dance bars in navi mumbai

@OrientLongman: had fun bro. Damn consistent and a gentleman monger. It was great to meet a seasoned man like you.

Hav fun bro.

It was a pleasure to meet you @AlwaysAshwin. The bar hopping with you last night was fun. Thanks for showing me around and introducing me to your favorite dancer at Heaven6. She is truly very beautiful and a very graceful dancer.

You are very humble @AlwaysAshwin and a true gentleman with the girls too. I noticed the way the girls interact with you.. it reflects the respect they have for you.

Also thank you for the invaluable tips on how to handle the pesky staff at the bars. You brought up a few points that I had missed on my own.

Hope to run into you again next week.
Cheers.

Poetry: read it in one of the novels by an Indian author.
(I feel it somehow resonates with the mongerers, if not entirely, then atleast a few couplets ...here and there)

The clouds rush to the mountains,
They caress them gently,
They fight for his attention,
They rose to kiss his lips,
The clouds believe that the mountain is smitten,
That he stands so high to not let them pass,
That he stands uncomfortably still, with Rishi-like repose,
Because he awaits for their return every year.
There is no doubt in their mind:
The mountain Loves them.

It’s sad that they will never know,
That the mountain doesn’t care for them,
He only wants the nourishing rain they carry,
He doesn’t nudge them up to kiss them,
He does it to break them and get what he wants,
And by the time they understand,
It’s too late.

It’s sad that no cloud survives to warn the others.

The River rushes to the Sea,
Her instincts tell her that this is her destiny.
She’s grown up on stories of love,
On tales of blind and illogical passion,
And she’s in too much hurry to
Meet her lover, to stop and think.
But when she sees the sea,
His immensity, depth, power,
She hesitates and meanders,
But her innate romanticism wins,
And she flows happily into his arms.

It’s sad that she ll never know
That the Sea doesn’t love her,
That the sea is too lost in his grandiosity
To even notice the river.
That her loving embrace doesn’t change the sea,
That the water she received from the sea
Was actually given to her by a philanthropic Sun.

It’s sad that by the time the river realises the truth,
She’s already lost her identity.

And then there is Earth
unlike the others, she thinks more than she feels,
Her mind is more powerful that her heart,
She sees the sun,
Luminous and spirited, alone and magnificent,
Has so much and is so wasteful with it.
The Earth, being smart,
Uses the Sun’s wasted energy,
Nourishes herself and grows,
In character, mind, body and spirit.
She marvels at her own brilliance,
And what she is done with her life.
She fears the Sun and his immense power,
And detests the way he lavishes his god-give gifts.

It’s sad that she ll never know that the sun could have left,
Yet he stands there alone, so that he can give to the Earth,
He burns himself, so she may benefit from it,
He wants to come closer, but he knows he can’t,
He knows his passion is so strong that he will hurt her,
Se he stands apart and admires his Lady.

It’s sad that no one’s around to tell the Earth,
Tell her just how much the Sun loves her.

(I feel it somehow resonates with the mongerers, if not entirely, then atleast a few couplets ...here and there)

Awesome.. in this poem, Mountain, Sea and Sun are male gendered. In mongering world, it should be SHE, the bar girls, the all consuming !!... and cloud, river and earth should be HE , us mongerers !!

Regards
Basu

Thanks bhai log. I’m gonna try the Great Escape trick of getting married. This will work, except the fact that she’s gonna ask me to be in touch and keep seeing her - to which I can say I am planning to stop mongering after marriage.

Other option is to say I lost the job and stuff. If she really loves me (which I kinda believe) then she would remain in touch. And I fucking don’t know how to handle chicks being (or acting) poor with no money.

Will update my story soon. Want to solve this without hurting her. Let's see.

Never hurt a girl. Many things can be solved if u guys are on good terms with understanding.
I have seen one of monger taking DB girl to a reputed hotel where hotel staff said this kind of girl won't be accepted. and that monger becomes hyper on hotel staff.

I think that those girls are also human beings and we also should give them at least good treatment as the whole society considered them very bad.

