Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

E-mail Scams Continue to Target Massage Therapists

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Awards
> Report online scams.
Internet Scams Target Massage Therapists
Please note! ABMP has received several reports reporting this scam. Be aware!
Massage therapists are now on the receiving end of a variation of an online con. Here’s how it works: An out-of-town “client” contacts a practitioner via e-mail wanting to schedule appointments for a time in the future when he/she will be visiting the area. The appointments and times are scheduled. Shortly thereafter, the practitioner receives a cashier’s check for these services, but it’s generally for much more than the originally agreed upon price. The alleged client or a secretary of the client contacts the therapist, explains the mistake, and asks the therapist to deposit the check and simply refund the balance. The check appears to clear and the practitioner sends the overage back to the client only to learn two weeks later that the check was a fraud. Now the practitioner is out whatever the overage was.
If this has happened to you, visit the Federal Trade Commission’s (FTC) website, www.ftc.gov/ftc/consumer.htm, and click “File a Complaint” to fill out the form. You can also forward the offending e-mails to [email protected]. In addition you can file a complaint at the Internet Crime Complaint Center’s website, http://www.ic3.gov/.
Using caution and common sense will help you avoid the pitfalls of Internet scams. For more information on Internet scams, visit www.ftc.gov/spam/ or www.snopes.com/crime/fraud/cashier.asp.
Example, Reported by an ABMP Member
April 13, 2012

From ABMP Member XXXXXX
Description: I received this email on March 30 and never responded to it since I found it sounded phoney. I live in Puerto Rico.
Greetings,
I am Mr Alex Perso,I have some people who are inuring for your therapy session during their stay in your city,They are on vacation and would like to have a therapy session during their stay in your city.Please let me know how possible it is for you to hold the session for the guests on their stay date,Also let me know the whole cost for the session if you can handle it and i will get back to you with the whole other information.
Please find the dates of arrival:
Date of Arrival:10th June 2012
starting date:12th June 2012
End of treatment:20th June 2012
*Please send me the cost for the Therapy session appointment with you for the mentioned date and for the number of person so i can communicate it with the sponsors and guests.
Thanks.
Alex Perso
April 6 , 2012

Date: 11/26/11
Dear sir/Madam,
I wish to know if you can provide massage services for my clients on business trip.They are
three males and will need at least 1 hour massage services and relaxation each for three weeks from 16 January – 06 February 2012.They will be needing 1 hour massage sessions each,at 3 days in a week for three weeks.
They will be visiting your clinic for the massage services in the evening from 03:00 pm.I hope that you will be able to accommodate my request at this time.My clients do not have any medical issues and have received massage in the past.
Give* me your quote and the total cost for your services.Get back to me at [email protected]
SUMMARY OF MY REQUEST-
Number of customers:3 males
Number of daily massage hours:1 hour massage/person/day
Total number of days:9 days
Massage days:3 days a week for 3 weeks
Type of massage: Full body massage
Payment: Credit card
Customers Language:Chinese and English
Regards
Mr Joseph Lee
Tree Craft Ltd
Hillside Farm,Rushmore Hill
Knolckholt,Kent.TN14 7NL
PH:+447024063564
April 6 , 2012

Date: 12/2/2011
Hello, I would like to book massage sessions for 4 persons arriving from the United Kingdom on vacation. They will arrive your region on the 27th February and depart 19th March, 2012. Send me in a reply the total cost for the entire sessions. Can you have each person scheduled for appointments twice a week for 3weeks, in between the period of their stay? Kindly, advise on price and availability. Thanks. Daniel Nowozeniuk. Kinesiotherapist, 52 Abbey Gardens, NW8 9AT +447024017561
April 6*, 2012

Dear,
I would like to book massage therapy appointments for 4-clients arriving from the United-Kingdom on vacation. They will arrive to your region on the 24[SUP]th[/SUP] May and depart 22[SUP]nd[/SUP] June, 2012.
Send me in a reply the total cost for the entire appointments.
*Can you schedule each person for appointments twice a week for 4-weeks, in between the period of their stay?
*Your advice on price and availability will be highly regarded.
Kind Regards,
Tom Hoy.
Kinesiotherapist,
52 Abbey Gardens,
NW8 9AT,
+447011140414*
April 6, 2012

Sent: Tuesday, April 03, 2012 4:39 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Another scam email
This is a follow up email to one I answered from Jeremy Bernard. *Exactly as you described they send a larger amount and have you wire the difference.
Greetings!!
How are you doing today? Hope all is well with you? Am very sorry for the late reply, I was away to Verona for my daughters wedding and just returned, Am very pleased to read from you, Hope you having a nice time over there, I am doing great here, *You sound like a very nice person am sure Ms Martinez will love your work. *
I sent a copy of the message you sent me to Ms Martinez *and she is very happy you will be able to give her *the Massage sessions, I also want to let you know she speaks good English so you do not need to worry about communication, She is in Italy at the moment for a runway show, She said she would not finish her show*until the 14thof this Month so you should pencil her her from the 16th, She said you should make a Schedule*from 16th to the 29th of *May, 2 Sessions per week for 6 weeks and she would like all the sessions to be before1pm*or after*5pm*because she will be going out for her photo shoot between the hr of*1pm – 5pm*and you should not Include Sundays because of Church.
She would be making reservations in the hotel below next week and will give you all the details you will need as soon as the reservation is done, Let me know if the hotel is close to you, she would be having transportation when she arrives so distance should not be a problem.
Best Western Denham Springs Inn
146 Rushing Road East,
Denham Springs, LA 70726
About Payments, Ms Martinez *said she is doing a Billboard job for best buy, so the payments would come from best buy Company in Chicago, She said she would tell the Company manager to make out the cashier check for her job in your name, The cashiers check is for ( $4,850 ) so that when you receive the Certified Check on her behalf, you deduct the money for the Sessions, and have her scheduled and you help her wire the rest of her Money to her Via Western union when she arrives Asia to pick up the Photo Equipments she is Renting for her job so she can use the rest of the money to pay for her photo shoot Equipments before her arrival.
Pls let me know if you can assist her with that? All you need do, is email me when you received her check and i will give you all the instructions on how to get the rest of her money to her when she arrives Asia to pick up her Equipments before her flight to america. she said if you will need a tip for that, it should not be a problem.
She would need the details below below so she can pass it to the Company manager to make her cashier check in your name and overnight it to you via Fedex so you can have her booked. Pls send the details below to her email * : { *[email protected]*}
1) Name on check:…………………..
2) Address check will be sent to:…………………….
3) Phone Number to call on delivery: …………………..
4)Total amount for your job ……………
You can reach Ms Martinez on her Cell incase you have any questions:*+447924838121*
Have a beautiful day!
Jeremy bernard
112 Rue des Beaux-Art,
75006 Paris, France
scam.jpg
*​
April 2, 2012

Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2012 19:15:11 +0200 (CEST)
Subject: Massage therapist needed asap..
To: XXXX
Greetings from Paris,
My name is Mr Jeremy bernard I live and work as a massage therapist here in France, I am 49yrs old. I have been doing massage since 1991.
I do deep relaxation massage in which the muscles relax without pain.
I also do energy massage that helps people feel great when I am done.
I am also certified to do pregnancy massage. I have lots of happy clients here in France.
I have been looking for a for Massage therapist for over a week now till i met an old friend yesterday that referred you to me, so i decided to contact you to know if you will be able give my client some Massage sessions.. My client’s name is Ms Anais Martinez, A model here in France who will be needing some massage session when she arrives America…She will be coming to the U.S in 2 weeks time for a modeling job and will be residing in your Area temporarily until the necessary arrangement for her job has been made before she leaves.
She will be needing 1hr Massage session per day, 2 Sessions per week for 6 weeks. Ms Martinez, asked me to come with her to America but i told her i would not be able to go with her as i have a course i will be going for in a week time so i promised to help her get a good Massage therapist in your Area..
Pls tell me a little more about your self, how long have you been a Massage therapist? and would you be able to provide her with the Massage sessions from the 16th of April to the 29th of May, 2 Sessions per week for 6 weeks.
I need you to get back to me with the amount you charge per session and also let me know if she can pay you with a Certified check drawn from a US bank?
Pls do send your reply to my personal email address ( [email protected] ) as i do not check this email always.
You can view some of Ms Martinez Pictures from the link below:
http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/2376029/viewall
Till *I read from you remain blessed.

Jeremy Bernard112 Rue des Beaux-Art, 75006 Paris, France
March 9, 2012

First Name: XXXX
Last Name: XXXX
Member ID: XXXX
Date: March 8, 2012
Description: Letter recd. 3/7/2012
Hello,
*I hope this mail met you in good condition; I am Dr. Fredrick Brooke, the director of Staff welfare, Ancient Greek Theatre.* I will like to make inquiries and availability on your services for April 25th, 26th, 27th 2012. Some of my delegates would be coming for treatments on sessions.
Kindly send me your treatment menu or your catalogue for them to choose which of your services is preferred.
Also I will like to know the number of person that can receive treatment per day and also to confirm your best time. Likewise, I want you to know my term of payment is via credit card to cover their treatment.
I will appreciate it if you can get back to me in time with substantial Information regarding my request by attaching or sending me the spa menu along with mode of payments.. Kindly confirm as per above
Fredrick Brooke
Director of Staff welfare
Ancient Greek Theatre
40 Wyndham Crescent
Canton, Cardiff
CF11 9EH
Email: [email protected]
Scam is making its rounds, again – refer to scam reports here
http://firstofnine.wordpress.com/2012/03/07/the-anatomy-of-a-massage-scam/
February 1, 2012

First Name: XXX
Last Name: XXX
Member ID:XXX
Date: 1/26/12
Hi,
I’m an ABMP member and I just received this email. I’ve gotten others like it before and forwarded them to you. They are always someone coming from another country and sent to undisclosed recipients, wanting info on services and sessions. Anyway, here’s another one. Just want to let you know in case this is some kind of scam so you can let the membership know.
Thanks much,
XXXXXXX
[Initial Email Inquiry]
andrearossi820
Date: January 26, 2012 8:09:33 AM PST
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
BCC: XXXX
Subject: Re—-Enquiry About Your Service !!!
Hello,
My name is Andrea from Ireland,i will be coming on an official assignment to your city on Feb 8th and i like more info about your service and sessions,i will be staying 3 months or more.Kindly let me know your charges and details if you offer any of Deep Tissue,Energetic and sport Massage so that i will book ahead before coming.
Await your reply.
Andrea
January 11, 2012

Date: 12/15/11
Description: Good Day,
My Name is Wayne Packer from Scotland. I want to make inquiry on your Pilate sections for 8 athletes that will be coming to your country for a 3 weeks training tour in your area. We are interested in an hour pilate sections after each day activities. do you offer private/simi private pilate sections?
*Bellow are details of the reservation:
Arrival Date: 23rd of January to* 12th of February 2012
Time: evening sessions, Mondays through Saturdays (18 section) Number of athletes: 8 adults.3 females & 5 Male Sprinters within the age of
19-27 years.
Kindly advise details on availability and the TOTAL COST for the booking of the sections, so we can make payment to secure the booking.Hope you accept credit card payments? I await your prompt response.
Regards,
Wayne Packer
[email protected]
January 2, 2012

