Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Equine massage: which is more important?

Reaction score
Which do you think is more important in being a good equine massage therapist - A strong background and education in massage (being a human massage therapist before persuing animal massage) OR Having a lot of experience in the horse world, showing, competing, riding at an advanced level, owning and managing barns etc.

I know that a good knowledge of equine safety is very important before persuing equine massage, but do you think horse people expect an equine massage therapist to be an advanced equestrian, or just really good at providing equine massage therapy? Which do you think is more important?

That's a bit of a conundrum I think. I don't know much (anything, really) about equine massage, but I'm pretty familiar with horses. Not showing or competing, mostly farm work, but as I'm trying to view this from the mind of "horse people", I think a strong knowledge base will get you the trust of the owners. A horse won't know or really care how many hours you've completed in equine massage, but they'll trust you if you at least have some experience being around them and working with them and that's not something you can gain by reading a book, so I think both would benefit you the most.

As I said, I'm not familiar with the field of equine massage so my opinions could be wrong, but this is what I think.

I think that having more experience around horses and for SURE horse people is a definite plus. While any training is going to benefit you, only real time spent in the horse world can get you ready for that environment. Horse people can be... funny. :grin: of course horses themselves have attitude, especially the warm bloods and I imagine more owners of thoroughbreds are going to be seeking massage for their horses. Sounds like a lot of fun though!

As a former trainer know the mechanics of what makes a horse go over a jump for example has helped me a lot as far as equine massage goes plus I know what the rider needs to do also and that's an added bounus. And knowing how a horse is trained helps me talk to trainers

JLWmassage said:
As a former trainer know the mechanics of what makes a horse go over a jump for example has helped me a lot as far as equine massage goes plus I know what the rider needs to do also and that's an added bounus. And knowing how a horse is trained helps me talk to trainers

That's what I was thinking. I don't think I necessarily need to have a wall of ribbons of my own to impress anyone. After all my horse and I used to see a trainer who no longer rides at all anymore, and my farrier and vet aren't accomplished in the show ring and that doesn't bother me or my horse. I'm just trying to think the way horse people would think. I certainly know a lot of people who work with horses who no longer ride, or never did due to health issues or injury or just fear of riding!

Elliemare said:
JLWmassage said:

That's what I was thinking. I don't think I necessarily need to have a wall of ribbons of my own to impress anyone. After all my horse and I used to see a trainer who no longer rides at all anymore, and my farrier and vet aren't accomplished in the show ring and that doesn't bother me or my horse. I'm just trying to think the way horse people would think. I certainly know a lot of people who work with horses who no longer ride, or never did due to health issues or injury or just fear of riding

I do have a throughbred mare who has taught me a lot (not that my gelding hasn't) but she is very, very sensitive. She was really hard to read at first and can be a bit of a drama queen but I can read her mind now and she can read mine! I really have come to appreciate the more sensitve horses, even if it makes them seem tempermental at times. If anything is out of place in my mare's world, she will let me know!

Elliemare said:
Which do you think is more important in being a good equine massage therapist - A strong background and education in massage (being a human massage therapist before persuing animal massage) OR Having a lot of experience in the horse world, showing, competing, riding at an advanced level, owning and managing barns etc.
Oh I love this question!

I personally feel that it's in the best interest of the profession and animal for the practitioner to have a background in human massage or other bodywork prior to embarking on equine bodywork professionally. Mainly because the human massage programs are longer, you get more practice giving and receiving, as well as feedback from another human regarding pressure and touch. Receiving (during school) allows us to be in touch first hand with how massage and other bodywork effects the mind and body and its movement.

Knowledge of: horse anatomy & physiology, horse behavior & body language (individually between horses & humans and other horses/animals, group dynamics), horse care, health issues of the horse in general and specific to individual horse, best living environment of the horse so it can thrive, horse movement/biomechanics, safety around the horse, and the purpose of the individual horse (sport/competitive, pet/family member, retired, etc) is a must. Volunteering at a barn or shelter would give an inexperienced person great exposure, if they didn't grow up around horses.

