Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

dance bars in navi mumbai

Basu bhai, I assume the other with spects is iliketomonger. You both are most entertaining and would have been a lethal combination. Sharad bhai missed joining you guys.
Most legend hunt in group sometimes. I have seen groups like mk anglo mark etc sometimes nm pc gabbar devil sometimes ilikemongering basu aa etc etc. They are patton ka Ekka when alone and when they are in group is simply awesome. People like aa bbmk pri devil etc are versatile and mix in any team.

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 Pro using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Hopped so much in the last week, even australian government is thinking of naming a maruspial after me.. Look out for basugaroo...!!

Day 1 - Mayur, Sadguru, Malvan Kinara, Ramesh, Sona

Day 2 - Sai Darbar, WhatsApp, Ramesh, Sona

Day 3 - Mayur, Sadguru, Baba palace, WhatsApp, Magnet, Icon, Sequence, Sona

Day 4 - Break

Day 5 - Chaufulla

Day 6 - Knight Riders, Sadguru, Rasna, Icon, Star city, Sona

Day 7 - Mayur, Amit Palace, Manish Palace, Love, Ramesh, Sona

Some of the girl names that i remember who I shook hands with, made boni, danced with, made to dance, sat with, are

Kiran, Roopa, Tanya, Jasmin,Kamini, Chandni, Deepa, Anjali, Ruksaan, Muskaan x 3, Reena, Ayesha, Ayushi, Sharmi, Sona, Sonu, Sapna, Madhuri, Rekha, Nikki, Nandini, Pallavi, Rashmi, Shivani, Kushi X 2, Mala, Meena, Anita and score others I did not ask names or remember..

What can I say, i am BLOODY FUCKING EXHAUSTED.. i need sleep !!

Regards
Basu

PS: normally i dont ask or remember girls names but this time made an effort after few interesting memory teasers from some bar girls..

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 Pro using Tapatalk
Basu da how come you remember so many names. I max remember for couple of days. When i get call or msg then i have hard time to recollect face

Your memory is SSD and mine is ordinary ROM.

Most legend hunt in group sometimes. I have seen groups like mk anglo mark etc sometimes nm pc gabbar devil sometimes guru basu aa etc etc. They are patton ka Ekka when alone and when they are in group is simply awesome. People like aa bbmk pri devil etc are versatile and mix in any team.

I m a newbie in NM db space...

Sometimes I suspect the people around are from this group ...

But then I just wait if any fr is there matching my timing...

But can't get any...

So don't know wat to say... Some good to know info + fear mongering of section garam has kept me a little aloof from db's for some days and I don't have any company now...

So don't know when I will be back

Don't know how to score in a db as well n I have been to fairly better of db only...

Ab like mayur and sneha are easy to score so it's no brainier... But pricing is an issue...

Can anyone put in some light wat a girl like sapna or kumkum may charge for fun outside ...

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6010 using Tapatalk

Bhai, check this post for chaufulla

Thanks for sharing the post :)

On the bucket list now...

Most legend hunt in group sometimes. I have seen groups like mk anglo mark etc sometimes nm pc gabbar devil sometimes guru basu aa etc etc. They are patton ka Ekka when alone and when they are in group is simply awesome. People like aa bbmk pri devil etc are versatile and mix in any team.

Agreed bro, I won’t call them legends but it’s legendary to monger with these guys. The fun level goes high up. And then nothing matters till the headache of next day morning hangover.

A Basuda FR without eliciting either awe or questions is as incomplete as a DB visit without Jugnoo Ki Payal...

Two questions -

What is Chaufulla?

Where is this Malvan Kinara - while googling it up,I ended up ar Star Night... Later it led me to Sequence which was a good revelation in hindsight...

Malvan kinara: Sector 36, Next to Ganesh Talav, Karave Gaon, Seawoods west.

It was highlighted by themonger many times in recent past.

I m a newbie in NM db space...

Sometimes I suspect the people around are from this group ...

But then I just wait if any fr is there matching my timing...

But can't get any...

So don't know wat to say... Some good to know info + fear mongering of section garam has kept me a little aloof from db's for some days and I don't have any company now...

