dance bars in navi mumbai

I know Mk26 will go for second option.(kidding)

Disclaimhim I think your forum name should be disclaimher :D

Bhai good FR
You are enjoying with 100 rs tip to girl and 50 rs tip to waiter and girl sit next with you showing you her cleavage AND DANCE FOR U. I think you look like Tom Cruise.:p
She is asking for 1000 rs :eek:

Bhai hum to ekdum chu hain 10000 uda dete hain aur number bhi nahi lete:p

Waise Tom Cruise to nahi per Nawazuddin bhi nahi lagte .
Jawani mein poora mohlla college deewana tha;)

Hope i have one meeting with you at whatsapp bar.

Mk26 se jyaada aapse kuch sikhne ki iccha hai :D

Thrusday, 31st Aug, 2017

So** is a young 22 year old girl from Banaras. I spotted her at W****A*p DB at Turbhe. Last year it used to be a very sad place. S**G*** on the other side of the road was far better. But I was happy to see the improvement here (with respect to the girls and the staff). As I sat down and placed my order she stood near my table trying to lure me with occasional eye contact. She is dusky, slim, average face with sharp features, dressed in an orange lehnga-choli which showed plenty of cleavage. Her mascara covered eyes were the first thing that attracted me, followed immediately by the ample bust. However, we know how these girls use tricks to create illusions about their assets. I looked around for other options; couple of fair-skinned ladies who may have been all that matters but their smile defied lack of class and sophistication (Yes, even DB girls from poor families can have class). Another one in blue saree was playing muse to a middle aged man a couple of tables away. None other were worth much elaboration. Convinced that my best option is already by my side, I signaled her to come close. She bent down to bring her ears close to my mouth in order to hear my voice over the loud background score. Yes, those are some real, fresh, home grown melons - no illusions about it. As she told me her name I moved in on the sofa making room for her to sit next to me - she obliged. I handed over a 100 bucks to her for being obedient. The black coat approached as soon as he saw her taking the seat next to me and she asked me if she can order another red bull for herself (I was having the first one - being a teetotaler). Now I am a good guy who hardly ever says no to anything so I gave a thumbs-up to the black coat and he retreated leaving us alone. Between a few sips of my drink I inquired some more about her and asked her whether she dances. She told me I'll have to pay 50 bucks to the music-guy. I nodded; she signaled to some random guys and the music-man came for his instructions. I handed over the 50 to him and he went back. The blue saree clad muse was dancing for her master at the moment and so we had to wait for our track to be played. The music started, some song that I have never heard before, and So** got up to perform for me. Boy! She knows how to move that body. Seeing that I am having a good time the black-coat approached again asking me for the next order. I handed him a 50 implying that he needs to show a little less loyalty to the bar owner. He took the clue and went back. I focused back on the gyrating waistline and the bouncing boobies. She concluded the dance by spinning around like a top; the ghaagra flowing all around in perfect symmetry. It was a dramatic conclusion to a well-rehearsed dance. The music died down and she sat down beside me a little out of breath and blushing with excitement of her splendid performance. I handed her another 100 as she allowed her well-earned drink to wet her parched throat. It was now time for me to get going. So I asked for her digits while signaling to the black-coat to get my bill. She gave me her phone and I typed in my number and made the call. I asked her whether she would be free to meet me on Saturday and she agreed. Paid the bill - 1100/- and for a while it seemed like I am distributing prasadam and everyone is extending their hands to get some of it. Now I am a good guy so I did please the waiter, atleast two coatwaalas and my girl. On my way out I chit-chatted a while with the black-coat (Pu***i) and the gatekeeper.

