dance bars in navi mumbai

Did anyone watch the loksabha debate on no confidence? In the end what do we recollect about the debate? Hug and a Wink. Why?
Because that is what gets told to us many times in news channels, news papers and then it is permanently registered in our brain. There were several good points, but all we recollect is a Hug and a Wink.

Likewise, someone bad mouthing someone else in this group, with hidden names does not hold a great value. But because we talk about it so many times, it gets registered in our mind. Kuch to hua tha... and tgen we start digging ki yaar kya hua tha???

Moreover, If I say bad about Mr X, how does that matter to him? All the people knowing Mr X would know its shit, and those who dont know, dont even care, unless we remind them by talking on the same subject..
So the message is Ignoraye Namah...

And by the way, we are here to discuss common interests, which is girls, baki sab bakwas hai... to phir, Matar Paneer pe focus karo yaar... enjoy

Hi guys I m new to this forum n need u r help. Can we take gals out for FS from rasana or Mayur or any other db ? Is there any lodge available.

yaar kabhi kabhi lagta hai ye navi mumbai ka bar hai ya new jersey ka sabhi log english mein he he apni feeling express karte hai

Sent from my ASUS_X00TD using Tapatalk

Hi guys I m new to this forum n need u r help. Can we take gals out for FS from rasana or Mayur or any other db ? Is there any lodge available.
Bhai zaraa padhlega to sabka bhalaa hoga...yaha Sab itni gheraai ki baaton me uljhe hai aur tu hai ki wohi ghise peete sawaal.

Bura laga? ...lagne ke liye hi bola. Not for just you, but for every one who asks queries.

Please padho. Aage badho.

But at the end of the day cannot end the post without answering your query.

Yes you can, the coatwalas will arrange the lodge for you.

Thanda lena...

Anglo.

Sent from my CPH1859 using Tapatalk

Nazar lag gayi Bhai forum to.

Utaarni padegi.

Sab apne apne tareeko se nazar utaaro.

But let's get it back to what it was.

ROCKING!!!!

Hope it happens at the earleist.

Amen!!!

Utaarni padegi.

ROCKING!!!!

Amen!!!

such forums never die down. i believe all our forum friends r mature enough, for sure it will start rocking again...

Bhai zaraa padhlega to sabka bhalaa hoga...yaha Sab itni gheraai ki baaton me uljhe hai aur tu hai ki wohi ghise peete sawaal.

Bura laga? ...lagne ke liye hi bola. Not for just you, but for every one who asks queries.

Please padho. Aage badho.

But at the end of the day cannot end the post without answering your query.

Yes you can, the coatwalas will arrange the lodge for you.

Thanda lena...

Anglo.

Wahhh Anglo bhai, thappad bhi mara aur malham bhi lagaya. As I said I m new to such kind of forum, so it will get little time to come on track.
Btw thanks a lot for u r information.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Utaarni padegi.

ROCKING!!!!

Amen!!!

Anglo bhai

Uttara karna padega

I have a person in mind who can do this uttara.

It's well known BB

U guessed it wrong it's not baba Bengali
But it's bevdi Bangalan from cabana.

All she needs is a banana and two nimbus
With a fee of 10001 rs only including place and a MC dowell quarter.

Satisfaction guaranteed.

Koi bhi pareshaani ho
Shararik kamzori
Biwi se narazgi .
Forum mein Mann mutav

Yaadi apka bank balance kum nahi ho raha hai.

Ek baar avashya miley.
Baar baar milogey

(P.S - she is a grt nrutyika )

Newbies pls stay away as this is addictive.
I am not promoting any black magic .
It's light humour ***

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 Pro using Tapatalk

It is evident that you are talking about me bro, you could have well taken my name...

Now Bro, don't jump the gun. Hold patience. Proof for defamation please...

I discussed with MK about people sharing FR and my doubts on Friday, PMed Sam as he posted to mention the name in the forum. Having high respect, reasoned him on why I will not do it, provided enough proof for me to believe. The same to your friend on PM and he may agree. Sam can confirm how cautious I was. Discussed only with two highly respected persons in this forum who have enough maturity to make judgement. Read through old posts to judge your friend, realized I have met him with hornyamit in Rasna. PMed Sam about this with positive statements about your friend. I had no intention of dragging this to forum. I'm more annoyed on person sitting and gathering information about forum members and more specifically me.

PMed your friend. No response for two days. Was not bothered, your friend came back with a response yesterday saying he has not done wrong and asking me to confirm from Jackyass. Surprised where Jackyass and now you are involved.

