Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Esmeralda 847, piso 12 H, at Paraguay (Brisa Masajes)

Exon,

Is Candela still working there or is she gone? She had the best massage technique of all the girls working there. Can't speak to her jacking-off technique, though you are free to chime in on that subject.;)

H99

I was quoted 200p for massage and handjob, and 220 for massage and full sex. Was put off by the price increase from approx. 150p from visit two years ago, but in $USD this is about the same. Suspect these are gringo prices. Chose a sweet, slightly heavyset Paraguayan named Lori or Laurie, and the covered sex was quite acceptable.

Caught sight of a stunning women named Lorena on the way out, and if I had more time in BA, would be insisting on seeing her.

Anyone know what cut the girls get at this place (or generally) for massages? Also is the sexo price all theirs?

First time I went in, the girl I saw just about raped me when we started the session, I had only paid for and asked for a massage, but she said forget the massage, I want sex now. I obliged of course, I hate screwin on that table, but we did it for the entire hour, on the table, the chair, in the air, with her noting the time at 3 minutes till. We gotta finish. I had to shift into vigorous high gear! I had no idea what to pay her (my first experience here) and I only had 100s so I popped her a 100. She had a HUGE smile on her face. Sorry for encouraging inflation. I guess I set myself up to "overpay" the next time too, except it was certainly worth it anyhow.

Jj

I woke up knowing what I wanted. I wanted to go to Brisa and get a great massage from Yuliana and then fuck her so that she had to go home early. Lucky me, she was in today.

Yuliana, a cute Paragua with a thin frame and a "sporty" figure, gives a superior massage. She has a small frame but is strong and knows what she's doing. She teases well, but she never forgets that she's also there to give a massage and it's not an afterthought. If you say "muy fuerte" you'll get muy fuerte. She throws in a tease now and then to make you want her and to keep you from falling asleep on the table.

I was a little disappointed in the sex, but truth be told, the last time I had her it was an utterly mind-blowing experience. As we all know, lightning rarely strikes twice. I also know that she gives a superior hand job. Here are the numbers:

Spa: 7 (clean, nice, comfy—damned tables should be wider)

Chica Looks: 7 (She's definitely cute)

Chica Massage: 8 (I should have booked 90 minutes for enough time for both main course and dessert)

Chica Disposition: 7.5 (sweet, nice but serious about doing her job well)

Would I repeat? This is my third go with her, which is already two past my usual limit. You should go see her. Here's a picture, but it doesn't really do her justice.

http://www.brisamasaje.com.ar/staff/yuliana/fotos/foto00.jpg

Went there a few days ago looking for a massage due to a stiff back. First timer, both as a visitor there and posting on this site. Six girls on duty, was quoted 70 for 1/2 hour, 100 for 1 hour.

Chose 1 hour with Alejandra, dark-haired in mid-twenties, around 165 cm with pretty face, nice round boobs and good body - not skinny but not plump either. Wore a short black dress that revealed her cleavage very appealingly and leather boots.

Progressed with massage and suitably impressed - firm and attentive hands and good attempts at small talk, although my absence of Spanish and her somewhat limited English meant that we did not get too deep into conversation.

After about 25 minutes was asked to turn over. I suggested she remove her clothes, and was quoted price list of 60 to 100 pesos depending on service. She quickly proceeded to a hand job, which was done with due affection and attention. As I was not looking for sex, she massaged my thighs and torso - not quite as attentive as before, but still a good treatment even though it did not quite last the full hour and 60 seems (from what I have learned on the site) a bit expensive for a strip - but then again I know I am a poor negotiator in these matters.

All in all, would rate Alejandra 8 for looks and massage skills, 7 for service and value for money (mainly for her good massage skills)

Had a session last night with Nadia. As I just came off a long flight I was tired and in need of a massage and happy ending. Settled on Nadia. Great choice. Very good slow massage and knew exactly how to bring me to an explosive happy ending (you would have thought she's done this before). Definately recommend her. I will be going back.

I hope this won't cause you go blind.

Nice report, hold on to that girl for me, I will be down there soon!

Strad

Holy Crap. Where did SHE come from. Usually this place is populated by cute little "girl next door" types who, if you're lucky, will give you a nice GFE experience. I totally did not expect Bianca. Bianca is pretty and tall and fit. She looks like she could have been a cheerleader or an aerobics instructor. Maybe a few years ago she could have been a dancer at one of the clubs around the area. Now she's probably around 30 and she's no longer in peak form. Her breasts, well, they are ugly, but she has a smokin' pair of legs and a sweet ass that a bowling ball would bounce off of. Wow.