This is maybe a trivial question but how much time n money did you invest to make her yours. TBH I would mind if a hot DB girl wants to marry me ( infact I may marry her if I found her nature good enough, it's better than arranged marriage anyways).
I am pretty sure now that you have a very inadequate understanding of marriage. The SB / DB / OB girls may make for good mistresses. They cannot be good marriage material. Don't let the dick guide your decision regarding marriage. Presuming that a man gets married at 30 and dies at 70, assuming a voracious and manicacal sex-drive and factoring in the gradual drop with age, he would have spent barely around 0.01880% of his time having sex. The remaining 99.9812% would be spent in companionship, child-rearing, home-making, nursing, quarreling etc. So make sure you choose a spouse based on the right attributes. This decision, once gone wrong, will wreck your entire life for good.
I had the good fortune of observing quite a few couples over the past few decades. I will give you the case of two particular extremes because they got married in the same year. I was a teenager back then. Here is what we thought about those two couples then. Let's call them couple AB and couple YZ.
Couple AB: The guy (a relative of mine) got married to a very beautiful, well-groomed woman. She had a great sense of dressing and make-up. We all envied him and wished that we end up with someone like her when we grow up. She was an assertive, careerist woman who made good money on her own.

Couple YZ:
Ok, let's call them ZY since YZ is local slang for (Yed Zava). This guy got married to a woman who hailed from a lower-middle class family. She was ordinary looking. What pissed us off further was that she seemed to make no attempt to groom herself well. She was raised in a chawl and the hardships showed on her face and reflected in her choice of dresses. Behind her back we all made fun of her and secretly hoped we don't end up with someone like her.

Decades have passed by. My observations now are as follows:
Couple AB: The woman had a heightened sense of self-worth. Her world revolved around herself. The husband got a job in Dubai. She refused to let go of her job to relocate to Dubai. The husband let the chance go. Later when she got a chance to relocate to Gurgaon and then Bengaluru to further her career she immediately moved on. She made the life of her in-laws into hell. She wouldn't do any work and would expect to be taken care of when she came home tired from work. Soon Couple AB moved away from the in-laws home and shifted to a place close to HER parents. Their presence on family outings and functions became rarer. The engagement with HER family increased although. The in-laws later fell ill. She made sure that the husband packed them off to an old-age home. Their son was also admitted to a Military school as soon as he became old enough. It was also later discovered that to further her career, she flirted with her bosses and also had an affair or two outside. Her mother-in-law passed away a few years back at a time when she had just received a foreign placement. She had to fly back for 5 days. She made sure that her father-in-law knew how the mother-in-law chose the wrong time to die just to make HER life hell. The couple is still together. But now they are older and the husband who seemed to be quieter in the younger days now makes sure that he reminds her of every pain that she has inflicted on him and his parents. There is a grim silence when they go anywhere together. An unsettling cloud rests between them at all times when we meet them.

Couple ZY : The woman was used to hardships. She was not well-groomed because her world did not move around herself. Before marriage she always placed her duty as eldest daughter above everything else. After marriage too her life continued to revolve around other family members. As her husband moved to border postings, she literally took on a super-woman, super-mom, super-daughter-in-law role. Over the past years, she has taken at least 3 breaks from her career to take care of children, in-laws etc. We have seen her run from pillar to post when the father-in-law suffered a cardiac arrest. She has literally raised her children single-handedly. She now epitomizes the ideal daughter-in-law, wife, Mom to the entire extended family.