Mate, let me know where I lacked maturity and who has dragged this to public.

Please protest by staying in the forum...

FYI, Massage planet account cannot be deleted, it will be purged after a year due to inactivity :) I really contemplated leaving forum and that is how I found the info and if I had to leave the forum, would have left quietly.

Apologies Sam and MK to have taken your name... Sam, MK feel free to voice if anything wrong by me and I will take it positively to maintain the sanctity of the forum.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6000 using Tapatalk

Buddy, he had some discussions with me but l'm not vouching for anyone. Don't understand why they pulled me into this.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

It is not fair from these two guys leaving the forum throwing tantrums. This is an act of cowardness and I condemned this. Forum members are not fools and cannot be taken for granted.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
A lot has been written over last one week about privacy... let’s all take one step back and think “if our photo in compromising position is posted on social network for one hour & it falls in wrong hands how would we react”.... I for sure would have blown my top as photo falling in wrong hands could result in mental pressure as well as financial loss also (u need to pay one or the other to buy back peace)

I am impressed by the maturity and calmness shown by @iliketomonger bro. Have never met him but hats off to the maturity and calmness

Now for people leaving the group... we all need to agree if two people leave five people come in daily & I am sure even after this forum crosses 1000 pages there will be one new member per day asking below query

1) where is Kishore
2) what is the difference between SB/DB/OB
3) do we get entry opportunity @ these bars
4) what time do they open
5) most importantly their google maps will not work and questions will be asked about Mayur or rasna location

Few things will never change and so is the pressure Johnny puts on u.. probably two guys are not responding & informed us about leaving forum but they will definitely be reading all posts as Johnny never sleeps.

Guys let’s get back to normalcy once again... let’s accept this is the best ever forum wher such sensitive topic has been discussed without even one Gaali... yeh kahaan milega... let’s move on...

Kahi suni maaf karo... Kaam pe lago.. we have a different bonding build within this grp... I know the chutiyappa which is happening in other grps.But this grp is definitely not like other. we have build this palace where the newbies admire the FRs, suggestions and the help which senior members provide to them.Lets not fall for this issue.. I know privacy is very important. We must be compliant to that.. but I think we learned a big thing .Keep that in mind and carry on..we need to rise up and get going..chalo yaaro khatam kardo yeh narazgi. Grp chodke kya milega, stay in group we need your experiences.. shayad aapke post se kisi ka Bhala ho.. Always remember we are not friends we r family...

Yeda Anna..

Sent from my Lenovo P2a42 using Tapatalk

When Anna said we are family, couldn't have agreed more.

Blood relations - NO.

But hope you all have seen Wednesday.

It goes like this -

Kher: Tumhara Koi Jaan - Pahachan Wala Mara THa In Blast Me ??

Shah: Kuu.. Mujhe Us Din Kaa Intzaar Karna Chahiye Jab Mera Koi Apna Bewajah Is Tarah Ki Jalil Maut Mare Tab Apko Mera Ye Kadam Jayaj Malum Hoga.......Haa Janana Hi hai To Suniye, Mera Apna Koi Tha Us Train Me....Bis - Ikkis Saal Kaa Tha.. Naam Nahi Janta Hu Mai Uska, Roz Milta tha First class Me..Fatak Pe Latke, Muskura Ke, Haath Hila ke Hello Kahta Tha, Mai BHi jawab Me Usko Hello Kahta Tha.. Aise Bahot Sare Log The Ek - Dusre Ko Naam Se Nahi Jante The Par Sirf Hello Se Jante The.. Hadse Se Ek Roz Pahle Usne Muskura ke Mujhe Apni Engagement Ring Dikhayi Thi, He Was Very Happy.. Agle Roz Meri Train Miss Ho gayi Me Bach Gaya,Par Wo Nahi Bacha.. Uske Baad Me Train Me Gaya To Meri Jaan - Pahchan Ka Koi Nahi Tha Sab Naye Chahre The..

This what forum is to me, mk, Sam, PC Bhai, nm, bond, mark, jacktr, pktight/lele, Anna, iliketomonger, and other old timers.

We come here to say hi hello and share, dekha nahi jaana nahi but ek dusre ke well wishers.

Wellwishers not just for mongering, in every aspect of life.

Abhi bhi jisko baat samajh me nahi aa rahi..bheed Kam Karo.

Baat samajh me aayi....toh stay around. Pyaar milega.

So much to hate in the real world. At least ye virtual world me to pyaar baaton.

