dance bars in navi mumbai

My first venture to a SB outside of Kishore/Sneha since one of the chicks in Kishore has started behaving like my wife there and started to irritate me.. Angelo Bhai aapka vaadha adhoora hai, waiting for u to take me to Kishore sooner or later

Now travelled all the way from Nerul to Sanpada leaving behind happy street and shirvane to land up @ Mayur. Reached @ 5pm still SB was 75% full.. even though worldly pleasure u receive @ Kishore was missing the ambience was good, chose a girl by name kiran and spent decent time & had fun but definitely missed the Dhamaka of Kishore for sure

Is the services slightly subdued since it’s my first time or is Mayur chicks well behaved?? Will definitely venture out there some More time for sure since I don’t hve choice of going back to Kishore
Bhai I love Kishore but I also avoid Kishore.. coz not one but 5-6 gals behave like my wife. Now imagine when a cat fight between two of your muses can be so irritating ( referring to one of Sam bhaials post) imagine what will the situation be like if it is between 5-6.

Mayur me you have gals who are nice -

Lisa - people say is wonderful but I don't like.

Lakhi - cute and eager to please

Rupa - horny as hell

Kiran - nice to sit and chat, well behaved, services improve on repeated visits.

But Kishore me - Anita, Tina, Preeti, Rani (she is back), Kajal, Poonam, Meena sabki baat Kuch alag hai.

Anglo

Sent from my MI 4W using Tapatalk

Mongering experience... A different perspective

Sent from my DUK-L09 using Tapatalk

PC, this is the most sentimental cum hilarious post that i have read in this forum, at least till page 533.

firstly i sympathize with that girl, yes its not easy to fulfil our copulation urge in such situations.

next I was laughing incessantly crazy after reading this line...
I got speechless (also felt lundless, ball-less for sometime, tried to fumble down to make it sure)
...almost fell off my chair
as usual great writing skills.

PC, this is the most sentimental cum hilarious post that i have read in this forum, at least till page 533.

firstly i sympathize with that girl, yes its not easy to fulfil our copulation urge in such situations.

I got speechless (also felt lundless, ball-less for sometime, tried to fumble down to make it sure)
Thanks dear for your complements
I just expressed my feelings, actually I enjoy expressing every damn moment with all the delicacies, whenever I find it interesing.

You know, many times we watch movies, and sometimes we are so engrossed in the charecters, that automatically we laugh, cry, take emotions as depicted by the charecters.

But not all movies let you laugh or cry, it is the best storyline, flawless acting by the protagonist, and obviously the picturisation which makes it a blockbuster.

We watch it, discuss among friends, goods, bads, bla Bla, and again wait for the next blockbuster on Friday.

Thats life. Nothing to sympathize, it is their proffession, they have to do give their best shot.

Baki, Raat gayi baat gayi (especially in mongering)

By the way, whenever I took any db girl to hotel, they all have taken my mobile numbers, may be just to have a good business relation with me and many times they asked me to meet again also. But this girl didn't asked my number (although I hv taken it surreptiously) and she never tried to contact me further.

This thing has propelled me to know more about her. So I searched for her sister (tammu), and managed to find her sister in one of the silk Route db. Eagerness automatically lead me to ask about her sister about her.

Tamuu told me all a long story about the break up of her sister's long love story. Also Got information that She will also join back in that db after few days. I hope this time she will be more proffessional.

I felt pity about her after hearing the details of break up story, although I am aware of these all happens in this DB line. Many times guys fall in trap for girls. But when the girl fall in love with any guy, it becomes more problematic.

About this following lines, it was my real feelings
{"I got speechless (also felt lundless, ball-less for sometime, tried to fumble down to make it sure)"} which I experienced that night. Bit comic also

Can you imagine the situation when you find a wine bottle with a hole and a beautiful girl in your bed without a hole.

He he he he... Sounds comic and also interesting

After that I taken few girls, but none of the movie was a blockbuster. Very few good experiences I had after that.
But never stopped searching for new stories

I can remember somewhere I read

Become friends with people who arent your age
Hang out with people whose first language isn't the same as yours
Get to know someone who doesn't come from your social class

This is how you see the world...

Good morning... Have a great week ahead

Cheers

PC

Yes. Read through PC script. Very absorbing. Confused whom to feel sorry for. The girl or our friend who was caught in a dilemma of conscience vs urge. I agree PC such episodes can put us off for days. Wonderful writing skills.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

FR from Jharana Sunday visit

Sorry bhai log I know it's wrong forum but still want to update as few may be interested in western Mumbai DBs.

After spending a nice day with family... evening me mausam dekha aur song yaad aya

Aaj mausam bada baimaan he...

Saum bhai ne Jharana ki itni tarif jo Kari thi...so called him..met at usual chai sutta adda aur nikal pade Jharne me nahane ko.
He already communicated that main action started after 9..so reached there around 8:30.

Aaj mann me Tarzan movie ki yaad aa rahi thi...jaise Hemant Biraze ..Kimi Katkar Ko Jharne me nahate hue dekhta he...mujhe laga mujhe bhi aaj Hemant Biraze wala experience hone wala he.

Gate par pahuche aur Jharna dekh kar Ali Baba aur chalis chor ki yaad aayi aur awaz lagai

Khul ja sim sim...

Gate open ....entered inside bar...nice ambience..last time I been there but mood was different so didn't observe lot of things.

There were some 10-12 items standing in between and orchestra par ek moti aunty with a guy who was pretending himself like a pop singer...yo yo honey Singh what the fuck.