So, once again, when it comes to marrying based on external attributes like beauty .....
CAVEAT EMPTOR

I am pretty sure now that you have a very inadequate understanding of marriage. The SB / DB / OB girls may make for good mistresses. They cannot be good marriage material. Don't let the dick guide your decision regarding marriage. Presuming that a man gets married at 30 and dies at 70, assuming a voracious and manicacal sex-drive and factoring in the gradual drop with age, he would have spent barely around 0.01880% of his time having sex. The remaining 99.9812% would be spent in companionship, child-rearing, home-making, nursing, quarreling etc. So make sure you choose a spouse based on the right attributes. This decision, once gone wrong, will wreck your entire life for good.
I had the good fortune of observing quite a few couples over the past few decades. I will give you the case of two particular extremes because they got married in the same year. I was a teenager back then. Here is what we thought about those two couples then. Let's call them couple AB and couple YZ.
Couple AB: The guy (a relative of mine) got married to a very beautiful, well-groomed woman. She had a great sense of dressing and make-up. We all envied him and wished that we end up with someone like her when we grow up. She was an assertive, careerist woman who made good money on her own.

Couple YZ:
Ok, let's call them ZY since YZ is local slang for (Yed Zava). This guy got married to a woman who hailed from a lower-middle class family. She was ordinary looking. What pissed us off further was that she seemed to make no attempt to groom herself well. She was raised in a chawl and the hardships showed on her face and reflected in her choice of dresses. Behind her back we all made fun of her and secretly hoped we don't end up with someone like her.

Couple AB: The woman had a heightened sense of self-worth. Her world revolved around herself. The husband got a job in Dubai. She refused to let go of her job to relocate to Dubai. The husband let the chance go. Later when she got a chance to relocate to Gurgaon and then Bengaluru to further her career she immediately moved on. She made the life of her in-laws into hell. She wouldn't do any work and would expect to be taken care of when she came home tired from work. Soon Couple AB moved away from the in-laws home and shifted to a place close to HER parents. Their presence on family outings and functions became rarer. The engagement with HER family increased although. The in-laws later fell ill. She made sure that the husband packed them off to an old-age home. Their son was also admitted to a Military school as soon as he became old enough. It was also later discovered that to further her career, she flirted with her bosses and also had an affair or two outside. Her mother-in-law passed away a few years back at a time when she had just received a foreign placement. She had to fly back for 5 days. She made sure that her father-in-law knew how the mother-in-law chose the wrong time to die just to make HER life hell. The couple is still together. But now they are older and the husband who seemed to be quieter in the younger days now makes sure that he reminds her of every pain that she has inflicted on him and his parents. There is a grim silence when they go anywhere together. An unsettling cloud rests between them at all times when we meet them.

Couple ZY : The woman was used to hardships. She was not well-groomed because her world did not move around herself. Before marriage she always placed her duty as eldest daughter above everything else. After marriage too her life continued to revolve around other family members. As her husband moved to border postings, she literally took on a super-woman, super-mom, super-daughter-in-law role. Over the past years, she has taken at least 3 breaks from her career to take care of children, in-laws etc. We have seen her run from pillar to post when the father-in-law suffered a cardiac arrest. She has literally raised her children single-handedly. She now epitomizes the ideal daughter-in-law, wife, Mom to the entire extended family.

So, once again, when it comes to marrying based on external attributes like beauty .....
CAVEAT EMPTOR
Useful gyan

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Couple YZ:

CAVEAT EMPTOR
Get a ZY kind of wife and for sex do mongering.
The best model

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Couple YZ:

CAVEAT EMPTOR
Well understood and I agree with all your points. However, what is the first thing you do when you see a girl for arrange marriage - see her photo and based of that you need to decide if you wanna go ahead or not. So looks matter to some extent ofcourse looks are not all that matters.

Never hurt a girl. Many things can be solved if u guys are on good terms with understanding.
I have seen one of monger taking DB girl to a reputed hotel where hotel staff said this kind of girl won't be accepted. and that monger becomes hyper on hotel staff.

I think that those girls are also human beings and we also should give them at least good treatment as the whole society considered them very bad.

Hmmm
But bro remember

Normal Girls breaks Heart
Bar Girls destroy Souls

MP

Bhai, I read that you will be around here. If VIP is offered try it. The access you get is more inside. DJ and waiters must be out leaving the girl and you alone.

Take the girl to the VIP room and discuss before you start your VIP session. If needed I can suggest one for close dances and access. PM me.

It is an experience bhai. Caution, be cautious with that fat guy Ashok.