[Initial Email Inquiry]
To: #####
Sent: Saturday, November 26, 2011 3:55 PM
Subject: MASSAGE SERVICES
Dear sir/Madam,
I wish to know if you can provide massage services for my clients on business trip.They are three males and will need at least 1 hour massage services and relaxation each for three weeks from 16 January – 06 February 2012.They will be needing 1 hour massage sessions each,at 3 days in a week for three weeks.
They will be visiting your clinic for the massage services in the evening from 03:00 pm.I hope that you will be able to accommodate my request at this time.My clients do not have any medical issues and have received massage in the past.
Give* me your quote and the total cost for your services.Get back to me at [email protected]
*SUMMARY OF MY REQUEST-
Regards
Mr Joseph Lee
Tree Craft Ltd
Knolckholt,Kent.TN14 7NL
[Reply from ABMP Member]
Subject: Re: MASSAGE SERVICES
To: “[email protected][email protected]
Date: Tuesday, 13 December, 2011, 15:38
Dear Mr. Lee,
First my apologies for the delay back to you. My name is #### and as of now will be able to accommodate your clients for the time frame you have requested. For a traditional 1 hour massage $79.00 per person, traditional massage with reflexology 70 minutes $84.00 per person. I also offer 90 minute massages as well. These services will need to be booked and redeemed* at ##### to provide the best service.* If you wish to book these services, please request it to be with me specifically, I will take 20% off their first massage, also you will get more for your money if you purchase a gift certificate before 12/31/11.
Please feel free to call or email me with any questions you may have.
Happy and Healthy Holidays,
####
[Last Response, Requesting Overpayment to be Sent to a Third Party—the Tell-tale Sign of a Scam]
Date: 1/2/12
Description: I confirm that my clients will receive massage services and relaxation each for three weeks in your clinic from 16 January – 06 February 2012 as i told you in my previous mail. According to your quote,the total amount for your services is $2133.I wish to proceed with the payment. I will make the payment with a credit card.I will send the credit card details to you on Monday so that you can process the entire amount with your POS machine.
We also made arrangement with a travel/logistics agent to take care of their travel arrangements from China and also make hotel and car hire reservations for them before they arrive. You are to process the credit card to the tune of $9000 + (credit card charges, vat and tax) to cover the entire cost for your services and the booking for other services. When you receive the money $9000 in your account, you deduct the cost of your services $2133 and send the balance $6867 to the travel/logistics agent to enable him make the other bookings for them.
Confirm this message and get back to me with the below detail -
YOUR FULL NAME-
CONTACT ADDRESS-
PHONE NUMBER-
THE TYPE OF CREDIT you ACCEPT-
THE CREDIT CARD INFORMATION YOU NEED-
I await your reply so that we can proceed.
Regards
Mr Joseph Lee
Tree Craft Ltd
December 20, 2011

We received an email with stilted English that they wanted three days of 90 minute massages for himself “Ben Raes” and his wife “Janet.”
I had no idea it was not legit so I booked them and asked him to send $550.
I received three money orders totaling $2975(from New York, even though the letter was postmarked in London, UK.)
We are notifying our local police on how to proceed.
My assistant became suspicious and said that this was a scam. They get you to deposit the checks, then cancel and ask for their money back before the deposit cleared.
November 4, 2011

It was worded exactly same as what you have shown in the scam warning except set up for Texas.
Same dates, times etc.
sentfrom the email addresses:
[email protected] and [email protected]
Greetings,
I found your contact after a brief search for a Massage Theraphists on the internet and I therefore use this channel to request if you will be available to offer 3days of 90Mins Massage Service to me and my wife.* My name is Ben and my wife’s name is Janet, we live and work as textiles suppliers in United Kingdom and we will be visiting the State of Texas in United States on the 10th of February, 2012.
February 10th, February 17th and February 24th,2012 are our preferred massage dates and morning session between 9am & 12pm will be fine for us,but if this time is not available, then period from 5pm upward will make a good alternative.
Moreover if there is any of the quoted dates/times that is not available,please let me know and possibly furnish me with alternative dates/times.We can on each day do the sessions* back to back(i.e one after the other) OR at the same time if you have another therapist working with you. Alternatively I can have my own massage in the morning and the one for my wife comes later in the day.* We do not have any medical issues whatsoever and we have received massage services several times in the past .
Kindly answer the following questions if you are available for the service required.
What is your address location in Texas so as to estimate our proximity to you ?
How many years of experience do you have in this career?
I look forward to your prompt response.
Regards,
Ben Raes
October 31, 2011

Greetings,
I found your contact after a brief search for a Massage Theraphists on the internet and I therefore use this channel to request if you will be available to offer 3days of 90Mins Massage Service to me and my wife.* My name is Ben and my wife’s name is Janet, we live and work as textiles suppliers in United Kingdom and we will be visiting the State of Massachusetts in United States on the 10th of February, 2012.
February 10th, February 17th and February 24th,2012 are our preferred massage dates and morning session between 9am & 12pm will be fine for us,but if this time is not available, then period from 5pm upward will make a good alternative.
Moreover if there is any of the quoted dates/times that is not available,please let me know and possibly furnish me with alternative dates/times.We can on each day do the sessions* back to back(i.e one after the other) OR at the same time if you have another therapist working with you. Alternatively I can have my own massage in the morning and the one for my wife comes later in the day.* We do not have any medical issues whatsoever and we have received massage services several times in the past .
Kindly answer the following questions if you are available for the service required.
What is your address location in Massachusetts so as to estimate our proximity to you ?
Regards,
Ben Raes
January 24, 2011

