dance bars in navi mumbai

Has Tyrion Lannister, The Hand of King, The Hand of Queen, The Master of Coin, Lord of Casterly Rock, Regent, Strategist, Castellan found his Sansa?!!

Will it remain unconsummated or will Tyrion make a Shae out of her?!!! Should we watch this space?

Regards
Basu

Every few days (nights I mean), Tyrion either runs into his Sansa or Shae, at times even Khaleesi, and finds himself completely besotted by her, blindly worshipping her till he can barely remember where all his coins ended up...

And then some fine day, staggering into some unexplored whorehouse, he finds his true love for the umpteenth time - just to repeat the chase, the romance and the closure once again...

But Tyrion can never make a Shae out of any lady - it is always a Shae who makes a Tyrion out of a simple man...

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 Pro using Tapatalk

Slim one with small tits, slander waist and long hair that extends down to her butt...

An aarti chhabaria lookalike in darkness...

I'm aware of one Riya at Mayur...
She is slim and short....small tits and average complexion...
But she is not much into service...
Once I had made her sit.. But she hardly does any service... So gave her Rs 100 and told to leave.. She leaved happily... 😂
Roams all d time in Sb section at Mayur...

(previous FRs on Kings and Sairat are not very positive IMO).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OL, Sairat is worth a visit if you want to test the pumping capacity of your heart.. The sound system is so bassed up, if you like your music loud, this bar is a must..

Regards
Basu

I'm aware of one Riya at Mayur...
She is slim and short....small tits and average complexion...
But she is not much into service...
Once I had made her sit.. But she hardly does any service... So gave her Rs 100 and told to leave.. She leaved happily...
Roams all d time in Sb section at Mayur...
Yes - she has a cavalier attitude, takes time to settle down...

Also doesnt give a fuck about the money - sits with you only if she enjoys the company and is in a good mood...

That s what makes her a prize catch...

Does Rubina give BJ? If only a 100 rupee note is added to a pot everytime this question is asked, there will be a lakh rupees by now in the pot !!

Just joking man.. Based on forum reports, yes she does give BJ, with following caveats: may refuse if it is mongers first time.. may refuse if bar is crowded.. may refuse saying that she don't do that..But lot of reports in affirmative..

My personal experience with her is general fondling and HJ.. 500 Rs for around 40 min. Worth it..

Regards
Basu
She does give bj.. but not to the first timer.. or if the bar is crowded... As you rightly pointed out... But she does and she's good at it...

Sent from my Redmi Note 7S using Tapatalk

Hi,
Back in mumbai after a while,
Seems everything is going great with bars.. btw i wanted one info about mulund even though this is a NM bar forum,
There are a couple of bars in mulund near railway station... When you move towards nirmal city of joy, it's on the left hand side after mulund court.... Any details about these.. I don't remember the names but I had seen some ladies entering the bar.. so I am curious if it's a db or sb.. looks quite like db from outside...

Sent from my Redmi Note 7S using Tapatalk

Should we assemble at some place today for sometime? Lets forget past and fights. Lets connect and begin the forum from 2020. This 2019 has been worst year for navi mumbai forum. Lets mark end of bad 2019 and begin with 2020 which will be extension of 2018....

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 Pro using Tapatalk

Should we assemble at some place today for sometime? Lets forget past and fights. Lets connect and begin the forum from 2020. This 2019 has been worst year for navi mumbai forum. Lets mark end of bad 2019 and begin with 2020 which will be extension of 2018....

.IMG_20191231_114225.jpg

Hey guy posting first time on this threat as I've been to spa's before but never DB or OB. Was planning on going tonight. Is it safe to go tonight or will there be too much LE? Im a complete noob at this so any information/suggestions regarding bars, girls and prices are appreciated. I stay near powai but I can travel to navi mumbai too.

Time for my first FR. I've been following the forum for years, earlier ISG since when 'Money' was ruling the forum. Always been curious where he disappeared or maybe it's one of you seniors now 😊 Enjoy reading FRs by everyone. Never asked anyone for contacts. Actually I've been mongering for almost 10 years but never in India due the to the general seediness associated with joints here. Which partly I learnt is a little over hyped due to our conditioning of being brought up in a certain way - the Indian cultural mess. Anyway, long break for New Years and the plan was to finally check out a few bars, having lived in Navi Mumbai for years and never seen the insides of a DB.

Day 1 - Sunday night

After getting drunk at a gents bar in Vashi, decided to check out some place. Went to Champagne OB in Vashi pretty late around 12:30 maybe. Before going here went to Ramesh but didn't walk in coz it seemed way too shady and crappy ghati music playing. Which I realized is everywhere later. Outlandish setup, brightest lights I've seen in any bar. Many hotties standing, some patrons showering money. Some of the dancers were really good but the chicks were generally hot! TV actress type. Nothing much to write about since I didn't like this place much coz it didn't have a vibe and so didn't fulfill my aspirations of checking out a proper DB. Left after one beer. Total damage 1350 including tips.

