Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

dance bars in navi mumbai

Here is a better option. Heed what your parents say. Stay away from mongering. Once a week is good enough. Anything more is bad. Mentally project yourself 10 years ahead and look back at these mongering days. Think what have you achieved through it and what you could have. Always remember the magic word in everything you do.
——- MODERATION ———

Couldn’t have said it better...

But following that is really difficult...n that’s where one wins goldilocks...

Dude, nothing against you I know you have my best interest in mind(n I m drunk to write this post). But, I have been a very good kid( parents were proud of me). Till I went to USA. Before that also I was too introverted for girls n still am. But USA days thaught me one thing, it doesn't matter how hard you work ( I worked my ass off in studies). What matters is who you know in industry. Because I was not in right group I was denied my PhD admit ( n I know I have worked million times harder than fucking stupid guys). So in the end of life ( I tried suicide attempts two times) what I think matters is how much fun you have ( be it working or visiting DB or fucking or anything). Right now I have lost my passion to study and work hard in my job. I do have fun when I visit these DB( as I always wanted a GF but never got it n here I can get any chick I like with the power of money, money can buy you happiness).I know I am wrong but believe me when linking park say " I tried so hard and got so far but iflt doesn't even matters" I know what it means hence I don't care what my parents say. I will have fun on these last days of remaining life. It's pessesimistic view of living but I have always been a pessimist, I always use to follow every law, every word people say I was too gullible but I found most of the time it doesn't matter what people say. I know my parents will love me no matter what, but what they don't understand is I am trying to have fun during these last few remaining days of life and trying to get what I always desire......sex( I think Sigmund Freud was right, everything happens for just one reason, humans want to procreate and that is the reason you want money so that you can produce your offspring. From a change CK like Megan FoX and he/she will be genetically forward than all race). Sorry if Iwrote anything offending, I m just too fucking drunk.
Bhai, looks like you are carrying a lot of unwanted baggage. Never drink in this state as it increases negativity. You need a hard fuck now. Go to Rajmahal or white house or Nightingale and bang the dead fish you get as hard as possible.

Dude, nothing against you I know you have my best interest in mind(n I m drunk to write this post). But, I have been a very good kid( parents were proud of me). Till I went to USA. Before that also I was too introverted for girls n still am. But USA days thaught me one thing, it doesn't matter how hard you work ( I worked my ass off in studies). What matters is who you know in industry. Because I was not in right group I was denied my PhD admit ( n I know I have worked million times harder than fucking stupid guys). So in the end of life ( I tried suicide attempts two times) what I think matters is how much fun you have ( be it working or visiting DB or fucking or anything). Right now I have lost my passion to study and work hard in my job. I do have fun when I visit these DB( as I always wanted a GF but never got it n here I can get any chick I like with the power of money, money can buy you happiness).I know I am wrong but believe me when linking park say " I tried so hard and got so far but iflt doesn't even matters" I know what it means hence I don't care what my parents say. I will have fun on these last days of remaining life. It's pessesimistic view of living but I have always been a pessimist, I always use to follow every law, every word people say I was too gullible but I found most of the time it doesn't matter what people say. I know my parents will love me no matter what, but what they don't understand is I am trying to have fun during these last few remaining days of life and trying to get what I always desire......sex( I think Sigmund Freud was right, everything happens for just one reason, humans want to procreate and that is the reason you want money so that you can produce your offspring. From a change CK like Megan FoX and he/she will be genetically forward than all race). Sorry if Iwrote anything offending, I m just too fucking drunk.
Dude... You really are a pessimist... I have seen a few fucked up people in my life... And you are right up there.... Don't be so negative about life.... It's beautiful.. but you need eyes to see it... Every person is the architect of his/her own life.... You can find happiness in smallest of things in life.. or you may be just too fucked up to even realise if something great is happening in your life... So give life a chance.. it's yours after all!!!!

