Chat First Happy Endings - Sharing Stories

Qster

Known Reviewer
Reaction score
Early 2000s, first Happy Ending Massage happened in Hong Kong on a work trip, I checked into my Wanchai hotel, a close walk to the conference centre. For a Toronto boy who thought Toronto had everything, I realized I was wrong.

After all of the work was done, I had a few days in HK to myself. After a day of walking exploring the city, I woke up with a stiff back; my Chinese colleague had suggested that I try a Hong Kong massage. I was looking at a discreet small "massage" sign across the street from the hotel so I went for a close examination. Having never been to a massage parlour in Asia before, it was not what I was expecting at all. There was nothing clinical about this parlour, the building was almost all residential except some of the lower floors had offices like travel agents, doctors and accountants in them.

I walked up to the third floor of the building, half the floor was a massage business and the other half residential. I read the English portion of price list outside the door; the prices were very reasonable so I went in. Inside was a small waiting room where three ladies sat around a small television. All three ladies looked middle aged with no make-up; the most appropriate description would be that they were all very plain looking.

I trained my eyes on the slimmest and best looking lady and she stood up, led me to a room. There was no verbal communication, she simply pointed at the same English price list on the wall with one list for head & shoulder massages and another for full body massages. Following her lead, I pointed at the one hour full body massage. She then pointed at the chair "clothes there" and walked out.

I was a rookie to massages, I had no idea what to do. I left my my underwear on and laid on the massage table on top of a towel. She returned after about 3 minutes; she immediately pulled the towel from underneath me and placed it on top. Without a moment of hesitation, she pulled my underwear down and threw it among my other clothes. After readjusting the towel, she simply said โ€œoil will ruin your clothesโ€. I felt like a complete noob.

Her English was okay, being in one of the convention/tourist area, I think she had seen a few foreigners. The massage was deep and very pressure points focused with the occasional small talk to break the hour long silence. When it came to the butt and inner thigh, she would shift the big towel and used her two thumbs through a small towel; special attentions were paid to the pressure points between the butt cheeks and penis. There was no skin-to-skin contact when she was working close to the sensitive area, everything was done through the towels. Fast forward to 2024, after receiving hundreds of massages in dozens of countries, that technique of massaging using a towel as a glove was still unique to Hong Kong.

She asked me to turn over pretty late in the hour so the chest massage felt a little rushed. For reasons unknown to me at that time, her massage led me to be semi hard. When she got to the erect portion of my anatomy, she never asked, she just reached underneath the towel and started to stroke. I didnโ€™t know what to say, I had no idea what to do; I didnโ€™t know about happy ending massages back then, I was dumbfounded. She held my cock gently and stroked. As my cock got harder and harder, she adjusted her speed accordingly. I tried to touch her but she dodged my touches skillfully without losing a beat; I quickly learned that it was okay for her to stroke me but it was not okay for me to touch her.

I soon lost my load right under the towel. Again, without lifting the towel at all, she simply cleaned up my mess with the towel. We looked at the clock; I had about 5 minutes left. With the remaining time, she cleaned her hands, massaged my temples slightly. When my 60 minutes were up, she left the room without a word. I got dressed, paid her exactly as per the sign and she made no attempt to ask for more.

I learned over time that at certain Asian establishments, happy endings were part of the massages. There was no need to pay extra; tips, although appreciated, were not necessary. Remember that the tipping culture started in North America and still not the norm around the world. That was my unintended introduction to happy ending massages. I did a lot research later, hand releases are not considered sexual among many Asian cultures; in fact, it is considered an essential part of several styles of massages. In Hong Kong, even the law defines sexual services as "penetration" so hand releases are not considered sexual at all.

When I returned to Canada, I found my first Canadian HE massage place, an Asian place on Yonge right across from the Brass Rail and never looked back.

What's your story?

Last edited:
Well for me, it was with a certain independent lady East of bonny doon on 75st.
I was super nervous when I booked, but as soon as I walked through her gate and she opened her back door wearing ....... I knew I was hooked.
I told her this was my very first time and she just smiled, patted my butt and took my hand to her happy room.
I was thinking she would leave for me to get undressed but NOOOO, she wanted to see what she was going to work with.
Luckily I did some research before so I just stripped down and climbed on her table and then the Queen of Edmonton worked her magic.
For a new guy, I later found out that what she did was way off the chart and not normal. It was far more than just an HE.
After that super star break-in session I have kept in touch with her ever since.

Last edited:
Think it was called mina spa close to strathcona massage. 10 or so years ago. Pretty much an AMP. Anxiously walked up to the door, rang the door bell and greeted by a young asian girl in a push up bra.

