Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

dance bars in navi mumbai

Unclesam am looking for a hot college babe high end. Could you please help
Have tried bapat batra group, need something real good.

Thanks

Why not do a good indie and ask her to dress like an air hostess?
The new number of Mahi I had shared - It’s working. She changed/updated her WhatsApp DP. Go for her.

Friday FR -wrpte on request of mm.
Had planned with mm to hit some low end DB's but in evening news came about closing of malls etc. So mm headed home, I didn't know what to do so went to Rasna just to check out the stocks, fortunately met NM80 there and he offered to visit some ob's. So ended Rasna (same old stock wid some new faces) and went to Ramesh..... didn't find anything interesting n it was ob time n NM wanted to check out lovely night so went there but inside felt like rasna so left in 5mins. Visited magnet, while NM was busy wid her chick, I called one innocent looking girl who seemed like feeling put of place to talk.... it's her third day and she was forced to come by her Nani. My mood was off after listening this, are we really promoting woman trafficking?. Meanwhile person sitting next to her called NM n told something to him. I wanted to give this girl someoney but she wasn't even looking at me. After a while we saw her video chatting n making faces on call, so figured out she was bluffing, money saved. I came outside for smoke while NM came after sometime. Asked him what did the guy said he told he was telling how he fucked tht innocent chick ( again I felt sorry, because atleast from body lang. That chick was looking as an newbie). Mood was off so NM took me to champange, and boy what an atmosphere, I think these guys have figured out d secret. Easily the best ob I have visited till date. Chicks quality is above average acc. to my taste and a very good ambiance as a high end ob, very big stage and lots of eye candies. It seems like in coming days they want to beat heaven6. I would rate quality of chicks better than heaven. Had good chat with NM outside bar on how to patao these high end ob chicks, but I still feel one needs a very large pockets for ob chicks (assuming what I witnessed in champange was not decoys, as most of the guys there were quite young). Seems like champagne has gathered Belapur/Panvel beauties n offered a good package for ob girls.
Hope is still alive that one day an awesome looking ob chick will be hanging out wid me, till than Sayonara.

Champagne is in the mid of lovely nights and Heaven6...from heaven 6 move towards Rabale on palm beach road...it's on the main road.

Thanks @NM80 . I recall that you had described the exact location of Champagne in the past. I was curious about Lovely Night's location. I remember seeing an OB near Fortune Select Exotica hotel, but it's name was something else (probably "Club 9"). I am guessing that bar has been renamed to Lovely Night. That bar had a pretty long passage from the street to the entrance of the OB.

