Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.net | Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

dance bars in navi mumbai

No no.. There are plenty of examples that I know of. These girls sometimes do get affectionate to their guests. Specially to guests who treat them with resect. These girls live a dog's life. So falling in love is not so rare. Specially towards people who have helped them in their time of distress.... what say emperor..
Truly yes Mushik. Women no matter which profession they are in need 3 things in life

Respect
Attention
Security physical and financial

If you give these 3, lady will be yours for life,

After all they are women. I do not want to take this forum discussion to a different tangent, however if you have money power. Try do not win only the body with that. Body is truly enjoyed when you get more than a body. Or else it is all fake.

Today I went to Sangeeet. Nothing has changed . Same low end DB. No one stare at. All Girls go out @2600 or less, all include. Out of all girls who came towards me, one directly sat on my lap and was insisting to go on SB area. Guess all from downstairs go up. I asked waiter, he said select a good girl and he will arrange the rest. Did dry humping with the girl in red dress. Did not ask the name.

Quarter 600
Red Bull fir the girl 500
Girl damage 400
Waiter 200

Wanted to visit Rasna but came back due to cricket match

WIR not soon. Have better options

Sent from my SM-J200G using Tapatalk

Hi

Good morning to All

Dear Mushik , I have decent knowledge of Db due to my visits over last around 7 years but i am not authority on DBs

There is only one person on this forum who is a true authority on DBs and that is MK

His knowledge is immense and he has tremendous patience to answer all queries of new comers ( how so ever trivial they may be ) which I don't have ( and will never have .I don't answer most of the PMs unless I found it interesting to answer )

So MK is the king of the Chess

rest all of us are just pawns

Now to Querry by Pk

Minimum Money Slabs for various DBs

Sb 1500 ( I have not gone to Sb for months now )

Low end Db 3000 to 3500

High end Db 5000 to 6000

Low end Orchestra bar 10000 to 12000

High end orchestra bars 15000 to 20000

Now question is how to get best service or value for money in all these palces as per their standards

Tip 1

Don't spend money on drinks
Spend it on gals and coat wala

U want to drink only then why to go to Db

Buy it from wine shop and drink at home or at friends place
It will be much cheaper

We go to Db to enjoy atmosphere and gals

So spend on Them rather than on alcohol

I always drink only one drink or max two drinks myself
Never get loose control

But I order drinks for the gals

You offer alcohol to gals and they become your fan
As alcohol purchased for them is counted in their account ( every gal gets some money on drinks ordered by customers) and second point is that most of the gals Like to drink and enjoy it and become your Fan when you offer them drinks and gals like to sit next you and drink so as to increase their status in Db infront of other gals and manager

So always Drink less and make gals drink more

And see how gals become your Fan ( off course be choosy while deciding whom to offer a drink and whom to not
IT Is an investment which gives more returns than mutual Funds

Give drinks to Marwadi Gals and see the Magic )

Second Tip

We are always Conjoos in tipping waiter and manger

Tip them well

When ever you are in any new Db , find out the senior most coatwala (red or brown ) and tip him well
Also get one or two waiters from each Db and tip them well so that they act as Pimps for you inside the Db

How I get all the info or afternoon services in high end DBs also ?

Because I tip the best ( again money is saved from alcohol )

These waiters and coat wala will offer you best gals and at proper rates

If you have read my prior FRs on high end orchestra bar
I have mentioned how to tip Orchestra manger and driver who take gals home and others

Few hundreds spend on them will go in long way to get you best service from Gals

Tip 3

Be clear what you want to do at each place

Sb - service ..Hj or fondling or sucking

What is The point in making gal dance and spend money on it in Sb ?

