Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Danforth Massage Parlours Busted ?????

Actually here is the story:

Mon Aug. 25 2008 4:42:17 PM
Nine massage parlours busted
Web Staff, cp24.com
Police have laid over 80 charges after busting several massage parlours in East York on Friday.Nine businesses on Danforth Avenue and O'Connor Drive were allegedly fronts for prostitution-related services, police say.
Investigators began looking into the businesses after hearing concerns from area residents, businesses and city councilors back in May.

The businesses that were closed down include:

Holistic Senses Spa - 837 O'Connor Dr.,
Sky Spa - 985 O'Connor Dr.,
Rubyna's Salon and Spa - 1880 O'Connor Dr.,
Devon Spa - 1410 Danforth Ave.,
Avita Day Spa - 1834 Danforth Ave.,
La Bella Health Spa - 1904 Danforth Ave.,
Natural Spa - 2054 Danforth Ave.,
Zina's Day Spa - 2124 Danforth Ave.,
Suzi's Spa - 2318 Danforth Ave.

Police arrested 25 people, laid 81 charges, seized $25,000 and a large quantity of ecstasy and marijuana.
Some of the charges include Owning and Keeping a Common Bawdy House, Inmate of a Common Bawdy House and Found-In of a Common Bawdy House.

One wonders with all the Spa's on The Queensway, will that area be the next target zone...I wonder???????

http://www.massageplanet.net.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=203179

http://www.massageplanet.net.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=203191

http://www.massageplanet.net.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=203194

But I liked yours the best.

Anybody noticed that all these spas that were busted along Danforth and O'Connor were owned and operated by Russians. There were at least 4 - 6 Asian spas in the area that were not mentioned above. I know service wise they are the same rub & tug places. So the question is what gives and what changed?

Anyone wants to speculate that there might be a rise in anti Russia activity here in TO? I guess we wait and see!!!

I'm not going to mention names because I don't want to draw heat to them, but there were at least two Russian spas on the Danforth NOT included in the bust. I called them today, the phones were answered, and I just asked them what time they were open until - so I know they're still operating.

FWIW, to the best of my knowledge 837 O'Connor and 1904 Danforth are both Oriental spas.

Can a customer be charged if there in one of the rooms when the raid happens or do they only charge the MPA's and owners?

Inmate of a Bawdy House and Found in of a Bawdy House are both charges made to non MPA's and owners, so yes.

The cops often lie about the timings of their busts
So its hard to get the story right

I had removed all 5 of these addresses from the directory as the numbers they had got disconnected

Devon Spa

Suzi's has been gone for about a month now as has the pizza place above it. Would love to know where one girl who worked there is now. Her name is Santana. Anybody know?

I wonder why one MPA location a little further east was spared, as it's Russian? I won't mention the name as some will be all over me for providing info. to the police, though I'm sure they know it was there.

Holistic Senses Spa - 837 O'Connor Dr. has been closed for about a month now, and I can vouch that after several separate trips there there was nothing going on that would be worth getting arrested over even when it was open. You could get a body slide, but not much more .. they must have been selling drugs if they were doing anything!?

Uh - a Body Slide is illegal.

The Criminal Code of Canada defines a Bawdy House as any place where a sexual act is being done for exchange of money. A Body Slide, where you pay extra for it is considered a sexual act, and is as arrestable as BJ, FS, DATY or whatever come what may. There is this perception that HJ or masturbation of any form is not illegal - the Criminal Code does not distinguish between sexual acts.

So I salute you - you've just indicated exactly why the spa would be targeted!

Uh, just who is this authority that considers a body slide to be a sexual act? It's certainly news to me. My experience may be different than yours (or the authorities') but it was literally one naked body sliding over another. Period. Full stop. Perhaps that might qualify as an indecent performance, had there been an audience, and it was certainly a sexy act, but I doubt that it qualifies legally as a sexual act such as FS, BJ, HJ, DaTY. If so, the Mrs. Sauga MPs' posted pricelists definitely constitute communicating for the purpose.