Same week i went to oriental pearl spa. In strathern. Saw eva. She had the most epic tits. Even till today those were the best ive ever seen. Natural DDD but were perky somehow

Well mine was about 20 years agoโ€ฆ I was in a sort of depression after my divorce.. My old neighbour told me to pull up my socks and get over it.. if it wasnโ€™t meant to be then move on.. After words he picked me up and we drove around town.. I asked him what where doing and told me to trust him.. We pull up at a message spa.. He looks at me and tells me this is one him.. He called ahead and reserved a lady for me.. Mind you this spa was not discreet.. there were a bunch of little stores. I was nervous and didnโ€™t know what to expect. I walked in and my friend told the receptionist about the appointment.. The room was small and corner shower.. Then walks this amazing Japanese girl.. She was 5โ€™2 and skinny with this crazy assโ€ฆ Right away I get hard.. She was a little confused because I was still in my clothes.. she tells me hunny why you still in clothes.. I told her this was my first time and I didnโ€™t know what to do.. She explained to me how it works and she be back in a few mins.. After my shower I laid down and put the towel over my butt.. She come back in and turns the light right down.. She climbed up and sat on my butt and started to message me.. This was going on for 20 minsโ€ฆ She tells me to flip over and I was still covered with the towel.. She started to message my legs and I again started to get hard.. when I looked up she had this big smile.. She asked what I wanted and I didnโ€™t know what to saidโ€ฆ Told her again my first time.. She jumps off and completely takes her clothes off.. WOW.. what a amazing bodyโ€ฆ she take off my towel and Jumps back on the message bedโ€ฆ She tells me to close my eyes and enjoy whatโ€™s going to happen nextโ€ฆ She oils my cock.. Short and long strokes.. What comes next was mind blowing.. She runs her clean shaven pussy along my cock grabs my hands and puts them on her titties.. While rubbing her titties she was riding my cock with the up and down motion and side to sideโ€ฆ Then she puts her hand on my cock while she was still riding my cock with her pussyโ€ฆ She tells me to let her know when I ready to cum.. After about probably 10-15 mins I tell her Iโ€™m ready.. She leans back while stroking me between her pussy.. I ended up cumming so hard and all over her hand and pussyโ€ฆ She kept stroking me until my cock got smallerโ€ฆ after the fun was over we both ended up shower together and tells me to come back for even more funโ€ฆ I ended up seeing her for quite some time afterwards until she went back to Japanโ€ฆ

Mine was I think sometime in 2019.

I was sitting at my desk at work and my neck was killing me. I decided I needed a massage ASAP, but my usually massage place usually needs to be booked at least a week in advance. So I literally started googling places closest to my office and I started calling trying to see who could fit me in after work. I must have called a dozen places, none of whom could fit me in on such short notice. Until I contacted Rosewater, who were able to get me in immediately.

I walked in after work and was greeted by Crystal, who led me into the room and told me to get undressed and she would be back in a few minutes. I was a little thrown off by the fact that I didn't have to fill out any paper work or anything, but I didn't read too much into that. I was glad I was just gonna get the massage I needed without the hassle of filling out a bunch of papers.

She came in and proceeded to give me the massage that I needed, it was perfect. She would graze me parts here and there, at first I thought it was just incidental and she wasn't intentionally doing it. I was super naive about the whole thing. Every time her hands would "graze", I would get turned on, but immediately I would suppress any feelings of horniness, because the last thing I wanted was to be pitching a tent on the flip. At this point every massage I had ever had was completely legit. And my usual RMT was actually a very attractive woman and I always had to put myself mentally into the state of ensuring I didn't show any signs of arousal, so as not to make her uncomfortable.

Anyway, on the flip she got a little more handsy, and then leaned into my ear and whispered "you want happy?".

And the rest was history. I never thought I'd ever find a hj ever worth paying for, but as we all know, this is so much more than that.

It's interesting because I had no idea what I was about to get myself into and I had no idea these types of places were so open and easy to access. As I'm typing this all out, I'm realizing how much my neck hurts, I guess I better see if anyone can fit me in today!

Early 2000s, first Happy Ending Massage happened in Hong Kong on a work trip, I checked into my Wanchai hotel, a close walk to the conference centre. For a Toronto boy who thought Toronto had everything, I realized I was wrong.

After all of the work was done, I had a few days in HK to myself. After a day of walking exploring the city, I woke up with a stiff back; my Chinese colleague had suggested that I try a Hong Kong massage. I was looking at a discreet small "massage" sign across the street from the hotel so I went for a close examination. Having never been to a massage parlour in Asia before, it was not what I was expecting at all. There was nothing clinical about this parlour, the building was almost all residential except some of the lower floors had offices like travel agents, doctors and accountants in them.

I walked up to the third floor of the building, half the floor was a massage business and the other half residential. I read the English portion of price list outside the door; the prices were very reasonable so I went in. Inside was a small waiting room where three ladies sat around a small television. All three ladies looked middle aged with no make-up; the most appropriate description would be that they were all very plain looking.