Instead of dance , tip her well for the service given

Low end DBs are meant for Pick up
Again I see people spending money on dance in low end Db

What a waste of money ( if you are short on money)

If you want to see excellent dance , go to high end Db or orchestra bars ( low end Or high end orchestra bars )

Tip 3

Creat an Aura

When ever you visit to Db for the first time , Spend welll on tipping gals and waiters

All gals in Db should know that you are a big fish and carve for your attention

For this u need not overspend
But just do soem spending on tips to gals and waiters

Don't take any service and then when you visit next time
See the change
All gals should feel your presence

Let me tell you how it works by simple example

In one low end Db , on first visit I tip few gals in hand for bohni

In second visit , I tip same gals again but this time inside the choli

In third visit , not only the gals to whom I did Bohni in choli earlier came but by looking at them , lot of other gals also came for bohni in Choli

I put 100 rs for bohni in choli of previous gals and all new gals were ready to open there choli for only 50 rs

Reason ?
They wanted to impress me by being co -operative

So in all 1000 rs I must have literally opened and squeeze niples of 10 odd gals in low end Db

The gals who drank beer last time were willing to let me fondle their Niples in broad light of DBs , just because they do not want other gals to take their place next to me

So in the end you end up having more fun at less cost as your number of visits increase

Tip 4

Be regular to Db of your choice

If u to one Db once a month and expect value for money then it is not going to happen

Be regular to same Db and after initial visits , you will see that cost slab has come down and you are getting more returns

Again it is like mutual funds
Longer you stay , better are the results

Tip 5

No emotions

It is Foolish to have emotional bonding with Db gals

Be clear wih gals

When a gal comes to shake hand with me , I try to grab her Balls

Message is clear
I am not interested in only one thing

Your balls and ass and I want you to be nude

No SMS or what's up to gals or night phone calls or stupid gifts or dinners

Are they your girlfriends or what ?

No

It is pure business
If gal wants money then she needs to strip

And let me tell you
All of them want money and all of them strip for it

So don't waste money in all these things
( few days back , one fellow gifted his item gal nice dress and phone
When I went , gal came to me ( while this fellow is still siting in Db ) I opened top of the dress given by this fellow to gal ( gal was wearing the dress ) and put 500 rs into it and sucked her nippls infront of this fellow who had gifted her phone and dress
And I left )

He looked stupid

It was gals wish that she came to me inspite this fellow is sitting there

She wanted more money

All of them want more money

So Do not spend money on gifts or phone calls and what's up or SMS

I don't even give my number to gals

I hope this helps to all new comers to understand how this game works

As Mushik bro has said
It is a game of Chess

And we are all pawns

But there is always one Vazir who controls the Game

Enjoy the Christmas

Uncle Sam
Double like n i do follow quite a bit of what you shared..and i did get a lot more to learn and am sure most of the new bees did it too

Seasons greetings to all and may 2018 be a standing year long.. : )

Dear Friends, Please pardon my mistakes if any. This is my first post after reading so much from all of you experienced people.
I stay in Airoli. Any SB near Airoli or Vashi I can visit. Or I would like if someone can join me. Please suggest. I am planning to visit on Christmas day (after 4 pm). Is it okay to visit on a Monday?

Waiting for all your suggestions.

No no.. There are plenty of examples that I know of. These girls sometimes do get affectionate to their guests. Specially to guests who treat them with resect. These girls live a dog's life. So falling in love is not so rare. Specially towards people who have helped them in their time of distress.... what say emperor..

Not love but friendship and care. Love is extremely difficult and the girls wait for the guys to get that far. They know it's not them who need to travel long its the guy,BC society rules.

They are also smart if you are married they do not expect anything from you as such. If they like you, they will alert you to not spend too much , to not to drink too much and if you see them pushing the waiters that do not serve more , its a sign of caring nature and the gateway of love which can only open if the guy makes the move.

I have this women for past 10 years now , enjoyed her during CH days. She was also one of ace dancers in a Ghatkopar bar. She is now old , i rarely visit her. But due to past relationship i keep giving her mobile recharge , some money now and then so that she breathes can not go beyond that. But yes when i want her she is not with her body she is with her heart. They have a horrible life outside bars , staying alone , feeding someone at their village , marriage is crashed and so on.

