dance bars in navi mumbai

17443 first time the like count went beyond 5. it is 6. welcoming change. or error. dont know but always wanted to see like counts on mobile view rather switching to web view.

Sent from my SM-J200G using Tapatalk

What happens buddy ??

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk
No offence to you bro !

It was "Crazy Boys" Marathi translation, Translated by one & only Google .
Many illogical & funny translation are there.

My favourite one
A famous bar in Khar
3 Wise Monkeys : "३ शहाणी माकडे "

*bbmk*

the forum is cold and silent.

Like happens before the storm or after the storm.

Enjoying the serenity and tranquilty at the moment here.

Feeling right now, sitting at the peak of a cliff with clouds surrounding

I am tempted but not utter the dialogue of A K Hangal... itna...

Again the forum is in the hands of new bees and silent readers, new prospective mongers. Girls are changing so are we.

We wil perish but forum should not and will not. damn sure.

Dont bother too much.

Just live and live for the moment like every drop of water quenching your thirst of life.

2019 slow and slow and slow wiill engulf and embrace you from all angles with daily chores but break away. The fun is in breaking the rules of living entrusted on us.

NO RULE WHATSOEVER!!!

Bhai

Thoda toh trust karo when some fellow bro help you

No saracasm in it

Gmap pe woh vedi mule naam se hi hain

Hope you reach this vedi place
marathi translation of crazy boys. even i was wondering

Bhai

Thoda toh trust karo when some fellow bro help you

No saracasm in it

Gmap pe woh vedi mule naam se hi hain

Hope you reach this vedi place
Sorry bro n all fellow mongers

I have no clue of marathi language , just working in Mumbai.

Most of the locals don't interact with me that's y I can't ask in general , bcoz I am not from Maharashtra

It's ok thank you all

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Bro

I think only MK and Mushik bhai can provide the links
Hey guys.. wsg is long dead. Initially it was really good. Then somebody had the crazy idea of making it paid .. and classifieng members as senior and juniors. As usual it died a natural death.

Money is an extremely fun loving happy go lucky guy. Next time he is in town we can catch up at rasna.
MK is a legend by himself. Only those guys who know him personally can understand what I mean. Not only has he an encyclopedic knowledge of dbs but also he treats each and every girl with respect. I have been with him to good bad and ugly bars. But never have I seen him doing hanky panky. In his own words he is a gentleman in a bar and devil outside.

Can't share money's anecdotes as all old frs of wsg has been deleted.

FR on 31st Night.. was in two minds to put up or not, as it is of no value...
Socha tha kya or kya ho gaya..Plan was to start at Mayur and then go to happy street..As Basuda has rightly pointed out Mayur n Kishor sets d tone for evening..Reached alone by public transport , friends want to go some pub , but pub culture never interested me, always found DB culture interesting. My part time mongering driver was not available..To monger in Navi Mumbai u need to have your own four wheeler as it is quite spread out..Reached by 9 ..Went downstairs..The captain showed the new rate card for 31st n asked if he can make anybody sit, I said let me decide..800 Rs beer for 31st.After 10/15 mins a girl asked why u r sitting alone, 31st he aaj,I will give u company I said ok fine..
Talkative girl..I asked 31st Kaisa ja raha he..Answer was on expected lines 'ekdum dhanda daily ke hisab se bhi collection nai Hua, mera main customer aane wala tha par vo nai aa raha he...I had spend 4k to sitch this ghagra choli n all...Then asked can she share beer as she is under lot of stress and her family issues..I said Carey on..She was perfectly fine with groping..After some time , she said upar chalo ,dance me chalo ,me dance karungi, Anna, waiter gane wala sab puch rahe he tumhara koi aaya nai...I was really not interested to go up..I said I will come, she insisted on paying bill of ground floor,n she will come from back side to top floor..I said to myself let's pay the bill n I will tell her I will come up n move out from here.Paid the bill when I was moving out I don't know wat happened to me I went up.She was looking for me..Got seated..900 rs beer upstairs...It was half occupied. She called the DJ guys gave him 100 rs to play her songs..She danced on couple of songs which was very very average, then again called the DJ to play my couple of my song as mood was setting in, fully starred enjoying the close dance moves n groping..Got change..Gave her decent collection, she was happy..As NM bro said sometimes eyes don't lie..It was11.15 by now, she was insisting to carry on but paid the bill came out, to go to happy street..Transportation issue, no auto , uber showing 20 mins waiting..Got auto reached Sanpada station...It was already 11.30, towards Panvel train was showing after 15 mins, n the one towards Thane which was last was coming..Took the train towards Thane n at the stroke of 12 was at Thane station, wat a way to ring in new year.. ha ha...Decided to call it a day..Still thinking why I went up n listened to her why I gave collection, no answers yet...Even though I enjoyed I guess I was confused monger that day and the girl was destined to earn..