Day 2 - Monday night

Hit a gents bar to get enough alcohol in the system to have the courage to confidently walk into these places. One Old Monk quarter down, first stop White House around 9 pm. Liked this place much better, had two pegs checked out the selection. Mix of some hotties and many average chicks. Within first 10 mins waiter asked me if I wanted a girl to take for entry. Said no since that wasn't the plan. Some dancing going on. Although I liked the place, wanted to check out few more places so left.

Second stop Mayur. First was appalled at the quality of chicks coming down drastically from OB (Champagne) to SB. Called for a quarter old monk. Patrons were enjoying with their items. Friendly patrons, I was checking out one dudes girl and he was like - take her if you want her. Wow bro! Declined with a polite smile.

Some MILF types were eyeing me and my friend since we generally stood out in the regular crowd. After some time called two to sit with us - Anjali (big boobs) and Priti (slim milf). Both bongs. Since I speak Bengali okay enough for a conversation hit it off with both pretty good. They asked me how I know Bengali and if I'm Muslim. Great questions lol. Not. Asked both for entry (suddenly plan changed lol), said too late and next time.

Got Priti's number, said will meet directly in Vashi some lodge after 1st coz section tight due to New Year. Gave 500 each to both, friend gave another 500 to Priti for about 30-40 mins odd of chilling with both of us. Priti is a damn hot milf, I'm pretty sure many here have had the pleasure of laying her. Fit bod one, asked me if I worked out. Lol. Please leave feedback on her since I plan to explore her talents.

We didn't run any mileage on the chicks since it was first time for both of us and we weren't comfortable making out in front of each other. Sure the chicks thought what randos. But whatever. It was fun just feeling them up a bit. Anjali was wearing a saree and those boobs were full bursting at the seams of a tight blouse. Winked at me when I was checking out her cleavage. I thought the girls were chance maraoing on us more than them. Middle class upbringing rears it's head vs alcohol besharmi tug of war. Also, the place was pretty bright for making out, were on first floor. Is there any other floor? I thought SBs were supposed to be dingy and dark.

Loved the vibe in Mayur. Waiters were friendly, no harassment and amongst the average girls, there are a few lookers. Visiting again for sure. Here on, couldnt keep track of expenses, guess the Old Monks were doing there job. But rem the expense was reasonable. Tipped everyone 100 bucks in every bar since was happy finally visiting these places I've been curious about for years now. After Mayur closed next stop Ramesh.

For some reason Ramesh didn't seem seedy at all today hahaha although we walked in around 12:30. With the confidence of a veteran suddenly in a matter of hours. I've been to many joints across South East Asia since 2010. So suddenly I was like, bro I got this 😂 Ramesh was buzzing. Some hotties dancing on the stage, some loitering. Didn't see any girls sitting with patrons. There was on Priyanka Chopra look alike who was HOT. Any info on her? Kept telling my friend that I'd like to bang a few of these chicks. If anyone was there yday, the one in blue dress, what a hottie!

Saw many guys here who seemed like us, in the sense youngish, educated, job type guys. But they were pros, they were killing it. One black shirt guy with a beard and one heavy dude with specs. Dancing, showering money. Could have been forum members for all I know. Stayed here till place shut down. Dont rem much else. Anyone knows if all girls in Ramesh go for entry? Esp the piggy chops look alike? She was all diva type, clearly ruling the place. What a hottie and same adaye and smile. She's like piggy chops 10 years ago.

Overall great experience. I would recommend Mayur and Ramesh to newbies. White House if you want entry. Very accessible and staff was friendly in all places. Finally could overcome fear totally and now I think I might finally have a new hobby 😂. This shit is addictive, want to go back already to some SB in the afternoon and they are all so close to my home.

Hat tip to all contributors here, I felt like a pro on my first visit to these places since had taken notes. Like to mention that no one tried to chutiya kaato us even though we clearly didn't look like regulars. Total expense was some 10k maybe for two of us on second night. Fun initiation into this enchanting world of DBs. Worth every sikka.

Keen to explore some spa now and someday maybe join a gang of seniors to see how its really done. Maybe I'll post enough FRs to gain your trust and respect before earning that honor. Keep mongering and posting FRs. Happy New Year guys 🍻

Last edited:
Time for my first FR. I've been following the forum for years, earlier ISG since when 'Money' was ruling the forum. Always been curious where he disappeared or maybe it's one of you seniors now 😊 Enjoy reading FRs by everyone. Never asked anyone for contacts. Actually I've been mongering for almost 10 years but never in India due the to the general seediness associated with joints here. Which partly I learnt is a little over hyped due to our conditioning of being brought up in a certain way - the Indian cultural mess. Anyway, long break for New Years and the plan was to finally check out a few bars, having lived in Navi Mumbai for 21 years and never seen the insides of a DB.