Date: January 17, 2011
Description from the ABMP Member:
I got an email that claimed “Massage Therapist needed.” I found the wording to be of broken english and they also wanted to send a cashiers check in advance to sessions. When I went to respond with some key questions–I already had red flags going off–I was asked to download Japanese. This email came on January 17th and I have not gotten any response yet to my questions. It is requesting massages for a wife and husbank supposedly in the UK and coming to my area on the 28th of this month. They wanted a local “associate” to get me the money in advance. I have reported it to local news, BBB, and FBI. I really hate to see the scam cause anyother professional and problems. This is coming from [email protected] and going to [email protected] Please be cautious.
November 10, 2010
Date: Tue, Nov 9, 2010 at 9:41 AM
Subject: In need of massage therapist
Hello my name is Patricia, I’m in the United Kingdom for a year contract and I got here last August this year. My husband and I have agreed to spend our holiday in the United States starting from the 22nd of November. We intend to have some deep tissue massage to relieve some of the usual work related pains that we do have. I will like to know how much you charge for each sessions and we will like to have about three sessions each. Once am sure of the price, I will have my associate in the United States send you a cashiers check payment as I will like to make payment and bookings in advance.
10/05/2010
Description: Greetings from Milan ,
My name is Mr Roberto Branco, I live and work as a massage therapist here in Italy . I am 46 yrs old. I have been doing massage since 1991. I do a deep relaxation massage in which the muscles relax without pain. I also do energy massage that helps people feel great when I am done. I am also certified to do pregnancy massage. I have lots of happy clients here in italy.
I have been looking for a massage therapist for over a week now till i met an old friend yesterday that referred you to me, her name is Serah. She used to live in America before she relocated here with her family, so i decided to contact you to know if you will be able to give my client some massage sessions when she arrives the US.
My clients name is Ms Monica Picchi, Shes is a model here in Italy . She will be coming to the U.S in 2 weeks time for a modeling job and will be residing in Illinois temporarily until the neccesary arrangement for her job has been made before she leaves. She will be needing 1hr massage session per day, 2 Sessions per week for 6 weeks when she arrives.
Ms Monica asked me to come with her to the US but i told her i would not be able to go with her to the US as i have a course i will be going for in a week time, so i promised to help her find a good massage therapist in your Area.
Pls tell me a little more about your self, how long have you been a massage therapist? Would you be able to provide her with the massage sessions from the 25th of this month to the 6th of December, 2 Sessions per week for 6 weeks?
Pls i need you to get back to me with the amount you charge per session and also let me know if she can pay you with a Certified check drawn from a US bank?
Do send your reply to my personal email address { [email protected] } for a quick response as i do not check this email always.
Till I read from you remain blessed.
Roberto Branco
712 Via Mercato,
Milano Italy

Advertising Company Takes Money, Doesn’t Deliver
9/21/2009
Alert Regarding Nationwide Advertising (aka Coast to Coast Advertising)
Associated Bodywork & Massage Professionals (ABMP) members have reported entering into a contract with the company calling itself Nationwide Advertising (aka Coast to Coast Advertising). This company purportedly disappears at times and reappears under a different company name. This company has taken our members’ money but has not provided the advertising that was contracted for. The company sells printed ads on restaurant placemats and phone book covers and appears to have a policy that it will charge yearly for the ads even if a yearly renewal was not agreed upon. In some cases the ads are never printed.
We advise ABMP members to check out any complaints that may be on file regarding a company that you are considering for advertising contracts or for other business relationships. Watch your credit card accounts for any unauthorized charges, and take steps to report these unauthorized charges to your credit card company as soon as possible. Go online and Google the company’s name, or contact your local chamber of commerce to research for any reported complaints.

> Report online scams.
Internet Scams Target Massage Therapists
Please note! ABMP has received several reports reporting this scam. Be aware!

Massage therapists are now on the receiving end of a variation of an online con. Here’s how it works: An out-of-town “client” contacts a practitioner via e-mail wanting to schedule appointments for a time in the future when he/she will be visiting the area. The appointments and times are scheduled. Shortly thereafter, the practitioner receives a cashier’s check for these services, but it’s generally for much more than the originally agreed upon price. The alleged client or a secretary of the client contacts the therapist, explains the mistake, and asks the therapist to deposit the check and simply refund the balance. The check appears to clear and the practitioner sends the overage back to the client only to learn two weeks later that the check was a fraud. Now the practitioner is out whatever the overage was.
If this has happened to you, visit the Federal Trade Commission’s (FTC) website, www.ftc.gov/ftc/consumer.htm, and click “File a Complaint” to fill out the form. You can also forward the offending e-mails to [email protected]. In addition you can file a complaint at the Internet Crime Complaint Center’s website, Internet Crime Complaint Center(IC3) | Home Page.
Using caution and common sense will help you avoid the pitfalls of Internet scams. For more information on Internet scams, visit www.ftc.gov/spam/ or www.snopes.com/crime/fraud/cashier.asp.
April 13, 2012

From ABMP Member XXXXXX
Description: I received this email on March 30 and never responded to it since I found it sounded phoney. I live in Puerto Rico.
Greetings,
I am Mr Alex Perso,I have some people who are inuring for your therapy session during their stay in your city,They are on vacation and would like to have a therapy session during their stay in your city.Please let me know how possible it is for you to hold the session for the guests on their stay date,Also let me know the whole cost for the session if you can handle it and i will get back to you with the whole other information.
Please find the dates of arrival:
Date of Arrival:10th June 2012
starting date:12th June 2012
End of treatment:20th June 2012
*Please send me the cost for the Therapy session appointment with you for the mentioned date and for the number of person so i can communicate it with the sponsors and guests.
Thanks.
Alex Perso
April 6 , 2012

Date: 11/26/11
Dear sir/Madam,
I wish to know if you can provide massage services for my clients on business trip.They are
three males and will need at least 1 hour massage services and relaxation each for three weeks from 16 January – 06 February 2012.They will be needing 1 hour massage sessions each,at 3 days in a week for three weeks.
SUMMARY OF MY REQUEST-
Regards
Mr Joseph Lee
Tree Craft Ltd
Knolckholt,Kent.TN14 7NL
April 6 , 2012

