dance bars in navi mumbai

You stick to your so called calculations, but my friend Mumbai monger is very well in US.

What happened why you don't want to meet? ...you and your friends tried to gather my information and blamed me for writing fake FR...there was a fight between you and unclesam...but why you guys unnecessarily dragged me in your so called ego clashes. I always tried to get forum back to the normal and requested shivamrut, Jackyass not to spam forum.

About BBMK...he played very smart...I have seen jackyass personal chat where he claimed that you, BBMk and Jacky togather were fighting unclesam. But if my apology will help this forum to get back to normal.

Than, I apologise to BBMK if I hurted his feelings.

But bro you guys should respect each members privacy and not to abuse anyone's family members. I give it damn what you guys feel about me.

Hope now your ego is satisfied and you will stop spamming the forum.

Cheers

NM

NM80,

First of all your friend MM provokes to meet in Boston with fake pics, etc.

I pointed several irregularities in the details he posted about he being in Boston. He isnโ€™t in Boston or US, I know.

If he really wants to meet me, kindly ask him and I will show up. Yesterday he wasted my time in Centerfolds strip club.

Regarding sorting out in Mumbai...We donโ€™t need to meet to sort this out. I am no longer interested in meeting anyone from forum anyways after the tragic that occurred.

Sorting out will happen only if you apologise to BBMK. I am very adamant to this.

Because of your post he left. You unnecessarily dragged him when he actually was nice with his attempts to resolve issues several times.

Youโ€™re showing yourself as a nice person who wants to take the forum forward. If you are really nice, then kindly apologise to BBMK.

At this point of time, I donโ€™t give 2 fucks about this thread and therefore I am ready to destroy it.

Unclesam also didnโ€™t apologise as he has huge ego problems. Due to that, he suffered. Forum suffered.

Same thing will happen.

You stick to your so called calculations, but my friend Mumbai monger is very well in US.

What happened why you don't want to meet? ...you and your friends tried to gather my information and blamed me for writing fake FR...there was a fight between you and unclesam...but why you guys unnecessarily dragged me in your so called ego clashes. I always tried to get forum back to the normal and requested shivamrut, Jackyass not to spam forum.

About BBMK...he played very smart...I have seen jackyass personal chat where he claimed that you, BBMk and Jacky togather were fighting unclesam. But if my apology will help this forum to get back to normal.

But bro you guys should respect each members privacy and not to abuse anyone's family members. I give it damn what you guys feel about me.

Cheers

NM

When did I say I donโ€™t want to meet MM? Ask him to meet me in US and then we can meet in Mumbai.

He posted some fake Boston pics and didnโ€™t even have balls to ask me to meet. Scroll up and see yourself.

He isnโ€™t in US. Calculations donโ€™t lie.
I asked him to show a thumbs up pic with his hotel in background to prove heโ€™s in US, and he shows me someoneโ€™s passport pic. Common, it does not cost any money to just raise oneโ€™s hand and click a pic.

On that other hand, you can ask me to show any kind of signs with any background and I can do that.

BBMK, as most others, knows Unclesam is Shivamrut. So there is no reason to not be against him. You all were trying to trace BBMK, we also know this.

MM was asking if my birthdate is July 3, what was that? Tracing me? You cant trace me, BBMK and Jacky ever.

Only few idiots, who even after knowing Unclesam is Shivamrut, did very little to say against him on forum.

You are very much in touch with Unclesam. We also know who had shared ILiketomongerโ€™s Rasna pics.

But anyways, thanks for apologising to BBMK.

Also, Unclesam and Ferrous wont be allowed here, ever.
If they come from new IDโ€™s, bad things will happen again.

I rest my case here.

Enjoy.

Last edited:
Lazy in writing so I am not putting FR for each n every visits.

This is two days back...went in regular bar in Kalyan where FS is available for every time...All available are not fkble hence limited to 2-3 having Good assets n attitude. Ordered beer n asked him to call my regular...straight cleared her what I need ...She asked me "fugga hai Kya" ?...Told her to arrange as I did not carry always due to obvious reason. After sipping some beer , started to suck her boonies, dfkd n fingered her....she also got charged and sluded her panty n jeans up to knee level then I did the same. She inserted my tool and sit on the tool facing her back to me...it was good feeling...then started to stroke deep inside....pumped her in same position for some time till I cummed...It was nice fk as usual and economical too.