I grew up with horses, but riding is just not my thing. Although I'm formally trained in equine sports and myofascial therapy, my horse clients are not competitive athletes. If I had someone call that was competing, I'd refer them out to a practitioner more suited to the required knowledge and skill set...more qualified in other words. It would be very difficult - for me - to really help a competitive horse not ever being in the saddle. I think it's imperative to know ones limits.

Kindred Spirits said:
Elliemare said:
Oh I love this question!

I personally feel that it's in the best interest of the profession and animal for the practitioner to have a background in human massage or other bodywork prior to embarking on equine bodywork professionally. Mainly because the human massage programs are longer, you get more practice giving and receiving, as well as feedback from another human regarding pressure and touch. Receiving (during school) allows us to be in touch first hand with how massage and other bodywork effects the mind and body and its movement.

Knowledge of: horse anatomy & physiology, horse behavior & body language (individually between horses & humans and other horses/animals, group dynamics), horse care, health issues of the horse in general and specific to individual horse, best living environment of the horse so it can thrive, horse movement/biomechanics, safety around the horse, and the purpose of the individual horse (sport/competitive, pet/family member, retired, etc) is a must. Volunteering at a barn or shelter would give an inexperienced person great exposure, if they didn't grow up around horses.

I grew up with horses, but riding is just not my thing. Although I'm formally trained in equine sports and myofascial therapy, my horse clients are not competitive athletes. If I had someone call that was competing, I'd refer them out to a practitioner more suited to the required knowledge and skill set...more qualified in other words. It would be very difficult - for me - to really help a competitive horse not ever being in the saddle. I think it's imperative to know ones limits.

Wow kindred spirits, that is great that you work on horses but are not a rider yourself! I do agree that I think its important that an equine or animal massage therapist have a strong background in human massage. I'm only considering programs that require a background in human massage before accepting equine massage students.

I just completed an equine anatomy course and I do ride, I just don't show and compete (at this time, maybe in the future :D ) I have my own farm and horses and grew up with horses, but got away from the horse world for a long period of time, but had always intended to return.

I really appreciate the feedback, its been very helpful!

I'd love to know more about equine MFR? I just had my first real MFR session today and it has me thinking about the equine aspects of it.

Not all, but most of my equine clients over the years have been retired, injured, in chronic pain or in a shelter due to abuse and neglect. A few dressage horses here and there, as well as some eventing and jumpers.

Elliemare said:
I'd love to know more about equine MFR? I just had my first real MFR session today and it has me thinking about the equine aspects of it.
I took the first module of Joseph Freeman's (human Structural Integrator) program. You can check out his website for more info on him and his program: Equine Natural Movement.

I studied equine sports therapy with Jo-Ann Wilson: Wilson Meagher Sports Therapy. Jo-Ann is now an approved CEU provider for the NCBTMB, too!

I received NCBTMB CEU credit for Joseph's program also, as a non-approved provider.

Kindred Spirits said:
I studied equine sports therapy with Jo-Ann Wilson: Wilson Meagher Sports Therapy. Jo-Ann is now an approved CEU provider for the NCBTMB, too!

I received NCBTMB CEU credit for Joseph's program also, as a non-approved provider.

Did I mention that I was planning on training with Jo-Ann this spring? At least I hope so. She came highly recommended and I'm really looking forward to training with her!

Elliemare said:
Kindred Spirits said:

Did I mention that I was planning on training with Jo-Ann this spring? At least I hope so. She came highly recommended and I'm really looking forward to training with her!
Wow, now that is just WEIRD! LOL ...love it! :banana:

Jo-Ann is a wealth of knowledge. I hope you do get to train with her.

I hope I am not side-tracking this thread too much, but I was looking at the Jo-Ann Wilson (Wilson Meagher Sports Therapy) site which appears to offer 3 days of CEU's for the certification - and then comparing it to http://www.equinology.com which is something in the "hundred's" range.

Obviously there are pros and cons regarding these differences, but does anyone feel there is a specific need for so many hours (equinology) regarding Equine Training? Or, is it really only needed with special
high-income show horses?

I'm not convinced that some of that isn't just to make things "look good". More training may be better, but is it necessary?