One analogy for the forum...

Kisine nawab ya fareed ka seekh khaaya hai.

Run down places, serving just three things...'melt in your mouth' beef seekh, oil fried paratha and cold drinks. Pudina, pudine ki chutney and kaanda complimentary unlimited. Working dusk till Dawn (thats when most of us are active too).

It's a place jaha -

daru piya huwa musalman bhi aata hai.

Beef khane waala Hindu bhi aata hai

Koi audi se nikalta hai, koi ciaz se, koi swift see, koi apni rickshaw/taxi se toh koi apni bike se utarta hai. Desi daru ke nashe me jhoomte log bhi aate hai.

Maine sabke saath ek table par baithke Khana khaaya hai..

Business guy ho, rickshaw waala ho, taxi waala ho...ek dusre ko dekhkar muskaraaya hai.

Kabhi kabhi baat bhi kar li regarding food and service....coz everyone is having the same stuff.

Aur jaate waqt salaam dua karke nikalta hoo.

Ye forum mera woh Adda hai.

Above any caste, creed and class.

Idhar aao 2-4 seekh khao, muskurao, dua do, sojao. Gaali Dene ke liye din me nikalna duniyaa ko jo tumhaari aaye din leti hai.

Yaha nahi.

Anglo.

Last edited:

Great post @Anglo bhai. I have not been active here since I left India 6 months ago, but do peek in from time to time to soak in the wisdom of guys like you, @Unclesam , @mongerking26 , @PKtight , @Pratapchan , @Jackytr , @Mark Dsouza et al. For me, it is like taking a pleasant break from my daily routine life in pardes. Of course weekly strip club trips and a monthly mongering trips to Tijuana (Mexico) keep me sane as well.

Keep rocking guys... I am looking forward to my next visit to Navi Mumbai in a few months.

By the way, your description of Nawab and Fareed's seekh reminded me of the time I spent at Noor Mohamaddi (Bhendi Bazar) and the old tiny Bade Miya in Colaba around 20 years ago. Just curious, where are Nawab's and Fareed's located?

Great post @Anglo bhai. I have not been active here since I left India 6 months ago, but do peek in from time to time to soak in the wisdom of guys like you, @Unclesam , @mongerking26 , @PKtight , @Pratapchan , @Jackytr , @Mark Dsouza et al. For me, it is like taking a pleasant break from my daily routine life in pardes. Of course weekly strip club trips and a monthly mongering trips to Tijuana (Mexico) keep me sane as well.

Keep rocking guys... I am looking forward to my next visit to Navi Mumbai in a few months.

By the way, your description of Nawab and Fareed's seekh reminded me of the time I spent at Noor Mohamaddi (Bhendi Bazar) and the old tiny Bade Miya in Colaba around 20 years ago. Just curious, where are Nawab's and Fareed's located?
Food forum khol lete Bhai...jacktr will also join us there, so will nm with his handmade delicacies

Nawab at three places kurla next to kamran cinema, do tanki near jj flyover and kamathipura.

Fareed in jogeshwari

Noor mohammadi me shaahi plate Khana..

Bade bhool jao ab...gone to dogs.

Aao kabhi to batana...

I am game for an outing..

Good food and dance incites me more than anything else...even gals.

Anglo

Hi
Good morning

Well said Angelo
We are all mongering family

So let me put a nice and funny FR about my yesterday mongering so as to divert everyone's attention to mongering

Wild cats

Yesterday my Dassi from Kapal Panvel send me a message through captain that she wants to serve me in office
Please come

I said ok
Let's go
Wednesday was shut down day due to stupid strike so it was mongering time on Thursday
Send message across that I will come by 7 pm

Being Scorpion by Sun Sign ..I always follow meeting time ( unless there is gross emergency reason )
Scorpions are very punctual

Any fellow Scorpion on Forum ?