Ramesh FR :-
Friday :- Went to Ramesh around 11.45. Headed straight to first floor as per the information given on forum for more intimate experience. But, the floor was full, not a single table was empty. Some patrons were even standing near wall. Went downstairs and entered asked the coatwalla to find me a seat. Ground floor was also full. The coatwalla somehow managed one seat ona table on sharing basis, but asked him can he get seat on first floor instead, he said ok, came with me to first floor and asked another coatwalla ( Bantu) to arrange a seat for me. The only vacant seat was on a corner table near the speakers. So settled on it, ordered on Tuborg Classic and for the first time got the same beer (and not tuborg strong! like in Mayur and Kapil bars). Started scanning the room. The atmosphere was lovely, one good looking bird was dancing at the end table and another girl was sitting with the patron. Observed 2 beautiful girls but those were busy with another patrons. After some time, found one dusky beauty with good figure, her name was Youvani or something, difficult to understand in her bengali accent. Gave her 100 rs and directly asked to come sit with me. She came, chit chatted a bit. After some time asked her to dance on a song, she dances pretty well and I could see she loves to dance , gave her 200 for the song. Again after some time when a good song came asked her to dance , likewise paid her 200 per song for another 2 songs. Then asked her to sit with me. Did some light groping with her and enjoyed other girls dancing. Again some good songs came up and asked her to dance , she danced really well on 3 songs continuously, I can remember only Bala Bala other songs I forgot. After the third song she sat down as she was tired, had some water and again I asked her to dance on another song and then gave 500 to her. Then she sat down, did some touching flirting with her while enjoying other girls' dances. In the meantime one guy came and sat on the seat opposite to me. This guy was funny for sure he came, ordered and started drinking slowly. He was gesturing me to have the drink slowly, signalled use your brains, take it slowly 😂. He asked two ladies to dance and I enjoyed their dance to. Later he made one girl sit. The funny thing was he was gesturing the girls also to take it slowly😅. One of the girl was drinking with him and was drinking half peg at a time! This went on for a while then I ordered second beer. At that time also he signalled me take it slowly man! Maza aa gay, I don't know he was drunk or acting drunk but he was funny for sure, danced in a funny way too. All this while I enjoyed with my girl and when a good song came up she danced one 2 songs. While she was dancing on 2nd song, her regular customer came and started flirting with her, she was requesting him one more song please. Her attention was getting diverted, so on the next song I stood up and danced with her. I'm a good dancer but only in baaraat and during ganpati visarjan😆 with Bhai logs. I didn't have any idea how to dance with her, still stood there and managed somehow to dance with her. Then next a sensual song came up, and I grabbed her waist pulled her close and I think I danced pretty well on this song, she turned around grinded against me, it was a harvenly feeling. Then uske Gale me haath daalke uske saath close dance Kiya maza agaya. Then asked her to sit played with her for some time. Her regular was doing masti with her calling her , so she asked can I go he's my regular! As discussed on this forum , let her go for her regular patron , Paid her 500 bucks for the 5 songs and let her go. Then somehow I felt like I'm free😅 Flirted with other girls and enjoyed dance of girls while sipping my beer slowly as per the directions of the friend sitting next to me😅 My girl was dancing with her regular and eyeing me, giving flying kisses, saying thank you ( typical! The info on the forum is so detailed that I feel like I got all this game figured out! Thanks again for the seniors for guiding newbies like me) It was around 1.15 and I knew the bar closes around 2. I had finished my 2nd beer slowly slowly. The guy on my table was enjoying with his girls, and I was enjoying their dance and his antics. The coat Walla came and asked should I bring bill? I said no, bring a thumbs up! Asked the waiter to bring a cigarette for me. Sipped on the cold drink slowly and enjoyed the dances. Wanted to make another one dance but all good ones were busy with their regulars and my girl was also giving me attention in between. So continued aankh michcholi with her and enjoyed antics of my fellow monger with his girls. Around 1.45 my girl came to me hugged me tightly and said she's leaving. I said Good night. Enjoyed for 15 more mins and after closing, paid my bill :- 1950 for 2 beers( 800 each and cold drink 350) . Paid tips to waiter and captain ( 50 to waiter, he said itna Kam so have 200 to captain and asked him to give some to the waiter.)

One thing I observed, some mongers gave money to the girls only at the end. But I didn't know how much to give so as per tips I got from MM Bhai , paid my girl in intervals.
Damages :-
Girl :- Around 1700
Drinks :- 1950
Tips :- 250 ( paid extra to captain as he found seat on first floor and being my first visit).
Overall impression of the bar was good VFM bar, plus point is DB goes on till 2 pm.