Or, are you getting a sub-standard massage as a horse with what may be considered "entry level" equine massage. I get the feeling it actually isn't sub-standard, but some places are trying to make it look that way.

However, since I know nothing about equine massage, other than the fact that I owned a few pleasure horses that I massaged as a child, I could be drastically wrong.

If you aren't comfortable discussing it in open forum, please feel free to PM me. Thanks!

pueppi said:
I hope I am not side-tracking this thread too much, but I was looking at the Jo-Ann Wilson (Wilson Meagher Sports Therapy) site which appears to offer 3 days of CEU's for the certification - and then comparing it to http://www.equinology.com which is something in the "hundred's" range.

Obviously there are pros and cons regarding these differences, but does anyone feel there is a specific need for so many hours (equinology) regarding Equine Training? Or, is it really only needed with special
high-income show horses?

I'm not convinced that some of that isn't just to make things "look good". More training may be better, but is it necessary?

Or, are you getting a sub-standard massage as a horse with what may be considered "entry level" equine massage. I get the feeling it actually isn't sub-standard, but some places are trying to make it look that way.

However, since I know nothing about equine massage, other than the fact that I owned a few pleasure horses that I massaged as a child, I could be drastically wrong.

If you aren't comfortable discussing it in open forum, please feel free to PM me. Thanks!

Interesting thoughts there, pueppi (as usual).

I can tell you that my DH gives the same treatment to backyard pets that he does to high-dollar show animals and racehorses. Just as with humans, it all depends on what the horse needs.

His equine sports massage course took 2 5-day weeks: first 5 days for "basic" and the second set for "advanced". He learned more in those ten days than they taught in the 300-hour "people massage school" he later went to. I think much of what you're asking (does length of the course matter?) depends on who is teaching, their teaching style, and their ultimate goals for their students. Passing with flying colors on pieces of paper (written tests) would ensure that the student knows "the book-learning part", but would not *necessarily* bring about total knowledge/mastery in the field. DH's teacher required that his students perform at least 200 free massages before charging. Of course, that is pretty much "on the honor system", but as DH got out in the real world, where he had to figure things out on his own, things began to really cement for him. Some people don't learn as well with oodles and oodles of time spent in a classroom-- some learn better in "the classroom of life". I know that this model of teaching is not "right" for everyone. but it is not "wrong" for everyone, either.

Bottom line is, I guess, that each student should carefully examine the proposed scope and sequence, and as much as possible learn how the teacher teaches.

Now, as far as the original question goes (how did I miss this earlier? I dunno!):

My hubby went into equine massage school with NO knowledge of massage whatsoever, but with over ten years' experience handling horses under extreme conditions (he was a jockey). His teachers had the students practice on each other before they went to practice on the horses. Your personal massage experience will do you well; your personal horse-handling experience will do you well also. The school Dh went to required no previous massage experience, but "X" amount of documentable, verifiable horse-handling experience in order to attend. With references. Reason being, you can learn to massage faster/easier than you can learn to handle a wild/crazy/hurting horse. Learning how to handle horses WHILE learning to massage is not very easy.

But, I DO NOT think you have to have high-level show/barn-managing/professional horse experience in order to work on horses. As long as you "speak horse"-- are comfortable with them, know how to handle them under a variety of circumstances, and don't easily freak out when THEY freak out, you should be good to go!

I've been searching and researching equine massage schools and training courses and connected with equine therapists all over the country as to what they thought of their equine massage training. I got many recommendations of equine massage schools (and I have taken some home-study pre-requisite courses through Equinology). Jo-Anne Wilson came highly recommended by everyone I spoke with. Some had attended longer courses than Jo-Anne's and still stated that they learned much more from three days with Jo-Anne than at any other school. So I guess it really does depend upon the instructor. I was going to attend a lengthier training course because it "looked good" on paper, but after Jo-Anne came so highly recommended and she is so well respected, I decided to train with her. I feel very fortunate too, since she is a very busy lady!