Day 1 - Sunday night

After getting drunk at a gents bar in Vashi, decided to check out some place. Went to Champagne OB in Vashi pretty late around 12:30 maybe. Before going here went to Ramesh but didn't walk in coz it seemed way too shady and crappy ghati music playing. Which I realized is everywhere later. Outlandish setup, brightest lights I've seen in any bar. Many hotties standing, some patrons showering money. Some of the dancers were really good but the chicks were generally hot! TV actress type. Nothing much to write about since I didn't like this place much coz it didn't have a vibe and so didn't fulfill my aspirations of checking out a proper DB. Left after one beer. Total damage 1350 including tips.

Day 2 - Monday night

Hit a gents bar to get enough alcohol in the system to have the courage to confidently walk into these places. One Old Monk quarter down, first stop White House around 9 pm. Liked this place much better, had two pegs checked out the selection. Mix of some hotties and many average chicks. Within first 10 mins waiter asked me if I wanted a girl to take for entry. Said no since that wasn't the plan. Some dancing going on. Although I liked the place, wanted to check out few more places so left.

Second stop Mayur. First was appalled at the quality of chicks coming down drastically from OB to SB. Called for a quarter old monk. Patrons were enjoying with their items. Friendly patrons, I was checking out one dudes girl and he was like - take her if you want her. Wow bro! Declined with a polite smile.

Some MILF types were eyeing me and my friend since we generally stood out in the regular crowd. After some time called two to sit with us - Anjali (big boobs) and Priti (slim milf). Both bongs. Since I speak Bengali okay enough for a conversation hit it off with both pretty good. They asked me how I know Bengali and if I'm Muslim. Great questions lol. Not. Felt a bit bad for my friend since both the chicks were more interested in me (showing off). But he chilled with Priti a bit. Asked both for entry (suddenly plan changed lol), said too late and next time.

Got Priti's number, said will meet directly in Vashi some lodge after 1st coz section tight due to New Year. Gave 500 each to both, friend gave another 500 to Priti for about 30-40 mins odd of chilling with both of us. Priti is a damn hot milf, I'm pretty sure many here have had the pleasure of laying her. Fit bod one, asked me if I worked out. Lol. Please leave feedback on her since I plan to explore her talents.

We didn't run any mileage on the chicks since it was first time for both of us and we weren't comfortable making out in front of each other. Sure the chicks thought what randos. But whatever. It was fun just feeling them up a bit. Anjali was wearing a saree and those boobs were full bursting at the seams of a tight blouse. Winked at me when I was checking out her cleavage. I thought the girls were chance maraoing on us more than them. Middle class upbringing rears it's head vs alcohol besharmi tug of war. Also, the place was pretty bright for making out, were on first floor. Is there any other floor? I thought SBs were supposed to be dingy and dark.

Loved the vibe in Mayur. Waiters were friendly, no harassment and amongst the average girls, there are a few lookers. Visiting again for sure. Here on, couldnt keep track of expenses, guess the Old Monks were doing there job. But rem the expense was reasonable. Tipped everyone 100 bucks in every bar since was happy finally visiting these places I've been curious about for years now. After Mayur closed next stop Ramesh.

For some reason Ramesh didn't seem seedy at all today hahaha although we walked in around 12:30. With the confidence of a veteran suddenly in a matter of hours. I've been to many joints across South East Asia from places as obscure as Taipei to the whole Pattaya Bangkok thing since 2010. So suddenly I was like, bro I got this 😂 Ramesh was buzzing. Some hotties dancing on the stage, some loitering. Didn't see any girls sitting with patrons. There was on Priyanka Chopra look alike who was HOT. Any info on her? Kept telling my friend that I'd like to bang a few of these chicks. If anyone was there yday, the one in blue dress, what a hottie!

Saw many guys here who seemed like us, in the sense youngish, educated, job type guys. But they were pros, they were killing it. One black shirt guy with a beard and one heavy dude with specs. Dancing, showering money. Could have been forum members for all I know. Stayed here till place shut down. Dont rem much else. Anyone knows if all girls in Ramesh go for entry? Esp the piggy chops look alike? She was all diva type, clearly ruling the place. What a hottie and same adaye and smile. She's like piggy chops 10 years ago.

Overall great experience. I would recommend Mayur and Ramesh to newbies. White House if you want entry. Very accessible and staff was friendly in all places. Finally could overcome fear totally and now I think I might finally have a new hobby 😂. This shit is addictive, want to go back already to some SB in the afternoon and they are all so close to my home.

Hat tip to all contributors here, I felt like a pro on my first visit to these places since had taken notes. Like to mention that no one tried to chutiya kaato us even though we clearly didn't look like regulars. Total expense was some 10k maybe for two of us on second night. Fun initiation into this enchanting world of DBs. Worth every sikka.