I trained my eyes on the slimmest and best looking lady and she stood up, led me to a room. There was no verbal communication, she simply pointed at the same English price list on the wall with one list for head & shoulder massages and another for full body massages. Following her lead, I pointed at the one hour full body massage. She then pointed at the chair "clothes there" and walked out.

I was a rookie to massages, I had no idea what to do. I left my my underwear on and laid on the massage table on top of a towel. She returned after about 3 minutes; she immediately pulled the towel from underneath me and placed it on top. Without a moment of hesitation, she pulled my underwear down and threw it among my other clothes. After readjusting the towel, she simply said โ€œoil will ruin your clothesโ€. I felt like a complete noob.

Her English was okay, being in one of the convention/tourist area, I think she had seen a few foreigners. The massage was deep and very pressure points focused with the occasional small talk to break the hour long silence. When it came to the butt and inner thigh, she would shift the big towel and used her two thumbs through a small towel; special attentions were paid to the pressure points between the butt cheeks and penis. There was no skin-to-skin contact when she was working close to the sensitive area, everything was done through the towels. Fast forward to 2024, after receiving hundreds of massages in dozens of countries, that technique of massaging using a towel as a glove was still unique to Hong Kong.

She asked me to turn over pretty late in the hour so the chest massage felt a little rushed. For reasons unknown to me at that time, her massage led me to be semi hard. When she got to the erect portion of my anatomy, she never asked, she just reached underneath the towel and started to stroke. I didnโ€™t know what to say, I had no idea what to do; I didnโ€™t know about happy ending massages back then, I was dumbfounded. She held my cock gently and stroked. As my cock got harder and harder, she adjusted her speed accordingly. I tried to touch her but she dodged my touches skillfully without losing a beat; I quickly learned that it was okay for her to stroke me but it was not okay for me to touch her.

I soon lost my load right under the towel. Again, without lifting the towel at all, she simply cleaned up my mess with the towel. We looked at the clock; I had about 5 minutes left. With the remaining time, she cleaned her hands, massaged my temples slightly. When my 60 minutes were up, she left the room without a word. I got dressed, paid her exactly as per the sign and she made no attempt to ask for more.

I learned over time that at certain Asian establishments, happy endings were part of the massages. There was no need to pay extra; tips, although appreciated, were not necessary. Remember that the tipping culture started in North America and still not the norm around the world. That was my unintended introduction to happy ending massages. I did a lot research later, hand releases are not considered sexual among many Asian cultures; in fact, it is considered an essential part of several styles of massages. In Hong Kong, even the law defines sexual services as "penetration" so hand releases are not considered sexual at all.

When I returned to Canada, I found my first Canadian HE massage place, an Asian place on Yonge right across from the Brass Rail and never looked back.

What's your story?

For a Toronto boy.. you missed out on the fine Eastern European ladies at the shops on Wilson Ave around Bathurst, and on Lawrence avenue, and some in Mississauga. Massages were good, and so was the mutual interaction. Most of them were divorced and with strong libidos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well for me, it was with a certain independent lady East of bonny doon on 75st.
I was super nervous when I booked, but as soon as I walked through her gate and she opened her back door wearing ....... I knew I was hooked.
I told her this was my very first time and she just smiled, patted my butt and took my hand to her happy room.
I was thinking she would leave for me to get undressed but NOOOO, she wanted to see what she was going to work with.
Luckily I did some research before so I just stripped down and climbed on her table and then the Queen of Edmonton worked her magic.
For a new guy, I later found out that what she did was way off the chart and not normal. It was far more than just an HE.
After that super star break-in session I have kept in touch with her ever since.
Tina now works in Leduc

I think I've shared before but I will again: About 20 years ago my employer started including massage as part of our health benefit plan and covered $X amount per year for massages. Until then I always thought massages were for "the rich" and not that important. At that time my wife started going for massages and told me how wonderful they were. Still I hesitated mostly because I didn't want to go to my wife's male masseuse. I eventually decided to give it a try. I went to some hole-in-the-wall tiny shop off of Stony Pl. Rd. where one woman owned/operated. I followed her instructions and laid on the table in my tighty-whitey's.

She proceeded to give me a super deep muscle massage asking "how is the pressure" and I've been laying there squirming and flinching and yelling "OWW!" and she's asking "How's the pressure"??? I tell her several times it's too much and she says "Well you have all these tense muscles that need to be worked out." Then she gets to my calves and tells me how tight they are and starts in on them- all the while I'm jumping and screaming in pain. She eventually quits and I reluctantly pay her and hobble out to my car. I think it took my legs two weeks to recover!

Next time I tried a nearby chiropractic office that had a "Massage" sign outside the shop. Again, I laid on the table in my underwear and drape over. A forty-ish fat woman comes in and actually proceeded to give me not-too-bad massage. But the fat girl was too much for me. So I went to Miracle Health- a health supplement store across from Canadian Tire who also advertised massage. Here a couple of older (50-ish) ladies did really good massages- all completely legit and professionally draped. But the shop was always noisy with customers coming and going and chattering in the shop outside the massage room. And I kept driving by this place called "Xiaoping Foot Massage" and I was curious about getting a massage from an asian lady.