Damages : 2300 all included

Cheers

NM

We only wanted apology from Unclesam. However, Unclesam being an egoist, didnโ€™t apologise and chose to leave the forum.

Thus, I was left with only 2 options to teach him a lesson.

1. Reveal his identity
2. Spam the thread (because he can continue to stay on forum if option #1 isnโ€™t done)

IMG_1536.jpg

IMG_1537.jpg

IMG_1538.jpg

See yourself, my friends wanted me to not reveal his identity. It was always me. Still only 10% of damage has been done. I am not taking it forward only because of my friends. They didnโ€™t even want this 10%. I did it against their wish.

So, kindly dont doubt on BBMK and Jacky.

And it doesnโ€™t satisfy my ego. I was asking you to apologise to BBMK, not me.

Last time you didnโ€™t get opportunity to apologise publicly (although you did in PM).

So, I thought this opportunity shouldnโ€™t be missed ;-)

We will surely meet in Mumbai. You wont see me, but I would see you all.

Kindly keep putting FRโ€™s, so that I know who goes where, and thus my job becomes easier!

Enjoy!

We only wanted apology from Unclesam. However, Unclesam being an egoist, didnโ€™t apologise and chose to leave the forum.

Thus, I was left with only 2 options to teach him a lesson.

1. Reveal his identity
2. Spam the thread (because he can continue to stay on forum if option #1 isnโ€™t done)

View attachment 97042

View attachment 97043

View attachment 97044

See yourself, my friends wanted me to not reveal his identity. It was always me. Still only 10% of damage has been done. I am not taking it forward only because of my friends. They didnโ€™t even want this 10%. I did it against their wish.

So, kindly dont doubt on BBMK and Jacky.

And it doesnโ€™t satisfy my ego. I was asking you to apologise to BBMK, not me.

Last time you didnโ€™t get opportunity to apologise publicly (although you did in PM).

So, I thought this opportunity shouldnโ€™t be missed ;-)

We will surely meet in Mumbai. You wont see me, but I would see you all.

Kindly keep putting FRโ€™s, so that I know who goes where, and thus my job becomes easier!

Enjoy!
Great

I am going to Cabana tonight and will be seating in VIP...ask your cameraman to come and shoot my video. I will definitely give nice pose.

First you ask to apologise BBMK..I did ...now you say your ego doesn't satisfy.

First you say you will meet me ...than said you won't.

Bhai tu kuch nahi kar Sakta...so please let forum get back to normal and if you have anything to say than please PM me.

Till the time

Cheers

NM

Sent from my Redmi 5 using Tapatalk

Great

I am going to Cabana tonight and will be seating in VIP...ask your cameraman to come and shoot my video. I will definitely give nice pose.

Bhai tu kuch nahi kar Sakta...so please let forum get back to normal and if you have anything to say than please PM me.

Till the time

Cheers

NM

And by the way I haven't apologies anyone on PM... better not to spread false things on forum...

About genuineness of Jackyass ...he is one of the biggest loser and always wrote imaginary FR be it Suman or Manisha.

Your Jackyass did apologies to @devilzone on PM and once he landed to US ...he started abusing me and devil on the forum.

Forum also wanted to know who leaked ilikeitmonger pics? If you are aware than please expose the person.

Till we meet

Have a nice time

Tonight I will be waiting for your friends in Cabana VIP.

Cheers

NM

And by the way I haven't apologies anyone on PM... better not to spread false things on forum...

About genuineness of Jackyass ...he is one of the biggest loser and always wrote imaginary FR be it Suman or Manisha.

Your Jackyass did apologies to @devilzone on PM and once he landed to US ...he started abusing me and devil on the forum.

Forum also wanted to know who leaked ilikeitmonger pics? If you are aware than please expose the person.

Till we meet

Have a nice time

Tonight I will be waiting for your friends in Cabana VIP.

Cheers

NM

Of course you wont share the screenshot of the apology, would you?

Waiting karna band karde, Jacky is not in Mumbai.
Jab aunga tab dhol peetna.