Ramesh FR 2 :-
Saturday :-
I had free time till Friday only but due to change of plans , I cancelled my trip to hometown and I got few more days for mongering.
So decided to Visit Ramesh. This time went to Ramesh around 10.45. Again the first floor was full. Coatwallas were saying wait for some time, will get seat. So again went downstairs and asked one coatwalla for a seat as he was arranging the seat, I saw yesterday's coatwalla ( Bantu) he smiled and I asked him to find seat on 1st floor. He did setting with another coatwalla on first floor and found an empty table near door. I sat facing the door so that I could see the girls who come and go from ground to first and vice versa. Ordered tuborg classic. Settled down and enjoyed dances on nearby table. A group of five patrons was having a blast on the table on my left. They were enjoying each other's company. Somehow, I thought those were forum members. One of them was a very good dancer, I thought he may be the legendary dancer from the forum. Anyway after some time, Youvani ( the girl I made sit the previous night ) came and greeted me with a smile, paid her 100 rs, she thanked and for some time i scanned the room for better girls but the good ones were taken. So asked her to sit with me. She came and hugged me and sat with me. Did some chit chat and she started dancing on one of the songs. Don't remember the songs, let her dance continuously on 4 songs. This girl likes to dance ( and thinks she's a good dancer and likes to show it off) . The gap between the 2 tables was less and not sufficient to dance plus the mongers on left side table were having fun dancing with each other and she got irritated complaining about lack of space. Then song Ang laga de re was played , my girl started dancing but the song was ordered by mongers on adjacent table and they wanted their girl to dance. So they asked my girl to sit down and she created a scene, I want to dance and all, I said WTF, song ka paise Maine nahi Diya let them enjoy. Asked her to sit down and matter solve Kiya. Asked her to chill. After that song another song was played and my girl got up and danced , the monger on left side table asked me Bhai join her, so I got up and did close dance with her, sat diwn and paid her 500. She still seemed upset. She was angry for no reason, as she had no right on that song, neither I had asked to dance on that song. Mood off hua thoda fir bhi usko bithake rakkha. The guys on my left hand side table were having blast. They made a girl sit with them, which was a non dancer I think. While the guys were enjoying dancing with each other she was complaining I think -muze nachne do, khud hi nach rahe ho, etc. So one of them got irritated, held her and brought her to the center space and said naach ab. The girl was very bad dancer, he said naach na ab ham dekh rahe Hain, She was about to cry and ran away😂 Then Bhai aisa nacha na ki jabardast! The song was Kamriya lachke re from Mela. Ek no dance Kiya! He might be the legendary dancer from the forum I think. These guys enjoyed a lot and left after some time to downstairs. After they left another guys came on that table and were again enjoying each other's dance. Their friend came to my table and asked whether he can sit. I said sure. Somehow, I wasn't enjoying my girl's company so just made her sit and observed other girls dance. One monger was doing full on masti with 2 girls. Ladkiyon ko nichod raha tha, bahon me utha raha tha. Enjoyed their masti , the two guys on the side table were dancing with each other. I said to my girl bore ho raha hai? She said no and rested on my shoulders. This girl likes to dance😂 asked her to dance on some 2-3 dance and paid her 500 bucks asked her she can leave if she wants. Still she sat, after some time I said washroom hoke ata Hun, she got the hint and when I came back from washroom she was gone, the guy sitting next to me said udhar nach rahi hai ( pointing towards the slightly raised gallery like portion) I said jane do pak gaya tha! Ordered another beer and some for me and just relaxed and enjoyed nearby girls dance and dance of two guys on side table. They invited me to dance and their friend sitting in front of me insisted me to dance. So I sat up and danced with them. Next I'm a disco dancer song was played and we danced like hell on that song. Maza aa gaya. Danced on another song with them and sat down. Drank my beer slowly and enjoyed the dances. After some time finished my beer and called for bill. 1600 for 2 beers. Paid 100-100 to the waiter and coatwalla . I was about to leave but the guy sitting next to me said are baitho abhi band hi ho jayega. So sat with them on their table. Danced on 2-3 songs with them. In the meanwhile my girl had come and sat on the table behind us with another guy loaded with bundle of 20 RS. The guy sitting with me said dekh Teri item piche hai, I said I don't give a fuck. Woh bola ha inko bhaad me Jane do aane ka pine ka dance karne ka aur enjoy karne ka full. The lights were on and their bill came :- 1900 bucks only ( divided by 3) . So once again, proven group me kharcha Kam hota hai aur maza jyada ata hai. Different different characters dikhe mongers ke Maja aa gaya. Those guys were asking me to accompany them to Samudra bar to have some drinks and snacks. But I said Bhai bas auto ke paise Bache hain. Ghar jata Hun. Got an auto and while returning the auto vala was driving auto parallel to an auto in which a girl from the bar was going. He informed they all stay at sector 19. I said ok, Bhai tu samne dekh apna apna chal . Came home and crashed on bed. A good experience overall, witnessed lots of drama.
Damges :-
Girl :- 1100
2 Beer :- 1600
Tips :- 200 bucks