On Friday, I called So** to arrange for the meeting on Saturday. She asked me to come to the bar and meet her. I wasn't planning on this, but then, I am too good a guy to say no so I agreed. Come evening, I went driving on my way to the bar to meet her. As one of Mukesh Ambani's big boys flew over my head on a chopper, she called. I assured her that I am on my way. And then she said it. "Suno na, 1000/- rupee lana mere liye, mujhe zaroorat hai". With all the noise of traffic on my end and the music playing at her end it was difficult to hold much conversation, so I said ok and hung up. Well, as I said before, I am a good guy. But I am a good guy who don't finish last. Be true to me and we win together, try taking me for a ride and you lose. "F*ck you bitch!" I thought, and messaged her: "Agar maangti nahi tou hazaaro de deta. Par yeh baat mujhe acchi nahi lagi". She tried calling me a couple of time later that night but I was busy to receive her calls. That's the end of this episode - par picture abhi baaki hai mere dost. She wants to juice me for my money and I want to milk her for her youth. It's game on. Soon she will dance exclusively for me in all her glory.

As for how I spent my Saturday, that'll come as another post in the Navi Mumbai MP page.

Stay hungry mongers!
I agree with mushik bro...
The best ever fr, the apt words...nothing less than an accomplished author...
Buddy,u rock...
We need more of Ur lucid descriptive FRs...
Plz oblige us..

15th August, 26 January, 1st may, aashadhi ekadashi, Gandhi jayanti-punyatithi,

Sent from my Lenovo YT3-850M using Tapatalk
Any one can please update dry day list here for the year 2017 who know very well...seems missing more becz today is not mentioned there!!!
Thanks!!

Sent from my Aqua_LifeIII using Tapatalk

Any one can please update dry day list here for the year 2017 who know very well...seems missing more becz today is not mentioned there!!!
Thanks!!

Sent from my Aqua_LifeIII using Tapatalk

30th September: Dussehra

1st October: Muharram

2nd October: Gandhi Jayanti

5th October: Valmiki Jayanti

8th October: Prohibition Week in Mumbai, Pune, Thane

1st November: Kartiki Ekadashi

4th November: Guru Nanak Jayanti

24th November: Martyrdom of Guru Tegh Bahadur

2th December: Id-e-Milad

PS: not sure about the list please check before you plan

Look at there guys 3 days dry day from 30 sep.
Visit the DB on 28 and 29 sep

If you are regular you will be treated as King by the girl as they will want to cut your pocket outside bar for these 3 days.

Visit sure for feeling like you are Bahubali or Don:D

My first post here, even though I have 10+ years of experience mongering in Mumbai. (Those golden days, where I sit with the girls till midnight and catch the last train.. I miss them)

I visit mostly the bars in Kurla/Chembur area, but I do not see any threads related. Am I missing something?

My first post here, even though I have 10+ years of experience mongering in Mumbai. (Those golden days, where I sit with the girls till midnight and catch the last train.. I miss them)

I visit mostly the bars in Kurla/Chembur area, but I do not see any threads related. Am I missing something?

Bro Sbfan,
Chembur bars gals only stand and collect cash

They don't dance also ( at least not till 12 midnight , when ever I have gone )

Nothing much happening I guess

Correct me if I am wrong ?
Kurla I have not explored

Is it same like chembur or better ?

I agree with Unclesam they only stand in front of Table and collect cash.
Same with kurla cst bar bro...

Had been there 3 months back.

If i have to visit mumbai db i still prefer Topaz.

One interesting thing i tell you. The incidence was 3 months back and i was high on liquior so cannot point out exact location.

I was there for Nl around 8 pm and Sp confirmed joint is closed but he will arrange girl at nearby hotel . I was fully drunk and he took me nearby hotel ( in mohd area) where i had visited one year back also with same Sp .
He shown me a marathi girl which i hadnt like although he ensure me of better service but i denied.

I had left my car and driver at Nl parking.
I get back down to main road for taxi to reach NL to get my car as it was impossible to reach my driver at that place and i m not in position to guide him to reach at my place.

So took the taxi and ask him to go to Nl
He understand my position and ask me if i need girl and i said him yes.

He took me to the GB road highway which was den of Best Db in 90s and 2000s.

