dance bars in navi mumbai

Yes...indeed..
It's worth the wait bro...
Never knew it was this kinda place..
Hearsay was filthy place with some rooms house good hotties...the pimps milch u....
But compared to Mumbai VVIP rooms,this was way cheaper but some newbies may find 22k on a much higher side...
To me,it was a personalized evening,with Tamanna dancing and stripping for you,it was an awesome experience...
Would have loved to be in your shoes...
;-)

Yes agree its a filthy place
But this is an area with lots of building.
Some building have maintain good rooms which are clean well decorated with all facilities.

2nd 22000 was not my alone expense it was for both of us.
So 11000 per head.

We spend 3 to 4 hours quality time with these girls so 11000 is not much high as for dance and fs
Its normal rate there.

Haha.
All the Lions and Jackals and foxes of this forum know where is the meat

Mushik and Mongerking brothers you are right the place is SG
As there is another thread on this forum about the topic I will try to copy paste the Fr at there too.

My Friend and me were drinking at park street and we had plan to visit some place for fun and decided to go to SG.

Visited the place around 6 pm.

As we are already drunk avoided alcohol at that place as these place are not that hygenic to eat drink plus they always have cheap quality liquior.

My friend who is local and regular there called a pimp.
He welcome r us at main road near shop.

He took us to building ( name i doesnt remember as i was high on drink)

He shown us variety of girls
5 or 6 out of which 3 was pari of jannat :D

I took one girl and my friend was with one.

Girl name was Payal and Nisha.

Now we are ready for enjoyment.

We sat all four in a room for an hour and have soft drinks (all four)

Girls were not in the hurry as they know my friend he is time spender at place and he pay them according to what is appropriate ( wish of girls;))
Its like rental car if km is high you have to pay for km basis if hour is high payment will be charge on hourly basis:D

After some fun and chit chat the girl started the music and dance together on song Manohari from Bahubali and God what the scene that was and both of we Guys thought themselves as Bahubali and other one as Bhallaldev ( we discuss this after some time and laughed till tears come out of eyes)

But they are cunning girls they treated both of us as Bahubali :D

Now the mood was out of control and my friend move with her girl to his room.

Then the real action started.

She is now dancing erotically on the songs and inviting me to join but i am not a dancer type person ( Have Sunny Deol Genes in body :D)

But she didnt left her target to please me.
She stare in my eyes and ask if she remove her clothes;)

After i replied yes she started to remove her clothes one by one.

Oh god she had divine body.
Pure milky body with perfect figure and Tamanna like skin color.

She hold my hand and put left on her belly and right on her boobs.
She sat on my lap during this course and oh my johny was touching her ass.
She had wild smile looking in my eyes.

She dance on few songs and I had seen one of the best dance on Despaschito song ( I bet she didnt understand anything but she had great move on tunes).

Finally she offer if i like to have FS.

And yeh who will not eat choclate if it is offered and specially to hungry man.

Had a great session of Fs with her she did cooperate very much ( not elobrating).
Yes no bj here but who cares
Much better girl and service so it doesnt matter.

One big difference with mumbai Db girl here is that you will have FS with the beauty here on same expense which you throw on db at mumbai.
But any ways USKA EK APNA ALAG MAZA hai

So ending this FR with report.

Place : Not good from outside but Room was excellent with Ac and all amenities.

Girl :
Looks 10/10
Body : 9/10 ( face look more beautiful because of makeup)
Behaviour: 9/10
Service : 8/ 10

Damage : 22k for both of us which include dance session + Fs + cold drinks + tips.

Repeat : Yes surely but might try some other beauty as there are many morni ( peahen) here :rolleyes:

Next week will be in mumbai
Superb FR boss , khushi ke aasu aa gaye , bas aankho se nahi kahi aur se

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Some building have maintain good rooms which are clean well decorated with all facilities.

So 11000 per head.

We spend 3 to 4 hours quality time with these girls so 11000 is not much high as for dance and fs
Its normal rate there.
Bro....where is this place and please PM me. Thanks and i enjoyed it by reading!!!

Sent from my Aqua_LifeIII using Tapatalk

So 11000 per head.

Its normal rate there.
Monger pleasure
It is sonagachhi. Building may be shanti bhavan or neel kamal.