So travelled to silk Route and reached at sharp 7 pm
Car parking is a issue near Kapal
Whole road infront is muddy

Anyways told driver to park at a distance and went in
Captain and manager and part owner all greeted me
I was the only one customer as expected
Took a sit in side section

Kapal is very big
It has one side section next to VIP room where due to Arrangements of Pillers ..one get more privacy and it Becoems a sort of semi private section where other customers can not easily see the dance and your action with the gal

So started the waiting game

Gals start pouring in slowly
Every one trying to grab my attention
But Scorpions are loyal
They don't ditch easily
So waited for my Dassi
15 mins
30 mins
45 mins
Bloody 8 pm
Still no sign of her
The hall was full with glas and but I was not interested in any one
By 8 pm I thought she ditched me
Asked captain
He said phone not working due to blockade
So finally at 8 pm after one hour waiting called another tall and fair Dassi
She is from Grant road
Born in mumbai
Her mother was also working in same line

So asked her to dance
I was bored and more or less I did not want to disappoint captain
So showered money on her
She was very eager to please
After 3 songs ..by 8.15 pm original Dasai came
She said
As Internet was closed she could not get Ola from Kharghar
I said ok ..u should have called captain and told him as phone was working
Then I told her now let new gal dance as she has started the show

My Dassi stood there and did not let the other gal dance
Both had verbal fights

And can you imagine

Both have physical CAT Fight on the floor

Oh my god
That's the first time I saw two Dance bar gals fighting with each other with fist and kicks and what not

Both actually pullling each other's hairs

It was a gala time for few other customers who had come till that time

I was dam embarrassed

I told manger the best thing is that I am leaving
So no need to fight for who will dance
What non sense cat fight is this

Aree Itna Zhagda to Meri bibi bhi nahi karegi mere liye

( I don't know
She might do also
Females are difficult to predict )

Anyways I walked out
Manager came to me
Sir I will open VIP for you
U take any gal and sit alone
Please don't go with bad mood

I like professional attitude of these dance bar managers
They always want customers to be happy
All of us should learn this in our business

Anyway my mood was off

I left
I am sure when I go next both Dassis and manger will put extra efforts to please me

Next time I wil get VIP opened
Let's see

So then went to Crazy boys

Oh man
The place was Jam packed by 9 pm

My Dassi immediately stoped her dance on the other table and came to me

I liked this

Attention

(Who dose not like it ? )

And man then the way she danced
Oh god
For 45 mins
She was doing Wild Dance
Non stop
Like a Wild Cat

Whole of Crazy boys was Crazy to see her dance

We had a gals time
She knows all my fav songs including Choli ke peeche

She dose unique things
Like lying on floor
And I lie on sofa ( where we sit ) and then I put finger in her mouth and she sucks it
I grab her Choli
Kiss her cleavage
Kiss her lips
Kiss her naval
Kiss her hips

She lying on floor
I lying on sofa
We kissing each other

Like Mughle Aazam
Shehazada Salim with Kaneez wali Feeling
Ek dum Dhamal
WILD SCENES
Total paisa wassoool
All on the floor
In a middle sit of last row

All the mongers were and gals were just watching us

Great fun
She is the only Dassi I have who has potential to Empty Uncle Sam's pocket

I don't know why mongers on Forum don't visit Crazy boys

There are other items also
It is just that I get awesome service with this Dassi that I just can not push her over

So bro keep mongering
And keep finding WILD Cats

Ultimately Dogs need Cats to Chase

Uncle Sam

Blood relations - NO.

But hope you all have seen Wednesday.

It goes like this -

Kher: Tumhara Koi Jaan - Pahachan Wala Mara THa In Blast Me ??

Shah: Kuu.. Mujhe Us Din Kaa Intzaar Karna Chahiye Jab Mera Koi Apna Bewajah Is Tarah Ki Jalil Maut Mare Tab Apko Mera Ye Kadam Jayaj Malum Hoga.......Haa Janana Hi hai To Suniye, Mera Apna Koi Tha Us Train Me....Bis - Ikkis Saal Kaa Tha.. Naam Nahi Janta Hu Mai Uska, Roz Milta tha First class Me..Fatak Pe Latke, Muskura Ke, Haath Hila ke Hello Kahta Tha, Mai BHi jawab Me Usko Hello Kahta Tha.. Aise Bahot Sare Log The Ek - Dusre Ko Naam Se Nahi Jante The Par Sirf Hello Se Jante The.. Hadse Se Ek Roz Pahle Usne Muskura ke Mujhe Apni Engagement Ring Dikhayi Thi, He Was Very Happy.. Agle Roz Meri Train Miss Ho gayi Me Bach Gaya,Par Wo Nahi Bacha.. Uske Baad Me Train Me Gaya To Meri Jaan - Pahchan Ka Koi Nahi Tha Sab Naye Chahre The..

This what forum is to me, mk, Sam, PC Bhai, nm, bond, mark, jacktr, pktight/lele, Anna, iliketomonger, and other old timers.

We come here to say hi hello and share, dekha nahi jaana nahi but ek dusre ke well wishers.