I've been searching for a method that I really respect as well. A lot of equine massage techniques seem like a general rub-down of the horse and I wouldn't feel comfortable charging someone money to do something they could accomplish with a brisk brushing or currying! I've been reading Jack Meagher's out of print books and I respect the methods he used. I'm really looking forward to working with Jo-Anne, I hear that she is just a wealth of knowledge and I really like the fact that she only accepts students who are bodyworkers and attended massage school already.

I got to thinking about it and you know I've never asked my vet or farrier what their experience is with horses outside of their work. I don't care if they have a wall of ribbons at home, I just care about how well they treat my horses.

ellie-- if you feel confidence in your teacher-of-choice, you will go a lot farther, even in a "smaller/shorter" schooling situation, than you would if you went to a larger/longer school whose instructors you didn't feel comfortable/confident with. I think you'll have fun, and learn lots!

I just got back from equine sportsmassage training and... wow! I think I learned more in two days than I learned in six months of massage school! Well, maybe not, but it feels like it! Information overload! All of the knowledge is sinking in now and I'm sorting out all that I learned. I'm eager to soak up even more information and just ordered a few new books too.

I am so excited to get started. I think this is just what I needed to spark my passion again. I'm taking the next two months or so to work on friends horses and get experience evaluating muscle imbalances and working on various horses of different disciplines and conditioning. I am so ready to start taking my practice in whole new direction.

Elliemare said:
I just got back from equine sportsmassage training and... wow! I think I learned more in two days than I learned in six months of massage school! Well, maybe not, but it feels like it! Information overload! All of the knowledge is sinking in now and I'm sorting out all that I learned. I'm eager to soak up even more information and just ordered a few new books too.

I am so excited to get started. I think this is just what I needed to spark my passion again. I'm taking the next two months or so to work on friends horses and get experience evaluating muscle imbalances and working on various horses of different disciplines and conditioning. I am so ready to start taking my practice in whole new direction.
I was wondering how it went! Very glad I found that you posted an update in this thread. Congrats! :banana:

Shoutbox
  1. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸ℝℂℍ 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MARCH 19h , 𝓣𝓤𝓔𝓢𝓓𝓐𝓨 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 CHERRY 🌹 🆕 LILIAN 🌹🆕 SOPHIE 🌹 🆕 JOEY 🌹 OLIVIA 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 CHERRY & 🆕 SOPHIE & & 🆕 OLIVIA & 🆕 LILIAN & JOEY ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  2. bumika.vashi:
    AVAILABLE: NORTH EAST AND THAILAND GAL.LOCAL AND OTHER STATE AND BEAUTIFUL AUNTY,BHABI Ji. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to tell ur close frd's. Because your Su
  3. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEEN ZOE NOW AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥KOREAN NYMPHO SUMMER🔥
  4. Lily Luxury Spa:
    ❤️ Camilla, Lily and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  5. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 11 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, MAY, MALIYA, AMANDA, PRIYA, NISHA, SANA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  6. Suko 5Girls:
    Suko Spa on Monday is with 5 lovely💓ladies💇 Sophia (NEW), Monica, Jessica, Shelly and Yamin 🛣 Unit 25-420 Valleymededr, Richmond Hill-small plaze near Mcdonalds.📞☎905-597-8880☎
  7. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Spanish girl 36E and Asian girl viki (open mind good service) today
  8. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 11 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, MAY, MALIYA, AMANDA, PRIYA, NISHA, SANA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage 🌸
  9. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699 Today we have 5 girls on Monday:New white girl Ana young student,💋💋 Sabrina - Service queen with a banging body that is sure to make heads turn. Angel - innocent GND looks that has a very sensual side to warm things up Coco - Spunky fun in a nice package...
  10. Hollywood_Spa:
    💝💢a cozy, clean spa, 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100 💫💦 💞 💋 Monday, ❤ Tracy, 💗💕tall with slim build, brown hair past shoulder, very pretty, amazing legs, friendly personality. excellent treatment and service. 💞 Mimi, 💋medium height. good looking, dark hair to shoulder, firm treatment followed by good service menu 💯💥Sisi, 👄👄very slim build, medium height, can do firm treatment and over the top service. Cheerful personality and always thrilled to see you 💥 📱 416 222-5554📱
  11. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Cici😘A very beautiful and sexy little fangirl, she has a sexy and petite figure, Cici’s service is first-class, worth having and trying, she belongs to the elite👍She is very friendly, very cute and an exquisite little model. Judy 😍 Feminine
  12. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    💢at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5 ❣💞Monday, ❣ Sophia, 👄👄 Oriental, 5'7", slim build, soft to medium treatment and very nice finish, full menu, very pretty Tammy, 💋 ☎️ 647 352-1588☎️
  13. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center :New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Kelly ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry , address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  14. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Vita ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo, Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  15. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 11 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, MAY, MALIYA, AMANDA, PRIYA, NISHA, SANA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  16. lemon_tree:
    💞💢a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, 201💫💦💗Monday, 💞 Angela,💥👄 medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment and wonderful finish ❤ 📞 647 348-2899📞
  17. HolidaySpa:
    Monday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️VIVIAN & JENNY JENNY has a medium build, nicely curved. Jenny has a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy. VIVIAN is camera shy & doesn’t want to post a pic so far. She is young, attractive, and a must see for big boob lovers.
  18. Withme_Spa:
    💕💢at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east 💋💯❤Monday, ❤ Mimi,👄👄 tall and slim, nice personality, pretty, does very good pressure point treatment and over the top finish technique... 💖 Nana, 👄👄slim to medium build, young, pretty. long brown hair. Medium pressure treatment and very nice service. 💗 Kelly, 💋💋medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment and wonderful finish 💫 🔋 416 297-7488🔋
  19. gold__rose__spa:
    💐🏵at 1536 Warden Avenue 💋💞💐Monday, ❤ Ada, 👄👄 a beautiful Korean girl, super fit, slim, but good bust, beautiful, great service+ 🏵 Fifi, 🌹 📳 647 346-8086📳
  20. ForeverWarden:
    Monday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗣𝗔♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Bella & Lisa. Bella is around 5’3” with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well as a good massage. Cindy is on VACATION😢, and is expected to return around April 7😍. Lisa is a young beautiful Viet spinner with 36DD’s
  21. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have young 4 beautiful girls are working today, young pretty open mind Tina and young fun Tiffany with big buttocks , pretty GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  22. Meadows Wellness Spa:
    💄Celina is here today. Call/Text: (905) 770-7555 😍 Celina is Asian with huge breasts. She does many styles of massage & Extra services too. Call NOW to Book...👄 or just Walk-In to 10225 Yonge Street In the heart of Richmond Hill.💥
  23. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEEN ZOE NOW AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥KOREAN NYMPHO SUMMER &SEX GODDESS ZOE
  24. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young Sexy Chinese Jessica, Slim Chinese Lisa and Young CBC Rachel