So don't know when I will be back

Don't know how to score in a db as well n I have been to fairly better of db only...

Ab like mayur and sneha are easy to score so it's no brainier... But pricing is an issue...

Can anyone put in some light wat a girl like sapna or kumkum may charge for fun outside ...

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6010 using Tapatalk
I feel till d new govt takes shapes, section will be naram....Nways be careful...

Sent from my SM-J701F using Tapatalk

Finally decided to open an account. Shout-out to all members who share info on the SB scene.

Can I know what's the earliest time I could visit an SB? Also which ones provide high mileage?

Will be travelling to NM from far so need to plan accordingly.

Where is this Malvan Kinara - while googling it up,I ended up ar Star Night... Later it led me to Sequence which was a good revelation in hindsight...

Google Plus code that you can plug into Google Maps: 22C6+6C Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
BTW, Malvan Kinara is a regular bar/restaurant. The DB cum OB is next door. The name is "Queens Palace" or something similar.

Last edited:
Hopped so much in the last week, even australian government is thinking of naming a maruspial after me.. Look out for basugaroo...!!
Awesome post as always. BTW, thanks for giving yourself a new nickname.
You are "basugaroo" for me now onwards

Cheers basugaroo!!!

Hello folks...

Jackyass here...logging after long time...could not log into this ID....

Anup and jackyass are one...landing in Navi Mumbai next week....dhamaal till New year...

Very excited to be in Navi Mumbai...ready to hit bars and screw girls...

Cheers

Google Plus code that you can plug into Google Maps: 22C6+6C Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
BTW, Malvan Kinara is a regular bar/restaurant. The DB cum OB is next door. The name is "Queens Palace" or something similar.
Thanks Sir and @AlwaysAshwin for the directions...

I confused it with the Malvan Kinara/katta in Belapur and hence got lost...

Will check this DB out soon...

Part 1/2 - due to character restriction!!

For those with limited time, below are the highlights of my NM bar visit.. needless to say, as always , one of the best and fun times..only at NM bars..

1) Met Anglo
2) Met iliketomonger
3) Witnessed best OB dance performance
4) witnessed worst DB attitude
5) Realised that i have short term memory loss

6) My firsts in mongering career

A) Managed to take a NE spa girl for entry
B) Visited Tamasha show at chaufulla
C) Silk route Bar visit
D) Dance (or whatever it is called) on OB floor
E) Private dance in VIP
F) Shared number with OB girl
G) GOT ROBBED

Statutory warning

FR value : 0/ 10
FR usefulness: 3/ 10. Rated 3 bars that i have not visited before. Rating is personal !
FR audience : as always, anyone with bit of time..for those who like to read blurbs and not necessarily the full story, highlights above !!

Additional warning: The below account is experience based and therefore kind of non-linear, don't fall into any time or sequential order ! So it will be confusing ! Any surprises there?

4PM on mongering days..

100s bundle - check
50s bundle - check
500s for 5K - check
Pass Pass mouth freshner - check
Sildenafil citrate - check
Durex - check

Everytime by 3AM next morning the first 4 will be long gone and the last 2 will remain. Infact , i am not even sure if they are within expiry date.. it had been that long !! If you are wondering why Durex, not that they are better lubricated, flavoured, dotted, ultra thin etc.. just that they also offer 'close fit' .. a positive term for small, narrow dicks..like mine..

So if i never get to use it, why carry? Read my previous post.. Hope, it is a good thing.. I live by it !!

Okay enough of ads.. the main picture...

Met Anglo

For those of you who don't know Anglo, search for Angelo in this forum ! There is wealth of information !! If you want to know just the juicy stuff, search for Anglo Rani together.. You will find desibaba material.. if you don't know what desibaba is, please leave, you generation millennial or x or y or z or whatever you call yourself these days..

For those of you who know him but have not seen him for sometime like me, the man is still growing...

For those of you who know him and have seen him recently and assumed that by 'growing' I meant his waist line and his tummy, no guys, i meant his ever developing dancing skills!! It is not my fault if you thought that my comment is hinting at his pursuit of best seekh kebabs is paying dividend...no sir, i only meant his additional foot work since I last saw him!