If you don't like you can stop it anytime and come out and sit.
That fat guy Ashok is well known on planet. Once my bill was around 9225 something he came with card machine and asked me sir 11k ka swipe karo. Kyun? Sir customer nahi hain aur ham 5 6 log hain. I took machine swiped my self and left. All 5 6 ppl were running after me sir sir. Gave 100 rs to table waiter. Kotwala face was about to cry aur bola sale 1 kotwala 1 waiter hota hain per table 5 6 kidhar se aaye. He said sir thoda manda chal raha hain bajuwala table wala bhi hain sir 100 to dedo sabko. Gave him 50rs only.

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 Pro using Tapatalk

FR - Raj Mahal , Tuesday September 3.

This was a surprisingly great day of mongering for me. Had a good “entry” experience followed by a successful khoj/talaadh/search of an ATF (all time favorite) OB girl and not to forget - the opportunity to enjoy the company of a very nice fellow member (@AlwaysAshwin )

With the intention of trying a “new to me” DB that provides easy entry, I headed to RajMahal in Shirvane around 9pm. The bar was packed with girls and patrons. I managed to grab a seat along the left wall that had a pretty great view of the entire bar.
I was pleasantly surprised by the huge variety of beautiful girls in all shapes and sizes. I must say that they cater to all tastes at Raj Mahal.
I saw at least 15 girls that met my criteria for entry - slim, beautiful and not afraid to make eye contact while flirting from afar.
I got change for 2k (they deducted 20%) and called over 8 different girls for mini interviews over the next 30 minutes. I tipped each of them 100 bucks while chatting them up for a few minutes each.
I eventually found a dusky beauty with an awesome sense of humor. She was quite the firecracker. We chatted and laughed at each other’s jokes before I asked for the bill and she asked the manager Monty to take us upstairs.
I ended up having a relatively great session with this chick. I went in with low expectations - no kissing, no BJ, limited positions and the girl lived up to them :)
The girl’s awesome attitude and beautiful face/figure made up for all the shortcomings. I was rock hard while flirting (and light groping) with her in the bar. Thanks to 25mg of Sildenafil, I did not lose the hard-on until well after the session ended :)
She herself initiated some of the stuff she had said no to downstairs - like doggie. In fact she encouraged me to pound her as hard as possible in doggie, to my utter surprise. She also encouraged variations of missionary - her legs wrapped around my back, her legs over my shoulders and eventually her legs straight up in the air with the thighs clenched together for better friction. She did all of this with a lot of vocal encouragement.
The icing on the cake was that while I was helping her get dressed at the end, she stated quite somberly that she knew I would be back to bang other babes, but if I took her upstairs again, she wanted to be my first fuck of the day -:)
This one’s a keeper guys.

To be honest, I am not going to share her name with anyone for the simple reason that chemistry can’t be bought and beauty is subjective - I would rate her 8/10 in looks, but for others who prefer fair, meaty/chubby girls, she would be less desirable. I have had members admonishing me in PMs because they did not feel the same chemistry/connection with girls I have named in my FRs in the past. So my advice is to go to Raj Mahal and go through the process of finding the girl that meets your criteria and hope that she rocks your world.

Damages:
Drinks - Mazaa (sorry, forgot the price... I was totally under the bewitching damsel’s spell by that point in time)
Tips to various girls downstairs- 800
Tips to waiters - 200 each
Entry - 4.5k (3k for girl, 1.5k for bar fine plus room upstairs)
Tips to Monty - 200
Tip to room service guy - 100

Random thoughts/observations - I was expecting to encounter bad waiters, but the coatwala and waiter at my table were amongst the most unobtrusive I have ever encountered in NM bars. They left me alone after I ordered the change for 2k and my drink
  • there was only one girl dancing for customers in the bar. All the girls I spoke with said they could not dance at all.
  • There were a number of customers hugging, necking and groping (albeit lightly) babes at their tables. This bar clearly differs in that aspect from Nightingale and White House.
  • Monty, the manager/pimp looks like a toughie, but is actually quite soft spoken and polite in contrast to the ruffians posing as managers in Nightingale.
  • The lock in the room upstairs needs to be turned 3 times before the door gets secured. I paid special attention to the lock because I recall reading previous reviews of Raj Mahal where folks complained that the door locks did not work.
  • I intend to visit Raj Mahal at least one more time before I leave India in a couple of weeks. Hopefully that experience will be half as good as this one. :)

FR on OB experience to follow...