Sent from my Redmi Note 7S using Tapatalk

Business travel to other part of country. Book hotel, go to office and enjoy the nights in bars. Once in two months.

Change in office work hours (shifts). From afternoon to late evening. Try working from home in the morning. Leave office in evening and enjoy the later part of the evenings.

Work related events in your locality. Say you wanna go there and participate.

Office parties/Team dinner, etc. Once in a month or two.

Friends birthday party.

Team member celebrating new born baby (Baby shower).

Not feeling well, Fake doctors appointment in evening, after returning from office.

There are many. Just mix them up and play safe.
CP bro, wow .. what a clever and knowledgeable you are.. you have all the answers before exam pepers distributed in class room by teacher.
Bhai I really wanted to meet you personally or mongering even though I have taken mongering break to buy my supercar but for you mongering break is not applicable and I promise in your coming visit I will take you at my supercar to Navi Mumbai, panvel, shilphata bars for mongering.
Come soon to India!!

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

MP bhai, hope you are not referring to Manisha. If so, 1 lac = 8 nights.

If you are interested for a night, speak to the owner directly and he will convince the girl. You being an high spender will have your way.
I think he is talking about Yashika

Sent from my Redmi 5 using Tapatalk

I thought you were waiting for CP to come to India and do some mongering on his dough. And who will finance your Delhi mongering trip in November?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Hahahaha Bhai, you right said
Iam and my supercar eagerly awaiting to welcome CP Bhai to Navi Mumbai . As he promised me for that happily(drinks, dance, entry)...
Delhi is business trip to me so all finance will be born by office but for mongering finance Iam keeping 3k side per month from SEP, Oct and Nov so in total 9k will be mongering in couple of night I will get due to business meeting schedule is packed.
Thanks Bhai!!

Good time coming soon for all mongers where girls are available to come out for lesser amount of money...yeah Section Garam... started...LEs inspection started in DBs and OBs... tonight it is Akshay Palace.

Happy Mongering

Cheers

Nm

CP bro, wow .. what a clever and knowledgeable you are.. you have all the answers before exam pepers distributed in class room by teacher.
Bhai I really wanted to meet you personally or mongering even though I have taken mongering break to buy my supercar but for you mongering break is not applicable and I promise in your coming visit I will take you at my supercar to Navi Mumbai, panvel, shilphata bars for mongering.
Come soon to India!!

Bhai, which Supercar are you buying?

I usually don’t travel to Navi Mumbai with the intention to meet forum mongers (has only happened twice for BBMK).

I travel only to monger. However, if I feel like meeting I will post on forum and probably stay for 1-2 hours there. If you or anyone can get to me, we will meet and have fun.

Good time coming soon for all mongers where girls are available to come out for lesser amount of money...yeah Section Garam... started...LEs inspection started in DBs and OBs... tonight it is Akshay Palace.

Happy Mongering

Cheers

Nm

It's an double edge sword..Fun gets ruined by this frequent intreption by LE...Mongers who want late night fun n watch babes dance it won't be good news..Bars may get closed early...As everyone has different taste..Some enjoy in laying girls n some chasing some simply watch them dance n nakhras....
State assembly Election due next month, it may be tight i guess...

Sent from my SM-J701F using Tapatalk

I think he is talking about Yashika

Lol I too now confused if she whispered name of the girl in my ear Manisha or Yashika ( sounds similar) and sound and alcohol does rest of the spoiling work.
Maybe I heard her name what I wanted to hear but no problem I recognise her and on next visit I can easily call her between 100 of girls

It's an double edge sword..Fun gets ruined by this frequent intreption by LE...Mongers who want late night fun n watch babes dance it won't be good news..Bars may get closed early...As everyone has different taste..Some enjoy in laying girls n some chasing some simply watch them dance n nakhras....