Once upon a time I used visit there but only to one girl name Ranjana. She died in an accident. Since then never went there.

Nude dance those days used to be only about few hundred rupees. But around 2003. no drinks. Perhaps the price has increased now.

Few girls used to be very good.

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Tapatalk

Monger pleasure
It is sonagachhi. Building may be shanti bhavan or neel kamal.

Once upon a time I used visit there but only to one girl name Ranjana. She died in an accident. Since then never went there.

Nude dance those days used to be only about few hundred rupees. But around 2003. no drinks. Perhaps the price has increased now.

Few girls used to be very good.

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Tapatalk

I have been there many times or i should say spend lots of night in early 2000 there
Lots of beauties and had lot of fun there.
The price increase is very less here comparitive to other cities.
Dance and FS service if good girl in that time was around 2000 to 3000 and now its increase by only 2 or 3 times even Gold reached 30k from 3k from that time :p

Neel Kamal is a very popular building..
I too have been there in 2001-02..
The girl I remember was a Punjabi babe but local accent... Never got a chance to visit that city of joy again... We were also taken there by a local... But I do remember many of the babes were very sensous

I have been never there and was not aware about this place but iam enjoying this now by reading and thinking to go there once in a life after reading lot here!!!

What you need if one to enjoy city of joy is a Local friend , some one who knows Bengali language

That makes it very easy

Whether it is Sonagachi or Park Street bars or Sp

Law enforcement is not much of trouble

City of joy is better place than Bangkok , especially if u don't like chinkys

SG has lot of Marwari gals ( especially those from Agra and MP )

But local fellow is necessary

If you venture alone without local fellow and if your Pimp at Sonagachi make out that you are non local ,u may end up in trouble , both financially and some times physically

So aaj dry day hai...please tell all things will be closed. :-(
Bro
Today is dry day..
Dry day for guys who drink..
But pleasure day for many as chicks started calling since yesterday night..
Got around three calls till now,and yet to decide where to go...
What amazes me is,a single non working day for bar girls,and most get disturbed for this non earning day..the clever ones never lose any opportunity even in adverse situation..the ones who seldom go out with their regular petrons Do come out on dry day either for shopping or a movie or prefer getting laid...
I need some help from a few newbies here...
Guys,what should I do...
A Marwari Chik who is a stunner asking for a movie..
A dusky bong for a lay...
An Agra girl wants me to accompany her at major immersion venue..
I am in a fix..
Help me out,folks...
P.S. NAV,mongerpleasure,bond,don,uncle Sam etc.this poser is for you all.
;-)

Bro
Today is dry day..
What amazes me is,a single non working day for bar girls,and most get disturbed for this non earning day..the clever ones never lose any opportunity even in adverse situation..the ones who seldom go out with their regular petrons Do come out on dry day either for shopping or a movie or prefer getting laid...
Guys,what should I do...
I am in a fix..
Help me out,folks...
;-)
Take your choice and leave rest for us :)

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

Bro
Today is dry day..
Guys,what should I do...
I am in a fix..
Help me out,folks...
;-)

Bhai Hindi mein kahawat hai
Dono haath mein laddu aur sir kadai mein...:p

Bhai mauke pe chauka maaro dry day ko wet day i mean enjoyment day banao.

If i was you I had gone for the 1st option.
Simple reason outing with marwadi chic is :rolleyes: may be a bit expensive than other two option.
You can enjoy her in movie hall too...

2nd option always available no reason to choose specific day...

3rd I dont prefer to mix religious activity with mongering and at immersion venue you might find some known person there :p
Then it will be faluda of izzat:D

Last but not the least its your own heart/mind which will take right decision for you.

Eagerly waiting for the post after your outing with any of these three chicks.

Enjoy

Last edited:
Bro
Today is dry day..
Guys,what should I do...
I am in a fix..
Help me out,folks...
;-)
Bro.... if iam on your place then i wil do this...hahahhaha..
1- with marwari girl will go to movie show 11pm to 2pm and good bye her with lunch together!
2- with dusky bong girl 3pm to 7pm lay on bed and good bye her with evening tea!
3- accompany with Agra girl for immersions from 7pm to 11pm and good bye her with dinner together!!
so hope a day will be much great with enjoyment !!!!
Hahahahahaha ....

