me, and is meant to be targeted to a companies HR Rep or Employee Wellness Coordinator.

Chair Massage for the Ultimate Corporate Project - Employee Health

Growing number of businesses including large corporations such as The Home Depot and I.B.M. are investing in revolutionary on-site employee wellness programs. These companies believe having healthy employees translates into increased competitiveness in the marketplace. ย Naturally, employees with high level wellness are more productive on the job.

Truly successful corporate wellness programs are built from a foundation of on-site preventive health care services meeting three basic types of needs ... physical, emotional, and spiritual; not just health insurance needs. ย Offering easily accessible blood pressure monitoring devices, weigh-in scales, walking paths, and even professional consultations with exercise physiologists & nutritionists are cost effective ways to build a consciousness of health. ย In recent years on-site chair massage has exploded in popularity as companies continue to explore new ways of reducing employee stress and lost time due to stress related illness.

On-site chair massage offers the benefits of massage in public spaces like the workplace. ย The recipient of the massage is seated in a specially designed massage chair and remains fully clothed. ย Massage techniques are given through the clients clothing and focus on the upper body; head, neck, and arms. ย The length of a typical session last 10-20 minutes, or the length of a typical work break. ย Some benefits of massage are:

1. ย Reduces physical and mental effects of stress which helps prevent burnout and stress-related diseases.

2. ย Improves alertness and ability to focus, an antidote for work slumps.

3. ย Helps relieve common conditions such tension headaches, and stiff or sore muscles.

4. ย Improves immune system functioning for better health and resistance to colds and other illnesses.

5. ย Increased good feelings about the workplace and loyalty to the company. Companies offering wellness incentives to employees are truly companies who care!

If your business is getting it's own corporate wellness program off the ground consider inviting in a local massage therapist, as well as hosting a company "Walk" to benefit an organization such as the American Heart Association. ย Simple ways to bring together employees to exercise not only hearts, but minds and spirits as well.

I hope this letter is a help :)

http://www.prweb.com/releases/2004/12/prweb185860.htm

Jeremy,Thanks so much for posting your release. ย I started writing my letter last week, and kind of got stuck. ย I will definitely use your letter as an outline for writing mine. ย Can anyone post their release in the PR Website?Also, how successful have you been with chair massage in the A-T-L? ย Is this where you are focusing your business or do you do more table work?Thanks for your help Jeremy.

I agree with many of Jen's marketing strategies. A personable consultation/interview goes alot further than an impersonable piece of paper or e-mail.I personally got my foot in the door through one of my personal clients who works for a corporate medical Insurance company. They were having a health fair and she suggested I participate. They have these fairs for the employees once a year and it focuses on health and wellness. ย I acted immediatly and jumped on the opportunity to get in.I also sell shea butter body products, so I set up a table of products and offered free massages to put the touch out there. Fortunatley, I had the opportunity to work on some of the connecting people who could help assist me in "getting in" ย - like the Director of Human Services and the Wellness Coordinator. They both felt this was something that was needed in the office environment and all the employees I worked on voiced their hearty approval. Of course, I marketed the benefits of massage in that particular environment and targeted the muscle related issues pertaining to that occupational setting. It was then just a matter of setting up a formal interview with the appropriate person and bringing all my professional credentials.We decided one day a week (wellness wednesday), and the company provided a quiet room for me about 8x11 in size, dim light - perfect. I first brought table and chair, but the first day everyone requested the table, so I ditched the chair and now use the table exclusively. The employees pay me directly and I charge a dollar a minute, making 100% profit. The company views this as a perk for the employees, and the employees welcome it - even if they have to pay for it.I bring pillow cases for the top portion of my table and use cottony Viva paper towels for the face cradle, using disinfectant wipes in between each client. ย I bring a small 3 teired cart on wheels to hold my radio and supplies. Almost everyone takes their tops off and they book either 15, 20 min, or 1/2 hour sessions. I am fortunate to have a contact person who books all my appts ahead of time - all I have to do is show up. The book is always full and I work straight through from 11- 4, with 10 minute breaks in between. ย Sometimes I have a waiting list and sometimes I have to turn people away. By 4 I am spent, but the day is always fruitful and productive and always worth the effort.I also started bringing hot stones in an electric heating pad much to the delight of many of my clients. It's a bit of a novelty and that word of mouth thing causes a bit of a sensation - with many of the people requesting it because they "heard" about it from some other coworker who loved it. Funny how that works. That "vine tree" is an incredibly invaluable marketing tool.The networking thing is begining to take hold and little by little poeple are inquiring about where I work outside of the workplace. It just so happens I also work as an Independent Contractor out of an office not too far away - so I can now direct them there if they so choose to get a more comprehensive body treatment.I also sold a few Christmas GCs...so outcall services are there too.This one little place is providing so much in terms of networking opportunities. I am seeing it now as a matter of being very professional, conscientious, personable, knowing your work, not getting caught up in office gossip, and being creative. There are so many people ย right there - endless possibilities.Find your contact person - generally speaking Human Resources, ask about employee "Wellness"programs, and who is in charge, if in fact they have one. ย Market the benefits specific to that occupational setting. Stress marketing is a HUGE market, along with carpal tunnel, neck, head and back strains. Check for health fairs, and or any other corporate events that you might be able to particiapte in. Most big corporations host several events throughout the year for their employees. Free chair massages introduce your presence to the workers and management.Good Luck!