Keen to explore some spa now and someday maybe join a gang of seniors to see how its really done. Maybe I'll post enough FRs to gain your trust and respect before earning that honor. Hitting 35 next year so i guess its about time. Keep mongering and posting FRs. Happy New Year guys 🍻

Great review bro! I am yet to open my DB/SB visit account in Mumbai, have been avoiding for the same reasons you've listed. Though I've mongered around in SEA & a bit in Europe. I guess it's about time for me to experience local vibe, and your review is encouraging 😀 Happy New Year!!

Time for my first FR. I've been following the forum for years, earlier ISG since when 'Money' was ruling the forum. Always been curious where he disappeared or maybe it's one of you seniors now Enjoy reading FRs by everyone. Never asked anyone for contacts. Actually I've been mongering for almost 10 years but never in India due the to the general seediness associated with joints here. Which partly I learnt is a little over hyped due to our conditioning of being brought up in a certain way - the Indian cultural mess. Anyway, long break for New Years and the plan was to finally check out a few bars, having lived in Navi Mumbai for 21 years and never seen the insides of a DB.

Day 1 - Sunday night

Day 2 - Monday night

Second stop Mayur. First was appalled at the quality of chicks coming down drastically from OB to SB. Called for a quarter old monk. Patrons were enjoying with their items. Friendly patrons, I was checking out one dudes girl and he was like - take her if you want her. Wow bro! Declined with a polite smile.

Some MILF types were eyeing me and my friend since we generally stood out in the regular crowd. After some time called two to sit with us - Anjali (big boobs) and Priti (slim milf). Both bongs. Since I speak Bengali okay enough for a conversation hit it off with both pretty good. They asked me how I know Bengali and if I'm Muslim. Great questions lol. Not. Felt a bit bad for my friend since both the chicks were more interested in me (showing off). But he chilled with Priti a bit. Asked both for entry (suddenly plan changed lol), said too late and next time.

For some reason Ramesh didn't seem seedy at all today hahaha although we walked in around 12:30. With the confidence of a veteran suddenly in a matter of hours. I've been to many joints across South East Asia from places as obscure as Taipei to the whole Pattaya Bangkok thing since 2010. So suddenly I was like, bro I got this Ramesh was buzzing. Some hotties dancing on the stage, some loitering. Didn't see any girls sitting with patrons. There was on Priyanka Chopra look alike who was HOT. Any info on her? Kept telling my friend that I'd like to bang a few of these chicks. If anyone was there yday, the one in blue dress, what a hottie!

Overall great experience. I would recommend Mayur and Ramesh to newbies. White House if you want entry. Very accessible and staff was friendly in all places. Finally could overcome fear totally and now I think I might finally have a new hobby . This shit is addictive, want to go back already to some SB in the afternoon and they are all so close to my home.

Keen to explore some spa now and someday maybe join a gang of seniors to see how its really done. Maybe I'll post enough FRs to gain your trust and respect before earning that honor. Hitting 35 next year so i guess its about time. Keep mongering and posting FRs. Happy New Year guys

Nice FR man and well done for a SB/DB/OB newbie, although you are clearly well versed in other forms of mongering.

A few observations:
1) you went to WhiteHouse during DB hours, not OB. DB is until around 10:30pm, OB starts after that. BTW the girls refer to DB as “disco”. A few differences between the 2 (in WhiteHouse) are that they don’t allow “entry” during OB hours and the girls are not allowed to sit with you during OB hours.

2) The SB section at Mayur is on the ground floor. As soon as you enter the building, walk through the door on your right on the ground floor. If you go up the stairs, you will end up in the brightly lit DB on the 1st floor. The SB is much darker and way more fun. If you don’t like any of the available options in the SB, describe the type of girl you want to sit with and your waiter will fetch someone matching that description from the 1st floor.
BTW you can grope and suck on Priti’s little boobies (padded wonders) in the OB section. Been there, done that.
To her credit, she shows you a very good time if she connects with you (as she obviously did with you). I recall she asked to meet me outside the bar for a more relaxed session that included going clubbing (she suggested Club Escape in Andheri West, which you will definitely hate, based your initial reaction to some of these bars).

3) The piggy chops lookalike at Ramesh is named Naaz. Perfectly proportioned, maintains great eye contact and converses fluently in English. She smells great up-close (which is a big deal for me personally - some of the other girls at Ramesh though very sweet, disappoint in that respect)
Heads up - Naaz had a hoarse voice the only time I chatted with her last week(bumped into her outside the girls dressing room). Some guys might assume “she” is not a woman... no idea what the truth is, but she is a firecracker for sure. She danced exclusively for me on a number of songs a few days ago. I would not hesitate to pay her to dance for me again... loved her moves, vibes and energy.
As far as I know, the girls that dance on the stage at Ramesh after 10:30pm don’t really need to go out with guys because they make decent bank each and every night. They have regular guests the stop by every night... as you noted - educated guys with steady jobs that don’t misbehave with the girls. You might have noticed that the OB girls at Ramesh are much more friendly with guests, perhaps for the above reason.
Of course if you do want to ask anyone out, go ahead and do it. I have been pleasantly surprised a few times. A little respect gets you a lot of mileage with most of the girls at Ramesh.

