What's new

Don't vote for Trudeau if you don't want Canada overrun by Muslim trash

Shoutbox
  1. Guest:
    Houston
  2. Guest:
    ♥Amazing good time Tuina Massage 💋👍🏼647-262-9889👍🏼💋71 Speers Road Unit 11, Oakville Ontario :heart3:heart3:heart3
  3. Guest:
    ♥Good Time Tuina Massage 💋👍🏼647-262-9889💋71 Speers Road Unit 11, Oakville Ontario :heart2:heart2:read
  4. Guest:
    Hi
  5. Guest:
    Montreal
  6. Guest:
    Anything in scarborough
  7. Guest:
    angelina sensual
  8. Guest:
    Wheres the place in waterloo
  9. Guest:
    for eighty on the hype, you get a grand river ;)
  10. Guest:
    i got a siiiiick link in waterloo dawg
  11. Guest:
    you lookin for waterloo?
  12. Guest:
    yooo fam
  13. Guest:
    any place in waterloo?
  14. MissWillowJade:
    Come see sexy babes at alpha care!
  15. Guest:
    Yulissa
  16. CrownSpa96:
    VIP massage HH140 🌸 Beautiful Young + Classy Companions 🌸 3598 Dufferin Street Toronto 🌸 416-630-9696 🌸 💋
  17. Guest:
    oshawa?
  18. Guest:
    How does this work?
  19. Guest:
    :drunk:shout
  20. Guest:
    Sum Bik Kok market, door #31 Koh fang dan bangkon
  21. Guest:
    My new massagie spa open today. $30 for 30 minute. Happy endeng include! Very sexi and bustie girls this evening.
  22. Guest:
    Aurora
  23. Garo:
    HAPPY [email protected] 416 781 0088 the best in Toronto BRUNET and Blond .EXOTICA 2236 Eglinton Ave West, $30/30 min
  24. LauraEdmonton:
    I am an experienced sensual MASSEUSE and I would love to take you on a journey of sensation.587-982-6052 (only text and NEW NUMBER):heart2:heart2
  25. Baby Bella:
    💋👍🏼❤Amazing Good Time Tuina Massage 💋647-262-9889💋71 Speers Road Unit 11, Oakville Ontario :heart2:heart3:heart2

stripfan

Reaction score
They're starting to act up because they feel they've been given the green light by Trudeau, which, in fact, they have been.

Reaction score
When some people say liberalism is a mental disorder, they ain't lying. Liberals, leftists in particular, are a very conflicted bunch. Their politics revolves around identity and social constructs which is why it blows my mind that feminists and the LGBT are the staunchest supporters of a cult that treats women as second class citizens and murders gays left and right. If the Mud Scums spread like wildfire, the women and gays will suffer their wrath more than anyone else in this country and not the evil straight white man that these SJWs claim to be the cause of everything that's wrong with today's society.

InoPacundo

Reaction score
For the very purpose of this forum I am pleading to vote wisely. My disposable income in last 2 years have diminished. If it continues to where we stand I won't be able to sustain this hobby. The financial constraints in last few months led me to slow down. There were times I am thinking maybe I should stop. But why? We as Canadians need to get back on track otherwise we perish. It might take years to be prosperous again but sure we can with the right choice we make in slipping that ballot in the box on 21st. Brethren, I am pleading. Let us not shame Sigmund Freud! We are out there to satisfy our needs! It is one of the reasons why we work damn hard in life! Let our voices be heard and get what is ours!

PussyJunkie

Reviewer
Reaction score
They're starting to act up because they feel they've been given the green light by Trudeau, which, in fact, they have been.
When some people say liberalism is a mental disorder, they ain't lying. Liberals, leftists in particular, are a very conflicted bunch. Their politics revolves around identity and social constructs which is why it blows my mind that feminists and the LGBT are the staunchest supporters of a cult that treats women as second class citizens and murders gays left and right. If the Mud Scums spread like wildfire, the women and gays will suffer their wrath more than anyone else in this country and not the evil straight white man that these SJWs claim to be the cause of everything that's wrong with today's society.
For the very purpose of this forum I am pleading to vote wisely. My disposable income in last 2 years have diminished. If it continues to where we stand I won't be able to sustain this hobby. The financial constraints in last few months led me to slow down. There were times I am thinking maybe I should stop. But why? We as Canadians need to get back on track otherwise we perish. It might take years to be prosperous again but sure we can with the right choice we make in slipping that ballot in the box on 21st. Brethren, I am pleading. Let us not shame Sigmund Freud! We are out there to satisfy our needs! It is one of the reasons why we work damn hard in life! Let our voices be heard and get what is ours!
I fail to see who any of you boys are voting for.