Sent from my SM-J701F using Tapatalk

Guys
Deepika in shiravane could be a refreshing change.
Though the first floor is not spruced up until now, the mazenine floor is well lit and done up.
Its kinda VIP section.
Went to deepika after long time yesterday to find some new faces on first floor.. Chiks range 5/10-8/10
About 25-30 chiks.
Atleast 5-6 very good dancers.
Met a black coat after fifteen years.
He instantly recognised me.
Took me to mazenine floor to show me their so called VIP.
Saw a 50+ guy with two hotties drinking beer.. His one hand caressing bust of a chik and other hand groping butt of a super hottie.
Went downstairs again ordered buds.
Eyed one slim tall bong with chiselled nose and lips.
Asked her out.
She was not ready, but more than ready to come out. Quoted 10k full nite.. Me quoting 5k to judge her..
"Itni bhi mai kharaab nahi hu"she said.
Chal tu 6k lele. Tu bhi kya yaad karegi.;-)
She was ready to come out for 6k.
Guys, मंदी aayi he market me, lagta he.
मंदी me मजे karo nahi to pachhtaoge ;-)

MK

Is it hangover 4 ? Few new numbers I see on dial list , few anecdotes coming through to me, got a severe headache....must have been good ;)
Manish place - Laila - Nightangle - Ikon(oops too late)

Manish Place
I should have been out in a minute but stayed until 10. Ground floor. Ordered a quarter of whiskey. Girls there may be good human beings but really none of them I found appealing. I asked the waiter ladkian acche kidhar hain..neeche ya upar ? He said neeche. Pause. Upar auntiya ha. Had a good laugh.
1.5k. no tops to girls.

Laila
They put a girl beside me.. By now I was in the mood to have fun. A quarter of signature was in. Mein poocha dance aata hai .. she said nahi sirf yehi aata hain gesturing by hand the raw motion between a man and a woman. I could not help laugh for 5 minutes and so did she. Honesty at its brutal best! I forced her to stand up and swing with me to the s ongs but she just didn't have it in her. I asked her kya kya karoge mere saath, favourite position, good time pass discussions. Tipped her 1k. Bastard waiter had me buy another quarter for him to keep the half. Clock : 11 30. Cost 2k

Nightangle

Now this turned out to be awesome fun.

Got a seat at the last row.

I saw a 50+ seriously drunk sophisticated uncle showering money on a kamsin Kali but she wasn't letting her touch. I called the girl and said mere daddy hain teh thik se khayal rakho inka. I got talking to this man and his friend..they were senior directors in a big MNC. He proudly said he has already had the kali 4 times and has 4 girlfriends. It was a Kodak moment ..the glory and inner gratification when he said that was so satisfying to see. I said you are my new role model..gotta have fun in life until it lasts. His friend was splashing on some one else before and by the time he took me to introduce her she was busy being splashed by some other guy.