So one day I just stop in to ask a couple questions. Wendy and Linda and a couple other girls were there and greeted me almost too eagerly. Since the sign said "Foot Massage" I asked if they did full body massage, "Yes! You want massage?!" and Linda was reaching for my hand, "You come in! Have nice massage!" I had to explain I was only there to ask a few questions. So she hands me a card and said, "You come back tomorrow! Come see me I give you good massage." The only reason I was on the hunt again was to find a quieter place.

I phoned the next week and made an appointment. I must say, dealing with the Chinese girls was culturally night and day! First of all I had to deal with the communication issues but with their limited vocabulary (and poor pronunciation!) we got things straight. Linda greeted me at the door for my appointment and showed me to a room and just said "I come back in fi minutes." which I thought odd for two points: There were no intake forms to fill out and ALWAYS the white masseuses tell you, "Undress to your comfort level and lay face down on the table under the drape, please" Since there were no such instructions, I thought, "What the heck?! I'll just lay down naked on top of the drape and see what happens!"

Linda just casually came in and started chatting and started the massage without a word about draping. I thought, "Holy shit! This is cool!" and the flasher in me thought, "Cool, I get to flash my cock at this nice Chinese girl!" She asked all the usual questions about work, and first time? and whatever. I loved the massage in that her hands were able to flow easily from shoulder to toes without having to constantly re-adjust the drape and make sure my modesty was protected. As the massage progressed I noticed she paid my glutes a lot more attention than white girls and secondly she actually massaged up my thighs a LOT higher than white girls!!

And then the leg massage went into definite "forbidden territory" in comparison to any other massage I had had before: Between the cheeks and on the perinium! Needless to say I was totally surprised and hard as a proverbial rock! Then she told me to turn over. She grinned as she gazed at my raging member and innocently asked, "How is the massage?" She continued the massage of my head, neck, arms and legs. As I got into the massage and my cock started to go flaccid she would rub down my torso very close to my 'package' until it was fully hard again. Then she went to my feet and up my legs and my cock would start to "deflate" so she would again go brushing past and nudging Jose and his two amigos until he was standing at attention again and smiled with a self-satisfied grin. Then she announced that the massage was over and she asked Jose "how was the massage?" I remember telling her, "Well, you are certainly not a shy girl!" Then she asked if I would return and I heartily said I definitely would.

The next massage was similar except towards the end she asked, "You want oil on here?" and indicated my cock and encouraged me to DIY. I went DIY with her and Wendy for two or three massages until Linda encouraged me to see a "new girl" when I finally got an actual HJ but nowhere near the quality of massage. My theory is that Linda and Wendy have massage certificates they don't want to risk so they hire unlicensed girls to do the "handy-work".

Mine was so rushed and it was a real jackhammer. It was dark . I was 12and I had to hurry before mom walked in and caught me. BTW I was by myself too.

Not too late.. to seek permanent government support for being abused โ€ฆ before the Liberal government folds permanently

I think self abuse doesn't pertain

You never know. As long as libtard thinking prevails you were too young to be responsible. Surely, you qualify for counselling decades later. Help heal the scars. What better way than be assigned a therapist with large melons and with gifted hands and mouth?

I think I've shared before but I will again: About 20 years ago my employer started including massage as part of our health benefit plan and covered $X amount per year for massages. Until then I always thought massages were for "the rich" and not that important. At that time my wife started going for massages and told me how wonderful they were. Still I hesitated mostly because I didn't want to go to my wife's male masseuse. I eventually decided to give it a try. I went to some hole-in-the-wall tiny shop off of Stony Pl. Rd. where one woman owned/operated. I followed her instructions and laid on the table in my tighty-whitey's.

She proceeded to give me a super deep muscle massage asking "how is the pressure" and I've been laying there squirming and flinching and yelling "OWW!" and she's asking "How's the pressure"??? I tell her several times it's too much and she says "Well you have all these tense muscles that need to be worked out." Then she gets to my calves and tells me how tight they are and starts in on them- all the while I'm jumping and screaming in pain. She eventually quits and I reluctantly pay her and hobble out to my car. I think it took my legs two weeks to recover!

Next time I tried a nearby chiropractic office that had a "Massage" sign outside the shop. Again, I laid on the table in my underwear and drape over. A forty-ish fat woman comes in and actually proceeded to give me not-too-bad massage. But the fat girl was too much for me. So I went to Miracle Health- a health supplement store across from Canadian Tire who also advertised massage. Here a couple of older (50-ish) ladies did really good massages- all completely legit and professionally draped. But the shop was always noisy with customers coming and going and chattering in the shop outside the massage room. And I kept driving by this place called "Xiaoping Foot Massage" and I was curious about getting a massage from an asian lady.