Your welcome Lorkie! ย I get stuck from time to time as well ;) ย Is Lorkie your given name?Anyone can submit a press release for free through http://www.prweb.com. ย  PRWeb actually employees live people who read each submitted press release and grade it on a scale from 1 to 4. ย A ย score of 3 or hirer will get your press release placed on a number of search engines and news wires including Google; sometimes the grader will actually email suggestions to help you make your press release read better - they definately look for quality.As for me, I do a combination of corporate chair massage and traditional table massage. ย Three months ago I left a chiropractic office where I worked as an employee, and so I'm new at trying to market myself as a self employeed profesional massage therapist.I lease a massage room two days a week and do seated chair massage at a large company in Atlanta one day week. ย Even though I'm rejected out-right 99% of the time by companies for chair massage, I would say the market for corporate massage in Atlanta is huge! ย  My one percent success rate will probably be good for about $9,000 over the coures of the next year - so, sometimes failing 99% of the time isn't so bad after all ;)** one additional note: The individual company employees pay me directly for each chair massage sesison, not the company it's self. ย I don't have a preference who pays for the massage, just as long as somebody does!

Hey, Jen's, Jeremy's and Tracey's ideas are great. ย One other venue to consider, especially down under, is athletic competitions. ย I'm talking running races, bike races, triathlons. ย Nowhere else will you find such a willing, understanding and appreciative audience. ย Athletes need massage after competing, and ย increasingly they understand the enormous benefits in recovery time from getting massage after competition.I suggest you contact the race organizer -- I don't know who the online wiz in Australia is, but in the USA it's http://www.active.com -- you can search races by state and date. ย As one of the other folks said, check with the race organizer to see if they've already lined up chair massage for post-race. ย Even if they have one person, believe me, they could always use more -- so ask the organizer.Don't go to one of these until you've created your brochure, because half your job is simply to walk the parking lot during the race, placing your brochure under the windshield wipers of every car which is there for the event. ย You'll notice others doing the same -- particularly people with info on other races, nutritional companies, energy drink companies etc.Athletes understand the need for massage more than the general population, many of whom still think of it as a luxury. ย So you are leaving your brochure with people who already think positively about massage.So after placing your brochures under windshields, you set-up the chair and prepare to give the 5-minute complimentary chair massages to the athletes after the race finishes. ย Be sure to give each person you work on one of your business cards, and mention that you specialize in on-site seated massage in the workplace.Hope this helps!John

