Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For the business owners, what works?

Cap.n1Eye

Reaction score
I'm wondering what some of the others on here in my position have done to market themselves to get new clients.  Here's my situation:Had an office since 10/04, have a decent number of clients (about 4-5/week, want to double that) and about 95% of them are regulars (either biweekly or monthly)I'm a member of BNI (not in the best group, looking to change) and recently joined the Chamber of CommerceOften run promotions, buy 3 gift certificates, get one free, do a special "BNI Day" where members receive $10 offI'm looking for some low/no cost ways of marketing and am running out of ideas and it seems that the ones I do come up with always fizzle out with no results (50% off when you refer someone, refer 3 get a free massage, etc).  I know that I need to be patient, and I'm not complaining at all, I'm greatful for the clients I have, but am looking for some ways to get out there a bit more/spread the word.  Any ideas??

Oh dear - this is my fave subject!work something out with owners/managers to have a day of of chair massage or advertising space:health food store  fitness centersBridal store (do some onsite special for a bridal party)Nursing home or clinic (offer free chair massages to staff)offer to donate your time doing chair massage at a local Relay for Life walk or the like.  a marathon or something.public speaking about massage therapy set up chair massage booths at craft fairs, health fairs, sidewalk sales ect.give a basic couples massage or self massage/relaxation class at a local comm. collegeSpread the word to your family,friends and clients.  See what classes, groups, charitites and organizations they belong to (obviously dont get too nosy w/ your clients  ;)) and see how you can incorporate your business.  Best friend sell Mary K? offer to be there with your chair at Mary K. parties.  Park Lane Jewelry?  be there too.  Having a massage therapist there is such luxury! Aunt a member of a Red Hat CLub? offer to give a fun demonstration or chair massage at their next get together.who is in your BNI group?  dont just chit chat - NETWORK.  Someone run a floral shop? piggyback with them on vday, moms day ect. for gift certificates/arrangemts.    Anybody own a salon?  do a bridal or prom package with them when the bride makes the group appt. for the up dos.    Heck - anybody own a shoe store??  run a special that if someone buys however many$ worth they get a free 1/2 "foot massage" session with you.     Be creative, massage is really versatile.You can trade a free massage gift certificate with these owners/managers and thats one more person in your office and on your table to become a future (paying) client.    Its can be a lot of free work but if you have more time than money - spend your time wisely.GOOD LUCK!!  Have fun with it!!dori

Dori has tons of great suggestions.  I think the important thing is patience and persistance.  I have done chair massage at different places and very few have resulted in appointments.  If only half the people who said they were going to book one actually did, then I'd be busier than I want to be.  I'm now a little more choosy about where I'll do chair massage and I don't get quite so disappointed with the seeming lack of results.  Notice I said "seeming" lack of results?  There is an "exposure" value to doing the chair massage.  The more people see you out there, the more they come in contact with your name, the more likely they are to call YOU when they do want/need a massage.  I've had a number of clients come to me after picking up my brochure lets say in a chiropractor's office, but they remembered that I had been at their health club giving a chat on stress or chair massage somewhere.  They may not have even come to the event, but they felt familiar with me because they I had been there.  Maybe they now had more faith in me because the manager of the gym had enough faith in me to invite me to the gym.  The point is, when they picked up my brochure they felt they "knew" me already.  People always say that word of mouth is the best advertising.  That is true, but you need those first clients so you have some mouths to do your advertising.  Not ALL the clients are going to be talkers either, no matter how fantastic they think you are.  There are just some people who keep that information to themselves.  You do not sound like you are complaining at all.  You sound grateful and happy with your clients, but like any good business person, you are looking to improve the number.  Good for you that you have a good amount of regulars.  The reality is that things happen.  Maybe someone's job becomes more demanding and they don't have time for massage or their finances change or they move.  We lose regulars too, so even if you had the exact number of clients you would like to have, it would be silly not to try to find ways to attract new clients because inevitably, you will lose some of the current ones at some point.  Good luck to you!

