Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

dance bars in navi mumbai

1 - Ok, boomer!

2 - maybe for not hitting me up :(

Just kidding - I know you wont mind...

As always - a delight to read about your escapades, keep going on and on...

Part 1/2 - due to character restriction!!

if you don't know what desibaba is, please leave, you generation millennial or x or y or z or whatever you call yourself these days..

Sorry , digressing.. (since i do it all the time, should i even say sorry anymore? Vote please !!)

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 Pro using Tapatalk

I use to start highlighting the important lines in textbook.

At that time: I discovered that I don’t understand what is important .

Which school did you go to? Keen to know which school prescribes Mastram series as textbooks.. if you want me to believe that you read other books and also highlighted it, sorry, i only fall for db girls stories!!

"At that time"... Could it be be made present and future tense as well?

Regards
Basu

hi Basuda, nice to read ur escapades. its good that my coin flipped towards NM...lol. hope to duplicate ur schedule end of this month and meet our pals.

quite unfortunate that v r not able to meet due to our different schedules.

anyways, good to note that u had a jolly good time.

Sent from my Lenovo A7000-a using Tapatalk

Seema at Mayur is a dark slim girl...good kisser though her lips are a bit rough but allows fingering and groping. HJs in Mayur are a bit difficult as there are just too many girls loitering about as compared to other SB where after you have sat with one, the rest disappear, but in Mayur other girls will stand across your table.
Dude I am newbie here can u help me explore more into OB

Redmagnet bhai, i think you are referring to SB in ground floor. Never been there. I park myself in first floor. For decent figure (if you are okay for forget the face, fire the base ) ask for Chandini, Kamini, Rupa and Deepa.. Don't know if they go to SB, but good dancers

Regards
Basu

Dhanyavad Basuda

comprehensive reply.

Thanks again

Part 2/2

While we were in sadguru and rasna I was in regular touch with AA, who i was pressuring to join me to some OBs as i was supposed to leave on thursday and wanted to do few OB rounds..poor guy after his work in Pune left around 9PM just for it.. either now or then, I am not feeling sorry !!

Messaged him to meet us at Bong Adda by 12, but then iltm with his charger at full, wanted to hit VIP directly...plan changed , we met outside icon. I was disappointed with the quality when we went on Sunday, so went with low expectations.. But it was all an OB should be. Due to my influence, got a centre table.. Told the waiters and coats to take care of AA and iltm as they were new to this setup.. ensured they felt comfortable..

Got few of the girls to dance and AA pointed out few that they were from Amit Palace.. as i said, he is DB kind of guy and not really into OBs , so he was surprised about the upgrade !

I made a mental note to visit Amit Palace next day, which means I had to postpone my ticket, which if i told AA at that time after making him travel all the way to Pune, would only mean another incident that will keep icon closed and our faces on local news.. to avoid that, kept shut..

iltm was in full swing and grooving on the dance floor, so joined him(please refer to Item 6D of highlights).. One guy came and told me that he wanted to throw money on me. Told him I will still not stop dancing... He did not get the joke, i did not get the money..

as iltm mentioned , few miscommunication with his star city girl, so had to leave icon and reached star city around 1AM..Sharad has kindly explained what had happened.. bald uncle and specs guy were making a scene while the instigator in white shirt remained in background and making us do all crazy stuff !! Went into VIP room around 1.30AM(please refer to Item 6E of highlights).. not much to write about, it's a good sized room, dark, with around 6-8 sofa sets on three corners and dj in the other end with fairly decent central space to dance. Maybe it was because of our first time,did not get to go close to the girls and they hesitated a lot. Still had great fun with customized music and OB girl to dance closely with.
Given i am not into entry or keen to have any kind of conversation with any OB girls, whenever i visit OB i chose random girls and get them to dance. VIP restricts that, i know you can call anyone you would want, but was not too comfortable in that either. So don't think VIP is my thing. Around 2.30 vip closed and we made our way out..

iltm was wanting to go to hotel and wait for his muse, but since Sona is on the way, insisted on he joining us and from there we will proceed.

The rest he has written about. Bhai, hope you got to score with her and her cousin last night..

If iliketomonger is like this with newbies , i cannot imagine how the scene would be when he is with devil, nm, pc, us etc..i dont know if they still monger together, and if so, a line from William Shakespeare's The tempest comes to mind .. "hell is empty and all the devils are here " !!

Will finish this with another quote i like:::

"Don't live the same routine for 50 years and call it a life"..

What Anglo and iltm and are living is life...God bless..

Highlights 3,4,5, 6B, 6F, 6G to follow...beware..

As always, Jai NM..

Regards
Basu

Basu bhai, no words to describe. Wonderful FR.

The two entertainers ate really awesome. Looks Anglo is a crowd puller.

iliketomonger, I am taking some liberty to write about you as I can't stop writing now.

I saw him first in Rasna, a forum member also wrote about his dance with Manisha. I was impressed.