Date: 12/2/2011
Hello, I would like to book massage sessions for 4 persons arriving from the United Kingdom on vacation. They will arrive your region on the 27th February and depart 19th March, 2012. Send me in a reply the total cost for the entire sessions. Can you have each person scheduled for appointments twice a week for 3weeks, in between the period of their stay? Kindly, advise on price and availability. Thanks. Daniel Nowozeniuk. Kinesiotherapist, 52 Abbey Gardens, NW8 9AT +447024017561
April 6*, 2012

Dear,
I would like to book massage therapy appointments for 4-clients arriving from the United-Kingdom on vacation. They will arrive to your region on the 24[SUP]th[/SUP] May and depart 22[SUP]nd[/SUP] June, 2012.
Send me in a reply the total cost for the entire appointments.
*Can you schedule each person for appointments twice a week for 4-weeks, in between the period of their stay?
*Your advice on price and availability will be highly regarded.
Kind Regards,
Tom Hoy.
Kinesiotherapist,
52 Abbey Gardens,
NW8 9AT,
+447011140414*
April 6, 2012

Sent: Tuesday, April 03, 2012 4:39 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Another scam email
This is a follow up email to one I answered from Jeremy Bernard. *Exactly as you described they send a larger amount and have you wire the difference.
Greetings!!
How are you doing today? Hope all is well with you? Am very sorry for the late reply, I was away to Verona for my daughters wedding and just returned, Am very pleased to read from you, Hope you having a nice time over there, I am doing great here, *You sound like a very nice person am sure Ms Martinez will love your work. *
I sent a copy of the message you sent me to Ms Martinez *and she is very happy you will be able to give her *the Massage sessions, I also want to let you know she speaks good English so you do not need to worry about communication, She is in Italy at the moment for a runway show, She said she would not finish her show*until the 14thof this Month so you should pencil her her from the 16th, She said you should make a Schedule*from 16th to the 29th of *May, 2 Sessions per week for 6 weeks and she would like all the sessions to be before1pm*or after*5pm*because she will be going out for her photo shoot between the hr of*1pm – 5pm*and you should not Include Sundays because of Church.
She would be making reservations in the hotel below next week and will give you all the details you will need as soon as the reservation is done, Let me know if the hotel is close to you, she would be having transportation when she arrives so distance should not be a problem.
Best Western Denham Springs Inn
146 Rushing Road East,
Denham Springs, LA 70726
About Payments, Ms Martinez *said she is doing a Billboard job for best buy, so the payments would come from best buy Company in Chicago, She said she would tell the Company manager to make out the cashier check for her job in your name, The cashiers check is for ( $4,850 ) so that when you receive the Certified Check on her behalf, you deduct the money for the Sessions, and have her scheduled and you help her wire the rest of her Money to her Via Western union when she arrives Asia to pick up the Photo Equipments she is Renting for her job so she can use the rest of the money to pay for her photo shoot Equipments before her arrival.
Pls let me know if you can assist her with that? All you need do, is email me when you received her check and i will give you all the instructions on how to get the rest of her money to her when she arrives Asia to pick up her Equipments before her flight to america. she said if you will need a tip for that, it should not be a problem.
She would need the details below below so she can pass it to the Company manager to make her cashier check in your name and overnight it to you via Fedex so you can have her booked. Pls send the details below to her email * : { *[email protected]*}
1) Name on check:…………………..
2) Address check will be sent to:…………………….
3) Phone Number to call on delivery: …………………..
4)Total amount for your job ……………
You can reach Ms Martinez on her Cell incase you have any questions:*+447924838121*
Have a beautiful day!
Jeremy bernard
112 Rue des Beaux-Art,
75006 Paris, France
scam.jpg

*​
April 2, 2012

Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2012 19:15:11 +0200 (CEST)
Subject: Massage therapist needed asap..
To: XXXX
Greetings from Paris,
My name is Mr Jeremy bernard I live and work as a massage therapist here in France, I am 49yrs old. I have been doing massage since 1991.
I do deep relaxation massage in which the muscles relax without pain.
I also do energy massage that helps people feel great when I am done.
I am also certified to do pregnancy massage. I have lots of happy clients here in France.
I have been looking for a for Massage therapist for over a week now till i met an old friend yesterday that referred you to me, so i decided to contact you to know if you will be able give my client some Massage sessions.. My client’s name is Ms Anais Martinez, A model here in France who will be needing some massage session when she arrives America…She will be coming to the U.S in 2 weeks time for a modeling job and will be residing in your Area temporarily until the necessary arrangement for her job has been made before she leaves.
She will be needing 1hr Massage session per day, 2 Sessions per week for 6 weeks. Ms Martinez, asked me to come with her to America but i told her i would not be able to go with her as i have a course i will be going for in a week time so i promised to help her get a good Massage therapist in your Area..
Pls tell me a little more about your self, how long have you been a Massage therapist? and would you be able to provide her with the Massage sessions from the 16th of April to the 29th of May, 2 Sessions per week for 6 weeks.
I need you to get back to me with the amount you charge per session and also let me know if she can pay you with a Certified check drawn from a US bank?
Pls do send your reply to my personal email address ( [email protected] ) as i do not check this email always.
You can view some of Ms Martinez Pictures from the link below:
http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/2376029/viewall
Till *I read from you remain blessed.