I can't stress this enough.  If you have the time to go out and start on this, find some M.D.'s in your area who specialize in things like headaches and spinal issues. Also, neuro's get a huge mish-mosh of patients from all the other docs out there (the patient's no one knows what to do with - and now they are at the neuro's office, looking for something to help).  If you can get one or two of these docs to refer to you, your practice will keep a steady stream of two to six new clients a month, IF they refer on a pretty steady basis.  They just have to understand that you can help the client.  The clients that listen to their doc, get your card in hand from his front desk, and a prescription for massage/myofascial work will usually eventually show up at your place.The hard thing is finding the docs who are interested in more than just pushing drugs.  But, you can do it... just start on a little regimen of calling five offices a day, until you find one willing to hear you out.  It may take ten of the ones who will hear you out, before you get one who refers, but it can happen.  Good luck!  :)

This sounds intresting Tex but I always have a problome knowing what to say.  Wish there was a class to teach me! lol  So do you just call them up and ask for the Doc and say "HI my name is so and so from (your bussiness name).  Im a massage therapist"....or???Morgan

I'm wondering the same thing.  My physician is absolutely wonderful about trying to help me, every time she sees me she asks for more cards and I got one client from her (my very first client) and she's been a regular biweekly client for about a year and a half (she's only missed a few sessions).  Have you just "cold called" doctors and asked to send some information?

I have my own business, but I work part time for a chiro as well. I will tell you that he NEVER takes calls from anyone, as hes usually rolling throughout the day. Im not sure that many doctors will have the time to talk to anyone on the phone. Maybe drop by in person, leave some info about what youd like to accomplish?

One thing that has gotten me referrals from a couple chiros in town is that I have given them brochures on Massage & Chiropractic with my business info on the back of the brochure. (I get them from http://www.info4people.com)The other thing that seems to really impress them when we speak is that I keep S.O.A.P. notes.  I don't know why they think it is so exceptional, it is what I was taught to do in MT school. *Shrug* But I do feel that since we are with the client longer than they are... we may have certain info at our fingertips that it would take them much longer to acquire.    ;)Oddly enough the MD that I make an outcall on every week for over 5 years has only referred a couple people and neither became regulars.

This sounds intresting Tex but I always have a problome knowing what to say.  Wish there was a class to teach me! lol  

So do you just call them up and ask for the Doc and say "HI my name is so and so from (your bussiness name).  Im a massage therapist"....or???

Morgan

I'd suggest calling the office, where you will probably get a front desk person.  Now, if you are contacting a large practice, each doc is going to have his own private nurse, who probably screens his calls and is second in line from the lady who answers the phones to book appointments and whatnot.  So you may be going through 2  or 3 people to get to where you need to be.

If you can ever make it to the docs personal nurse, or if the person who answers the phones is actually working in and somewhat running the office, then you have a fighting chance.  

If you get to the doc directly, then you are one up in your hopes of getting referrals.  But, I'd venture to say, that is more along the lines of it is "good" when he/she calls you back, or you can make an appointment to come talk and visit at their office.  If you call and get the doc directly on the phone, you may find, that encounter will get you a "no".  Just because you rarely have time to really explain what it is you can offer or want to get referrals based on.