Next it was starnight, cheered by all patrons he was blazing his way with a girl on the OB floor. I was one among the patrons who joined him and showered money. I have seen people dancing on the ob floor but none pulled it like him. Girls enjoy, blackcoats, managers, owners all stare.

In Baywatch, I again saw him, spoke to him a lot and he helped me. I mentioned it. It made way for a threesome as well.

Exchanged PMs, delayed reply but all information. Asked him help for VIP, he did it and I am into VIP as well.

Outstation trip, he provided two options along with resorts and what to do. The best experience I had.

Met him again in Baywatch and Meghraj. Baywatch he could not recognize me but next visit in Meghraj he said hi before I can. Again, he split the OB floor. Funny part, the girl was amazingly,outstandingly beautiful and he was in pub next door with her and brought her to meghraj. She is not from Meghraj and not sure of she is an OB girl. I was like WTF. All eyes were on her. I wondered how this is possible. He makes it happen.

Bhai, I would like you to go to VIP with you once. Treat on me. I mean it. Basu Bhai ditched my offer and hope you will accept it. Waiting for your reply.

I like to monger alone but desperate to meet you both.

Last edited:
Part 2/2

While we were in sadguru and rasna I was in regular touch with AA, who i was pressuring to join me to some OBs as i was supposed to leave on thursday and wanted to do few OB rounds..poor guy after his work in Pune left around 9PM just for it.. either now or then, I am not feeling sorry !!

Messaged him to meet us at Bong Adda by 12, but then iltm with his charger at full, wanted to hit VIP directly...plan changed , we met outside icon. I was disappointed with the quality when we went on Sunday, so went with low expectations.. But it was all an OB should be. Due to my influence, got a centre table.. Told the waiters and coats to take care of AA and iltm as they were new to this setup.. ensured they felt comfortable..

Got few of the girls to dance and AA pointed out few that they were from Amit Palace.. as i said, he is DB kind of guy and not really into OBs , so he was surprised about the upgrade !

I made a mental note to visit Amit Palace next day, which means I had to postpone my ticket, which if i told AA at that time after making him travel all the way to Pune, would only mean another incident that will keep icon closed and our faces on local news.. to avoid that, kept shut..

iltm was in full swing and grooving on the dance floor, so joined him(please refer to Item 6D of highlights).. One guy came and told me that he wanted to throw money on me. Told him I will still not stop dancing... He did not get the joke, i did not get the money..

as iltm mentioned , few miscommunication with his star city girl, so had to leave icon and reached star city around 1AM..Sharad has kindly explained what had happened.. bald uncle and specs guy were making a scene while the instigator in white shirt remained in background and making us do all crazy stuff !! Went into VIP room around 1.30AM(please refer to Item 6E of highlights).. not much to write about, it's a good sized room, dark, with around 6-8 sofa sets on three corners and dj in the other end with fairly decent central space to dance. Maybe it was because of our first time,did not get to go close to the girls and they hesitated a lot. Still had great fun with customized music and OB girl to dance closely with.
Given i am not into entry or keen to have any kind of conversation with any OB girls, whenever i visit OB i chose random girls and get them to dance. VIP restricts that, i know you can call anyone you would want, but was not too comfortable in that either. So don't think VIP is my thing. Around 2.30 vip closed and we made our way out..

iltm was wanting to go to hotel and wait for his muse, but since Sona is on the way, insisted on he joining us and from there we will proceed.

The rest he has written about. Bhai, hope you got to score with her and her cousin last night..

If iliketomonger is like this with newbies , i cannot imagine how the scene would be when he is with devil, nm, pc, us etc..i dont know if they still monger together, and if so, a line from William Shakespeare's The tempest comes to mind .. "hell is empty and all the devils are here " !!

As always, Jai NM..

Regards
Basu

बासुजी, आपका यह समीक्षण पढ़ने के बाद मैंने आपके पुराने समीक्षण भी ढूंढ ढूंढ के पढ़ डाले ! आपकी लेखनशैली और विनोद बुद्धि की जोड़ कुछ अलग ही रंगत लाती है आपके समीक्षणों में ! मजा आ गया ! मैं आपके अगले समीक्षण का बेसब्री से इंतज़ार करूंगा ! ईश्वर आपको नवी मुंबई के बारों में मंडराने का मौका बार बार दें यही प्रार्थना करूंगा भगवान् से !

Part 2/2

As always, Jai NM..

Regards
Basu

Basu da,

Didn't I say few days back forum needs you.

Your post proves me right once again.

Btw, I thank my stars for being a little less good looking then your liking...it's me kidding this time. As far as dancing goes be assured I would like to dance until I am pushed into my grave by yam, no one is gonna stop me, coz I don't find anything more titilating then grooving with a girl body to body, with sensuous pecks on body, deep smooches with a bollywood song in background...she will keep telling jaaane do na....but I will keep telling pass aao na...:)

Though it was a great couple of hours with you.

Missed 'the king', who left before I joined you at Ramesh.