Tere friends k Gand me dum hai to bol US me mile mujhe.
BC, US me hone ka proof nahi dikha sakte, mujhse milne ki himmat kya dikhayenge.

Great

Till the time

Cheers

NM

Mumbai me milne ka wait kyu karna hai?

You said your chutiya friend Mumbai Monger is in US.
Bol usko mile mujhe. Hai gand me dum?

Great

Till the time

Cheers

NM

Madarchod, tu apologise karta hai aur mere friends ko cameraman bolta hai n challenge kar raha hai milne ko?

Tera apology apni Gand me daal.
Ab jo mujhe karna hai mai wo karunga.

BC, tujhe lagta hai ego satisfy nahi hua?
Han nahi hua bhosdike. Ab jab MM mujhse yaha milega to hi hoga.

Tera chutiya dost Mumbai Monger aya hai na US me, usko bol mujhse mile, or this wont stop until then.

Dear Mongers, This is gonna be one embarrassing request. I am still in the US. But a good female friend of mine is traveling back to India to attend some family function. She would be here from 29th April 2019 to 15th May 2019. She kept mentioning the dates to me multiple times with strange looks (that she was hoping were "hints") and expressing that she wanted to have some fun while in Mumbai. Unfortunately, I could not pick the "hints" at all. Finally, she directly asked me (albeit with a lot of effort) that she wanted to explore the gigolo scene in Mumbai. She wanted me to help. Sensing the amount of embarrassment and inhibitions that she had overcome to finally ask me this, I did not have the heart to tell here that I had no idea of that part of the world in Mumbai.

So I have told her that I would find out. I googled on the dark web and found that the sites were too shady. So thought of inquiring with fellow mongers on this forum.

Before some of the more eager beaver mongers volunteer themselves, let me clarify that my friend is not really a looker. I mean no offense to her. She is dark and slightly unkempt (unwaxed body, greying hair, slightly plump, bespectacled, no make-up etc). She is educated and a gem of a person at heart. She would be willing to pay well considering her background.

However, she is a very good friend and I do not want to push her in any kind of danger or risk.

Anyone having any knowledge of the Gigolo world may please advise of the way ahead.

Of course you wont share the screenshot of the apology, would you?

Waiting karna band karde, Jacky is not in Mumbai.
Jab aunga tab dhol peetna.

Tere friends k Gand me dum hai to bol US me mile mujhe.
BC, US me hone ka proof nahi dikha sakte, mujhse milne ki himmat kya dikhayenge.
We are civilized people , won't post apology of Jackyass on open forum...if you want, I will ask Devilzone to PM you screen shot of Jacky apologies and his all pm where he mentioned that all he has done was under influence of alcohol and frustration.

I haven't called BBMK as cameraman but now every one on forum knows that who has acted as cameraman while shooting ilikeitmonger Rasna visit.

By the way forget to tell you ... tonight I will be accompanied by Devilzone in Cabana VIP post 10:30.

Cheers

Hope to see you in person not behind the kayboard as always.

NM

Dear Mongers, This is gonna be one embarrassing request. I am still in the US. But a good female friend of mine is traveling back to India to attend some family function. She would be here from 29th April 2019 to 15th May 2019. She kept mentioning the dates to me multiple times with strange looks (that she was hoping were "hints") and expressing that she wanted to have some fun while in Mumbai. Unfortunately, I could not pick the "hints" at all. Finally, she directly asked me (albeit with a lot of effort) that she wanted to explore the gigolo scene in Mumbai. She wanted me to help. Sensing the amount of embarrassment and inhibitions that she had overcome to finally ask me this, I did not have the heart to tell here that I had no idea of that part of the world in Mumbai.

So I have told her that I would find out. I googled on the dark web and found that the sites were too shady. So thought of inquiring with fellow mongers on this forum.

Before some of the more eager beaver mongers volunteer themselves, let me clarify that my friend is not really a looker. I mean no offense to her. She is dark and slightly unkempt (unwaxed body, greying hair, slightly plump, bespectacled, no make-up etc). She is educated and a gem of a person at heart. She would be willing to pay well considering her background.

However, she is a very good friend and I do not want to push her in any kind of danger or risk.