John,You are quite right. I've done a handful of post-event chair massages at races (e.g., Motorola marathon, Danskin Triathlon, various 5k's around town, etc.) and pretty much all of the athletes are lining up to get the freebie chair massage and they've well earned it (IMO). It's a great way to get the word out on your business and if you sell muscle pain relief products (i.e., Biofreeze), it's also a wonderful way to market your product(s).Be well,Jen

Hi,As with any promotional opportunity, you really want to take advaneforum.xxxe of your audience's receptivity to what you're presenting. ย That's why these athletic events are so good. ย In addition to the actual demo/5-min. chair massages you give, you'll no doubt also have folks stop by and merely ask for your business card too. ย So consider giving them the biz card along with a "special offer". ย One of the single sweetest words in the english language is "Free". ย So maybe you don't want to give away a chair massage session for free, but perhaps you can offer "fourth session free" or something that works for you.Also, don't forget to include a "special offer" along with the brochures that you've placed under windshields of cars in the event parking lot. ย People often need to be given a really good reason to BUY something now. ย So figure out what special offer makes sense to you and attach it to the brochures you leave on cars.What about, "bring a friend and both get a discount"?There are as many specials as there are ideas.Hope this was helpful -- bye for now,John

Hey gang, what a great day to find this website. ย A few things to add to boot for anyone working with chair massage. ย I have four corporate accounts now as I just added a local AT & T call center. ย After taking over for a therapist that I know, who had moderate success, a few things to consider. ย Sign-up sheets are key to measuring where you're at and where you want to be. ย Even if you're blocked for a few hours, and it's a free-for-all from the clients perspective, still sign 'em up. ย It's a great way to remember names and it makes it important for them to block thier lunch schedules. ย Also, after having good, but mixed, results from this four hour block at AT &T, I'm going to offer an open house with free massages. ย No, I don't want to give myself away, but I do want to increase the call center's awareness on who I am and my work. ย As a male therapist, I feel it's good for people to be able to put a name to a face and trust it from the get go. ย So, by sacrificing a day's work to reach ten, twenty(?) new clients I'll be able to retain the otherwise never-massaged or unreachable cheapies, that would benefit from the work. ย A big thing to communicate with the intelligent worker is that massage is best treated to aleviate thier aches and pains rather than a luxury, which others have touched on in this thread. ย As far as pricing, I had to cut it a bit in order to be more successful than the prior therapist. ย She was at a dollar a minute, standard for Columbus, Ohio, and I went to seventy-five cents, which is still forty-five dollars an hour when fully booked. ย That and I offer a discount on at-home services for these corporate clients. ย It's a win-win as I'm not a fan of overhead and they win as I come to them and once they're on the table I suggest, or bump, them to an hour and a half massage for twenty more dollars. ย Just a thought, take 'em for what they're worth....Ryan

Ryan ... just something to consider. ย Once you feel your chair massage schedule is filling up try raising your rate to $1 per minute. Ultimately some employees are going to say, "One dollar per minute! ... (thinking to themselves ... what a rip off!)"When this happens try using the following response in a very calm voice and soothing tone, "Does one dollar per minute sound expensive?"No matter whether they say "yes" or "no" you will enter into a positive dialog and will gain valuable insight about that person - and people in general.One additional note:I use my $1 per minute chair-massage rate as a "Motivation Meter" in addition to providing income. If someone is unwilling to pay $5 dollars for a 5 minute chair massage I know that person does not have the motivation at this moment in their life to book an appointment for an office/spa visit.

Hi Jen,Thank you for all of your helpful imput on this subject I am currently trying to figure out how I am going to propose massage for corporate clients...Could you send me your letter too!!?!Thank you so muchAlyssa

This is a bit late, but as for professional brochures, I buy mine. Either from http://www.infoforthepeople.com (it easier to call them then order from the site, but you can check out their stuff). I recently ordered some they had on clearance 150, ran 22cents each, free shipping (over $25) or http://www.massagewarehouse.com 50 will run about $12, but their shipping is high, so order a bunch, along with face covers

This is a bit late, but as for professional brochures, I buy mine. Either from http://www.infoforthepeople.com (it easier to call them then order from the site, but you can check out their stuff). I recently ordered some they had on clearance 150, ran 22cents each, free shipping (over $25) or http://www.massagewarehouse.com 50 will run about $12, but their shipping is high, so order a bunch, along with face covers

I can't find the web site for info for the people. ย Can you check the URL and post again? or post the phone #?