This was a surprisingly great day of mongering for me. Had a good “entry” experience followed by a successful khoj/talaadh/search of an ATF (all time favorite) OB girl and not to forget - the opportunity to enjoy the company of a very nice fellow member (@AlwaysAshwin )

With the intention of trying a “new to me” DB that provides easy entry, I headed to RajMahal in Shirvane around 9pm. The bar was packed with girls and patrons. I managed to grab a seat along the left wall that had a pretty great view of the entire bar.
I was pleasantly surprised by the huge variety of beautiful girls in all shapes and sizes. I must say that they cater to all tastes at Raj Mahal.
I saw at least 15 girls that met my criteria for entry - slim, beautiful and not afraid to make eye contact while flirting from afar.
I got change for 2k (they deducted 20%) and called over 8 different girls for mini interviews over the next 30 minutes. I tipped each of them 100 bucks while chatting them up for a few minutes each.
I eventually found a dusky beauty with an awesome sense of humor. She was quite the firecracker. We chatted and laughed at each other’s jokes before I asked for the bill and she asked the manager Monty to take us upstairs.
I ended up having a relatively great session with this chick. I went in with low expectations - no kissing, no BJ, limited positions and the girl lived up to them :)
The girl’s awesome attitude and beautiful face/figure made up for all the shortcomings. I was rock hard while flirting (and light groping) with her in the bar. Thanks to 25mg of Sildenafil, I did not lose the hard-on until well after the session ended :)
She herself initiated some of the stuff she had said no to downstairs - like doggie. In fact she encouraged me to pound her as hard as possible in doggie, to my utter surprise. She also encouraged variations of missionary - her legs wrapped around my back, her legs over my shoulders and eventually her legs straight up in the air with the thighs clenched together for better friction. She did all of this with a lot of vocal encouragement.
The icing on the cake was that while I was helping her get dressed at the end, she stated quite somberly that she knew I would be back to bang other babes, but if I took her upstairs again, she wanted to be my first fuck of the day -:)

To be honest, I am not going to share her name with anyone for the simple reason that chemistry can’t be bought and beauty is subjective - I would rate her 8/10 in looks, but for others who prefer fair, meaty/chubby girls, she would be less desirable. I have had members admonishing me in PMs because they did not feel the same chemistry/connection with girls I have named in my FRs in the past. So my advice is to go to Raj Mahal and go through the process of finding the girl that meets your criteria and hope that she rocks your world.

Damages:
Drinks - Mazaa (sorry, forgot the price... I was totally under the bewitching damsel’s spell by that point in time)
Tips to Monty - 200

Random thoughts/observations - I was expecting to encounter bad waiters, but the coatwala and waiter at my table were amongst the most unobtrusive I have ever encountered in NM bars. They left me alone after I ordered the change for 2k and my drink
  • there was only one girl dancing for customers in the bar. All the girls I spoke with said they could not dance at all.
  • There were a number of customers hugging, necking and groping (albeit lightly) babes at their tables. This bar clearly differs in that aspect from Nightingale and White House.
  • Monty, the manager/pimp looks like a toughie, but is actually quite soft spoken and polite in contrast to the ruffians posing as managers in Nightingale.
  • The lock in the room upstairs needs to be turned 3 times before the door gets secured. I paid special attention to the lock because I recall reading previous reviews of Raj Mahal where folks complained that the door locks did not work.
  • I intend to visit Raj Mahal at least one more time before I leave India in a couple of weeks. Hopefully that experience will be half as good as this one. :)

You narrate well man

Damages:
Tips to Monty - 200

is rajmahal on kishore bar Marg?. What d best time to reach there?