Out of those items ...I found 1 only of my taste..(Saum bhai already told me bhai there is one item of your taste, bhai Ko meri choice pata chal gaya)...she was hot in green saree..but lot of attitude...I like that.

Fir red bull managaya aur sip marne lage..Saum bhai apne item ke sath nain mattakka kar rahe the...she was nice.. Punjaban item...her eyes were very naughty...reminded me of Pihu.

Dekha jo tujhe yaar..Dil me baji guitar...jhalka ankhon se pyar...Dil me baji guitar

Bar was not having too many customers might be because of Sunday..

Saum bhai ne 2k ka Gaddi mangaya aur apni item ko Dilbar Dilbar par dance karaya..she was okay types of dancer ...was little bit disappointed as generally western suburbs has good dancers.

By that time it was 9:15..Saum bhai naye item log to aye hi nahi...he called coatwala ...he said thoda late he ane wali he.

Mere mann me song bajne Laga which is wierd as we were seating in Jharna

Sawan aaja re...

By god ye sab soch kar mujhe Raaz movie ka wo famous dilaouge bhi yaad aa gaya

Kabse is pyaasi jamin par baarish ki ek boond bhi nahi giri...

Around 9:30 one item in light brown saree came on stage..nice curves..gadraya hua maal..but I could notice spots on her face behind heavy make up..kya farak padta he nach dekhane aye he..chodne thode hi. Full on eye contact.

Use dekh kar bhai bola abhi aur bhi item log ayenge...jaise Lagaan movie me kaale badal dekh kar sab gana gaate he wesa feel aya

Ghanan ghanan fir aayi Badra...

Fir kuch aur item log aye..I could sense that most of the items face have lot of spots behind make up ...the only exception was Sahiba..a medium highted bhara hua maal with fat on right places.

Sala ye Sab dekh kar Tarzan ka feeling bhul kar ...kuch boondon ka hi feel aane laga

Tip tip barsa Pani..Pani ne aang lagai.

In between noticed a weird thing..
BC few people were having tea in bar..(bar me chai pe charcha)...Saum bhai told me yaha chai bhi milta he aur paneer tikka bhi khane ke liye..maine bola bhai in Sab ki jagah mast item honi chahiye thi ...ye Sab to restaurant me bhi mil jata he...khane thode hi aye he idhar.

Par mahol dekh mera mood bhi banane laga jaise hi wo stage wali item ne dance chalu Kara...

Kajrare kajrare tere kaare kaare Naina....

Mood ban Raha tha aur yaad aya beta NM control kar..mood bana to raat ki 1 yahi baj jayegi aur fir raat ko Ramlal (meri society ka kutta) ke sath sona padega.

Bhai uthane Ko taiyaar hi nahi....aisa laga sala jaise Ravan ke darbaar me Angad bhiya ne apna pair jama rakha ho...meri gaand fati padi thi aur bhai maje kar rahe the.

Dost dost na raha..pyar pyar na raha...

(sala 9:15 tak rukenge ka bol kar laya tha aur 10:15 ho gayi...biwi ke call par call...kya jawab du..puchegi 1 hr ka bol kar gaye the aur laga diya 4...kaha muh kala karne gaye the.

Fir bhai ke hath per jode...tab kahi jakar Angad ka paav hata..Jaan me Jaan ayi..aur Nikal pade Jharne se T-shirt par kuch chhite le kar.

Bhai me to bas yahi kahna chahunga

Sun le Jharna...

Teri galiyo me na rakhenge kadam..aaj ke baad.
Tujhse milne ko na ayenge Sahiba aaj ke baad.

Bhai kuch gaane ke bol idhar udhar ho gaye ho to apne hisab se adjust kar lena.

Baki is week se hum, humari ram pyari (meri car) aur Navi Mumbai hi thik he.

Cheers

NM

Sent from my Redmi 5 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Sorry bhai log I know it's wrong forum but still want to update as few may be interested in western Mumbai DBs.

After spending a nice day with family... evening me mausam dekha aur song yaad aya

Saum bhai ne Jharana ki itni tarif jo Kari thi...so called him..met at usual chai sutta adda aur nikal pade Jharne me nahane ko.
He already communicated that main action started after 9..so reached there around 8:30.

Aaj mann me Tarzan movie ki yaad aa rahi thi...jaise Hemant Biraze ..Kimi Katkar Ko Jharne me nahate hue dekhta he...mujhe laga mujhe bhi aaj Hemant Biraze wala experience hone wala he.

Gate par pahuche aur Jharna dekh kar Ali Baba aur chalis chor ki yaad aayi aur awaz lagai

Khul ja sim sim...

Gate open ....entered inside bar...nice ambience..last time I been there but mood was different so didn't observe lot of things.

There were some 10-12 items standing in between and orchestra par ek moti aunty with a guy who was pretending himself like a pop singer...yo yo honey Singh what the fuck.

Out of those items ...I found 1 only of my taste..(Saum bhai already told me bhai there is one item of your taste, bhai Ko meri choice pata chal gaya)...she was hot in green saree..but lot of attitude...I like that.

Fir red bull managaya aur sip marne lage..Saum bhai apne item ke sath nain mattakka kar rahe the...she was nice.. Punjaban item...her eyes were very naughty...reminded me of Pihu.

