Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

dance bars in navi mumbai

@pri Bro, Too much u think ...
Parents know what their kid is doing, why is he coming late to home on weekends.
They scold us, love us unconditionally & support us in bad times.
Learnt not to make distance from family & genuine friends for having this cheap fun of DB life.
That's my case in short !

Since you mentioned "In The End " by linkin' park & I would like to mention few lines from life anthem.

Tere bhi din aayenge chhote
Achcha khasa hil jayega.

Kismat pe roneka nahi... calender badalte rehneka
Rukneka nahi, Thakneka nahi.... life me chalte rehneka..........

Are bheja kyun sarkane ka....... Are Tension kayko leneka........
Thanks BBMK. I used to listen to this song in my school days all the time hehe.

My post was written in influence of too much alcohol and aderall so please ignore it, I have noticed whenever I take aderall I become too much negative n emotional, hence the post.

Seems like the time froze to let you monger in peace ;)

Dint know Ishqa was famous in OBs already - neetu does look irresistibly sexy with her desi and dusky oomph in the song...

00.00: work gone bad. Two months worth of hard work gone down the drain. Bad mood.

00.00: finished a quarter and fish fry at happy street.

2) for the Oomph factor:
ISHQA (neetu chandra)

Try them. You might like.

Cheers
a

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 Pro using Tapatalk

Business travel to other part of country. Book hotel, go to office and enjoy the nights in bars. Once in two months.

Change in office work hours (shifts). From afternoon to late evening. Try working from home in the morning. Leave office in evening and enjoy the later part of the evenings.

Work related events in your locality. Say you wanna go there and participate.

Office parties/Team dinner, etc. Once in a month or two.

Friends birthday party.

Team member celebrating new born baby (Baby shower).

Not feeling well, Fake doctors appointment in evening, after returning from office.

There are many. Just mix them up and play safe.
I will add over and above tips....if you want to enjoy continuous 3-4 days out in the evening, you can say foreigners are visiting our company for meeting and management has appointment me to entertain them in the evening so that we can get business from them.

Seems like the time froze to let you monger in peace ;)

Dint know Ishqa was famous in OBs already - neetu does look irresistibly sexy with her desi and dusky oomph in the song...

Lol.
Thought 00.00 would be an interesting time stamp. It will give scope to imagine.

ISHQA not famous already.
Neetu Chandra is irresistible. Specially in this songs avatar.

Bhai

Don't get me wrong .. Bar wali k kahe k izzat..

Thoko tali maro gand

Sari k sari bari wali h rand
Bhai hamam me to sab hi nange he...aur jaha tak rahi izzat ki baat ...BC hum monger ki konsi izzat he...we do all our activities hidding behind fake name.. away from society and family where we belongs to...just imagine the day when we get exposed in our society and family...fir hamari bhi kahe ki izzat.

Everyone is doing their work for their livelihood...so respect all human beings.

It's your circle and surrounding which makes you good or bad, as the case may be.

Cheers

NM

Sent from my Redmi 5 using Tapatalk

FR Sumit SB

Today was probably the best day in my Ladies bar mongering career..was able to discover a new joint
The day started in Afternoon as usual.
I was eager to find an alternative to Mayur as place has become crowded.
Was drinking quarter with a steward and having lunch at Devi Jyoti..he gave me heads up about a SB which was in Koparkhairane..near Samundra bar.
Put my explorer hat on and left to find the joint.
Spoke to manager at Samudra bar and he precisely guided me.. straight..left then right.. it's in sector 19 KK.
My intention was just to explore if it is a SB or not.
Yes, it is a proper SB like Kishore and Sneha.
Can't be an alternative to Mayur..but Kishore and Sneha can be compared with this bar.
Ambience was good,seats like Kishore.. washroom clean.
SB section is on RHS as you enter..10-15 milfs.
Made one slim MILF Lata sit..shared quarter...10-15 min groping, smooching,boob sucking, groping..gave 200 Bohni..told rest will give later..she stopped the foreplay..so asked her to buzz off..next made another MILF Pooja sit she was sweet,good company,no time watching or rushing.. good attitude..no nakhras.. sadly was not carrying enough cash.. intention was to explore a new joint.. which has never been written in detail about on forum..she left..I cleared the bill..had told waiters expect just 20rs tips from patrons..not greedy like Sneha..was about to leave..now Lata stopped me..I had told her that we have an online group while chit chatting..she didn't want to disappoint me..while I was standing and gulping down my whiskey peg..I smooched her in front of all Milfs
Pooja's attitude had impressed me..took her to my table again..as lust was not satisfied..some more groping, smooching, made her bite and suck my nipples..was aroused..took two tissues...told her to cover me and under her saree took an HJ.. finally left satisfied..saw a group of 4 MILFS at outer section.. smoked few ciggys..had Tandoor chai and left for dinner.. spotted Metro OB and Natraj OB..will visit next time.