Anyone having any knowledge of the Gigolo world may please advise of the way ahead.
One of forum member is antique Jigolo kindly contact him..

We are civilized people , won't post apology of Jackyass on open forum...if you want, I will ask Devilzone to PM you screen shot of Jacky apologies and his all pm where he mentioned that all he has done was under influence of alcohol and frustration.

I haven't called BBMK as cameraman but now every one on forum knows that who has acted as cameraman while shooting ilikeitmonger Rasna visit.

By the way forget to tell you ... tonight I will be accompanied by Devilzone in Cabana VIP post 10:30.

Cheers

Hope to see you in person not behind the kayboard as always.

NM

Cabana VIP me devil ka muh me leta hai kya?

Tera dost MM bolta hai US me mil, tu bolta hai cabana me mil. Lol

Tere team ko bol pehle away match to khel le. I am waiting here to meet him. Keyboard warrior to tujhe banna hai, isliye tu forum pe peace laane ka try kar raha hai so that fake FRโ€™s daal k khud ki gand laal kare.

Ab ghanta hoga peace.

Landed in Mumbai after over a year and made the most of this opportunity by heading to bars in Navi Mumbai for 3 straight days.

Day 1 (Tuesday April 9)
Bar #1) Mayur from 7:15pm to 9:30pm:
Ran into Payal near the restroom at the back as soon as I entered the ground floor SB around 7:15pm. I remembered her as a big waste of time from my 1st ever visit to Mayur in 2017. Surprisingly she remembered me too. After exchanging pleasantries, I settled into the 2nd table from the entrance on the right side of the bar. Spotted a lovely young lady in a black saree and blouse that was just my type - slim, nice curves and a beautiful face. Motioned her over to sit with me. Her name was Priti. I had a great time with her over the next 2 hours. I stopped her from giving me a HJ, cause I was more interested in the other mutual activities - lots of groping and smooching. I found her attitude very refreshing - she did not ask me to order any food or drinks, encouraged all activities very enthusiastically and enabled me to have a great time. She insisted in giving me her mobile number so that I could call her before/after her bar hours and meet her directly at Hotel Highway Touch. I declined since I wasn't interested in going for FS. I wanted to cover as many bars as possible in 3 days and hence had no time for FS in a shady lodge.

I was surveying the bar the entire 2 hours but could not spot any one else my type. I left Mayur at 9:30pm after paying Priti Rs 1000/- for the 2 hours. The Budweisers were Rs 600 each. BTW, highly recommend Priti.

Bar #2) Cabana ob - 10:45pm to 12:15am:
I decided to lose my OB virginity at Cabana. Had dinner at Mansoor Bhai's Lucky restaurant in APMC Market Vashi after leaving Mayur (the Mutton Darbar and Mutton biryani was excellent :) . Reached Cabana around 10:45pm. The DB girls had disappeared and the OB girls had started filing into the room. I chose a table right in the middle along the left wall so that I had a great view of the dance floor and all girls. Proceeded to have 2 Mosambi juices (Rs 700 each) while enjoying the dances by various girls over the next hour and a half. I did not spend much money on the girls. There were a few of groups of guys who were raining bundles of 20s on some beauties. 2 of the floor dancers were excellent. One of floor dancers had some mesmerizing hip movements :) I did not speak with any of the girls, so did not know the names of any of them at the time. There was one girl who was a dead ringer for Tamanna Bhatia. One group of guys made this duplicate Tamanna dance on a few songs. I thoroughly enjoyed watching these lovely young ladies dance their hearts out. Awesome experience!!!
Hi OL,
HV not heard about Priti in Mayur. Will try her soon. Is she always available in SB or is she in DB.

Also, any other new young girl fellow Mongers can recommend at Mayur

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Bro don't let your friend go with anyone whom you don't know or trust. Ask your friends in mumbai if they are willing to help you. It would not be safe for your friend to go with stranger.

Sent from my CPH1613 using Tapatalk

Hi seniors.
In Vile Parle right now. Wanting to go to any SB/DB nearby open right now, any suggestions please?