Dekha jo tujhe yaar..Dil me baji guitar...jhalka ankhon se pyar...Dil me baji guitar

Saum bhai ne 2k ka Gaddi mangaya aur apni item ko Dilbar Dilbar par dance karaya..she was okay types of dancer ...was little bit disappointed as generally western suburbs has good dancers.

By that time it was 9:15..Saum bhai naye item log to aye hi nahi...he called coatwala ...he said thoda late he ane wali he.

Sawan aaja re...

Around 9:30 one item in light brown saree came on stage..nice curves..gadraya hua maal..but I could notice spots on her face behind heavy make up..kya farak padta he nach dekhane aye he..chodne thode hi. Full on eye contact.

Use dekh kar bhai bola abhi aur bhi item log ayenge...jaise Lagaan movie me kaale badal dekh kar sab gana gaate he wesa feel aya

Fir kuch aur item log aye..I could sense that most of the items face have lot of spots behind make up ...the only exception was Sahiba..a medium highted bhara hua maal with fat on right places.

Sala ye Sab dekh kar Tarzan ka feeling bhul kar ...kuch boondon ka hi feel aane laga

BC few people were having tea in bar..(bar me chai pe charcha)...Saum bhai told me yaha chai bhi milta he aur paneer tikka bhi khane ke liye..maine bola bhai in Sab ki jagah mast item honi chahiye thi ...ye Sab to restaurant me bhi mil jata he...khane thode hi aye he idhar.

Par mahol dekh mera mood bhi banane laga jaise hi wo stage wali item ne dance chalu Kara...

Mood ban Raha tha aur yaad aya beta NM control kar..mood bana to raat ki 1 yahi baj jayegi aur fir raat ko Ramlal (meri society ka kutta) ke sath sona padega.

Bhai uthane Ko taiyaar hi nahi....aisa laga sala jaise Ravan ke darbaar me Angad bhiya ne apna pair jama rakha ho...meri gaand fati padi thi aur bhai maje kar rahe the.

Tune Dil Mera toda kahin ka chhoda..sanma bewafa...

(sala 9:15 tak rukenge ka bol kar laya tha aur 10:15 ho gayi...biwi ke call par call...kya jawab du..puchegi 1 hr ka bol kar gaye the aur laga diya 4...kaha muh kala karne gaye the.

Fir bhai ke hath per jode...tab kahi jakar Angad ka paav hata..Jaan me Jaan ayi..aur Nikal pade Jharne se T-shirt par kuch chhite le kar.

Sun le Jharna...

Cheers

NM

NM bhai Navi mumbai ke betaaj baadshah, mast jharne me naha liye ho, ab aaj garma garam pakode khao mere saath....
Are raat aur jawan to hone dete , western Ob/Db's ka nasha dheere dheere chadta hai....for me my regular ones are Db's since the girl dances for you like in navi mumbai.

Khul ja sim sim...

Sawan aaja re...

Dost dost na raha..pyar pyar na raha...

Sun le Jharna...

Cheers

NM

Jhasn borivali east and charwak first floor are good in terms of eye candies .. They start early also but most of the items are on floor by 7

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Fair warning not a post related to escapades of last week.... but rather a diff one.... just my view..

PERSPECTIVE

“he art of representing three-dimensional objects on a two-dimensional surface so as to give the right impression of their height, width, depth, and position in relation to each other”

“a particular attitude towards or way of regarding something; a point of view”.

“frame of mind, frame of reference”

All this are just few meanings and synonyms of PERSEPECTIVE.

Many things we need to experience to know its exact meaning. We see daily but we don’t understand it fully, we just look at the things from our point of view and try to understand or explain it to others or ourself, but do we really understand from each parties perspective involved in situations..???

Not really…..

We can’t or may be atleast I can’t, unless I know for sure…….

What do we miss here…

Many things.. I guess…..

We all might have seen old people above 65 also work for their day to day wages… as no one to take care of them or due to bad decisions still have to work or kids left them at their peril…..

We just look at them and can imagine how the life would have been with them… It’s hard to know for sure unless we know the truth behind those yesteryears….

But then where do we have time to look into everyone who comes across us, as we are busy in mending our life’s. All we try to do is not end up in any kind of similar positions….

Anybody who comes from a background, who has done fairly enough for themselves will have hard time to understand the imbalance of the societies…

For us tipping someone Rs.50, might not be much but for the person accepting it means a lot. 10 people on average tipping someone like this in a day is like Rs.500 for the day over and above their wages which they receive from the places they work.

We find sometimes girls are needy in places we visit, but are all of them really…??

This always hit me… touchwood to my experience I have encountered very few or hardly any in my so many years of mongering…

Then why many people say girls are greedy ..???? (I have met few forum members and know many by their posts, and I seriously say this none of them have ever said about girls like this, this reference is to many people outside whom I have met, regular mongers, season mongers, onetimers, idiots so called white collars who enjoy going to bars and lust for neighbours wife, or college going girls or any other they come across)..

Have we really considered the situations the girl or that person may be working at such establishments without even knowing them or the truth behind them...(I am not advocating every girl or person working as such, but some whom atleast I have known in more than 12 year of mongering)..

This girls come into trade at fucking early age like 17-18…(prior I knew a 16 year old also, but due to few lawmakers atleast now in recent times I haven’t seen below 17). They lack education (which is the backbone for anyone’s survival, education doesn’t make you wise but first step in moulding you into a person what we are today), they lack knowledge…. For them most of the time this is life…. Sent to do the deeds by parents, or uncles or husband dumped or delivered at those door steps..