I have rarely seen a bar girl becoming rich or having a lavish style after 35. The smart ones end up with a house in chawl and the really smart ones educate their kids and kids take care of them in old age.

Bangkok FR.... I know wrong thread but I have been planning to come to Mumbai for a while and have been blessed with information from this thread and hence the following belongs here... As I was booking the tickets fate had it that I get a 15 hour stopover at Bangkok... Best 15 hours ever... Had 6 massages 3 legit and 3 not so much.....

1st place - picked a very cute lady, padded bra small boobs but she was so cute I didn't even look at that when I chose her.. Confirmed extras even before starting however I let her go through the massage first without making a move.. Good massage.. She was a bit confused that I was not feeling her up yet, finally when she got to my arms she literally just put my palms on her boobs and massaged the rest of the arm, I could take it no longer and went for it, no more massaging, she was wearing a traditional Thai dress with very soft material made it the best way to grope her and slowly undress her, flawless skin with tattoos, then b2b type timepass, ok, bbj, final deed done, showered together and left, the girl was so polite my God..

This was just the first massage.. Tell me if you want the FR on the rest... Funniest thing happened on the 4th one.

Uncle Sam or MK get to decide if this belongs here

Last edited:
Bangkok FR.... I know wrong thread but I have been planning to come to Mumbai for a while and have been blessed with information from this thread and hence the following belongs here... As I was booking the tickets fate had it that I get a 15 hour stopover at Bangkok... Best 15 hours ever... Had 6 massages 3 legit and 3 not so much.....

1st place - picked a very cute lady, padded bra small boobs but she was so cute I didn't even look at that when I chose her.. Confirmed extras even before starting however I let her go through the massage first without making a move.. Good massage.. She was a bit confused that I was not feeling her up yet, finally when she got to my arms she literally just put my palms on her boobs and massaged the rest of the arm, I could take it no longer and went for it, no more massaging, she was wearing a traditional Thai dress with very soft material made it the best way to grope her and slowly undress her, flawless skin with tattoos, then b2b type timepass, ok, bbj, final deed done, showered together and left, the girl was so polite my God..

This was just the first massage.. Tell me if you want the FR on the rest... Funniest thing happened on the 4th one.

Uncle Sam or MK get to decide if this belongs here
Bro
Though the thread doesn't belong to this forum but the explicit content does...
;-)

Mushik bro,
You are the testimony to my own experience in the above matter...
These girls live a meagre life...and when in distress,there is no one to stand by them..the customer who used to shower money on her is gone..her regular patron does vanishing act..her hero takes a hasty exit..
The one,who she had previously ignored,stands by her..offers her help without expecting any reciprocation....
What follows after that,is in manifolds..
If I were to tell you,u would probably laugh it off so no point in discussing it here..
Mushik bro touched the same point,as he KNOWS...

will be at Mumbai for couple of days this week, looking for some guidance friends, will definitely plan at the places recommended here at vashi, nerul area. was planning a day at Andheri, any suggestions there, or new mumbai is better?

will be at Mumbai for couple of days this week, looking for some guidance friends, will definitely plan at the places recommended here at vashi, nerul area. was planning a day at Andheri, any suggestions there, or new mumbai is better?

Andheri is all low end and high end orchestra bars after 10 pm

I suggest you drop Andheri and plan only for new Bombay

Uncle Sam

It is really heartening to hear the behind the scene story of a bar girl. I do not know but it keeps playing in my mind when I am in the bar. I have seen a bar girl selling vegetables during the day and at bar in the eves. You can still see the girl in sadguru, still active, will not name her in the open. Possibly the stall may belong her but her family, she was just a stop gap for the day. But yes give them what they deserve as woman.

