What's new
New open Dahlia Spa

Don't vote for Trudeau if you don't want Canada overrun by Muslim trash

body to body erotic massage
Shoutbox
  1. nanchyka:
  2. TOS88:
    💋💋COME see Taylor @touch of silk!! Blonde European 27 can’t wait to meet you 😉😉💋💋
  3. LauraEdmonton:
    Your pleasure and enjoyment is my goal 587-982-6052 (only text and NEW NUMBER) I am an experienced sensual MASSEUSE and I would love to take you on a journey of sensation. Your pleasure and enjoyment is my goal !!!! 587-982-6052 (only text and NEW NUMBER).:heart2:heart2:heart2
  4. Garo:
    FULL BODY EXOTIC MASSAGE $30/30 min @416 781 0088 /2236 Eglinton Ave West,Toronto :car Melania and Tiffany👠[email protected]
  5. Guest:
    💋💋👍🏼👍🏼Amazing Good Time Tuina Massage 😒👍🏼👍🏼647-262-9889💋💋71 Speers Road Unit 11,Oakville Ontario :heart2:heart2:heart2
  6. Guest:
    ♥♥💋💋Good Time Tuina Massage 💋💋647-262-9889💋💋71 Speers Road Unit 11,Oakville Ontario :heart3:heart3:heart3
  7. Guest:
    Burnaby
  8. TOS88:
    💋💋TOUCH OF SILK ON THE QUEENSWAY 💋💋 TUESDAY Special on 45 min session !!! Call now 647-348-4845 😉😉
  9. Tor_Msg:
    Go to 1315 Lawrence Avenue East. Bunch of MP's are in the same complex.
  10. Guest:
    Looking for a massage with happy ending near Don Mills/Sheppard.
  11. Guest:
    Any massage with happy ending in amman jordan
  12. Guest:
    Private residence?
  13. Guest:
    Anyone know any massage spots in surrey
  14. Guest:
    vancouver
  15. Guest:
    Ironboss does a full rim job.
  16. Guest:
    Rim job toronto
  17. Guest:
    Rim job
  18. Guest:
    Can you suggest spa in nyc?
  19. Guest:
    Pls suggest me good sex & massage palour at ningbo,china
  20. Guest:
    EDMONTON MOBILE MASSAGE $40/HR Hi There! I am a male massage therapist student ( sorry can not provide receipt for insurance), I have been over 3 years massage experience. Mobile massage service to your location with flexible time. Also available traveling to Beaumont, Leduc, Devon, Calmar. Rate: Relax or Swedish massage 40$/hr, 60$/1.5hr, 80$/2hr Cash only. Please email a date and time for set up an appointment. E-mail address: [email protected] Thank you.
  21. Guest:
    Anyone know is mia at perla spa work somewhere
  22. Guest:
    Pure spa review
  23. Ahmed Jr.:
    aziza the belle of beirut tonight on tosluts.com
  24. Guest:
    Rmts edmonton ?
  25. Guest:
    Big*

big.sleeze

Reaction score
I don’t walk around those areas. Why would I go there knowing there are a bunch of savages that live there?

PrimeRib

Reviewer
Reaction score
Big dare 88.
...you are dumb and fearful...Trudeau will only, by law, be around for another 4 years if re elected...does your dumb ass think that all you see in your fearfull future will happen that fast...hahahaha...how old are you son
..hahahah
I never comment on this kind of stuff on a sex forum, but this comment made me legit laugh out loud.

You think Trudeau is only legally obligated to stay in office for 4 more years if re-elected? For real?

Go Raiders

Reaction score
I never comment on this kind of stuff on a sex forum, but this comment made me legit laugh out loud.

You think Trudeau is only legally obligated to stay in office for 4 more years if re-elected? For real?
Uh ..yes.uinless someone with balls will force him out like in the U.S...like Joe Clark...he was Gonzo for being an idiot....i think it was him...check your history son

Go Raiders

Reaction score
I don’t see white people shooting each other in Toronto. Its all blacks and muslims. The guy who shot up danforth was a muslim. The dude who stabbed the miltary members at yonge and sheppard was a muslim. The park shooting where a black kid got killed recently was done by nigs. I can go on and on. This isn’t america bruh, we don’t have crazy white ppl doing mass shootings here
Hahaha thats because ypu only see what you want to see..hahah what about Bruce MacArthour killing gays or the dudw qho killed the other white dude when he wanted to buy a truck...or the white nurse whi killed , i think it was 9 in a nursing home....the list goes on...but you dont want to see this nor remember..hahhaha...so naive..hahaha

Go Raiders

Reaction score
I don’t see white people shooting each other in Toronto. Its all blacks and muslims. The guy who shot up danforth was a muslim. The dude who stabbed the miltary members at yonge and sheppard was a muslim. The park shooting where a black kid got killed recently was done by nigs. I can go on and on. This isn’t america bruh, we don’t have crazy white ppl doing mass shootings here
Haha whether its America or not...thwre are crazy white people...what about the dude who went to buy a truck from a guy and killed him...what about Paul and Karla Hormalka...she killed and raped hee sister..hahah

Go Raiders

Reaction score
Haha whether its America or not...thwre are crazy white people...what about the dude who went to buy a truck from a guy and killed him...what about Paul and Karla Hormalka...she killed and raped hee sister..hahah
What about they crazy white Mafia.bro..hahaha...you are killing me with your jokes..hahaha

Go Raiders

Reaction score
What about Hitler...he lved gassing Jews and polish..hahaha
What about the dude in Las Vegas whi shot up the country concert.hahaha..whites are bad...but you do t see that...you see what you wish....son

Go Raiders

Reaction score
What about the dude in Las Vegas whi shot up the country concert.hahaha..whites are bad...but you do t see that...you see what you wish....son
Justin Trubum is a fake and a phoney. He clearly isn't who he pretends to be. You think he's really in it to help the country? No. He's only there to help himself.