Bro
Today is dry day..
Guys,what should I do...
I am in a fix..
Help me out,folks...
;-)
Fuck the bong Gal

Rest is all emotional Atyachar

Not meant for this age MK( I assume tou have done all that enough in college days )

Bro
Today is dry day..
Guys,what should I do...
I am in a fix..
Help me out,folks...
;-)
Today is... teachers day...
Meet the guy who taught you mongering and express your heartfelt thanks to your guruji..

MK... I won't answer your question... becoz u have already made your choice right.. enjoy and have a nice time with the bong..

Bro.... if iam on your place then i wil do this...hahahhaha..
1- with marwari girl will go to movie show 11pm to 2pm and good bye her with lunch together!
2- with dusky bong girl 3pm to 7pm lay on bed and good bye her with evening tea!
3- accompany with Agra girl for immersions from 7pm to 11pm and good bye her with dinner together!!
so hope a day will be much great with enjoyment !!!!
Hahahahahaha ....

I could only echo the suggestions from Nav1983. Secondly to suggest MK26 something will be like- Suraj ko diya dikhana.

Only one line- jo bhi karna hein..bina rukhe..bina thake..chahe to do glass horlicks pike ya phir bournvita.

On this teacher's day- my heartfelt respect n gratitude to our evergreen MK26 !!!

Lets fuck, fuck n fuck !!!

Thrusday, 31st Aug, 2017

So** is a young 22 year old girl from Banaras. I spotted her at W****A*p DB at Turbhe. Last year it used to be a very sad place. S**G*** on the other side of the road was far better. But I was happy to see the improvement here (with respect to the girls and the staff). As I sat down and placed my order she stood near my table trying to lure me with occasional eye contact. She is dusky, slim, average face with sharp features, dressed in an orange lehnga-choli which showed plenty of cleavage. Her mascara covered eyes were the first thing that attracted me, followed immediately by the ample bust. However, we know how these girls use tricks to create illusions about their assets. I looked around for other options; couple of fair-skinned ladies who may have been all that matters but their smile defied lack of class and sophistication (Yes, even DB girls from poor families can have class). Another one in blue saree was playing muse to a middle aged man a couple of tables away. None other were worth much elaboration. Convinced that my best option is already by my side, I signaled her to come close. She bent down to bring her ears close to my mouth in order to hear my voice over the loud background score. Yes, those are some real, fresh, home grown melons - no illusions about it. As she told me her name I moved in on the sofa making room for her to sit next to me - she obliged. I handed over a 100 bucks to her for being obedient. The black coat approached as soon as he saw her taking the seat next to me and she asked me if she can order another red bull for herself (I was having the first one - being a teetotaler). Now I am a good guy who hardly ever says no to anything so I gave a thumbs-up to the black coat and he retreated leaving us alone. Between a few sips of my drink I inquired some more about her and asked her whether she dances. She told me I'll have to pay 50 bucks to the music-guy. I nodded; she signaled to some random guys and the music-man came for his instructions. I handed over the 50 to him and he went back. The blue saree clad muse was dancing for her master at the moment and so we had to wait for our track to be played. The music started, some song that I have never heard before, and So** got up to perform for me. Boy! She knows how to move that body. Seeing that I am having a good time the black-coat approached again asking me for the next order. I handed him a 50 implying that he needs to show a little less loyalty to the bar owner. He took the clue and went back. I focused back on the gyrating waistline and the bouncing boobies. She concluded the dance by spinning around like a top; the ghaagra flowing all around in perfect symmetry. It was a dramatic conclusion to a well-rehearsed dance. The music died down and she sat down beside me a little out of breath and blushing with excitement of her splendid performance. I handed her another 100 as she allowed her well-earned drink to wet her parched throat. It was now time for me to get going. So I asked for her digits while signaling to the black-coat to get my bill. She gave me her phone and I typed in my number and made the call. I asked her whether she would be free to meet me on Saturday and she agreed. Paid the bill - 1100/- and for a while it seemed like I am distributing prasadam and everyone is extending their hands to get some of it. Now I am a good guy so I did please the waiter, atleast two coatwaalas and my girl. On my way out I chit-chatted a while with the black-coat (Pu***i) and the gatekeeper.