When they enter into such enterprise they get themselves mould into it with time… they realise from the experienced gals how to lure customers or guests into them and also experience how some take advantages of them by showing them the world…..

Soon they realises the fantasy land they are into and are always hit hard by the reality… and then the shit of emotions just go out of them….

Then they realise and are bought to reality…. (Sooner the better)..

Now why do they only look for customers with big pockets…?? cos they know from the age of 20 (assuming they become the proper DB and OB girl in the trade) they have till 30-32 their prime to attract the maximum customers…

It has been widely known and understood fact that this girls can earn upto 2 lacs to 3 lacs per month depending on what all they do, like dancing, meeting outside, etc.

But does everyone earn it that much and per month??, not really.

The fair amount which I think on an average a girl can earn depending on the deeds.. is like 50,000 to 1 Lac per month (I know a 23 year old never go out with any newbee or unknown customer for entry, only goes with 1, don’t dance and have never earned more then 60,000 per month, I know this cos I helped her once in her issue regarding her home to take loan, but this amount is strictly on an average nothing more as conclusive fact but somewhat I can vouch for it).

Now simply assuming 1 lac per month will only take them to 12 lacs per annum, where they have to support their entire family, if any kid including studies of them and then save for the years after DB and OB. Everyone will agree the girls won’t like to get into sleeping with many after her glorious years as that will be her prime source of income at that time.

But imagine how much can she save and keep for future as no other source other than this is available… not being educated to do anything else, they know for sure they are stuck into it forever…

And then some people says this girls will dance and flirt with anyone they see deep pockets…. Comeon guys, this girls are there for reason to earn not to love you or be faithful to you...(Some are genuinely true to their feelings and will go to heights to just being with someone, have encountered this too…), But then again we shouldn’t judge them for what they do..?? (may be deep down they also have feelings)

We can earn till we want to, no retirement age, planning for future through financial managers or personally managing things… family to be with and look after us in our old years…

Who do most of this people have..?? kids if any and hopefully looking after them.. or else no one…

I have met few very old mongers also… more than 90% of them, goes, just to have some company to talk with…. I can imagine same like this people, even this girls might need someone to talk to or be with…(only time and god knows will they have any)

Things seen from outside is like completely different. One who don’t know it, can just talk about it in plain white and black areas…. But there is so much to it.. that one can know only through Perspective

Its hard to have anyone to know it, unless we know it for sure and that comes with time and experience. Never by reading any article or watching and listening any debate..

Guys this post of me was to know point out any members (seniors or new) or anyone I know from outside….. It just came to me from the time I started mongering till now and how my perception changed with time and experiences.

As many knows I don’t go for entry with any DB or OB girls, I just go for dance there(either to see or do), neither I have been with indies from long time… nowadaz life is in diff trance and enjoying it to the fullest till it changes the track again…

Guys none of this is to offend anyone, just wrote wat came to mind…

Happy mongering…..

Devil..

This Jharna Malad linking road
Jhasn borivali east and charwak first floor are good in terms of eye candies .. They start early also but most of the items are on floor by 7

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Bhai apke Sath bhi chalenge kabhi

Wese humara western DB se purana nata he...last time apke Sath bhi Ajanta me Gaya tha but Jharna was really disappointment.
NM bhai Navi mumbai ke betaaj baadshah, mast jharne me naha liye ho, ab aaj garma garam pakode khao mere saath....
Are raat aur jawan to hone dete , western Ob/Db's ka nasha dheere dheere chadta hai....for me my regular ones are Db's since the girl dances for you like in navi mumbai.

Invincible bhai,

You didn't came on Friday.
So I was compelled to dance with Bewdi bangalan. Her boobs were about to get out of her choli (in fact it was a blouse).

She has a big black mole on the top of her left boob. When I asked her, whether it is a natural mole or manufactured one, she told me to feel it by my hands.

When I put my hands (rather squeezed) on the boobs, I forgot about the mole and felt the softness of the fresh flesh. Awesome was feeling.

My regular girl Chipku's face had become red after seeing this.

He he he he....

Since you didn't come, I hv to take care of both of them.

Akhir bhai ki pyar ka khyal rakhna hamara duty hai...

Pm me if you coming by chance any day this side. Bring also my dearest NM bhai also.

Bangalan is waiting for you..

Milten hain fir

Cheers

PC

PC bhai, kem cho

Are bhai NM maharaj nahi the na friday ko aur sala wapas back to paviliion aana is a pain in ass.Bhai ki rampyari hoti hai to bada aaram rehta hai.

Baaki bevdi puri ki puri aapki hai...uska khayal rakhiye....baki next time uske liye boobietizer oil leke aata hoon mast imported japan ka....bra ke hook apne aap vahin ke vahin khul ke toot jaayenge....

Rest the focus right now is on a good dancing chick with figure but average in looks in China gate....aap aao kabhi western side ke mai khano me....

is mahine me kisi din ka plan bana ke aapko ping karoonga....is baar bevdi aur uske bable dono gaye........

Invincible bhai,

You didn't came on Friday.
So I was compelled to dance with Bewdi bangalan. Her boobs were about to get out of her choli (in fact it was a blouse).

She has a big black mole on the top of her left boob. When I asked her, whether it is a natural mole or manufactured one, she told me to feel it by my hands.

When I put my hands (rather squeezed) on the boobs, I forgot about the mole and felt the softness of the fresh flesh. Awesome was feeling.

My regular girl Chipku's face had become red after seeing this.

He he he he....