So one day I just stop in to ask a couple questions. Wendy and Linda and a couple other girls were there and greeted me almost too eagerly. Since the sign said "Foot Massage" I asked if they did full body massage, "Yes! You want massage?!" and Linda was reaching for my hand, "You come in! Have nice massage!" I had to explain I was only there to ask a few questions. So she hands me a card and said, "You come back tomorrow! Come see me I give you good massage." The only reason I was on the hunt again was to find a quieter place.

I phoned the next week and made an appointment. I must say, dealing with the Chinese girls was culturally night and day! First of all I had to deal with the communication issues but with their limited vocabulary (and poor pronunciation!) we got things straight. Linda greeted me at the door for my appointment and showed me to a room and just said "I come back in fi minutes." which I thought odd for two points: There were no intake forms to fill out and ALWAYS the white masseuses tell you, "Undress to your comfort level and lay face down on the table under the drape, please" Since there were no such instructions, I thought, "What the heck?! I'll just lay down naked on top of the drape and see what happens!"

Linda just casually came in and started chatting and started the massage without a word about draping. I thought, "Holy shit! This is cool!" and the flasher in me thought, "Cool, I get to flash my cock at this nice Chinese girl!" She asked all the usual questions about work, and first time? and whatever. I loved the massage in that her hands were able to flow easily from shoulder to toes without having to constantly re-adjust the drape and make sure my modesty was protected. As the massage progressed I noticed she paid my glutes a lot more attention than white girls and secondly she actually massaged up my thighs a LOT higher than white girls!!

And then the leg massage went into definite "forbidden territory" in comparison to any other massage I had had before: Between the cheeks and on the perinium! Needless to say I was totally surprised and hard as a proverbial rock! Then she told me to turn over. She grinned as she gazed at my raging member and innocently asked, "How is the massage?" She continued the massage of my head, neck, arms and legs. As I got into the massage and my cock started to go flaccid she would rub down my torso very close to my 'package' until it was fully hard again. Then she went to my feet and up my legs and my cock would start to "deflate" so she would again go brushing past and nudging Jose and his two amigos until he was standing at attention again and smiled with a self-satisfied grin. Then she announced that the massage was over and she asked Jose "how was the massage?" I remember telling her, "Well, you are certainly not a shy girl!" Then she asked if I would return and I heartily said I definitely would.

The next massage was similar except towards the end she asked, "You want oil on here?" and indicated my cock and encouraged me to DIY. I went DIY with her and Wendy for two or three massages until Linda encouraged me to see a "new girl" when I finally got an actual HJ but nowhere near the quality of massage. My theory is that Linda and Wendy have massage certificates they don't want to risk so they hire unlicensed girls to do the "handy-work".
Where was this?

For a Toronto boy.. you missed out on the fine Eastern European ladies at the shops on Wilson Ave around Bathurst, and on Lawrence avenue, and some in Mississauga. Massages were good, and so was the mutual interaction. Most of them were divorced and with strong libidos.

Back then, as a 20 something living and working downtown Toronto, never venture that far north, pass the 401? Never, lol. I must admit that I have never venture to an EE massage place but I was a regular at a few EE micros downtown. The most notable place was at Adelaide and Church. Most of the ladies are 19-25, mostly from Czech a few rare Russians mixed in, working in Canada on 6 month stripper visas. Yes, there was a shortage of exotic dancers in Canada so we import them from the EE. The deal was that they have to dance, no wages, at some of the local strip joints to maintain their visas, they keep all of their tips and a cut of the table dance money. The club get free dancers and the girls get visas. Mina, a 25 yo was the ring leader, no pimps, more like a co-op, she taught me lots on bbbj & Jagermeister.

My own take of Toronto visiting girls history. Local Canadian girls have always charged too much and do too little (unless you are in Montreal). EE girls saw a niche back in the early 2000s and invaded Toronto; younger, prettier and more compliant; bbbj was not a thing until the EE arrived. Then China opened up in the 2010s and we have a massive flood of Asians (mostly Chinese), they do everything the EEs do, just cheaper. Now in the Africans have arrived, they just do everything, I do mean everything (no safety) and they are cheap; I have yet to bring up enough courage to visit one of these new African incalls.