Dont remember the bar name but he directly took me up ( a gate was close with lock and they open the gate for our entry as they know the driver)

It was a good hall with sofa and ac and 10 people can sit easily.
Two old aunty type ladies were sitting .
Two people welcome me.
Sound of music from downstair can easily be hearable.

They shown me around 10 to 15 girls which are average and one or two ok type.
But i denied them as i know bargirl are dead fish in bed and none of them are extra ordinary beauty so I can adjust the dead fish with the beauty of the girl.
They force i mean request to take girl and one of them were wearing spec they say she is tigress in bed but i denied.

Come back to taxi with driver and asked him to take to congress house.
Rest is usual deed at cg..

Guys if one desire to hunt at that area ftom topaz to gb road highway we can find some gem of db/ db girl
Hope someone will throw some more light

Last edited:
Have been mongering for past 20 years. Seen the glory of good old days and with thane drying off was hunting for new places and new contacts.

Was in full mood of spending and enjoying yesterday. Had a nice budget of 20 k. Sorry i am not those kanjoos types with 2000 and 3000 and saying that keep market in control. fucking bars and girls have no market.Bhai when we venture in to these places having money constraint makes no sense or else shag at home at free of cost and bring peg at home.

With all the wisdom given by MK yesterday went to kishore. MK gave me direction of sneha but somehow i did not see it. I am old man of 55 so do not prefer young girls and need aunty types only.Saw kishore barged in knowing that this has only young girls. Old monk my fav with soda tipped 100 to waiter and coatwala. Sipped two pegs watched at the stupidity of people dancing....I was here for boobie press and lund hilana :) . Sometimes I do not understand relaxation does not mean dancing :) :) i respect perspective.

Caught a bengali girl sitting , slim nice boobs sitting called her tipped her 500 and said keep pressing my lund continuously and every half and hour you will get 500. Also had taken ramdev baba oil. Thanda Thanda cool type.From 6 to 9 almost spent 5000 on her. We where drinking , she was fondling down with ramdev baba fully oily down , i was pressing her boobs. Sala 3 ghante ke baad phawara a gaya. She said chi chi . I was like bhai wah. And fucking those people where still dancing kya bhenchod giri hai :).

Then came the irritation which i do not like ... she asked for 2 k more. Bhai tharki budda hoon principle principle hai. When you have given good and girl is asking for more. She is not worth it. I said take this and get out of table. She did understand the mistake.

Took another who was watching me , she was baiting on me for a long time looking at my spendings. Spent more 2 k on her and bill with 4 old monk and chicken came to 4000

So spent around 14 k. Took a auto ate bhurji outside. Then the worst part biwi ke tane kahan tha . Said with my friend and all lies.... Ate full plate rice and fish and slept.

Morning drank two bottles of water , full 3 time tatti. Afterward wife ka pair pakad liya sorry worry bola. All ok now. Next time sneha jaoonga aunty chaiye , sirf paisa dekhne wali nahin chaiye.

I have some contacts which i have nourised at the past from thane and many times i fuck free. Bit fed up with them so new hunting started.

Thanks MK

Last edited:
Have been mongering for past 20 years. Seen the glory of good old days and with thane drying off was hunting for new places and new contacts.

Was in full mood of spending and enjoying yesterday. Had a nice budget of 20 k. Sorry i am not those kanjoos types with 2000 and 3000 and saying that keep market in control. fucking bars and girls have no market.Bhai when we venture in to these places having money constraint makes no sense or else shag at home at free of cost and bring peg at home.

With all the wisdom given by MK yesterday went to kishore. MK gave me direction of sneha but somehow i did not see it. I am old man of 55 so do not prefer young girls and need aunty types only.Saw kishore barged in knowing that this has only young girls. Old monk my fav with soda tipped 100 to waiter and coatwala. Sipped two pegs watched at the stupidity of people dancing....I was here for boobie press and lund hilana :) . Sometimes I do not understand relaxation does not mean dancing :) :) i respect perspective.