----continued----

So, when you call, explain that you are a massage therapist in the area.  (Also, as a side note, if you are going to do this... please be good at your therapeutic work. --- These people will be going back for follow up visits, and if you can't deliver at least most of the time, you are going to find that in two or three referrals, the client flow will shut down, and all of the work you spent on trying to get the referrals, just became wasted time.  So, I wouldn't suggest this, if you are providing more of the "feel good" type of massage.)  Try to find out if there is a way for you to go see their practice.  If you are inclined, which you probably will be, if this appeals to you --- then part of this whole exercise, is to get info on this doc too, to see if you can have him on your list of people to refer to, when someon needs his/her services.  (Personally, I am a rol-a-dex fiend, and keep three or four different: neuro's cards, neurologist's cards, ortho's cards, dentists cards, a few ob/gyns, dermatologists, a few plastics docs, and various others on hand, just to give to clients =I actually give the card, not just write down the info= when they are looking for someone for a specific need.)Once you let them know who you are, you need to ask if they actually have a few minutes to talk, or would there be a better time to call back.  As we all know, doctor's offices are busy, so be prepared with a pen and paper to get a contact name and extension phone number to call back at... have your book ready, so that you can schedule a time that works both for you and whoever you are talking to.  There is nothing more annoying that getting a "sales person" type individual on the phone, who won't give you a chance to say you are busy but you would be happy to call them back.  I don't like to hang up on people, but on the occasion I have had to, because they wouldn't give me the 2 seconds to ask them to please wait.  Well, then there were a few times, I just had to put the phone down and let them keep talking to the air until I had the chance to finish checking out a client.  Hah!  Once I picked up the phone after such an event, and the sales guy on the other side was STILL talking.  He never knew I had put the phone down.....  :eek:  Well, enough of that... You get the idea.So, now you have the front desk person to talk to.  Get a feel of this person.  Now ask if you need to make an appointment with the doc or if he has a nurse that handles the professional business for him.  Remember, at all times, you are not "just a massage therapist", you are a healthcare professional.  This will set the tone for how you ask your questions and get into the door.You may suggest that since you are looking for someone to work with, if this doc is open to something like this, could you come and see the office one afternoon.  It is a great way for him to get a feel as to if he is comfortable referring to you or not.  When you go, and there will be someone who lets you in the doors at some point, be prepared to be asked to follow the doctors rounds, so wear something professional, or ask if they would prefer you don a pair of dress scrubs when coming over (saying - "In case he/she offers me to follow").  Be prepared to be offered to come see a surgery.  Possibly not that day, but if it is an ortho, they can be quite proud of their work, and have ervery right to be -- so if you get the offer, try to take it on.----continued----

Did I mention to take your business cards with you?Brochures at this visit may or may not be necessary.  I think mailing them after the visit should suffice and give you less to carry around.  You never know where you'll end up with a really personable doc.  I ended up one day, wandering through a good portion of a hospital and then in the hospital docs private dining area.  At that time, I didn't realize the hospital had one, just for them.  Very nice.  Oh, and that doc was a walking machine, so have your tennis shoes on!Now, if it is just going to be something where you can't get into the office.. let's say, they aren't inviting you over.... ask if you can send a brocure outlining what your therapeutic work may help with.  Make sure on that brochure that you have info that you are accepting physician referrals, and are happy to work specifically with the doctors request.  Also, let them know if they can give the patient a prescription for the massage, it may be helpful.  Lastly, if you accept insurance, you can let them know that too.  And don't forget to have your phone number and address on their ---- and, try to do this in as few words as possible.  Provide a few cards into the envelope.  And, (yes, another "and"  :) ) make sure and ask whoever gives you the address to mail this to, to please send you some cards as well. Keep the cards you get in the mail --- write on the back of one, who you talked to, on what day, and what transpired.  Hang on to the little pack they sent you for about 6 months.  See if clients come in from that office, possibly make a return call and log it.  Discard the pack after 6 months, if no clients have been referred, but keep the original with your contact info on the back, because you never know when all of the sudden the doc will refer someone to you.... it does happen out of the clear blue sometimes!Have a little rol-a-dex just for this purpose, so you can track your progress and who you've called in the past.  It is a great time-saver when trying to build up your referral base.  Hope this helps!  :)

Actually the female M.D. that I massage weekly (outcall @ their home) came to me because of my association with one of the chiros I had taken those chiropractic and massage brochures to. He was adjusting her husband when I dropped into his office, delivering some promised $10 off coupons to the chiro.  That was 5 years ago last August!Morgan, you could start with your own Doctor and the Doctors of some of your patients... that might help establish that you are already helping some of their patients... and would like to introduce yourself as part of patient __'s health care team.  You might even get some "testimonials" from your client regarding how you have helped them with their health condition. (Less pain, reduction in # of headaches... improved self-worth... etc)I am sure the factiod is out there somewhere... but I think it's like 50% of patients are using "complimentary medicine" and not telling their doctors.And as Texas-Gal says get some cards, so that you can make referrals to them. This way it's not all one sided about what they can do for you... but how you can help them and their other patients.  Please, let us know how it goes for you!