Yeah on 19th Election comission will announce date and around Diwali we will have election.
Till the results announcement and government formation the section will be tight.
Maybe the same gov comes as it is good for us mongers

Lol I too now confused if she whispered name of the girl in my ear Manisha or Yashika ( sounds similar) and sound and alcohol does rest of the spoiling work.
Maybe I heard her name what I wanted to hear but no problem I recognise her and on next visit I can easily call her between 100 of girls
I have little bit idea about your choice that's why felt that Yashika fits in that. Wese bhi naam me kya rakha he...kaam se matlab he..by the way tomorrow is Baywatch's birthday they are asking girls to invite their guest.

Cheers

NM

Totally agree with you...

Even I spend most of time playing with the chicks inside bar...but last year the section garam was elongated comparatively this time it seems to be short.

Cheers

NM

I have little bit idea about your choice that's why felt that Yashika fits in that. Wese bhi naam me kya rakha he...kaam se matlab he..by the way tomorrow is Baywatch's birthday they are asking girls to invite their guest.

Cheers

NM

I have change my taste after the last food was a bit bitter. Lol

Btw no visiting till Dussehra as busy n still in my office doing pending works and eating pizza.

Totally agree with you...

Even I spend most of time playing with the chicks inside bar...but last year the section garam was elongated comparatively this time it seems to be short.

Cheers

NM

This year I had great time during central election.
In whichever bar I am regular I used to stay there for half to one hour more after standard closing time.

The bar in which we meet used to close at 9:30 at that period but I use to make the girl dance till 10pm there. Many times the girl and me only remains in the bar with few waiters staff and dj.

FR Sumit SB

Today was probably the best day in my Ladies bar mongering career..was able to discover a new joint
The day started in Afternoon as usual.
I was eager to find an alternative to Mayur as place has become crowded.
Was drinking quarter with a steward and having lunch at Devi Jyoti..he gave me heads up about a SB which was in Koparkhairane..near Samundra bar.
Put my explorer hat on and left to find the joint.
Spoke to manager at Samudra bar and he precisely guided me.. straight..left then right.. it's in sector 19 KK.
My intention was just to explore if it is a SB or not.
Yes, it is a proper SB like Kishore and Sneha.
Can't be an alternative to Mayur..but Kishore and Sneha can be compared with this bar.
Ambience was good,seats like Kishore.. washroom clean.
SB section is on RHS as you enter..10-15 milfs.
Made one slim MILF Lata sit..shared quarter...10-15 min groping, smooching,boob sucking, groping..gave 200 Bohni..told rest will give later..she stopped the foreplay..so asked her to buzz off..next made another MILF Pooja sit she was sweet,good company,no time watching or rushing.. good attitude..no nakhras.. sadly was not carrying enough cash.. intention was to explore a new joint.. which has never been written in detail about on forum..she left..I cleared the bill..had told waiters expect just 20rs tips from patrons..not greedy like Sneha..was about to leave..now Lata stopped me..I had told her that we have an online group while chit chatting..she didn't want to disappoint me..while I was standing and gulping down my whiskey peg..I smooched her in front of all Milfs
Pooja's attitude had impressed me..took her to my table again..as lust was not satisfied..some more groping, smooching, made her bite and suck my nipples..was aroused..took two tissues...told her to cover me and under her saree took an HJ.. finally left satisfied..saw a group of 4 MILFS at outer section.. smoked few ciggys..had Tandoor chai and left for dinner.. spotted Metro OB and Natraj OB..will visit next time.

Damages

Quarter - 640
Tips - 200 Lata
300 Pooja
Waiters - 20 each
Travel - 100

Ambience - 8/10
MILFS - 7/10
Music - 8/10
Waiters attitude - 10/10
Music system - 8/10

Happy mongering,LK69.