Caught a bengali girl sitting , slim nice boobs sitting called her tipped her 500 and said keep pressing my lund continuously and every half and hour you will get 500. Also had taken ramdev baba oil. Thanda Thanda cool type.From 6 to 9 almost spent 5000 on her. We where drinking , she was fondling down with ramdev baba fully oily down , i was pressing her boobs. Sala 3 ghante ke baad phawara a gaya. She said chi chi . I was like bhai wah. And fucking those people where still dancing kya bhenchod giri hai :).

Then came the irritation which i do not like ... she asked for 2 k more. Bhai tharki budda hoon principle principle hai. When you have given good and girl is asking for more. She is not worth it. I said take this and get out of table. She did understand the mistake.

Took another who was watching me , she was baiting on me for a long time looking at my spendings. Spent more 2 k on her and bill with 4 old monk and chicken came to 4000

So spent around 14 k. Took a auto ate bhurji outside. Then the worst part biwi ke tane kahan tha . Said with my friend and all lies.... Ate full plate rice and fish and slept.

Morning drank two bottles of water , full 3 time tatti. Afterward wife ka pair pakad liya sorry worry bola. All ok now. Next time sneha jaoonga aunty chaiye , sirf paisa dekhne wali nahin chaiye.

I have some contacts which i have nourised at the past from thane and many times i fuck free. Bit fed up with them so new hunting started.

Thanks MK
Love the way you are active at 55

Keep it up

Hunger never dies

Enjoy

Don bro,
It's the boldest,most candid and frank FR on the forum as yet..
A bit explicit but came right out of heart...
Biwi ka paav pakda,phrase reminded me of a film called Satya..
The bhai ,the Don is a rogue person...beating black n blue rowdies and tough guys..
But when he goes home,his wife slaps him on face..
He looked so helpless..
So,the Dons too know,who the real DON is...it's your wife..
Bro
I hv pmed u the address and landmarks of Sneha..
Feel feel to call me on the number I hv given u..
With the girl,I mentioned in pm,u won't be disappointed..
But plz control Ur spending..as these chiks are not used to get pampered and greed takes over them just as that Kishor Chik did..

Mumbaikadon

You are not only don bhai but you are thurkey don :p

Hanste hanste kya kya fut gayi FR padker bata nahi sakta:D

Awesome FR and happy that you enjoy the evening.
But 5000 + for kishor girl is too much bro and that too for handjob only.
I myself spend excess money at mongering time but for SB girl its too much.

I had been there and sit with almost 10 girls in 5000 rs and enjoyed there body.
I took almost each girl which mongerking26 suggested me in PM :rolleyes:;)

But after johnny rules the situation and johnny took over mind anything else doesnt matter.
Best of luck for your next trip.

In a budget of 20000 either go to some good DB or have a good drink season at 4 5 star hotel and try private girl or else visit NL 1st building where you will find beautiful chicks.

SB deserve a budget of 3k to 5k

Mumbaikadon

You are not only don bhai but you are thurkey don :p

Hanste hanste kya kya fut gayi FR padker bata nahi sakta:D

Awesome FR and happy that you enjoy the evening.
But 5000 + for kishor girl is too much bro and that too for handjob only.
I myself spend excess money at mongering time but for SB girl its too much.

I had been there and sit with almost 10 girls in 5000 rs and enjoyed there body.
I took almost each girl which mongerking26 suggested me in PM :rolleyes:;)

But after johnny rules the situation and johnny took over mind anything else doesnt matter.
Best of luck for your next trip.

In a budget of 20000 either go to some good DB or have a good drink season at 4 5 star hotel and try private girl or else visit NL 1st building where you will find beautiful chicks.

SB deserve a budget of 3k to 5k

Next time i will control it. I understand but fuck jhonny bhenchod sunta nahin hai :) Fed up with NL and so on. Gone multiple times

Last edited:

Thanks MK

Super going Sir...You are an inspiration and probably you could get a role in Shaukeen Part 2.