Since you didn't come, I hv to take care of both of them.

Akhir bhai ki pyar ka khyal rakhna hamara duty hai...

Pm me if you coming by chance any day this side. Bring also my dearest NM bhai also.

Bangalan is waiting for you..

Milten hain fir

Cheers

PC

ai NM

Definitely it was one of the best night of my Mongering life.

Cheers

NM

Fantastic FR NM bro. I am glad that you had a great time. Nice that you have darling who can pass through a five star hotel without raising eyebrows. Lucky you.

Thanks bro

Why we should be worried about others eye brows or what they think...we pay them right price and they have to provide services. Make sure that girl were decent cloths that's it...even small time lodges looks more embrassing to me...where all lodge staff look you and girl with different expressions, which gives a weird feeling.

Itna dusaro ke baare me sochenge to DB ja nahi payenge ya fir muh par kapda bandh kar jana padega.

5 star hotels are safest place for such activities...LE never comes there....most of five star are alive because of prostitution only.

Cheers

NM
Fantastic FR NM bro. I am glad that you had a great time. Nice that you have darling who can pass through a five star hotel without raising eyebrows. Lucky you.

What are the contents of this product? Sometimes there are metal contents (bhasma) which can cause toxicity if taken over a long period of time. Be careful, play hard and play safe.

honestly i don't know its contents. i take these may be 4 times a year for a span of 12-15 mongering days alternating every 2 days (not taking it continuously every day). i have been doing this for nearly 10 years, so far no issues...
here's a link to it : https://www.everydayerections.com/b...l-ingredients-what-is-in-black-ant-king-pills

Last edited:
So after a dull weekend
Good to See great FRs by Nm and PC and Devil

NM80 is seasoned well experienced monger
Seasoned monger is the one who can enjoy in KLPD also and can put excellent FR out of a not so happening Db visit
It is a great skill
And more than writing silks ,it denotes the person's attitude towards life
Always be happy
Always looking towards positive sides
Always exploring new things
All new mongers should learn from NM80

NM80 bro ..give my regards to Ramlal

( be aware bro
Ramlal can sniff every perfume and scent ..he knows where u go ..

Just kidding )

PC is another Gem on this forum
Mongers who go beyond Sex

Last 3 lines of your FR are Epic
Mix with people who are not of your age and social class and language
It teaches you life
I fully agree
Infact that's the motto of mongering
To see and meet and feel different people ..

PC we are waiting for your next black buster movie

Devil Bro

My bro ..my fellow scorpion
I know what you are trying to tell

Scorpions are emotional people
Very emotional
They put a big mask of practicality but inside they are very emotional

So you are .

Too much emotions is weakness of scorpions

My suggestion

U need urgent water removal with some one good

Catch one nice indie and do it this weekend before Shravan begins
Take my word bro
That will make things better for you

Now about the Perspective
We all know Db gals have short life and most of them become miserable at the end of their youth

Question is what you and me can do about it ?

One thing we can do is to treat them with respect
Most of the mongers on this forum are good to gals
Most of us , overpay them for what ever service they provide ..be it Dance or Fondling or Sex
We don't abuse them
We don't force them
Infact people like Ilketomonger and PC treat them like princess and not like Dassis
We never go with underage gals

So now anything more can we do ?

Answer is no

Everyone has a destiny and it is their destiny
We don't write it
Isn't it bro ?

So let them be in their world with their destiny

Do all of them do bad ?
No
I know one who has four flats in thane
I know one who runs beauti parlor as side business
I know one who is into business of construction at her native place

So most of them plan well and settle down in old age either in Mumbai or native place

Now are they only one who are in bad shape due to destiny ?

What about those kids who beg on street ?
What about those in orphanages with no parents ?
What about those in old age home waiting for death ?
What about those who live on streets outside the hospital for taking treatment ?
Once go to Tata cancer hospital in Parel and you wil come to know what I mean

So their is loads of pain in this world
So what should we do ?

Try to change what we can and leave rest to God

E.g. I fund education for around 10 kids in one of the night school in Mumbai
I give them everything
Clothes , books ,fees , meals

( my name Uncle comes from these kids
They call me Uncle
Otherwise I am not at all Uncle age
Nor I do I look like a Uncle
U may have noted that)

I know it is a very small thing
And there are loads of people in Mumbai who do many more and bigger things
There must be loads of monger on the forum who must be doing something like this or bigger than this
I never tell this to any one
But put it hear so that you can get some
Perception of what you can do ..

U can't change fate of dance bar gals

But there are others for whom you can do something

Do it if u can

In Bhagwat Geeta Bhagwan Krishna has said

There are situations which you can not change
And There are situations which you can change

The wise man is the one who understands the difference between thsec two situations
And act accordingly

Uncle Sam

So after a dull weekend
Good to See great FRs by Nm and PC and Devil

NM80 is seasoned well experienced monger
Seasoned monger is the one who can enjoy in KLPD also and can put excellent FR out of a not so happening Db visit
It is a great skill
And more than writing silks ,it denotes the person's attitude towards life
Always be happy
Always looking towards positive sides
Always exploring new things
All new mongers should learn from NM80

NM80 bro ..give my regards to Ramlal

( be aware bro
Ramlal can sniff every perfume and scent ..he knows where u go ..

Just kidding )

PC is another Gem on this forum
Mongers who go beyond Sex

Last 3 lines of your FR are Epic
Mix with people who are not of your age and social class and language
It teaches you life
I fully agree
Infact that's the motto of mongering
To see and meet and feel different people ..