About 10 years ago I was helping a buddy rebuild his fence. We moved VERY slow and to took us two days.
I refused to take CASH from him so he fed me Pizza and beer, He also gave me a Gift Certificate for a 1/2 hour massage at MO Acupuncture.
He said, when I book to ask for Ruby. No one else. When you see Ruby tell her Bob sent you.
The first 15 minutes I got a very relaxing massage . Then she pulled my shorts off. Without asking she massaged the LG.
Then it all started. Then bob said next time try Lucy. I was HOOKED

My experience at MPโ€™s started almost 35 years ago on a work trip to Bangkok. The cab driver from the airport pulled out a half dozen brochures and said, after I checked in that I should check out Bangkokโ€™s finest. I random,y picked one and later that evening he drove me to the eloborate pleasure palace, whose name I canโ€™t remember. There were the โ€œgreenโ€ ladies that were young and incredibly good looking. The driver said, if I was new this this there were older and more experienced ladies that provided massage only and were much less expensive. Being a little cautious I opt for one of the latter and selected one that looked pretty good. Off to the room. Payment exchanged and a big bubbly jacuzzi filled. A couple minutes later my hostess returned. She join me in the jacuzzi and after som soapy play she took me to the bed and began the massage phase of this adventure. After a time she reached for the boys and then teased my cock. After the flip she was giving me an amazing HI and then suggested that for a modest fee uplift I could upgrade to a covered fs. By this time I was lost in paradise and quickly upgraded. And as bullet said above, โ€œI was hookedโ€:. Apparently the older ladies donโ€™t get many white customers so she ready to give me a wonderful experience. i repeated with her the next night as well. Doubly hooked. Coming back to Canada I started visiting MPโ€™s here, but it took a loan time to find anything that came close to those Bangkok nights.

My first happy ending was at a legit place. I had been researching the possibilities on internet and hoping for the day, meanwhile getting little thrills along the way. I was getting a body scrub from a girl I had been to a couple times before that seemed eager to please. At this spa you had to wear these disposable panties. Once again her fingers kept bumping into the equipment through them so I told her that if they were in the way, and it would be easier for her without them, then I didn't need them. The panties got slid down my legs and things got a bit more frisky. On the flip no drape and still more fingers bumping into things, then she took some of the oily scrub and wiggled it with her fingers and thumb so that only the oil remained, then... I kept going to her as often as I could without too much suspicion, happy ending scrubs, happy ending facials, happy ending pedicures and manicures... all the while her husband, mother, daughter, sisters, nieces manning the front desk and doing services in the next rooms. Went on for years until that old plaza got torn down and the family members got into different occupations.