Loved your spirit

Thrusday, 31st Aug, 2017

So** is a young 22 year old girl from Banaras. I spotted her at W****A*p DB at Turbhe. Last year it used to be a very sad place. S**G*** on the other side of the road was far better. But I was happy to see the improvement here (with respect to the girls and the staff). As I sat down and placed my order she stood near my table trying to lure me with occasional eye contact. She is dusky, slim, average face with sharp features, dressed in an orange lehnga-choli which showed plenty of cleavage. Her mascara covered eyes were the first thing that attracted me, followed immediately by the ample bust. However, we know how these girls use tricks to create illusions about their assets. I looked around for other options; couple of fair-skinned ladies who may have been all that matters but their smile defied lack of class and sophistication (Yes, even DB girls from poor families can have class). Another one in blue saree was playing muse to a middle aged man a couple of tables away. None other were worth much elaboration. Convinced that my best option is already by my side, I signaled her to come close. She bent down to bring her ears close to my mouth in order to hear my voice over the loud background score. Yes, those are some real, fresh, home grown melons - no illusions about it. As she told me her name I moved in on the sofa making room for her to sit next to me - she obliged. I handed over a 100 bucks to her for being obedient. The black coat approached as soon as he saw her taking the seat next to me and she asked me if she can order another red bull for herself (I was having the first one - being a teetotaler). Now I am a good guy who hardly ever says no to anything so I gave a thumbs-up to the black coat and he retreated leaving us alone. Between a few sips of my drink I inquired some more about her and asked her whether she dances. She told me I'll have to pay 50 bucks to the music-guy. I nodded; she signaled to some random guys and the music-man came for his instructions. I handed over the 50 to him and he went back. The blue saree clad muse was dancing for her master at the moment and so we had to wait for our track to be played. The music started, some song that I have never heard before, and So** got up to perform for me. Boy! She knows how to move that body. Seeing that I am having a good time the black-coat approached again asking me for the next order. I handed him a 50 implying that he needs to show a little less loyalty to the bar owner. He took the clue and went back. I focused back on the gyrating waistline and the bouncing boobies. She concluded the dance by spinning around like a top; the ghaagra flowing all around in perfect symmetry. It was a dramatic conclusion to a well-rehearsed dance. The music died down and she sat down beside me a little out of breath and blushing with excitement of her splendid performance. I handed her another 100 as she allowed her well-earned drink to wet her parched throat. It was now time for me to get going. So I asked for her digits while signaling to the black-coat to get my bill. She gave me her phone and I typed in my number and made the call. I asked her whether she would be free to meet me on Saturday and she agreed. Paid the bill - 1100/- and for a while it seemed like I am distributing prasadam and everyone is extending their hands to get some of it. Now I am a good guy so I did please the waiter, atleast two coatwaalas and my girl. On my way out I chit-chatted a while with the black-coat (Pu***i) and the gatekeeper.

On Friday, I called So** to arrange for the meeting on Saturday. She asked me to come to the bar and meet her. I wasn't planning on this, but then, I am too good a guy to say no so I agreed. Come evening, I went driving on my way to the bar to meet her. As one of Mukesh Ambani's big boys flew over my head on a chopper, she called. I assured her that I am on my way. And then she said it. "Suno na, 1000/- rupee lana mere liye, mujhe zaroorat hai". With all the noise of traffic on my end and the music playing at her end it was difficult to hold much conversation, so I said ok and hung up. Well, as I said before, I am a good guy. But I am a good guy who don't finish last. Be true to me and we win together, try taking me for a ride and you lose. "F*ck you bitch!" I thought, and messaged her: "Agar maangti nahi tou hazaaro de deta. Par yeh baat mujhe acchi nahi lagi". She tried calling me a couple of time later that night but I was busy to receive her calls. That's the end of this episode - par picture abhi baaki hai mere dost. She wants to juice me for my money and I want to milk her for her youth. It's game on. Soon she will dance exclusively for me in all her glory.

As for how I spent my Saturday, that'll come as another post in the Navi Mumbai MP page.

Stay hungry mongers!

Disclaimhim- Never seen such a great and decent choice of words to narrate an erotic event. Well done Bro!