Her massage was actually not bad, though I don't remember much because mostly I was staring at her ass in the mirror. When happy time came, there were the usual options of manual, oral and sex. Usually the girls charge about 70p to 100p for sex, but Bianca quoted me 150p. For me that's chump-change and I really wanted to hit that.

And here's the surprise: suddenly she goes all PSE on me and I'm like WTF? She's all moaning and licking me all over, waving her ass at me like a cat in heat. In a massage joint? Seriously, it was great. I gave her a tip too because we went at it pretty hard and I knew she'd have trouble collecting herself for another client.

She works from about 14:00-22:00. I went there in the early afternoon and by the time evening rolled around I almost rushed over there to tap it again.

Privado 7.5 Face 8.5, Body 8, Service 8.5, Avg 8.125

(+1 of you're an ass / leg man, -1 one if you're a breast-man)

I went on a Monday around 4pm. 7 Girls (rattings from 5-7 maybe one 8)

I went with Lola, a little on the heavier side. But was something about her.

Well. Was average service at best. (Skip her)

I do recommend the place. I just made probably the wrong pick.

70 Arg pesos for 1 hour. Includes Hand Job. Up for you to negocaite for extras. From 30-70 pesos depending on what u want.

10am-11pm Open. (but get there before 10pm. They want to finish by 11pm)

Regards.

OMG

Riverm,

Its been my experience that this is mostly a day place.

For example I just hung up the phone, (its now 10:30 on Monday morning) in an effort ot make an appointment with April. I was told there were 7 Chica's working at the presant time.

Unfortunely Abril, (April) is on vacation, she has a way of stroking my Cock which is second to none.

But my entire point is that this place is really cut out for guy's that need a little relief durning the day and thats why you found it under staffed at 10:00 pm at night. Being it was so late I really don't blame the Chica for wanting to get you out of their as soon as she could. If you think about it, it gets tire some Jacking guys off all day long.

Try making a day appointment.

Exon

Stop by here every time I'm in town.(4x a month) 100 pesos for 1 hour massage and 100 pesos for full service. My favorite girls are nadia and sol. They are both pretty and young dark haired girls. Excellent massage and full sex. Closed on sun.

I stopped by here a few times this visit. They were open during the holiday weekend when most places were closed. Massage was 100 pesos for the hour, 20 more if you want the better room with steam and a bed along with the massage table. This is usually a better option for me as my butt is wider than the massage table. The house keeps the room fee with the girl getting to keep her tips. Clean rooms, classical music, and they change the sheets after each customer. I have always had good experiences here and will continue to stop in at least once per trip. I generally tip between 50-100pesos depending on how happy I am.

I showed up at this place at 10:20 P. M. On Friday. Only two ladies were available, and I told Ingrid, who opened the door, that I just wanted a massage, no sex. Ingrid and the other lady there were not particularly attractive to me, but a massage is a massage, I figured. I paid the one-hour rate: 60 pesos.

Ingrid started off by pushing the top of my ankle into the edge of the massage table: Ouch! I like a soft massage, but she was on auto-pilot until I demonstrated suave, suave and re-instructed her about 8 times. Every once in a while I could feel her fingernails, something I do not like. But gradually I relaxed and accepted what I was getting.

At about 10:40 she starts asking me if I wanted to shower, and then she asked if I wanted relaxo with the hand. No, quiero la massaje, solo. Then she started telling me that the place closed down at 11:00 with the door locked, and then that she had to be somewhere at midnight after a long trip. I had to be firm as you must sometimes with the chicas and said I paid for an hour and I will get an hour. At about 11:05 I asked to take a shower. So I was out of there at about 11:15.

Given the many good reports on this place, my guess is that I just had bad luck, or that I went there too late. My feeling is that Ingrid should not have taken the one-hour rate if she planned on leaving in 45 minutes.

Starfe was here the other day and informed me that Candela was nowhere to be found. I hope she was just off or with another client, it would be a shame if she disappeared. She's got excellent technique. Let us know Exon.

I stopped in at 12H this afternoon. It's a Holiday Monday, not too many folks answering the phone.

I was shown a 6-7 lady line-up, went with Loli (SP) She wasn't much of a looker, maybe a 5. She was the only one in the lineup that had a smile for me during the intro.

100P for 1Hr, decent massage, strictly legit for 40 mins. After the flip, she got much more hands on. Lots of touchy feel for me, and after 10 mins of tugging she asked me if I wanted the works. I declined as I knew it would be a waste of money at that point, but will for sure go back and try it before my trip ends.

Massage was a 6, the rest was average, but worth the 100P.

The location is fairly clean, MS was friendly, only problem was, I had to use the brail method to search out the "H" on the door. No lights at the end of the hallway.