Yesterday Night @ Shreya @ Kalyan Shil Belt

Entered early at 6:30 pm. All girls gathered on the floor by 7. We were big crowd of 7 boys so have to merge the tables.

20-25 gals and all were between 8-10 scale. 3 gals had broken their heels dancing on our tables from 7 to 9:40 without even a breather.

Will not write more as it's similar and familiar scenes with all of us in DB.

Huge damages and I not want to remember now as it's already 9 in the morning and will certainly give me a heart attack

I could easily conclude Shreya have the best collection of chicks in this belt and heavily recommended if you have chance to visit 20 Kms from Navi Mumbai.

Similar plan for the evening and Merry Xmas to all

Keep On Rolling

Cheers! Bond !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yesterday Night @ Shreya @ Kalyan Shil Belt

Entered early at 6:30 pm. All girls gathered on the floor by 7. We were big crowd of 7 boys so have to merge the tables.

20-25 gals and all were between 8-10 scale. 3 gals had broken their heels dancing on our tables from 7 to 9:40 without even a breather.

Will not write more as it's similar and familiar scenes with all of us in DB.

Huge damages and I not want to remember now as it's already 9 in the morning and will certainly give me a heart attack

I could easily conclude Shreya have the best collection of chicks in this belt and heavily recommended if you have chance to visit 20 Kms from Navi Mumbai.

Similar plan for the evening and Merry Xmas to all

Keep On Rolling

Cheers! Bond !

Do they serve alcohol as I understand it is banned in those are

Do they serve alcohol as I understand it is banned in those are

Raj, its overflow of alcohol everywhere after the lifting of highway ban of 500 mts ๏ธ

Dear Friends, Please pardon my mistakes if any. This is my first post after reading so much from all of you experienced people.
I stay in Airoli. Any SB near Airoli or Vashi I can visit. Or I would like if someone can join me. Please suggest. I am planning to visit on Christmas day (after 4 pm). Is it okay to visit on a Monday?

Waiting for all your suggestions.
There is no SB in Airoli . You can visit Akash bar at koparkhaurne 3 taki, near Jimi tower. Ask any paan shop wala near Jimi tower for direction

There is no SB in Airoli . You can visit Akash bar at koparkhaurne 3 taki, near Jimi tower. Ask any paan shop wala near Jimi tower for direction

This is an FS bar

I am always a strong supporter of respecting females including Db or Sb or MP or Spa gals

I always strongly recommend to pay them well for the Service they offer without bargaining

I strongly oppose any physical abuse against these gals and women

I NEVER go for under age minor gals

But I DO NOT recommend emotional bonding with them

It complicates the whole scene and some times leads to violence and trauma

I assume you all remember that one patron Stab his item Db gal in Vinod Bar at Belapur few months back because she sat next to another customer while her regular Lover was present

It lead to police case and problems for ALL

I have mentioned in my initial FRs about my friend and how his item wanted to have child out of him and threaten to commit suicide by taking sleeping pills

We sorted that out by using strong LE contacts that we have

But it was Zamela of highest order

If god forbid that girl would have died then my friend would have got screwed badly

So I strictly keep my self away from emotional Atyachar

I don't give my number to gals or take their numbers unless I see a Dassi potential in her (there is a difference between Dassis and Queen ..I have all Dassis but no Queen )

gals take my number through waiters and coat wala and call me
If the gal in necessary calls more than once to me ,I block her number
I don't like it at all
No girl friend business or Gale Pado business with me at all

I most of the time don't repeat the gal to whom I strip in room
( there are only two gals in seven years to whom I stripped more than once in last seven years )

Irrespective of what my old items say , I openly choose new gals to sit next with me in Db

There are cat fights in Db between old items and new items when I chose new gals
But I don't care

I go to DBs to buy Fun and I follow that strictly

Emotional attachment with women is like Cancer

It Kills

Uncle Sam

I am always a strong supporter of respecting females including Db or Sb or MP or Spa gals