  25. Sunrise Health Centre:
    💄Hanna & Michelle are here Today! Call/Text: (647) 325-8086 💦 We have Hot & Sexy Girls Every Day. They all do Extra Services & are Very Open-Minded ~ Drop In Anytime - Walk-Ins Are Always Welcome! Unit 27, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill
  26. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸2 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  27. New Oriental Health Centre:
    Happy is in today💄~📞Call 📲 Text: (647) 381-2688 💄 Make Your Day Incredibly Delicious 🍑 Our girls provide lots of service options & are Extremely Open-Minded 🤗 We're Open 9am - 2am everyday! Drop in to Unit 26, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill.
  28. maturemassage:
    FABULOUS MASSAGE by 58 yr old female INDEPENDENT w/24 years experience . MUST CALL 905-379-1130 HAMILTON, Ontario . $40/half hour - $60/45 minutes - $80/hour . Monday to Fri 9am - 8pm Saturday 9am - 7pm Sunday 9am - 6pm . NO TEXTS
  29. new2massages:
    Mumbai
  30. bumika.vashi:
    AVAILABLE: NORTH EAST AND THAILAND GAL.LOCAL AND OTHER STATE AND BEAUTIFUL AUNTY,BHABI Ji. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to tell ur close frd's. Because your Su
  31. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸ℝℂℍ 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MARCH 18h , 𝓜𝓞𝓝𝓓𝓐𝓨 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 CHERRY 🌹 ERICA 🌹🆕 SOPHIE 🌹 SENECA 🌹 OLIVIA 🌹LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 CHERRY & 🆕 SOPHIE & ERICA & 🆕 OLIVIA & 🆕 SENECA ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  32. Sparkling Spa:
    SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS N:OW AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥EMILY aka THE FOX!!!! AND SEX GODDESS ZOE!!
  33. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young Sexy Chinese Jessica, Slim Chinese Lisa and Young CBC Rachel
  34. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have young 4 beautiful girls are working today, young pretty Summer and young fun Jessy open mind , pretty GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  35. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 11 hot brown girls today 🌸 AAVI, MONIKA, NIMRAT, NINA, AMANDA, MALIYA, NISHA, KIRAN 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  36. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸2 GIRLS AVAILABLE 🌸 DAISY: A PETITE CURVY ASIAN GIRL AROUND 5'2, VERY FRIENDLY AND PROVIDES AN EXCELLENT MASSAGE AND SERVICE FOR A REASONABLE TIP 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  37. sadbluesky:
    Admin
  38. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st # 203 (21ys kroea girl
  39. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Helen , Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  40. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Connie ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella, Taiwan girl DD Boobs Thai deep massage lily,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  41. Meadows Wellness Spa:
    💄Celina is here today. Call/Text: (905) 770-7555 😍 Celina is Asian with huge breasts. She does many styles of massage & Extra services too. Call NOW to Book...👄 or just Walk-In to 10225 Yonge Street In the heart of Richmond Hill.💥
  42. HolidaySpa:
    Sunday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Coco & Jenny. Coco is a sweet slim lady with nice skills. Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  43. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Mia😍 beautiful young Singapore girl. Mia has very sexy body, and beautiful boobs. She can give very good massage and great playful service. So very sexy beautiful girl. Kelly😘 beautiful part time girl from Taiwan, very busty, young, sexy
  44. ForeverWarden:
    Sunday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗣𝗔♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Honey, Mia & Sophia. Cindy is on VACATION😢, and is expected to return around April 7😍. Honey is a beautiful slim Singaporean cutie with natural 34DD Cups & a very friendly atitude. BBBJ is available if you are clean & respectful. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress
  45. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 11 hot brown girls today 🌸 AAVI, MONIKA, NIMRAT, NINA, AMANDA, MALIYA, NISHA, KIRAN 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  46. New Oriental Health Centre:
    Happy is in today💄~📞Call 📲 Text: (647) 381-2688 💄 Make Your Day Incredibly Delicious 🍑 Our girls provide lots of service options & are Extremely Open-Minded 🤗 We're Open 9am - 2am everyday! Drop in to Unit 26, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill.
  47. maturemassage:
    FABULOUS MASSAGE by 58 yr old female INDEPENDENT w/24 years experience . MUST CALL 905-379-1130 HAMILTON, Ontario . $40/half hour - $60/45 minutes - $80/hour . Monday to Fri 9am - 8pm Saturday 9am - 7pm Sunday 9am - 6pm . NO TEXTS
  48. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸ℝℂℍ 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MARCH 17th , 𝓢𝓤𝓝𝓓𝓐𝓨 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 5️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 MAGGIE 🌹 ALYSSA 🌹🆕 SOPHIE 🌹 CECILIA 🌹 ERICA 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 MAGGIE & 🆕 SOPHIE & ERICA & CECELIA & ALYSSA ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  49. Sparkling Spa:
    SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS N:OW AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥EMILY aka THE FOX!!!! HONG KONG SECY TURNED HOTTIE!!!!
  50. SpringGreen.:
    Today we have 5 girls on Saturday:New girl linda Jennifer - CBC girl with large breasts and a nice booty to compliment her fun services Vicky - cute spinner with a slim frame and services Sandy - petite cutie with large naturals and smooth fun skills Coco - Spunky fun in a nice package Call: 647 891 0699...
Back