Sent from my Moto G (5S) using Tapatalk

Dude, nothing against you I know you have my best interest in mind(n I m drunk to write this post). But, I have been a very good kid( parents were proud of me). Till I went to USA. Before that also I was too introverted for girls n still am. But USA days taught me one thing, it doesn't matter how hard you work ( I worked my ass off in studies). What matters is who you know in industry. Because I was not in right group I was denied my PhD admit ( n I know I have worked million times harder than fucking stupid guys). So in the end of life ( I tried suicide attempts two times) what I think matters is how much fun you have ( be it working or visiting DB or fucking or anything). Right now I have lost my passion to study and work hard in my job. I do have fun when I visit these DB( as I always wanted a GF but never got it n here I can get any chick I like with the power of money, money can buy you happiness).I know I am wrong but believe me when linking park say " I tried so hard and got so far but iflt doesn't even matters" I know what it means hence I don't care what my parents say. I will have fun on these last days of remaining life. It's pessesimistic view of living but I have always been a pessimist, I always use to follow every law, every word people say I was too gullible but I found most of the time it doesn't matter what people say. I know my parents will love me no matter what, but what they don't understand is I am trying to have fun during these last few remaining days of life and trying to get what I always desire......sex( I think Sigmund Freud was right, everything happens for just one reason, humans want to procreate and that is the reason you want money so that you can produce your offspring. From a change CK like Megan FoX and he/she will be genetically forward than all race). Sorry if I wrote anything offending, I m just too fucking drunk.

@pri Bro, Too much u think ...
Parents know what their kid is doing, why is he coming late to home on weekends.
They scold us, love us unconditionally & support us in bad times.
Learnt not to make distance from family & genuine friends for having this cheap fun of DB life.
That's my case in short !

Since you mentioned "In The End " by linkin' park & I would like to mention few lines from life anthem.

Tere bhi din aayenge chhote
Achcha khasa hil jayega.

Kismat pe roneka nahi... calender badalte rehneka
Rukneka nahi, Thakneka nahi.... life me chalte rehneka..........

Are bheja kyun sarkane ka....... Are Tension kayko leneka........

00.00: work gone bad. Two months worth of hard work gone down the drain. Bad mood.

00.00: finished a quarter and fish fry at happy street.

A call from one of the muse to chit chat and she was close by. Reached. Small garden patch of NMMC main office. 4 bar girls and me. One of them crying and the rest consoling. Couldn’t understand the reason as I was happy high.

00.00: packed the 3 girls in a cab and away they go to their respective bars.

00.00: done fondling with my muse near the Corporation building itself.

00.00: dropped the muse and her friend near her bar.

00.00: went to magnet. Few pretty girls who dance as well. Happily surprised. Made 2 stage girls dance at my table. Turn by turn. 2 hours spent.

00.00: reached heaven.
Did some flirting with one of the girls there. Bored in 15 mins.
Suddenly saw Orient Longman about to leave. Asked him to stay and join for 15 mins as even I was about to leave.
Had a gala time. It was only our 2 nd meet but felt like friends from a long time.

Very patient guy.

Some songs played. Few dances done. Lots of laughs. Flirting etc. some money spent.

Stayed till the end.

As someone wrote on the forum: time spent- priceless.

Song of the night:

1) for flirting:
Itna na mujhse tu pyar badha,
Ke me Ek baadal aawara,
Kaise kisika sahara banu,
Ke me khud beghar bechaara....(try the club mix by vineet Dhingra)

2) for the Oomph factor:
ISHQA (neetu chandra)

Try them. You might like.

Cheers
a

Last edited:

So in the end of life ( I tried suicide attempts two times) what I think matters is how much fun you have ( be it working or visiting DB or fucking or anything).

Bhai, why think of suicide?

See, I was trying my best to get out of maya-jaal but here I am again - Seeing my muse almost everyday.

Isn’t this as good as a suicide?

I am trapped, probably because she’s so sweet and doesn’t behave like a whore to me (although soon I am gonna tell her the truth that I am married and that probably should let her hate me. Finally, sacchai ka hi sahara lena padta hai)

Visit DB’s, go get some girls, go for a movie and enjoy your life. See, I watched a Chinese movie with her. Had to read English subtitles for straight 2 hours.