PussyJunkie

Reviewer
Reaction score
It's not my intention to tell people who to vote for, as long as it's not Trudeau who serves Muslim interests more than the interests of Canadians.
I’m definitely not voting Trudeau but I wonder how you see him as pro Muslim.

InoPacundo

Reaction score
It's not my intention to tell people who to vote for, as long as it's not Trudeau who serves Muslim interests more than the interests of Canadians.
Same goes for me but somehow I indirectly tried. Once again vote what is right for us as Canadians!

stripfan

Reaction score
He lets them walk in by the thousands across the border, no questions asked. Look at those bearded guys with backpacks and camouflage walking around the mall. You get the impression they belong in a warzone. Trudeau let them in. I suspect you are voting for him, since he serves your interests. Your words are just an exercise in taqqiya.

PussyJunkie

Reviewer
Reaction score
He lets them walk in by the thousands across the border, no questions asked. Look at those bearded guys with backpacks and camouflage walking around the mall. You get the impression they belong in a warzone. Trudeau let them in. I suspect you are voting for him, since he serves your interests. Your words are just an exercise in taqqiya.
You need to get out more often and enjoy life. Immigration may cost us but they don’t decrease our way of life.

InoPacundo

Reaction score
It is sad specific group has to be mentioned. It should not be the case. It should stop. Let us be one as Canadians only and nothing else. I am not even born in this great country. But I did adopt and happily embrace everything Canada has!

At the same token I can grasp Stripfan sentiments. The one thing and only side I will be is being a Canadian!

PussyJunkie

Reviewer
Reaction score
It is sad specific group has to be mentioned. It should not be the case. It should stop. Let us be one as Canadians only and nothing else. I am not even born in this great country. But I did adopt and happily embrace everything Canada has!

At the same token I can grasp Stripfan sentiments. The one thing and only side I will be is being a Canadian!
Stripfan wanted to paint a picture. It's sad that fear and insecurity overtakes logic.

InoPacundo

Reaction score
You need to get out more often and enjoy life. Immigration may cost us but they don’t decrease our way of life.
Legal immigrants who goes through proper channel won't affect us. The applicants would have to pay fees and mind you they are not cheap! It screen properly. They have to belong to certain age group, education, skills, talents and work experiences. These are people Canada needs to be able to maintain competitive advantages.

The ones who jump on queue and "improperly" get in can cause a burden in our system in the long run. Maybe not today. But little by little it will cost us. The amount of time and resources alone to process their applications would incur financial expenses. Who will shoulder the price? The other challenge is can these people assimilate and become productive citizen. If they can then yes it won't decrease our way of life and it will even help Canada overall!

PussyJunkie

Reviewer
Reaction score
Legal immigrants who goes through proper channel won't affect us. The applicants would have to pay fees and mind you they are not cheap! It screen properly. They have to belong to certain age group, education, skills, talents and work experiences. These are people Canada needs to be able to maintain competitive advantages.

The ones who jump on queue and "improperly" get in can cause a burden in our system in the long run. Maybe not today. But little by little it will cost us. The amount of time and resources alone to process their applications would incur financial expenses. Who will shoulder the price? The other challenge is can these people assimilate and become productive citizen. If they can then yes it won't decrease our way of life and it will even help Canada overall!
How about all the young Asian’s here on student visa’s?

stripfan

Reaction score
Stripfan wanted to paint a picture. It's sad that fear and insecurity overtakes logic.
Why don't you hang around Muslims and see if fear and insecurity don't overtake you providing, of course, you are not one of them already, which I bet you are.

Can't_Get_Right

Reaction score
I'd vote for Max PPC but that'd be taking away a vote from conservatives that have the best chance to beat blackface. let's "Make Trudeau a Drama Teacher Again." I'm betting money on this election, $400 that the blue will win.

InoPacundo

Reaction score
How about all the young Asian’s here on student visa’s?
Damn that is a tricky question! Somehow I see it as a different story specially the ones fulfilling our only hobby! Come on don't go that route! Economics 101 supply and demand. If we loose them it will cost us more. Think of the repercussion it can bring.

stripfan

Reaction score
I’m not religious
Oh really? So you will agree with the statement that "prophet" Mohammed gives blowjobs for camel rides. Say you agree with that and I might believe you.

Last edited:

PussyJunkie

Reviewer
Reaction score
Oh really? So you will agree with the statement that "prophet" Mohammed gives blowjobs for camel rides? Say you agree with that and I might believe you.
Sweetheart, I’m agnostic. Get over yourself already.