While the gift certificate deals around the holidays do help, I've found that during non-holiday times, they really don't sell well. You'll get the occasional birthday GC, but the deal doesn't really help much since they usually just buy one.I agree with DoriKaters, doing chair massage at charity events will help you out. When people are at charity events, they're in a more giving mood than usual. Sorta like xmas. They'll be more willing to help promote you if you are there, because it shows you give back to the community. We're having a local cancer walk tonight (I can't go, woke up too early this morning, and it's an all-night event) and I'm betting that there will be several organizations there, each willing to help the other org's out.Maybe try pinning flyers on public bulletin boards in coffe houses and such? One thing that kept me busy last summer was the "give to get" thing that seems to be so popular, offering a free half-hour massage with the option to upgrade to an hour for a low fee. I did a lot of cheap work, and some free work, but it got word of mouth going for me. I will be doing the same thing this summer so things don't fizzle out, as I need to be busy this next fall. Have you started marketing for the summer months? If not, start NOW. That's right. Quit reading what I'm typing and start planning now. Are you still reading? STOP IT! Market for the summer months, as they're always slow. Try taking on some of those lemonaide or margarita foot scrubs people were talking about. Local golf shops would probably appreciate some flyers. Just remember to be doing SOMETHING to market yourself, and now's the best time of the year to really get to it.

One therapist I know developed a full-color ad offering new clients 10% off their first massage. She then put it in a coupon booklet that was circulated to the more affluent zip code in our town (didn't get one in my neighborhood  :p) .She got more work in the first four months after opening her doors than she could handle. She booked people into packages and was so backed up that she couldn't book clients for two month. Beware this technique, however. By building her practice so quickly, she set herself up for injury and burnout and now does accounting at our local healthfood store.

Wow, that's a quick time for burn out!  I've often done a first client special, $40 for a one hour massage and while I haven't had the $$$ to display a full color ad in a mailer/magazine or anything like that, I have passed them out to people, left them in offices, etc...it's frustrating that even the people in my BNI group aren't taking advaneforum.xxxe but I've been invited to check out a new group and I think I'm going to, they have 25 members (compared to our 15) and just signed up 9 new members for the visitors day (we got 2)...we'll see!I just did a chair massage at the local holistic health festival today so hopefully that will draw some business!  Thanks for all of your ideas, I know a few of us our benefiting from them!!!

Here's what's been working for me... and what has notI just recently made a huge change:  from renting a room in a full service salon to being the owner of a suite of studios. That's pretty much like starting over again, so while I was grateful for my true-blue regular clients, I had to get busy promoting business. Before I even opened, I invested ALOT of money in a slick ad campaign in Arizona Woman Magazine. Even using their introductory offer, it was an expensive project, and one that will probably not pay off. (My mentor said that I should have stuck to the basic rules that 80% of your business will come from 20% of your clients, AND that you should market to the very neighborhood that you are openning business in... like a 2-3 mile radius).I also purchased a very specific list of names & addresses from InfoUSA for a postcard campaign. The postcards came from Vistaprint: They were a beautiful calendar postcard with all my contact info, etc. The back said "Make a date to relax!... blah blah blah" Less expensive an effort, but still very little return.One very successful endeavor has been printing up a biz card that has a professionally printed special offer on the back. This idea came from a newsletter from Eric Brown at BodyworkBiz. The offer is " receive an additional half hour FREE with the purchase of an hour massage. Limit one per person". I write an expiration date & sign my first name. I gave it (plus 5 or 6 extras) to each client that has come to see me. I tell them they can use the special offer themselves (as a return visit reward), and would they please hand these extras out to friends or colleagues. I am so pleased with this particular promotion because I love to do 90 minute massages. I am still getting $60  (plus tips) for my time, and no kidding... everyone who has come in for that offer has rebooked!! I have already printed 250 more of these cards & am making good progress getting them handed out. I just wait for one of those great specials (250 premium glossy cards for $3.99) & go for it. Even the Fire Inspector took some & I just did a 90 minute massage plus a Reviatlizing Foot & Leg treatment on his wife!Lastly, I have made it a requirement of myself to tell every single client about my maintenance program discount. If they are interested in making a standing appointment of every 1, 2 or 3 weeks, I will deduct $10 off each of their appointments. If they normally come every month or so (my sort of regulars....), I am getting them to come every 3 weeks as a standing appointment. They save alot of money over the course of a year, and there's no pre-paying. I would rather see them regularly - like clockwork for $10 less & for more appointments in a year's time. Its working very well. for the first time in my bookings I am seeing more people more often. I even have 4 clients (3 of them new) that come every week!Lastly-Lastly (sorry such a long-winded post), using a business line service from Qwest instead of my cell phone, gave me quite an advaneforum.xxxe too. I have a complimentary Dex Yellow Pages ad AND Dex Online as part of my business solutions phone package. Dex Online ALONE has given me so many calls & bookings (I ask everyone where they heard about us!). Honestly, for about the same as I am paying for my personal cell phone, minutes, etc, I am getting very successful advertising.Okay, I guess it wasn't my LASTLY. ha ha...I feel like having taken the risk (financially, emotionally, etc) to create a business with integrity & peace has paid off for me. My new location has blessed me with alot of good fortune. If you're unhappy with the business practices of those you work with/for.... start paving your own way!Jill/Sagetherapist