Missed you and iltm ( one of my favorites) as I had to be back home ealry on Wednesday. But you really took me along through your post.

See you soon.

Love. Respect.

Anglo.

Sent from my CPH1859 using Tapatalk

Part 1/2 - due to character restriction!!

For those with limited time, below are the highlights of my NM bar visit.. needless to say, as always , one of the best and fun times..only at NM bars..

1) Met Anglo
2) Met iliketomonger
3) Witnessed best OB dance performance
4) witnessed worst DB attitude
5) Realised that i have short term memory loss

6) My firsts in mongering career

A) Managed to take a NE spa girl for entry
B) Visited Tamasha show at chaufulla
C) Silk route Bar visit
D) Dance (or whatever it is called) on OB floor
E) Private dance in VIP
F) Shared number with OB girl
G) GOT ROBBED

Statutory warning

FR value : 0/ 10
FR usefulness: 3/ 10. Rated 3 bars that i have not visited before. Rating is personal !
FR audience : as always, anyone with bit of time..for those who like to read blurbs and not necessarily the full story, highlights above !!

Additional warning: The below account is experience based and therefore kind of non-linear, don't fall into any time or sequential order ! So it will be confusing ! Any surprises there?

4PM on mongering days..

100s bundle - check
50s bundle - check
500s for 5K - check
Pass Pass mouth freshner - check
Sildenafil citrate - check
Durex - check

Everytime by 3AM next morning the first 4 will be long gone and the last 2 will remain. Infact , i am not even sure if they are within expiry date.. it had been that long !! If you are wondering why Durex, not that they are better lubricated, flavoured, dotted, ultra thin etc.. just that they also offer 'close fit' .. a positive term for small, narrow dicks..like mine..

So if i never get to use it, why carry? Read my previous post.. Hope, it is a good thing.. I live by it !!

Okay enough of ads.. the main picture...

Met Anglo

For those of you who don't know Anglo, search for Angelo in this forum ! There is wealth of information !! If you want to know just the juicy stuff, search for Anglo Rani together.. You will find desibaba material.. if you don't know what desibaba is, please leave, you generation millennial or x or y or z or whatever you call yourself these days..

For those of you who know him but have not seen him for sometime like me, the man is still growing...

For those of you who know him and have seen him recently and assumed that by 'growing' I meant his waist line and his tummy, no guys, i meant his ever developing dancing skills!! It is not my fault if you thought that my comment is hinting at his pursuit of best seekh kebabs is paying dividend...no sir, i only meant his additional foot work since I last saw him!

When a lion hunts, there is food for everyone around it. Not the leftovers that the actual lion leaves to scavengers like hyenas, vultures etc. this lion hunts and shares the spoils equally.. when Anglo dances, there is no dearth of damsels surrounding him and all you need to do is promise them that you are with him and will get her a chance to dance with him.. you are sorted for the night..

It is true that the manager of Ramesh asked Anglo to tone down as the guys surrounding us (nearly 6 tables) started watching his dance with his muse rather than OB stage. To add to that he was encouraging them to participate and few even did after seeing me !! With stage collection going down, manager had to intervene !

If you were at Ramesh, saturday night 11PM to 1.30AM and saw some crazy and elegant dancing combined that's me and Anglo. Thanks for watching !!

Walked back together to hotel and we were just discussing about all things as if we had known each other from school days. No, we didn't stay or sleep together.. That will be stretching it a bit.. Maybe some other time !! Just joking Anglo, don't be scared.. you are good looking, but not that tempting for me to become bisexual !!

Met iliketomonger

To summarise my whole of nearly 10 hours of mongering trip with iliketomonger, it started as 'aap, ji, guru' progressing to 'tum, tu, abhe, saala' and ended with 'bc, bastard, fucker'.. That was how much comfortable i got to be in his company (again if you assumed it is due to the progression of drunkness, maybe you are right !)

For a guy with such a pleasant personality everything he does is turbo charged.. i am not a car guy and always wondered what is the meaning of turbo charged engines.. got a real life demo..everything iliketomonger does, driving , drinking, dancing, squeezing, throwing money , sex (that i did not witness, only hearsay!) seems to have an extra edge and power to it.. and when he talks, it is as if you are listening to a srisri, jakki, osho type soothing lectures !! Okay, enough of embarrassing him..

I was planning to leave Pune on Wednesday evening and booked an uber and within 10 min of journey saw a PM from iltm that he is also travelling to NM and suggested I join him..Other than to visit sadguru i didn't had a fixed plan so agreed to meet him. By the way, uber intercity charges you in full even if you had travelled only 10%

It took an hour and half for 20km ride from where I was in Pune to where iltm asked me to join. It took an hour to travel the next 100 odd kilometers to kon gaon. Turbo charged !!