Shoutbox
  1. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Anna๐Ÿ˜˜- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  2. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699 Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Thursday๏ผšNew Polish gril gigi๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹ Vittoria- Sweet school girl with a large serving of naughtiness Angela- Slim beauty with long legs and nice proportions Julia- Exotic...
  3. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    ๐Ÿ”ดโค at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5 ๐Ÿ”ด๐Ÿ’‹Thursday, ๐Ÿ’ž Yoyo, and โค๐Ÿ’‹ Tammy,๐Ÿ’‹ full body treatment by an amazing attendant. Very upbeat personality, good overall treatment. โฃ โ˜Ž๏ธ 647 352-1588โ˜Ž๏ธ
  4. Hollywood_Spa:
    โค๐Ÿ’ฅ a very clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100 ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’ซThursday, ๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’ž Cindy, ๐Ÿ’žabt 5'6", slim build, brown hair past shoulder, very pretty, friendly personality. good English, excellent treatment and service.. ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„ Gaga,๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„ medium height. Curvy build, good looking, dark hair to shoulder, medium firm treatment, full service menu. ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฅ Sisi, ๐Ÿ‘„very slim build, medium height, can do firm treatment and over the top service. Cheerful personality and always thrilled to see you. ๐Ÿ’˜ ๐Ÿ“ฑ 416 222-5554๐Ÿ“ฑ
  5. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,๐Ÿ address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„
  6. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Eva , Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ4379857899 ๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„
  7. Sparkling Spa:
    โšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜ STELLA AND CHANEL TO SERVE YOU TODAY
  8. gold__rose__spa:
    ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿต at 1536 Warden Avenue ๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’Thursday, ๐Ÿ’–Michelle ๐Ÿ’‹for traditional style treatment and quality services., newly toned body, strong, does very firm treatment, pleasant personality....and Judy, ๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ“ณ 647 346-8086๐Ÿ“ณ
  9. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young new cute Ivy 30โ€™s and young fun Tina with Curve body, young sweet Japanese Lily and pretty GFE Ella and are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  10. lemon_tree:
    ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’ซ a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 201 ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’‹Thursday, โฃ Cici... ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„small build, friendly and pretty,nice touch, with a lot of energy, service oriented, aka Coco ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’‹ Lisa, small build, friendly ๐Ÿ’– ๐Ÿ“ž 647 348-2899๐Ÿ“ž
  11. Withme_Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’ฅ at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’ฏThursday โฃ ๐Ÿ’‹Ruby, ๐Ÿ’‹ medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment and wonderful finish... comfortable treatment ๐Ÿ’– Vivian ๐Ÿ‘„ (Bunny), ๐Ÿ‘„beautiful, dark hair to shoulder, tall and curvy, busty, and does very relaxing treatment with over the top finish. ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’— Jessica, ๐Ÿ’‹average height, slim build, very pretty, does a very personalized treatment that you are sure to love... โค ๐Ÿ’˜ ๐Ÿ”‹ 416 297-7488๐Ÿ”‹
  12. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ MARIA, HANA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  13. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 818-8896โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Cici๐Ÿ˜˜A very beautiful and sexy little fangirl, she has a sexy and petite figure, Cici service is first-class, worth having and trying, she belongs to the elite๐Ÿ‘She is very friendly, very cute and exquisite little model!!๐ŸฅฐReal pictures
  14. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 9 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ ASHA, MALIYA, SANA, MONIKA, PAYAL PEARL, NISHA, KIRAN, ANAYA, ANGEL ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  15. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡10am-2am,New First Day Young Slim Vietnamese Lina, Young Slim Sexy Thai Girl Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki,Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  16. SunriseRH:
    THURSDAY at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: HELEN, MICHELLE, RIYA & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฒ โ˜Ž๏ธ HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5โ€™2โ€ & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered.
  17. NewOriental:
    THURSDAY at ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’š๐—ก๐—˜๐—ช ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ: EMMA, HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด๐Ÿญ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ EMMA is a young & pretty Chinese babe with very liberal services. HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl with natural B Cups
  18. Peony Garden Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY ๐ŸŒธNANCY: A PETITE CURVY VIETNAMESE GIRL THAT IS VERY FRIENDLY AND VERY OPEN MINDED ๐ŸŒธ SELINA: A TALL YOUNG ASIAN GIRL THAT IS ABLE TO PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE ๐ŸŒธ ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE ๐ŸŒธ PEONY GARDEN SPA ๐ŸŒธ 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 ๐ŸŒธ (416) 335-6093 ๐ŸŒธ
  19. Dreaminn:
    THURSDAY at๐Ÿ’ญ๐——๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐—  ๐—œ๐—ก๐—ก ๐—ช๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’ญ: EVA, TINA & VIVI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ โ˜Ž๏ธ EVA is a slim, pretty & sexy Asian girl. She has excellent bbbj skills if you are nice and clean, and can perform like a champion. TINA is a Vietnamese girl with long black hair, slim with nice curves. New to Canada, & speaks English well. Come and welcome her.
  20. Birchmount&14th:
    THURSDAY at ๐‹๐„๐Ž๐๐€ & ๐…๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐๐ƒ๐’: JESSIE & YUKI. Birchmount Rd & 14th Ave., Markham, ON. Call or Text for details and appointment. โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฐ โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐—๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ๐—œ๐—˜ is a slim and very sexy Asian girl with skills of the highest degree. ๐—ฌ๐—จ๐—ž๐—œ, so sweet, so sexy, and can blow your mind. (* ๐—ฆ๐—ž๐—ฌ๐—Ÿ๐—”๐—ฅ is returning Saturday! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ)
  21. ogengineer:
    Mumbai
  22. ASPA:
    ๐—ง๐—›๐—จ๐—ฅ๐—ฆ๐——๐—”๐—ฌ๐—”๐—ง ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: Fox, Coco & ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น[/color] ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ FOX is 26 years old with 34Cโ€™s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  23. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธCindy & Jenny. Cindy is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  24. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ๐Ÿซฆ2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Sofia & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Sophia is a sweet & pretty Chinese lady with natural B Cups and an awe-inspiring smooth rounded ass.