On Friday, I called So** to arrange for the meeting on Saturday. She asked me to come to the bar and meet her. I wasn't planning on this, but then, I am too good a guy to say no so I agreed. Come evening, I went driving on my way to the bar to meet her. As one of Mukesh Ambani's big boys flew over my head on a chopper, she called. I assured her that I am on my way. And then she said it. "Suno na, 1000/- rupee lana mere liye, mujhe zaroorat hai". With all the noise of traffic on my end and the music playing at her end it was difficult to hold much conversation, so I said ok and hung up. Well, as I said before, I am a good guy. But I am a good guy who don't finish last. Be true to me and we win together, try taking me for a ride and you lose. "F*ck you bitch!" I thought, and messaged her: "Agar maangti nahi tou hazaaro de deta. Par yeh baat mujhe acchi nahi lagi". She tried calling me a couple of time later that night but I was busy to receive her calls. That's the end of this episode - par picture abhi baaki hai mere dost. She wants to juice me for my money and I want to milk her for her youth. It's game on. Soon she will dance exclusively for me in all her glory.

As for how I spent my Saturday, that'll come as another post in the Navi Mumbai MP page.

Stay hungry mongers!

Wow really nice FR in details you have mentioned....good luck!!!

1. One of the best FR s I have come across in this forum.. very true the game goes on @disclaimhim.. haven't been to WhatsApp bar a long time but now it seems a visit is up on the cards