Jeremy Bernard112 Rue des Beaux-Art, 75006 Paris, France
March 9, 2012

First Name: XXXX
Last Name: XXXX
Member ID: XXXX
Date: March 8, 2012
Description: Letter recd. 3/7/2012
Hello,
*I hope this mail met you in good condition; I am Dr. Fredrick Brooke, the director of Staff welfare, Ancient Greek Theatre.* I will like to make inquiries and availability on your services for April 25th, 26th, 27th 2012. Some of my delegates would be coming for treatments on sessions.
Kindly send me your treatment menu or your catalogue for them to choose which of your services is preferred.
Also I will like to know the number of person that can receive treatment per day and also to confirm your best time. Likewise, I want you to know my term of payment is via credit card to cover their treatment.
I will appreciate it if you can get back to me in time with substantial Information regarding my request by attaching or sending me the spa menu along with mode of payments.. Kindly confirm as per above
Fredrick Brooke
Director of Staff welfare
Ancient Greek Theatre
40 Wyndham Crescent
Canton, Cardiff
CF11 9EH
Email: [email protected]
Scam is making its rounds, again – refer to scam reports here
The anatomy of a massage scam
February 1, 2012

Date: 1/26/12
Hi,
I’m an ABMP member and I just received this email. I’ve gotten others like it before and forwarded them to you. They are always someone coming from another country and sent to undisclosed recipients, wanting info on services and sessions. Anyway, here’s another one. Just want to let you know in case this is some kind of scam so you can let the membership know.
Thanks much,
XXXXXXX
[Initial Email Inquiry]
andrearossi820
Date: January 26, 2012 8:09:33 AM PST
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
BCC: XXXX
Subject: Re—-Enquiry About Your Service !!!
Hello,
My name is Andrea from Ireland,i will be coming on an official assignment to your city on Feb 8th and i like more info about your service and sessions,i will be staying 3 months or more.Kindly let me know your charges and details if you offer any of Deep Tissue,Energetic and sport Massage so that i will book ahead before coming.
Await your reply.
Andrea
January 11, 2012

Date: 12/15/11
Description: Good Day,
My Name is Wayne Packer from Scotland. I want to make inquiry on your Pilate sections for 8 athletes that will be coming to your country for a 3 weeks training tour in your area. We are interested in an hour pilate sections after each day activities. do you offer private/simi private pilate sections?
*Bellow are details of the reservation:
Arrival Date: 23rd of January to* 12th of February 2012
Time: evening sessions, Mondays through Saturdays (18 section) Number of athletes: 8 adults.3 females & 5 Male Sprinters within the age of
19-27 years.
Kindly advise details on availability and the TOTAL COST for the booking of the sections, so we can make payment to secure the booking.Hope you accept credit card payments? I await your prompt response.
Regards,
Wayne Packer
[email protected]
January 2, 2012

[Initial Email Inquiry]
To: #####
Sent: Saturday, November 26, 2011 3:55 PM
Subject: MASSAGE SERVICES
Dear sir/Madam,
I wish to know if you can provide massage services for my clients on business trip.They are three males and will need at least 1 hour massage services and relaxation each for three weeks from 16 January – 06 February 2012.They will be needing 1 hour massage sessions each,at 3 days in a week for three weeks.
*SUMMARY OF MY REQUEST-
Regards
Mr Joseph Lee
Tree Craft Ltd
Knolckholt,Kent.TN14 7NL
[Reply from ABMP Member]
Subject: Re: MASSAGE SERVICES
To: “[email protected][email protected]
Date: Tuesday, 13 December, 2011, 15:38
Dear Mr. Lee,
First my apologies for the delay back to you. My name is #### and as of now will be able to accommodate your clients for the time frame you have requested. For a traditional 1 hour massage $79.00 per person, traditional massage with reflexology 70 minutes $84.00 per person. I also offer 90 minute massages as well. These services will need to be booked and redeemed* at ##### to provide the best service.* If you wish to book these services, please request it to be with me specifically, I will take 20% off their first massage, also you will get more for your money if you purchase a gift certificate before 12/31/11.
Please feel free to call or email me with any questions you may have.
Happy and Healthy Holidays,
####
[Last Response, Requesting Overpayment to be Sent to a Third Party—the Tell-tale Sign of a Scam]
Date: 1/2/12
Description: I confirm that my clients will receive massage services and relaxation each for three weeks in your clinic from 16 January – 06 February 2012 as i told you in my previous mail. According to your quote,the total amount for your services is $2133.I wish to proceed with the payment. I will make the payment with a credit card.I will send the credit card details to you on Monday so that you can process the entire amount with your POS machine.
We also made arrangement with a travel/logistics agent to take care of their travel arrangements from China and also make hotel and car hire reservations for them before they arrive. You are to process the credit card to the tune of $9000 + (credit card charges, vat and tax) to cover the entire cost for your services and the booking for other services. When you receive the money $9000 in your account, you deduct the cost of your services $2133 and send the balance $6867 to the travel/logistics agent to enable him make the other bookings for them.
Confirm this message and get back to me with the below detail -
YOUR FULL NAME-
CONTACT ADDRESS-
PHONE NUMBER-
THE TYPE OF CREDIT you ACCEPT-
THE CREDIT CARD INFORMATION YOU NEED-
I await your reply so that we can proceed.
Regards
Mr Joseph Lee
Tree Craft Ltd
December 20, 2011

We received an email with stilted English that they wanted three days of 90 minute massages for himself “Ben Raes” and his wife “Janet.”
I had no idea it was not legit so I booked them and asked him to send $550.
I received three money orders totaling $2975(from New York, even though the letter was postmarked in London, UK.)
We are notifying our local police on how to proceed.
My assistant became suspicious and said that this was a scam. They get you to deposit the checks, then cancel and ask for their money back before the deposit cleared.
November 4, 2011

It was worded exactly same as what you have shown in the scam warning except set up for Texas.
Same dates, times etc.
sentfrom the email addresses:
[email protected] and [email protected]
Greetings,
I found your contact after a brief search for a Massage Theraphists on the internet and I therefore use this channel to request if you will be available to offer 3days of 90Mins Massage Service to me and my wife.* My name is Ben and my wife’s name is Janet, we live and work as textiles suppliers in United Kingdom and we will be visiting the State of Texas in United States on the 10th of February, 2012.
What is your address location in Texas so as to estimate our proximity to you ?
Regards,
Ben Raes
October 31, 2011