I always strongly recommend to pay them well for the Service they offer without bargaining

I assume you all remember that one patron Stab his item Db gal in Vinod Bar at Belapur few months back because she sat next to another customer while her regular Lover was present

I have mentioned in my initial FRs about my friend and how his item wanted to have child out of him and threaten to commit suicide by taking sleeping pills

If god forbid that girl would have died then my friend would have got screwed badly

I don't give my number to gals or take their numbers unless I see a Dassi potential in her (there is a difference between Dassis and Queen ..I have all Dassis but no Queen )

I don't like it at all

( there are only two gals in seven years to whom I stripped more than once in last seven years )

Irrespective of what my old items say , I openly choose new gals to sit next with me in Db

There are cat fights in Db between old items and new items when I chose new gals
But I don't care

It Kills

Uncle Sam

Sam I am big fan of your writing skills and your principles.

Nobody could disagree to any of your thoughts above.

Cheers ๏ธ

Had gone to Belapur last Saturday for dinner with friends.. so decided to explore the two newly opened bars.. Mโ‚ฌghrฮฑj and Ion...first went to newly opened OB Icon near Bhoomi Mall.. Reached there at 9.45..the floor was completely empty..not even a single gal...dint sit and left for next stop Mโ‚ฌghrฮฑj.. this is located side to Angโ‚ฌzi pub.. Went inside db and had good look of the stock..found 6/10..left after some time..in Mโ‚ฌghr@j there is DB and OB side by side with seperate entry... if anyone else has visited these places pls do post FR..

I don't like it at all

But I don't care

It Kills

Uncle Sam
Lot of wisdom and experience speaking in your posts Sir. Thanks a lot for your posts. This really helps newbies.