In the mean time I was eyeing the very pretty stage dancer. I called her to my table asked her name and said you are very beautiful in English. She said thank you. After that there was continuous eye hook ups and I was showing my phone to her to indicate I want her number. She nodded smiling. I got 2k and whist she was dancing on stage and I dripping each note on her ..one by one..only like 3 inches away standing face to face whilst talking to her..getting to know her. I can't exactly remember what we chatted on but there were words exchanged. So sexy..these initial conversations trying to woo a new beautiful lass...
Then a twist. Comes a nerdy villain. As I got to table, I see a bhondu looking young nice guy with nerdy glasses with bunch of notes splashing on the babe. I was no competition in cash. Wtf?? I went to the guy and asked hey if you are eying this babe let me know I will back out. He said no no..she is just a friend. I saw this guy splash with many bundles in tune of 20k I think. No friend until being forced does that right. Babe was now totally focused on this guy spending time , talking. In the mean time she had the waiter pass her number to me. Bhondu was over the moon but I didn't see much chemistry between them there.. It was funny all other girls were acting surprised to me..ki kya chal Raha hai ..laundiya Nikal gayi. The whole experience was amusing. After bhondu left babe and I had few expressions exchanged. I called her on my way back..not sure what I said but she spoke in English which was different.

Clock 1 45am. Cost 4k

Went to ikon next . Doorman said it's closed. I said meri item hain andar ..he took me in and it was really closed. I called my item then few times..she finally picks up..at this time I was gone with the whiskey..2am
Main. Jaanu kaha ho
Item. Kaun bol Raha hai
Mein. Jaanu baby
Item. Mein kisiko jaanu nahi bolti.
At this time I realised it's true we don't call each other jaanu.
Mein. Aare mein Jigar bolraha hu baby
Item. Oh. Aap koi dusre number se karrahe ho
Mein. Nahi toh. Tum mujhe bhi Jaan nahi bologe?
Item. Bla bla bla..( some honest explanation)
Mein. Mein ikon Aya that tumhe surprise dene
Item. Mein woh chod diya aaj se. Abhi sirf mein Star night hi jaungi.
Mein. Ok kal milte hain

Tonight ..where to ???

Guys
Deepika in shiravane could be a refreshing change.
Though the first floor is not spruced up until now, the mazenine floor is well lit and done up.
Its kinda VIP section.
Went to deepika after long time yesterday to find some new faces on first floor.. Chiks range 5/10-8/10
About 25-30 chiks.
Atleast 5-6 very good dancers.
Met a black coat after fifteen years.
He instantly recognised me.
Took me to mazenine floor to show me their so called VIP.
Saw a 50+ guy with two hotties drinking beer.. His one hand caressing bust of a chik and other hand groping butt of a super hottie.
Went downstairs again ordered buds.
Eyed one slim tall bong with chiselled nose and lips.
Asked her out.
She was not ready, but more than ready to come out. Quoted 10k full nite.. Me quoting 5k to judge her..
"Itni bhi mai kharaab nahi hu"she said.
Chal tu 6k lele. Tu bhi kya yaad karegi.;-)
She was ready to come out for 6k.
Guys, मंदी aayi he market me, lagta he.
मंदी me मजे karo nahi to pachhtaoge ;-)

MK
is the mezanine floor a new addition to their setup ?
have been a regular visitor there a few years ago and remember only the first floor.
a slim rajasthani girl was my muse, until i took her out and discovered she isnt all that sexy as she looked under those lights.
that was my first lesson too :)

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 Pro using Tapatalk

have been a regular visitor there a few years ago and remember only the first floor.
a slim rajasthani girl was my muse, until i took her out and discovered she isnt all that sexy as she looked under those lights.

Bro
The the mazenine floor was there since long but was closed.
Now they threw open may be for 31st dec.

MK

Those lights and drinks in our glasses r the true make-up kits of these girls.

Bro
The the mazenine floor was there since long but was closed.
Now they threw open may be for 31st dec.

MK
thanks. will visit soon and check out the new chicks.

yes guys, the blood flow to south, lights, drinks and not to forget the sensuality and romanticism (even if fake) of these girls is what makes us forget everything and enjoy those moments of happiness there. so be it... Enjoy Karo jab tak hey jaan.