Greetings,
I found your contact after a brief search for a Massage Theraphists on the internet and I therefore use this channel to request if you will be available to offer 3days of 90Mins Massage Service to me and my wife.* My name is Ben and my wife’s name is Janet, we live and work as textiles suppliers in United Kingdom and we will be visiting the State of Massachusetts in United States on the 10th of February, 2012.
What is your address location in Massachusetts so as to estimate our proximity to you ?
Regards,
Ben Raes
January 24, 2011

Date: January 17, 2011
Description from the ABMP Member:
I got an email that claimed “Massage Therapist needed.” I found the wording to be of broken english and they also wanted to send a cashiers check in advance to sessions. When I went to respond with some key questions–I already had red flags going off–I was asked to download Japanese. This email came on January 17th and I have not gotten any response yet to my questions. It is requesting massages for a wife and husbank supposedly in the UK and coming to my area on the 28th of this month. They wanted a local “associate” to get me the money in advance. I have reported it to local news, BBB, and FBI. I really hate to see the scam cause anyother professional and problems. This is coming from [email protected] and going to [email protected] Please be cautious.
November 10, 2010

Date: Tue, Nov 9, 2010 at 9:41 AM
Subject: In need of massage therapist
Hello my name is Patricia, I’m in the United Kingdom for a year contract and I got here last August this year. My husband and I have agreed to spend our holiday in the United States starting from the 22nd of November. We intend to have some deep tissue massage to relieve some of the usual work related pains that we do have. I will like to know how much you charge for each sessions and we will like to have about three sessions each. Once am sure of the price, I will have my associate in the United States send you a cashiers check payment as I will like to make payment and bookings in advance.
10/05/2010

Description: Greetings from Milan ,
My name is Mr Roberto Branco, I live and work as a massage therapist here in Italy . I am 46 yrs old. I have been doing massage since 1991. I do a deep relaxation massage in which the muscles relax without pain. I also do energy massage that helps people feel great when I am done. I am also certified to do pregnancy massage. I have lots of happy clients here in italy.
I have been looking for a massage therapist for over a week now till i met an old friend yesterday that referred you to me, her name is Serah. She used to live in America before she relocated here with her family, so i decided to contact you to know if you will be able to give my client some massage sessions when she arrives the US.
My clients name is Ms Monica Picchi, Shes is a model here in Italy . She will be coming to the U.S in 2 weeks time for a modeling job and will be residing in Illinois temporarily until the neccesary arrangement for her job has been made before she leaves. She will be needing 1hr massage session per day, 2 Sessions per week for 6 weeks when she arrives.
Ms Monica asked me to come with her to the US but i told her i would not be able to go with her to the US as i have a course i will be going for in a week time, so i promised to help her find a good massage therapist in your Area.
Pls tell me a little more about your self, how long have you been a massage therapist? Would you be able to provide her with the massage sessions from the 25th of this month to the 6th of December, 2 Sessions per week for 6 weeks?
Pls i need you to get back to me with the amount you charge per session and also let me know if she can pay you with a Certified check drawn from a US bank?
Do send your reply to my personal email address { [email protected] } for a quick response as i do not check this email always.
Till I read from you remain blessed.
Roberto Branco
712 Via Mercato,
Milano Italy

Advertising Company Takes Money, Doesn’t Deliver
9/21/2009
Alert Regarding Nationwide Advertising (aka Coast to Coast Advertising)
Associated Bodywork & Massage Professionals (ABMP) members have reported entering into a contract with the company calling itself Nationwide Advertising (aka Coast to Coast Advertising). This company purportedly disappears at times and reappears under a different company name. This company has taken our members’ money but has not provided the advertising that was contracted for. The company sells printed ads on restaurant placemats and phone book covers and appears to have a policy that it will charge yearly for the ads even if a yearly renewal was not agreed upon. In some cases the ads are never printed.
We advise ABMP members to check out any complaints that may be on file regarding a company that you are considering for advertising contracts or for other business relationships. Watch your credit card accounts for any unauthorized charges, and take steps to report these unauthorized charges to your credit card company as soon as possible. Go online and Google the company’s name, or contact your local chamber of commerce to research for any reported complaints.
This is crazy