Finally, the waiters at both Ramesh and Mayur are very nice. I have never had an issue with them.

I am glad you decided to give Ramesh a 2nd chance. It “grows” on you. The quality of the DB girls may not be great when compared to other DBs, but during OB hours, Ramesh is probably the most fun OB, especially if you like to shake a leg with the dainty lasses.

Last edited:
Every few days (nights I mean), Tyrion either runs into his Sansa or Shae, at times even Khaleesi, and finds himself completely besotted by her, blindly worshipping her till he can barely remember where all his coins ended up...

And then some fine day, staggering into some unexplored whorehouse, he finds his true love for the umpteenth time - just to repeat the chase, the romance and the closure once again...

But Tyrion can never make a Shae out of any lady - it is always a Shae who makes a Tyrion out of a simple man...

What an awesome comeback bro!!!
That punchline is unbeatable

OL, Sairat is worth a visit if you want to test the pumping capacity of your heart.. The sound system is so bassed up, if you like your music loud, this bar is a must..

Regards
Basu

Thanks Basu, I will check out Sairat tonight.

I am up for it bhai.

I will be zig zagging across Vashi, Nerul and Belapur tonight, meeting some of my favorite girls at various bars. I am planning to start at Sairat around 8:30pm and end the night at Meghraj around 5am.
Ping me your location when you are ready and I will stop by to say hello.

Great review bro! I am yet to open my DB/SB visit account in Mumbai, have been avoiding for the same reasons you've listed. Though I've mongered around in SEA & a bit in Europe. I guess it's about time for me to experience local vibe, and your review is encouraging 😀 Happy New Year!!

Awesome! Go for it.. The scene's different but not bad at all. Tell us how it goes 😉

The Spirit Animal

Was having maska bun and tea near my workplace a month back, chatting up one of the girls from a db and planning an outing with her when my eyes fell on her - a stray cat..

She looked vulnerable and cute but had an attitude of a princess...

The way she stared at me - she simply tugged at my heart and I knew in that one instance our eyes met that I wanted to make her smile and make her feel content...

Offered her some milk and a slice of maskabun - she proceeded to finish the milk and her food, not even looking at me as she set her priorities right...

As I began to leave, she purred at me and came over to me, rubbing her body all over my legs and playfully playing with my shoes with her tiny paws...

Well - i melted and stopped, began playing with her...

After a while, she purred again and pointed at her empty cup of milk - which I got refilled (she had already left the maska bun after licking the butter off the bun)

As she busied herself with the milk once again - i left...

The next day, at the same time, I ran into her once again - this time, she did not wait for me to get the milk for her... Instead she came over all by herself and began rubbing her body over my legs and began jumping up and down to grab my attention...

Amused by her affection, I got her a cup of milk and she busied herself once again with the milk, thanking me with her intermittent purrs and pats on my shoes with her paws...

Now this became a routine for us - everytime I go for a tea, she would come and play with me, I would offer her milk and after a brief playtime, we would go our separate ways...

And then when one day she was suddenly gone - I missed her and the games we would play and that is when I realized she was not much different from someone from my mongering life ;) (not just someone but most of the ones I have met in my mongering life)

(Told the same story to a couple of db girls and they are pretty pissed at me )

And now that she is back - it is a funny realization that no matter how civilized we are, there is but little difference between us and the animals...

Nice FR man and well done for a SB/DB/OB newbie, although you are clearly well versed in other forms of mongering.

A few observations:
1) you went to WhiteHouse during DB hours, not OB. DB is until around 10:30pm, OB starts after that. BTW the girls refer to DB as “disco”. A few differences between the 2 (in WhiteHouse) are that they don’t allow “entry” during OB hours and the girls are not allowed to sit with you during OB hours.

2) The SB section at Mayur is on the ground floor. As soon as you enter the building, walk through the door on your right on the ground floor. If you go up the stairs, you will end up in the brightly lit DB on the 1st floor. The SB is much darker and way more fun. If you don’t like any of the available options in the SB, describe the type of girl you want to sit with and your waiter will fetch someone matching that description from the 1st floor.
BTW you can grope and suck on Priti’s little boobies (padded wonders) in the OB section. Been there, done that.
To her credit, she shows you a very good time if she connects with you (as she obviously did with you). I recall she asked to meet me outside the bar for a more relaxed session that included going clubbing (she suggested Club Escape in Andheri West, which you will definitely hate, based your initial reaction to some of these bars).