When a lion hunts, there is food for everyone around it. Not the leftovers that the actual lion leaves to scavengers like hyenas, vultures etc. this lion hunts and shares the spoils equally.. when Anglo dances, there is no dearth of damsels surrounding him and all you need to do is promise them that you are with him and will get her a chance to dance with him.. you are sorted for the night..

It is true that the manager of Ramesh asked Anglo to tone down as the guys surrounding us (nearly 6 tables) started watching his dance with his muse rather than OB stage. To add to that he was encouraging them to participate and few even did after seeing me !! With stage collection going down, manager had to intervene !

If you were at Ramesh, saturday night 11PM to 1.30AM and saw some crazy and elegant dancing combined that's me and Anglo. Thanks for watching !!

Walked back together to hotel and we were just discussing about all things as if we had known each other from school days. No, we didn't stay or sleep together.. That will be stretching it a bit.. Maybe some other time !! Just joking Anglo, don't be scared.. you are good looking, but not that tempting for me to become bisexual !!

Met iliketomonger

To summarise my whole of nearly 10 hours of mongering trip with iliketomonger, it started as 'aap, ji, guru' progressing to 'tum, tu, abhe, saala' and ended with 'bc, bastard, fucker'.. That was how much comfortable i got to be in his company (again if you assumed it is due to the progression of drunkness, maybe you are right !)

For a guy with such a pleasant personality everything he does is turbo charged.. i am not a car guy and always wondered what is the meaning of turbo charged engines.. got a real life demo..everything iliketomonger does, driving , drinking, dancing, squeezing, throwing money , sex (that i did not witness, only hearsay!) seems to have an extra edge and power to it.. and when he talks, it is as if you are listening to a srisri, jakki, osho type soothing lectures !! Okay, enough of embarrassing him..

I was planning to leave Pune on Wednesday evening and booked an uber and within 10 min of journey saw a PM from iltm that he is also travelling to NM and suggested I join him..Other than to visit sadguru i didn't had a fixed plan so agreed to meet him. By the way, uber intercity charges you in full even if you had travelled only 10%

It took an hour and half for 20km ride from where I was in Pune to where iltm asked me to join. It took an hour to travel the next 100 odd kilometers to kon gaon. Turbo charged !!

Iltm quickly showed all the options and he felt crazy boys had best collection but since he had gone there only previous night, decided to settle on Knight Riders (please refer Item 6C of highlights !!) Enter, sit and look around.. Decided that for my next mongering trip, i am going to stay in panvel and will only visit silk route !! Some of the girls are NM OB standards and i would easily rate them 8/ 10. iltm was of the opinion that quality had gone down.. ordered my first beer for the day, and spent the first 1k of the day on a pyt.. another muskaan.. i think statistically Muhammed or Lee is the most common name.. i feel it is muskaan..

My ratings for Knight rider - 7/ 10
Iltm rating - 4/ 10

Pros
Very well done bar, including bathroom
Definitely some good looking girls who can also dance
Lot of parking space. I think all the bars here have huge parking lot.
Good quality beer. On par with OB standards
You can get away with 300-400 per dance.

Cons
Pesky black coats.. no surprises there
If you don't have vehicle it's hard to come here
The roads and trucks are scary.. roads need Mars rover like vehicle to navigate and trucks are humongous and too many of them.. definitely not advisable to drive after drinking

Since iltm is inexperienced in DB/ OB scene, you can safely use my rating for accuracy !!

Left the place , but will definitely return next time.. just have to ensure my personal driver and navigator is up for it ! I do have get a dedicated peronal driver , who is also NM local, but he is known to lose his way even in regular home to office route, so we employ a navigator as well ! Sorry , digressing.. (since i do it all the time, should i even say sorry anymore? Vote please !!)

Reached my room around 8.15. requested iltm for a quick 5 min break so that i can freshen up and change clothes.. as a man, all i need for this is 5 min.. but in that 5 min our man had finished a large peg of single malt. Neat.. now it is super charge time !

