dance bars in navi mumbai

Dosto ....Mayur special with Hearting I repeat Heartking....name needs modification..I hope u will understand whom I m talking about...it was my first meeting with Heartking Dada...some incident and discussion he had with other people in Bar forced me to amend name to Heartking ...he literally rules heart not of chiks but all people there with his humanitarian values..won't like to discuss what was incident but believe me it is something very serious.....keep it aside..look at respect he commands...His well learned intellectual to ....jay ho Heartking Dada..

Now come to Mayur..went to first floor oh my god huge turnaround of place...and chiks quality gone up by many folds I avoided this place as I have fettish for saree cleavages backless...but this time it was amazing...one chik came literally said no to dance...then Finally DADA chipped in ...Chamtkar ho gya ..she started dancing BC..had danced for 2 song...Dada was pouring tenners....amazing experience..DADA too had prior appointment..so called it a day....

One thing let's all ban Kishore...real quality action is in Mayur...Kishore is not caring for customers ...crowded no service...chiks too started showing tantrum ...barring 3_4 chiks no quality...Mayur is superb option..

Finally Heartking Rocks...

Well got a chance to be in Navi Mumbai :)

Mayur : wtf i was here many years ago too. I realized it when i landed up in that corner of sanpada. Went up to the so called DB zone to check out ..as i entered after looking at the setup..asked the coat wala..ye DB section he na..it no where looked like a DB but a regular bar with cubicles!! The only difference was girls floating around. Thought may be this is sanpasa isstyle DB :/

Ordered my regular Blenders ka quat n sat n lit a fag. Few MILF painted faces arrived. Eeks this was not expected ! Never the less quater finish karna tha so sat n sat n more girls came none to my liking to even come near my table. Sip sip n then one MILF dusky in saree busty one decent face big valley view got my atten. A bit of eye contact wink wink types she came to my workstation n i slipped a 100 n then another 100 . I did not even ask her to sit but she landed on her ass n said kaise ho jaanu..as if we knew each other from kindergarden days ;)

Did some chit chatting n she said kuch thanda pilaoo na..wtf i asked no daru? She said nahi piti..so i said gram kheer? she bursted out laughing her boobs jiggling all the times..she laughed till she actually had tears in her eyes..settled down i teased her to wetness with gentle touches on her waist shoulders n plunged a 500 ka patta deep in her clevage. She removed n gave it back to me and said aap se bada boni nahi le sakti..i took n se plunged it deeper in her C gap she held my hand n did not allow me to remove it from there for 2 mts!! Giving me cheek pecks..! Saying aap kitna comedy karte ho cute ho!! Well thats my style to put the girl in the comfort Zone. Next 30 mts till i finished my drink cracked instant sutuationak jokes n had masti with her. She said chalo na dance karte he..i told her i only know tge dance on the bed only here only masti n ched chad n told her i do not like shortcut wala fuck..

Went to the loo..pee n a fart came out n she gave a hug n a kiss fir kab aao ge..i said naam to bata is jungle me how can i find u she smiled n said Anjali i huged her hard n left..while going out i rescanned n saw i simple fair no makeup fair nextdoor kinda girl with a dhakkan bhudda..i winked at her blew a wifi kiss n stold her next time with sign language she gave a sweet sultry smile back ..7 to 8 15 event over..wanted to check neelam n so did not peek in the SB section..may be next time
Damages 1 k daru .7 k to anju tai:) rest coat wala..

Next stop neelam sanpada station

Entered n 30 hotties in red lit dhinchak zone..had 2 large Blenders n did masti with a few mere wale type ki hotties..nice chicks..my brain said..under the influance of quater @ mayur :/ This joint needs some serious time to whip up a few girls to takeout..spent 2 k ka 20s the bundle felt lighter by 0.3 k..never mind let the counter wala bang it up his arce!..damage 3 k..with some nice eye backless candies..came out booked a ola auto to thane..i zonked off into a power nap till auto waka woke me up at teen haat naka..told him to take me to

Ceasers park n parked my aRCe for another round of 2 blenders n hot belly n bare shoulder view ..tiped my regular pussies purred n cat calls n told a chick next time idhae mat aana direct to godhbandar lodge she gave a sharma ji look n said ok:/

Bill 2 k i guess!

Total damage for the night 8.3 k..it was a good sat_ her_day night!
:)
-Pk

Last edited:
Anjali.. In Black Saree at Mayur..
Yes even I too Own 500to her.. Are u same guy seeing me while I was with her....