Last edited:
Ramesh FR 2 :-
Saturday :-
I had free time till Friday only but due to change of plans , I cancelled my trip to hometown and I got few more days for mongering.
So decided to Visit Ramesh. This time went to Ramesh around 10.45. Again the first floor was full. Coatwallas were saying wait for some time, will get seat. So again went downstairs and asked one coatwalla for a seat as he was arranging the seat, I saw yesterday's coatwalla ( Bantu) he smiled and I asked him to find seat on 1st floor. He did setting with another coatwalla on first floor and found an empty table near door. I sat facing the door so that I could see the girls who come and go from ground to first and vice versa. Ordered tuborg classic. Settled down and enjoyed dances on nearby table. A group of five patrons was having a blast on the table on my left. They were enjoying each other's company. Somehow, I thought those were forum members. One of them was a very good dancer, I thought he may be the legendary dancer from the forum. Anyway after some time, Youvani ( the girl I made sit the previous night ) came and greeted me with a smile, paid her 100 rs, she thanked and for some time i scanned the room for better girls but the good ones were taken. So asked her to sit with me. She came and hugged me and sat with me. Did some chit chat and she started dancing on one of the songs. Don't remember the songs, let her dance continuously on 4 songs. This girl likes to dance ( and thinks she's a good dancer and likes to show it off) . The gap between the 2 tables was less and not sufficient to dance plus the mongers on left side table were having fun dancing with each other and she got irritated complaining about lack of space. Then song Ang laga de re was played , my girl started dancing but the song was ordered by mongers on adjacent table and they wanted their girl to dance. So they asked my girl to sit down and she created a scene, I want to dance and all, I said WTF, song ka paise Maine nahi Diya let them enjoy. Asked her to sit down and matter solve Kiya. Asked her to chill. After that song another song was played and my girl got up and danced , the monger on left side table asked me Bhai join her, so I got up and did close dance with her, sat diwn and paid her 500. She still seemed upset. She was angry for no reason, as she had no right on that song, neither I had asked to dance on that song. Mood off hua thoda fir bhi usko bithake rakkha. The guys on my left hand side table were having blast. They made a girl sit with them, which was a non dancer I think. While the guys were enjoying dancing with each other she was complaining I think -muze nachne do, khud hi nach rahe ho, etc. So one of them got irritated, held her and brought her to the center space and said naach ab. The girl was very bad dancer, he said naach na ab ham dekh rahe Hain, She was about to cry and ran away😂 Then Bhai aisa nacha na ki jabardast! The song was Kamriya lachke re from Mela. Ek no dance Kiya! He might be the legendary dancer from the forum I think. These guys enjoyed a lot and left after some time to downstairs. After they left another guys came on that table and were again enjoying each other's dance. Their friend came to my table and asked whether he can sit. I said sure. Somehow, I wasn't enjoying my girl's company so just made her sit and observed other girls dance. One monger was doing full on masti with 2 girls. Ladkiyon ko nichod raha tha, bahon me utha raha tha. Enjoyed their masti , the two guys on the side table were dancing with each other. I said to my girl bore ho raha hai? She said no and rested on my shoulders. This girl likes to dance😂 asked her to dance on some 2-3 dance and paid her 500 bucks asked her she can leave if she wants. Still she sat, after some time I said washroom hoke ata Hun, she got the hint and when I came back from washroom she was gone, the guy sitting next to me said udhar nach rahi hai ( pointing towards the slightly raised gallery like portion) I said jane do pak gaya tha! Ordered another beer and some for me and just relaxed and enjoyed nearby girls dance and dance of two guys on side table. They invited me to dance and their friend sitting in front of me insisted me to dance. So I sat up and danced with them. Next I'm a disco dancer song was played and we danced like hell on that song. Maza aa gaya. Danced on another song with them and sat down. Drank my beer slowly and enjoyed the dances. After some time finished my beer and called for bill. 1600 for 2 beers. Paid 100-100 to the waiter and coatwalla . I was about to leave but the guy sitting next to me said are baitho abhi band hi ho jayega. So sat with them on their table. Danced on 2-3 songs with them. In the meanwhile my girl had come and sat on the table behind us with another guy loaded with bundle of 20 RS. The guy sitting with me said dekh Teri item piche hai, I said I don't give a fuck. Woh bola ha inko bhaad me Jane do aane ka pine ka dance karne ka aur enjoy karne ka full. The lights were on and their bill came :- 900 bucks only ( divided by 3) . So once again, proven group me kharcha Kam hota hai aur maza jyada ata hai. Different different characters dikhe mongers ke Maja aa gaya. Those guys were asking me to accompany them to Samudra bar to have some drinks and snacks. But I said Bhai bas auto ke paise Bache hain. Ghar jata Hun. Got an auto and while returning the auto vala was driving auto parallel to and auto in which a girl from the bar was going. He informed they all stay at sector 19. I said ok, Bhai tu samne dekh apna apna chal . Came home and crashed on bed. A good experience overall, witnessed lots of drama.
Damges :-
Girl :- 1100
2 Beer :- 1600
Tips :- 200 bucks
Dude were you the one with bread and young look? or the guy with specs., eho was dancing on disco dancer around 01:00. I was also there but was seated in 1st floor balcony since didn't wanted to sit in ac. wen it closed I moved to hall around 1240, was seated on last table near ac......d guy who asked waiter to switch off the ac.