Please provide more details.

The authority is the Criminal Code of Canada, Section 210. Keep in mind "your experience" (i.e. that you did not receive any sort of masturbation or ejaculation) has absolutely no bearing on your treatment during a raid, you are arrested. You are charged as a "Found-In" at a "Bawdy House", the services you receive are irrelevant - you could be sitting in the waiting room reading a copy of "Wuthering Heights" for all they care and still be arrested.

As long as a previous police investigation has determined that any massage has resulted in masturbation, the place is deemed a "Bawdy House" for the purposes of arresting everyone in it. So basically, you better hope that every other previous client in the MP leaves as "frustrated" as you claim to be, because as soon as one person receives something more, that place can be deemed a Bawdy House. You can scream all you want that you did not receive sex - that's not what you're being charged with. You're being charged as a "Found-In" under the AUTHORITY of the Criminal Code of Canada.

Note too that the Criminal Code does not distinguish between what a sexual act is or is not, so the police can raid based on any act. I know the courts are applying some definitions and standards, and I'm not a lawyer, so I won't comment on what they are or have decided because I have not read the cases yet, and interpreting court decisions is difficult for a non-lawyer. The point is, and I said this clearly - you will be ARRESTED as a "Found-In". Then another authority takes over, the courts. Whether or not you are CONVICTED in a court of law, remains to be seen - the point is though, you are arrested and you have to deal with all the shit that causes.

Now, as for Mississauga and Brampton advertising said services - their bylaws (at least a few years ago when I read them) allowed them to advertise the prices for these services in their locations. However, an advertisement, or a municipal bylaw does not give anyone the right to get around the Criminal Code of CANADA (note emphasis on Canada - it's a national document and trumps municipal bylaws). So a bylaw may allow for advertising such services, but the provision of them (especially if they lead to masturbation) could still result in Bawdy House charges being laid.

You also mention "Communicating for the purpose". Again, look at the Criminal Code of Canada. The communication must be done in a public place. Private locations, as in a locked room in an industrial complex occupied by two adults, are not included in the communications laws as a public place. Behind closed doors, you can talk about whatever you want. As Pierre Trudeau said "Government has no place in our bedrooms."

That's probably true (depends on the license I believe) but did they drag them out of their homes and back to the MP to arrest them? The place has been closed for well over a month now, probably longer.

I don't know about the closures and their timing. My suspicion is that the "raids" took place continuously from about May until August, but obviously they weren't publicized until they wrapped-up the sweep until late August.

As for licensing - no license allows a business or anyone to break the laws of our country, as outlined in the Criminal Code of Canada - it's a national document, and has an entirely separate court structure to it. Bylaws and municipal licenses simply regulate various operational aspects of a business so that it conforms to community standards. The bylaws and licenses can talk about topless, nude, NR, BS, etc... If you read the Brampton and Mississauga bylaws, there may be mention of these services, but there is absolutely no direct mention of sex, masturbation or HJ (much less any more than that) in them and the Criminal Code still applies.

What OJ is saying is that he gets his BS in Brampton with no sex involved what-so-ever according the the bylaws, so he should not be charged in a raid. Unfortunately, he's not being charged for receiving any sexual services, he's being charged as a "Found-In", which means that the police have evidence that HJ or other stuff did occur there, and that gives them the right to round up anyone in the place when they raid it, regardless of service received.

Now hold on there. That's not what I said at all, and you don't have to explain the self-evident term "found-in" to me. By now we should all know that sex acts for money are not criminal in Canada, but pretty much having anything to do with a place where such legal acts customarily occur is.

I'm only in this debate because of the assertion that "A Body Slide, where you pay extra for it is considered a sexual act,…" under the terms of the bawdy house prohibitions, which I still question. I'm afraid I didn't find anything that specific in the general refernce you gave to Section 210 CCC, but I may well have missed it, so if there's a more specific citation, I'm interested.