UnkilSam n MK26 will have little complex seeing your writing skills as they 2 are great writers, rather would say Orator which takes you to the world of imagination by their stories.

It will be tough going between our best writers in this fora. Keep them coming ;)

Hey buddy,

Which bar in kurla has good girls?

Thrusday, 31st Aug, 2017

Stay hungry mongers!
I want to come out of dream after reading this FR not because this is written beautifully but I want the phase where Navi Mumbai DB girl call you for 1000 rupess:D:p

Shoutbox
  1. DkNY2:
    Hollywood spa
  2. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡10am-2am, Young Sexy Slim Chinese Emma, Young Slim Thai Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  3. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Monday๏ผš๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹New hanna young student,๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹ lisa- Service queen with a banging body that is sure to make heads turn. Angel - innocent GND looks that has a very sensual side to warm things up Coco - Spunky fun in...
  4. Sparkling Spa:
    โšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅSEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Todayโ€™s Schedule isโ€ฆ๐Ÿ”ฅ Zoe - ๐Ÿ”ฅStunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who Wa
  5. KSpa:
    MONDAY at ๐Š ๐’๐๐€: GIGI, NANA, YUMI & CINDY. Unit B6-4227 Sheppard Ave East Scarborough, ON (Just East of Midland Ave) โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฎ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ GIGI is 22Yrs with a sexy body, 36C, 110 Lbs and waiting for you. NANA is a cute pretty Korean lady, about 5โ€™2โ€, 105 Lbs, 20Yrs with a pretty face and knows how to treat a man well. YUMI is a young early twenties Japanese girl, about 5โ€™2โ€, medium build
  6. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ’ฏREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐Ÿ”ฅTODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: Tina๐Ÿ˜˜ - A sweet tiny little treat from Mala
  7. SugarLoveSpa:
    Monday at โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’œ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—š๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’˜: CHERRY, CICI, SASA, TIFFANY & WENDY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON โ˜Ž ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. TIFFANY is an amazing slim petite doll with natural 34C melons, slim waist
  8. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center :Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Levi ,New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Baby ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry , address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  9. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Vita ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo, Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .โ˜Ž๏ธ4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„
  10. SunriseRH:
    MONDAY at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฒ โ˜Ž๏ธ MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5โ€™2โ€ & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is an incredibly sweet Asian babe, 5โ€™3โ€ with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services.
  11. NewOriental:
    MONDAY at ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ช ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด๐Ÿญ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl with natural B Cups, and a slim to medium frame. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times.
  12. ASPA:
    ๐— ๐—ข๐—ก๐——๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—”๐—ง ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: EMMA and RACHEL. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ EMMA is 1.64Cm. and weighs 52Kg. Emma is sweet and elegant, has very good communication & massage, and her services will make your visit enjoyable. RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5โ€™4
  13. HolidaySpa:
    Monday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธAMY, CINDY & LUCY AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Donโ€™t miss out on her special skills! Cindy is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit.
  14. Hollywood_Spa:
    โค๐Ÿ’ž a very clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100โฃ๐Ÿ’ฅ Monday, โค ๐Ÿ’˜ Tracy, ๐Ÿ’‹ tall with slim build, brown hair past shoulder, very pretty, amazing legs, friendly personality. excellent treatment and service.. ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’‹ Mimi, ๐Ÿ’‹medium height. good looking, dark hair to shoulder, firm treatment followed by good service menu ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฅ Sisi,๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„ very slim build, medium height, can do firm treatment and over the top service. Cheerful personality and always thrilled to see you. ๐Ÿ’‹ ๐Ÿ“ฑ 416 222-5554๐Ÿ“ฑ
  15. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647) 891-9688โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Vicky๐ŸฅฐA new arrival at our branch ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™€๏ธVicky is a very young CBC part time student working for tuition fees and books, this bright young sexy girl is willing to showcase her eagerness to please AND be pleased. Busty 36E boobs on a peti