Iltm quickly showed all the options and he felt crazy boys had best collection but since he had gone there only previous night, decided to settle on Knight Riders (please refer Item 6C of highlights !!) Enter, sit and look around.. Decided that for my next mongering trip, i am going to stay in panvel and will only visit silk route !! Some of the girls are NM OB standards and i would easily rate them 8/ 10. iltm was of the opinion that quality had gone down.. ordered my first beer for the day, and spent the first 1k of the day on a pyt.. another muskaan.. i think statistically Muhammed or Lee is the most common name.. i feel it is muskaan..

My ratings for Knight rider - 7/ 10
Iltm rating - 4/ 10

Pros
Very well done bar, including bathroom
Definitely some good looking girls who can also dance
Lot of parking space. I think all the bars here have huge parking lot.
Good quality beer. On par with OB standards
You can get away with 300-400 per dance.

Cons
Pesky black coats.. no surprises there
If you don't have vehicle it's hard to come here
The roads and trucks are scary.. roads need Mars rover like vehicle to navigate and trucks are humongous and too many of them.. definitely not advisable to drive after drinking

Since iltm is inexperienced in DB/ OB scene, you can safely use my rating for accuracy !!

Left the place , but will definitely return next time.. just have to ensure my personal driver and navigator is up for it ! I do have get a dedicated peronal driver , who is also NM local, but he is known to lose his way even in regular home to office route, so we employ a navigator as well ! Sorry , digressing.. (since i do it all the time, should i even say sorry anymore? Vote please !!)

Reached my room around 8.15. requested iltm for a quick 5 min break so that i can freshen up and change clothes.. as a man, all i need for this is 5 min.. but in that 5 min our man had finished a large peg of single malt. Neat.. now it is super charge time !

Hit sadguru around 9..this is the only bar i had on agenda that night as in previous visit found milf that i liked and told her that i will be back on Wednesday and asked her to deck herself up.. i do this quite often and trust me 8 out of 10 times it will be no show.. Common excuses will be "I thought you were joking", "oh, is it today, i thought another day", "sorry, i was getting ready and urgent work came"... Only rarely the girls oblige, maybe they do when they know you better, but in the first few meets to do is rare. This was one occasion where she came in for full show , will all right accesories.. her gesture made me feel lighter...many notes got removed from my purse !!! It was worth the visit.. iltm found few girls to dance with but not finding his groove or the right company.. so left around 10..

Since sadguru was my choice, left to iltm for next one. Rasna it was.

While "familiarity breeds contempt" maybe true for personal or professional life, for mongering life it should be "familiarity breeds respect"... The more the bars know about your potential, the better service seems to be !! Ofcourse, potential is directly proportional to vitamin M !!

Iltm got his mojo back by grinding few girls against the wall in inner room.. i was content with a milf i knew from Ramesh. No grinding business for me, just boni in choli for few milfs !!

Left by 11.30..

Part 2 below....

Wow, what an FR maja agya bhai !!!

Part 2/2

As always, Jai NM..

Regards
Basu

Basuda u are one hell of a writer kudos to ur writing skills .. always fun reading it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Part 2/2

As always, Jai NM..

Regards
Basu

Basu bro, I did not realise that girls were not getting close. My bad, I was in a different zone. VIP is meant for that, we could have changed those two girls.

I had them both on dry day. Enjoyed great company in bed. To the point, only sex and no dances. They are not comfortable dancing nude together.

Yesterday, a VIPless OB visits. Was in Raj mahal, waiting for a friend. A cute young hottie got my attention and all of sudden wanted to lay her. Went for entry and got myself released. This may be a reason why I did not feel like going to VIP later.

Coincidence, met AA, devil and PC. OB hopping with AA, devil. Icon, Meghraj, sona. Really enjoyed watching girls and dance.

Attempted some crazy stuff around 4 but did not materialize. Could manage one girl from icon to dance in champagne but since we are three gave up. Headed back to Pune. Great night. I was like horse with blinkers, just focus on less girls as I am always confined to VIP. Thanks AA, devil to make me realise.

Basu bro, I don't remember any girls name from yesterday visit including the one I took for entry. Wondering how you remembered so many names. Will take help from AA, devil to know names of couple of girls I liked.

Is visiting NM SBS are fine today? Worried of recent raid scenes, planning to visit mayur by 4 PM.

Continuing with rest of the story... Same statutory warning as well as additional warnings apply.

Part 1/2 - only 10k characters allowed in one post.. not enough for me !!

Best OB dance performances

On Sunday, after visiting Baba palace, decided to go to WhatsApp again. Baba palace is much better than my previous visit and if you are regular you could find really good gems here. Personally would keep the rating at 5, but i am sure it can grow to 7 very soon if it maintains.
If anyone regular at Malvan aka queens palace and have seen Pooja (gappy tooth one) and are looking for her, she is in baba palace.. dances with same vigour..Overall girls are with less attitude and eager to please. Worth a try if you want an alternative for Deepika/ Laila/ Rajmahal type setup..