Hit sadguru around 9..this is the only bar i had on agenda that night as in previous visit found milf that i liked and told her that i will be back on Wednesday and asked her to deck herself up.. i do this quite often and trust me 8 out of 10 times it will be no show.. Common excuses will be "I thought you were joking", "oh, is it today, i thought another day", "sorry, i was getting ready and urgent work came"... Only rarely the girls oblige, maybe they do when they know you better, but in the first few meets to do is rare. This was one occasion where she came in for full show , will all right accesories.. her gesture made me feel lighter...many notes got removed from my purse !!! It was worth the visit.. iltm found few girls to dance with but not finding his groove or the right company.. so left around 10..

Since sadguru was my choice, left to iltm for next one. Rasna it was.

While "familiarity breeds contempt" maybe true for personal or professional life, for mongering life it should be "familiarity breeds respect"... The more the bars know about your potential, the better service seems to be !! Ofcourse, potential is directly proportional to vitamin M !!

Iltm got his mojo back by grinding few girls against the wall in inner room.. i was content with a milf i knew from Ramesh. No grinding business for me, just boni in choli for few milfs !!

Left by 11.30..

Part 2 below....

Part 2/2

While we were in sadguru and rasna I was in regular touch with AA, who i was pressuring to join me to some OBs as i was supposed to leave on thursday and wanted to do few OB rounds..poor guy after his work in Pune left around 9PM just for it.. either now or then, I am not feeling sorry !!

Messaged him to meet us at Bong Adda by 12, but then iltm with his charger at full, wanted to hit VIP directly...plan changed , we met outside icon. I was disappointed with the quality when we went on Sunday, so went with low expectations.. But it was all an OB should be. Due to my influence, got a centre table.. Told the waiters and coats to take care of AA and iltm as they were new to this setup.. ensured they felt comfortable..

Got few of the girls to dance and AA pointed out few that they were from Amit Palace.. as i said, he is DB kind of guy and not really into OBs , so he was surprised about the upgrade !

I made a mental note to visit Amit Palace next day, which means I had to postpone my ticket, which if i told AA at that time after making him travel all the way to Pune, would only mean another incident that will keep icon closed and our faces on local news.. to avoid that, kept shut..

iltm was in full swing and grooving on the dance floor, so joined him(please refer to Item 6D of highlights).. One guy came and told me that he wanted to throw money on me. Told him I will still not stop dancing... He did not get the joke, i did not get the money..

as iltm mentioned , few miscommunication with his star city girl, so had to leave icon and reached star city around 1AM..Sharad has kindly explained what had happened.. bald uncle and specs guy were making a scene while the instigator in white shirt remained in background and making us do all crazy stuff !! Went into VIP room around 1.30AM(please refer to Item 6E of highlights).. not much to write about, it's a good sized room, dark, with around 6-8 sofa sets on three corners and dj in the other end with fairly decent central space to dance. Maybe it was because of our first time,did not get to go close to the girls and they hesitated a lot. Still had great fun with customized music and OB girl to dance closely with.
Given i am not into entry or keen to have any kind of conversation with any OB girls, whenever i visit OB i chose random girls and get them to dance. VIP restricts that, i know you can call anyone you would want, but was not too comfortable in that either. So don't think VIP is my thing. Around 2.30 vip closed and we made our way out..

iltm was wanting to go to hotel and wait for his muse, but since Sona is on the way, insisted on he joining us and from there we will proceed.

The rest he has written about. Bhai, hope you got to score with her and her cousin last night..

If iliketomonger is like this with newbies , i cannot imagine how the scene would be when he is with devil, nm, pc, us etc..i dont know if they still monger together, and if so, a line from William Shakespeare's The tempest comes to mind .. "hell is empty and all the devils are here " !!

Will finish this with another quote i like:::

"Don't live the same routine for 50 years and call it a life"..

What Anglo and iltm and are living is life...God bless..

Highlights 3,4,5, 6B, 6F, 6G to follow...beware..

As always, Jai NM..

Regards
Basu

Good FR Basu da, your favourite "muskan" still in Sona bar ???

trojan
Hi Trojan, she is still there.. never my favourite though ! When voting was going on, Sona is the only OB i was familiar with and knew her as the most attitudinal girl.. so nominated her..