While it's certainly true that w/o a clear, concise set of definitions, the cops can arrest and the Crown may even charge for just about any act they think of as naughtily sexual, it doesn't mean the action actually is what they say. That can only be determined by politicians who write the laws and by judges who have to figure out what they meant to define as criminal—or have to supply definitions the pols left out. That's why we call them trials, and not sure-things.

So, I thank you for warning me that a paid-for body slide might be considered an act of prostitution by a cop at some time. But when I was asking for your authority, I wanted the court decision or specific reference in the law which would justify his version. And if a judge can find that an unnegociated happy ending is spontaneous and not an act of prostitution, I'd think I'm justified in holding my belief that neither is a slithering of two naked bodies, at least until that authoritative decision comes along.

As to licensing vs criminal law which many seem to find murky. The Mississauga bylaw, as is common, expressly provides for license forfeiture if there is any criminal activity on the premises. So at least their Council believes a non-criminal body slide is possible, given that they allow such services to be communicated and performed. Were the matter as cut and dried as you originally asserted, they'd be licensing criminal acts, which as you say, they cannot do.

Of course what two consenting adults actually do in private may be quite different from what they are supposed to do under any law, municipal or criminal. So it's good advice: that it's all dangerous, and that it's not so much what you may do at the MP, but what everyone else is doing that matters.