Hi @man.intimate , Priti has been working in Mayur for 2 years. i had put her on my to-do list based on reviews from other mongers over the last year or so. Other reviews use variations of the spelling of her name like - Preity, Preeti, Priti etc. She is slim, around 5'5" tall with heels, relatively fair and has a lovely face+attitude. Her identifying features are moles on her left cheek and chin.

Priti works in both the SB and DB, depending on which floor has more customers. She was also willing to meet before/after her bar shift in Hotel Highway touch across the highway. she also mentioned about frequently accompanying other mongers to Club Escape in Andheri after Mayur closes for the night.

Only negative I can think of is that she expected me to pay her Rs500 for every 30 minutes of her time. I laughed it off and she graciously did not take offence. She mentioned that she has regulars who tip her around Rs7000 for their hotel trysts.

Just something to be aware of... hope this helps.

Hi OL,
HV not heard about Priti in Mayur. Will try her soon. Is she always available in SB or is she in DB.

Also, any other new young girl fellow Mongers can recommend at Mayur

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Hi seniors.
In Vile Parle right now. Wanting to go to any SB/DB nearby open right now, any suggestions please?

it''s too late for SD/DB. Even almost all OBs are closed by now. Your only option is to check out club Escape in Andheri for take-out. The club is open till around 5-6am and you should have plenty of options for pickup at this time.
Cheers!

it''s too late for SD/DB. Even almost all OBs are closed by now. Your only option is to check out club Escape in Andheri for take-out. The club is open till around 5-6am and you should have plenty of options for pickup at this time.
Cheers!

OL, what r the rates for the girls in Club Escape. if its long time / more than 8 hours, till what time wud they be with customer, considering that the club closes at 6 am.

NM chutiya, don't want to come to forum back but seems like you are taking advantage of the situation...

1) I requested devil bastard to post the screenshot of the discussion. Let the members be the judge. That fucker claims that I was scared by his threat. Chutiya, don't try to escape by saying civilized. Ask your chutiya friend to post the screenshot.

2) You claim you provided evidence and I left. Same imagination as your FR...Chutiya, respected you a lot thinking you to be genuine...budget monger I am...understood very late that you are fake...the anger is you try to fool newbies and budget mongers...one week mongering and new year deal with Manisha...saala you turned out to be impotent...another asshole without kids...bastard I have age on my side and most important is I can satisfy a girl to the extent she wants to return hahaha...will earn money like anything....

3) Did you ask Sheetal and van driver who drops about Suman...CH prostitute she is...promoted by you...just enquire instead of barking here...

4) Manisha ka iPhone. Bastard, you gave here 9k for a lower model second hand iPhone and boasting in PM. The screen was broken when I had her last, hope you got another outdated model but at least a new one.

5) Impotent asshole you are... Not able to fuck Manisha yet...

6) Another, you and your ISG friend are the biggest pimps...collect contacts and strike a deal with the girl to get better price...hike the price to the newbies and you guys collect commission...girls show their body and make money and you use that money to buy clothes to cover your wife's body, be ashamed bastard...you tried to do the same with bar girls as well...Suman and friends have accepted your deal... Manisha is not willing...you are nothing but a pimp...

Devil madarchod, post our discussion...making an open challenge here...people would understand what I attempted...it was peace.. NM chutiya, instead of barking ask him to post it here. I want it to be public...

Saala, i have many to say here but hope this is enough...Pimp NM take care...

I wanted to focus on my career and be assured that I will never be scared of cheap pimp like you and madarchod devil...

It was funny that you challenged to be photographed in Cabana VIP... hahaha...you in VIP...burst out in laughter when I read it...

Bye Pimp Desai...girl sell their body to make a living...I don't have words to explain people who eat and run their family from such commission...bastard good bye... Keep posting...not reading regularly but will answer your fake claims...delay regretted...