Shoutbox
  1. Golden Flower Spa:
    ✰ 𝟡𝟘𝟝.𝟚𝟝𝟠.𝟘𝟟𝟟𝟟 ✰ 8380 Kennedy Rd Unit #C6 Markham . Candy . (New) 19Yrs Vietnamese beautiful face, friendly...Must See... Monica . (New) Colombian Thailand, beautiful & shapely...Excellent Service... My Linh . a full body Malaysian Vietnamese...Very Comfortable Treatment Offered... Sonia . from India is young & curvy, very pretty, lightly toned...Comfortable service..✰ GOLDEN FLOWER SPA ✰ 905.258.0777 ✰ 8380 Kennedy Rd Unit #C6 Markham
  2. DkNY2:
    Hollywood spa
  3. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Young Sexy Slim Chinese Emma, Young Slim Thai Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  4. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Monday:💋💋New hanna young student,💋💋 lisa- Service queen with a banging body that is sure to make heads turn. Angel - innocent GND looks that has a very sensual side to warm things up Coco - Spunky fun in...
  5. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who Wa
  6. KSpa:
    MONDAY at 𝐊 𝐒𝐏𝐀: GIGI, NANA, YUMI & CINDY. Unit B6-4227 Sheppard Ave East Scarborough, ON (Just East of Midland Ave) ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟵𝟮-𝟳𝟱𝟲𝟴 ☎️ GIGI is 22Yrs with a sexy body, 36C, 110 Lbs and waiting for you. NANA is a cute pretty Korean lady, about 5’2”, 105 Lbs, 20Yrs with a pretty face and knows how to treat a man well. YUMI is a young early twenties Japanese girl, about 5’2”, medium build
  7. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Tina😘 - A sweet tiny little treat from Mala
  8. SugarLoveSpa:
    Monday at ❤️💙 💜𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔💖💗💘: CHERRY, CICI, SASA, TIFFANY & WENDY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. TIFFANY is an amazing slim petite doll with natural 34C melons, slim waist
  9. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center :Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Levi ,New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Baby ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry , address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  10. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Vita ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo, Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  11. SunriseRH:
    MONDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is an incredibly sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services.
  12. NewOriental:
    MONDAY at 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔: HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl with natural B Cups, and a slim to medium frame. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times.
  13. ASPA:
    𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: EMMA and RACHEL. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ EMMA is 1.64Cm. and weighs 52Kg. Emma is sweet and elegant, has very good communication & massage, and her services will make your visit enjoyable. RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5’4
  14. HolidaySpa:
    Monday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️AMY, CINDY & LUCY AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Don’t miss out on her special skills! Cindy is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit.
  15. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Vicky🥰A new arrival at our branch 🎉👯‍♀️Vicky is a very young CBC part time student working for tuition fees and books, this bright young sexy girl is willing to showcase her eagerness to please AND be pleased. Busty 36E boobs on a peti
  16. ForeverWarden:
    Monday at 🫦❤️🔴♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Ruby & SUKI. RUBY is Singaporean, very slim, petite & sexy, speaks English well, & has great services. SUKI is a young, slim, beautiful & very sexy lady, about 5’3” with nice soft C Cups. She is very well received for her outstanding gfe services. Be careful, SUKI is highly addictive.
  17. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 LUCY, MALIYA, PAOLA, AMANDA, ANGELINA, KIRAN, ANAYA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  18. Dreaminn:
    MONDAY at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: AMY, LULU & TINA. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ AMY is a sweet and friendly Chinese vixen, 158Cms, 115Lbs, with C Cups, very excitable and fun. LULU is a very popular & well known Chinese attendant, slim and beautiful with 34C Cups, long sexy legs, and incredible services.
  19. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young cute student Vivian 22 years old and young fun Yuki 28 years old open mind , pretty GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  20. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom spa ♨️♨️♨️ table shower body scrub 👍👍👍We have 3 beautiful young girls working today, young and lovely Mia and Jenny Specialising in table shower body scrub massages and offering deep massages Cici🤗🤗🤗🤗5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke.Please call ☎️416-817-3366 to book and Walk in the back door there is plenty of parking available
  21. balaji2024:
    Mayur bar
  22. VinuVeer:
    H
  23. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom spa ♨️♨️♨️ table shower body scrub 👍👍👍We have 3 beautiful young girls working today, young and lovely new girl Sophie and cici Specialising in table shower body scrub massages and offering deep massages Helen 🤗🤗🤗🤗5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke.Please call ☎️416-817-3366 to book and Walk in the back door there is plenty of parking available