Well got a chance to be in Navi Mumbai :)

Mayur : wtf i was here many years ago too. I realized it when i landed up in that corner of sanpada. Went up to the so called DB zone to check out ..as i entered after looking at the setup..asked the coat wala..ye DB section he na..it no where looked like a DB but a regular bar with cubicles!! The only difference was girls floating around. Thought may be this is sanpasa isstyle DB :/

Ordered my regular Blenders ka quat n sat n lit a fag. Few MILF painted faces arrived. Eeks this was not expected ! Never the less quater finish karna tha so sat n sat n more girls came none to my liking to even come near my table. Sip sip n then one MILF dusky in saree busty one decent face big valley view got my atten. A bit of eye contact wink wink types she came to my workstation n i slipped a 100 n then another 100 . I did not even ask her to sit but she landed on her ass n said kaise ho jaanu..as if we knew each other from kindergarden days ;)

Did some chit chatting n she said kuch thanda pilaoo na..wtf i asked no daru? She said nahi piti..so i said gram kheer? she bursted out laughing her boobs jiggling all the times..she laughed till she actually had tears in her eyes..settled down i teased her to wetness with gentle touches on her waist shoulders n plunged a 500 ka patta deep in her clevage. She removed n gave it back to me and said aap se bada boni nahi le sakti..i took n se plunged it deeper in her C gap she held my hand n did not allow me to remove it from there for 2 mts!! Giving me cheek pecks..! Saying aap kitna comedy karte ho cute ho!! Well thats my style to put the girl in the comfort Zone. Next 30 mts till i finished my drink cracked instant sutuationak jokes n had masti with her. She said chalo na dance karte he..i told her i only know tge dance on the bed only here only masti n ched chad n told her i do not like shortcut wala fuck..

Went to the loo..pee n a fart came out n she gave a hug n a kiss fir kab aao ge..i said naam to bata is jungle me how can i find u she smiled n said Anjali i huged her hard n left..while going out i rescanned n saw i simple fair no makeup fair nextdoor kinda girl with a dhakkan bhudda..i winked at her blew a wifi kiss n stold her next time with sign language she gave a sweet sultry smile back ..7 to 8 15 event over..wanted to check neelam n so did not peek in the SB section..may be next time
Damages 1 k daru .7 k to anju tai:) rest coat wala..

Next stop neelam sanpada station

Entered n 30 hotties in red lit dhinchak zone..had 2 large Blenders n did masti with a few mere wale type ki hotties..nice chicks..my brain said..under the influance of quater @ mayur :/ This joint needs some serious time to whip up a few girls to takeout..spent 2 k ka 20s the bundle felt lighter by 0.3 k..never mind let the counter wala bang it up his arce!..damage 3 k..with some nice eye backless candies..came out booked a ola auto to thane..i zonked off into a power nap till auto waka woke me up at teen haat naka..told him to take me to

Ceasers park n parked my aRCe for another round of 2 blenders n hot belly n bare shoulder view ..tiped my regular pussies purred n cat calls n told a chick next time idhae mat aana direct to godhbandar lodge she gave a sharma ji look n said ok:/

Bill 2 k i guess!

Total damage for the night 8.3 k..it was a good sat_ her_day night!
:)
-Pk

Being to Kishore from last Two days. Difficult to get good girls. Even if you are as early as 4.00. Good girls like pinky and Nikita are always busy. But very cooperative. Can understand when you see them with other customer. Still girls quality is good at Mayur.
Being to Rasna on Friday. Didn't find good girls. May be not my type.
Some days back being to laila. Found good girls dancing. May be if u r regular.. You can pick up

Hello Forum Buddies...

Wanna share my experience of 5th Nov few weeks back.

Had planned with my friend to get out for the day for hunting and seeking pleasure.

Picked him up at 4.30 pm from Nerul station (W), reversed, and started looking for parking around Rajiv Gandhi bridge.

Got a spot in front of Kings Electronics near Palm Beach Road, and started walking towards Sneha as our first destination. Withdrew cash in between, and got some change at a pan shop. Few hundreds and some 500s.

Before reaching, felt thirsty. Got a bisleri from under the bridge and satiated myself. Put the near empty bottle at one of the plant pots outside Sneha, acknowledged the greeting suited guard, and, though first time, headed nonchalantly inside (thanks to all the inputs from the forum). Must be around 5 pm them.

Saw 2-3 girls/ aunties sitting along the tables on the gf. Moved ahead, and got directed by a waiter towards the steps leading to first floor. Went up and entered a redly lit room, with tables across, and another set of 5-6 girls and aunties along the aisle. Room had hardly 2-3 customers till then. Went in, and took the last table after first right. A coatwala came (along with a couple of assistants) and enquired, saab, kya lenge? Me - Pehle ladki bulao. He gestured towards the open spaces, and 6-7 girls/ aunties wearing sarees, suits, and jeans/ top came close to our table. Didn't find any of them attractive enough, and asked the coatwala to get few more. He said saab neeche chaliye. Took us to another room connected to the main room on the ground floor. As we entered, found one chick sitting on the lap of one of the customers right at the first table. Our dilated eye contact in red ambience made them uncomfortable, and they tried to get into some decent position. Moved ahead, looked straight, and went inside towards the far end mirrored walls and took tables. Partition planks were good enough for privacy. The manager got us some chicks to choose from which we scanned through the red light, but couldn't find a decent face to start with, and hence exited. Around 20 minutes here. No damages.