But that name is becoming my favourite !!

Regards
Basu

Basu bhai, looks like a school time table. Nice FR. I am trying to hide my disappointment of not getting the opportunity to meet you.
MM bhai,loss is mine.. would love to meet next time.. it is timetable alright but my usual statutory warning FR is on its way !!

Regards
Basu

Basu Sir

can ypo name a few good figure decent face girls (not auntirs) in sadguru? it is so dark, and the ladies l
gherao you so you cannot check them out properly.

thanks
Redmagnet bhai, i think you are referring to SB in ground floor. Never been there. I park myself in first floor. For decent figure (if you are okay for forget the face, fire the base ) ask for Chandini, Kamini, Rupa and Deepa.. Don't know if they go to SB, but good dancers

Regards
Basu

Basu da how come you remember so many names. I max remember for couple of days. When i get call or msg then i have hard time to recollect face

Your memory is SSD and mine is ordinary ROM.

Mumbai monger, will write the reason why i made an effort this time to remember atleast few names..

Regards
Basu

Part 1/2 - due to character restriction!!

For those with limited time, below are the highlights of my NM bar visit.. needless to say, as always , one of the best and fun times..only at NM bars..

1) Met Anglo
2) Met iliketomonger
3) Witnessed best OB dance performance
4) witnessed worst DB attitude
5) Realised that i have short term memory loss

6) My firsts in mongering career

A) Managed to take a NE spa girl for entry
B) Visited Tamasha show at chaufulla
C) Silk route Bar visit
D) Dance (or whatever it is called) on OB floor
E) Private dance in VIP
F) Shared number with OB girl
G) GOT ROBBED

Statutory warning

FR value : 0/ 10
FR usefulness: 3/ 10. Rated 3 bars that i have not visited before. Rating is personal !
FR audience : as always, anyone with bit of time..for those who like to read blurbs and not necessarily the full story, highlights above !!

Additional warning: The below account is experience based and therefore kind of non-linear, don't fall into any time or sequential order ! So it will be confusing ! Any surprises there?

4PM on mongering days..

100s bundle - check
50s bundle - check
500s for 5K - check
Pass Pass mouth freshner - check
Sildenafil citrate - check
Durex - check

Everytime by 3AM next morning the first 4 will be long gone and the last 2 will remain. Infact , i am not even sure if they are within expiry date.. it had been that long !! If you are wondering why Durex, not that they are better lubricated, flavoured, dotted, ultra thin etc.. just that they also offer 'close fit' .. a positive term for small, narrow dicks..like mine..

So if i never get to use it, why carry? Read my previous post.. Hope, it is a good thing.. I live by it !!

Okay enough of ads.. the main picture...

Met Anglo

For those of you who don't know Anglo, search for Angelo in this forum ! There is wealth of information !! If you want to know just the juicy stuff, search for Anglo Rani together.. You will find desibaba material.. if you don't know what desibaba is, please leave, you generation millennial or x or y or z or whatever you call yourself these days..

For those of you who know him but have not seen him for sometime like me, the man is still growing...

For those of you who know him and have seen him recently and assumed that by 'growing' I meant his waist line and his tummy, no guys, i meant his ever developing dancing skills!! It is not my fault if you thought that my comment is hinting at his pursuit of best seekh kebabs is paying dividend...no sir, i only meant his additional foot work since I last saw him!

When a lion hunts, there is food for everyone around it. Not the leftovers that the actual lion leaves to scavengers like hyenas, vultures etc. this lion hunts and shares the spoils equally.. when Anglo dances, there is no dearth of damsels surrounding him and all you need to do is promise them that you are with him and will get her a chance to dance with him.. you are sorted for the night..

It is true that the manager of Ramesh asked Anglo to tone down as the guys surrounding us (nearly 6 tables) started watching his dance with his muse rather than OB stage. To add to that he was encouraging them to participate and few even did after seeing me !! With stage collection going down, manager had to intervene !