That fat guy Ashok is well known on planet. Once my bill was around 9225 something he came with card machine and asked me sir 11k ka swipe karo. Kyun? Sir customer nahi hain aur ham 5 6 log hain. I took machine swiped my self and left. All 5 6 ppl were running after me sir sir. Gave 100 rs to table waiter. Kotwala face was about to cry aur bola sale 1 kotwala 1 waiter hota hain per table 5 6 kidhar se aaye. He said sir thoda manda chal raha hain bajuwala table wala bhi hain sir 100 to dedo sabko. Gave him 50rs only.

Added, he will be forcing his choice of girls. I had a tiff with him and he never comes to me thereafter. We are there for the girls but these blackcoats always poke their nose in between. I told this fat guy I need dance and not your selling, if possible you dance I dont mind today.

[QUOTE="orient longman, post: 1277735, member:
but if I took her upstairs again, she wanted to be my first fuck of the day -:)

Hopefully that experience will be half as good as this one. :)
[/LIST]

FR on OB experience to follow...[/QUOTE]

Finders keeper OL !

So is it going to 50mg and two girls next time? ?!!

Looking forward to your OB post.. if the enjoyment of fellow monger 'company' is not something this forum is used to, then please spare us the details !! Maybe for Grindr or Growlr!!

Regards
Basu

The forum is seeing some good FRs these days where senior mongers slowly entering the fray.

Sneha for warm up. The inexperience of the new young lass had my Johny in pain. She must have worked in dhobi talao squeezing clothes to remove water. The bitch did the same where I spurted beer out of my mouth in pain rather water out of penis. I never wanted to come out but like girls playing with the pole. Damn, she played kabaddi with it.

Next entered white house. The usual girls were full of smiles. The coatwala came running saying that they have a new one for me, fresh piece getting ready. So waited for the fresh one while just exchanging smiles with the regular ones. The waiter proudly brought the new one. Sir, here's your seal pack. The girl was blushing. I said 8k for night. Waiter was puzzled. The girl whispered in his ear and waiter left scratching his head. The girl was from Baywatch and I fucked her 8k night.

Next hit straight to star night. Met a taapsee pannu looking girl. Single piece short gown with curly hair. She was looking new and fresh. She told that she cannot dance. Another girl who I knew from Cabana came rushing. Made her dance. She realized that I was interested in other one. Got introduced to her and felt good talking to her. Spent time talking and decided to party outside. All OB visits cancelled.

Took her to RUDE. Had a good time romancing her. Decided to go to hotel room. Started with deep dfk while getting undressed. It was easy getting comfortable and started grinding slowly. On examining the pussy felt not so tight and little hairy. So avoided going down. Had a hesitant BJ but felt overall mood was quite good.
Banged her thrice including a shower shot in morning.

The curly hair and pleasant smile were the attraction. I will repeat her again in couple of days.

Damages - 10k for the girl

is rajmahal on kishore bar Marg?. What d best time to reach there?
Yes, look for Diamond palace hotel in Google map.

It's located next to it.

Best time to visit, post 7/8 pm.

Damages ranging from 4-6k. Few girls do speak english as well & consider themselves above other girls just coz they spk english.