  16. ForeverWarden:
    Monday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ดโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Ruby & SUKI. RUBY is Singaporean, very slim, petite & sexy, speaks English well, & has great services. SUKI is a young, slim, beautiful & very sexy lady, about 5โ€™3โ€ with nice soft C Cups. She is very well received for her outstanding gfe services. Be careful, SUKI is highly addictive.
  17. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 5 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ LUCY, MALIYA, PAOLA, AMANDA, ANGELINA, KIRAN, ANAYA ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  18. Withme_Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’˜ 4386 Sheppard Avenue east ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’ฅMonday,๐Ÿ’• Regular hours Canada Day !๐Ÿ’• ๐Ÿ’• Cici, ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹ tall and slim, nice personality, pretty, does very good pressure point treatment and over the top finish technique.. โ€Š๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’‹Vivian, ๐Ÿ’‹beautiful, dark hair to shoulder, tall and slim but busty, and does very relaxing treatment with over the top finish ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’—Jessica, ๐Ÿ’‹medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment and wonderful finish ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ”‹ 416 297-7488๐Ÿ”‹
  19. Dreaminn:
    MONDAY at ๐Ÿ’ญ๐——๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐—  ๐—œ๐—ก๐—ก ๐—ช๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’ญ: AMY, LULU & TINA. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ โ˜Ž๏ธ AMY is a sweet and friendly Chinese vixen, 158Cms, 115Lbs, with C Cups, very excitable and fun. LULU is a very popular & well known Chinese attendant, slim and beautiful with 34C Cups, long sexy legs, and incredible services.
  20. lemon_tree:
    ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’ž a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, 201๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’ฅโฃMonday, ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’ž Carmen, ๐Ÿ’‹(Candy) beautiful, dark hair to shoulder, tall and slim but busty, and does very relaxing treatment with over the top finish. ๐Ÿ’˜ ๐Ÿ“ž 647 348-2899๐Ÿ“ž
  21. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young cute student Vivian 22 years old and young fun Yuki 28 years old open mind , pretty GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  22. gold__rose__spa:
    ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿต at 1536 Warden Avenue ๐Ÿ’žโฃ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’Monday, ๐Ÿ˜ปโฃAda, ๐Ÿ’‹a beautiful Korean girl, super fit, slim, but good bust, beautiful, great service. ๐Ÿต Fifi,๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ“ณ 647 346-8086๐Ÿ“ณ
  23. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    ๐Ÿ”ดโฃ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ‘„Monday, ๐Ÿ”ดโฃSophia,๐Ÿ’ž 25 yrs, Oriental, 5'7", slim build, soft to medium treatment and very nice finish, full menu, very pretty. ๐Ÿ’– Tammy, โค โ˜Ž๏ธ 647 352-1588โ˜Ž๏ธ
  24. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom spa โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธ table shower body scrub ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘We have 3 beautiful young girls working today, young and lovely Mia and Jenny Specialising in table shower body scrub massages and offering deep massages Cici๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke.Please call โ˜Ž๏ธ416-817-3366 to book and Walk in the back door there is plenty of parking available
  25. balaji2024:
    Mayur bar
  26. VinuVeer:
    H
  27. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom spa โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธ table shower body scrub ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘We have 3 beautiful young girls working today, young and lovely new girl Sophie and cici Specialising in table shower body scrub massages and offering deep massages Helen ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke.Please call โ˜Ž๏ธ416-817-3366 to book and Walk in the back door there is plenty of parking available
  28. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡10am-2am, Slim Sexy Chinese Emma, Young Sexy Slim Chinese Emma, Young Slim Thai Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  29. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ KAJAL, RIYA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  30. SugarLoveSpa:
    Sunday at โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’œ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—š๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’˜: CHERRY, CICI, SASA, TIFFANY & WENDY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON โ˜Ž ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž CICI is Chinese, 49 Kgs & 1M 57Cms, with nice D melons & an open services menu. MIA is a young & slim, very PRETTY & VERY petite Vietnamese beauty, 5โ€™1โ€ & 90 Lbs, who is open to anything. Come and enjoy.