Shoutbox
  1. DkNY2:
    Hollywood spa
  2. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡10am-2am, Young Sexy Slim Chinese Emma, Young Slim Thai Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  3. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Monday๏ผš๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹New hanna young student,๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹ lisa- Service queen with a banging body that is sure to make heads turn. Angel - innocent GND looks that has a very sensual side to warm things up Coco - Spunky fun in...
  4. Sparkling Spa:
    โšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅSEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Todayโ€™s Schedule isโ€ฆ๐Ÿ”ฅ Zoe - ๐Ÿ”ฅStunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who Wa
  5. KSpa:
    MONDAY at ๐Š ๐’๐๐€: GIGI, NANA, YUMI & CINDY. Unit B6-4227 Sheppard Ave East Scarborough, ON (Just East of Midland Ave) โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฎ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ GIGI is 22Yrs with a sexy body, 36C, 110 Lbs and waiting for you. NANA is a cute pretty Korean lady, about 5โ€™2โ€, 105 Lbs, 20Yrs with a pretty face and knows how to treat a man well. YUMI is a young early twenties Japanese girl, about 5โ€™2โ€, medium build
  6. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ’ฏREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐Ÿ”ฅTODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: Tina๐Ÿ˜˜ - A sweet tiny little treat from Mala
  7. SugarLoveSpa:
    Monday at โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’œ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—š๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’˜: CHERRY, CICI, SASA, TIFFANY & WENDY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON โ˜Ž ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. TIFFANY is an amazing slim petite doll with natural 34C melons, slim waist
  8. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center :Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Levi ,New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Baby ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry , address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  9. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Vita ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo, Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .โ˜Ž๏ธ4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„
  10. SunriseRH:
    MONDAY at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฒ โ˜Ž๏ธ MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5โ€™2โ€ & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is an incredibly sweet Asian babe, 5โ€™3โ€ with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services.
  11. NewOriental:
    MONDAY at ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ช ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด๐Ÿญ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl with natural B Cups, and a slim to medium frame. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times.
  12. ASPA:
    ๐— ๐—ข๐—ก๐——๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—”๐—ง ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: EMMA and RACHEL. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ EMMA is 1.64Cm. and weighs 52Kg. Emma is sweet and elegant, has very good communication & massage, and her services will make your visit enjoyable. RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5โ€™4
  13. HolidaySpa:
    Monday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธAMY, CINDY & LUCY AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Donโ€™t miss out on her special skills! Cindy is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit.
  14. Hollywood_Spa:
    โค๐Ÿ’ž a very clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100โฃ๐Ÿ’ฅ Monday, โค ๐Ÿ’˜ Tracy, ๐Ÿ’‹ tall with slim build, brown hair past shoulder, very pretty, amazing legs, friendly personality. excellent treatment and service.. ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’‹ Mimi, ๐Ÿ’‹medium height. good looking, dark hair to shoulder, firm treatment followed by good service menu ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฅ Sisi,๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„ very slim build, medium height, can do firm treatment and over the top service. Cheerful personality and always thrilled to see you. ๐Ÿ’‹ ๐Ÿ“ฑ 416 222-5554๐Ÿ“ฑ
  15. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647) 891-9688โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Vicky๐ŸฅฐA new arrival at our branch ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™€๏ธVicky is a very young CBC part time student working for tuition fees and books, this bright young sexy girl is willing to showcase her eagerness to please AND be pleased. Busty 36E boobs on a peti
  16. ForeverWarden:
    Monday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ดโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Ruby & SUKI. RUBY is Singaporean, very slim, petite & sexy, speaks English well, & has great services. SUKI is a young, slim, beautiful & very sexy lady, about 5โ€™3โ€ with nice soft C Cups. She is very well received for her outstanding gfe services. Be careful, SUKI is highly addictive.
  17. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 5 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ LUCY, MALIYA, PAOLA, AMANDA, ANGELINA, KIRAN, ANAYA ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  18. Withme_Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’˜ 4386 Sheppard Avenue east ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’ฅMonday,๐Ÿ’• Regular hours Canada Day !๐Ÿ’• ๐Ÿ’• Cici, ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹ tall and slim, nice personality, pretty, does very good pressure point treatment and over the top finish technique.. โ€Š๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’‹Vivian, ๐Ÿ’‹beautiful, dark hair to shoulder, tall and slim but busty, and does very relaxing treatment with over the top finish ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’—Jessica, ๐Ÿ’‹medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment and wonderful finish ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ”‹ 416 297-7488๐Ÿ”‹
  19. Dreaminn:
    MONDAY at ๐Ÿ’ญ๐——๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐—  ๐—œ๐—ก๐—ก ๐—ช๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’ญ: AMY, LULU & TINA. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ โ˜Ž๏ธ AMY is a sweet and friendly Chinese vixen, 158Cms, 115Lbs, with C Cups, very excitable and fun. LULU is a very popular & well known Chinese attendant, slim and beautiful with 34C Cups, long sexy legs, and incredible services.
  20. lemon_tree:
    ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’ž a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, 201๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’ฅโฃMonday, ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’ž Carmen, ๐Ÿ’‹(Candy) beautiful, dark hair to shoulder, tall and slim but busty, and does very relaxing treatment with over the top finish. ๐Ÿ’˜ ๐Ÿ“ž 647 348-2899๐Ÿ“ž
  21. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young cute student Vivian 22 years old and young fun Yuki 28 years old open mind , pretty GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  22. gold__rose__spa:
    ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿต at 1536 Warden Avenue ๐Ÿ’žโฃ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’Monday, ๐Ÿ˜ปโฃAda, ๐Ÿ’‹a beautiful Korean girl, super fit, slim, but good bust, beautiful, great service. ๐Ÿต Fifi,๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ“ณ 647 346-8086๐Ÿ“ณ