3) The piggy chops lookalike at Ramesh is named Naaz. Perfectly proportioned, maintains great eye contact and converses fluently in English. She smells great up-close (which is a big deal for me personally - some of the other girls at Ramesh though very sweet, disappoint in that respect)
Heads up - Naaz had a hoarse voice the only time I chatted with her last week(bumped into her outside the girls dressing room). Some guys might assume “she” is not a woman... no idea what the truth is, but she is a firecracker for sure. She danced exclusively for me on a number of songs a few days ago. I would not hesitate to pay her to dance for me again... loved her moves, vibes and energy.
As far as I know, the girls that dance on the stage at Ramesh after 10:30pm don’t really need to go out with guys because they make decent bank each and every night. They have regular guests the stop by every night... as you noted - educated guys with steady jobs that don’t misbehave with the girls. You might have noticed that the OB girls at Ramesh are much more friendly with guests, perhaps for the above reason.
Of course if you do want to ask anyone out, go ahead and do it. I have been pleasantly surprised a few times. A little respect gets you a lot of mileage with most of the girls at Ramesh.

Finally, the waiters at both Ramesh and Mayur are very nice. I have never had an issue with them.

I am glad you decided to give Ramesh a 2nd chance. It “grows” on you. The quality of the DB girls may not be great when compared to other DBs, but during OB hours, Ramesh is probably the most fun OB, especially if you like to shake a leg with the dainty lasses.

Thanks a bunch bro! I've enjoyed reading your FRs so appreciate the insights. I guess it was totally lost on me that most of these bars probably operate as different categories of bars at different hours of the day. Will keep that in mind. I thought the first floor of Mayur was the service bar and was quite surprised how bright it is and no serious action going on unlike what was described on the forum. So I followed the same 500 bucks norm that was suggested in FRs. Not sure if you're supposed to pay more in the DB section but the chicks seemed happy. Priti was actually nice, she asked me if she can ask for some money from my friend too considering she sat with him first 😊 I was like, wow! Please go ahead. Will check out the SB section next time for sure.

Naaz clearly looked like a girl to me, I'll refuse to believe anything else to not kill joy 😂 Hottie! Ramesh did actually seemed like an OB when I went and the dancers were actually on par with the chicks at Champagne. So yeah, maybe they don't go out with everyone. A lot of the girls at both places actually seemed quite well off and happy to be doing whatever they were doing. I'm pretty sure many of them make wayyy more money than me. The guys too were actually quite respectful to the ladies and the vibe was very good at Ramesh.

It was quite cheap too compared to Champagne and sort of relaxed atmosphere. Recommended for newbies.