If you were at Ramesh, saturday night 11PM to 1.30AM and saw some crazy and elegant dancing combined that's me and Anglo. Thanks for watching !!

Walked back together to hotel and we were just discussing about all things as if we had known each other from school days. No, we didn't stay or sleep together.. That will be stretching it a bit.. Maybe some other time !! Just joking Anglo, don't be scared.. you are good looking, but not that tempting for me to become bisexual !!

Met iliketomonger

To summarise my whole of nearly 10 hours of mongering trip with iliketomonger, it started as 'aap, ji, guru' progressing to 'tum, tu, abhe, saala' and ended with 'bc, bastard, fucker'.. That was how much comfortable i got to be in his company (again if you assumed it is due to the progression of drunkness, maybe you are right !)

For a guy with such a pleasant personality everything he does is turbo charged.. i am not a car guy and always wondered what is the meaning of turbo charged engines.. got a real life demo..everything iliketomonger does, driving , drinking, dancing, squeezing, throwing money , sex (that i did not witness, only hearsay!) seems to have an extra edge and power to it.. and when he talks, it is as if you are listening to a srisri, jakki, osho type soothing lectures !! Okay, enough of embarrassing him..

I was planning to leave Pune on Wednesday evening and booked an uber and within 10 min of journey saw a PM from iltm that he is also travelling to NM and suggested I join him..Other than to visit sadguru i didn't had a fixed plan so agreed to meet him. By the way, uber intercity charges you in full even if you had travelled only 10%

It took an hour and half for 20km ride from where I was in Pune to where iltm asked me to join. It took an hour to travel the next 100 odd kilometers to kon gaon. Turbo charged !!

Iltm quickly showed all the options and he felt crazy boys had best collection but since he had gone there only previous night, decided to settle on Knight Riders (please refer Item 6C of highlights !!) Enter, sit and look around.. Decided that for my next mongering trip, i am going to stay in panvel and will only visit silk route !! Some of the girls are NM OB standards and i would easily rate them 8/ 10. iltm was of the opinion that quality had gone down.. ordered my first beer for the day, and spent the first 1k of the day on a pyt.. another muskaan.. i think statistically Muhammed or Lee is the most common name.. i feel it is muskaan..

My ratings for Knight rider - 7/ 10
Iltm rating - 4/ 10

Pros
Very well done bar, including bathroom
Definitely some good looking girls who can also dance
Lot of parking space. I think all the bars here have huge parking lot.
Good quality beer. On par with OB standards
You can get away with 300-400 per dance.

Cons
Pesky black coats.. no surprises there
If you don't have vehicle it's hard to come here
The roads and trucks are scary.. roads need Mars rover like vehicle to navigate and trucks are humongous and too many of them.. definitely not advisable to drive after drinking

Since iltm is inexperienced in DB/ OB scene, you can safely use my rating for accuracy !!

Left the place , but will definitely return next time.. just have to ensure my personal driver and navigator is up for it ! I do have get a dedicated peronal driver , who is also NM local, but he is known to lose his way even in regular home to office route, so we employ a navigator as well ! Sorry , digressing.. (since i do it all the time, should i even say sorry anymore? Vote please !!)

Reached my room around 8.15. requested iltm for a quick 5 min break so that i can freshen up and change clothes.. as a man, all i need for this is 5 min.. but in that 5 min our man had finished a large peg of single malt. Neat.. now it is super charge time !

Hit sadguru around 9..this is the only bar i had on agenda that night as in previous visit found milf that i liked and told her that i will be back on Wednesday and asked her to deck herself up.. i do this quite often and trust me 8 out of 10 times it will be no show.. Common excuses will be "I thought you were joking", "oh, is it today, i thought another day", "sorry, i was getting ready and urgent work came"... Only rarely the girls oblige, maybe they do when they know you better, but in the first few meets to do is rare. This was one occasion where she came in for full show , will all right accesories.. her gesture made me feel lighter...many notes got removed from my purse !!! It was worth the visit.. iltm found few girls to dance with but not finding his groove or the right company.. so left around 10..

Since sadguru was my choice, left to iltm for next one. Rasna it was.