The previous night WhatsAp threw a surprise in its quality of girls. This was my first visit and the ratio of girls, women, milfs, out of date items seems to be fairly proportioned.. All were traditionally dressed, either ghagra or saree.. These days i see more and more bar girls particularly in Sai Darbar, Savli, Kishor etc. wearing hot pants, single piece, gown type dresses.. while they look good on them, i am not convinced that they fit the ambience.. personal view.. That way WhatsAp looked very traditional DB !! One happy customer.. inspite of Saturday and for the time of the night, there was not much crowd and probably only two more customers other than us..Ordered, eyed and settled.. Called a cutie called Nandini and asked if she can dance, obliged and started. Not a great one, but made enough attempts for us to continue with her for next hour or so.. during this time MK told the white coat that i come from some exotic land where there is no female species and therefore I am sleeping every night with my hand for company.. He instructed the white coat to show some girls who will spend the night with me..
What followed was a display of navarasas.. while the white coat made every attempt to bring in as many females as possible, their facial expression betrayed their emotions.. from pity to anger to disgust to laughter... Finally one did show shringara (okay, more of amusement, let's for the sake of narrative keep it shringar !!) and so we asked her to sit.. one of the tallest amongst bar girls I have seen and a very good sport..

Someone played choli ke peeche and i was looking for someone else to dance and another woman approached and offered to dance.. accepted and she really struggled to kee up with the song until the end but did not give up. Managed to finish and after that she took a break for 10-15 min to catch her breath.. So maybe not a good bed material for those 2-3 shots a night guys with stamina of horse ! Came to know she is pallavi and sister or Nandini.. Rajasthanis's and would like to keep the money within the family !!

Due to the positive vibes of the place , we went again next day and this time familiarty did bred contempt (from our side).. we started noticing the minuses of the place.. and most importantly Nandini/ Pallavi duo wanted to monopolise our table which we did not like and when we started asking others to dance, the duo showed bit of attitude.. disappointing..

My overall rating - 6/10

Pros
Good dancers dominated by Rajasthani young ones. For those interested in pyt would suggest to try Nandini..
White coats are eager to please and actually do work rather than just shake hands
Entry possible and we were shown lot of options. White coat doesn't know that I never use item 5 and 6 of my checklist, so kept showing options !! Not sure of the price of entry though..

Cons
Very small space to dance. When the place is full, girls have very little floor to dance and waiters keeps interrupting as they need to cross to go their tables
Bit of attitude, expected but some even frowned when we wanted to dance closely with them.i am sure they will permit when you are a regular

Quick dinner at Krishna (we have changed allegiance from Amrut).. am addicted to Krishna's butter roti, dal fry and veg Kolhapuri.. great after couple of beers.. There are variety of options for those who eat that swim, walk, run, crawl, fly etc...

To be continued...

Part 2/ 2

Was keen to visit heaven6 to refresh the tired eyes after not so good experience at WhatsAp. AA wanted to go to Magnet and since i am regular at heaven and he an occasional ob visitor decided to go with his choice.. sometimes novice makes accidental discoveries and this was one of them...

Usual OB setup, comfortable seats across the wall on all corners with one corner dominated by OB stage.. Large floor in middle for free moving dances, colourful lights, good bass system, enthusiastic DJ and decent number of girls on floor.. all set..

First 10-15 min we were just observing and there was not much crowd. One of the stage girls appeared in front of us and started dancing for a good beat song.. AA thought i called her and I assumed him.. but what matters was she did and we did not regret later !! One of the best performance to date i have seen. Her body was swaying, swathing, bending, flexing , rolling, morphing and what not.. While my jekyll side was thinking about her aesthetic performance and how she could even win medals in gymnastic competition, Hyde was showing his side by thinking how many sexual positions she can be had with ! We normally see girls bend over backwards and then to come up they bend legs completely and roll on side to come up, whereas this one can come up in the same way she bent !

Again without calling, a red dressed girl came and started dancing in front of us..if the black dress was about movement, this one was about eroticism !! Half the time she was on floor and close to patrons crotch.. someone seeing from a distance would think that she giving a BJ ! And the expressions on her face...soft porn material !!
Needless to say AA was busy with her..

That left two others on stage.. One was in a single piece dress, one I am not in favour off. The other, the way she had dressed was out of place.. if only she had a transparent veil covering her nose and mouth, she would be easily on any belly dancing floor! A long black skirt with slit upto the top of the thigh, a black sleevless blouse studded with sparklers, kamar encircled by belt made of small chimes, anklets, frilly hair...... Just like i ask few db girls to dress up, we suspected she had come dressed up for TL69 to play his favourite arabic songs!! We were waiting.for.one such song so that we could shout Tyrion, but it did not materialise.. disappointing..

I chose very apt songs for such dress. 'Eat sleep Rave Repeat', 'Abusadsmante', 'Bassjerkers Derp', 'Bad guy' and such loopy songs just to mess her up!! She did find difficult to get the rythm for the first one, but quickly recovered afterwards...
Song beat starts, the leg with slit extends out, kamar sways, chimes make sensuous noise, hand extends, head tilts back...whoosh.. 3k gone..time to leave...