IMG_3011.JPG

IMG_3012.JPG

#NeZha

Shoutbox
  1. Mulva:
    Any hot Asians available at the moment Scarborough/Pickering?
  2. Sparkling Spa:
    SEXY ZOE, JAV MODEL CHANEL & SASSY JENNIFER TODAY @ SPARKLING SPA!!! 50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave)✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS
  3. hiyamickey:
    We have 6 girls working at Reynaella wellness, 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  4. Lulu1980:
    Good morning guys 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️♨️ There is a dining table and shower room 😘😘😘😘Body scrub is provided❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️Young girl, Yoyo is petite, gentle and cute🌹🌹🌹🌹Unique massage technique👍👍👍Professional body slide🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥, Cici and Helen have super massage techniques🌹🌹🌹5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  5. GoldenFlower:
    WEDNESDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Kelly, Lucky, Monica & Sonia. After 7pm Jojo Kelly is slim and pretty with very good services. Lucky is a slim & beautiful Cambodian lady with a special touch. Monica is sweet, attractive and accommodating. Sonia comes from India with love.
  6. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Mia😘- A young vibrant sexy girl
  7. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Mia😍 beautiful young Singapore girl. Mia has a very sexy body, and beautiful boobs. She can give very good massage and great playful service. So very sexy beautiful girl. Kelly😘💕is beautiful young student, busty with sexy body
  8. Dreaminn:
    WEDNESDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: ANNA, DELIA & SUGAR 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ ANNA is Young, pretty, slim & very busty. Who could ask for more? You could! DELIA is young & very pretty, slim with natural boobs and an impressive ass. Her services are very satisfying. SUGAR is a sexy Asian
  9. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, New First Day Slim Petite Judy, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Vicky, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  10. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament summer ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  11. ASPA:
    𝗪𝗘𝗗𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬 at 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Amy, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ A THOUSAND PLEASURES AWAIT: AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open
  12. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julie ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Nina ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Aris ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  13. HolidaySpa:
    Wednesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Kelly & Kiki. Kelly is slim and attractive with very slight curves, a nice bum, and rockin’ services. Kiki is very attractive, young, about 5’4” and 110 Lbs., slim with a banging body. Kiki is very popular for her great attitude and services.
  14. ForeverWarden:
    Wednesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Bella & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Bella is around 5’3” with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well
  15. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young cute Amy and pretty friendly Cindy, sexy Coco and fun Lina open mind are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  16. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  17. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Turkish Persian girl and Asian girl (new) in today
  18. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 YOYO: A YOUNG SLIM SCHOOL GIRL, NEW TO THE BUSINESS WITH VERY NICE FACIAL FEATURES, VERY FLUENT IN ENGLISH 🌸 EMILY: A PETITE CURVY THAI MIXED GIRL THAT IS VERY FRIENDLY AND OPEN, VERY FLUENT IN ENGLISH 🌸 NITA: A YOUNG FUN SIZED INDIAN GIRL THAT, LONG BLACK HAIR AND VERY CHILL 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  19. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, MALIYA, MONIKA, NINA, AMANDA, DELILAH, SANA, AAVI, EVA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  20. Sparkling Spa:
    JAV MODEL CHANEL, SASSY JENNIFER and SERVICE QUEEN ZOE @ Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  21. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  22. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 17th , W͓̽E͓̽D͓̽N͓̽E͓̽S͓̽D͓̽A͓̽Y͓̽ 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹 SOPHIE 🌹🆕 DAISY 🌹 🆕 SUNNY 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 ERICA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 SOPHIE & 🆕 SUNNY & 🆕 TINA & 🌹 ERCA 🌹 🆕 DAISY ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  23. Bodytree:
    Massage7339
  24. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 😘Phoenix blossom Spa 3 girls 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹Jessica and Samantha and Cici sexy girl very good massage table shower body scrub 🌹🌹🌹5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  25. Sparkling Spa:
    SEXY ZOE, NEW GIRL SASA AND KOREAN BLASIAN ALIYAH TODAY @ SPARKLING SPA!!! 50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave)✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS
  26. hiyamickey:
    6 girls working at Reynaella wellness, Address: 3555 14th Ave unit#7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  27. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young 19 Year Old Slim Petite Brazilian Hottie Julianna, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, New First Day Slim Petite Judy, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Vicky
  28. GoldenFlower:
    TUESDAY at 💛⭐🌟GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jojo, Lucky, Moly, & Sherry Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. Lucky is a slim & beautiful Cambodian lady with a special touch. Molly is a petite young Asian sweetheart with great services.
  29. ASPA:
    TUESDAY at 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Cherry & best massage Rachel 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ A THOUSAND PLEASURES AWAIT: CHERRY is a Vietnamese beauty, standing 1.62Cm tall & weighing 50Kg, with a nice 32C bust size. She is a sexy and charming lady with excellent service.
  30. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Julia😘 - A shy new Korean girl waiting
  31. HolidaySpa:
    Tuesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️: Eva & Helen. Eva is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but don’t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well. Helen is a sweet and very lovable Asian beauty with just enough curves to tease you, and an attitude to please you.
  32. ForeverWarden:
    Tuesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Tracy & Vivian. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Tracy is an incredibly cute & pretty Japanese/Taiwanese mixed spinner, about 5’1” and 100 lbs. She is very popular
  33. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Angel 💕 Very beautiful girl from Taiwan, very curvy, young and sexy, she can provide a great massage and wonderful touch and super service. Angel is so sexy, especially her 34C breasts, which will make you drool and fall in love!
  34. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today , young pretty Ivy and GFE cute Ella, sexy Coco and nice open mind Lina 34DD are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  35. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, New First Day Slim Petite Judy, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Vicky
  36. Dreaminn:
    TUESDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: DELIA, LULU & SUGAR 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ DELIA is young & very pretty, slim with natural boobs and an impressive ass. Her services are very satisfying. LULU is a well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim & beautiful, 5’3”, 105 pounds with 34C Cups & incredible services.
  37. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts Cindy , Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massageSherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  38. Moneylee:
    full season wellness center: NewYoung girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Mimi , Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage star ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👅👅🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵
  39. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SARIKA, SANA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  40. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸4 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 SELINA: A TALL SLENDER ASIAN THAT IS VERY FRIENDLY AND ABLE TO PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE 🌸NITA: A FUN SIZED YOUNG INDIAN GIRL, BEAUTIFUL FACE AND FLUENT IN ENGLISH 🌸 JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN 🌸DAISY: A PETITE CURVY ASIAN GIRL THAT PROVIDES EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE AND MASSAGE FOR A REASONABLE TIP 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  41. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, SANA, PAOLA, AMANDA, MALAY, AAVI, ANAYA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  42. Sparkling Spa:
    New GIRL, BLASIAN ALIYAH and SERVICE QUEEN ZOE @ Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  43. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 16th , T͓̽U͓̽E͓̽S͓̽D͓̽A͓̽Y͓̽ 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 5️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹 SOPHIE 🌹CHERRY 🌹 🆕 SUNNY 🌹LILIAN 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 SOPHIE & 🆕 SUNNY & LILIAN & CHERRY ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  44. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  45. hiyamickey:
    7 girls working @ 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  46. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹New girl Lina so sexy body big boobs very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Mia very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 and Professional massage Cici 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  47. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, New First Day Slim Petite Judy, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Vicky
  48. Sparkling Spa:
    SUPER NYMPHO SUMMER and SERVICE QUEEN ZOE @ Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  49. Golden Leaf Spa:
    4379992166 Golden leaf .22229 Bosstock cresvent.we have very friendly linda.she does very relaxing treatment with sexy body.coco is small cute girl.come &enjoy
  50. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
Back