Wellwishers not just for mongering, in every aspect of life.

Abhi bhi jisko baat samajh me nahi aa rahi..bheed Kam Karo.

Baat samajh me aayi....toh stay around. Pyaar milega.

So much to hate in the real world. At least yes virtual world me to pyaar baaton.

One analogy for the forum...

Run down places, serving just three things...'melt in your mouth' beef seekh, oil fried paratha and cold drinks. Pudina, pudine ki chutney and kaanda complimentary unlimited. Working dusk till Dawn (thats when most of us are active too).

It's a place jaha -

daru piya huwa musalman bhi aata hai.

Beef khane waala Hindu bhi aata hai

Koi audi se nikalta hai, koi ciaz se, koi swift see, koi apni rickshaw/taxi se toh koi apni bike se utarta hai. Desi daru ke nashe me jhoomte log bhi aate hai.

Maine sabke saath ek table par baithke Khana khaaya hai..

Business guy ho, rickshaw waala ho, taxi waala ho...ek dusre ko dekhkar muskaraaya hai.

Kabhi kabhi baat bhi kar li regarding food and service....coz everyone is having the same stuff.

Aur jaate waqt salaam dua karke nikalta hoo.

Ye forum mera woh Adda hai.

Above any caste, creed and class.

Idhar aao 2-4 seekh khai, muskaroa, dua do, sojao. Gaali Dene ke liye din me nikalna duniyaa ko jo tumhaari aaye din leti hai.

Yaha nahi.

Anglo.

Bas kar bhai,
Aab rulayega kya...

Waise kal hum log sab Devi yon ki mandir me gaye the. Thurbe wali.. kon gaon wali

Nazar uttar ne ke liye

Forum ke bahut bhai log the
Sab ne khub puja, archana ki deviyon ki

Maine bhi Devi ka ki thodi si puja ki.

Deviyan kaal raat prasann hue hain

Aaj se sab thik hoh jaega

Aaj bhi dusri mandir me jaenge

Aaur puja karenge...

Chalo bhai log,

milten hain sham ko mandir me..

Cheers

PC

Sent from my DUK-L09 using Tapatalk

Hi
Good morning

Well said Angelo
We are all mongering family

So let me put a nice and funny FR about my yesterday mongering so as to divert everyone's attention to mongering

Wild cats

Yesterday my Dassi from Kapal Panvel send me a message through captain that she wants to serve me in office
Please come

I said ok
Let's go
Wednesday was shut down day due to stupid strike so it was mongering time on Thursday
Send message across that I will come by 7 pm

Being Scorpion by Sun Sign ..I always follow meeting time ( unless there is gross emergency reason )
Scorpions are very punctual

Any fellow Scorpion on Forum ?

So travelled to silk Route and reached at sharp 7 pm
Car parking is a issue near Kapal
Whole road infront is muddy

Anyways told driver to park at a distance and went in
Captain and manager and part owner all greeted me
I was the only one customer as expected
Took a sit in side section

Kapal is very big
It has one side section next to VIP room where due to Arrangements of Pillers ..one get more privacy and it Becoems a sort of semi private section where other customers can not easily see the dance and your action with the gal

So started the waiting game

Gals start pouring in slowly
Every one trying to grab my attention
But Scorpions are loyal
They don't ditch easily
So waited for my Dassi
15 mins
30 mins
45 mins
Bloody 8 pm
Still no sign of her
The hall was full with glas and but I was not interested in any one
By 8 pm I thought she ditched me
Asked captain
He said phone not working due to blockade
So finally at 8 pm after one hour waiting called another tall and fair Dassi
She is from Grant road
Born in mumbai
Her mother was also working in same line

So asked her to dance
I was bored and more or less I did not want to disappoint captain
So showered money on her
She was very eager to please
After 3 songs ..by 8.15 pm original Dasai came
She said
As Internet was closed she could not get Ola from Kharghar
I said ok ..u should have called captain and told him as phone was working
Then I told her now let new gal dance as she has started the show

My Dassi stood there and did not let the other gal dance
Both had verbal fights

And can you imagine

Both have physical CAT Fight on the floor

Oh my god
That's the first time I saw two Dance bar gals fighting with each other with fist and kicks and what not

Both actually pullling each other's hairs

It was a gala time for few other customers who had come till that time

I was dam embarrassed

I told manger the best thing is that I am leaving
So no need to fight for who will dance
What non sense cat fight is this

Aree Itna Zhagda to Meri bibi bhi nahi karegi mere liye

( I don't know
She might do also
Females are difficult to predict )