PC we are waiting for your next black buster movie

Devil Bro

My bro ..my fellow scorpion
I know what you are trying to tell

Scorpions are emotional people
Very emotional
They put a big mask of practicality but inside they are very emotional

So you are .

Too much emotions is weakness of scorpions

My suggestion

U need urgent water removal with some one good

Catch one nice indie and do it this weekend before Shravan begins
Take my word bro
That will make things better for you

Now about the Perspective
We all know Db gals have short life and most of them become miserable at the end of their youth

Question is what you and me can do about it ?

One thing we can do is to treat them with respect
Most of the mongers on this forum are good to gals
Most of us , overpay them for what ever service they provide ..be it Dance or Fondling or Sex
We don't abuse them
We don't force them
Infact people like Ilketomonger and PC treat them like princess and not like Dassis
We never go with underage gals

So now anything more can we do ?

Answer is no

Everyone has a destiny and it is their destiny
We don't write it
Isn't it bro ?

So let them be in their world with their destiny

Do all of them do bad ?
No
I know one who has four flats in thane
I know one who runs beauti parlor as side business
I know one who is into business of construction at her native place

So most of them plan well and settle down in old age either in Mumbai or native place

Now are they only one who are in bad shape due to destiny ?

What about those kids who beg on street ?
What about those in orphanages with no parents ?
What about those in old age home waiting for death ?
What about those who live on streets outside the hospital for taking treatment ?
Once go to Tata cancer hospital in Parel and you wil come to know what I mean

So their is loads of pain in this world
So what should we do ?

Try to change what we can and leave rest to God

E.g. I fund education for around 10 kids in one of the night school in Mumbai
I give them everything
Clothes , books ,fees , meals

( my name Uncle comes from these kids
They call me Uncle
Otherwise I am not at all Uncle age
Nor I do I look like a Uncle
U may have noted that)

I know it is a very small thing
And there are loads of people in Mumbai who do many more and bigger things
There must be loads of monger on the forum who must be doing something like this or bigger than this
I never tell this to any one
But put it hear so that you can get some
Perception of what you can do ..

U can't change fate of dance bar gals

But there are others for whom you can do something

Do it if u can

In Bhagwat Geeta Bhagwan Krishna has said

There are situations which you can not change
And There are situations which you can change

The wise man is the one who understands the difference between thsec two situations
And act accordingly

Uncle Sam
True every word......

I agree wat we can do we should rest, every one has to do there own deeds in their life, no one can do it for them... the max or least we can do is, if anything can be done from our side than do it, rest nothing is in our hands......

As you rightly pointed out in Geeta.... "It is said one should do its own Karma and not worry of any sort of outcomes, cause no one has any control over those outcomes..."

and i also agree truly many forum mongers respect all the girls in DB and OB (or may be mostly all)... Which is absolutely good thing to do.....

About Side business or secondary business, Its a good thing some of them are doing it.... It is always good.....

We all have our charities..... however possible we do it.....

Bro... releasing water is done on regular basis....... not with Indies and DB and OB but yaaa known one's with no exchange..... But surely will try some indie's.... lots of new available nowadays....

Read this amazing concept about Karma...

"Around 2,500 years ago, a very important concept emerges in India. It's called Karma. Karma we think has always been a part of the Indian tradition. In the early Vedic scriptures it's not very clear. Karma basically means performing Yagya. Karma, also refers to a conceptual principle that originated in India, often descriptively called the principle of Karma, sometimes as the Karma theory or the law of Karma. The scholars of the Dharmasatras came up with the idea of Debt. You have debt, when you have birth in this world, in the society you have Rin. And you have to repay debt when you are living in the society before you go to the forest as a hermit. Before you renounce the world, before you become a Shramana, you have to repay debt. And the concept which emerges is Panchamahayagya.

Now what is this concept? It means that, when you are born, you come with a balance sheet of debt. You owe your life with your ancestors and parents. You owe the privileges that you have. You are born in a rich family, you have got privileges whatever family you have come from. That you get food every day. That someone takes care of you. That you have a family name, social position, status wealth and power. You have to repay the debt since it came to you. So now you have to repay the debt to all the people who gave it to you. You have to repay debt to the Rishi's who made your life a civilised cultured lifestyle.

The whole concept is first you make money and then you give back to society. But the traditional Indian concept of Rin was very different. You come in debt. So responsibility comes with birth. The fact that you are born, that you are taken care of by your parents and your family and you are raised, you have to repay the debt. You are part of the economic process from the time you are born. And until you repay your debt to society, you cannot renounce the world. This is a fundamental concept in Hinduism, Buddhism and Jainism."

Devil...

Last edited:
Y'day had no plan to go to DB but mere friend ko kya mood aaya after 4-5 drinks bola chalo jate hai
so reached C P, all table were occupied , luckily 1 table ho gaya khali. my regular dasi came after few mins asked me konse gane pe nachu. I said aaj paise nahi hai tujhe dene ko. she smiled and replied maine thodi mange hai paise, mai to tumhare liye nachungi. wow I like that.

After few minutes song started she came to dance I asked which song she said wait aap ko pasand aayega
than here comes - Bharo Mang Meri Bharo (Akshay & Mamta) wow man kya choice hai uski song ki aur uspe uska dance totally awesome
woh floor pe aapna badan bichahe - can't control myself waiter ko bola change lane ko and here goes notes flashing up
ang se ang lagake - couldn't control I too hit the floor and started dancing with her.