Shoutbox
  1. Montreal 1969:
    Elise seduction
  2. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Mia sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Cici very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 ,Helen Deep Tissue Massage👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  3. Aufan Spa:
    ❤️ SOFIE, ANGELA and MIMI are here today for your massage needs ❤️ AUFAN SPA ❤️ 635 PHARMACY ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1L 3H3 ❤️ (647) 557-1407❤️
  4. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  5. hiyamickey:
    7 young petite sexy girls working @Reynaella wellness Address: 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  6. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet cute Summer and young pretty fun Sally, young cute open mind Tina and beautiful GFE Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North
  7. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st # 203 /new Asian girl Yuki &Persian girl Jasmine today
  8. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at SUNRISE SPA: HAPPY & MICHELLE. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean attendant with great massage and other skills. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered.
  9. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  10. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded.
  11. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Michelle,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Aad,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Mumu,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry 🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  12. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Bella 😘 is a beautiful Vietnamese busty girl, very sexy, with RMT style massage and very good playful service. So friendly, and nice. Summer ❤️ has nice sexy body, and nice breasts. She can give very good massage and fun service.
  13. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cici , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica ,Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . 🏠 2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  14. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, CAMILLA, SARIKA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  15. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️416-817 3366🌹🌹🌹table shower 🚿 body scrub 😘😘😘😘Mia sexy body good service Cici nice girl Deep tissue massage
  16. Dreaminn:
    FRIDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: *NEW GIRL HONEY, KELLY, & LULU. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ HONEY (*NEW TODAY) is a beautiful slim Asian lady with an ample bosom, slightly curvy with a great ass. Her services are highly sought after. KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim, 5’3” with very liberal services.
  17. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸2 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  18. GoldenFlower:
    FRIDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Kelly, Linda, Monica & Sonia. Arriving after 9pm: Jojo Kelly is slim and pretty with very good services. Linda is a pretty Vietnamese cutie with nice melons, curvy ass, and great services. Monica is sweet, attractive and accommodating.
  19. ASPA:
    𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗮𝘁 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: 𝗔𝗺𝘆 & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  20. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Cindy & Lina CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Lina is very well known for her great services and her impressive shapely ass. Come and see why! You will be glad you did.
  21. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Mia, Nana & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves. She can bbbj like a queen, & is open to dfk & cfs.
  22. Sparkling Spa:
    OT YOUNG GIRLS WAITING FOR BLOW YOU AWAY @ SPARKLING SPA: JAP SENSATION CHANEL AND SASSY JENNIFER READY TO KNOCK YOU OUT ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  23. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸𝕐 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MAY 3rd , FRIDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 7️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 DAISY 🌹SOPHIE 🌹🆕 OLIVIA 🌹 🆕 NAT 🌹 CHERRY 🌹LILIAN 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 OLIVIA & 🆕 NAT & SOPHIE & 🆕 DAISY & CHERRY & LILIAN ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  24. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  25. Selkirk:
    For the most part, amps are very sketchy.
  26. Sparkling Spa:
    HOT YOUNG GIRLS WAITING FOR BLOW YOU AWAY @ SPARKLING SPA: MUI CALIENTE STELLA AND SCHOOL GIRL SELENA (NEW!!) ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  27. K96akhil:
    Hyderabad
  28. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 9 hot brown girls today 🌸 MALIYA, ASHA, SANA, PAOLA, TRACY, AMANDA, RAVEN, PAYAL PEARL, AAVI, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  29. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, SARIKA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  30. Lulu1980:
    New girl Vicy 🌹🌹🌹🌹very young girl sexy body Good service 😘😘😘😘😘😘Cici.Jenny Deep tissue massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  31. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  32. Sparkling Spa:
    HOT YOUNG GIRLS WAITING FOR BLOW YOU AWAY @ SPARKLING SPA: MUI CALIENTE STELLA AND SCHOOL GIRL SELENA (NEW!!) ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  33. Dreaminn:
    THURSDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: HELEN, KELLY & VIVI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ HELEN is a slim & sexy Asian beauty. Some say Helen bears a resemblance to the previous Purple Sugar boss Nana. KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim, 5’3” with very liberal services. VIVI is a very cute
  34. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  35. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Candy, Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  36. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Cici😘A very beautiful and sexy little fangirl, she has a sexy and petite figure, Cici service is first-class, worth having and trying, she belongs to the elite👍She is very friendly, very cute and exquisite little model!!🥰 Suki😍is bea
  37. NewOriental:
    THURSDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets
  38. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet cute Japanese Lily and young pretty fun Sally, young cute open mind Ivy and beautiful GFE Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North
  39. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/ 416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Cuban girl Mimi and Asian girl (new) Yuki in today
  40. SunriseRH:
    THURSDAY at SUNRISE SPA: MICHELLE, SUMMER & TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services.
  41. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇New 2nd Day Yong Sexy Curvy Latina Karen, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  42. GoldenFlower:
    THURSDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jojo, Mimi(to 8pm), Monica & Sherry. After 8pm: Sonia. 10am-8pm: Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. Mimi is young honey who can rock your world. Monica is sweet, attractive and accommodating.
  43. ASPA:
    𝗧𝗛𝗨𝗥𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Fox, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹[/color] 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ FOX is 26 years old with 34C’s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  44. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Helen & Jenny. Helen is a sweet and very lovable Asian beauty with just enough curves to tease you, and an attitude to please you. Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  45. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 NANCY: A PETITE, SMALL YOUNG VIETNAMESE GIRL, 5', BEAUTIFUL FACE, VERY FRIENDLY AND VERY OPEN MINDED 🌸 SELINA: A YOUNG, TALL AND SLENDER ASIAN GIRL, LONG BLACK HAIR AND ABLE TO PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 35-6093 🌸
  46. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Sofia & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Sophia is a sweet & pretty Chinese lady with natural B Cups and an awe-inspiring smooth rounded ass.
  47. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  48. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸𝕐 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MAY 2nd , THURSDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹SOPHIE 🌹🆕 SANDY 🌹 🆕 NAT 🌹 ERICA 🌹LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 SANDY & 🆕 NAT & SOPHIE & 🆕TINA & ERICA ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  49. arhsh:
    Mei Burlington schedule
  50. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Jessica sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Cici very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 ,Helen Deep Tissue Massage👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
Back