Thanks!
LaLoba

Shoutbox
  1. Sparkling Spa:
    HOT YOUNG GIRLS WAITING FOR BLOW YOU AWAY @ SPARKLING SPA: MUI CALIENTE STELLA AND SCHOOL GIRL SELENA (NEW!!) โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  2. K96akhil:
    Hyderabad
  3. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 9 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ MALIYA, ASHA, SANA, PAOLA, TRACY, AMANDA, RAVEN, PAYAL PEARL, AAVI, ANGEL ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  4. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ KAJAL, SARIKA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  5. Lulu1980:
    New girl Vicy ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนvery young girl sexy body Good service ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜Cici.Jenny Deep tissue massage ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ416-817-3366
  6. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Anna๐Ÿ˜˜- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  7. Sparkling Spa:
    HOT YOUNG GIRLS WAITING FOR BLOW YOU AWAY @ SPARKLING SPA: MUI CALIENTE STELLA AND SCHOOL GIRL SELENA (NEW!!) โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  8. Dreaminn:
    THURSDAY at ๐Ÿ’ญDREAM INN WELLNESS SPA๐Ÿ’ญ: HELEN, KELLY & VIVI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-829-2983 โ˜Ž๏ธ HELEN is a slim & sexy Asian beauty. Some say Helen bears a resemblance to the previous Purple Sugar boss Nana. KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim, 5โ€™3โ€ with very liberal services. VIVI is a very cute
  9. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,๐Ÿ address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„
  10. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Candy, Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  11. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 818-8896โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Cici๐Ÿ˜˜A very beautiful and sexy little fangirl, she has a sexy and petite figure, Cici service is first-class, worth having and trying, she belongs to the elite๐Ÿ‘She is very friendly, very cute and exquisite little model!!๐Ÿฅฐ Suki๐Ÿ˜is bea
  12. NewOriental:
    THURSDAY at ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’šNEW ORIENTAL SPA๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ: HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-381-2688 โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5โ€™4โ€ and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets
  13. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet cute Japanese Lily and young pretty fun Sally, young cute open mind Ivy and beautiful GFE Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North
  14. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/ 416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Cuban girl Mimi and Asian girl (new) Yuki in today
  15. SunriseRH:
    THURSDAY at SUNRISE SPA: MICHELLE, SUMMER & TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-325-8086 โ˜Ž๏ธ MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5โ€™2โ€ & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5โ€™3โ€ with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services.
  16. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡New 2nd Day Yong Sexy Curvy Latina Karen, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  17. GoldenFlower:
    THURSDAY at ๐Ÿ’›โญ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒป GOLDEN FLOWER SPA๐ŸŒป ๐ŸŒŸโญ๐Ÿ’›, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jojo, Mimi(to 8pm), Monica & Sherry. After 8pm: Sonia. 10am-8pm: Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. Mimi is young honey who can rock your world. Monica is sweet, attractive and accommodating.
  18. ASPA:
    ๐—ง๐—›๐—จ๐—ฅ๐—ฆ๐——๐—”๐—ฌ๐—”๐—ง ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: Fox, Coco & ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น[/color] ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ FOX is 26 years old with 34Cโ€™s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  19. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธHelen & Jenny. Helen is a sweet and very lovable Asian beauty with just enough curves to tease you, and an attitude to please you. Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  20. Peony Garden Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY ๐ŸŒธ NANCY: A PETITE, SMALL YOUNG VIETNAMESE GIRL, 5', BEAUTIFUL FACE, VERY FRIENDLY AND VERY OPEN MINDED ๐ŸŒธ SELINA: A YOUNG, TALL AND SLENDER ASIAN GIRL, LONG BLACK HAIR AND ABLE TO PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE ๐ŸŒธ ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE ๐ŸŒธ PEONY GARDEN SPA ๐ŸŒธ 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 ๐ŸŒธ (416) 35-6093 ๐ŸŒธ