Wow kya dance kiya maja aa gaya.
Very few dancer who can dance very good on slow songs.

Sun-day bar vashi. Go straight from satara towards kings. In the signal left will be sairat. Take right. Search for hotel navratan . Go forward 100m on service lane. You will a big sign of Sunday bar;)

Sunday @ Sunday
Not tried a new place since a month so took the lead from a recent FR of Bakkarcarzy

Plotted the detailed instructions on map and found that the place is diagonally opposite to Vashi Bus depot. took a BEST bus ride after long time.

Sun-day
Reached there by about 10.15... first hall is on left side of stair case... Virtually empty place...
2nd hall, Orchestra setup... Few girls on stage and some more on floor.. took a single seater table on right flank of stage...
3-4 NE girls on stage... Infact count of NE on stage was more than others..

On the floor there were usual Rajasthani and MP Gals. Not many 19s/20s eye-candies as seen in Turbhe bars.. rare 9/10 girls

So the OB girls take turns in dancing on the songs played by mock orchestra.
Liked one flat tummy NE chick dancing on stage, good interpersonal skills, firm hand shake, not shy, sweet nothing chit chat... Danced well on requested song.. but couldn't set the stage on fire

Turn of another girl on stage.. She danced well on Navlakkha dilade. Not an easy song for untrained dancer. Called her to table .. made her dance on another 2songs.... was wearing a coin belt.. which makes a sexy rustling sound on belly dance movements...paisa vasool.. paid the dues

by 11am the floor was flooded with more gals coming in batches but none of them were dancing.. all only on hile-dule mode and collecting their COLLECTIONs...

Had to leave early today. Will repeat in coming week.

Seems to be a new management.. Coatwalas, waiters and in general everyone were well behaved as of now.