Thanks so much for the ideas Jill, I think I may try the standing appointment one!  Most of my clients are regular, every 2 weeks or once a month but I'd like to get everyone on a regular schedule.

I feel like having taken the risk (financially, emotionally, etc) to create a business with integrity & peace has paid off for me. My new location has blessed me with alot of good fortune. If you're unhappy with the business practices of those you work with/for.... start paving your own way!

Jill/Sagetherapist

Wow am I happy to hear this! When I first started reading this forum, Jill was one of those people who always had something worthwhile to say and I learned a lot just re-reading her earlier posts.

I am so happy for you Jill! I would love to receive from you if I am ever in your area!

LaLoba

much appreciated.I have learned alot here too. It's great.Jill/Sagetherapist

Shoutbox
  1. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸𝕐 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MAY 3rd , FRIDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 7️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 DAISY 🌹SOPHIE 🌹🆕 OLIVIA 🌹 🆕 NAT 🌹 CHERRY 🌹LILIAN 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 OLIVIA & 🆕 NAT & SOPHIE & 🆕 DAISY & CHERRY & LILIAN ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  2. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  3. Selkirk:
    For the most part, amps are very sketchy.
  4. Sparkling Spa:
    HOT YOUNG GIRLS WAITING FOR BLOW YOU AWAY @ SPARKLING SPA: MUI CALIENTE STELLA AND SCHOOL GIRL SELENA (NEW!!) ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  5. K96akhil:
    Hyderabad
  6. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 9 hot brown girls today 🌸 MALIYA, ASHA, SANA, PAOLA, TRACY, AMANDA, RAVEN, PAYAL PEARL, AAVI, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  7. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, SARIKA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  8. Lulu1980:
    New girl Vicy 🌹🌹🌹🌹very young girl sexy body Good service 😘😘😘😘😘😘Cici.Jenny Deep tissue massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  9. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  10. Sparkling Spa:
    HOT YOUNG GIRLS WAITING FOR BLOW YOU AWAY @ SPARKLING SPA: MUI CALIENTE STELLA AND SCHOOL GIRL SELENA (NEW!!) ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  11. Dreaminn:
    THURSDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: HELEN, KELLY & VIVI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ HELEN is a slim & sexy Asian beauty. Some say Helen bears a resemblance to the previous Purple Sugar boss Nana. KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim, 5’3” with very liberal services. VIVI is a very cute
  12. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  13. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Candy, Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  14. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Cici😘A very beautiful and sexy little fangirl, she has a sexy and petite figure, Cici service is first-class, worth having and trying, she belongs to the elite👍She is very friendly, very cute and exquisite little model!!🥰 Suki😍is bea
  15. NewOriental:
    THURSDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets
  16. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet cute Japanese Lily and young pretty fun Sally, young cute open mind Ivy and beautiful GFE Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North
  17. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/ 416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Cuban girl Mimi and Asian girl (new) Yuki in today
  18. SunriseRH:
    THURSDAY at SUNRISE SPA: MICHELLE, SUMMER & TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services.
  19. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇New 2nd Day Yong Sexy Curvy Latina Karen, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  20. GoldenFlower:
    THURSDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jojo, Mimi(to 8pm), Monica & Sherry. After 8pm: Sonia. 10am-8pm: Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. Mimi is young honey who can rock your world. Monica is sweet, attractive and accommodating.
  21. ASPA:
    𝗧𝗛𝗨𝗥𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Fox, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹[/color] 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ FOX is 26 years old with 34C’s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  22. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Helen & Jenny. Helen is a sweet and very lovable Asian beauty with just enough curves to tease you, and an attitude to please you. Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  23. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 NANCY: A PETITE, SMALL YOUNG VIETNAMESE GIRL, 5', BEAUTIFUL FACE, VERY FRIENDLY AND VERY OPEN MINDED 🌸 SELINA: A YOUNG, TALL AND SLENDER ASIAN GIRL, LONG BLACK HAIR AND ABLE TO PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 35-6093 🌸
  24. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Sofia & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Sophia is a sweet & pretty Chinese lady with natural B Cups and an awe-inspiring smooth rounded ass.