I'm sure I've been here before on a past trip. That or all of these places are starting to look the same, maybe they have a sister location in Bogota.;)

This is going to be short and sweet: My highest recommendation and that's saying a lot given the numbers I've accumulated. Cute but not breathtaking, though service second to none. I worry a little about YMMV.

I visited on a Saturday. All but three of the eight girls were busy, and two of those were not attractive. So I picked a little sweetheart named Carina or Karina. The price is 60 pesos for the one hour massage, and 50 for the sex.

Karina was very capable in all respects, though she insists on a rubber for everything.

This place is very clean and has a positive attitude toward customer satisfaction. They want to know that you were happy with the experience.

Ok I'm threw having Vaginal Sex for a while and going to step it up a noch to Hand Job's.

In about an hour I'm heading for Brisa and hopefully April or Candela.

I plan on taking a 90 munite session, more to report later.

Exon

Puro Tejano posted a review of Nadi here:

http://www.eforum.xxx/forum/showthread.php?t=4551

I have to say, that really wasn't my experience, though I approached her quite differently. She is very shy and you treat shy girls with kid gloves. She is from Paraguay and quite cute. I was very nice, very gentle, asked her questions about herself and acted interested. She warmed up, and before you know it I was having a seriously great GFE session. I left feeling all warm and fuzzy inside.

If you don't speak Castellano and you're not willing to try to win her over, you should probably look elsewhere. Oh, her massage does suck and I imagine that her handjob would too.

Privado 7.5 Face 7.5, Body 7, Service 8, Avg 7.5.

Just had a damned-fine session with Priscilla at Brisa. Okay, truth be told, her massage kind of sucked, but that girl is WAY cute and a total firecracker when it comes to dessert. She was also really friendly and very sweet. ،،Word of Warning! Here's the thing, after we were done, she asked me to say nice things to her "boss" about her (which I gladly did) It could very well be that I was her first client ever and that she was going to give me the extra special "I'm going to fuck his brains out until he has an stroke" treatment. If this is the case, all I have to say is nyaa, nyaaa, nyaaa on you guys!

(Nah, I take that back. I like you guys)