Then went to Sai Durbar which is behind Sneha. Took not more than two minutes to reach. Entered, and saw the manager's counter and around 4 tables on the ground floor, all empty, and multiple frames of Dieties on the walls. Moving ahead, saw steps at far end going towards the 1st floor, and one corridor towards the right, leading to a dimly lit room for mongers. Along the corridor were couple of tables for excess girls to sit and wait, and another room which probably was the make up room for the girls. Entered the first room, which was lowly lit, and since it was still early evening, wasn't occupied much, where me and my friend took a seat at separate tables. Could hardly see anything as the room had smallest of small wattage night bulb with hardly any luminosity. Wonder how 5-6 girls flocked around the cramped space around my table without any visibility. Turned my mobile's torch on, and wasn't pleased much seeing the quality of females around. Looked towards my friend, and seeing his expressions, without uttering a word, got up and moved towards the exit. No damages here either. During the exit, heard few comments by the girls behind saying shadi karne ke liye dhoondne aaya hai kya. Ignored the comments, and while moving out saw a rickshaw halting outside the bar from which a simple, decent looking, approximately 25 years old, wheatish complexion girl without make-up, wearing an orangish and black salwar suit, carrying a laptop bag got down and went inside. Looked like any normal independent girl working in Mumbai, and me and my friend for once wondered what's the profile spectrum of girls who offer themselves at these DBs/ SBs. All of this in not more than 15 minutes max.

For the next destination, took the over-bridge steps to get to the other side of the tracks and walked towards Kishor. On reaching, crossed the first room and entered the second where we found few tables occupied, with one of the customers with a coat dancing on the floor with couple of chicks. Went further inside and got into the two rooms one by one. Again, these were lit bright in red ambience with almost all tables occupied. Could make out the quality of girls being much younger and better than Sneha & Sai Durbar. Few girls were standing along the aisle, with inviting gestures and open cleavages. Was willing to sit and start with some action, but my friend thought the place was too lit to do anything, and did not offer much privacy to indulge. Decided to move on and exited. Around 20 minutes of time spent with no damages.

Came out, and headed towards Bhoir whose Red Sign Board we had seen on our way to Kishor coming from the Rajiv Gandhi Bridge end. Got inside and saw 2-3 tables in the outer room where few customers were having their drinks. We moved towards the SB room on the left side on Ground Floor. Minimal visibility with a single dim ceiling light inside. Before taking any table, tried to assess the available stock. Among the 5-6 available stock, most of them were aged ladies, couple of them maybe 45+, approaching 50. Didn't make much sense, and we came out within 5 minutes. Again, no damages here either.

Till now 3 SBs visited and no action. Decided going back to where we started, and headed towards the same overbridge steps to cross over back towards Sneha. Thought we had started too early, and that Sneha's good stock would not have arrived till then, and expected to find the good faces now. On the way, had a pizza from a small fast food joint under the bridge, and a glass of ganne ka juice from another shop as were tired with all the walking and choosing process till now, and needed some refreshment.

On reaching Sneha again, went inside and moved towards the first floor directly. Entered the red lit room on first floor, took the first right and took the second last table as the original table we had taken was occupied by some customer with mustache and his colleague with two girls. Coatwala came and asked the same question - saab kya lenge? Asked him to get the girls first. He brought back the same set of girls as before, who looked aged, 35+, and not well maintained. Didn't appeal us much this time as well, and we decided to give Sneha a skip one more time the same evening. Refused all, got up and left. The manager didn't seem to be pleased, but, what the heck. Ignored him and moved out. Again, no services, no damages.

Now, while we came out, me and my friend were pondering what to do next. Should we move towards Mayur? Decided otherwise, and thought to give one more try to Sai Durbar. Went inside, crossed the first sitting area, and straight away headed towards the SB room on ground floor. On entering, again found the room very dark, supported somewhat by a single 5 watt bulb right above the door panel. Found all the tables occupied. Came out of the room and asked one of the waiters how much time will it take for two tables, for which he replied - sir, 5 minute wait kijiye, main bolta hoon apko. Came out of the room and took one of the tables opposite the main counter. This area was properly lit, with dieties' frames hung along the top part of the walls. While we were waiting, saw good looking young girls in salwar suits coming and depositing their handbags at the counter with the counter guy, touching the deity frames and heading towards the steps going to the first floor. Wasn't sure if these girls will be available in SB section on GF, but was happy to see them there. Waited for the waiter to confirm table availability to us. Thought the staff had recognised us for sure (we were here around 1.5 hours back), and wanted to see if we really wanted some service. After almost 20 minutes, the counter manager said to us - Sir, aap andar jayiye. Got to the room and went inside. Again, found the room too dark to see properly. Got on to one of the first tables, turned on my phone's torch, and started scanning the faces who had lined up around. Then finally, got my eyes on one good looking face, fair, big eyes, long hair, wearing black saree. Was short in height, hardly 5, but found her good for the evening. Asked her - madam aap aa jayiye. She obliged, and sat beside me with a smile. Since we were at the first table, asked her to look for a table towards the rear end of the room, which she did arrange speaking to the waiter. My friend also had zeroed in one of the girls, and settled on a table ahead of ours.