  23. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    ๐Ÿ”ดโฃ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ‘„Monday, ๐Ÿ”ดโฃSophia,๐Ÿ’ž 25 yrs, Oriental, 5'7", slim build, soft to medium treatment and very nice finish, full menu, very pretty. ๐Ÿ’– Tammy, โค โ˜Ž๏ธ 647 352-1588โ˜Ž๏ธ
  24. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom spa โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธ table shower body scrub ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘We have 3 beautiful young girls working today, young and lovely Mia and Jenny Specialising in table shower body scrub massages and offering deep massages Cici๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke.Please call โ˜Ž๏ธ416-817-3366 to book and Walk in the back door there is plenty of parking available
  25. balaji2024:
    Mayur bar
  26. VinuVeer:
    H
  27. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom spa โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธ table shower body scrub ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘We have 3 beautiful young girls working today, young and lovely new girl Sophie and cici Specialising in table shower body scrub massages and offering deep massages Helen ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke.Please call โ˜Ž๏ธ416-817-3366 to book and Walk in the back door there is plenty of parking available
  28. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡10am-2am, Slim Sexy Chinese Emma, Young Sexy Slim Chinese Emma, Young Slim Thai Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  29. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ KAJAL, RIYA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  30. SugarLoveSpa:
    Sunday at โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’œ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—š๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’˜: CHERRY, CICI, SASA, TIFFANY & WENDY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON โ˜Ž ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž CICI is Chinese, 49 Kgs & 1M 57Cms, with nice D melons & an open services menu. MIA is a young & slim, very PRETTY & VERY petite Vietnamese beauty, 5โ€™1โ€ & 90 Lbs, who is open to anything. Come and enjoy.
  31. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Dasia,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Sofia , Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Anjoo , Taiwan girl DD Boobs Thai deep massage lily,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .โ˜Ž๏ธ4379857899๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  32. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Midi,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Helen , Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry,๐Ÿ  address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  33. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom spa โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธ table shower body scrub ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘We have 3 beautiful young girls working today, young and lovely new girl Sophie and cici Specialising in table shower body scrub massages and offering deep massages Helen ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke.Please call โ˜Ž๏ธ416-817-3366 to book and Walk in the back door there is plenty of parking available
  34. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young cute student Summer and young fun Jessy open mind , pretty GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  35. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ KAJAL, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  36. KSpa:
    SUNDAY at ๐Š ๐’๐๐€: JESSICA, YUMI & CINDY. Unit B6-4227 Sheppard Ave East Scarborough, ON (Just East of Midland Ave) โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฎ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ JESSICA is 20, Chinese, 5โ€™3โ€ and 110 Lbs, sexy & good looking with 34C goodies to play with. YUMI is a young early twenties Japanese girl, about 5โ€™2โ€, medium build, natural chest, and a big sexy bum. Yumi is very versatile and skilled. CINDY is slim & pretty
  37. Dreaminn:
    SUNDAY at ๐Ÿ’ญ๐——๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐—  ๐—œ๐—ก๐—ก ๐—ช๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’ญ: EMILY, LULU & TINA. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ โ˜Ž๏ธ EMILY is a tall Chinese girl, 170Cms with nice natural C Cups and long brown hair. Emily is open minded and very friendly. LULU is a very popular & well known Chinese attendant, slim and beautiful with 34C Cups, long sexy legs, and incredible services.
  38. SunriseRH:
    SUNDAY at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: SUMMER . 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฒ โ˜Ž๏ธ SUMMER is an incredibly sweet Asian babe, 5โ€™3โ€ with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services.
  39. NewOriental:
    SUNDAY at ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’š๐—ก๐—˜๐—ช ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ: HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด๐Ÿญ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl with natural B Cups, and a slim to medium frame. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times.
  40. ASPA:
    ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐——๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—”๐—ง ๐—” ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: Be๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น, & Sophia ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ RACHEL is a petite & cute, 34C, 155Cms & 50Kg, very gentle & patient. She has good communication, massage & service. SOPHIA is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5โ€™4โ€
  41. HolidaySpa:
    Sunday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธAmy & Jenny. AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Donโ€™t miss out on her special skills! Jenny has a medium build, nicely curvy with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  42. ForeverWarden:
    Sunday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Jennifer, Mia & Sophia. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Jennifer is a tall, slim & pretty Asian babe with natural melons and eraser nipples. She is very open minded.
  43. CrowFoot42:
    Palace Spa
  44. CrowFoot42:
    Palace Spa rr
  45. CrowFoot42:
    Bd110942
  46. CrowFoot42:
    Bd11on
  47. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 5 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ MALIYA, SANA, PAOLA, PAYAL PEARL, KIRAN, NIMRAT, ANAYA ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  48. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom spa โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธ table shower body scrub ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘We have 3 beautiful young girls working today, young and lovely new girl Suki and Tiffany Specialising in table shower body scrub massages and offering deep massages Cici๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke.Please call โ˜Ž๏ธ416-817-3366 to book and Walk in the back door there is plenty of parking available
  49. Dreaminn:
    SATURDAY at ๐Ÿ’ญ๐——๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐—  ๐—œ๐—ก๐—ก ๐—ช๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’ญ: ANGELA, SOPHIA & TINA. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ โ˜Ž๏ธ ANGELA is a slim pretty lady from China, with natural boobs, slim waist and grabbable ass. SOPHIA is a young & beautiful 21 year old Vietnamese lady, slim with a nice booty, who has the services you need. Very nice cbj & services.
  50. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ HANA, NINA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
Back