Damages

Quarter - 640
Tips - 200 Lata
300 Pooja
Waiters - 20 each
Travel - 100

Ambience - 8/10
MILFS - 7/10
Music - 8/10
Waiters attitude - 10/10
Music system - 8/10

Happy mongering,LK69.

Sent from my Moto G (5S) using Tapatalk

What would be a good time to visit in afternoon... i am a fresher for SB so would want ur advice on this.. should i visit this place or mayur/ sneha.. which u think is good to start with

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bhai

Thoko tali maro gand

Doesn't agree with your point.
Every profession have its value and limit, even family member of patient isn't allow when surgeon operate patient in operation theatre.

And each newly married couple have sex every night and every member in the family knows that but that it doesn't mean they started to have sex in front of family.

MP

@ Mongerpleasure:

Digressing from the topic.

Since u has posted about Maruti shares.

Whats your take for Eicher Motors?

If u don’t mind.

Will it outperform compared to vehicle industry in general?
Specially at current price.

Look at how it is bleeding
It is almost 1000 rs down from time of your posting.

If you had buy in short quantity if say 4lots that is 100 share than you might have face loss of 1 lakh in just 2 days.
Avoid buying motor vehicle shares and I maintain that if you short sell it today or tomorrow around 16200-16500 you will get price of eicher motors around 13000 this December.

Dude, nothing against you I know you have my best interest in mind(n I m drunk to write this post). But, I have been a very good kid( parents were proud of me). Till I went to USA. Before that also I was too introverted for girls n still am. But USA days thaught me one thing, it doesn't matter how hard you work ( I worked my ass off in studies). What matters is who you know in industry. Because I was not in right group I was denied my PhD admit ( n I know I have worked million times harder than fucking stupid guys). So in the end of life ( I tried suicide attempts two times) what I think matters is how much fun you have ( be it working or visiting DB or fucking or anything). Right now I have lost my passion to study and work hard in my job. I do have fun when I visit these DB( as I always wanted a GF but never got it n here I can get any chick I like with the power of money, money can buy you happiness).I know I am wrong but believe me when linking park say " I tried so hard and got so far but iflt doesn't even matters" I know what it means hence I don't care what my parents say. I will have fun on these last days of remaining life. It's pessesimistic view of living but I have always been a pessimist, I always use to follow every law, every word people say I was too gullible but I found most of the time it doesn't matter what people say. I know my parents will love me no matter what, but what they don't understand is I am trying to have fun during these last few remaining days of life and trying to get what I always desire......sex( I think Sigmund Freud was right, everything happens for just one reason, humans want to procreate and that is the reason you want money so that you can produce your offspring. From a change CK like Megan FoX and he/she will be genetically forward than all race). Sorry if Iwrote anything offending, I m just too fucking drunk.
There is nothing wrong in having fun..as long as you are able to accomplish your responsibilities..some get fun just by talking to girls..some get fun by dancing with them..some get fun with foreplay..some get fun by fucking them.
Enjoy your life buddy..till it lasts.. society will always be judgemental.. don't give a fuck about their opinions..as it is we are considered characterless by them..just take care of your parents.
Cheers !!

What would be a good time to visit in afternoon... i am a fresher for SB so would want ur advice on this.. should i visit this place or mayur/ sneha.. which u think is good to start with

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mayur is crowded by 5..go to this joint if you're okay with milfs.. otherwise go to Mayur.. early afternoon by 3 pm..ask for Liza..for reference PM me.
Cheers !!

Look at how it is bleeding
It is almost 1000 rs down from time of your posting.

If you had buy in short quantity if say 4lots that is 100 share than you might have face loss of 1 lakh in just 2 days.
Avoid buying motor vehicle shares and I maintain that if you short sell it today or tomorrow around 16200-16500 you will get price of eicher motors around 13000 this December.