With my girl, started some chit chat. Shook hands and asked her if she is comfortable, to which she affirmed. In between the waiter came asking for order. Told him to get a cold drink, which he brought in couple of minutes. Asked my girl to have it. She said, aap daru peete nahi? I said main peeta hoon, par idhar nahi peeta. During the conversations, kissed her on cheeks, occasional pecks on lips with movement of hand all over, feeling her boobs most of the time. She had opened up her blouse from front under her pallu. Had good assets. Asked her if she is willing to come out, to which she said yes for 2K. She put her hand over my pants feeling for little bro, and was making noises of ooh-aah during the act, for which I told her to stop making such noises. After 20 minutes of fondling, groping, hugging and boob sucking/ kissing, asked her number, which she gave, and asked for my number. Told her cannot give my number, tum kabhi call ya message karogi aur gharwale dekh lenge to problem ho jayegi. Asked her name, she told she is S@pn@ and is a bong. She knew bangla well. After spending around 30 minutes with her, was satisfied. Was not impressed though with the amount of make up she had put on face. Told her that on each kiss I could almost taste the lipstick and face foundation, and that on hugging her, am worried that my shirt would get smudged by her make up. She was responsive, and tried to clean up her make up and lipstick by a tissue, which made her look all the more cute. At the end, gave her 300 bucks, and hugged her tightly, and kissed her again on lips for one last time. She smiled and before we left, arranged her saree, and kissed me back on my cheeks. Didn't want to have anything more than this. No hj. My friend too had finished the act with his girl, and had settled the drinks bill with waiter for both, and we left.

Sai Durbar fulfilled our search for the day.

Damages:

Girl - 300
Cold Drink - 300
Tips to waiter - 100
Walking from one Bar to another - 1 hour in total, and numerous calories spent climbing up and down the stairs of the bridge.

Having had our fill for the evening, came out of Sai Durbar and googled to search for a decent place to dine at. Found this pretty decent place nearby called Desi Fusion Grill and Bar, where we had a beer and dinner at their second floor open air rooftop. Didn't want to booze much as had to drive back home. While our order came, went to the washroom to check any marks on my shirt, and right there, I could see smudges of skin color foundation over the shoulder area. Immediately wiped the area with wet tissue cleaned off the affected area.

During drinks, me and my friend discussed our experience with our girls with each other, and finally called it a day at around 9.30 pm, well concluded.
Nice FR.. recommended good reading for a new bie who is short on time yet wanted to make an experience of multiple SB bar...

Reading this gives me a feel of SB hopping similar to PUB hopping at western countries..

Keep going guys... And shr ur good bad and awesome experiences ;)

Being to Kishore from last Two days. Difficult to get good girls. Even if you are as early as 4.00. Good girls like pinky and Nikita are always busy. But very cooperative. Can understand when you see them with other customer. Still girls quality is good at Mayur.
Being to Rasna on Friday. Didn't find good girls. May be not my type.
Some days back being to laila. Found good girls dancing. May be if u r regular.. You can pick up
Bro Rasna had a very decent collections of hotties.. surprising ly u didn't had a luck.. true that they don't indulge in actions in the pub.. believe when u say "dnt find good gals" u referred to no actions ;) rather than looks .. otherwise I would recommend to make another visit will pass on some details over PM which may mad delight to ur next visit...

Happy Mongering and Stay blessed..!!

Had been with @mumbaikadon on previous weekdays. Thanks don sir for company. Don is an old man in later 40's but full to awli type and i am bit polished. Don and i decided the plan 20 days back. We will start at 2 afternoons , drink less and try to get two best girls in hotel for a night. Kishore was awesome but crowdy at 3 afternoons can you believe at 3 afternoon. We came in and just went out.

Logged in to sneha , don sat with his mallika and i took one short girl kalyani , she is a new entry i think. Completed 1 old monk . Sorry don your gawti type choices are too indigestible. Mine was ok ok , as a new entry she was not responding. Burnt 1500 bucks and left at 4.