While "familiarity breeds contempt" maybe true for personal or professional life, for mongering life it should be "familiarity breeds respect"... The more the bars know about your potential, the better service seems to be !! Ofcourse, potential is directly proportional to vitamin M !!

Iltm got his mojo back by grinding few girls against the wall in inner room.. i was content with a milf i knew from Ramesh. No grinding business for me, just boni in choli for few milfs !!

Left by 11.30..

Part 2 below....

This looooong highlights.

Reminded of my school days when I use to start highlighting the important lines in textbook.
Once the chapter was over, when I sat for revision to read only the hilighted ones, surprisingly —other than words like if, but, on, is,...everything was highlighted.

At that time: I discovered that I don’t understand what is important and so highlighting everything.

But ur notes: everything is important as it is the ‘nichood’ of the crash course in NM Bars u take every few months so that it’s ups ur skill set once u rejoin ur work.

Shoutbox
  1. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Mia, Nana & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves. She can bbbj like a queen, & is open to dfk & cfs.
  2. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  3. Hollywood_Spa:
    💢a cozy, clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100 💗💞💫Friday, 💘💞Tracy,💞 tall with slim build, brown hair past shoulder, very pretty, amazing legs, friendly personality. excellent treatment and service ❤ Vivian, 💞💋medium height and build. very good looking, dark hair past shoulder, comfortable treatment and good service level... 💯💥 Lisa,💋 young, pretty, stacked !. with very unique style of treatment ! 💥📱 416 222-5554📱
  4. lemon_tree:
    💛💫a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east 💥💞 Friday, ❣ Eva, 👄👄 long dark hair, very nice body, slim but busty, pretty, soft hands to relax you and lots of relaxation skills to make your session most memorable. 💋 📞 647 348-2899📞
  5. gold__rose__spa:
    💐🏵at 1536 Warden Avenue 💓 💋💐 Friday, 💗💦Nana, ❣💋small in stature, slim and fit. A very pretty girl, does a relaxing treatment and fantastic finish. and 🏵 Fifi,🌹 📳 647 346-8086📳
  6. Withme_Spa:
    💕💢at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east 💫 💦💞💋Friday, ❤ Sophia, 💋💋abt 5'2", full body woman, nice bust, pretty face. Cheerful personality , does a comfortable treatment and excellent finish... 💞💝 Kim,💞💋 gorgeous, long brown hair, a sexy medium body with good relaxation skill... nice service 👄👄Gaga, 👄👄medium height, stacked, friendly and pretty, offers a firm treatment and over the top finish. 💝 🔋416 297-7488🔋
  7. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Aad,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Tina ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry 🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  8. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cici , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica ,Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . 🏠 2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  9. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    💋at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5 💞💢Friday, ❤ Tammy,💋 and 💗💞Mary👄👄 today for an amazing treatment... 5'5", long light brown hair, at least C, decent English and upbeat, cheerful personality. 💖 ☎️ 647 352-1588☎️
  10. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young pretty fun Sally and young cute Summer, Beautiful open mind Tina with curve body and GFE nice Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  11. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Bella 😘 is a beautiful Vietnamese busty girl, very sexy, with RMT style massage and very good playful service. So friendly, and nice. Summer ❤️ has nice sexy body, and nice breasts. She can give very good massage and fun service.
  12. GoldenFlower:
    FRIDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Mika to 7pm, Monica, Sherry & Tracy to 7pm. Arriving after 7pm: Jojo & Sonia Mika is a sexy petite Vietnamese lady who can take good care of all your needs. Monica is sweet, attractive and accommodating. Sherry is an attractive slim Asian sweetie.
  13. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  14. Dreaminn:
    FRIDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: KELLY, LULU & New Girl NINA 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim, 5’3” with very liberal services. LULU is a popular & well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim & beautiful, 5’3”, 105 pounds with 34C Cups & incredible services.
  15. ASPA:
    𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗮𝘁 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: 𝗔𝗺𝘆 & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  16. Sparkling Spa:
    Sassy Jennifer, Sex Goddess Zoe and JAV Chanel ready for you @Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  17. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Cindy & Lina CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Lina is very well known for her great services and her impressive shapely ass. Come and see why! You will be glad you did.
  18. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  19. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  20. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 26th , FRIDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹CHERRY 🌹 🆕 NAT 🌹SOPHIE 🌹 🆕 OLIVIA 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 CHERRY & 🆕 TINA & OLIVIA & 🆕 NAT & SOPHIE ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  21. Bodybuilder:
    how is Emily's English speaking? Are the picture close how she looks?
  22. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 LUCY, MALIYA, SANA, AMANDA, RAVEN, MAY, KIRAN 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  23. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 / Good service Cuban girl Mimi in today
  24. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Thursday:New Polish gril gigi💋💋 Vittoria- Sweet school girl with a large serving of naughtiness Angela- Slim beauty with long legs and nice proportions Julia- Exotic...
  25. Sparkling Spa:
    Sassy Jennifer and MUI CALIENTE STELLA ready for you @Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  26. Suko 5Girls:
    Suko Spa schdule today on Thursday is 6 lovely💓ladies💇 Penny, Rina, Emily, Olivia, Sunny and Jessica 🛣 420 ValleymedeDr, Richmond Hill, same plaza McDonalds 📞☎ 905-597-8880 ☎
  27. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young CBC Rachel tonight 8pm-2am, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  28. Reynaella:
    6 girls working at Reynaella wellness, 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  29. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, SARIKA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  30. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🌹Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️3 girls every day 🌹🌹🥰🥰New girl today Kitty❤️petite and sexy skin🌹🌹🌹Professional table shower body scrub🥰🥰🥰 and so nice Cici and Jenny is very good👍 deep Deep Tissue Massage 🔥🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  31. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  32. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Suki😍is beautiful short petite tiny sexy student from Cambodia. Exotic features and model looks, Suki has a nice bum, slim waist, flat stomach and very good massage skills and has a great playful personality. Suki has a beautiful sexy
  33. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet Japanese Lily 36DDD and young pretty fun Sally, young cute Ivy with curve body and beautiful GFE Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  34. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  35. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Candy, Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  36. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young CBC Rachel tonight 8pm-2am, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  37. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 LUCY, MALIYA, PAOLA, AMANDA, SANA, MAY, KIRAN, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  38. Dreaminn:
    THURSDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: HELEN, KELLY & VIVI 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ HELEN is a slim & sexy Asian beauty. Some say Helen bears a strong resemblance to the previous Purple Sugar boss Nana. KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim, 5’3” with very liberal services.
  39. GoldenFlower:
    THURSDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Elizabeth, Mika & Mimi are working to 8pm. After 8pm: Sherry & Tracy. 10am-8pm: Mika is a sexy petite Vietnamese lady who can take good care of all your needs. Mimi is young honey who can rock your world. After 8pm: Sherry is an attractive slim Asian sweetie.
  40. ASPA:
    𝗧𝗛𝗨𝗥𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Fox, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹[/color] 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ FOX is 26 years old with 34C’s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  41. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Helen & Jenny. Helen is a sweet and very lovable Asian beauty with just enough curves to tease you, and an attitude to please you. Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  42. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Sofia & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Sophia is a sweet & pretty Chinese lady with natural B Cups and an awe-inspiring smooth rounded ass.
  43. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 SELINA: A SLENDER YOUNG ASIAN GIRL WITH LONG BLACK HAIR, CAN PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE 🌸 NANCY: PETITE CURVY YOUNG VIETNAMESE GIRL THAT IS FUN AND VERY FRIENDY, OPEN MINDED 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  44. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) _________________If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it._________________ Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my servic
  45. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 25th , THURSDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹ERICA 🌹 🆕NAT 🌹SOPHIE 🌹 SUNNY 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 ERICA & 🆕 TINA & SUNNY & 🆕 NAT & SOPHIE ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  46. hiyamickey:
    6 girls working at ,3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  47. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699 Today we have 5 girls on wednesday: New Polish gir sasa 💋💋angel- Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and...
  48. Sparkling Spa:
    Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  49. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Mia😘- A young vibrant sexy girl
  50. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament summer ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
Back