Anyways I walked out
Manager came to me
Sir I will open VIP for you
U take any gal and sit alone
Please don't go with bad mood

I like professional attitude of these dance bar managers
They always want customers to be happy
All of us should learn this in our business

Anyway my mood was off

I left
I am sure when I go next both Dassis and manger will put extra efforts to please me

Next time I wil get VIP opened
Let's see

So then went to Crazy boys

Oh man
The place was Jam packed by 9 pm

My Dassi immediately stoped her dance on the other table and came to me

I liked this

Attention

(Who dose not like it ? )

And man then the way she danced
Oh god
For 45 mins
She was doing Wild Dance
Non stop
Like a Wild Cat

Whole of Crazy boys was Crazy to see her dance

We had a gals time
She knows all my fav songs including Choli ke peeche

She dose unique things
Like lying on floor
And I lie on sofa ( where we sit ) and then I put finger in her mouth and she sucks it
I grab her Choli
Kiss her cleavage
Kiss her lips
Kiss her naval
Kiss her hips

She lying on floor
I lying on sofa
We kissing each other

Like Mughle Aazam
Shehazada Salim with Kaneez wali Feeling
Ek dum Dhamal
WILD SCENES
Total paisa wassoool
All on the floor
In a middle sit of last row

All the mongers were and gals were just watching us

Great fun
She is the only Dassi I have who has potential to Empty Uncle Sam's pocket

I don't know why mongers on Forum don't visit Crazy boys

There are other items also
It is just that I get awesome service with this Dassi that I just can not push her over

So bro keep mongering
And keep finding WILD Cats

Ultimately Dogs need Cats to Chase

Uncle Sam
I can sense the passion warmth by reading only , super like post Sam sir

Cheers

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Wahhh Anglo bhai, thappad bhi mara aur malham bhi lagaya. As I said I m new to such kind of forum, so it will get little time to come on track.
Btw thanks a lot for u r information.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk
Dost,

Thappad isliye maara kyunki tumne galti ki, hum bhi kabhi naye the. Aise madat bhi maangi thi, lekin thoda padh liya tha aur mehnat ki thi, phir madat maange the. Tumhaare sawaal ka jawaab forum me already hai with names of lodges.

Malam isliye lagaaya kyunki tum forum me ho isliye apne ho.

Anglo.