Logged in to saidarbar. I took a slim girl vandana she was marathi i think , don took a plump old women , almost looked like kaamwali type. Sorry @mumbaikadon but it was too much to handle. I started fondling vandana. Don was quiet and started chatting with the old lady. He praised that lady so much and handed her a flower boque. Don always carries an empty laptop bag with lot of things , clothes , tooth paste , shaving blades , oil bottles, wine glasses , flower boque , finger ring hahahah. Almost everyone in the bar looked at us. Quiet embarrassing and weird. we both started asking both of them to come out. Handed 500 to both to get a YES. Both where ready.

went to diamond, goddamn that old lady was having the flower boque. It was looking as if don and she is married and have come to room for honeymoon what a chutiyapa. We had two rooms but we sat for drinking in 1 room only. In between we exchanged the girls for boob presses. Finally fucked in the same room and swapped.

Mine was slump and useless. She left in 2 hours.The old women was fulltoo in swing. It was weird exp, I never swapped. It looks odd to see a mans dick and show him ours. Old lady was a good choice , she sucked both of us out completely. I did not like the old lady as such but her service was too good to overlook. I left early at 4 morning , knocked in dons room his program was still going on.

Don why was she crying man in moring man ?.

Thanks Don now we are chaddi bandi yaars :)

Last edited:
Had been with @mumbaikadon on previous weekdays. Thanks don sir for company. Don is an old man in later 40's but full to awli type and i am bit polished. Don and i decided the plan 20 days back. We will start at 2 afternoons , drink less and try to get two best girls in hotel for a night. Kishore was awesome but crowdy at 3 afternoons can you believe at 3 afternoon. We came in and just went out.

Logged in to sneha , don sat with his mallika and i took one short girl kalyani , she is a new entry i think. Completed 1 old monk . Sorry don your gawti type choices are too indigestible. Mine was ok ok , as a new entry she was not responding. Burnt 1500 bucks and left at 4.

Logged in to saidarbar. I took a slim girl vandana she was marathi i think , don took a plump old women , almost looked like kaamwali type. Sorry @mumbaikadon but it was too much to handle. I started fondling vandana. Don was quiet and started chatting with the old lady. He praised that lady so much and handed her a flower boque. Don always carries an empty laptop bag with lot of things , clothes , tooth paste , shaving blades , oil bottles, wine glasses , flower boque , finger ring hahahah. Almost everyone in the bar looked at us. Quiet embarrassing and weird. we both started asking both of them to come out. Handed 500 to both to get a YES. Both where ready.

went to diamond, goddamn that old lady was having the flower boque. It was looking as if don and she is married and have come to room for honeymoon what a chutiyapa. We had two rooms but we sat for drinking in 1 room only. In between we exchanged the girls for boob presses. Finally fucked in the same room and swapped.

Mine was slump and useless. She left in 2 hours.The old women was fulltoo in swing. It was weird exp, I never swapped. It looks odd to see a mans dick and show him ours. Old lady was a good choice , she sucked both of us out completely. I did not like the old lady as such but her service was too good to overlook. I left early at 4 morning , knocked in dons room his program was still going on.

Hahaha
U seem to have inherited Don bros explicity with words and deeds too..
Thoroughly absorbing FR from u..
Hope,u two explore more n more in days to come if Don bro pardons you for Ur candid remarks about him.
;-)

Mongering Diaries

Seal Pack

Mongering is all about collecting different experiences by meeting different people

As I said repeatedly in my FRs , after certain years , mongering goes beyond water removal

So was the recent experience

I was invited to one low end Db by manger to inspect Naya Maal . The so called Seal pack .

I generally don't venture into this , but manager is old friend
He was once upon a time a small waiter in another bar and now over the years , has become manager ( maongering line Also have system of promotions and appraisals )
So Went there by around 7 pm
Manager was standing on gate
He was glad to see me
'Thank you Seth , aap aaya accha laga '

He made me sit in corner and went in
Few customers were siting
Some gals were trying to catch attention

Over all ok type atmosphere
Typical low end Db

Out come one ok types gal cum bhabhi with manager
Marwadi
Wearing saree
Showing cleavage

By no way she could be Seal packed
What the fuck ..
I looked at manager and before I could say anything
He said
Yeh to baby ki aunty hai . Baby make up Kar Rahi hai . Wo ayeegi . Tab tak iss ko Bitha lo .

Before I could say No , bhabhi cum aunty sat next to me

I am generally a gentalman , especially to Db females
So did not resist
She shook hand and started chatting
I took one Five hundred note out and before she could react , put it in her cleavage deep inside

She was around 30 yrs Marwadi
Good features
Nice figure
Face showing her age

I asked .. baby Teri Kon lagti hai

Mere bahen ki ladki . She said

Just to continue conversation I asked
Teri Nath kab Utri thi

Arre us ko to bahot Saal hua .
she continued .
Mere ko pura ek Lakh cash aur mangalsutra and do Jodi Kapada diya tha .
Suhag Raat Hayyat Hotel main Manayi thi Baad main Seth ne chod diya . Kabhi kabhi phone karta hai .