  25. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธ table shower ๐Ÿšฟ body scrub ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘New girl Vicy so young girl sexy body very good body slide ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนCici very good deep tissue massage ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘kitty good table shower ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜5124 Dundas W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ416-817-3366
  26. bumika.vashi:
    VASHI NAVI MUMBAI FULL SERVICE :oops: TeleGram: @BUMIKAVASHI โ˜Ž๏ธ WhatsApp9๏ธโƒฃ9๏ธโƒฃ3๏ธโƒฃ0๏ธโƒฃ9๏ธโƒฃ1๏ธโƒฃ2๏ธโƒฃ6๏ธโƒฃ6๏ธโƒฃ9๏ธโƒฃ
  27. bumika.vashi:
    :oops:(((เค†เคชเค•เฅ‹ เคฌเคฟเคจเคพ เคจเคพเคŸเค• เคฏเคพ เคจเค–เคฐเฅ‡ เค•เคฐเคจเฅ‡ เคตเคพเคฒเคพ เคธเคฐเฅเคตเคฟเคธ เคšเคพเคนเฅ‡ เคคเฅ‹เคน เคฏเคพเคฆ เค•เคฐเคจเคพ. ))):oops: :oops: If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums,Remember Me.:oops: Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.??:oops: Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services P
  28. basketballguy3035:
    hazek
  29. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ table shower ๐Ÿšฟ body scrub โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธevery day 3 girls ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนnew girl bobo sexy body very good service ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜Cici and Jenny good deep tissue massage ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘5124 Dundas W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ416-817-3366
  30. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 8 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ ASHA, MALIYA, LUCY, AMANDA, NISHA, SANA, AAVI, MAY ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  31. Sparkling Spa:
    CHINESE NEW GIRL and JAPANESE CHANEL 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!!๐Ÿ“ฃ๐Ÿ“ฃ ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿ’ง! SPA LINE 905-604-8186!!
  32. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ HANA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  33. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on wednesday๏ผš New Polish gir sasa ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹angel- Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and...
  34. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธtable shower body scrub ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘every day 3 girls ๐ŸŒนnew girl BoBo big boobs so sexy baby very good service ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜Cici ๐Ÿ‘so good table shower,Jenny so good deep tissue massage 5124 St W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ416-817 3366
  35. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Coco๐Ÿ˜˜- A young cute blonde Asian girl maki
  36. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament summer ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฅฐ
  37. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Rose,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julie ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Aris ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  38. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young new sweet Mia 25 years old and young cute Angela with curve body, pretty GFE Lina and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  39. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 818-8896โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Mia๐Ÿ˜ beautiful young Singapore girl. Mia has a very sexy body, and beautiful busty boobs and golden blonde hair. She can give a very good teasing and relaxing massage with a sensual great playful HAPPY service. So very sexy beautiful gir
  40. Dreaminn:
    WEDNESDAY at๐Ÿ’ญ๐——๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐—  ๐—œ๐—ก๐—ก ๐—ช๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’ญ: ANGELA, TINA & VIVI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ โ˜Ž๏ธ ANGELA * NEW Today! . TINA * Also NEW Today! is a Vietnamese girl with long black hair, slim with nice curves. New to Canada, & speaks English well. Come and welcome her. VIVI is a very
  41. Birchmount&14th:
    WEDNESDAY at ๐‹๐„๐Ž๐๐€ & ๐…๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐๐ƒ๐’: JESSIE & YUKI. Birchmount Rd & 14th Ave., Markham, ON. Call or Text for details and appointment. โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฐ โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐—๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ๐—œ๐—˜ is a slim and very sexy Asian girl with skills of the highest degree. ๐—ฌ๐—จ๐—ž๐—œ, so sweet, so sexy, and can blow your mind. ๐—ฆ๐—ž๐—ฌ๐—Ÿ๐—”๐—ฅ is returning Saturday!
  42. SunriseRH:
    WEDNESDAY at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: LULU, MICHELLE & SUMMER. Also NEW Girl Lulu after 2pm. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฒ โ˜Ž๏ธ
  43. Peony Garden Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ2 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY ๐ŸŒธ JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN ๐ŸŒธ EMILY: A PETITE YOUNG AND CURVY THAI MIXED GIRL THAT IS FRIENDLY, SPEAKS FLUENT ENGLISH AND IS NOT TIP HUNGRY ๐ŸŒธ PEONY GARDEN SPA ๐ŸŒธ 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 ๐ŸŒธ (416) 335-6093 ๐ŸŒธ
  44. NewOriental:
    WEDNESDAY at ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’š๐—ก๐—˜๐—ช ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ: HAPPY & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด๐Ÿญ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. VIVIAN is a pretty and very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5โ€™7โ€ tall, with a slim figure. Vivian is very friendly and versatile.
  45. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡10am-2am,New First Day Young Slim Vietnamese Lina, Young Slim Sexy Thai Girl Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki,Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  46. ASPA:
    ๐—ช๐—˜๐——๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐——๐—”๐—ฌ at ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: Amy, Coco & ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage and..
  47. HolidaySpa:
    Wednesday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธCindy, Kelly & Kiki. Cindy is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Kelly is slim and attractive with very slight curves, all natural coconuts, a nice bum, and rockinโ€™ services.
  48. ForeverWarden:
    Wednesday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Bella, Cindy & Sasa. Bella is around 5โ€™3โ€ with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well as a good massage experience. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild
  49. Sparkling Spa:
    ๐Ÿ“ฃ๐Ÿ“ฃMORNING WOOD? WE CAN FIX THAT!! WITH CHINESE NEW GIRL and SERVICE QUEEN JENNIFER! 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!!๐Ÿ“ฃ๐Ÿ“ฃ ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿ’ง! SPA LINE 905-604-8186!!
  50. bumika.vashi:
    (((เค†เคชเค•เฅ‹ เคฌเคฟเคจเคพ เคจเคพเคŸเค• เคฏเคพ เคจเค–เคฐเฅ‡ เค•เคฐเคจเฅ‡ เคตเคพเคฒเคพ เคธเคฐเฅเคตเคฟเคธ เคšเคพเคนเฅ‡ เคคเฅ‹เคน เคฏเคพเคฆ เค•เคฐเคจเคพ. ))) :oops:If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. :oops: Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not fo
Back