Shoutbox
  1. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 PAYAL PEARL, MONIKA, NIMRAT, PAOLA, RAVEN, MALIYA, AAVI, KANIKA, KIRAN 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  2. Pink Flower Spa:
    ✰ 416.299.5515 ✰ 3300 McNicoll Ave, Unit #A8, Scarborough ✰🇱🇧🇱🇧 A talented Girl from Lebanon is joining our team bringing with her a unique set of skillsand a fresh perspective....🇻🇳🇻🇳 Selena (New) Vietnamese just 19Yrs, young & curvy, pretty...🇹🇼🇻🇳Ruby Taiwanese | Vietnamese, medium build and shapely, pretty...🇨🇳🇻🇳Kelly (New) is Chinese Vietnamese, standing tall with captivating beauty and a radiant complexion....✰ PINK FLOWER SPA ✰ 416.299.5515 ✰ 3300 McNicoll Ave, Unit #A8
  3. Flowers Spa:
    ✰ BLUEXADO SPA ✰ 416.357.9797 ✰ 1102 Centre St, Unit #6, Thornhill Vaughan 🇻🇳🇻🇳 Anna (New) from HÀNỘI Vietnam beautiful, white skin, big booty...Great Service...🇨🇳🇻🇳 Jessie | Jullie (New) 19Yrs Chinese | Vietnamese, young and pretty...Great Service+...🇭🇰🇭🇰 Sherry | Cici (New) 22Yrs HongKong beautiful, petite, sensitive chest, pretty face...Service Queen...✰ BLUEXADO SPA ✰ 416.357.9797 ✰ 1102 Centre St, Unit #6, Thornhill Vaughan
  4. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, NINA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  5. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom spa ♨️♨️♨️ table shower body scrub 👍👍👍We have 3 beautiful young girls working today, young and lovely new girl Suki and Tiffany Specialising in table shower body scrub massages and offering deep massages Cici🤗🤗🤗🤗5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke.Please call ☎️416-817-3366 to book and Walk in the back door there is plenty of parking available
  6. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Young Slim Sexy Chinese Emma, Young Curvy Sexy Latina Karen, Young Slim Thai Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  7. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-06Today we have 5 girls on Saturday: Jennifer - CBC girl with large breasts and a nice booty to compliment her fun services Vicky - cute spinner with a slim frame and services Sandy -... 💋💋new girl Linda💋💋
  8. KSpa:
    SATURDAY at 𝐊 𝐒𝐏𝐀: CICI, HELEN, YOYO & CINDY. Unit B6-4227 Sheppard Ave East Scarborough, ON (Just East of Midland Ave) ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟵𝟮-𝟳𝟱𝟲𝟴 ☎️ CICI is a slim 110 Lbs & pretty 23 years “Must Try” honey, with all menus available. HELEN stands 5’3” & weighs 110 Lbs, with nice 34D pillows to comfort you. YOYO is JAPANESE, 21 Yrs, 5’2” & 115 Lbs, with a nice big ass & great service.
  9. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan just ar
  10. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Foxy -🔥Your new addiction at Sparkling Spa! A tall 5’7” sexy Korean girl with a wild ro
  11. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Monica ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Wendy ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  12. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Lucky, Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  13. SunriseRH:
    SATURDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 SPA: JUDY. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ JUDY is a YOUNG AND ATTRACTIVE Chinese girl. Details to follow, & hopefully a pic...
  14. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Ivy ❤️ is new girl in our branch, shy and sweet but also very vocal and needy, she demands your happiness and satisfaction. Slim body, supple soft breasts with long nipples and a toned bum bum will have you intoxicated by Ivy’s good looks
  15. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Young Slim Sexy Chinese Emma, Young Curvy Sexy Latina Karen, Young Slim Thai Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  16. NewOriental:
    SATURDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded.
  17. ASPA:
    SATUR𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Jenny and best massage Rachel. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ JENNY is a sexy Asian honey, about 165 Cms., slim to medium build, beautiful natural 36C’s, long sexy legs & big hips, good massage & excellent services. Jenny has sexy smooth skin and a very good personality.
  18. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️MAGGIE, TARA & YOYO. Maggie is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like. Tara is a young & pretty Asian girl with big melons and fun services. New Girl Yoyo is a very beautiful slim Chinese lady, 165Cms & 116 Lbs with natural D Cups
  19. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, NINA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  20. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Niko & Tracy, *nicole tracy cindy Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Niko/color] is tall, very pretty, and slim with a sexy body, natural C Cups and long nipples.
  21. Dreaminn:
    SATURDAY at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: ELSA, SOPHIA & TINA. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ ELSA is slim, petite & very pretty student, early 20’s about 5’2” and 105 Lbs. Elsa has an innocent look about her, but she can drive you wild with pleasure, and provides a great massage. SOPHIA is a young & beautiful 21 year old Vietnamese lady, slim
  22. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet student Sophia and young cute Yoyo with 36DD , pretty Ella and fun GFE Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  23. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom spa ♨️♨️♨️ table shower body scrub 👍👍👍We have 3 beautiful young girls working today, young and lovely new girl Suki and Tiffany Specialising in table shower body scrub massages and offering deep massages Cici🤗🤗🤗🤗5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke.Please call ☎️416-817-3366 to book and Walk in the back door there is plenty of parking available
  24. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 PAYAL PEARL, MONIKA, NIMRAT, PAOLA, RAVEN, MALIYA, AAVI, KANIKA, KIRAN 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  25. Moon203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st Turkish Persian girl &big boobs BoBo in Friday and Saturday
  26. KSpa:
    FRIDAY at 𝐊 𝐒𝐏𝐀: HELEN, SUKI & CINDY. Unit B6-4227 Sheppard Ave East Scarborough, ON (Just East of Midland Ave) ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟵𝟮-𝟳𝟱𝟲𝟴 ☎️ HELEN is a pretty Chinese babe, 24, 5’3” & 115 Lbs, can provide good services. SUKI is 23, 5’2” & 100 Lbs, 34C with a slim & sweet sexy body. CINDY is slim & pretty with a 5’3” sexy body, big boobs 34D, and a nice curvy bum. Cindy can relax all your cares
  27. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: EMMA & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ EMMA is a very young girl from Portugal, tall, skinny & beautiful. SUMMER is an incredibly sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services.
  28. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY, HELEN & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs
  29. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 LUCY, ASHA, NISHA, AMANDA, MAY, SARIKA, KIRAN, SANA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  30. ASPA:
    𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗮𝘁 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: 𝗔𝗺𝘆 & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  31. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Cindy & Lina Cindy is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Lina is very well known for her great services and her impressive shapely ass. Come and see why! You will be glad you did.
  32. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Mia, Nana & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves. She can bbbj like a queen, & is open to dfk & cfs.
  33. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who Wa
  34. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SARIKA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  35. SugarLoveSpa:
    Friday at 𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: Ashley & Tiffany. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ ASHLEY is a beautiful fair skinned Spanish mix lady with D boobs, and a full menu to please you. TIFFANY is an amazing slim petite doll with natural 34C melons, slim waist, & a cute little booty. Tiffany has incredible bbbj skills, tastes as sweet as honey, and can drive you wild.
  36. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Michelle,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Sonia,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry 🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  37. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cici , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica ,Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . 🏠 2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  38. Dreaminn:
    FRIDAY at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: EMILY, KELLY & TINA. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ EMILY is a tall Chinese girl, 170Cms with nice natural C Cups and long brown hair. Emily is open minded and very friendly. KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim model figure, 5’3” with unreal bbbj skills & very liberal services.
  39. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  40. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Yoyo 😍is beautiful tall sexy student. She has nice bum and very good massage and has great playful service. Such a beautiful sexy smile. She knows how too please you with her slim sexy body and bring joy and happiness😍Real pictures of Y
  41. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet student Summer and young cute Tina with Curve body, sexy Coco and pretty GFE Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  42. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Young Slim Sexy Chinese Yoyo, Young Sexy Slim Chinese Emma, Young Slim Thai Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  43. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom spa ♨️♨️♨️ table shower body scrub 👍👍👍We have 3 beautiful young girls working today, young and lovely Mia and Jenny Specialising in table shower body scrub massages and offering deep massages Cici🤗🤗🤗🤗5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke.Please call ☎️416-817-3366 to book and Walk in the back door there is plenty of parking available
  44. normaljob12:
    Call Girls In Delhi 9153335777 Hauz Khas Escorts Hot Hello boys My name is Simran I'm 22 years old. I live in New Delhi Safdarjung Enclave area Justdial :- 9153335777 Genuine & satisfaction Real Profiles and Trusted Call Girls and Escort Service Provide In Delhi NCR. Note; advance for incall,
  45. kiara445:
    K spa
  46. kiara445:
    Q spa
  47. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Thursday:New girl Tina💋💋 Vittoria- Sweet school girl with a large serving of naughtiness Angela- Slim beauty with long legs and nice proportions Julia- Exotic...
  48. 25centcdn:
    Etobicoke
  49. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  50. Moon203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Good service Cuban girl Mimi in Thursday
Back