Shoutbox
  1. Golden Leaf Spa:
    Xixi and Coco are working today, hide away from rain in our warm luxury spa. 💛💫 437-999-2166 💛💫
  2. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan
  3. lemon_tree:
    💛💫 and a very discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, 201 💢💥💞 Saturday, 👄👄 Tina / Gracie 👄👄 average height and slim build, friendly and sexy, long dark hair, over the top service . and Lisa, 💞💋 💖 📞 647 348-2899📞
  4. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Ivy ❤️ is new girl in our branch, shy and sweet but also very vocal and needy, she demands your happiness and satisfaction. Slim body, supple soft breasts with long nipples and a toned bum bum will have you intoxicated by Ivy’s good looks
  5. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Tiffany sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Angela very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 deep massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  6. Red Rose Spa:
    red rose spa
  7. Hollywood_Spa:
    💢a cozy, clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100 💋 💫 💦 💘 Saturday, 💞❣ Olivia,👄👄 tiny girl, pretty, long dark hair. Friendly and has a very relaxing touch, you're sure to enjoy 💯💥 Sisi, 👄👄 very slim build, medium height, can do firm treatment and over the top service. Cheerful personality and always thrilled to see you 😘 💥 📱 416 222-5554📱
  8. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, SANA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  9. Withme_Spa:
    💕💢 at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east 💥💫💦💞 Saturday, ❣ 💗  Anna, 💘model like appearance, slim, and sexy body, very pretty and friendly. Great treatment and service. ❣💋 Ruby, 💝medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment and wonderful finish... comfortable treatment 💖💋 Vivian, 💋average height, slim build, very pretty, does a very personalized treatment that you are sure to love. 💋 🔋 416 297-7488🔋
  10. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    💋 at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5 💢 💞 💋 Saturday, ❤ Mary 💞💋 today for an amazing treatment... 5'5", long light brown hair, at least C, decent English and upbeat, cheerful personality. and Tammy, ❤ ☎️ 647 352-1588☎️
  11. gold__rose__spa:
    💐🏵 at 1536 Warden Avenue 💞💋🌹 Saturday, 💖💞 Lucy, 💋 tall and slim, toned and in shape, nice boobs, very white, smooth skin. customer service oriented. Pretty and friendly. and Fifi, 🏅 📳 647 346-8086📳
  12. Dreaminn:
    SATURDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: ELSA, NINA & SUGAR 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ ELSA is slim, petite & very pretty, about 5’2” and 100 Lbs. Elsa has an innocent look about her, but she can drive you wild with pleasure, and provides a great massage. NINA is a Chinese Born Vietnamese lady, 168Cms, 110Lbs with long black hair
  13. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young open minded Yoyo 36DD and young cute Sophia, pretty GFE Ella and sweet Fun Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  14. GoldenFlower:
    SATURDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Mika(to 7pm), Mimi, Molly(to 7pm) & Sherry. After 7pm: Monica & Sonia Mika(to 7pm) is a sexy petite Vietnamese lady who can take good care of all your needs. Mimi is young honey who can rock your world. Molly(to 7pm) is a petite young Asian sweetheart
  15. ASPA:
    SATUR𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Jenny and best massage Rachel. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ JENNY is a sexy Asian honey, about 165 Cms., slim to medium build, beautiful natural 36C’s, long sexy legs & big hips, good massage & excellent services. Jenny has sexy smooth skin and a very good personality.
  16. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Lucy & Maggie. Lucy is a beautiful and slim Asian lady with a happy disposition and great services. Maggie is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like. 🌴😎🌅HOLIDAY SPA🌅😎🌴 3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4 (Kennedy Rd & Steeles Ave E) Scarborough, ON M1V 4Y
  17. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Lisa, Misaki & Tracy, Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Lisa is a young beautiful Viet spinner with 36DD’s, great massage and bbbj, very open minded.
  18. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸2 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 NEW GIRL MOON: A VERY YOUNG VIETNAMESE STUDENT WITH A VERY SEXY BODY, SLIM AND VERY OPEN MINDED 🌸 JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  19. Sparkling Spa:
    THE FOX!!!! @Sparkling Spa👌MENTION ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  20. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  21. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 27th , SATURDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 5️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹 🆕 NAT 🌹SUNNY 🌹 🆕 OLIVIA 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 SUNNY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 DAISY & 🆕 TINA & OLIVIA & 🆕 NAT & SUNNY ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  22. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young CBC Rachel tonight 8pm-2am, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  23. hiyamickey:
    6 girls working at Reynaella wellness @ 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  24. Sparkling Spa:
    Let us relax you @Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  25. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Mia sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Cici 😘very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 Helen deep tissue massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  26. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 COCO, ASHA, SANA, MONIKA, DELILAH, AMANDA, MIMI, KIRAN, MAY 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  27. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Mia, Nana & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves. She can bbbj like a queen, & is open to dfk & cfs.
  28. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  29. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Aad,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Tina ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry 🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  30. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cici , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica ,Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . 🏠 2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  31. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young pretty fun Sally and young cute Summer, Beautiful open mind Tina with curve body and GFE nice Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  32. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Bella 😘 is a beautiful Vietnamese busty girl, very sexy, with RMT style massage and very good playful service. So friendly, and nice. Summer ❤️ has nice sexy body, and nice breasts. She can give very good massage and fun service.
  33. GoldenFlower:
    FRIDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Mika to 7pm, Monica, Sherry & Tracy to 7pm. Arriving after 7pm: Jojo & Sonia Mika is a sexy petite Vietnamese lady who can take good care of all your needs. Monica is sweet, attractive and accommodating. Sherry is an attractive slim Asian sweetie.
  34. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  35. Dreaminn:
    FRIDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: KELLY, LULU & New Girl NINA 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim, 5’3” with very liberal services. LULU is a popular & well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim & beautiful, 5’3”, 105 pounds with 34C Cups & incredible services.
  36. ASPA:
    𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗮𝘁 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: 𝗔𝗺𝘆 & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  37. Sparkling Spa:
    Sassy Jennifer, Sex Goddess Zoe and JAV Chanel ready for you @Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  38. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Cindy & Lina CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Lina is very well known for her great services and her impressive shapely ass. Come and see why! You will be glad you did.
  39. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  40. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  41. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 26th , FRIDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹CHERRY 🌹 🆕 NAT 🌹SOPHIE 🌹 🆕 OLIVIA 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 CHERRY & 🆕 TINA & OLIVIA & 🆕 NAT & SOPHIE ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  42. Bodybuilder:
    how is Emily's English speaking? Are the picture close how she looks?
  43. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 LUCY, MALIYA, SANA, AMANDA, RAVEN, MAY, KIRAN 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  44. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 / Good service Cuban girl Mimi in today
  45. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Thursday:New Polish gril gigi💋💋 Vittoria- Sweet school girl with a large serving of naughtiness Angela- Slim beauty with long legs and nice proportions Julia- Exotic...
  46. Sparkling Spa:
    Sassy Jennifer and MUI CALIENTE STELLA ready for you @Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  47. Suko 5Girls:
    Suko Spa schdule today on Thursday is 6 lovely💓ladies💇 Penny, Rina, Emily, Olivia, Sunny and Jessica 🛣 420 ValleymedeDr, Richmond Hill, same plaza McDonalds 📞☎ 905-597-8880 ☎
  48. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young CBC Rachel tonight 8pm-2am, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  49. Reynaella:
    6 girls working at Reynaella wellness, 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  50. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, SARIKA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
Back