True.
Watching the fall...
Winter is here, I guess.
Slowly the companies r turning into white walkers.
Soon the unemployed will increase and will act like zombies wanting to fulfill their basic needs anyhow.
These will be fed via universal basic income.
The Great Invisible Culling.

Sorry to suddenly change the movie into a Ramsay Brothers movie..

Bhai

Thoko tali maro gand

Bar girls are selective whores ( Read - Money whores)
They will go out with those who pay them well.
But hum konsa doodh ke dhule hue hai Bhai..hume bhi toh unke saath Maza ata hai..they have pussy power..we have money power.
Sometimes I take few of my muses to watch movie on dry days ( I get bored alone..need some company)... enjoy kissing.. groping them..have food..they don't ask me for tips... they need money..we want enjoyment.
It's give and take relationship.

Asked him to stay and join for 15 mins as even I was about to leave.
Had a gala time. It was only our 2 nd meet but felt like friends from a long time.

Very patient guy.

S
a

Will wait for OL post to confirm if he also had gala time, a diplomat he is, he may say so, but who knows the reality?!!!

Mongering with you, he must indeed be a 'patient' !!

Regards
Basu

Will wait for OL post to confirm if he also had gala time, a diplomat he is, he may say so, but who knows the reality?!!!

Mongering with you, he must indeed be a 'patient' !!

Regards
Basu

One needs to be a mental patient to tolerate me around, no wonder we gel so well...both mentally gone.

And I meant I had a gala time. Was high so told OL to please have fun coz i ignore who ever is sitting with me.

Didnot do anything which will reveal my mental condition as I did not want OL to start avoiding me so soon. The colors will slowly come out and by then OL will be completely in the web. No where to run.

Yesterday I was in Mumbai. At 5 went to one bar opposite to kishor. No one girl was their. so drunk 90 quickly and reach to kishor. Ashok seated me his table and call Anjali.
Chit chat and kissing try to see her anal hole. It's was small. So order to ashok for bringing some oil. He shocked. Ask me why you want oil. Told him jyada saval mat puch.
He bring oil. And I wrapped my finger in oil and try her anal. Uske anal me ungli dalne ki koshish kar raha tha. At the end she told me sir fat jayega.........
Then change mind.
Sneha mayur bhi gaya.
Shikha ki nayi friend ayi hai. Shikha ne meri usase dosti kardi
Then mai use lekar baitha.
Mast ball hai.
Friend bind sab drama hai.
Paise ke liye koi bhi friend ban jata hai.
At the end at 12 reach hotel.
Hotel manager call new hw. for me. Paid her 10 k for full night.
Bahot piya tha sirf ratme ek bar aur subah 1 bar only 2 time kiya.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Bhai log,

Any feedback in manisha (slim and fair girl ) from rashna ? And damages ??

Thanks BBMK. I used to listen to this song in my school days all the time hehe.