I did not say anything .
I don't like such gloomy bars with less lights and less action

I was about to go and then baby came out

Kasturi
Marwadi gal tall Fair
Hardly 16 years
Wearing black Salwar Suit
Thin build ,.pretty face . Red lips . Long hairs upto ass . Wearing bangles
Small boobs and clean smooth skin
Hint of cleavage from her Top
Slightly afraid

There was small Nath in her nose

Her aunty made her sit next to me

Drinks logi.. I asked her

Main Piti nahi .. Kasturi said

I lifted her face with my hand and moved her hairs behind
She was pretty .
I was not knowing what to say
Generally I am good at handling Db gals
I don't hesitate to put my hands on ass or chest of any Db gal ... how so ever high end she may be

Gals get shocked by my behaviour or at least show like that ( I generally have one 2000 note in one hand and other hand on breast of the gal . So by the time she can react , I put money in her hand )
But this time I was sitting quite

Kitna din hua ?
I broke silence

3 din ... Kasturi whispered with her red lips

Kon Leke aaya ? I asked

Yeh autny gaaon main ghar pe Aayi thi

Maa se baat kar ke Leke aayi
Aunty ke saath rahti hu ...

I gulped my drink

Feeling of sitting with 16 year old vergin in dark lit shabby bar was making me nervous

I took her hand in my hand and put one 2000 note on to it (I did not dare to squeeze her boobs )

Put one small kiss on her lips and got up

Hurriedly put 2 notes of 500 on table for bill and started walking out

Her autny smiled at me

Kya Saab Kya bolte ho

Kya boli legate ho ?

I could not speak
Just walked out
Maamger came out
I felt better in open air and put one cigarette
Us kI aunty 2 lac boliti hai ... mangalsutra bhi dena padega .. manager said

I shook hands with him ( put one 500 note on his hand while Shaking hand )

Called my driver and left

Radio was playing

Inhi logo ne
Inhi logo ne
Le Liya dupatta mera ... from paikza

I know I won't go back to her

I am not into Seal packs

But her beautiful innocent face is still in front of me

Or may be her smell ...kasturi

Uncle Sam

Wow!

So many highlights from this note. Aptly called "Mongering Diaries". An FR is typically just a record of things but this one transcends beyond it in to the realm of amazing short stories (and a true one at that).

Your experiences are rich. This post communicates so much through what goes unspoken; whether it be your own emotions or just completing the picture. That's a rare art in writing. If one were to analyze it from the point of view of all concerned, You, Kasturi, the Manager, Kasturi's Aunt, Kasturi's Mother... there's just so much of life's lessons hidden inside.

Respect.
-DH

Wow!

So many highlights from this note. Aptly called "Mongering Diaries". An FR is typically just a record of things but this one transcends beyond it in to the realm of amazing short stories (and a true one at that).

Your experiences are rich. This post communicates so much through what goes unspoken; whether it be your own emotions or just completing the picture. That's a rare art in writing. If one were to analyze it from the point of view of all concerned, You, Kasturi, the Manager, Kasturi's Aunt, Kasturi's Mother... there's just so much of life's lessons hidden inside.

Respect.
-DH
What an FR bro! Its heart touching and innocent!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

It was a nice evening.I had told you to not take that young girl. She was not worth...For sitting only so much natak. She literally messed in the room and also took 4k for no reason. Manda was awesome. But will not repeat her again , she is calling me 20 times in a day..Desperate for more money.

Next time please have your toothpaste and towels. :) happy mongering.

Hahaha
U seem to have inherited Don bros explicity with words and deeds too..
Thoroughly absorbing FR from u..
Hope,u two explore more n more in days to come if Don bro pardons you for Ur candid remarks about him.
;-)
It was fun...Vikas target karteinhai..Mayur is really useless now.

hahahaa while carrying that flower flask in rickshaw it was looking stupid. Rickshawala was thinking bhenchod yeh kya naya style hai....

It was a nice evening.I had told you to not take that young girl. She was not worth...For sitting only so much natak. She literally messed in the room and also took 4k for no reason. Manda was awesome. But will not repeat her again , she is calling me 20 times in a day..Desperate for more money.

Next time please have your toothpaste and towels. :) happy mongering.
So now we have a gangbang team setup...Lol ...God save these BD aunties now ...

Fucking them together and swapping is like paying for one and getting multiple pops...

Wow what an idea Sirjee...

How about 4m4f fun...