Cheers,
Maddy

Shoutbox
  1. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom spa ♨️♨️♨️ table shower body scrub 👍👍👍We have 3 beautiful young girls working today, young and lovely new girl Sophie and cici Specialising in table shower body scrub massages and offering deep massages Helen 🤗🤗🤗🤗5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke.Please call ☎️416-817-3366 to book and Walk in the back door there is plenty of parking available
  2. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Slim Sexy Chinese Emma, Young Sexy Slim Chinese Emma, Young Slim Thai Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  3. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, RIYA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  4. SugarLoveSpa:
    Sunday at ❤️💙 💜𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔💖💗💘: CHERRY, CICI, SASA, TIFFANY & WENDY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CICI is Chinese, 49 Kgs & 1M 57Cms, with nice D melons & an open services menu. MIA is a young & slim, very PRETTY & VERY petite Vietnamese beauty, 5’1” & 90 Lbs, who is open to anything. Come and enjoy.
  5. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Dasia,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Sofia , Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Anjoo , Taiwan girl DD Boobs Thai deep massage lily,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  6. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Midi,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Helen , Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  7. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom spa ♨️♨️♨️ table shower body scrub 👍👍👍We have 3 beautiful young girls working today, young and lovely new girl Sophie and cici Specialising in table shower body scrub massages and offering deep massages Helen 🤗🤗🤗🤗5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke.Please call ☎️416-817-3366 to book and Walk in the back door there is plenty of parking available
  8. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young cute student Summer and young fun Jessy open mind , pretty GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  9. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  10. KSpa:
    SUNDAY at 𝐊 𝐒𝐏𝐀: JESSICA, YUMI & CINDY. Unit B6-4227 Sheppard Ave East Scarborough, ON (Just East of Midland Ave) ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟵𝟮-𝟳𝟱𝟲𝟴 ☎️ JESSICA is 20, Chinese, 5’3” and 110 Lbs, sexy & good looking with 34C goodies to play with. YUMI is a young early twenties Japanese girl, about 5’2”, medium build, natural chest, and a big sexy bum. Yumi is very versatile and skilled. CINDY is slim & pretty
  11. Dreaminn:
    SUNDAY at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: EMILY, LULU & TINA. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ EMILY is a tall Chinese girl, 170Cms with nice natural C Cups and long brown hair. Emily is open minded and very friendly. LULU is a very popular & well known Chinese attendant, slim and beautiful with 34C Cups, long sexy legs, and incredible services.
  12. SunriseRH:
    SUNDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: SUMMER . 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ SUMMER is an incredibly sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services.
  13. NewOriental:
    SUNDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl with natural B Cups, and a slim to medium frame. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times.
  14. ASPA:
    𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: Be𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹, & Sophia 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ RACHEL is a petite & cute, 34C, 155Cms & 50Kg, very gentle & patient. She has good communication, massage & service. SOPHIA is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5’4”
  15. HolidaySpa:
    Sunday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Amy & Jenny. AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Don’t miss out on her special skills! Jenny has a medium build, nicely curvy with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  16. ForeverWarden:
    Sunday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Jennifer, Mia & Sophia. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Jennifer is a tall, slim & pretty Asian babe with natural melons and eraser nipples. She is very open minded.
  17. CrowFoot42:
    Palace Spa
  18. CrowFoot42:
    Palace Spa rr
  19. CrowFoot42:
    Bd110942
  20. CrowFoot42:
    Bd11on
  21. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 MALIYA, SANA, PAOLA, PAYAL PEARL, KIRAN, NIMRAT, ANAYA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  22. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom spa ♨️♨️♨️ table shower body scrub 👍👍👍We have 3 beautiful young girls working today, young and lovely new girl Suki and Tiffany Specialising in table shower body scrub massages and offering deep massages Cici🤗🤗🤗🤗5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke.Please call ☎️416-817-3366 to book and Walk in the back door there is plenty of parking available
  23. Dreaminn:
    SATURDAY at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: ANGELA, SOPHIA & TINA. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ ANGELA is a slim pretty lady from China, with natural boobs, slim waist and grabbable ass. SOPHIA is a young & beautiful 21 year old Vietnamese lady, slim with a nice booty, who has the services you need. Very nice cbj & services.
  24. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ HANA, NINA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  25. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Foxy -🔥Your new addiction at Sparkling Spa! A tall 5’7” sexy Korean girl with a wild ro