Shoutbox
  1. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am,New First Day Young Slim Sexy Thai Girl Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki,Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  2. Pink Flower Spa:
    ✰ 416.299.5515 ✰ 3300 McNicoll Ave, Unit #A8, Scarborough ✰ 🇱🇧🇱🇧 A talented Girl from Lebanon 🇸🇬🇸🇬 Nancy (New) from Singapore is pretty & slim 🇨🇳🇻🇳 Kelly | Elly (New) is Chinese Vietnamese 🇲🇾🇻🇳 Linda | My Linh (New) 21Yrs, a full body Malaysian Vietnamese...Very Comfortable Treatment Offered...
  3. Footlong:
    Edmonton male waxing
  4. Sparkling Spa:
    📣📣50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!!📣📣 END YOUR WEEK 🍆🍑💧💧WITH A WILD TIME WITH HK SEX GODDESS FOX and SASSY JENNIFER 905-604-8186!!
  5. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-06Today we have 5 girls on Saturday: Jennifer - CBC girl with large breasts and a nice booty to compliment her fun services Vicky - cute spinner with a slim frame and services Sandy -...
  6. Birchmount&14th:
    SATURDAY at 𝐋𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐀 & 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒: JESSIE, MIMI & YUKI. Birchmount Rd & 14th Ave., Markham, ON. Call or Text for details and appointment. ☎️ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟵𝟳-𝟲𝟯𝟳𝟰 ☎️ JESSIE is a slim and very sexy Asian girl with skills of the highest degree. MIMI is slender, attractive, and can offer extremely versatile services. YUKI, sweet, so sexy, and can blow your mind.
  7. SunriseRH:
    SATURDAY at SUNRISE SPA: HELEN, SUMMER & TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5’6” & 120Lb
  8. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Wendy ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  9. NewOriental:
    SATURDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY, LULU, MICHELLE & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl with natural B Cups, and a slim to medium frame. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. MICHELLE is a young,curvy
  10. ASPA:
    SATUR𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Jenny and best massage Rachel. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ JENNY is a sexy Asian honey, about 165 Cms., slim to medium build, beautiful natural 36C’s, long sexy legs & big hips, good massage & excellent services. Jenny has sexy smooth skin and a very good personality.
  11. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Lucky, Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  12. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️MAGGIE &* TARA. Maggie is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like. New Girl Tara is a young & pretty Asian girl with big melons and fun services.
  13. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Misaki & Tracy, Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Misaki is a young and beautiful real Japanese girl with natural 34DD Cups and a great body. She is open to bbbj, dfk and cfs
  14. Dreaminn:
    SATURDAY[ at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: AMY & MIMI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ AMY is a sweet and friendly Chinese vixen, 158Cms, 115Lbs, with C Cups and very willing to please. MIMI is a cute young Asian lady with a medium build,167Cms, 110Lbs, D Cups & very open minded services.
  15. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young girls are working today, young new sweet Yoyo 36 DD with curve body and young cute student Sophia, pretty fun Lina and cute GFE Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage. Pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available. 350 Wilson Ave North York
  16. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan just a
  17. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Ivy ❤️ is new girl in our branch, shy and sweet but also very vocal and needy, she demands your happiness and satisfaction. Slim body, supple soft breasts with long nipples and a toned bum bum will have you intoxicated by Ivy’s good looks
  18. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️table shower body scrub 🌹🌹🌹🔥🔥🔥Angela and Tiffany sexy body 🤪🤪big boobs Round and plump buttocks Round and plump buttocks😵😵😵😵😵hot body slide for you 😜😜😜😜😜😜5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  19. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  20. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 CHASIDY, LUCY, PAOLA, AMANDA, MAY, KIRAN, NISHA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  21. Turnernator1:
    blair
  22. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Friday:New jap tina 💋💋 :heart4 Diana - Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and...
  23. Sparkling Spa:
    📣📣50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!!📣📣 END YOUR WEEK 🍆🍑💧💧WITH A WILD TIME WITH🎌🎌 JAPANESE CHANEL🎌🎌 & 🇭🇰TAIWANESE ZOE 🇭🇰905-604-8186!!!
  24. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am,New First Day Young Slim Sexy Thai Girl Janice, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki,Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  25. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  26. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Bella 😘 is a beautiful Vietnamese busty girl, very sexy, with RMT style massage and very good playful service. So friendly, and nice. Summer ❤️ has nice sexy body, and nice breasts. She can give very good massage and fun service. Very s
  27. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Michelle,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Aad,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry 🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  28. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cici , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . 🏠 2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 🦵🦵👅👅🈵🈵👄👄
  29. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at SUNRISE SPA: MICHELLE, LULU & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure
  30. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: HAPPY, HELEN & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets
  31. aaro_991:
    Athens ga
  32. ASPA:
    𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗮𝘁 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: 𝗔𝗺𝘆 & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage and...
  33. Dreaminn:
    FRIDAY at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: KELLY, LULU & VIVI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim model figure, 5’3” with unreal bbbj skills & very liberal services. LULU is a very popular & well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim and beautiful with 34C Cups and incredible services..
  34. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Cindy & Lina Cindy is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Lina is very well known for her great services and her impressive shapely ass. Come and see why! You will be glad you did.
  35. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Mia, Nana & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves. She can bbbj like a queen, & is open to dfk & cfs.
  36. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young girls are working today, young new sweet Vicky with curve body and young pretty student Summer, young fun sexy Tina and cute GFE Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage. Pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available. 350 Wilson Ave North York
  37. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️2 new girls 🌹🌹🌹🌹Amy so sexy body 🔥big boost very nice girl 💐💐💐💐💐Lucy so hot sexy service good deep tissue massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  38. HKWQ:
    Club Dynasty: Some of the shiatsu massuses are way too old!
  39. Sparkling Spa:
    50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!! END YOUR WEEK WITH A WILD TIME WITH JAPANESE CHANEL & TAIWANESE ZOE 905-604-8186!!!
  40. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  41. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ REWARD YOURSELF! KAJAL, CANDY and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  42. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am,New First Day Young Slim Sexy Thai Girl Janice, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Young Sexy Curvy Latina Karen, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  43. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, CANDY and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  44. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️table shower body scrub 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹every day 3 girls 🌹🌹🌹New girl Vicy ,sexy body very good body slide 🥰🥰🥰Cici Strong Deep Tissue,Jenny very good table shower body scrub 🌹🌹🌹5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  45. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  46. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  47. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Eva , Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️4379857899 🈵🈵👄👄🦵🦵👅👅
  48. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Cici😘A very beautiful and sexy little fangirl, she has a sexy and petite figure, Cici service is first-class, worth having and trying, she belongs to the elite👍She is very friendly, very cute and exquisite little model!!🥰Real pictures
  49. NewOriental:
    THURSDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: EMMA, HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ EMMA is a young & pretty Chinese babe with very liberal services. HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times.
  50. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young girls are working today, young cute Ivy with curve body and young sweet Japanese Lily 36DD, sexy Coco and Pretty GFE Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage. Pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available. 350 Wilson Ave North York
Back