Shoutbox
  1. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have amazing girls today 🌸 LUCY, MALIYA, NISHA, AMANDA, ANGEL, KIRAN 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  2. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, NINA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  3. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699We have 5 young girls for your enjoyment Tuesday : :heart4:heart4 New girl lisa :heart4 Mika- well proportioned model to bring toe curling fun apple- petite beauty ready to rock your world Lucy- tall leggy beauty with nice figure Barbie -...
  4. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom spa ♨️♨️♨️ table shower body scrub 👍👍👍We have 3 beautiful young girls working today, young and lovely new girl Emily and Jessica Specialising in table shower body scrub massages and offering deep massages Cici🤗🤗🤗🤗5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke.Please call ☎️416-817-3366 to book and Walk in the back door there is plenty of parking available
  5. svorn1234:
    Escorts
  6. hiyamickey:
    20 years old New Indian girl working @Reynaella wellness, address: 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  7. Golden Flower Spa:
    ✰ 905.358.0777 ✰ 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit #C6 Markham🇻🇳 Mimi | Candy (New) 19Yrs Vietnamese beautiful face, friendly🇯🇵 Tracy (New) 22Yrs, petite Japanese, young & pretty face🇭🇰 Sherry | Cici (New) 22Yrs HongKong beautiful, petiteAfter 9PM 🇻🇳 Lacey (New) from HUẾ Vietnamese tall, beautiful & shapely🇻🇳 Hanna from Vietnam pretty, medium body🇮🇳 Sonia | Aniy from India is young & curvy, very pretty ✰ GOLDEN FLOWER SPA ✰ 905.358.0777 ✰ 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit #C6 Markham ✰
  8. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, NINA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  9. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Julia😘 - A shy new Korean girl waiting to e
  10. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who Wa
  11. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Angel 💕 Very beautiful girl from Taiwan, very curvy, young and sexy, she can provide a great massage and wonderful touch and super service. Angel is so sexy, especially her 34C breasts and her big juicy tight bum you can worship and ador
  12. Pink Flower Spa:
    ✰ 416.299.5515 ✰ 3300 McNicoll Ave, Unit #A8, Scarborough🇮🇳🇵🇭Mandy | Mady (New) Indian | Filipino 19Yrs, hair to shoulder, pretty face 🇻🇳🇻🇳 Hanna from Vietnam pretty, medium body, also does lighter treatment with emphasis on service 🇻🇳🇻🇳 Lacey (New) from HUẾ Vietnamese tall, beautiful & shapely 🇮🇳🇮🇳 Sonia | Aniy from India is young & curvy, very pretty, lightly toned 🇱🇧🇱🇧 A talented Arabian Girl 20Yrs from Lebanon is joining our team ✰ PINK FLOWER SPA ✰ 416.299.5515 ✰
  13. KSpa:
    TUESDAY at 𝐊 𝐒𝐏𝐀: GIGI, NANCY, YUMI & CINDY. Unit B6-4227 Sheppard Ave East Scarborough, ON (Just East of Midland Ave) ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟵𝟮-𝟳𝟱𝟲𝟴 ☎️ CINDY is slim & pretty with a 5’3” sexy body, big boobs 34D, and a nice curvy bum. Cindy can relax all your cares with her massage and great services. BOBO is a pretty lady of 24Yrs, 5’3” & skinny, with great services. NANCY is Chinese, 23, 5’1”
  14. SugarLoveSpa:
    Tuesday at 𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: COCO, LILY, TIFFANY & WENDY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ COCO is a beautiful Chinese lady, 1M 60Cms & 50Kgs, possessing nice C Cups. Very friendly, can do everything. LILY is A SEXY Russian babe, 1M 64Cms with 37D melons, great butt, and great services. TIFFANY is an amazing slim petite doll with naturals
  15. Flowers Spa:
    ✰ BLUEXADO SPA ✰ 416.357.9797 ✰ 1102 Centre St, Unit #6, Thornhill Vaughan 🇻🇳🇻🇳 Anna (New) from HÀNỘI Việtnam beautiful, white skin, big booty...Great Service...🇨🇳🇻🇳 Jullie | Jessie (New) 19Yrs Chinese | Vietnamese, young & pretty...Great Service+...🇻🇳🇻🇳 Selena (New) Vietnamese just 19Yrs, young & curvy, pretty...Full Menu...✰ BLUEXADO SPA ✰ 416.357.9797 ✰ 1102 Centre St, Unit #6, Thornhill Vaughan
  16. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Lulu,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  17. Moneylee:
    full season wellness center: NewYoung girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Anika , Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage star ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  18. SunriseRH:
    TUESDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: MICHELLE, SOPHIA & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SOPHIA is a young slim very pretty lady with natural B Cup melons & a great booty. Sophia has very versatile services.
  19. NewOriental:
    TUESDAY at 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔: HAPPY & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. VIVIAN is a pretty & very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5’7” tall, with a slim figure. Vivian is very friendly and versatile.
  20. ASPA:
    TUESDAY at 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Cherry & best massage Rachel 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ CHERRY is a Vietnamese beauty, standing 1.62Cm tall & weighing 50Kg, with a nice 32C bust size. She is a sexy and charming lady with excellent service. RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant
  21. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young cute student Mia 25 years old and young sweet Ivy 28 years old with curve body, sexy Coco and pretty GFE Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  22. Dreaminn:
    TUESDAY at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: EVA, LULU & TINA. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ EVA is a slim, pretty & sexy Asian girl. She has excellent bbbj skills if you are nice and clean, and can perform like a champion. LULU is a very popular & well known Chinese attendant, slim and beautiful with 34C Cups, long sexy legs, and incredible services.
  23. HolidaySpa:
    Tuesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️: Cindy, Eva & Helen. Cindy is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Eva is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but don’t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well.
  24. ForeverWarden:
    Tuesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Tracy & Vivian. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Tracy is an incredibly cute & pretty Japanese/Taiwanese mixed spinner, about 5’1” and 100 lbs. She is very popular