  24. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Slim Sexy Chinese Emma, Young Sexy Slim Chinese Emma, Young Slim Thai Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  25. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, RIYA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  26. SugarLoveSpa:
    Sunday at ❤️💙 💜𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔💖💗💘: CHERRY, CICI, SASA, TIFFANY & WENDY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CICI is Chinese, 49 Kgs & 1M 57Cms, with nice D melons & an open services menu. MIA is a young & slim, very PRETTY & VERY petite Vietnamese beauty, 5’1” & 90 Lbs, who is open to anything. Come and enjoy.
  27. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Dasia,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Sofia , Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Anjoo , Taiwan girl DD Boobs Thai deep massage lily,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  28. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Midi,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Helen , Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  29. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom spa ♨️♨️♨️ table shower body scrub 👍👍👍We have 3 beautiful young girls working today, young and lovely new girl Sophie and cici Specialising in table shower body scrub massages and offering deep massages Helen 🤗🤗🤗🤗5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke.Please call ☎️416-817-3366 to book and Walk in the back door there is plenty of parking available
  30. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young cute student Summer and young fun Jessy open mind , pretty GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  31. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  32. KSpa:
    SUNDAY at 𝐊 𝐒𝐏𝐀: JESSICA, YUMI & CINDY. Unit B6-4227 Sheppard Ave East Scarborough, ON (Just East of Midland Ave) ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟵𝟮-𝟳𝟱𝟲𝟴 ☎️ JESSICA is 20, Chinese, 5’3” and 110 Lbs, sexy & good looking with 34C goodies to play with. YUMI is a young early twenties Japanese girl, about 5’2”, medium build, natural chest, and a big sexy bum. Yumi is very versatile and skilled. CINDY is slim & pretty
  33. Dreaminn:
    SUNDAY at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: EMILY, LULU & TINA. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ EMILY is a tall Chinese girl, 170Cms with nice natural C Cups and long brown hair. Emily is open minded and very friendly. LULU is a very popular & well known Chinese attendant, slim and beautiful with 34C Cups, long sexy legs, and incredible services.
  34. SunriseRH:
    SUNDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: SUMMER . 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ SUMMER is an incredibly sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services.
  35. NewOriental:
    SUNDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl with natural B Cups, and a slim to medium frame. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times.
  36. ASPA:
    𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: Be𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹, & Sophia 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ RACHEL is a petite & cute, 34C, 155Cms & 50Kg, very gentle & patient. She has good communication, massage & service. SOPHIA is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5’4”
  37. HolidaySpa:
    Sunday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Amy & Jenny. AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Don’t miss out on her special skills! Jenny has a medium build, nicely curvy with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  38. ForeverWarden:
    Sunday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Jennifer, Mia & Sophia. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Jennifer is a tall, slim & pretty Asian babe with natural melons and eraser nipples. She is very open minded.
  39. CrowFoot42:
    Palace Spa
  40. CrowFoot42:
    Palace Spa rr
  41. CrowFoot42:
    Bd110942
  42. CrowFoot42:
    Bd11on
  43. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 MALIYA, SANA, PAOLA, PAYAL PEARL, KIRAN, NIMRAT, ANAYA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  44. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom spa ♨️♨️♨️ table shower body scrub 👍👍👍We have 3 beautiful young girls working today, young and lovely new girl Suki and Tiffany Specialising in table shower body scrub massages and offering deep massages Cici🤗🤗🤗🤗5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke.Please call ☎️416-817-3366 to book and Walk in the back door there is plenty of parking available
  45. Dreaminn:
    SATURDAY at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: ANGELA, SOPHIA & TINA. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ ANGELA is a slim pretty lady from China, with natural boobs, slim waist and grabbable ass. SOPHIA is a young & beautiful 21 year old Vietnamese lady, slim with a nice booty, who has the services you need. Very nice cbj & services.
  46. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ HANA, NINA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  47. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Foxy -🔥Your new addiction at Sparkling Spa! A tall 5’7” sexy Korean girl with a wild ro
  48. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan just ar
  49. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ HANA, NINA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  50. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Monica ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Wendy ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
Back