Hi

Last edited:
Shoutbox
  1. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    🔴 ❣ at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5 ❤Friday,New ! Cathy ❣and Kelly ❤ come and try, give us a review ! ☎️ 647 352-1588☎️
  2. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Friday:💋💋New girl Angel💋💋 :heart4 Diana - Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility with Victoria- Exotic beauty with great...
  3. KSpa:
    FRIDAY at 𝐊 𝐒𝐏𝐀: HELEN, SUKI & CINDY. Unit B6-4227 Sheppard Ave East Scarborough, ON (Just East of Midland Ave) ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟵𝟮-𝟳𝟱𝟲𝟴 ☎️ HELEN is a pretty Chinese babe, 24, 5’3” & 115 Lbs, can provide good services. SUKI is 23, 5’2” & 100 Lbs, 34C with a slim & sweet sexy body. CINDY is slim & pretty with a 5’3” sexy body, big boobs 34D, and a nice curvy bum. Cindy can relax all your cares
  4. Hollywood_Spa:
    💘💥 a cozy spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100💋💞 Friday, 💘💞 Tracy, 💞❣ tall with slim build, brown hair past shoulder, very pretty, amazing legs, friendly personality. excellent treatment and service. 💞💋 Vivian, 💋 tall and full body type, pretty, does a relaxing medium strength treatment, and full menu finish. 💯💥 Sisi,👄👄 very slim build, medium height, can do firm treatment and over the top service. Cheerful personality and always thrilled to see you 💋 📱 416 222-5554📱
  5. SugarLoveSpa:
    Friday at ❤️💙 💜𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔💖💗💘: CHERRY, CICI, TIFFANY & WENDY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. CICI is Chinese, 49 Kgs & 1M 57Cms, with nice D melons & an open services menu.
  6. Withme_Spa:
    💕❣ at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east 💋💥 Friday, ❤ 💋 Sophia, 💋abt 5'2", full body woman, nice bust, pretty face. Cheerful personality , does a comfortable treatment and excellent finish. 💖💞 Kim,💋 gorgeous, long brown hair, a sexy medium body with good relaxation skill... nice service 👄👄 Gaga, 👄👄 medium height, stacked, friendly and pretty, offers a firm treatment and over the top finish. 💘 🔋416 297-7488🔋
  7. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who Wa
  8. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: HELEN & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. RETA is a young & slim Chinese girl with a sexy trim figure. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5’6” & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets
  9. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl with natural B Cups, and a slim to medium frame. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times.
  10. ASPA:
    𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗮𝘁 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: 𝗔𝗺𝘆 & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  11. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  12. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Cindy & Lina Cindy is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Lina is very well known for her great services and her impressive shapely ass. Come and see why! You will be glad you did.
  13. lemon_tree:
    💛💥 a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east 💞💋 Friday, ❣💋 Eva, 💋💋 long dark hair, very nice body, slim but busty, pretty, soft hands to relax you and lots of relaxation skills to make your session most memorable. ❣ 📞 647 348-2899📞
  14. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Mia, Nana & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves & very friendly attitude. She is able to bbbj like a queen
  15. Dreaminn:
    FRIDAY at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: KELLY, LULU & TINA. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim model figure, 5’3” with unreal bbbj skills & very liberal services. LULU is a very popular & well known Chinese attendant, slim and beautiful with 34C Cups, long sexy legs, and incredible services.
  16. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Mia ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Sonia,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry 🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  17. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cici , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica ,Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . 🏠 2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  18. gold__rose__spa:
    💐🏵 at 1536 Warden Avenue 💥💞💋💐Friday, Nana, small in stature, slim and fit. A very pretty girl, does a relaxing treatment and fantastic finish. and 🏵 Fifi, a strong, full body girl, 🌹 📳 647 346-8086📳
  19. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Yoyo 😍is beautiful tall sexy student. She has nice bum and very good massage and has great playful service. Such a beautiful sexy smile. She knows how too please you with her slim sexy body and bring joy and happiness😍Real pictures of Y
  20. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom spa ♨️♨️♨️ table shower body scrub 👍👍👍We have 3 beautiful young girls working today, young and lovely Jessica and Mia Specialising in table shower body scrub massages and offering deep massages Cici🤗🤗🤗🤗5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke.Please call ☎️416-817-3366 to book and Walk in the back door there is plenty of parking available
  21. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young pretty Sally 30 years old and young sweet student Summer , young fun Tina with curve body and cute GFE Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  22. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom spa ♨️♨️♨️ table shower body scrub 👍👍👍We have 3 beautiful young girls working today, young and lovely Vicy and Coco Specialising in table shower body scrub massages and offering deep massages Cici🤗🤗🤗🤗5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke.Please call ☎️416-817-3366 to book and Walk in the back door there is plenty of parking available
  23. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Thursday:New girl Judy 💋💋 Vittoria- Sweet school girl with a large serving of naughtiness Apple-Slim beauty with long legs and nice proportions Julia- Exotic...
  24. princess25:
    SUNRISE RELAXATION 302 adelaide st w .2nd floor/john st Downtown.call 416-916-7276.Today Tina , Jennifer,Kitty working today.Tina is very slim beauty with long hair.Kitty big boobs & very friendly.Jennifer is a incredibly sexy lady with a smilethat will melt your heart..