  25. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom spa ♨️♨️♨️ table shower body scrub 👍👍👍We have 3 beautiful young girls working today, young and lovely new girl Emily and Jessica Specialising in table shower body scrub massages and offering deep massages Cici🤗🤗🤗🤗5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke.Please call ☎️416-817-3366 to book and Walk in the back door there is plenty of parking available
  26. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have amazing girls today 🌸 LUCY, MALIYA, NISHA, AMANDA, ANGEL, AAVI, KIRAN, SARIKA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  27. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Monday:💋💋New hanna young student,💋💋 lisa- Service queen with a banging body that is sure to make heads turn. Angel - innocent GND looks that has a very sensual side to warm things up Coco - Spunky fun in...
  28. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Young Sexy Slim Chinese Emma, Young Slim Thai Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  29. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who Wa
  30. Pink Flower Spa:
    ✰ 416.299.5515 ✰ 3300 McNicoll Ave, Unit #A8, Scarborough 🇻🇳🇻🇳 Selena (New) Vietnamese just 19Yrs, young & curvy, pretty 🇨🇳🇻🇳 Kelly | Elly (New) is Chinese Vietnamese, standing tall with captivating beauty and a radiant complexion 🇮🇳🇵🇭 Mandy | Mady (New) Indian | Filipino 19Yrs, hair to shoulder, pretty face 🇱🇧🇱🇧 A talented Arabian Girl 20Yrs from Lebanon ✰ PINK FLOWER SPA ✰ 416.299.5515 ✰ 3300 McNicoll Ave, Unit #A8, Scarborough
  31. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center :Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Levi ,New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Baby ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry , address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  32. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Vita ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo, Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  33. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Jenny😍 is a beautiful young part-time student with a very sexy figure and big natural 34D breasts. She can give a great massage and very good open minded service. She knows how to please a man with her natural beauty and charm. She is a
  34. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  35. KSpa:
    MONDAY at 𝐊 𝐒𝐏𝐀: GIGI, NANA, YUMI & CINDY. Unit B6-4227 Sheppard Ave East Scarborough, ON (Just East of Midland Ave) ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟵𝟮-𝟳𝟱𝟲𝟴 ☎️ GIGI is 22Yrs with a sexy body, 36C, 110 Lbs and waiting for you. NANA is a cute pretty Korean lady, about 5’2”, 105 Lbs, 20Yrs with a pretty face and knows how to treat a man well. YUMI is a young early twenties Japanese girl, about 5’2”, medium build
  36. SunriseRH:
    MONDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: HANNA & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ HANNA is a young, tall & slim Vietnamese honey with great skills & attitude. SUMMER is an incredibly sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services.
  37. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Tina😘 - A sweet tiny little treat from Mala
  38. NewOriental:
    MONDAY at 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔: HAPPY & LULU 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl with natural B Cups, and a slim to medium frame. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times.
  39. ASPA:
    𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: EMMA and RACHEL. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ EMMA is 1.64Cm. and weighs 52Kg. Emma is sweet and elegant, has very good communication & massage, and her services will make your visit enjoyable. RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5’4
  40. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young cute student Vivian 22 years old and young sweet Yuki 28 years old , sexy Coco and pretty GFE Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  41. Flowers Spa:
    ✰ BLUEXADO SPA ✰ 416.357.9797 ✰ 1102 Centre St, Unit #6, Thornhill Vaughan 🇻🇳🇻🇳 Anna (New) from HÀNỘI Việtnam beautiful, white skin, big booty...Great Service...🇨🇳🇻🇳 Jullie | Jessie (New) 19Yrs Chinese | Vietnamese, young & pretty...Great Service+...After 9PM 🇻🇳🇻🇳 Selena (New) Vietnamese just 19Yrs, young & curvy, pretty...Full Menu...✰ BLUEXADO SPA ✰ 416.357.9797 ✰ 1102 Centre St, Unit #6, Thornhill Vaughan ✰
  42. SugarLoveSpa:
    Monday at 𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: LINDA, LISA, TIFFANY & WENDY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ LINDA is a beautiful young Asian mix girl, 60Kgs with big D Cup boobs with pointy nipples, very friendly, bbbj and many services. LISA is a cute & petite Thai/Chinese mixed beauty with decent massage skills, bbbj and very liberal services.
  43. Dreaminn:
    MONDAY at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: AMY, KELLY & LULU. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ AMY is a sweet and friendly Chinese vixen, 158Cms, 115Lbs, with C Cups, very excitable and fun. KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim model figure, 5’3” with unreal bbbj skills & very liberal services. LULU is a very popular
  44. HolidaySpa:
    Monday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️AMY, CINDY & LUCY AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Don’t miss out on her special skills! Cindy is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit.
  45. ForeverWarden:
    Monday at 🫦❤️🔴♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Ruby & SUKI. RUBY is Singaporean, very slim, petite & sexy, speaks English well, & has great services. SUKI is a young, slim, beautiful & very sexy lady, about 5’3” with nice soft C Cups. She is very well received for her outstanding gfe services. Be careful, SUKI is highly addictive.
  46. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom spa ♨️♨️♨️ table shower body scrub 👍👍👍We have 3 beautiful young girls working today, young and lovely Mia and Jenny Specialising in table shower body scrub massages and offering deep massages Cici🤗🤗🤗🤗5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke.Please call ☎️416-817-3366 to book and Walk in the back door there is plenty of parking available
  47. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have amazing girls today 🌸 LUCY, MALIYA, NISHA, ANGEL, PAOLA, AAVI, SANA, SARIKA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  48. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Sunday :💋💋New white girl gigi💋💋kk- petite cutie who is a bundle of fun and pleasure. Jennifer- Friendly school girl with a nice body and matching services to... SpringGreen. Post #583 Today at 12:16 PM Forum:
  49. Lily Spa:
  50. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Young Sexy Slim Chinese Emma, Young Slim Thai Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
Back