My post was written in influence of too much alcohol and aderall so please ignore it, I have noticed whenever I take aderall I become too much negative n emotional, hence the post.
Where do you get Adderall? It is not available in India.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Shoutbox
  1. Lulu1980:
    Good morning guys 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹We have new girls today Chloe and Nancy and Coci 🌹🌹🌹🌹Chloe so nice girl fun player, 🔥🔥🔥Nancy slim body big boobs 36D 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹Dining table shower professional body slide😘😘😘😘, Cici is our professional masseuse here, don't miss it🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  2. Sparkling Spa:
    50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEEN ZOE NOW AND MUI CALIENTE STELLA AVAILABLE TODAY AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥
  3. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699 Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699 Today we have 5 girls on Thursday:New lisa💋💋 Vittoria- Sweet school girl with a large serving of naughtiness Angela- Slim beauty with long legs and nice proportions Julia- Exotic beauty with great service and attitude k k- Spunky fun in a...
  4. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 MAY, SARIKA, SANA, AMANDA, ASHA, MALIYA, EVA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  5. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SARIKA, KAJAL and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  6. gold__rose__spa:
    💋💐at 1536 Warden Avenue 🏵💞💐Thursday, ❤Michelle 👄👄for traditional style treatment and quality services., newly toned body, strong, does very firm treatment, pleasant personality.... Judy, 🌹 📳 647 346-8086📳
  7. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸2 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 SUMMER: A TALL SLENDER YOUNG ASIAN GIRL THAT IS VERY OPEN MINDED AND CONVERSING IN ENGLISH IN NOT A PROBLEM AT ALL 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  8. Withme_Spa:
    💕💢at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east, 💥💫💗Thursday ❣ Ruby, 👄👄medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment and wonderful finish... comfortable treatment 💘 Lucy, 👄👄beautiful, dark hair to shoulder, tall and slim but busty, and does very relaxing treatment with over the top finish. 💗 Jessica, 💋average height, slim build, very pretty, does a very personalized treatment that you are sure to love... ❤ 💖 🔋 416 297-7488🔋
  9. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 MAY, SARIKA, SANA, AMANDA, ASHA, MALIYA, EVA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  10. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have young 4 beautiful girls are working today , sweet young Japanese Lily 36DDD and pretty young open mind Tina with curve body, pretty GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  11. Hollywood_Spa:
    💘💢a cozy, clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100 💫💞💋Thursday, 💞Cindy, 💖abt 5'6", slim build, brown hair past shoulder, very pretty, friendly personality. good English, excellent treatment and service.👄👄Gaga,👄👄 medium height. Curvy build, good looking, dark hair to shoulder, medium firm treatment, full service menu.💯💥 Sisi, 👄👄very slim build, medium height, can do firm treatment and over the top service. Cheerful personality and always thrilled to see you. 💥 📱 416 222-5554📱
  12. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young Sexy Slim Chinese Kiki, Sexy Chinese Abie & Young Sexy Chinese Jessica, Slim Chinese Lisa
  13. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Tina 😘 beautiful girl, and can provide very good RMT style massage and very good service. She’ll make you feel so good. Suki😍is beautiful short petite tiny sexy student from Cambodia. Exotic features and model looks, Suki has a nice bum
  14. lemon_tree:
    💞💋a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, 201❣❤ Cici... 👄small build, friendly and pretty,nice touch, with a lot of energy, service oriented, aka Coco 💋 📞 647 348-2899📞
  15. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    💘💋at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5 💞❣Thursday, 💘💋 Yoyo,❣ slim body and pretty, here for therapeutic treatment with relaxation+ Tammy, ❤ ☎️ 647 352-1588☎️
  16. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵
  17. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage poker, Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  18. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Helen & Jenny. Helen is a sweet and very lovable Asian beauty with just enough curves to tease you, and an attitude to please you. Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  19. New Oriental Health Centre:
    Michelle & Happy are here today💄~📞Call 📲 Text: (647) 381-2688 💄 Make Your Day Incredibly Delicious 🍑 Our girls provide lots of service options & are Extremely Open-Minded 🤗 We're Open 9am - 2am everyday! Drop in to Unit 26, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill.
  20. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Sofia & Tracy. Cindy is on VACATION😢, and is expected to return around April 7😍. Sophia is a sweet & pretty Chinese lady with natural B Cups and an awe-inspiring smooth rounded ass. Sophia can provide top notch bbbj & cfs, and remains famous for one of the best doggy position views. A must see.
  21. Sunrise Health Centre:
    💄Crystal is here Today! Call/Text: (647) 325-8086 💦 We have Hot & Sexy Girls Every Day. They all do Extra Services & are Very Open-Minded ~ Drop In Anytime - Walk-Ins Are Always Welcome! Unit 27, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill
  22. Sparkling Spa:
    ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEEN ZOE NOW AND MUI CALIENTE STELLA AVAILABLE TODAY AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥
  23. Red Rose Spa:
  24. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸ℝℂℍ 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MARCH 28th , 𝓣𝓗𝓤𝓡𝓢𝓓𝓐𝓨 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 CHERRY 🌹 CECELIA 🌹🆕 SUNNY 🌹🆕 SOPHIE 🌹 🌹ERICA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 & 🆕 SOPHIE & ERICA & 🆕 SUNNY & CECELIA & 🆕 CHERRY ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  25. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥JAV MODEL CHANEL AND SEX QUEEN ZOE