  26. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan just ar
  27. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ HANA, NINA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  28. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Monica ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Wendy ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  29. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Coco , Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  30. KSpa:
    SATURDAY at 𝐊 𝐒𝐏𝐀: CICI, HELEN, YOYO & CINDY. Unit B6-4227 Sheppard Ave East Scarborough, ON (Just East of Midland Ave) ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟵𝟮-𝟳𝟱𝟲𝟴 ☎️ CICI is a slim 110 Lbs & pretty 23 years “Must Try” honey, with all menus available. HELEN stands 5’3” & weighs 110 Lbs, with nice 34D pillows to comfort you. YOYO is JAPANESE, 21 Yrs, 5’2” & 115 Lbs, with a nice big ass & great service.
  31. Lily Spa:
  32. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Ivy ❤️ is new girl in our branch, shy and sweet but also very vocal and needy, she demands your happiness and satisfaction. Slim body, supple soft breasts with long nipples and a toned bum bum will have you intoxicated by Ivy’s good looks
  33. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young cute student Sophia and young sweet Yoyo with curve body open mind , pretty GFE Ella and fun Lina 36DD are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  34. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 PAYAL PEARL, MAY, NIMRAT, NINA, ANGELINA, MALIYA, SANA, MONIKA, KIRAN 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  35. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom spa ♨️♨️♨️ table shower body scrub 👍👍👍We have 3 beautiful young girls working today, young and lovely new girl Suki and Tiffany Specialising in table shower body scrub massages and offering deep massages Cici🤗🤗🤗🤗5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke.Please call ☎️416-817-3366 to book and Walk in the back door there is plenty of parking available
  36. SugarLoveSpa:
    Saturday at ❤️💙 💜𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔💖💗💘: CHERRY, LUNA, TIFFANY & WENDY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. LUNA is New today. Details to follow...
  37. SunriseRH:
    SATURDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 SPA: SUMMER & TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ SUMMER is an incredibly sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5’6” & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy.
  38. NewOriental:
    SATURDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl with natural B Cups, and a slim to medium frame. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times.
  39. ASPA:
    SATUR𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Jenny and best massage Rachel. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ JENNY is a sexy Asian honey, about 165 Cms., slim to medium build, beautiful natural 36C’s, long sexy legs & big hips, good massage & excellent services. Jenny has sexy smooth skin and a very good personality.
  40. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️MAGGIE & NANA. Maggie is sweet, slim and very talented. Nana is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like.
  41. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Niko & Tracy, *nicole tracy cindy Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Niko is tall, very pretty, and slim with a sexy body, natural C Cups and long nipples.
  42. Tajul Islam:
    how much Per hours rate only sex
  43. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Slim Sexy Chinese Yoyo, Young Sexy Slim Chinese Emma, Young Slim Thai Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  44. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom spa ♨️♨️♨️ table shower body scrub 👍👍👍We have 3 beautiful young girls working today, young and lovely Jessica and Mia Specialising in table shower body scrub massages and offering deep massages Cici🤗🤗🤗🤗5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke.Please call ☎️416-817-3366 to book and Walk in the back door there is plenty of parking available Today
  45. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have amazing girls today 🌸 HELLEN, MONIKA, NINA, AMANDA, AAVI, ANGELINA, ANAYA, SANA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  46. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Friday:💋💋New girl Angel💋💋 :heart4 Diana - Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility with Victoria- Exotic beauty with great...
  47. KSpa:
    FRIDAY at 𝐊 𝐒𝐏𝐀: HELEN, SUKI & CINDY. Unit B6-4227 Sheppard Ave East Scarborough, ON (Just East of Midland Ave) ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟵𝟮-𝟳𝟱𝟲𝟴 ☎️ HELEN is a pretty Chinese babe, 24, 5’3” & 115 Lbs, can provide good services. SUKI is 23, 5’2” & 100 Lbs, 34C with a slim & sweet sexy body. CINDY is slim & pretty with a 5’3” sexy body, big boobs 34D, and a nice curvy bum. Cindy can relax all your cares
  48. SugarLoveSpa:
    Friday at ❤️💙 💜𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔💖💗💘: CHERRY, CICI, TIFFANY & WENDY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. CICI is Chinese, 49 Kgs & 1M 57Cms, with nice D melons & an open services menu.
  49. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who Wa
  50. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: HELEN & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. RETA is a young & slim Chinese girl with a sexy trim figure. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5’6” & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets
Back