Dude were you the one with bread and young look? or the guy with specs., eho was dancing on disco dancer around 01:00. I was also there but was seated in 1st floor balcony since didn't wanted to sit in ac. wen it closed I moved to hall around 1240, was seated on last table near ac......d guy who asked waiter to switch off the ac.
Yes Bhai, I was dancing on disco dancer, french beard and specs. Young look ka pata nahi, I'm 29 y.o. but have beer belly. Did you sit on the table next to the guy who was grabbing and manhandling the girls roughly?

Last edited:
How to get seat at the balcony? Have to come early? it's always full

Thanks @NM80 . I recall that you had described the exact location of Champagne in the past. I was curious about Lovely Night's location. I remember seeing an OB near Fortune Select Exotica hotel, but it's name was something else (probably "Club 9"). I am guessing that bar has been renamed to Lovely Night. That bar had a pretty long passage from the street to the entrance of the OB.

Yeah it was named as club 9 earlier.

Sent from my Redmi 5 using Tapatalk

I think this could be the 3rd avatar of the same place.. Centre Point, then Cloud 9 and now Lovely night. One more place to visit next time, if things are all alive by then !!

Regards
Basu

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 Pro using Tapatalk

Yes Bhai, I was dancing on disco dancer, french beard and specs. Young look ka pata nahi, I'm 29 y.o. but have beer belly. Did you sit on the table next to the guy who was grabbing and manhandling the girls roughly?
Hardik bhaoo
You must always pay at end proportional to happiness girl has shared with you. It gives you benifits. You can drive away girl if she is doing nakhra of any kind but after paying something little. If some rich guest comes she may leave you but again pay something to her. This technique works in bars you have settled your image or you are known to girl.

At new bar or new girl you have no option to pay regular intervals. I usually call girls who seemed of my type and likings ask name and tip 100 200. Some girls are smart they give you lusty eyes and wink, while bending down to talk to you they may not cover galli, if you stare gaps she gives you hints or even say main bahar bhi milti hun. Then surely i tip 200. Make girl sit if she is ready to sit but dont touch at odd places. I always keep good behavior with girls even if she tries to exite you with eyes, talks, dance or even jump on me.

I dont drink and MP bro calls me sakht launda and i am really hard nut to crack for girls as far as money and information goes out. With such good image other girls also get attacked that ye banda havsi nahi hain. Yes i am most erotic guy than group but its on bed and nowhere else. Once you set image in bar frankly speaking all girls knows you and whenever you want to try new girls they would come easily in settled bar.

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 Pro using Tapatalk

The Anna on cash counter was also saying 2-3 din me band hoga bars.

This could be very dangerous things for bar girls as customer count could go low hence spending. It will give upper hand to mongers interested in ENTRIES as girls have no option to meet guys out as income dried up. But mongers yaad rakho sasta hamesha acha nahi hota. Play safe. Isa na ho ki you pickup some infected girl and you realize ki aapne saste wale entry pe covid19 return gift me liya hain.

This could be very dangerous things for bar girls as customer count could go low hence spending. It will give upper hand to mongers interested in ENTRIES as girls have no option to meet guys out as income dried up. But mongers yaad rakho sasta hamesha acha nahi hota. Play safe. Isa na ho ki you pickup some infected girl and you realize ki aapne saste wale entry pe covid19 return gift me liya hain.