Sent from my HM NOTE 1LTE using Tapatalk

Shoutbox
  1. Sundayhacker:
    Burldude12 is a low life loossserrr
  2. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Young Sexy Slim Chinese Emma, Young Slim Thai Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  3. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom spa ♨️♨️♨️ table shower body scrub 👍👍👍We have 3 beautiful young girls working today, young and lovely Jessica sexy body boots bips and Cici Specialising in table shower body scrub massages and offering deep massages Helen 🤗🤗🤗🤗5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke.Please call ☎️416-817-3366 to book and Walk in the back door there is plenty of parking available
  4. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who Wa
  5. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Angel 💕 Very beautiful girl from Taiwan, very curvy, young and sexy, she can provide a great massage and wonderful touch and super service. Angel is so sexy, especially her 34C breasts and her big juicy tight bum you can worship and ador
  6. KSpa:
    TUESDAY at 𝐊 𝐒𝐏𝐀: GIGI, NANCY, YUMI & CINDY. Unit B6-4227 Sheppard Ave East Scarborough, ON (Just East of Midland Ave) ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟵𝟮-𝟳𝟱𝟲𝟴 ☎️ BOBO is a pretty lady of 24Yrs, 5’3” & skinny, with great services. NANCY is Chinese, 23, 5’1” & 105 Lbs sweet & skinny hottie. YUMI is a young early twenties Japanese girl, about 5’2”, medium build, natural chest, and a big sexy bum.
  7. SugarLoveSpa:
    Tuesday at ❤️💙 💜𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔💖💗💘: CHERRY, COCO, TIFFANY & WENDY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. COCO is a beautiful Chinese lady, 1M 60Cms & 50Kgs, possessing nice C Cups. Very friendly
  8. NewOriental:
    TUESDAY at 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔: HAPPY & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. VIVIAN is a pretty & very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5’7” tall, with a slim figure. Vivian is very friendly and versatile.
  9. ASPA:
    TUESDAY at 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Cherry & best massage Rachel 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ CHERRY is a Vietnamese beauty, standing 1.62Cm tall & weighing 50Kg, with a nice 32C bust size. She is a sexy and charming lady with excellent service. RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant, ab
  10. HolidaySpa:
    Tuesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️: Cindy, Eva & Helen. Cindy is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Eva is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but don’t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well.
  11. ForeverWarden:
    Tuesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Tracy & Vivian. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Tracy is an incredibly cute & pretty Japanese/Taiwanese mixed spinner, about 5’1” and 100 lbs. She is very popular
  12. Dreaminn:
    TUESDAY at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: EVA, LULU & TINA. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ EVA is a slim, pretty & sexy Asian girl. She has excellent bbbj skills if you are nice and clean, and can perform like a champion. LULU is a very popular & well known Chinese attendant, slim and beautiful with 34C Cups, long sexy legs, and incredible services.
  13. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Lulu,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  14. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Anika , Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Star ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️4379857899 🈵🈵👄👄🦵🦵👅👅
  15. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young cute student Mia 25 years old and young fun Ivy 30 years old with big buttocks , pretty GFE Lina and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  16. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom spa ♨️♨️♨️ table shower body scrub 👍👍👍We have 3 beautiful young girls working today, young and lovely Jessica and Cici Specialising in table shower body scrub massages and offering deep massages Helen 🤗🤗🤗🤗5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke.Please call ☎️416-817-3366 to book and Walk in the back door there is plenty of parking available
  17. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 MALIYA, SANA, ANGEL, AMANDA, SUSIE, PAYAL PEARL, KIRAN 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  18. Golden Flower Spa:
    ✰ 𝟡𝟘𝟝.𝟚𝟝𝟠.𝟘𝟟𝟟𝟟 ✰ 8380 Kennedy Rd Unit #C6 Markham . Candy . (New) 19Yrs Vietnamese beautiful face, friendly...Must See... Monica . (New) Colombian Thailand, beautiful & shapely...Excellent Service... My Linh . a full body Malaysian Vietnamese...Very Comfortable Treatment Offered... Sonia . from India is young & curvy, very pretty, lightly toned...Comfortable service..✰ GOLDEN FLOWER SPA ✰ 905.258.0777 ✰ 8380 Kennedy Rd Unit #C6 Markham
  19. DkNY2:
    Hollywood spa
  20. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Young Sexy Slim Chinese Emma, Young Slim Thai Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  21. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Monday:💋💋New hanna young student,💋💋 lisa- Service queen with a banging body that is sure to make heads turn. Angel - innocent GND looks that has a very sensual side to warm things up Coco - Spunky fun in...
  22. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who Wa
  23. KSpa:
    MONDAY at 𝐊 𝐒𝐏𝐀: GIGI, NANA, YUMI & CINDY. Unit B6-4227 Sheppard Ave East Scarborough, ON (Just East of Midland Ave) ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟵𝟮-𝟳𝟱𝟲𝟴 ☎️ GIGI is 22Yrs with a sexy body, 36C, 110 Lbs and waiting for you. NANA is a cute pretty Korean lady, about 5’2”, 105 Lbs, 20Yrs with a pretty face and knows how to treat a man well. YUMI is a young early twenties Japanese girl, about 5’2”, medium build
  24. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Tina😘 - A sweet tiny little treat from Mala
  25. SugarLoveSpa:
    Monday at ❤️💙 💜𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔💖💗💘: CHERRY, CICI, SASA, TIFFANY & WENDY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. TIFFANY is an amazing slim petite doll with natural 34C melons, slim waist