  31. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Dasia,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Sofia , Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Anjoo , Taiwan girl DD Boobs Thai deep massage lily,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .โ˜Ž๏ธ4379857899๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  32. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Midi,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Helen , Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry,๐Ÿ  address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  33. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom spa โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธ table shower body scrub ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘We have 3 beautiful young girls working today, young and lovely new girl Sophie and cici Specialising in table shower body scrub massages and offering deep massages Helen ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke.Please call โ˜Ž๏ธ416-817-3366 to book and Walk in the back door there is plenty of parking available
  34. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young cute student Summer and young fun Jessy open mind , pretty GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  35. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ KAJAL, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  36. KSpa:
    SUNDAY at ๐Š ๐’๐๐€: JESSICA, YUMI & CINDY. Unit B6-4227 Sheppard Ave East Scarborough, ON (Just East of Midland Ave) โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฎ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ JESSICA is 20, Chinese, 5โ€™3โ€ and 110 Lbs, sexy & good looking with 34C goodies to play with. YUMI is a young early twenties Japanese girl, about 5โ€™2โ€, medium build, natural chest, and a big sexy bum. Yumi is very versatile and skilled. CINDY is slim & pretty
  37. Dreaminn:
    SUNDAY at ๐Ÿ’ญ๐——๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐—  ๐—œ๐—ก๐—ก ๐—ช๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’ญ: EMILY, LULU & TINA. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ โ˜Ž๏ธ EMILY is a tall Chinese girl, 170Cms with nice natural C Cups and long brown hair. Emily is open minded and very friendly. LULU is a very popular & well known Chinese attendant, slim and beautiful with 34C Cups, long sexy legs, and incredible services.
  38. SunriseRH:
    SUNDAY at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: SUMMER . 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฒ โ˜Ž๏ธ SUMMER is an incredibly sweet Asian babe, 5โ€™3โ€ with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services.
  39. NewOriental:
    SUNDAY at ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’š๐—ก๐—˜๐—ช ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ: HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด๐Ÿญ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl with natural B Cups, and a slim to medium frame. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times.
  40. ASPA:
    ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐——๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—”๐—ง ๐—” ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: Be๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น, & Sophia ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ RACHEL is a petite & cute, 34C, 155Cms & 50Kg, very gentle & patient. She has good communication, massage & service. SOPHIA is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5โ€™4โ€
  41. HolidaySpa:
    Sunday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธAmy & Jenny. AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Donโ€™t miss out on her special skills! Jenny has a medium build, nicely curvy with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  42. ForeverWarden:
    Sunday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Jennifer, Mia & Sophia. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Jennifer is a tall, slim & pretty Asian babe with natural melons and eraser nipples. She is very open minded.
  43. CrowFoot42:
    Palace Spa
  44. CrowFoot42:
    Palace Spa rr
  45. CrowFoot42:
    Bd110942
  46. CrowFoot42:
    Bd11on
  47. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 5 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ MALIYA, SANA, PAOLA, PAYAL PEARL, KIRAN, NIMRAT, ANAYA ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  48. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom spa โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธ table shower body scrub ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘We have 3 beautiful young girls working today, young and lovely new girl Suki and Tiffany Specialising in table shower body scrub massages and offering deep massages Cici๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke.Please call โ˜Ž๏ธ416-817-3366 to book and Walk in the back door there is plenty of parking available
  49. Dreaminn:
    SATURDAY at ๐Ÿ’ญ๐——๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐—  ๐—œ๐—ก๐—ก ๐—ช๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’ญ: ANGELA, SOPHIA & TINA. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ โ˜Ž๏ธ ANGELA is a slim pretty lady from China, with natural boobs, slim waist and grabbable ass. SOPHIA is a young & beautiful 21 year old Vietnamese lady, slim with a nice booty, who has the services you need. Very nice cbj & services.
  50. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ HANA, NINA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
Back