Yup, aajse mongering band till situation gets better! Came across a Twitter thread about how situation in Italy worsened. Tab se fati padi hai! Here's the link click on show this thread after opening it:-

Last edited:
Shoutbox
  1. Suko 5Girls:
    Suko Spa schdule today on Thursday is 6 lovely💓ladies💇 Penny, Rina, Emily, Olivia, Sunny and Jessica 🛣 420 ValleymedeDr, Richmond Hill, same plaza McDonalds 📞☎ 905-597-8880 ☎
  2. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young CBC Rachel tonight 8pm-2am, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  3. Reynaella:
    6 girls working at Reynaella wellness, 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  4. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, SARIKA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  5. gold__rose__spa:
    💐🏵at 1536 Warden Avenue 💋 💞 💘 Thursday, 😍💘 Michelle 💞💋 for traditional style treatment and quality services., newly toned body, strong, does very firm treatment, pleasant personality. 💐🌹 📳 647 346-8086📳
  6. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🌹Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️3 girls every day 🌹🌹🥰🥰New girl today Kitty❤️petite and sexy skin🌹🌹🌹Professional table shower body scrub🥰🥰🥰 and so nice Cici and Jenny is very good👍 deep Deep Tissue Massage 🔥🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  7. Hollywood_Spa:
    💢a cozy, clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100 💋 💞 Thursday, 💘Cindy, 💞abt 5'6", slim build, brown hair past shoulder, pretty, friendly personality. good English, excellent treatment and service. 👄👄Gaga, 👄medium height. Curvy build, good looking, dark hair to shoulder, medium firm treatment, full service menu. 💯💥 Sisi, 👄👄 very slim build, medium height, can do firm treatment and over the top service. Cheerful personality, always thrilled to see you. 💘 💥 📱 416 222-5554📱
  8. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  9. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Suki😍is beautiful short petite tiny sexy student from Cambodia. Exotic features and model looks, Suki has a nice bum, slim waist, flat stomach and very good massage skills and has a great playful personality. Suki has a beautiful sexy
  10. Withme_Spa:
    💕💢at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east, 💗💞💥 Thursday ❣💋 Ruby, 💥💋 medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment and wonderful finish... comfortable treatment 💞💢 Lucy, 💞💋💞 beautiful, dark hair to shoulder, tall and slim but busty, and does very relaxing treatment with over the top finish. 😘💋 Jessica, 💋average height, slim build, very pretty, does a very personalized treatment that you are sure to love... ❤ 💋 🔋 416 297-7488🔋
  11. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet Japanese Lily 36DDD and young pretty fun Sally, young cute Ivy with curve body and beautiful GFE Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  12. lemon_tree:
    💛💫a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, 201 💞💥Thursday, ❣💋 Cici...👄👄 small build, friendly and pretty,nice touch, with a lot of energy, service oriented, aka Coco . and Lisa, 💋 📞 647 348-2899📞
  13. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  14. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Candy, Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  15. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    💋at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5 💞 💫 Thursday, 💗💫 Yoyo, 💋 slim body and pretty, here for therapeutic treatment with relaxation+. and Tammy, ❤ ☎️ 647 352-1588☎️
  16. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young CBC Rachel tonight 8pm-2am, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  17. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 LUCY, MALIYA, PAOLA, AMANDA, SANA, MAY, KIRAN, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  18. Dreaminn:
    THURSDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: HELEN, KELLY & VIVI 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ HELEN is a slim & sexy Asian beauty. Some say Helen bears a strong resemblance to the previous Purple Sugar boss Nana. KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim, 5’3” with very liberal services.
  19. GoldenFlower:
    THURSDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Elizabeth, Mika & Mimi are working to 8pm. After 8pm: Sherry & Tracy. 10am-8pm: Mika is a sexy petite Vietnamese lady who can take good care of all your needs. Mimi is young honey who can rock your world. After 8pm: Sherry is an attractive slim Asian sweetie.
  20. ASPA:
    𝗧𝗛𝗨𝗥𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Fox, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹[/color] 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ FOX is 26 years old with 34C’s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  21. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Helen & Jenny. Helen is a sweet and very lovable Asian beauty with just enough curves to tease you, and an attitude to please you. Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  22. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Sofia & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Sophia is a sweet & pretty Chinese lady with natural B Cups and an awe-inspiring smooth rounded ass.