  21. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ๐Ÿซฆ2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Sofia & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Sophia is a sweet & pretty Chinese lady with natural B Cups and an awe-inspiring smooth rounded ass.
  22. bumika.vashi:
    (((เค†เคชเค•เฅ‹ เคฌเคฟเคจเคพ เคจเคพเคŸเค• เคฏเคพ เคจเค–เคฐเฅ‡ เค•เคฐเคจเฅ‡ เคตเคพเคฒเคพ เคธเคฐเฅเคตเคฟเคธ เคšเคพเคนเฅ‡ เคคเฅ‹เคน เคฏเคพเคฆ เค•เคฐเคจเคพ. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  23. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’— โ„๐”ธโ„™โ„™๐• ๐•„๐”ธ๐• ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ MAY 2nd , THURSDAY ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 707-6866 ๐Ÿ•™๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸOpen 10:30-10:00๐Ÿ—บ#33-160 East Beaver Creek ๐Ÿ—บ 7 Rms ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸTable Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸAttendants: We have 6๏ธโƒฃ today ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• TINA ๐ŸŒนSOPHIE ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• SANDY ๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ†• NAT ๐ŸŒน ERICA ๐ŸŒนLUCY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ NEWSFLASH ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐Ÿ†• SANDY & ๐Ÿ†• NAT & SOPHIE & ๐Ÿ†•TINA & ERICA โ€˜ s BACK ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ TODAY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€
  24. arhsh:
    Mei Burlington schedule
  25. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐ŸคชPhoenix blossom Spa ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนJessica sexy body big boobs ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜very good body slide ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนand Cici very good table shower๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ ๏ผŒHelen Deep Tissue Massage๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817-3366
  26. Sparkling Spa:
    HOT YOUNG GIRLS WAITING FOR BLOW YOU AWAY @ SPARKLING SPA โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  27. SunriseRH:
    WEDNESDAY at SUNRISE SPA: AMY & MICHELLE. Also NEW Girl Lulu after 2pm. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-325-8086 โ˜Ž๏ธ AMY is a young Chinese lady, 5โ€™4โ€ and 120Lbs witn 40DD melons. Amy can ensure your total satisfaction. LULU (Starting at 2pm) is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times.
  28. Michael0007:
    Suki Spa
  29. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  30. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Coco๐Ÿ˜˜- A young cute blonde Asian girl maki
  31. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐ŸคชPhoenix blossom Spa ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนJessica sexy body big boobs ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜very good body slide ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนand Cici very good table shower๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ ๏ผŒHelen Deep Tissue Massage๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817-3366
  32. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 9 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ MALIYA, ASHA, SANA, PAOLA, TRACY, AMANDA, RAVEN, PAYAL PEARL, AAVI, ANGEL ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  33. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Turkish Persian girl and Asian girl today &Good service Cuban girl (Mimi)and Asian girl Yuki in Thursday
  34. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 818-8896โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Mia๐Ÿ˜ beautiful young Singapore girl. Mia has a very sexy body, and beautiful busty boobs and golden blonde hair. She can give a very good teasing and relaxing massage with a sensual great playful HAPPY service. So very sexy beautiful gir
  35. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet student Mia and young cute open mind Yoyo with 36DD , pretty GFE Lina 34DD and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  36. hiyamickey:
    6 young petite girls working at Reynaella wellness, Address: 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham โ˜Ž๏ธ๏ผš905-470-8082
  37. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament summer ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„
  38. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Rose,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julie ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Aris ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  39. Dreaminn:
    WEDNESDAY at ๐Ÿ’ญDREAM INN WELLNESS SPA๐Ÿ’ญ: [ EVELYN, FIONA & LULU. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-829-2983 โ˜Ž๏ธ EVELYN is๐Ÿ’ซA True Spinner!๐Ÿ’ซ with a beautiful face and tiny tiny body. A rare gem, 5โ€™1โ€ & only 95 pounds! She will rock your spinner loverโ€™s world with her gfe services. FIONA is a slim, very beautiful and accommodating Chinese lady,5โ€™7"
  40. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly
  41. Sparkling Spa:
    Sexy Japanese Chanel and Sassy Jennifer will fulfill you needs to today @ SPARKLING SPA โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 No Spa like us anywhere near us
  42. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ KAJAL, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  43. NewOriental:
    WEDNESDAY at ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’šNEW ORIENTAL SPA๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ: HAPPY, TIANA & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-381-2688 โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5โ€™6โ€ & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy. VIVIAN is a pretty and very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5โ€™7โ€ tall
  44. GoldenFlower:
    WEDNESDAY at ๐Ÿ’›โญ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒป GOLDEN FLOWER SPA๐ŸŒป ๐ŸŒŸโญ๐Ÿ’›, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jojo, Linda, Sherry, & Tracy(to 8pm). After 8pm: Sonia Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. Linda is a pretty Vietnamese cutie with nice melons, curvy ass, and great services. Sherry is an attractive slim Asian
  45. Peony Garden Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ2 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY ๐ŸŒธ NANCY: A YOUNG AND PETITE VIETNAMESE GIRL, 5', THAT IS VERY FUN AND FRIENDLY, SHE IS OPEN MINDED ๐ŸŒธ EMILY: A PETITE CURVY THAI MIXED GIRL, 5'2, LONG BLACK HAIR AND SPEAKS FLUENT ENGLISH ๐ŸŒธ PEONY GARDEN SPA ๐ŸŒธ 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 ๐ŸŒธ (416) 335-6093 ๐ŸŒธ
  46. ASPA:
    ๐—ช๐—˜๐——๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐——๐—”๐—ฌ at ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: Amy, Coco & ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  47. HolidaySpa:
    Wednesday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธKelly & Kiki. Kelly is slim and attractive with very slight curves, a nice bum, and rockinโ€™ services. Kiki is very attractive, young, about 5โ€™4โ€ and 110 Lbs., slim with a banging body. Kiki is very popular for her great attitude and services. ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…HOLIDAY SPA๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด 3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4
  48. ForeverWarden:
    Wednesday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Bella & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Bella is around 5โ€™3โ€ with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well
  49. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’— โ„๐”ธโ„™โ„™๐• ๐•„๐”ธ๐• ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ MAY 1st , WEDNESDAY ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 707-6866 ๐Ÿ•™๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸOpen 10:30-10:00๐Ÿ—บ#33-160 East Beaver Creek ๐Ÿ—บ 7 Rms ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸTable Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸAttendants: We have 7๏ธโƒฃ today ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• TINA ๐ŸŒนSOPHIE ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• RICA ๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ†• DAISY ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• NAT ๐ŸŒน ERICA ๐ŸŒนLUCY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ NEWSFLASH ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐Ÿ†• DAISY & ๐Ÿ†• NAT & SOPHIE & ๐Ÿ†• RICA & ๐Ÿ†•TINA & ERICA โ€˜ s BACK ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ TODAY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€
  50. Golden Flower Spa:
    โœฐ 905.258.0777 โœฐ 8380 Kennedy Rd Unit #C6, Unionville Markham โœฐ ๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡ฐ JoJo HongKong ๐Ÿ‡ฏ๐Ÿ‡ต Tracy Japanese ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡พ Linda Japanese ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ Sonia from India ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฌ Nancy from Singapore ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ Mika 19Yrs Vietnamese ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ Mimi 19Yrs Vietnamese ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณKelly (New) is Chinese ๊งเผบ GOLDEN FLOWER SPA เผป๊ง‚ 905.258.0777 โœฐ 8380 Kennedy Rd Unit #C6, Unionville Markham โœฐ
Back