  26. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center :Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Levi ,New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Baby ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry , address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  27. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Vita ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo, Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  28. SunriseRH:
    MONDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is an incredibly sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services.
  29. NewOriental:
    MONDAY at 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔: HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl with natural B Cups, and a slim to medium frame. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times.
  30. ASPA:
    𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: EMMA and RACHEL. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ EMMA is 1.64Cm. and weighs 52Kg. Emma is sweet and elegant, has very good communication & massage, and her services will make your visit enjoyable. RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5’4
  31. HolidaySpa:
    Monday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️AMY, CINDY & LUCY AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Don’t miss out on her special skills! Cindy is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit.
  32. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Vicky🥰A new arrival at our branch 🎉👯‍♀️Vicky is a very young CBC part time student working for tuition fees and books, this bright young sexy girl is willing to showcase her eagerness to please AND be pleased. Busty 36E boobs on a peti
  33. ForeverWarden:
    Monday at 🫦❤️🔴♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Ruby & SUKI. RUBY is Singaporean, very slim, petite & sexy, speaks English well, & has great services. SUKI is a young, slim, beautiful & very sexy lady, about 5’3” with nice soft C Cups. She is very well received for her outstanding gfe services. Be careful, SUKI is highly addictive.
  34. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 LUCY, MALIYA, PAOLA, AMANDA, ANGELINA, KIRAN, ANAYA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  35. Dreaminn:
    MONDAY at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: AMY, LULU & TINA. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ AMY is a sweet and friendly Chinese vixen, 158Cms, 115Lbs, with C Cups, very excitable and fun. LULU is a very popular & well known Chinese attendant, slim and beautiful with 34C Cups, long sexy legs, and incredible services.
  36. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young cute student Vivian 22 years old and young fun Yuki 28 years old open mind , pretty GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  37. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom spa ♨️♨️♨️ table shower body scrub 👍👍👍We have 3 beautiful young girls working today, young and lovely Mia and Jenny Specialising in table shower body scrub massages and offering deep massages Cici🤗🤗🤗🤗5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke.Please call ☎️416-817-3366 to book and Walk in the back door there is plenty of parking available
  38. balaji2024:
    Mayur bar
  39. VinuVeer:
    H
  40. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom spa ♨️♨️♨️ table shower body scrub 👍👍👍We have 3 beautiful young girls working today, young and lovely new girl Sophie and cici Specialising in table shower body scrub massages and offering deep massages Helen 🤗🤗🤗🤗5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke.Please call ☎️416-817-3366 to book and Walk in the back door there is plenty of parking available
  41. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Slim Sexy Chinese Emma, Young Sexy Slim Chinese Emma, Young Slim Thai Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  42. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, RIYA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  43. SugarLoveSpa:
    Sunday at ❤️💙 💜𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔💖💗💘: CHERRY, CICI, SASA, TIFFANY & WENDY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CICI is Chinese, 49 Kgs & 1M 57Cms, with nice D melons & an open services menu. MIA is a young & slim, very PRETTY & VERY petite Vietnamese beauty, 5’1” & 90 Lbs, who is open to anything. Come and enjoy.
  44. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Dasia,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Sofia , Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Anjoo , Taiwan girl DD Boobs Thai deep massage lily,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  45. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Midi,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Helen , Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  46. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom spa ♨️♨️♨️ table shower body scrub 👍👍👍We have 3 beautiful young girls working today, young and lovely new girl Sophie and cici Specialising in table shower body scrub massages and offering deep massages Helen 🤗🤗🤗🤗5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke.Please call ☎️416-817-3366 to book and Walk in the back door there is plenty of parking available
  47. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young cute student Summer and young fun Jessy open mind , pretty GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  48. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  49. KSpa:
    SUNDAY at 𝐊 𝐒𝐏𝐀: JESSICA, YUMI & CINDY. Unit B6-4227 Sheppard Ave East Scarborough, ON (Just East of Midland Ave) ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟵𝟮-𝟳𝟱𝟲𝟴 ☎️ JESSICA is 20, Chinese, 5’3” and 110 Lbs, sexy & good looking with 34C goodies to play with. YUMI is a young early twenties Japanese girl, about 5’2”, medium build, natural chest, and a big sexy bum. Yumi is very versatile and skilled. CINDY is slim & pretty
  50. Dreaminn:
    SUNDAY at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: EMILY, LULU & TINA. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ EMILY is a tall Chinese girl, 170Cms with nice natural C Cups and long brown hair. Emily is open minded and very friendly. LULU is a very popular & well known Chinese attendant, slim and beautiful with 34C Cups, long sexy legs, and incredible services.
Back