  25. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who Wa
  26. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  27. Flowers Spa:
    ✰ BLUEXADO SPA ✰ 416.357.9797 ✰ 1102 Centre St, Unit #6, Thornhill Vaughan ...🇨🇴🇹🇭 Monica (New) Colombian | Thailand, beautiful & shapely...Excellent Service...🇲🇾🇻🇳 Linda | My Linh (New) 21Yrs, a full body Malaysian Vietnamese...Very Comfortable Treatment Offered...🇨🇳🇻🇳 Kelly | Elly (New) is Chinese Vietnamese, standing tall with captivating beauty and a radiant complexion...Experience her exceptional service that goes above and beyond...✰ BLUEXADO SPA ✰ 416.357.9797 ✰ 1102 Centre St
  28. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Angie, Cindy & Jenny. Angie is a a tall slim beauty with long hair, big boobs & a very friendly menu. Cindy is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Jenny has a medium build, nicely curvy
  29. KSpa:
    THURSDAY at 𝐊 𝐒𝐏𝐀: ADA, VICKY, KELLY & CINDY. Unit B6-4227 Sheppard Ave East Scarborough, ON (Just East of Midland Ave) ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟵𝟮-𝟳𝟱𝟲𝟴 ☎️ ADA is 23, 5’4” and 120 Lbs, sweet and sexy with a nice 36C bust and great services. VICKY is 21, Korean, 5’2” & 100 Lbs, with a cute pretty face, good service, & nice 34B pillows to comfort you. KELLY stands 5’3” & weighs 110 Lbs, with nice 34D’s
  30. SunriseRH:
    THURSDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is an incredibly sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services
  31. NewOriental:
    THURSDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY, HELEN, LULU, & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl
  32. ASPA:
    𝗧𝗛𝗨𝗥𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Fox, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹[/color] 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ FOX is 26 years old with 34C’s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  33. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young cute Japanese Lily 36DDD and young sweet Ivy 30 years with big buttocks , young fun Tina with curve body and pretty GFE Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  34. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Cici😘A very beautiful and sexy little fangirl, she has a sexy and petite figure, Cici service is first-class, worth having and trying, she belongs to the elite👍She is very friendly, very cute and exquisite little model!!🥰Real pictures
  35. SugarLoveSpa:
    Thursday at 𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: CHERRY, CICI, SASA, TIFFANY & WENDY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. CICI is Chinese, 49 Kgs & 1M 57Cms, with nice D melons & an open services menu.
  36. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Anika , New Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Tiffany,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️4379857899 👅👅🈵🈵🦵🦵👄👄
  37. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Rania ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs coco ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Tina ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  38. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Sofia & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Sophia is a sweet & pretty Chinese lady with natural B Cups and an awe-inspiring smooth rounded ass.
  39. Dreaminn:
    THURSDAY at💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: EMILY, TINA & VIVI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ EMILY is a tall Chinese girl, 170Cms with nice natural C Cups and long brown hair. Emily is open minded and very friendly. TINA is a Vietnamese girl with long black hair, slim with nice curves. New to Canada, & speaks English well. Come & welcome her.
  40. doap:
    cunning
  41. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have amazing girls today 🌸 HELLEN, MONIKA, NINA, AMANDA, AAVI, ANGELINA, ANAYA, SANA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  42. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom spa ♨️♨️♨️ table shower body scrub 👍👍👍We have 3 beautiful young girls working today, young and lovely Vicy and Coco Specialising in table shower body scrub massages and offering deep massages Cici🤗🤗🤗🤗5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke.Please call ☎️416-817-3366 to book and Walk in the back door there is plenty of parking available
  43. Flowers Spa:
    ✰ BLUEXADO SPA ✰ 416.357.9797 ✰ 1102 Centre St, Unit #6, Thornhill Vaughan 🇻🇳🇻🇳 Mimi | Candy (New) 19Yrs Vietnamese beautiful face, very friendly...Must See... 🇻🇳🇻🇳 Lacey (New) from HUẾ Vietnamese tall, beautiful & shapely, white skin ...Great Service+... 🇲🇾🇻🇳 Linda | My Linh (New) 21Yrs, a full body Malaysian Vietnamese...Very Comfortable Treatment Offered... ✰ BLUEXADO SPA ✰ 416.357.9797 ✰ 1102 Centre St, Unit #6, Thornhill Vaughan
  44. Pink Flower Spa:
    ✰ 416.299.5515 ✰ 3300 McNicoll Ave, Unit #A8, Scarborough 🇨🇳🇻🇳 Kelly | Elly (New) is Chinese Vietnamese 🇮🇳🇵🇭 Mandy | Mady (New) Indian | Filipino 19Yrs, hair to shoulder 🇻🇳🇻🇳 Hanna from Vietnam pretty, medium body, also does lighter treatment with emphasis on service...🇮🇳🇮🇳 Sonia | Aniy from India is young & curvy, pretty, lightly toned 🇱🇧🇱🇧 A talented Arabian Girl 20Yrs from Lebanon is joining our team ✰ PINK FLOWER SPA ✰ 416.299.5515 ✰
  45. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have amazing girls today 🌸HELLEN, NISHA, MALIYA, NINA, AMANDA, ANGELINA, ANAYA, SANA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  46. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Coco😘- A young cute blonde Asian girl makin
  47. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on wednesday: New Polish gir gigi💋💋angel- Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility Jennifer- Exotic beauty with great service and...
  48. Sparkling Spa:
  49. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Young Sexy Slim Chinese Emma, Young Slim Thai Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  50. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Helen 🥰Brand new very young university student from Hong Kong. Great massage skills with a wild flirtatious side willing to tease and please to bring you to satisfaction. Perky natural 34C breasts perfect for kissing and body slide. Tall
Back