BTW, when mentioned about this girl and her features to iltm, he immediately said she must be the Tapsee pannu lookalike MM mentioned some months ago.. she does look the 'healthier version' !! .. in case anyone wants to check..

As a personal opinion, i dont know how it would look if a girl in single piece dress dance say for example Yaara seeli seeli.. i feel it will not be gracious.. whereas with the dress she was wearing her dances suited even those garage music !!

With the success of Magnet experience, decided to hit few happy street ones. Went to Icon first, sadly there were only 10 of them (this was last Sunday night).. Left quickly and since there were few posts on Sequence, went in.. Definitely worth the visit.. Has one of the the largest dance floors amongst obs and also large number of seats. Did not stay for long, just few dances but will try again next time.. AA had to leave , so dropped me off at Sona..

This was my third consecutive visit to Sona and during this visit and the last one in August, the girl i normally request to dance for 5-6 songs, made to dance for just 1 or 2 and asked random girls for others. On Saturday night/ Sunday morning , just for fun i asked one girl on floor to dance for 3 tamil songs.. 2 has good repetitive best for which she managed very well but the third one is a slow song with complex rhythm pattern that don't conform to normal 3/6, 4/8 or 5/10 beats..she struggled quite a bit as it was let changing but i still paid and thanked her.

On Sunday night/ Monday morning, once i settled with the beer, without me asking the same song played and this girl came and said paisa udane ka nahi, baadhme sirf pathadho me kaise naachatha..and she started.. i am very sure she had watched the song in youtube and danced a flawless one seamlessly moving from one pattern to other.. whoosh... Called her for bhaaro maang meri bharo.. whoosh.. Manali trance.. whoosh.. Aak lad jaave.. whoosh..

At this time the girl i usually spend on came and talked to me nonstop for couple of minutes.. I am not a very good conversationalist and can hold my fort when it involves aayenge, jaayenge, kaayenge, soyenge, baithenge etc.. anything beyond that i am like deer in front of headlights.. what she spoke is of jyot84 standards and I started feeling pain in left hand, chest and palpitations.. she demanded that i give her my phone number so that she can talk.. Just to get back my physical state to normal gave her (please refer point 6F of highlights!!) ..
Bar closed at 3.30 and usually i book ola/ uber to go back to hotel. There was none available that day and waiting for auto.. as soon as the lights went off, got a call from her and since i realised that there won't be anyone to help if i get a heart attack, told her to talk slowly and what she wanted.. the crux is, she wants me to not ignore her as it involves her pride with her friends.. she doesn't mind me spending on others, but keep them as backup and not her.. i was on the call, walking towards the bridge, saw an auto and got in..
Before that day, i do two things..always pay by cash at Sona and whatever mode of transport i take, will make sure they take the service road that joins highway immediately.
That Sunday/ Monday morning, i paid by card and did not see which route auto was going as I was on the phone with Ob girl...
When i used to monger with appa, he kept saying that never get into an auto at night which has two persons in front.. AA repeated that few times as well. Today did not see that..
Auto took the juinagar station service road and after the station there is a patch with no light and absolute darkness.. while i was still on the phone i could sense the auto stopping and before i realised my phone was snatched from me.. one guy patiently took the sim out.. i was asked to get out and i was very drink to even understand what was going on...they gave some rapid commands, i started to raise my voice, some physical altercations and to cut it short, they wiped me out even last bit of coin (please refer to Item 6G of highlights)!! Thankfully they returned my phone and left off. To my right the highway was quite busy but due to the darkness on this sid no one would have known.. took the risk and started walking toward Mayur direction (i had nothing to lose anyway !!).. found an auto, told him don't have any money and will pay him once I reach hotel...he was kind and dropped me off around 4.30AM. since i had a taxi booked to Pune that morning and also ID/ FIR issues, never bothered to report it.

Moral of the story... If you are leaving a bar very late night and drunk,make sure you spend all the money on the girl..atleast you know you were robbed by a pretty one !!

Beware, more highlights and hopefully last to follow later..

happy and safe mongering guys..

बासुजी, आपका यह समीक्षण पढ़ने के बाद मैंने आपके पुराने समीक्षण भी ढूंढ ढूंढ के पढ़ डाले ! आपकी लेखनशैली और विनोद बुद्धि की जोड़ कुछ अलग ही रंगत लाती है आपके समीक्षणों में ! मजा आ गया ! मैं आपके अगले समीक्षण का बेसब्री से इंतज़ार करूंगा ! ईश्वर आपको नवी मुंबई के बारों में मंडराने का मौका बार बार दें यही प्रार्थना करूंगा भगवान् से !
Thanks Jyot84 for your wishes/ prayers.. I have very few regrets in life and one of them is not learning Hindi properly..I do use Google translate of your posts, particularly Kishor one, but don't trust them to make accurate translation..my loss.