  26. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  27. SpringGreen.:
    Today we have 5 girls on wednesday: New Spanish bunny 💋💋Diana - Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and attitude kk- Spunky fun in a nice package new litina buny Call...
  28. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young Sexy Slim Chinese Kiki, Sexy Chinese Abie & Young Sexy Chinese Jessica, Slim Chinese Lisa
  29. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Alice ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  30. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julie ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Nina ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Aris ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  31. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Kelly😘💕is beautiful young student, busty with sexy body and provides very good massage and excellent service. So friendly and very sexy. Ivy ❤️ is new girl in our branch, shy and sweet but also very vocal and needy, she demands your happiness
  32. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, MONIKA, RAVEN, AMANDA, DELILAH, PRIYA, SANA, EVA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  33. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥JAV MODEL CHANEL AND SEX QUEEN ZOE
  34. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have young 4 beautiful girls are working today , sweet new girl Amy and pretty GFE Ella, cute open mind Lina and friendly Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  35. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸2 GIRLS AVAILABLE 🌸 EMILY: A CURVY PETITE THAI GIRL THAT IS VERY FRIENDLY AND SPEAKS FLUENT ENGLISH, VERY OPEN WHEN IT COMES TO SERVICE 🌸 YOYO: A YOUNG SLIM REAL SCHOOL GIRL THAT IS NEW TO THE BUSINESS, SPEAKS FLUENT ENGLISH AND VERY FRIENDLY TO TALK TO 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  36. Sunrise Health Centre:
    Amy & Michelle are in Today! Call/Text: (647) 325-8086 💦 We have Hot & Sexy Girls Every Day. They all do Extra Services & are Very Open-Minded ~ Drop In Anytime - Walk-Ins Are Always Welcome! Unit 27, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill
  37. HolidaySpa:
    Wednesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Kelly & Kiki. Kelly is slim and attractive with very slight curves, a nice bum, and rockin’ services. Kiki is very attractive, young, about 5’4” and 110 Lbs., slim with a banging body. Kiki is very popular for her great attitude and services.
  38. ForeverWarden:
    Wednesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Bella & Sasa. Bella is around 5’3” with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well as a good massage experience. Sasa is a slim & sweet Korean lady, about 5’4” with C Cups.
  39. New Oriental Health Centre:
    Vivian & Happy are here today💄~📞Call 📲 Text: (647) 381-2688 💄 Make Your Day Incredibly Delicious 🍑 Our girls provide lots of service options & are Extremely Open-Minded 🤗 We're Open 9am - 2am everyday! Drop in to Unit 26, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill.
  40. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸ℝℂℍ 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MARCH 27th , 𝓦𝓔𝓓𝓝𝓔𝓢𝓓𝓐𝓨 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 7️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 LILIAN 🌹🆕 CHERRY 🌹 CECELIA 🌹🆕 SUNNY 🌹🆕 SOPHIE 🌹 🌹ERICA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 LILIAN & 🆕 SOPHIE & ERICA & 🆕 SUNNY & CECELIA & 🆕 CHERRY ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀
  41. hiyamickey:
    6 young sexy girls working @ 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham, ☎️:905-470-8082
  42. Lulu1980:
    Good afternoon guys😘 Today we have Jessica and Samantha and Jessica here for you🌹🌹🌹, awesome table shower with body slide super enjoyable😘😘😘😍😍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  43. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEEN ZOE NOW AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…BLASIAN ALIYAH & SEX GODDESS ZOE
  44. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 MAY, ASHA, MALIYA, SANA, AMANDA, PRIYA, ANAYA, KIRAN 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  45. SpringGreen.:
    Today we have 5 girls on Tuesday: New polish girl gigi 💋💋Salina- Eurasian beauty and breast lovers delight with nice rear with fun Mika - Japanese beauty who is wild and a fan favorite with exceptional service Candy - a sweet treat who enjoys her cream filled lollipop treats buny...
  46. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have young 4 beautiful girls are working today , sweet new girl Amy and pretty GFE Ella, cute open mind Lina and friendly Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  47. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts Cindy , Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Lulu,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massageSherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  48. Moneylee:
    full season wellness center: NewYoung girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Mimi , Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage star ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  49. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 NEW GIRL SELINA: A TALL SLENDER YOUNG ASIAN GIRL, VERY NICE ASSETS AND VERY SERVICE ORIENTED WHILE ALSO ABLE TO PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE 🌸 DAISY: A PETITE CURVY ASIAN GIRL THAT IS VERY FRIENDLY AND NOT TIP HUNGRY 🌸 JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  50. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Summer😘, a very feminine woman, very sexy, affable and nice looking woman. Professional RMT Massage and provides great massages and incredible service. Must try the service of summer. Angel 💕 Very beautiful girl from Taiwan, very curvy, young and sexy
Back