  23. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 SELINA: A SLENDER YOUNG ASIAN GIRL WITH LONG BLACK HAIR, CAN PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE 🌸 NANCY: PETITE CURVY YOUNG VIETNAMESE GIRL THAT IS FUN AND VERY FRIENDY, OPEN MINDED 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  24. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) _________________If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it._________________ Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my servic
  25. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 25th , THURSDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹ERICA 🌹 🆕NAT 🌹SOPHIE 🌹 SUNNY 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 ERICA & 🆕 TINA & SUNNY & 🆕 NAT & SOPHIE ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  26. hiyamickey:
    6 girls working at ,3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  27. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699 Today we have 5 girls on wednesday: New Polish gir sasa 💋💋angel- Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and...
  28. Sparkling Spa:
    Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  29. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Mia😘- A young vibrant sexy girl
  30. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament summer ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  31. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julie ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Nina ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Aris ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  32. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) CALL or TEXT OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🧧🐲🐉🀄️New Spring Special Promotion from April 19 to April 30🧧🐲🐉🀄️GET $20 DISCOUNT WHEN YOU MENTION YOU SAW AD ON MASSAGE PLANET💯💯🔥🔥 ✅👌$120* for 30 Minutes Massage + Full Set Including Door Fee✅👌 ✅👌$200*for 60 Minutes Massage + Full Set Including Door Fee✅👌 ✅👌*Mention You Saw Ad on Massage Planet save $
  33. GoldenFlower:
    WEDNESDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jessy, Kelly (to 7pm), Monica & Tracy. After 7pm: Sonia Jessi is a slim and petite Vietnamese hotty who is garnering repeat visits. Kelly (to 7pm) is slim and pretty with very good services. Monica is sweet, attractive and accommodating.
  34. bnwellness_wilson:
    : Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet student Mia 25 years old and sweet cute Ivy with curve body, GFE fun Lina and sexy open mind Yoyo 36 DD are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  35. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Samantha and Jessica sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Cici 😘very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 deep tissue massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  36. Sparkling Spa:
    JAV MODEL CHANEL AND SEXY ZOE WAITING FOR YOU,@ Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  37. Dreaminn:
    WEDNESDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: EVELYN, LULU & SUGAR 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ EVELYN is💫A True Spinner!💫 with a beautiful face and tiny tiny body. A rare gem, 5’1” & only 95 pounds! She will rock your spinner lover’s world with her gfe services. LULU is a popular & well known Chinese attendant from another spa,
  38. ASPA:
    𝗪𝗘𝗗𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬 at 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Amy, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  39. HolidaySpa:
    Wednesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Kelly & Kiki. Kelly is slim and attractive with very slight curves, a nice bum, and rockin’ services. Kiki is very attractive, young, about 5’4” and 110 Lbs., slim with a banging body. Kiki is very popular for her great attitude and services.
  40. ForeverWarden:
    Wednesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Bella & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Bella is around 5’3” with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs
  41. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Turkish Persian girl and Asian girl in today &&Good service Cuban girl Mimi in Thursday
  42. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young Sexy Vietnamese Rose is back!, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  43. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 YOYO: A YOUNG SLENDER REAL SCHOOL GIRL, VERY FRIENDLY AND NEW TO THE BUSINESS 🌸 EMILY: A PETITE CURVY THAI MIXED GIRL THAT SPEAKS FLUENT ENGLISH 🌸 NITA: A FUN SIZED YOUNG INDIAN GIRL THAT SPEAKS FLUENT ENGLISH WITH A BEAUTIFUL FACE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  44. Username Required:
    Any SPs working tonight?
  45. ak1991:
    LK Bhai can u send the discord group invite .. was out for few months earlier well known as ak
  46. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 24th , WEDNESDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 5️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹ERICA 🌹 SOPHIE 🌹 SUNNY 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 ERICA & 🆕 TINA & SUNNY & SOPHIE ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  47. alram89:
    Mississauga
  48. hiyamickey:
    6 girls work at Reynaella wellness, Address: 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  49. Sparkling Spa:
    SUPER MILF SASA WAITING FOR YOU,@ Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  50. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇New First Day Young sexy Chinese Girl Suki, Young Sexy Vietnamese Rose is back! For A Week Only, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Judy, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
Back