Going overboard with his flirting with Bianca. He must have spooked her because her winning streak came to a screeching halt.

Using climate change as an excuse to raise taxes because how else are we going to pay the interest on rising debt?

Stealing other parties' ideas and changing them slightly, to make it look like they're his ideas.

Proposing to lower cell phone bills by just asking the phone providers to simply do it? Lol.

Wearing negro and Indian faces at Halloween parties to make fun of them.

Paying terrorist and murderer Omar Kadar $10 million of our hard earned money.

Canadian nurses being laid off, while existing nurses' workloads are already over extended.

Sitting on his ass and doing nothing when General Motors announced that they want to close production here, in the GTA, after Canadian taxpayers gave them $12 billion to stay in business during the financial crisis, just 10 years ago. Of which more than $2 billion still hasn't been paid back. Then later, he had the balls to call it a major victory when GM said they would save 300 jobs out of 3000 total employees? Which still isn't guarenteed. Why? To move production to Mexico and China, while those countries haven't paid a penny to GM. By the way, GM builds more cars in China than in the USA. And GM is supposed to be the American company? Ha ha ha hah. I guess no more baseball, hot dogs, apple pie, and Chevrolet.

Legalizing marijuana for what? So he can smoke it, and to make people sicker than they already are? It was already legal by prescription for medical uses. He says he's in favour of the environment, but he's stinking it up with that skunk smell. To this day, the government still hasn't shown a profit from making it legal.

I could be here all day writing about this goof.
oh you mean like every other politician in the world....who are you going to vote for that will tell 100 per cent truth..hahaha

big.sleeze

Reaction score
I think you got mental problems. Either that or you’re a minority who had an unpriveleged upbringing

Go Raiders

Reaction score
I think you got mental problems. Either that or you’re a minority who had an unpriveleged upbringing
Yea whenever one has nothing of value to support theur case....start with the mental jokes and whatever makes you feel superior...it just shows you are wrong and in a court of law, without televant evidence....your case hets dismiss.......have a good day

big.sleeze

Reaction score
T
Yea whenever one has nothing of value to support theur case....start with the mental jokes and whatever makes you feel superior...it just shows you are wrong and in a court of law, without televant evidence....your case hets dismiss.......have a good day
The way you talk makes me think you are retarded. But maybe you are just a stupid nigger. Wouldnt surprise me tbh. I gave you examples of niggers commiting countless acts of gun violence. Way more often than the odd crazy white guy here and there. Yet you focus on the ones who had their big media cycles. Almost every example you gave was in the states, and you brought up hitler for some reason. But guess what, national media ignores 99% of black on black gun violence. You know why? Because it is so rampant and nobody gives a fuck about blacks. Since you brought up hitler’s genocide of the jews, look at what goes on in africa, the whole continent is a shit hole with constant civil wars and genocides. Look at the middle east, fucking arabs bombing ans executing each other nonstop.

Last edited:

Ursus

Reviewer
Reaction score
The Antifa thug wears a shirt that says 'every chid matters' while at the same time he supports a woman's 'right' to abortion.

You cant make this shit up. It's right there for all to see.

big.sleeze

Reaction score
The Antifa thug wears a shirt that says 'every chid matters' while at the same time he supports a woman's 'right' to abortion.

You cant make this shit up. It's right there for all to see.
Yes he is a hipocritfor sure. But you have to admit, nothing wrong with supporting abortion. I rather not pay some bitch child support for 18 years

Go Raiders

Reaction score
T

The way you talk makes me think you are retarded. But maybe you are just a stupid nigger. Wouldnt surprise me tbh. I gave you examples of niggers commiting countless acts of gun violence. Way more often than the odd crazy white guy here and there. Yet you focus on the ones who had their big media cycles. Almost every example you gave was in the states, and you brought up hitler for some reason. But guess what, national media ignores 99% of black on black gun violence. You know why? Because it is so rampant and nobody gives a fuck about blacks. Since you brought up hitler’s genocide of the jews, look at what goes on in africa, the whole continent is a shit hole with constant civil wars and genocides. Look at the middle east, fucking arabs bombing ans executing each other nonstop.
You are dumb...the "odd white person does crime...you just dont pay attention when the media mentions when a white person dies crime and yes African venoxide is crazy....all i am saying is crime is done by all races.....wheter it was hitler, the Mafia in chicago, hells angels, paradise riders , the outlaws bike club....stop and opennyour eyes ...son...even Asians, whether it was Paul Pot in Vietnam in the sixties, the present North Korean dude.......but you only notice shen its a black person...i can zee you are blind to tthe facts...anytime yoy have to use racial words to show your power....your weak

Go Raiders

Reaction score
T

You are funny...very insecure...you should get a job and read a book..haha...the Muslims wont take over Canada
.haha dont worry....hahaha.Fo you rrally bekieve tgat nonsene...jaha

SamSmith007

Reaction score
They're starting to act up because they feel they've been given the green light by Trudeau, which, in fact, they have been.
You Must Be A ISLAMOPHOBIC HATE MONGER PIECE of SHIT .... No Place For People Like You In Our Country.