Shoutbox
  1. balaji2024:
    Mayur bar
  2. VinuVeer:
    H
  3. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom spa โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธ table shower body scrub ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘We have 3 beautiful young girls working today, young and lovely new girl Sophie and cici Specialising in table shower body scrub massages and offering deep massages Helen ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke.Please call โ˜Ž๏ธ416-817-3366 to book and Walk in the back door there is plenty of parking available
  4. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡10am-2am, Slim Sexy Chinese Emma, Young Sexy Slim Chinese Emma, Young Slim Thai Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  5. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ KAJAL, RIYA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  6. SugarLoveSpa:
    Sunday at โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’œ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—š๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’˜: CHERRY, CICI, SASA, TIFFANY & WENDY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON โ˜Ž ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž CICI is Chinese, 49 Kgs & 1M 57Cms, with nice D melons & an open services menu. MIA is a young & slim, very PRETTY & VERY petite Vietnamese beauty, 5โ€™1โ€ & 90 Lbs, who is open to anything. Come and enjoy.
  7. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Dasia,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Sofia , Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Anjoo , Taiwan girl DD Boobs Thai deep massage lily,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .โ˜Ž๏ธ4379857899๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  8. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Midi,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Helen , Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry,๐Ÿ  address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  9. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom spa โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธ table shower body scrub ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘We have 3 beautiful young girls working today, young and lovely new girl Sophie and cici Specialising in table shower body scrub massages and offering deep massages Helen ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke.Please call โ˜Ž๏ธ416-817-3366 to book and Walk in the back door there is plenty of parking available
  10. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young cute student Summer and young fun Jessy open mind , pretty GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  11. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ KAJAL, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  12. KSpa:
    SUNDAY at ๐Š ๐’๐๐€: JESSICA, YUMI & CINDY. Unit B6-4227 Sheppard Ave East Scarborough, ON (Just East of Midland Ave) โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฎ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ JESSICA is 20, Chinese, 5โ€™3โ€ and 110 Lbs, sexy & good looking with 34C goodies to play with. YUMI is a young early twenties Japanese girl, about 5โ€™2โ€, medium build, natural chest, and a big sexy bum. Yumi is very versatile and skilled. CINDY is slim & pretty
  13. Dreaminn:
    SUNDAY at ๐Ÿ’ญ๐——๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐—  ๐—œ๐—ก๐—ก ๐—ช๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’ญ: EMILY, LULU & TINA. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ โ˜Ž๏ธ EMILY is a tall Chinese girl, 170Cms with nice natural C Cups and long brown hair. Emily is open minded and very friendly. LULU is a very popular & well known Chinese attendant, slim and beautiful with 34C Cups, long sexy legs, and incredible services.
  14. SunriseRH:
    SUNDAY at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: SUMMER . 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฒ โ˜Ž๏ธ SUMMER is an incredibly sweet Asian babe, 5โ€™3โ€ with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services.
  15. NewOriental:
    SUNDAY at ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’š๐—ก๐—˜๐—ช ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ: HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด๐Ÿญ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl with natural B Cups, and a slim to medium frame. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times.
  16. ASPA:
    ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐——๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—”๐—ง ๐—” ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: Be๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น, & Sophia ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ RACHEL is a petite & cute, 34C, 155Cms & 50Kg, very gentle & patient. She has good communication, massage & service. SOPHIA is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5โ€™4โ€
  17. HolidaySpa:
    Sunday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธAmy & Jenny. AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Donโ€™t miss out on her special skills! Jenny has a medium build, nicely curvy with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  18. ForeverWarden:
    Sunday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Jennifer, Mia & Sophia. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Jennifer is a tall, slim & pretty Asian babe with natural melons and eraser nipples. She is very open minded.
  19. CrowFoot42:
    Palace Spa
  20. CrowFoot42:
    Palace Spa rr
  21. CrowFoot42:
    Bd110942
  22. CrowFoot42:
    Bd11on
  23. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 5 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ MALIYA, SANA, PAOLA, PAYAL PEARL, KIRAN, NIMRAT, ANAYA ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  24. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom spa โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธ table shower body scrub ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘We have 3 beautiful young girls working today, young and lovely new girl Suki and Tiffany Specialising in table shower body scrub massages and offering deep massages Cici๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke.Please call โ˜Ž๏ธ416-817-3366 to book and Walk in the back door there is plenty of parking available
  25. Dreaminn:
    SATURDAY at ๐Ÿ’ญ๐——๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐—  ๐—œ๐—ก๐—ก ๐—ช๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’ญ: ANGELA, SOPHIA & TINA. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ โ˜Ž๏ธ ANGELA is a slim pretty lady from China, with natural boobs, slim waist and grabbable ass. SOPHIA is a young & beautiful 21 year old Vietnamese lady, slim with a nice booty, who has the services you need. Very nice cbj & services.
  26. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ HANA, NINA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  27. Sparkling Spa:
    โšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅSEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Todayโ€™s Schedule isโ€ฆ๐Ÿ”ฅ Foxy -๐Ÿ”ฅYour new addiction at Sparkling Spa! A tall 5โ€™7โ€ sexy Korean girl with a wild ro
  28. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ’ฏREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐Ÿ”ฅTODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: Apple๐Ÿ˜˜ - Brand new girl from Taiwan just ar
  29. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ HANA, NINA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  30. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Monica ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Wendy ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,๐Ÿ  address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  31. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Coco , Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„
  32. KSpa:
    SATURDAY at ๐Š ๐’๐๐€: CICI, HELEN, YOYO & CINDY. Unit B6-4227 Sheppard Ave East Scarborough, ON (Just East of Midland Ave) โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฎ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ CICI is a slim 110 Lbs & pretty 23 years โ€œMust Tryโ€ honey, with all menus available. HELEN stands 5โ€™3โ€ & weighs 110 Lbs, with nice 34D pillows to comfort you. YOYO is JAPANESE, 21 Yrs, 5โ€™2โ€ & 115 Lbs, with a nice big ass & great service.
  33. Lily Spa:
  34. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647) 891-9688โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Ivy โค๏ธ is new girl in our branch, shy and sweet but also very vocal and needy, she demands your happiness and satisfaction. Slim body, supple soft breasts with long nipples and a toned bum bum will have you intoxicated by Ivyโ€™s good looks
  35. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young cute student Sophia and young sweet Yoyo with curve body open mind , pretty GFE Ella and fun Lina 36DD are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  36. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 5 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ PAYAL PEARL, MAY, NIMRAT, NINA, ANGELINA, MALIYA, SANA, MONIKA, KIRAN ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  37. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom spa โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธ table shower body scrub ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘We have 3 beautiful young girls working today, young and lovely new girl Suki and Tiffany Specialising in table shower body scrub massages and offering deep massages Cici๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke.Please call โ˜Ž๏ธ416-817-3366 to book and Walk in the back door there is plenty of parking available
  38. SugarLoveSpa:
    Saturday at โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’œ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—š๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’˜: CHERRY, LUNA, TIFFANY & WENDY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON โ˜Ž ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. LUNA is New today. Details to follow...
  39. SunriseRH:
    SATURDAY at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜ SPA: SUMMER & TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฒ โ˜Ž๏ธ SUMMER is an incredibly sweet Asian babe, 5โ€™3โ€ with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5โ€™6โ€ & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy.
  40. NewOriental:
    SATURDAY at ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’š๐—ก๐—˜๐—ช ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ: HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด๐Ÿญ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl with natural B Cups, and a slim to medium frame. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times.
  41. ASPA:
    SATUR๐——๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—”๐—ง ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: Jenny and best massage Rachel. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ JENNY is a sexy Asian honey, about 165 Cms., slim to medium build, beautiful natural 36Cโ€™s, long sexy legs & big hips, good massage & excellent services. Jenny has sexy smooth skin and a very good personality.
  42. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธMAGGIE & NANA. Maggie is sweet, slim and very talented. Nana is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like.
  43. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Niko & Tracy, *nicole tracy cindy Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Niko is tall, very pretty, and slim with a sexy body, natural C Cups and long nipples.
  44. Tajul Islam:
    how much Per hours rate only sex
  45. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡10am-2am, Slim Sexy Chinese Yoyo, Young Sexy Slim Chinese Emma, Young Slim Thai Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  46. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom spa โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธ table shower body scrub ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘We have 3 beautiful young girls working today, young and lovely Jessica and Mia Specialising in table shower body scrub massages and offering deep massages Cici๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke.Please call โ˜Ž๏ธ416-817-3366 to book and Walk in the back door there is plenty of parking available Today
  47. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have amazing girls today ๐ŸŒธ HELLEN, MONIKA, NINA, AMANDA, AAVI, ANGELINA, ANAYA, SANA, ANGEL ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  48. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Friday๏ผš๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹New girl Angel๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹ :heart4 Diana - Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility with Victoria- Exotic beauty with great...
  49. KSpa:
    FRIDAY at ๐Š ๐’๐๐€: HELEN, SUKI & CINDY. Unit B6-4227 Sheppard Ave East Scarborough, ON (Just East of Midland Ave) โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฎ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ HELEN is a pretty Chinese babe, 24, 5โ€™3โ€ & 115 Lbs, can provide good services. SUKI is 23, 5โ€™2โ€ & 100 Lbs, 34C with a slim & sweet sexy body. CINDY is slim & pretty with a 5โ€™3โ€ sexy body, big boobs 34D, and a nice curvy bum. Cindy can relax all your cares
  50. SugarLoveSpa:
    Friday at โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’œ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—š๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’˜: CHERRY, CICI, TIFFANY & WENDY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON โ˜Ž ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. CICI is Chinese, 49 Kgs & 1M 57Cms, with nice D melons & an open services menu.
Back