  25. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  26. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸𝕐 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MAY 2nd , THURSDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹SOPHIE 🌹🆕 SANDY 🌹 🆕 NAT 🌹 ERICA 🌹LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 SANDY & 🆕 NAT & SOPHIE & 🆕TINA & ERICA ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  27. arhsh:
    Mei Burlington schedule
  28. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Jessica sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Cici very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 ,Helen Deep Tissue Massage👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  29. Sparkling Spa:
    HOT YOUNG GIRLS WAITING FOR BLOW YOU AWAY @ SPARKLING SPA ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  30. SunriseRH:
    WEDNESDAY at SUNRISE SPA: AMY & MICHELLE. Also NEW Girl Lulu after 2pm. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ AMY is a young Chinese lady, 5’4” and 120Lbs witn 40DD melons. Amy can ensure your total satisfaction. LULU (Starting at 2pm) is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times.
  31. Michael0007:
    Suki Spa
  32. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  33. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Coco😘- A young cute blonde Asian girl maki
  34. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Jessica sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Cici very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 ,Helen Deep Tissue Massage👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  35. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 9 hot brown girls today 🌸 MALIYA, ASHA, SANA, PAOLA, TRACY, AMANDA, RAVEN, PAYAL PEARL, AAVI, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  36. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Turkish Persian girl and Asian girl today &Good service Cuban girl (Mimi)and Asian girl Yuki in Thursday
  37. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Mia😍 beautiful young Singapore girl. Mia has a very sexy body, and beautiful busty boobs and golden blonde hair. She can give a very good teasing and relaxing massage with a sensual great playful HAPPY service. So very sexy beautiful gir
  38. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet student Mia and young cute open mind Yoyo with 36DD , pretty GFE Lina 34DD and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  39. hiyamickey:
    6 young petite girls working at Reynaella wellness, Address: 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  40. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament summer ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  41. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Rose,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julie ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Aris ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  42. Dreaminn:
    WEDNESDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: [ EVELYN, FIONA & LULU. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ EVELYN is💫A True Spinner!💫 with a beautiful face and tiny tiny body. A rare gem, 5’1” & only 95 pounds! She will rock your spinner lover’s world with her gfe services. FIONA is a slim, very beautiful and accommodating Chinese lady,5’7"
  43. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly
  44. Sparkling Spa:
    Sexy Japanese Chanel and Sassy Jennifer will fulfill you needs to today @ SPARKLING SPA ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 No Spa like us anywhere near us
  45. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  46. NewOriental:
    WEDNESDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: HAPPY, TIANA & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5’6” & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy. VIVIAN is a pretty and very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5’7” tall
  47. GoldenFlower:
    WEDNESDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jojo, Linda, Sherry, & Tracy(to 8pm). After 8pm: Sonia Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. Linda is a pretty Vietnamese cutie with nice melons, curvy ass, and great services. Sherry is an attractive slim Asian
  48. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸2 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 NANCY: A YOUNG AND PETITE VIETNAMESE GIRL, 5', THAT IS VERY FUN AND FRIENDLY, SHE IS OPEN MINDED 🌸 EMILY: A PETITE CURVY THAI MIXED GIRL, 5'2, LONG BLACK HAIR AND SPEAKS FLUENT ENGLISH 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  49. ASPA:
    𝗪𝗘𝗗𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬 at 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Amy, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  50. HolidaySpa:
    Wednesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Kelly & Kiki. Kelly is slim and attractive with very slight curves, a nice bum, and rockin’ services. Kiki is very attractive, young, about 5’4” and 110 Lbs., slim with a banging body. Kiki is very popular for her great attitude and services. 🌴😎🌅HOLIDAY SPA🌅😎🌴 3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4
Back