Shoutbox
  1. KSpa:
    THURSDAY at ๐Š ๐’๐๐€: ADA, VICKY, KELLY & CINDY. Unit B6-4227 Sheppard Ave East Scarborough, ON (Just East of Midland Ave) โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฎ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ ADA is 23, 5โ€™4โ€ and 120 Lbs, sweet and sexy with a nice 36C bust and great services. VICKY is 21, Korean, 5โ€™2โ€ & 100 Lbs, with a cute pretty face, good service, & nice 34B pillows to comfort you. KELLY stands 5โ€™3โ€ & weighs 110 Lbs, with nice 34Dโ€™s
  2. SunriseRH:
    THURSDAY at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: EMMA, MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฒ โ˜Ž๏ธ EMMA is a very young girl from Portugal, tall, skinny & beautiful. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5โ€™2โ€ & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is an incredibly sweet Asian babe, 5โ€™3โ€
  3. NewOriental:
    THURSDAY at ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’š๐—ก๐—˜๐—ช ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ: HAPPY, HELEN, LULU, & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด๐Ÿญ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl
  4. ASPA:
    ๐—ง๐—›๐—จ๐—ฅ๐—ฆ๐——๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—”๐—ง ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: Fox, Coco & ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น[/color] ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ FOX is 26 years old with 34Cโ€™s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  5. SugarLoveSpa:
    Thursday at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—š๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: CICI, LINDA & TIFFANY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON โ˜Ž ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž CICI is Chinese, 49 Kgs & 1M 57Cms, with nice D melons & an open services menu. LINDA is a beautiful young Asian mix girl, 60Kgs with big D Cup boobs with pointy nipples, very friendly, bbbj and many services. TIFFANY is an amazing slim petite doll
  6. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647) 891-9688โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Cici๐Ÿ˜˜A very beautiful and sexy little fangirl, she has a sexy and petite figure, Cici service is first-class, worth having and trying, she belongs to the elite๐Ÿ‘She is very friendly, very cute and exquisite little model!!๐ŸฅฐReal pictures
  7. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ๐Ÿซฆ2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Sofia & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Sophia is a sweet & pretty Chinese lady with natural B Cups and an awe-inspiring smooth rounded ass.
  8. Hollywood_Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’‹ a very clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฅThursday, ๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’žCindy,๐Ÿ‘„ abt 5'6", slim build, brown hair past shoulder, very pretty, friendly personality. good English, excellent treatment and service.. ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„ Gaga,๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„ medium height. Curvy build, good looking, dark hair to shoulder, medium firm treatment, full service menu.๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฅ Sisi, ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„very slim build, medium height, can do firm treatment and over the top service. Cheerful personality and always thrilled to see you. ๐Ÿ’‹ ๐Ÿ“ฑ 416 222-5554๐Ÿ“ฑ
  9. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young cute Tina with curve body and young fun Ivy big buttocks open mind , pretty EFG Ella and young Japanese Lily 36DDD are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  10. lemon_tree:
    ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’ฅ a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 201๐Ÿ’‹โฃ๐Ÿ’žThursday, โฃ Cici...๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹ small build, friendly and pretty,nice touch, with a lot of energy, service oriented, aka Coco. ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’‹ Lisa, small build, friendly ๐Ÿ’˜ ๐Ÿ“ž 647 348-2899๐Ÿ“ž
  11. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,๐Ÿ address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  12. Dreaminn:
    THURSDAY at๐Ÿ’ญ๐——๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐—  ๐—œ๐—ก๐—ก ๐—ช๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’ญ: EVA, TINA & VIVI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ โ˜Ž๏ธ EVA is a slim, pretty & sexy Asian girl. She has excellent bbbj skills if you are nice and clean, and can perform like a champion. TINA is a Vietnamese girl with long black hair, slim with nice curves. New to Canada, & speaks English well. Come & welcome her.
  13. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Anika , New Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Tiffany,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„
  14. gold__rose__spa:
    ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿต at 1536 Warden Avenue โฃ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’Thursday,โ™ฅ ๐Ÿ’– Michelle๐Ÿ’‹ for traditional style treatment and quality services., newly toned body, strong, does very firm treatment, pleasant personality.... Judy, ๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ“ณ 647 346-8086๐Ÿ“ณ
  15. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    โค๐Ÿ‘„ at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5 ๐ŸŒนโฃThursday, Yoyo, and โฃ๐Ÿ’‹Tammy, ๐ŸŒนfull body treatment by an amazing attendant. Very upbeat personality, good overall treatment. โค โ˜Ž๏ธ 647 352-1588โ˜Ž๏ธ