Regards
Basu

Shoutbox
  1. Hollywood_Spa:
    💘💢a cozy, clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100 💫💞💋Thursday, 💞Cindy, 💖abt 5'6", slim build, brown hair past shoulder, very pretty, friendly personality. good English, excellent treatment and service.👄👄Gaga,👄👄 medium height. Curvy build, good looking, dark hair to shoulder, medium firm treatment, full service menu.💯💥 Sisi, 👄👄very slim build, medium height, can do firm treatment and over the top service. Cheerful personality and always thrilled to see you. 💥 📱 416 222-5554📱
  2. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young Sexy Slim Chinese Kiki, Sexy Chinese Abie & Young Sexy Chinese Jessica, Slim Chinese Lisa
  3. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Tina 😘 beautiful girl, and can provide very good RMT style massage and very good service. She’ll make you feel so good. Suki😍is beautiful short petite tiny sexy student from Cambodia. Exotic features and model looks, Suki has a nice bum
  4. lemon_tree:
    💞💋a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, 201❣❤ Cici... 👄small build, friendly and pretty,nice touch, with a lot of energy, service oriented, aka Coco 💋 📞 647 348-2899📞
  5. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    💘💋at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5 💞❣Thursday, 💘💋 Yoyo,❣ slim body and pretty, here for therapeutic treatment with relaxation+ Tammy, ❤ ☎️ 647 352-1588☎️
  6. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵
  7. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage poker, Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  8. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Helen & Jenny. Helen is a sweet and very lovable Asian beauty with just enough curves to tease you, and an attitude to please you. Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  9. New Oriental Health Centre:
    Happy is in today💄~📞Call 📲 Text: (647) 381-2688 💄 Make Your Day Incredibly Delicious 🍑 Our girls provide lots of service options & are Extremely Open-Minded 🤗 We're Open 9am - 2am everyday! Drop in to Unit 26, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill.
  10. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Sofia & Tracy. Cindy is on VACATION😢, and is expected to return around April 7😍. Sophia is a sweet & pretty Chinese lady with natural B Cups and an awe-inspiring smooth rounded ass. Sophia can provide top notch bbbj & cfs, and remains famous for one of the best doggy position views. A must see.
  11. Sunrise Health Centre:
    💄Crystal is here Today! Call/Text: (647) 325-8086 💦 We have Hot & Sexy Girls Every Day. They all do Extra Services & are Very Open-Minded ~ Drop In Anytime - Walk-Ins Are Always Welcome! Unit 27, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill
  12. Sparkling Spa:
    ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEEN ZOE NOW AND MUI CALIENTE STELLA AVAILABLE TODAY AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥
  13. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 MAY, SARIKA, SANA, AMANDA, ASHA, MALIYA, EVA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  14. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸ℝℂℍ 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MARCH 28th , 𝓣𝓗𝓤𝓡𝓢𝓓𝓐𝓨 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 CHERRY 🌹 CECELIA 🌹🆕 SUNNY 🌹🆕 SOPHIE 🌹 🌹ERICA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 & 🆕 SOPHIE & ERICA & 🆕 SUNNY & CECELIA & 🆕 CHERRY ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  15. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥JAV MODEL CHANEL AND SEX QUEEN ZOE
  16. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  17. SpringGreen.:
    Today we have 5 girls on wednesday: New Spanish bunny 💋💋Diana - Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and attitude kk- Spunky fun in a nice package new litina buny Call...
  18. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young Sexy Slim Chinese Kiki, Sexy Chinese Abie & Young Sexy Chinese Jessica, Slim Chinese Lisa
  19. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Alice ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  20. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julie ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Nina ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Aris ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  21. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Kelly😘💕is beautiful young student, busty with sexy body and provides very good massage and excellent service. So friendly and very sexy. Ivy ❤️ is new girl in our branch, shy and sweet but also very vocal and needy, she demands your happiness
  22. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, MONIKA, RAVEN, AMANDA, DELILAH, PRIYA, SANA, EVA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  23. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥JAV MODEL CHANEL AND SEX QUEEN ZOE
  24. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have young 4 beautiful girls are working today , sweet new girl Amy and pretty GFE Ella, cute open mind Lina and friendly Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  25. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸2 GIRLS AVAILABLE 🌸 EMILY: A CURVY PETITE THAI GIRL THAT IS VERY FRIENDLY AND SPEAKS FLUENT ENGLISH, VERY OPEN WHEN IT COMES TO SERVICE 🌸 YOYO: A YOUNG SLIM REAL SCHOOL GIRL THAT IS NEW TO THE BUSINESS, SPEAKS FLUENT ENGLISH AND VERY FRIENDLY TO TALK TO 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  26. Sunrise Health Centre:
    Amy & Michelle are in Today! Call/Text: (647) 325-8086 💦 We have Hot & Sexy Girls Every Day. They all do Extra Services & are Very Open-Minded ~ Drop In Anytime - Walk-Ins Are Always Welcome! Unit 27, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill
  27. HolidaySpa:
    Wednesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Kelly & Kiki. Kelly is slim and attractive with very slight curves, a nice bum, and rockin’ services. Kiki is very attractive, young, about 5’4” and 110 Lbs., slim with a banging body. Kiki is very popular for her great attitude and services.
  28. ForeverWarden:
    Wednesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Bella & Sasa. Bella is around 5’3” with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well as a good massage experience. Sasa is a slim & sweet Korean lady, about 5’4” with C Cups.
  29. New Oriental Health Centre:
    Vivian & Happy are here today💄~📞Call 📲 Text: (647) 381-2688 💄 Make Your Day Incredibly Delicious 🍑 Our girls provide lots of service options & are Extremely Open-Minded 🤗 We're Open 9am - 2am everyday! Drop in to Unit 26, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill.
  30. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸ℝℂℍ 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MARCH 27th , 𝓦𝓔𝓓𝓝𝓔𝓢𝓓𝓐𝓨 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 7️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 LILIAN 🌹🆕 CHERRY 🌹 CECELIA 🌹🆕 SUNNY 🌹🆕 SOPHIE 🌹 🌹ERICA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 LILIAN & 🆕 SOPHIE & ERICA & 🆕 SUNNY & CECELIA & 🆕 CHERRY ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀
  31. hiyamickey:
    6 young sexy girls working @ 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham, ☎️:905-470-8082
  32. Lulu1980:
    Good afternoon guys😘 Today we have Jessica and Samantha and Jessica here for you🌹🌹🌹, awesome table shower with body slide super enjoyable😘😘😘😍😍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  33. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEEN ZOE NOW AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…BLASIAN ALIYAH & SEX GODDESS ZOE
  34. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 MAY, ASHA, MALIYA, SANA, AMANDA, PRIYA, ANAYA, KIRAN 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  35. SpringGreen.:
    Today we have 5 girls on Tuesday: New polish girl gigi 💋💋Salina- Eurasian beauty and breast lovers delight with nice rear with fun Mika - Japanese beauty who is wild and a fan favorite with exceptional service Candy - a sweet treat who enjoys her cream filled lollipop treats buny...
  36. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have young 4 beautiful girls are working today , sweet new girl Amy and pretty GFE Ella, cute open mind Lina and friendly Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  37. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts Cindy , Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Lulu,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massageSherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  38. Moneylee:
    full season wellness center: NewYoung girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Mimi , Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage star ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  39. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 NEW GIRL SELINA: A TALL SLENDER YOUNG ASIAN GIRL, VERY NICE ASSETS AND VERY SERVICE ORIENTED WHILE ALSO ABLE TO PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE 🌸 DAISY: A PETITE CURVY ASIAN GIRL THAT IS VERY FRIENDLY AND NOT TIP HUNGRY 🌸 JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  40. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Summer😘, a very feminine woman, very sexy, affable and nice looking woman. Professional RMT Massage and provides great massages and incredible service. Must try the service of summer. Angel 💕 Very beautiful girl from Taiwan, very curvy, young and sexy
  41. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young Sexy Chinese Jessica, Slim Chinese Lisa
  42. HolidaySpa:
    Tuesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️: Eva & Helen. Eva is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but don’t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well. Helen is a sweet and very lovable Asian beauty with just enough curves to tease you, and an attitude to please you.
  43. ForeverWarden:
    Tuesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Tracy & Vivian. Cindy is on VACATION😢, and is expected to return around April 7😍. Tracy is an incredibly cute & pretty Japanese/Taiwanese mixed spinner, about 5’1” and 100 lbs. She is very popular for her exotic massage, bbbj & cfs.
  44. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801,/8131Yonge st #203 / 3hot Asian girl today
  45. Sunrise Health Centre:
    💄Crystal & Michelle are here Today! Call/Text: (647) 325-8086 💦 We have Hot & Sexy Girls Every Day. They all do Extra Services & are Very Open-Minded ~ Drop In Anytime - Walk-Ins Are Always Welcome! Unit 27, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill
  46. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEEN ZOE NOW AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…BLASIAN ALIYAH & SEX GODDESS ZOE
  47. New Oriental Health Centre:
    Vivian & Happy are here today💄~📞Call 📲 Text: (647) 381-2688 💄 Make Your Day Incredibly Delicious 🍑 Our girls provide lots of service options & are Extremely Open-Minded 🤗 We're Open 9am - 2am everyday! Drop in to Unit 26, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill.
  48. bumika.vashi:
    AVAILABLE: NORTH EAST AND THAILAND GAL.LOCAL AND OTHER STATE AND BEAUTIFUL AUNTY,BHABI Ji. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to tell ur close frd's. Because your Su
  49. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸ℝℂℍ 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MARCH 26th , 𝓣𝓤𝓔𝓢𝓓𝓐𝓨 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 LILIAN 🌹🆕 CHERRY 🌹 CRYSTAL 🌹🆕 SUNNY 🌹🆕 SOPHIE 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 LILIAN & 🆕 SOPHIE & CRYSTAL & 🆕 SUNNY & 🆕 CHERRY ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  50. Apexking:
    Moon Moon spa
Back