  16. Reynaella:
    Young student Indian girl working @ reynaella wellness, address: 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham โ˜Ž๏ธ๏ผš905-470-8082
  17. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom spa โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธ table shower body scrub ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘We have 3 beautiful young girls working today, young and lovely Vicy and Cici Specialising in table shower body scrub massages and offering deep massages Helen ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke.Please call โ˜Ž๏ธ416-817-3366 to book and Walk in the back door there is plenty of parking available
  18. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡10am-2am,Young Sexy Curvy Latina Karen, Young Sexy Slim Chinese Emma, Young Slim Thai Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  19. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom spa โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธ table shower body scrub ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘We have 3 beautiful young girls working today, young and lovely big boobs new girl Suki๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œand CiciSpecialising in table shower body scrub massages and offering deep massages Helen ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke.Please call โ˜Ž๏ธ416-817-3366 to book and Walk in the back door there is plenty of parking available
  20. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 5 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ ASHA, MALIYA, NISHA, AMANDA, MALIKA ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  21. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on wednesday๏ผš New Polish gir gigi๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹ Jennifer- Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service...
  22. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young cute student Mia 25 years old and young sweet Yuki 28 years old open mind , pretty EFG Lina 34DD and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  23. KSpa:
    WEDNESDAY at ๐Š ๐’๐๐€: ANA, KELLY, SUKI & CINDY. Unit B6-4227 Sheppard Ave East Scarborough, ON (Just East of Midland Ave) โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฎ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ ANA is a pretty lady standing 5โ€™4โ€ & weighing 115 Lbs, with 36C melons and a very sexy body. KELLY stands 5โ€™3โ€ & weighs 110 Lbs, with nice 34D pillows to comfort you. SUKI is 23, 5โ€™2โ€ & 100 Lbs, 34C with a slim & sweet sexy body.
  24. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ’ฏREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐Ÿ”ฅTODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: Coco๐Ÿ˜˜- A young cute blonde Asian girl makin
  25. SugarLoveSpa:
    Wednesday at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—š๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: HARI, LULU & TIFFANY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON โ˜Ž ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž HARI is a beautiful Thai lady with C Cups, very open minded & friendly, can do everything. LULU is 30, petite 5โ€™1โ€ and 108 Lbs with B Cups. Nice services. TIFFANY is an amazing slim petite doll with natural 34C melons, slim waist, & a cute little booty.
  26. SunriseRH:
    WEDNESDAY at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: JUDTY SUMMER & YOYO. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฒ โ˜Ž๏ธ JUDY is a young & attractive Chinese girL, lwho knows exactly how to please a man. SUMMER is an incredibly sweet Asian babe, 5โ€™3โ€ with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services.
  27. NewOriental:
    WEDNESDAY at ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’š๐—ก๐—˜๐—ช ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ: HAPPY & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด๐Ÿญ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. VIVIAN is a pretty & very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5โ€™7โ€ tall, with a slim figure. Vivian is very friendly and versatile.
  28. Sparkling Spa:
    โšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅSEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Todayโ€™s Schedule isโ€ฆ๐Ÿ”ฅ Zoe - ๐Ÿ”ฅStunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who Wa
  29. ASPA:
    ๐—ช๐—˜๐——๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐——๐—”๐—ฌ at ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: Amy, Coco & ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  30. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647) 891-9688โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Jasmine ๐Ÿ’•An exotic new young girl from Iran has arrived to Annie Spa! With big brown eyes, thick pouty lips and golden hair, Jasmine is a breath of fresh air and alluring beauty. You will be captivated by her striking facial features, he
  31. HolidaySpa:
    Wednesday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธCindy, Kelly & Kiki. Cindy is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Kelly is slim and attractive with very slight curves, all natural coconuts, a nice bum, and rockinโ€™ services.
  32. Pink Flower Spa:
    โœฐ 416.299.5515 โœฐ 3300 McNicoll Ave, Unit #A8 ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ Lacey (New) from HUแบพ Vietnam tall, beautiful & shapely, white skin ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ Sonia | Aniy from India is young & curvy, very pretty, lightly toned ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ง A talented Arabian Girl from Lebanon is joining our team bringing with her a unique set of skills and a fresh perspective ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ญ Mandy | Mady (New) Indian | Filipino 19Yrs, hair to shoulder, pretty face โœฐ PINK FLOWER SPA โœฐ 416.299.5515 โœฐ 3300 McNicoll Ave, Unit #A8 โœฐ
  33. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Zoe ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament summer ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  34. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anika ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Rose ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Aris ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  35. ForeverWarden:
    Wednesday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Bella, Cindy & Sasa. Bella is around 5โ€™3โ€ with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well as a good massage experience. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild
  36. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡10am-2am, Young Sexy Slim Chinese Emma, Young Slim Thai Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  37. Dreaminn:
    WEDNESDAY at๐Ÿ’ญ๐——๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐—  ๐—œ๐—ก๐—ก ๐—ช๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’ญ: EVA, SOPHIA & TINA. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ โ˜Ž๏ธ EVA is a slim, pretty & sexy Asian girl. She has excellent bbbj skills if you are nice and clean, and can perform like a champion. SOPHIA is a young & beautiful 21 year old Vietnamese lady, slim with a nice booty, who has the services you need.
  38. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ HANA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  39. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom spa โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธ table shower body scrub ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘We have 3 beautiful young girls working today, young and lovely big boobs new girl Suki๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œand CiciSpecialising in table shower body scrub massages and offering deep massages Helen ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke.Please call โ˜Ž๏ธ416-817-3366 to book and Walk in the back door there is plenty of parking available
  40. tequiloco:
    Los Angeles
  41. Flowers Spa:
    โœฐ BLUEXADO SPA โœฐ 416.357.9797 โœฐ 1102 Centre St, Unit #6, Thornhill Vaughan ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ Mimi | Candy (New) 19Yrs Vietnamese beautiful face, very friendly...Must See...๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ด๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ญ Monica (New) Colombian | Thailand, beautiful & shapely...Excellent Service...After 9PM ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ Selena (New) Vietnamese just 19Yrs, young & curvy, pretty...Full Menu... โœฐ BLUEXADO SPA โœฐ 416.357.9797 โœฐ
  42. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699We have 5 young girls for your enjoyment Tuesday : :heart4:heart4 New girl lisa :heart4 Mika- well proportioned model to bring toe curling fun apple- petite beauty ready to rock your world Lucy- tall leggy beauty with nice figure Barbie -...
  43. Moon203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 young college student (Laura)&lily (back) in tonight later time
  44. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ SANA, BELLA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  45. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 5 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ ASHA, MALIYA, MONIKA, NISHA, AMANDA, AAVI, MAY, SANA ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  46. Golden Flower Spa:
    โœฐ 905.258.0777 โœฐ 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit #C6 Markham ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ Anna (New) from Hร€Nแป˜I Vietnam beautiful, white skin, big booty ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณLacey (New) from HUแบพ Vietnam tall, beautiful & shapely ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ง A talented Arabian Girl from Lebanon is joining our team...After 9PM ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ Sonia | Aniy from India is young & curvy, very pretty, lightly toned ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡พ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณLinda | My Linh (New) 21Yrs, a full body Malaysian Vietnamese โœฐ GOLDEN FLOWER SPA โœฐ 905.258.0777 โœฐ
  47. need the tease:
    Does anyone know where Amanda from Blue Ocean went
  48. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ’ฏREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐Ÿ”ฅTODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: Julia๐Ÿ˜˜ - A shy new Korean girl waiting to e
  49. KSpa:
    TUESDAY at ๐Š ๐’๐๐€: GIGI, NANCY, YUMI & CINDY. Unit B6-4227 Sheppard Ave East Scarborough, ON (Just East of Midland Ave) โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฎ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ CINDY is slim & pretty with a 5โ€™3โ€ sexy body, big boobs 34D, and a nice curvy bum. Cindy can relax all your cares with her massage and great services. BOBO is a pretty lady of 24Yrs, 5โ€™3โ€ & skinny, with great services.
  50. Sparkling Spa:
    โšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅSEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Todayโ€™s Schedule isโ€ฆ๐Ÿ”ฅ Zoe - ๐Ÿ”ฅStunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who Wa
Back